JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 156 of 160 FirstFirst ... 151155156157 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,800 of 7978
  1. #7751
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    573

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Damn! This boy just hardens the wood of either gender.

  2. #7752
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    It's like the novelty of the concept has worn off. I used to wonder 'how did they get a guy like that to do gay porn?' Now, I'm no longer surprised.

    Sean Cody seems to have the upper hand right now: lots of really hot, masculine guys who genuinely want to fuck other guys. Yeah, they're probably paid well, but they like the work. They seem like they do it off-camera, too. The CF guys all seem like they go back to their hotel and play x-box.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    I am a subscriber to both sites so I am not criticizing either one. I'm just saying that they are different sites with different guys and if CF went the way of SC people who subscribe to CF for the clean boy next door type will revolt. So you are going to get the jock, video game playing "younger" guys on one and the more rough, GTL* DTFD* guys on the other.

    *Gym Tan Laundry, Down to Fuck Dudes
    The novelty of video game playing "younger" guys hooking up for the first time with other guys has worn off and after 10 years on the internet it's fairly obvious that these guys know what they're getting into. Even SC has gotten a grip and encourages their guys to be "themselves" with great, honest results. At times it may seem over the top but at least they have fun with it (and I doubt you can take big dick that hard only five times a year without practice).

    I recently came across an older video on a tube site where a straight guy was coerced in a solo "audition" for straight porn. At some point the interviewer started jacking him off and sucking his cock a little "just to see how big it can get". The guy was genuinely surprised telling him he wasn't expecting that.

    You can't do this anymore, every guy on those sites knows what they're getting into and many are too eager to play (besides, all those bait-sites are bogus anyway - I recently saw an ad with Chandler on BaitBus). It's a scary world out there with diseases and crazy people doing scary things with you in the dark, so doing porn is the safest kind of sex you can do; you get a free test and you can try out anything on the menu knowing the other person is in the same boat as you. Society is still coming to terms with same-sex relations (there may be progress in laws but the mentality still needs work) and gay porn is a good excuse for DL guys to explore their options in a safe way - it's still not commonplace to have sex with a man but if it was for money it's all peachy and smart.

    The only way for CF to get back into the game is to focus on scenarios and bromances. I don't mean have scripted story lines but put the guys we've already seen in every combination into a situation that shows off their best [sexual] qualities - after a good workout, a game of some sport, or even a night out with their girlfriends (you keep writing about them but I've yet to see them ).

    Down under and Down on the Farm are very good examples of nicely lit or photographed scenes that appear to happen spontaneously within an overall story line. Unlike other showcase-porn videos by the other professional studios where you just watch the guys fuck in unrelated scenes, have them followed by the camera and record what happens during or after an event the guys attended. We know the guys by now and have seen them "introduced" into the whole gay sex thing, now let's apply that to their fictional lives. Give us something new to look forward to.

    I hate to say this, but what CF needs is a bit of Black Spark.

  3. #7753

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfJosh.gif  

  4. #7754

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    ^ That's one huge gif.

  5. #7755

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    ^^ I tried to reduce the file size but it gets fuzzy. This one (with Travis) is quite a bit smaller. And Travis could do this all day as far as I'm concerned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfTravisLg_v2lg.gif  

  6. #7756

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    ^^ I tried to reduce the file size but it gets fuzzy. This one (with Travis) is quite a bit smaller. And Travis could do this all day as far as I'm concerned.
    Couldn't we all?

  7. #7757
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,843

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Travis can do any fucking thing he wants any time, anywhere, with anyone and make it hot!

  8. #7758
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,325

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by fuxwell View Post
    3) Melbourne is boring
    It... is. Melbourne's good for arts and music culture, but it's not the most exciting part of Australia, no.

    4) Lucas is a butch little thing - he notices the V8 car doing a hook turn and comments about it. I like that.
    I noticed that too, I thought it was hilarious.

  9. #7759

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Oh, Travis.


  10. #7760
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscarn View Post
    Oh, Travis.

    That I miss Travis goes without saying. I'm surprised how much I miss the over-the-top Buddha house now that they're in the studio.

  11. #7761

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    and gay porn is a good excuse for DL guys to explore their options in a safe way - it's still not commonplace to have sex with a man but if it was for money it's all peachy and smart.

    Are you trying to convince me that guys on the down low think that the best way to explore their sexuality is to sign a contract with a porn studio and have sex with a guy in front of a camera and have that clip plastered all over the internet forever?

    The very meaning of the term "down low" means that they don't want anyone to know or see what they are doing - usually their wives/girlfriends/family.

    Most of the bios and stories about porn models are made up anyway so I cant see any guy who was on the DL seeking a career in porn.

  12. #7762
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by fuxwell View Post
    Are you trying to convince me that guys on the down low think that the best way to explore their sexuality is to sign a contract with a porn studio and have sex with a guy in front of a camera and have that clip plastered all over the internet forever?

    The very meaning of the term "down low" means that they don't want anyone to know or see what they are doing - usually their wives/girlfriends/family.

    Most of the bios and stories about porn models are made up anyway so I cant see any guy who was on the DL seeking a career in porn.
    You forget, most of the professional performers haven't even told their families yet and they are all over the internet. Of course gay porn is a new kind of "down low", not the kind we know from CL or A4A, but it's the kind where people live parallel lives. I know it's hard to comprehend but when you think about the simple fact that these guys travel somewhere to a secluded porn shoot, they don't think that their friends and families will scour the internet to look at gay porn and discover what their friend or family member is doing. It can happen but it's not on their mind when they fuck the next guy on camera.

  13. #7763

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    You forget, most of the professional performers haven't even told their families yet and they are all over the internet. Of course gay porn is a new kind of "down low", not the kind we know from CL or A4A, but it's the kind where people live parallel lives. I know it's hard to comprehend but when you think about the simple fact that these guys travel somewhere to a secluded porn shoot, they don't think that their friends and families will scour the internet to look at gay porn and discover what their friend or family member is doing. It can happen but it's not on their mind when they fuck the next guy on camera.
    Perhaps the performers haven't told their families yet but don't you think that questions would be asked about why they are suddenly travelling to San Diego or Las Vegas every so often? If they are earning the kind of money that is rumoured that they do - surely people would ask about their new found income? The fact they come back waxed? pubic hair trimmed? Sore? Walking like bambi?

    The world is not that big especially the gay world - people get recognised all the time. If it wasn't against the rules of this forum I'm sure that there would be a whole section about "gay porn stars seen around". Spotted at your gym, the supermarket or wherever.

    Discovering ones sexuality on camera to be shared with the world when you're on the DL seems far fetched. Wouldn't you be better off doing it at your local gay Sauna/bath house? Sex club? Gym? Beat? Why online for money with all the risks of being recognised?

  14. #7764
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    The only way for CF to get back into the game is to focus on scenarios and bromances. I don't mean have scripted story lines but put the guys we've already seen in every combination into a situation that shows off their best [sexual] qualities - after a good workout, a game of some sport, or even a night out with their girlfriends (you keep writing about them but I've yet to see them ).
    Based on comments, I guess I'm the only one who thought so, but the recent Connor/Tom scene seemed amazingly real, mostly on Tom's part, but even Connor seemed fully engaged. Based on that one scene, you could easily convince me that there was something special going on between them even if it only lasted for an hour or two.

  15. #7765
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,394

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Maybe I'm getting old but I'm finding it no where near as engaging.
    I don't think it's an age issue because the J.U.B. poster who retired from this thread is a Gen Y-er. They simply said they were no longer interested in CF.

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    The thing about comparing CF and SC is that the guys on the sites are different types. Sean Cody's guys are a little rougher around the edges, Corbin Fisher is still trying for that fresh off the football field, pep squad rally look.

    I am a subscriber to both sites so I am not criticizing either one. I'm just saying that they are different sites with different guys and if CF went the way of SC people who subscribe to CF for the clean boy next door type will revolt. So you are going to get the jock, video game playing "younger" guys on one and the more rough, GTL* DTFD* guys on the other.

    *Gym Tan Laundry, Down to Fuck Dudes
    Agreed. I just wish that CF realized that being an Xbox-phile doesn't mean being uptight and/or listless. In other words, of the newer school, they need more on the level of an Aiden or Harper. It's not a lot to ask but CF is too proud and stubborn to address this problem.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  16. #7766

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I hate to say this, but what CF needs is a bit of Black Spark.
    I think that's what they were trying to do with 'Kevin', only he apparently got cold feet. Seems odd after he'd already functionally admitted to being bi on CD and did an unmasked action scene there, too.

  17. #7767

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by fuxwell View Post
    The world is not that big especially the gay world - people get recognised all the time. If it wasn't against the rules of this forum I'm sure that there would be a whole section about "gay porn stars seen around". Spotted at your gym, the supermarket or wherever.
    I actually think that most of these guys move in circles so distinct from those of the patrons of gay porn as to all but preclude any encounter. Added to that is that when they have their clothes on and they're not behind the camera they probably don't stand out all that much. The face might look vaguely familiar and maybe 10 minutes later it will hit you "wasn't that . . . "

    Discovering ones sexuality on camera to be shared with the world when you're on the DL seems far fetched. Wouldn't you be better off doing it at your local gay Sauna/bath house? Sex club? Gym? Beat? Why online for money with all the risks of being recognised?
    The safety factors been mentioned already: at Sean Fisher you know your partners been very recently tested, etc. Also, you're guaranteed somebody who's reasonably hot. Bathhouses are usually skeevy places, and the pickins can be awfully slim -- lots of fat, bald, hairy guys saying "come to daddy!", punctuated by the occasional whiff of shit. Corbin Cody provides both hot guys and a clean, safe place to mess around.

  18. #7768

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    SC has a tendency to ask its models to perform acrobatics even if the scene partners are so enamored with each other it could be a great scene just by letting them lie on the couch and "make love." Don't tell me that the two models are seriously jonesing for each other and then put one of them on his head while the other stands over him fucking him upside down. CF tends to hit the mark more often than SC and I prefer to watch my gay porn with two guys casually fucking each other on a couch, floor or bed. Not "oh hey you like each other? do a cartwheel and let him stick his dick in your ass!"
    I felt that was a serious detriment of SC over a year ago but now they seem to have moved away from that a little bit, even if the models are still directed to have the most energetic/hard sex ever (no wonder they need a longer time to film than CF, how do you ever catch your breath when performing in a SC scene).

    So now it's not so Cirque du Soleil anymore but they now seem to request that the models take on so much muscle that they end up looking cartoonish almost : the proportions on some of the models are becoming grotesque in my view. Aidan for instance has become bizarre physically.

    So now it's okay to enjoy gay sex and/or be gay/express same sex attarction at SC (which still ground for a demotion at CF) but you have to look like the Hulk to do so (only more orange/less green). For instance when Brodie returned this year, he did not look as jacked up and commenters over at waybig complained so that must mean I'm in the minority.

    At least CF does not seem to pressure their models so much : Harper for example still does not look "inhuman" la Connor/Dawson over the time he has been there (and had some lovey-dovey sex with Cooper just recently). Travis 2.0 on the other hand looked like peer pressure got to him. He seemed perfectly fine in my eyes the first time around (except that he looked too much like my cousin, down to the perpetually blushing cheeks so that was creepy).

    It seems to me that gay pron performers have to look super-human to be idolized but doesn't that make them less relatable/impossible to include in your fantasy ("I could bag that")?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Bathhouses are usually skeevy places, and the pickins can be awfully slim -- lots of fat, bald, hairy guys saying "come to daddy!", punctuated by the occasional whiff of shit. Corbin Cody provides both hot guys and a clean, safe place to mess around.
    To conclude that rambling mess of a post... I always thought that "bathhouse = skeezy" was like a definition of those places and that's why you patronized them?

    And as a bald and hairy poster, I would suggest that posters use "unattractive" rather than the same tired three adjectives when describing their personal "scourge of gay sex" in their posts.

    It would make me feel less ashamed and be more welcoming to all readers whatever their shape, sex or sizes. Lest they be fat, bald, hairy, when they should be scorned by all and burned at the stake immediately of course.

  19. #7769

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    ^Who are you? Jake Cruise? Daddy Mugs?

    Fuxwell suggested that if a guy were truly DL, he'd explore in a bathhouse as opposed to doing internet gay porn. On the surface, this would stand to reason but for the grim reality of the typical gay bathhouse. As I was making a case for porn vs Steamworks, I felt compelled to provide some lurid details. 'Unattractive' doesn't begin to describe to those benches filled with chubby daddies playing with their puds. An 18-22 year-old curious guy, especially the kind who models for Randy Dudes, would RUN AWAY!

    Porn provides these guys with a guaranteed age-appropriate, STD-free hottie with a clean asshole and no crabs -- plus a paycheck to help them rationalize their play when the get found out.

  20. #7770
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,394

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Re: CF vs. SC - I think there's room for many studios in gay porn (read: different strokes for different folks). I just don't think that one has to be hypercritical of SC in order to feel better about the current state of CF. Where CF has to be taken to task esp. by its loyal fans is that their 2012 brand issues are entirely fixable. TPTB just has to want that to happen but unfortunately they're NOT demonstrating that they do.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  21. #7771
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Porn provides these guys with a guaranteed age-appropriate, STD-free hottie with a clean asshole and no crabs -- plus a paycheck to help them rationalize their play when the get found out.
    QFT

    Hell, If I were 10 years younger, had a hot body and a bit more confidence even I would do it. It's not like my friends and family even know there's a gay porn market.

  22. #7772
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,394

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Hell, If I were 10 years younger, had a hot body and a bit more confidence even I would do it.
    I don't think you need self-confidence to be hired by CF. Seems like they prefer insecurity and will allow you to (continuously) include that quality in your updates. Nerve and desperation for cash seem more like the prerequisites.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  23. #7773
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,394

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    “If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything” > HELL PROOF

    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  24. #7774
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    I don't think you need self-confidence to be hired by CF. Seems like they prefer insecurity and will allow you to (continuously) include that quality in your updates. Nerve and desperation for cash seem more like the prerequisites.
    I meant confidence to do such a thing.

  25. #7775
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,394

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I meant confidence to do such a thing.
    That's how I thought you meant it. So many guys on these sites seem genuinely shy/timid/insecure so IMHO it doesn't seem to require that much confidence. Poverty seems to be the primary impetus.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  26. #7776

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    You have such a way with words. They must be so proud of you at Dale Carnegie!
    LFAH, I must say you are dating yourself if you know the wonders of Mr. Carnegie's philosophy of how to win friends and influence people! I was merely in my not so subtle way trying to be somewhat humorous in my references to the wonderful habitues of this fine thread on JUB. I find you, Stats, Phunk, Asenath (where did she go), YankeesFan, Windsong, AWP, 70'sJoe, and many more to be fabulous companions on this journey to try to describe the undescribable, ponder the unponderable, especially when it comes to the mind of CF himself and what his plans are for the site we all love so much. Sorry if my meager attempts at humor were found wanting!!

  27. #7777

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    QFT

    Hell, If I were 10 years younger, had a hot body and a bit more confidence even I would do it. It's not like my friends and family even know there's a gay porn market.
    I would, too. It's actually a pretty good deal. Joshua over on SC is happier than a pig in shit!

  28. #7778

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I actually think that most of these guys move in circles so distinct from those of the patrons of gay porn as to all but preclude any encounter. Added to that is that when they have their clothes on and they're not behind the camera they probably don't stand out all that much. The face might look vaguely familiar and maybe 10 minutes later it will hit you "wasn't that . . . "



    The safety factors been mentioned already: at Sean Fisher you know your partners been very recently tested, etc. Also, you're guaranteed somebody who's reasonably hot. Bathhouses are usually skeevy places, and the pickins can be awfully slim -- lots of fat, bald, hairy guys saying "come to daddy!", punctuated by the occasional whiff of shit. Corbin Cody provides both hot guys and a clean, safe place to mess around.
    Those are truly weak reasons. If you're on the DL, then you're not confident in your sexuality. The last thing you want to do is for people to record your sexual activity with other guys.

  29. #7779

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
    Those are truly weak reasons. If you're on the DL, then you're not confident in your sexuality. The last thing you want to do is for people to record your sexual activity with other guys.
    Of course when you're horny, your judgement isn't quite intact. All I was doing is supporting the suggestion that porn might actually be preferable to the other outlets for exploring.

  30. #7780

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Indeed - So far the reasons why guys on the DL do gay porn is;

    Clean Arseholes
    HIV and STI testing
    Bathhouses are dirty and full of old men and smell bad
    No one will ever recognise them - ever
    Safety
    Easy sex with hot guys

    So lets say that Im on the DL and want to have sex with another guy. Instead of cruising the gym, a beat etc, I go to the internet and search. I stumble across this website called "Corbin Cody and Sean Fisher" and I think "wow I should model for them." My family will never find out and its a really great way of avoiding all those trolls at the sauna. Guys will have clean arseholes too and it will be perfectly safe".

    I send some pics to them and I get a call - all on the DL of course. I then fly across the country at their expense and they take naked pics of me having sex with another guy. In the room there are Cameras of varying kinds, and a lot of people - but this doesn't put me off because the positives outweigh the minuses. I also get paid for this too. Im never concerned about going out anywhere and can be 100% sure that no one will every recognise me just like no one on these forums ever notices when a model changes his name and moves to another studio.

    Please!

  31. #7781
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    You're forgetting, the guys that do go into porn are a different sort than the average DL guy. They are by nature narcissists and exhibitionists. Some are discovered on the streets or on Facebook and others apply directly. Supposedly, there is a large number of guys CF has to decline during the application process as well as in person on first meet. It makes me wonder whether they just don't fit the "straight guy" image they usually aim for or whether they aren't as hot as they initially applied themselves.

    It's the desire of fame and money combined with instant sexual gratification and with the right combination you can make it far in the industry without ever really compromising your true identity as the people you surround yourself with aren't always the same people that consume the product you make.

  32. #7782
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    What porn convention was this?
    My My - Trey showng us his worst nightmare - I hope you double-douched after that, Trey!!!!!!!

  33. #7783

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I doubt that the people who work in gay porn have the attitude that it's for sexual gratification. The studios need to maintain a mentality of professionalism in order to be efficient. Besides, much of the actual fucking is not passionate.

  34. #7784

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseO310 View Post
    My My - Trey showng us his worst nightmare - I hope you double-douched after that, Trey!!!!!!!
    I'll bet it wasn't a porn convention. The Hedgehog was shilling his new line of expensive rums. Connor was probably there as he's a rum connoisseur as per his Amazon wish list.

  35. #7785

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by fuxwell View Post
    Bathhouses are dirty and full of old men and smell bad
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

    No one will ever recognise them - ever Im never concerned about going out anywhere and can be 100% sure that no one will every recognise me just like no one on these forums ever notices when a model changes his name and moves to another studio.
    There is a rather large leap between recognizing someone on a screen and seeing them on the street with their clothes on. Context is everything. Also since there's a safety in numbers factor since there are a lot of guys who do this. I'm not talking about friends, who if you do it enough will find out through the grapevine. Rather people you don't know.

    Consider Trevor, who apparently went on to a top-25 law school. I think the possibility that some partner on the hiring committee of a White Shoe firm actually saw his CF materials is quite a long shot.

  36. #7786
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,697

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I finally got around to watching Tuesday's Tom and Trey. It was not a great scene - a Pete special, I guess, basically a one-position scene: rear-entry with lots of closeups of dick-meets-asshole action, but if you're a fan of Tom (am I the only one?) it showed how far he has come in appearing to actually enjoy the sex.

    Trey was good, his usual competent self, but his was acting was obvious; I don't think he was too much into the scene at all. Tom meanwhile has grown into his role well. His body still looks a little soft in video, probably much better I bet IRL, but he has learned how to play to the camera. He's no longer afraid of cocksucking and lately really makes love to a dick, something I first noticed in his recent Connor scene. Graphically, at least, he's become one of CF's best cocksuckers. Then there were little actions/touches that showed he was paying attention to what Trey was feeling, which was more than Trey was doing for him. At the end of Trey's orgasm, Tom came mostly in Trey with just one spurt left over for the camera. You can't tell me he wasn't liking the action; he's not that good an actor. Dunno where Tom falls on the Kinsey scale, but it's not at 0.

  37. #7787

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012


  38. #7788

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    I wonder if there's a Travis-Colby scene from CR that qas never released





    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coll_0011.jpg 
Views:	955 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	909522

  39. #7789

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    ^^ I doubt it. I think that they would have released it by now. (I like your pic of Josh)


  40. #7790

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    anyone recall who this beautiful guy qas? too lazy to look up:


  41. #7791
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I'll bet it wasn't a porn convention. The Hedgehog was shilling his new line of expensive rums. Connor was probably there as he's a rum connoisseur as per his Amazon wish list.
    I don't trust people with Amazon wishlists, that's just greedy and selfish.

    I also don't support one's drinking habits.

  42. #7792

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself.



    There is a rather large leap between recognizing someone on a screen and seeing them on the street with their clothes on. Context is everything. Also since there's a safety in numbers factor since there are a lot of guys who do this. I'm not talking about friends, who if you do it enough will find out through the grapevine. Rather people you don't know.

    Consider Trevor, who apparently went on to a top-25 law school. I think the possibility that some partner on the hiring committee of a White Shoe firm actually saw his CF materials is quite a long shot.
    That's pretty nieve of you to say. You have to understand that celebrities get recognized all of the time. Even C or D list celebrities comment that people recognize them and come up to them. If you are doing gay porn and putting it on the internet. Then that HAS to be a constant worry.
    Oh, and for those of you who say that your only other alternative is bathhouses. Um....have you heard of Grinder?

  43. #7793

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    why would they shoot a still with Colby's hand suggestively on Travis' thigh if there wasn't a scene to go along with it?

    wasn't there a splash photo a while back with Travis & TJ and someone else? Travis & TJ: now there was a great scene that never was!

  44. #7794

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
    That's pretty nieve of you to say. You have to understand that celebrities get recognized all of the time. Even C or D list celebrities comment that people recognize them and come up to them. If you are doing gay porn and putting it on the internet. Then that HAS to be a constant worry.
    Oh, and for those of you who say that your only other alternative is bathhouses. Um....have you heard of Grinder?

    GRINDR is the home of false advertising, as was Manhunt and Adam4Adam prior to it. Also, no guarantees on disease-free, which may be College Blue's biggest selling point. And of course you don't get a paid vacation in Vegas or So Cal for hooking up on GRINDR.

    All Singularity and I are trying to suggest are reasons why some guys might take the porn route. Of course the other allure is that you might get to have sex with some guy you've been beating off to.

    As far as recognizing celebs in public, can't tell you how many times stars in-situ have had to be pointed out to me. I didn't expect to see Gwyneth Paltrow buying cigs in the Duane Read on 24th & 8th so I didn't recognize her. It wasn't until 10 minutes later that I made the connection with the cute blond two people in front of me on line and even then recognition came through the back door "Blythe Danner lives in Chelsea . . ."

  45. #7795
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,325

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    I finally got around to watching Tuesday's Tom and Trey. It was not a great scene - a Pete special, I guess, basically a one-position scene: rear-entry with lots of closeups of dick-meets-asshole action, but if you're a fan of Tom (am I the only one?) it showed how far he has come in appearing to actually enjoy the sex.
    I don't dislike Tom, and I do think he's very handsome, if that's what you mean.

    Two major problems, however. That silly tattoo, and he keeps appearing in scenes that are badly shot. I'm all about rear-entry positions in my porn, but if it's nothing more than a ten-minute close-up of a penis and an anus, well, that's just poor.

    Like I said, if his scene with Connor had been shot better (say, it was shot back in the Florida house, and Connor was wearing a condom so we wouldn't have spent ten minutes focussed on all that non-condomed-penis-action), then it would've been a top 10 ever scene, easily.

    Again, I blame the switch to bareback. I want to see two attractive guys having passionate (or dominate) sex, I don't want to sit through twenty minutes of an anatomy lesson.

  46. #7796

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by fuxwell View Post
    Indeed - So far the reasons why guys on the DL do gay porn is;

    Clean Arseholes
    HIV and STI testing
    Bathhouses are dirty and full of old men and smell bad
    No one will ever recognise them - ever
    Safety
    Easy sex with hot guys

    So lets say that Im on the DL and want to have sex with another guy. Instead of cruising the gym, a beat etc, I go to the internet and search. I stumble across this website called "Corbin Cody and Sean Fisher" and I think "wow I should model for them." My family will never find out and its a really great way of avoiding all those trolls at the sauna. Guys will have clean arseholes too and it will be perfectly safe".

    I send some pics to them and I get a call - all on the DL of course. I then fly across the country at their expense and they take naked pics of me having sex with another guy. In the room there are Cameras of varying kinds, and a lot of people - but this doesn't put me off because the positives outweigh the minuses. I also get paid for this too. Im never concerned about going out anywhere and can be 100% sure that no one will every recognise me just like no one on these forums ever notices when a model changes his name and moves to another studio.

    Please!
    Yeah, I'm w/you. It was a pretty absurd suggestion. LOL.

    And I've been to Steamworks in Chicago and Berkeley. Both had more hot guys than trolls. I expected to find creepy old guys - I didn't. I found the same guys I'd seen out and about in the bars, for the most part. And they're both amazingly clean. As were the assholes I encountered.

  47. #7797

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Sounds like heaven. The last time I went to the West Side Club it smelled like a latrine on a hot afternoon in mid-July. As for the clientele, they looked like they came straight from The Eagle.

  48. #7798

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Remember these?
    Levi
    Zeb
    Connor & Sloan
    Cain & ?
    Jordan
    more Connor & Sloan
    more Connor & Sloan
    Cain & ?
    more Connor & Sloan
    more Sloan & Connor
    Cain & Marc
    Kent & Chandler
    Marc & Sloan
    Marc, Sean & Zeb
    Aiden
    Zeb & Jackson
    Marc & Zeb
    Aidan & Chandler

  49. #7799

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    If the world ends today, at least I finally watched Lucas and Dawson Down Under.

  50. #7800

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Sounds like heaven. The last time I went to the West Side Club it smelled like a latrine on a hot afternoon in mid-July. As for the clientele, they looked like they came straight from The Eagle.
    1) Westside club in NY is not a Sauna - its a club. Its not even really a sex club.

    Have you been to an actual gay Sauna? A proper one? Like Babylon in Bangkok or Steamworks in Chicago? My guess is that you have not.

    2) What is wrong with the clientele from the Eagle NY? Every time I have been there it has been full of masculine guys having a good time. Most of them were very sexy.

    Im getting a very "ageist" vibe from you and also a naive one as well as you seem to believe all the propaganda put out by porn studios. Saying that a model is studying Law doesn't mean its true. Its the same reason why every pole dancer at spearmint rhino (straight strip clubs) are paying for their way thru college or doing a Phd. Its simply not true and just creates a false image.

    I have been to gay Saunas all over the world (including Steamworks in Chicago as mentioned above). Without exception they have been well run and impeccably clean places. The clientele has been mixed. Not all of us are 21 year old buff models and nor are we all looking for that. At the Saunas here in my home in Australia I have seen local TV soap stars, Local news readers, Male models, Parliamentarians etc etc. They weren't all dirty old trolls as you have made them out to be.

    I think its a bit unfair to make blanket comments about Sauna patrons and those the the Eagle when its clear that you have limited experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.