JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 65697071 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,500 of 3705
  1. #3451
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,177

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    I've noticed Nadal has added 3 or 4 new ticks to his ritual- including picking his dick after he picks his butt and wipes his face- if he plays 5 more years, he'll start jerking off between each point!
    Omg and it's to the point now where it's just irritating to watch. I just turn my head, its like someone picking their nose, you have to turn away for a few seconds and tune back in. Not to mention, you have to shake his hand afterwards. It's like a supervisor I use to have, he would pick his nose as if it were a sneeze and wipe it under his arm, and then there he is at the end of the day shaking everyone's hand at the timeclock.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  2. #3452
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    I've noticed Nadal has added 3 or 4 new ticks to his ritual- including picking his dick after he picks his butt and wipes his face- if he plays 5 more years, he'll start jerking off between each point!
    TBH this is one of my favourite moments in men's tennis. It's like 'yeah I went there' .


    And back then it was just the butt and the hair I think. Now it's the butt, hair, touching nose in between the hair and now touching dick as you say. It's so weird. He's basically unwatchable as a tennis player to me . I'll only watch if a fave is playing him, and even then I'll switch off when Rafa takes a set ('cause I know it's basically over by that stage ).
    Last edited by JarodA; November 6th, 2013 at 07:42 PM.

  3. #3453
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,922
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Rafa has added quite a bit to his ritual for sure. And of course the camera always zooms in on him while he's picking his front, back, and face. I wonder what the live audience members think when they see all that...point after point after point. If I were his opponent I wouldn't want to shake his filthy hands.

  4. #3454

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    He's still one of my favourite players to watch.

    Obviously I have no credibility asking the question because I think he is a tosser, but why does Federer win the sportsmanship award every year? Is it awarded for stuff off court? Because if it is purely on court I can honestly say I have never seen him do anything exceptional. He never applauds or compliments others good play, unlike roddick and Djokovic, I've never seen him overrule a bad call and he's no more gracious at the end of a match than anyone else so what am I missing?

  5. #3455
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    I don't get Roger wining that either- he can be a real bitch on court and in press conferences- It may be a way to stroke is ego- since he's no longer getting best player....not a Nadal fan- but he and Nole seem to be better sportsmen than Fed

  6. #3456
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,922
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveryanandjake88 View Post
    He's still one of my favourite players to watch.

    Obviously I have no credibility asking the question because I think he is a tosser, but why does Federer win the sportsmanship award every year? Is it awarded for stuff off court? Because if it is purely on court I can honestly say I have never seen him do anything exceptional. He never applauds or compliments others good play, unlike roddick and Djokovic, I've never seen him overrule a bad call and he's no more gracious at the end of a match than anyone else so what am I missing?
    It's basically a popularity contest I'm afraid. Fed practically wins it every year due to him being loved by most fans.

  7. #3457

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    But I think the fair play award is voted by the players and I just don't see it. Novak is easily the classiest in defeat but probably blows his chance by smashing the odd racket, I've seen Rafa watching Federer from the sidelines before now and applauding him - never in a million years would it happen the other way - and what about someone like Ferrer who never really puts a foot wrong?

    Hope Delpo wins on Saturday

  8. #3458
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,922
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    ^^Well that's just the thing. Fed is still the most popular and well-liked amongst the players themselves. It's still a popularity (and legend of their name) contest.

  9. #3459
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    I think Delpo should be winning the sportsmanship awards out of the top players. Rafa won it in a recent year, which is pretty hilarious and shows its lack of credibility .

  10. #3460

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    That's what you call 'blowing your chance' from Tomas. I honestly don't think Rafa is hitting the ball that well this tournament and Berdych should have won that. Gutted for Tomas but happy for Stan.
    I'd expect Novak, Federer or Delpo to beat Nadal in the semis at the moment.

  11. #3461
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,177

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    I swear I don't get it. I've see it over and over, you hang with the man toe to toe until its make or break time and the top players opponents always break! Tomas was neck and neck with Rafa and then loses his serve. It has to be all mental. Pisses me off, lol, but that's on them. I will not sit thru another Rafa/Nole Rafa/Roger Nole/Roger match. Hopefully Stan can make it to the final.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  12. #3462
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    THERE'S A REASON rafa, Nole Fed are multiple tournament and Grand Slam champions and Berdych, etc are not- 50/50 talent/head and the ability to overcompensate from 1 when the other is off.

  13. #3463
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    the ATP site isn't woking for me- I have it on my 'favoroite' as it comes up- the Barclay's page is there and my browser shuts down- I have to log back on- really annoying.

  14. #3464
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    I'll always support Tomas but I'm so mad with him right now! Why does he, and everyone else pretty much have to collapse with the finish line in sight. It's so annoying

    I actually hate this era of men's tennis. Looking back I didn't realize how good it was when Soderling was in the mix (he wasn't afraid to take out the top guys) and Federer was still playing good. It was only 2-3 years ago but it seems like a lifetime ago...

  15. #3465
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    I like that the finals are great- it used to be some nobody would slide through after an upset and the final would be so lopsided- Sampras vs Pioline or something pathetic.

  16. #3466
    JUB Addict tennis6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Pix from this past week

    Rafael Nadal, David Ferrer, Richard Gasquet, Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Img5593654_n.jpg   201310300656250131770_o.jpg   turnier-marathon-richard-gasquet-lotet-seine-grenzen-aus-127304179.jpg   187024455.jpg   132856718_61n.jpg  

    Last edited by tennis6; November 9th, 2013 at 03:19 AM.

  17. #3467
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    why does the tournament have to go through Monday??? I hate this new trend- US Open, ATP- It would be nice to break up the Sunday football monotony- ESPN just shows crap anyway.

  18. #3468
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Ignore my earlier post - was a bit bitter . I do like this era in some ways at least, 'cause I have a lot of faves ATM. It's just that none of them are achieving as high or have as good mental strength as I'd like .

  19. #3469

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    It's the best era ever for men's tennis and we will realise it when these top guys are no longer around. Hell I might even miss Federer when he's gone.

    For the most part players like Berdych lose to them because it is so hard to maintain the high standard required to get over the finishing line. I just feel Nadal is not at his best this week on this surface and Berdych should have won. It's not the top 4's fault so we shouldn't have a problem with them winning, it's the others who need to take the next step. Maybe it'll happen next year.

    I think Federer might win the tournament now leaving me depressed till next year's season starts.

  20. #3470
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveryanandjake88 View Post
    It's the best era ever for men's tennis and we will realise it when these top guys are no longer around. Hell I might even miss Federer when he's gone.

    For the most part players like Berdych lose to them because it is so hard to maintain the high standard required to get over the finishing line. I just feel Nadal is not at his best this week on this surface and Berdych should have won. It's not the top 4's fault so we shouldn't have a problem with them winning, it's the others who need to take the next step. Maybe it'll happen next year.

    I think Federer might win the tournament now leaving me depressed till next year's season starts.
    If you want depth in the competition, then no it isn't . That doesn't mean I want it to be a fucking zoo where any player can fluke victories at big tournaments, but the big tournaments have become such a bore because it's a foregone conclusion who will make the finals, and yes, often who will win them. I don't even like Andy Murray much - his defensive tennis or his attitude on court, so the fact that it's been enjoyable to see him steal a couple of slams away from Nadal and Djokovic speaks volumes, at least for me.

    I do think game-wise, the rest of the field may (and I mean may) be catching up, considering the battles Rafa and Djoker have often had to face this year, but mentally they're still losers, so in the end it's all been for naught.
    Last edited by JarodA; November 9th, 2013 at 06:45 PM.

  21. #3471
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    It will sort of be like after the 80's- McEnroe, Lendl, Wilander, Becker, Edberg....while not as consistent as top 4 today- they held up the tour....after, it was Courier for a year or two, Agassi came and went- not taking it serious until 98-99, with just Sampras to kick Rusedski, Pioline and Chang's ass- total boredom!
    Last edited by dougmc92; November 9th, 2013 at 08:48 PM.

  22. #3472
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    What do you know? Another Djokovic-Nadal final . Bring on 2014 already, I say.

  23. #3473
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,922
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    ^I'm excited for this one. I want Novak to stay close to Rafa in the rankings.

  24. #3474

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    What do you know? Another Djokovic-Nadal final . Bring on 2014 already, I say.

    I love Novak. He is so sexy. I only watch the finals if he's playing and I am not a Nadal fan but he's does have a nice ass.

  25. #3475
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    I'm cheering for Novak without question. But just...ugh

  26. #3476

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    I love nole

  27. #3477
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    well- Nole can't really stay close to Rafa- he has this tournie and Australian to defend- can't really gain many points- Rafa's all gain through Febrauary- then he has to start defending his points- that's when the real race for #1 will start.

  28. #3478
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,922
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    well- Nole can't really stay close to Rafa- he has this tournie and Australian to defend- can't really gain many points- Rafa's all gain through Febrauary- then he has to start defending his points- that's when the real race for #1 will start.
    Well if Nole doesn't defend this title, he will fall farther behind, that's what I mean. Rafa distancing himself by playing well at the AO, etc is out of Novak's control. As long as Novak does what he can and what he can control..he can stay as close as possible. That's what I meant.

  29. #3479
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    well- he just helped himself 63, 64...he really opushed Rafa around today!!!! :0

  30. #3480

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by alexadri View Post
    I love nole


    He won. Yaaaaaaa! I feel like crying.

  31. #3481
    Slut matthewolson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    195

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Rafa beat him at the French and US Open, I'll take that. He did great this week on his worst surface.

  32. #3482
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,922
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Great win by Novak, but let's be clear...this year was Rafa's.

  33. #3483
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Nando won the doubles YEC! Seriously never thought that would ever happen.

    Here's to a great 2014 for Nando hopefully in singles, and less Rafa-Nole finals .

  34. #3484
    JUB Addict tennis6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    More pix from the WTFs

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3177a3b04b0f11e38d3b12c6ba81c438_7.jpg   10767808465_ad5edb1fd8_h.jpg   BYFsKxjIIAA6kGM.jpg   promo208478857.jpg  
    Last edited by tennis6; November 12th, 2013 at 04:53 AM.

  35. #3485

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Rafa's year but I'm certain that Novak playing his best - or near to it - wins every time in the same way Rafa playing his best beats Federer. Pleased for them both, impressive seasons.

    Delighted for Verdasco who played great all week. Big time player, I hope he brings it in the singles next year.

  36. #3486
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    yes- the year was Rafa- eventhough he didn't play the Aussie and lost in 1st round of Wimbledon- the slams were more Novak's Win, SF, RU, RU to Rafa's DNP, Win, 1st, Win 15-1 match record to Nole's 24-3

    - - - Updated - - -

    Like the caption above- '...from the WTFs...' the What the Fuck Tournie

  37. #3487
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    hard to believe Rafa's never won this title....they gave a stat during the match on ESPN- Rafa's ONLY won 2 indoor events- and 1 was o clay- hard to phathom in 10 years he only has 1 fall tournie win....

  38. #3488
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveryanandjake88 View Post
    Rafa's year but I'm certain that Novak playing his best - or near to it - wins every time in the same way Rafa playing his best beats Federer. Pleased for them both, impressive seasons.

    Delighted for Verdasco who played great all week. Big time player, I hope he brings it in the singles next year.
    That we can definitely agree on. I hope the same for Dimitrov and Paire. Wish Giraldo would win a title too. There are a lot of players I love dearly even if I know they can't achieve on the very highest level (at least not yet in Dimitrov's case ). Berdych and Wawrinka need to keep themselves in the top 10 and keep working on that mental strength, especially Stan. Delpo needs to get back into slam contention, like properly. He's shown signs late this year at times.

    Soderling needs to come back!!!!!!!11111

    I never realized till just now how many hopes I have for 2014!

  39. #3489

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    That we can definitely agree on. I hope the same for Dimitrov and Paire. Wish Giraldo would win a title too. There are a lot of players I love dearly even if I know they can't achieve on the very highest level (at least not yet in Dimitrov's case ). Berdych and Wawrinka need to keep themselves in the top 10 and keep working on that mental strength, especially Stan. Delpo needs to get back into slam contention, like properly. He's shown signs late this year at times.

    Soderling needs to come back!!!!!!!11111

    I never realized till just now how many hopes I have for 2014!
    I'm sure that's not the only thing we agree on Have to say though I haven't missed Soderling at all, I found him moody and dull.

  40. #3490
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,078

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by justdra View Post
    I swear I don't get it. I've see it over and over, you hang with the man toe to toe until its make or break time and the top players opponents always break! Tomas was neck and neck with Rafa and then loses his serve. It has to be all mental. Pisses me off, lol, but that's on them. I will not sit thru another Rafa/Nole Rafa/Roger Nole/Roger match. Hopefully Stan can make it to the final.
    Yes men's tennis is REALLY BORING right now, the same guys are winning. Since Andy Murray is injured it is the Novak and Rafa ******

    Roger Federer is finished as a top elite player this year proves it he's dropped in the rankings. I think Roger feels he can win ONE MORE SLAM, but the problem is he isn't good enough to beat the top 3 anymore.

  41. #3491
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,922
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by MorrisseyX View Post
    Yes men's tennis is REALLY BORING right now, the same guys are winning. Since Andy Murray is injured it is the Novak and Rafa ******

    Roger Federer is finished as a top elite player this year proves it he's dropped in the rankings. I think Roger feels he can win ONE MORE SLAM, but the problem is he isn't good enough to beat the top 3 anymore.
    He'll need the draw to open up as well as catch lightning in a bottle.

  42. #3492
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    He'll need the draw to open up as well as catch lightning in a bottle.
    ie. RG 2009.

  43. #3493
    JUB Addict tennis6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Happy 30th bday 2 new WTF dubs champ Fernando Verdasco

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 386174_429733710441000_823034177_n.jpg   8587233225_84bcb734cb_k.jpg   8588329422_7e1f47b439_k.jpg   BY0sH4BIUAAijYA.jpg   BY3fRdQCUAADIxg.jpg  

    Last edited by tennis6; November 15th, 2013 at 07:24 PM.

  44. #3494

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Not sure if this has been posted… Rafael Nadal and naked Fabio Fognini in locker room.


  45. #3495
    JUB Addict tennis6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnguy2323 View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted… Rafael Nadal and naked Fabio Fognini in locker room.

    Yes it has but surely we can stand 2c it again!!!

  46. #3496

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    That video reminds me of how intimate the locker rooms are! No secrets in there.

  47. #3497
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveryanandjake88 View Post
    I'm sure that's not the only thing we agree on Have to say though I haven't missed Soderling at all, I found him moody and dull.
    Honestly? Well, I suppose since you enjoy this duopoly of Nole and Rafa you might not enjoy players who could threaten that. That's exactly why it's a shame for me Soderling was struck down with mono. He was a threat to the top guys when he was at the top of his game (pretty sure he beat all the big guns at least once in that year and a half - Rafa twice ).

  48. #3498

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    No, I just found him moody and dull. I don't have a problem with somebody stepping up just not him. I didn't even notice he was gone.

  49. #3499
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    Fair enough. Can't tell people what to like of course . For me he has the most beautiful strokes. I could never get tired of watching them.

    Ah, anyway I'm already bored with this off-season and want more tennis already (as much as I complain about it at times ) I guess I can watch the Davis Cup final. The next match is Novak-Berdy I think.
    Last edited by JarodA; November 16th, 2013 at 05:39 PM.

  50. #3500
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: International Tennis Stars

    I have to agree JarodA about Soderling(still can't make myself to like Berdych, though ) - his shotmaking ability was outstanding and I really enjoyed his game and it's sad he was forced by mono to give it up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.