JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 165

Thread: grimm

  1. #51
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,200

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    I also heard that Sean Hayes the guy who played Jack on Will & Grace is an executive producer of Grimm.

    I just don't care for Nick and Juliette to get back together I've been on many internet boards and the public hates Juliette. I don't think the audience is going to believe it even if the writers try to get them back together.

    Nick has so much more chemistry with Hank and Munroe, but I doubt Grimm would make these characters bisexual. It would be interesting though, if the writers went in that direction. Nick doesn't seem very interested in women at all he seems more interested in his Grimm work and hanging out with Hank and Munroe.

    Juliette is a distraction she needs to be killed off ASAP.
    Last edited by MorrisseyX; December 5th, 2012 at 06:09 PM.

  2. #52
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    For several years I was a writer for entertainment Web sites so I got to be on conference calls for a bunch of TV shows. My first big story when I started my own site was about Grimm - I was on several calls with David and Russell (Hank) and David, Russell and Sasha (Renard) and then Bitsie Tulloch (Julliette) on her own. Now, it may be because the calls are tough, I cringed often at the questions and remarks my fellow media folks were throwing out there, but Russell, Sasha and David had great senses of humor about all of it, and Bitsie was "cold" and much more serious. I think there my be more of a disconnect there. Granted she's the only lead female on the show right now, with Bree Turner's character off helping her aunt heal. So there's also a boys club feel going on.

    But. That all being said. There's more chemistry between Julliette and Renard than there ever was between Nick and Julliette, magically enhanced or not...

    Anyway those are my thoughts. I too had thought David G was gay but never really looked into it. I may be mistaken but the show creators/showrunners are a gay couple. Don't hold me to that though, I haven't looked too far into that either...
    Thanks for the behind-the-scenes info on their chemistry.

    It makes more sense now why Juliette and Nick just aren't really working if the actors in real life are total opposites. Also, you're right about her being somewhat on her own as a female lead...that and she really has nothing to do besides be at home for Nick. The character is just not very interesting. I wish they'd have her do her own thing.

    As for the bromances, based on what I see on my tumblr dash via the grimm tag, it seems like David and Sasha have a good thing going. They crack me up.











    Quote Originally Posted by MorrisseyX View Post
    I just don't care for Nick and Juliette to get back together I've been on many internet boards and the public hates Juliette. I don't think the audience is going to believe it even if the writers try to get them back together.

    Nick has so much more chemistry with Hank and Munroe, but I doubt Grimm would make these characters bisexual. It would be interesting though, if the writers went in that direction. Nick doesn't seem very interested in women at all he seems more interested in his Grimm work and hanging out with Hank and Munroe.

    Juliette is a distraction she needs to be killed off ASAP.
    LOL, I wish. I doubt they'll have Nick and Hank paired off and Monroe is already paired off with the shop girl. But I'd rather they just fix Juliette as a character and incorporate her more into the story instead of killing her off.

    You are right, though, she is definitely NOT a fan favorite. And now that she is hooking up with Renard, even her small fan base is really pissed off at her. lol

    Poor Juliette.

  3. #53
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    ^ It is very unlikely that Grimm will be canceled.

    According to TV By The Numbers, it is performing well and is in the "certain to be renewed" category. They're usually very accurate with their estimations.
    Well, that's good news. Sounds like my "Shuffle off to Buffalo" scenario is unlikely (*whew*).

    But I meant I want them to kill off Adelind before the show ends. Every show does end somehow, except Doctor Who. Of course, since I hate Adelind I'm hoping they kill her sooner rather than later...and then bring back the actress as her long lost and totally innocent twin sister or something equally cheesy; I have nothing against the actress.

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    I too had thought David G was gay but never really looked into it. I may be mistaken but the show creators/showrunners are a gay couple. Don't hold me to that though, I haven't looked too far into that either...
    Well, that may explain why they hired David! He's awfully hot (and packing).
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  4. #54
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,200

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    The pics of Sasha and David are hilarious nice to see they get along well! I also saw pics on David's twitter he went to a basketball game with Russell. It does seem like the men on Grimm get along very well. Maybe the actress who plays Juliette feels left out? I don't know. There is just something very off about Juliette and Nick even before the whole spell Adalaid cast on her. Nick and Juliette seems so cold and distant from the start of the series. I am guessing the writers are going to find a way to get them back together but I don't think the audience is feeling them as a couple.

  5. #55
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: grimm



    Grimm is back. Finally. \0/

    That was such a good episode. Holy shit at Renard and Juliette getting out of control.

    I'm excited to see how Nick and Renard interact from here on out. So awkward.

  6. #56

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    That was such a good episode. Holy shit at Renard and Juliette getting out of control.

    I'm excited to see how Nick and Renard interact from here on out. So awkward.
    Agreed.

    Someone mentioned above they may kill off Juliette. I hope they don't, I think it's the writing of her character. She is so beautiful and I would love to see her become a bad ass chick with a gun. I think they need to either get over this loss of memory crap and let her in on Nick's world so she can become a part of it and really develop her character or utilize the memory loss thing as motivation for her to become a gun-toting pissed off bitch bent on trying to win Nick back and shooting anyone who gets in her way.

    that being said, Nick's ass looked good in this episode. He's pretty.



    (the creepy thing is he looks like my dad)

  7. #57
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    Someone mentioned above they may kill off Juliette. I hope they don't, I think it's the writing of her character. She is so beautiful and I would love to see her become a bad ass chick with a gun. I think they need to either get over this loss of memory crap and let her in on Nick's world so she can become a part of it and really develop her character or utilize the memory loss thing as motivation for her to become a gun-toting pissed off bitch bent on trying to win Nick back and shooting anyone who gets in her way.
    So true, I think they've prolonged this thing enough. Nick needs to talk to her again about the fact that he's a Grimm and introduce her to that aspect of his life. Juliette has the potential to be an interesting character although she's not exactly a fan favorite. I hope they don't go back to the "oh I'm just at home cooking dinner being Nick's fiance" type of borefest storylines they've been doing with her prior to the memory loss plot. She should have her own identity and not just be a plot device to develop Nick's personal/romantic life. With Nick drinking that potion and turning red (lol), I'm expecting that Juliette will soon get a crash course in everything supernatural. Fingers crossed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    (the creepy thing is he looks like my dad)
    LOL. Wow, welp, that's a bit awkward. ~

  8. #58
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    (the creepy thing is he looks like my dad)
    Then I think I want to fuck your dad.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  9. #59
    Sex God pinoaguilar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    oakland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    Juliette balances the men. But she needs to be more active and stronger. Love Nick.

  10. #60

    Re: grimm

    ^ plus she's really beautiful. (then again I am biased towards redheads)










  11. #61
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,200

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    The problem with Juliette is she doesn't really have a purpose on the show other than to prove Nick is heterosexual.

    Another problem is, Juliette and Nick don't have chemistry they just don't seem like a couple they come across as acquaintances not as a young couple in love. Even before Juliette lost her memory some fans just don't like her with Nick and I agree.

    So even if Juliette gets her memory back she can't go back to Nick he deserves better than her.


    Juliette is a weak character, perhaps it is the way she is written. However, I am not impressed with the actress who plays Juliette her acting is poor she doesn't show her emotions very well she comes across as boring and bland. I think the lady who plays Adalind is a better actress and more integral to the storyline. Even Rosalie, Munroe's girlfriend has a superior purpose on the show than Juliette.

  12. #62
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,565

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    David looked so damn good on this last episode...I mean he always does...but it was something really hot about him this one...

  13. #63
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    bostonboy20, I think it was the seething anger and fey recklessness. Something compelling about that.

    I'm torn about Adelind. I really hate the character (not as a character but as a person), but I think the actress is terrific. I guess what I really want is for the character to die in some slow, excruciating way, or something, and then for her evil good twin to surface! That's too cheesy for this show, but I need some way to keep the actress and kill the character.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  14. #64

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonboy20 View Post
    David looked so damn good on this last episode...I mean he always does...but it was something really hot about him this one...
    His ass, and he had a nice bulge working in his jeans.

  15. #65

    Re: grimm

    Yoo-hoo, nerds...

    Has the show ever explained why 'Nick...the Bombastic' cannot see the Captain for what he really is? Maybe I missed it? (I'm two episodes behind. I'll ketchup.)

  16. #66
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: grimm

    I don't think they've addressed it explicitly but maybe it was implied in the last two episodes. At least I think so...

    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    I think it has to do with Renard being half human half hexenbiest (his father was a Royal and his mother a mistress who was a wesen). He was able to fly under the radar until Nick confronted him about his affair with Juliette. They began to get in to a physical altercation and Renard morphed in front of Nick since that's what happens when wesen get very emotional or intimidated. To me, it seemed like Renard's human side helped him keep his identity hidden prior to that...like he had a better grasp on how to appear human compared to your typical full-blooded wesen.

  17. #67

    Re: grimm

    ^ TY. The last two? How weird! (Now I'm 3 behind. Yikes.)

  18. #68

    Re: grimm

    I may be one of the few fans who like Juliette.



    It's odd how they seem to be isolating her within the main story line as of late, I fear they be trying to figure out how write her out of the show.

  19. #69
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: grimm

    Nick testing out his newly acquired super-hearing ability was awesome.



    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    IIt's odd how they seem to be isolating her within the main story line as of late, I fear they be trying to figure out how write her out of the show.
    What the hell was that apparition of Nick that's been haunting her? I think maybe that's their way of trying to work her in.

    She's always off doing her own thing because she's not a cop or part of the Exotic Spice & Tea Shop Crew.

  20. #70

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Nick testing out his newly acquired super-hearing ability was awesome.
    Indeed, reminded me of Luke Slywalker in SW episode 4 learning to use his lightsaber.


    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    What the hell was that apparition of Nick that's been haunting her? I think maybe that's their way of trying to work her in.

    She's always off doing her own thing because she's not a cop or part of the Exotic Spice & Tea Shop Crew.
    Yes, that could be one angle (hopefully), I just have this sneaky suspicion. The way Rosalie was reacting to what Juliette was seeing, she may drop a bomb like the only way to save Nick or herself is to completely get him out of her life or else the big black hole will swallow her up or something.

  21. #71
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,715

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    my god guintoli gets hotter and hotter every time i see him....love the show

  22. #72
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,428
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    I love Grimm...and especially David. This is a video of David when he was on Road Rules doing exotic dancing in a gay club....I hardly ever think any actor is hot...he is one of my only eye candy guys on TV at the moment...


  23. #73
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    Yes, that could be one angle (hopefully), I just have this sneaky suspicion. The way Rosalie was reacting to what Juliette was seeing, she may drop a bomb like the only way to save Nick or herself is to completely get him out of her life or else the big black hole will swallow her up or something.
    Honestly, you could be right. And since we're heading towards the final episodes of S2, if they're going to kill her off/write her off, it would make sense to do it right before the season ends. This way the show can make a clean break and start fresh in S3 sans Juliette. Tbh, this would free up Nick (and us) from his boring home life. He'd probably move in with Monroe full-time, which would be more interesting and make for easier storytelling (as far as gaining more access in to the Wesen world is concerned).

    Still, I have a feeling that the show isn't done with Juliette and Nick's relationship. They seem to have invested a lot of time in to this pairing (especially with the memory-loss story arc) to just get rid of her so easily. We'll see.
    Last edited by thatgirl; March 25th, 2013 at 06:30 AM.

  24. #74

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    I may be one of the few fans who like Juliette.
    Yep.

    .....................

  25. #75

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    I think it has to do with Renard being half human half hexenbiest (his father was a Royal and his mother a mistress who was a wesen). He was able to fly under the radar until Nick confronted him about his affair with Juliette. They began to get in to a physical altercation and Renard morphed in front of Nick since that's what happens when wesen get very emotional or intimidated. To me, it seemed like Renard's human side helped him keep his identity hidden prior to that...like he had a better grasp on how to appear human compared to your typical full-blooded wesen.
    Wait a minute....

    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    How did you get that he's half human?

  26. #76
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Son View Post
    Wait a minute....

    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    How did you get that he's half human?
    LOL. Well, that's what they said on the show. The Royals are human as far as we know. When they were giving his back story, they said his mother was a wesen. She was taken on as a mistress by a Royal and once they found out what she was, her and the child were ostracized from the Royal family and sent away from Europe. I guess so as not to bring shame to the family. He is the "bastard half-wesen child" of a full-blooded Royal.

    Also, when he morphs, he doesn't morph fully like Adeline and her Hexenbiest family. Only some parts of his face look messed up.



    Last edited by thatgirl; March 29th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.

  27. #77

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    The Royals are human as far as we know.
    I don't accept that. Putting it all together, I suppose it makes sense, but what a let-down. Ooh.

  28. #78
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Son View Post
    I don't accept that. Putting it all together, I suppose it makes sense, but what a let-down. Ooh.
    ^ lol, Nooo. Keep hope alive. It's entirely possible that I'm totally wrong or that there is maybe a lot more to it. People seem to have different theories about what Renard being half-human implies.

    The "Seven Houses", or whatever the Royal Family is made up of, basically keep the wesen in check but also have wesen serving them and at one point Grimm warriors, too. Perhaps the organizations are not only made up of humans at the highest levels? Or maybe "Royals" are some kind of superhuman beings like Grimm. We don't know much about the Royals so far. All we know is that they look human but hold sway in the creature world, they're power hungry and mysterious, and they're very selective about who they'll accept in to their blood-line.

  29. #79

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    they're power hungry and mysterious
    That I like.

    We'll see.....

  30. #80

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Nick testing out his newly acquired super-hearing ability was awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    reminded me of Luke Slywalker in SW episode 4 learning to use his lightsaber.
    That was particularly brill. It's just getting better. (Now I'm only one--two, if you count today--behind.)

  31. #81
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,598

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    It is one of my most favorite shows on tv. It has great scripts, cliff hangers, actors, creatures, scenarios. It is just a spell binding series. It took me a few episodes to get into it but I am a mad cow fan now.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  32. #82

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Son View Post
    That was particularly brill.
    I suppose It was, although I don't ever recall SW ever being populated by Eurpoean flatfish, by you never know.

  33. #83

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    I suppose It was, although I don't ever recall SW ever being populated by Eurpoean flatfish, by you never know.
    Brill-i-ant.

    I thought it was obvi.

  34. #84
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Son View Post
    Brill-i-ant.

    I thought it was obvi.
    It was. Elmos was pulling your leg.

    But lots of people in the US might not know what you meant; 'brilliant' means "extremely bright" or "phenomenally intelligent" (well, or also "slightly sharp" in music) in the US, but not generally wonderful or exciting as it does in the UK.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  35. #85
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    OK, not impressed with this episode ("One Angry Fuschsbau"). Pretty boringly predictable.

    I am partly influenced by really not liking it when they get the easy courtroom stuff wrong. Once and for all, leading on cross examination is allowed. You're allowed to lead the other guy's witness, just not your own.

    But what the wesen lawyer was doing wasn't leading the witness. He was TESTIFYING. That isn't allowed. He could have gotten away with it if he'd said "Didn't you see tears in his eyes" and stuff like that.

    I am not a lawyer, but that's how I understand it.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  36. #86

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    But lots of people in the US might not know what you meant; 'brilliant' means "extremely bright" or "phenomenally intelligent" (well, or also "slightly sharp" in music) in the US, but not generally wonderful or exciting as it does in the UK.
    Ello Guvna!

    Aow, wouldn't it be loverly if they could all be California guys?

  37. #87

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    OK, not impressed with this episode ("One Angry Fuschsbau"). Pretty boringly predictable.
    Oh no.

    Well, I haven't seen it so I can't comment, but I can say that the stand-alone epis are always kinda hit or miss. I sometimes do wish they'd put a little more care into it.

    That's all I'm going to say about that. ( For now. )

  38. #88
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    Native Son, it has some interesting bits. The Juliette subplot is significantly advanced, and so is the Renard subplot. The episode story is a throwaway. If you don't want to watch it, here's a rundown of the plot-arc elements:
    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    Juliette is still hearing voices. Nick asks Monroe to take her to the trailer. He does, and she starts remembering Nick. In fact she sees him in multiple overlapping hallucinations, explaining all about the stuff in the trailer, until she has to leave it. Later she sees Nick at home too, so she's starting to remember him. She speaks to the Hispanic seer, who tells her she's going through a spiritual change (I don't remember the details).

    Renard tells them about royals. Nick tells Hank that he believes Renard is telling the truth currently, but doesn't answer when Hank asks if Nick trusts Renard. Adelind talks to Renard's brother, and says she couldn't get the key from him. The brother says threatening things about Renard, so he'll probably turn up in a future episode. (I'm torn about Adelind personally. I like the actress but the character MUST DIE.)
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  39. #89

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    OK, not impressed with this episode ("One Angry Fuschsbau"). Pretty boringly predictable.
    It was not that great.

    Now, that was the last new episode, correct? Because the last two my DVR recorded turned out to be repeats... I love technology.

    But at least I'm caught up. Woot.

  40. #90

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    The Juliette subplot is significantly advanced
    Whoop-dee-doo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    (I'm torn about Adelind personally. I like the actress but the character MUST DIE.)[/spoiler]
    Take a deep breath, baby...

    I don't know.... I like her! In a weird kinda way.

    Just sayin.
    Last edited by Native Son; April 25th, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

  41. #91
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    I want to give that fine actress a chance to do a nicey gooey death scene.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  42. #92

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    I want to give that fine actress a chance to do a nicey gooey death scene.
    Noooo! Don't say that.

  43. #93

    Re: grimm

    Really Liking this show more and more, the characters are developing well and the chemistry among most of the actors is very clear and helps to enrich the great atmosphere of the show.

    Only speculation on my part...

    I have a feeling Adelind's character may be developing where she could be brought into the fold of team Burkhardt and the rest of the good guys, maybe as Renard's official full-time love interest or possibly Nick's. She may confess to all the things she did to everyone and apologize. I think there is room in their hearts to forgive her (complex relationships are always interesting).

    It would be cute for one episode maybe in season 3 or 4 to see all 3 main chicks (Rosalie, Adelind, Juliette) and Nick's mother have a girls' night out as friends and end up kicking some vessen ass by the end of the episode, nice little bonding moment.

    One can only dream....


    I also like her as an actress.




    I think the producers are building up to introducing "The Royals" as possibly the show's main villain(s) in season 3 and 4.

    It would make sense to have Adelind eventually choose a side to be part of any upcoming future battle between The Royals and Team Grimm.

  44. #94
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    I have a feeling Adelind's character may be developing where she could be brought into the fold of team Burkhardt and the rest of the good guys, maybe as Renard's official full-time love interest or possibly Nick's. She may confess to all the things she did to everyone and apologize. I think there is room in their hearts to forgive her (complex relationships are always interesting).
    GODS I hope not. That would be tacky and trite enough that it might make me stop watching. That character could NOT plausibly reform. She's evil to the tip of her every lovely toe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    It would be cute for one episode maybe in season 3 or 4 to see all 3 main chicks (Rosalie, Adelind, Juliette) and Nick's mother have a girls' night out as friends and end up kicking some vessen ass by the end of the episode, nice little bonding moment.
    All the words they use are German or made-up German; they're spelling it 'Wesen' in the subtitles...though they mispronounce it just as you've spelled it. With that spelling it should be pronounced VAY-zen, and with that pronunciation it should be spelled Wessen.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  45. #95

    Re: grimm

    ^could be worse....


  46. #96
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    Excellent point, ElmosToe!
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  47. #97

    Re: grimm

    Good news:

    Grimm moves to Tuesday nights. (I, for one, can appreciate that decision.)

    Bad news:

    Only three episodes left this season.

    Good news:

    It's been renewed for a third season.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3043881.html

  48. #98
    I can't breathe. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: grimm

    Bad news: This past week's episode ("Endangered") was pretty sucky. Really predictable plot, and
    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    sympathetic as I am to the plight of the pregnant couple, that's no excuse for letting the guy get away with the outright murder of that innocent farmhand.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  49. #99

    Re: grimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    Bad news: This past week's episode ("Endangered") was pretty sucky. Really predictable plot, and
    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    sympathetic as I am to the plight of the pregnant couple, that's no excuse for letting the guy get away with the outright murder of that innocent farmhand.
    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    I know. So sloppily handled. It's a stretch, but maybe the back-story is that innocent farmhand had it a-comin'? We'll never know for sure.

    Loved the idea of the glowy people, but ultimately I didn't feel it was fully realized.

  50. #100

    Re: grimm

    ^Agreed.

    The episode was a bit lame and the concept was not fully developed

    Don't fret, this is still only season 2. Usually a successful show will take a couple seasons to get all its campy cheese out of its system before it nestles into season 3 fully 'seasoned' and juicy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.