JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: Which one do you think is gay?

Voters
1488. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zayn

    278 18.68%
  • Niall

    249 16.73%
  • Harry

    411 27.62%
  • Liam

    261 17.54%
  • Louis

    813 54.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45610 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 2660
  1. #201
    Sex God Cavilling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    718

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    oh, nevermind. they're like 18, 19, and 20

    >< /fail

  2. #202
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashleybeach View Post
    Louis is so cute! I remember at a signing in the UK last year some guy-fan in front of me was really flirting with him, he didn't bat an eyelid
    That's because he already has a boyfriend.. Harry.. or that male fan just wasn't hot enough for my sassy Louis!
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  3. #203
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJW234 View Post
    OMG really?

    Where can find the blowjob video? that's HOT! especially coming from Harry one of my favorites
    I'm sorry.. can't post it here, because I don't really know if they were underage then or not. Just search on YT for "Did Harry just say that" I think it's the first video that comes up.. it's only a few seconds long.

    But Louis is always doing stuff like this though.. he also once said in an interview that "Harry's getting head", and he has done this penis motion with the microphone twice now.. like.. if he's not gay.. then he must be VERY comfortable with his own sexuality, and very gay friendly.

    I still think that BI was about him though.. His girlfriend looks so fake. He seems much more into Harry than her! lol.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  4. #204

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Could you do more faked or even a mini mag?

  5. #205

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    That one of Liam and Niall holding hands is obviously photoshopped, too... unfortunately! Liam's arm looks odd and pixelated.

    Plus, the image of Niall used in that photo is taken from a different one here:


    DP.

  6. #206

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Nice ass on Louis...

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Louise48.jpg  

  7. #207
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    221

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDean View Post
    Nice ass on Louis...


    THAT ASS! OMG! I want to fuck him!
    I have to jerk off....

  8. #208
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    I fucking LOVE Louis! He's beautiful, has an awesome personality, nice ass, and he can actually sing too! Hell.. Lou's ass has a life of its own. It has trended on twitter too many times than I can count :P

    Here is a gif of Louis being cheeky.. he has said stuff like this before too..

    BTW.. this was after Harry's 18th birthday.. I checked. Harry is born february 1st 1994, and this was taken february 21st 2012. He was definitely 18

    Last edited by sokker; April 16th, 2012 at 12:55 PM.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  9. #209
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Badhoevedorp, Netherlands
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    185

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    ^^ And about harry asking louis if he can give him a blowjob this is the moment when he ask

    Niall was born in september 13 1993 and this interview is from September 24 2011 so yeah he is already 18

    3:11 !! put your volume up please and listen!

    Harry: "Lou, can I give you a blowjob?"
    Louis: "I'd love it if you just wait.


  10. #210
    Call it what you want cron9por's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,523

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.



    I like the furry one.

  11. #211
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Not sure when this is from...so I won't post it on here...but here's Harry in his underpants from their new tour DVD
    VIDEO: See One Direction's Harry Styles in his underwear! | Celebrity Buzz - Kiss 108 | Boston's Hit Music Station!

  12. #212

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    i think that they can sing however, i wish when people comment on their songs on youtube their fans wouldn't attack their haters. it is really annoying.

  13. #213
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,334

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m2qarrqgtK1rsdg3io1_500.jpg 
Views:	1177 
Size:	333.6 KB 
ID:	805199 i don't think this is photoshopped

  14. #214
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,334

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m2q5npEywu1rq4s17o1_400.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	805202 so sweet...

  15. #215
    JUB Addict indybj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    After seeing the clip on YouTube about Harry liking to run around the house with nothing on but a gold thong, I couldn't resist making this fake.



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harry in a thong.jpg 
Views:	8322 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	805387

  16. #216
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    I'm starting to believe the BI was real... I think it was about Lou and Harry. There's just been too much stuff going around..

    and then there's this from the last concert:

    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  17. #217
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    And girls go crazy over that type of thing. They do these things on purpose. It appeals to all of their fan bases, girls and gay guys. Not to say one of them isn't hiding something but this is common between most bands of their type. They just play on it a lot more.

  18. #218
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by boomboom25 View Post
    And girls go crazy over that type of thing. They do these things on purpose. It appeals to all of their fan bases, girls and gay guys. Not to say one of them isn't hiding something but this is common between most bands of their type. They just play on it a lot more.
    Yes, I agree.. the rest of the bromances in One Direction are obviously platonic.. but it's something different between Louis and Harry. I genuinely believe they have got something going on.. they look deeply into each other's eyes in interviews, they act jealous sometimes too, I mean.. if they are faking this, then they must be the best actors in the world, because eyes don't lie.. you can tell in Harry's eyes that he WANTS Louis, that he's smitten, or even in love, with him. The other bromances in One Direction are just that, I agree.. bromances, they're platonic. But it's different between Louis and Harry. You could tell that kiss on the cheek was spontaneous too, because Liam was fucking PISSED OFF, he shook his head and had a look of "don't do this! now we'll get in trouble" on his face. And after that happened, Louis tweeted his beard "miss you". Yep, I'm sure that was just a coincidence too, huh? :P

    Harry looked sooo happy/smitten with Louis after the kiss too, did you see that? I usually watch their eyes, their smile, when something like this happens, because you can fake an action, but eyes don't lie. And Harry was obviously very into Louis.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  19. #219
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,849
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yes, I agree.. the rest of the bromances in One Direction are obviously platonic.. but it's something different between Louis and Harry. I genuinely believe they have got something going on.. they look deeply into each other's eyes in interviews, they act jealous sometimes too, I mean.. if they are faking this, then they must be the best actors in the world, because eyes don't lie.. you can tell in Harry's eyes that he WANTS Louis, that he's smitten, or even in love, with him. The other bromances in One Direction are just that, I agree.. bromances, they're platonic. But it's different between Louis and Harry. You could tell that kiss on the cheek was spontaneous too, because Liam was fucking PISSED OFF, he shook his head and had a look of "don't do this! now we'll get in trouble" on his face. And after that happened, Louis tweeted his beard "miss you". Yep, I'm sure that was just a coincidence too, huh? :P

    Harry looked sooo happy/smitten with Louis after the kiss too, did you see that? I usually watch their eyes, their smile, when something like this happens, because you can fake an action, but eyes don't lie. And Harry was obviously very into Louis.
    Or...you could just be reading too much into it. I'm not saying there is nothing going on between them for sure, but you have to look at it on the other side of the coin. Maybe they make it more "realistic" because that is just their playful nature (adding to the spontaneity of their affectionate displays) and they really don't have anything more than just playful bromance. It looks more real because maybe they didn't necessarily plan on it beforehand (and look more rehearsed)...but they did it because they're just spontaneous (playfully platonic).

  20. #220
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Badhoevedorp, Netherlands
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    185

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    OMG where can I find the whole video!!


    If that's straigth i'm barack obama mother
    Last edited by JJW234; April 20th, 2012 at 10:58 PM.

  21. #221
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    Or...you could just be reading too much into it.
    Yes, I also think he's reading way too much into it. The only person that seems gay or at least bi is Louis and most possibly he's not. This kind of behaviour is something that the girls love and as we can see here, gays also. It's just an act, though they're cute. Liam especially.

  22. #222
    JUB Addict EuroSoccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,312

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJW234 View Post
    OMG where can I find the whole video!!


    If that's straigth i'm barack obama mother
    Harry is wispering something in his ear, hardly gay material

  23. #223
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    Or...you could just be reading too much into it. I'm not saying there is nothing going on between them for sure, but you have to look at it on the other side of the coin. Maybe they make it more "realistic" because that is just their playful nature (adding to the spontaneity of their affectionate displays) and they really don't have anything more than just playful bromance. It looks more real because maybe they didn't necessarily plan on it beforehand (and look more rehearsed)...but they did it because they're just spontaneous (playfully platonic).
    Yeah.. because that makes so much more sense, right? Them being so affectionate is because they're playing into it, but again.. how do you explain how they look at each other? They can't look away. If they fake that then they must be the best actors in the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko View Post
    Yes, I also think he's reading way too much into it. The only person that seems gay or at least bi is Louis and most possibly he's not. This kind of behaviour is something that the girls love and as we can see here, gays also. It's just an act, though they're cute. Liam especially.
    Louis has an obvious bearding relationship going on with his "girlfriend", which kinda points towards him being gay, or at the very least bi. Harry has said in a Swedish magazine that he swings both ways, so I honestly don't think a relationship between them would be that out of the question.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroSoccer View Post
    Harry is wispering something in his ear, hardly gay material
    Nop.. it might have looked like that, but it wasn't a whisper, it was definitely a kiss. He puckered his lips, and they touched his cheek. I've analyzed it many, many times.. because some people imply it was just a whisper, which is false.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  24. #224

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Louis.gif  

  25. #225

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Harry in boxer briefs!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2132642-12AE637C000005DC-37_306x447.jpg 
Views:	955 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	806205Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2132642-12AE6370000005DC-61_634x595.jpg 
Views:	1336 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	806206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2132642-12AE6374000005DC-626_306x447.jpg 
Views:	1000 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	806207

  26. #226
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,849
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yeah.. because that makes so much more sense, right? Them being so affectionate is because they're playing into it, but again.. how do you explain how they look at each other? They can't look away. If they fake that then they must be the best actors in the world.
    I didn't say what I said makes so much more sense. I was just playing devil's advocate. You seem to be quite sure. I was offering a counterpoint and I'm remaining ambivalent towards it. Just disagreeing is all.

  27. #227

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.



    They really do tease their young fans.

  28. #228
    Call it what you want cron9por's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,523

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Yeah Louis must have been watching some K-pop stuff on tumblr!


  29. #229
    Slut originalldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    172

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by zain19 View Post
    Harry in boxer briefs!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2132642-12AE637C000005DC-37_306x447.jpg 
Views:	955 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	806205Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2132642-12AE6370000005DC-61_634x595.jpg 
Views:	1336 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	806206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2132642-12AE6374000005DC-626_306x447.jpg 
Views:	1000 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	806207
    What is he doing? Is he shaving his legs? lol

  30. #230
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    ^ yep - totally not gay

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  31. #231

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Here is a link to OneDirection's 'SugarScape' interview. Harry and Louis discuss who tops and bottom, or ehh, who takes the lead...

    VIDEO: One Direction talk Larry Stylinson techniques & Liam Payne's endurance | Sugarscape |
    Last edited by Shadowplay; April 21st, 2012 at 04:23 PM.

  32. #232
    Virgin DangerousMess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    35

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    This thread has been moving fast, so much I have been missing. But I agree, I do sort of believe that the Blind could be about them. I noticed that Louis has been trying to make that relationship with his girlfriend plubic, tweeting to her if I'm not mistaken about how he misses her. Unfortunately in the US, you do have to keep your sexuality a secret if you want to start a career with the teen girls as your target audience, although it seems like if it's starting to change. I have been noticing that the teen girls love the bromance between these guys, and joke about how they are dating each other.


    Either way, it's not like if I stand a chance with Louis... disappointment for my inner fangirl.

  33. #233
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    I don't really follow these guys but whether or not two of them are an actual item or whatever, I kind of think they're doing some good regardless. I mean, I might be overestimating it but there's something quite nice and encouraging seeing a group of young guys in the public eye being unashamedly affectionate with one another and not playing up to tired old 'boys must be macho' stereotypes. I know the concept of 'bromances' and the like aren't anything new, but the fact that a large portion of their fanbase of young 'tween' girls think it's cute that they might all love each other or whatever is cute. It's little things like this that make me confident we're moving in the right direction, no pun intended.

  34. #234
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post

    Louis has an obvious bearding relationship going on with his "girlfriend", which kinda points towards him being gay, or at the very least bi. Harry has said in a Swedish magazine that he swings both ways, so I honestly don't think a relationship between them would be that out of the question.



    Nop.. it might have looked like that, but it wasn't a whisper, it was definitely a kiss. He puckered his lips, and they touched his cheek. I've analyzed it many, many times.. because some people imply it was just a whisper, which is false.
    How old are you, again? At first I thought you actually would just try to consider other people's opinions, but obviously I was wrong

    It's just your wishful thinking, pal. Not that one of them isn't gay, but the whole thing between Harry and Louis. They're just up to date with what's popular at the moment and they're selling it along with their music (and, of course, they're clearly good friends, all of them and I believe it's not part of some act). Simple as that. Everyone loves them. As I've said, they're more cute than hot, for me at least, nevertheless, it's always great to see young people doing what they love and having time of their lives (so it seems).

    As to Harry's swinging both ways. Can you, please, provide a link to the article where he actually says that. I find it hard to believe.
    Last edited by DonnieDarko; April 22nd, 2012 at 01:10 PM.

  35. #235
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousMess View Post
    This thread has been moving fast, so much I have been missing. But I agree, I do sort of believe that the Blind could be about them. I noticed that Louis has been trying to make that relationship with his girlfriend plubic, tweeting to her if I'm not mistaken about how he misses her. Unfortunately in the US, you do have to keep your sexuality a secret if you want to start a career with the teen girls as your target audience, although it seems like if it's starting to change. I have been noticing that the teen girls love the bromance between these guys, and joke about how they are dating each other. :=D
    Exactly. The girlfriend is a beard. Liam doesn't act that way around his girlfriend. That's because Louis' girlfriend is a cover-up. They have no chemistry what so ever, they don't even look that into each other! They do a bare minimum of hand holding and kissing, but they're always there for photo-ops, like in LA.. she fucking stood there in front of the camera to get photographed.. then Louis walked away, but she fucking dragged him in from of the camera! Sounds like a good and healthy relationship, no? She's ALWAYS there whenever something big happens between Larry. She met him at the airport today... and guess what, it's only a day after something big with Larry, and this happens every fucking time there's been something going on between Louis and Harry.. the beard shows up, or Louis tweets her something online. It's so fucking obvious right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by dangerguy View Post
    I don't really follow these guys but whether or not two of them are an actual item or whatever, I kind of think they're doing some good regardless. I mean, I might be overestimating it but there's something quite nice and encouraging seeing a group of young guys in the public eye being unashamedly affectionate with one another and not playing up to tired old 'boys must be macho' stereotypes. I know the concept of 'bromances' and the like aren't anything new, but the fact that a large portion of their fanbase of young 'tween' girls think it's cute that they might all love each other or whatever is cute. It's little things like this that make me confident we're moving in the right direction, no pun intended.
    OK.. so how do you explain Louis and Harry hugging and kissing last night while they were drunk? Is that just "a play for the cameras" too? Just asking..

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko View Post
    How old are you, again? At first I thought you actually would just try to consider other people's opinions, but obviously I was wrong

    It's just your wishful thinking, pal. Not that one of them isn't gay, but the whole thing between Harry and Louis. They're just up to date with what's popular at the moment and they're selling it along with their music (and, of course, they're clearly good friends, all of them and I believe it's not part of some act). Simple as that. Everyone loves them. As I've said, they're more cute than hot, for me at least, nevertheless, it's always great to see young people doing what they love and having time of their lives (so it seems).

    As to Harry's swinging both ways. Can you, please, provide a link to the article where he actually says that. I find it hard to believe.
    It's funny that all the haters are laughing at the Larry shippers, when we basically have conclusive evidence right now that Larry is real. Whatever.. just continue to hate and/or be in denial.. I don't care. All I know is that Larry is real, and the video from last night proves it.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  36. #236
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post



    OK.. so how do you explain Louis and Harry hugging and kissing last night while they were drunk? Is that just "a play for the cameras" too? Just asking..



    It's funny that all the haters are laughing at the Larry shippers, when we basically have conclusive evidence right now that Larry is real. Whatever.. just continue to hate and/or be in denial.. I don't care. All I know is that Larry is real, and the video from last night proves it.
    Haters? Who's hating? I think you need to relax and let other people express their opinions, you know.

    You know that "Larry" is real and I know it's not and the video from last night does not prove a thing. I do not know if Louis is gay or bisexual, I'm not saying he's not, but I do know that they would be extremely careful with their behaviour on and off the camera if there was something goind on. Instead, they're acting as if they're more than just a couple of friends/buds and apparently you bought it, along with thousands of other One Direction groupies. That's why I asked for your age.

  37. #237
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko View Post
    Haters? Who's hating? I think you need to relax and let other people express their opinions, you know.

    You know that "Larry" is real and I know it's not and the video from last night does not prove a thing. I do not know if Louis is gay or bisexual, I'm not saying he's not, but I do know that they would be extremely careful with their behaviour on and off the camera if there was something goind on. Instead, they're acting as if they're more than just a couple of friends/buds and apparently you bought it, along with thousands of other One Direction groupies. That's why I asked for your age.
    You say that I refuse to respect other people's opinion, when you're doing the EXACT same thing.

    How exactly is Louis "acting" when he's drunk out of his mind? I don't think "being careful" is the first thing on anyone's mind when drunk. He leaned in for a kiss, Harry turned him around, pointed to the fans on the outside of the bar, pulled him into him, and hugged him from behind, and as the same time showed them the finger.

    They're HORRIBLE actors.. did you watch that iCarly episode? It was fucking cringeworthy. I doubt the recent incident was fake. Louis didn't even know there was a camera there until Harry turned him around. And as I said.. he was drunk out of his mind. Harry looked fucking pissed off at those filming/taking pictures, even showing them the finger. He probably wanted some private alone time together with Louis. Again.. all of that isn't exactly pointing at them acting, now is it? If they were just joking around.. why would they do it somewhere they thought there would be no cameras? and why are they so upset? if they were really joking around.. wouldn't they be in a good mood?

    Now I do agree with you on one point.. that they're playing it up for cameras sometimes.. yes, I think so too. Sometimes they're just joking around, with the touching, grabbing ass etc. But it's the way they look at each other.. that's almost impossible to fake. And that's why I believe they're something more.

    But whatever.. you're allowed to not believe they're together, and I'm allowed to believe they are. We'll never get anywhere with this, because no matter what happens you're always going to say they're just friends. I guess even if they were fucking right in front of you you'd still say they were friends.. whatever floats your boat.

    Who bought what? most directioners think they're in a bromance.. the larry shippers are in the minority. Most directioners even ship Louis with his girlfriend, they love her and don't think she's a beard, fuck.. most directioners even get offended if someone calls them gay. Now who is falling for what here? those thinking his beard is really a girlfriend, or those thinking they're together? I'd say the former, as the management is doing EVERYTHING they can to keep the larry down to a minimum. They're pushing his girlfriend like crazy.. especially after every Larry moment.

    I think it's funny that you complain that I can't see the possibility of them not being together, when you can't see the possibility of them being together.. isn't that just as bad?
    Last edited by sokker; April 24th, 2012 at 12:44 PM.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  38. #238
    JUB Addict RobinGoodfellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sacramento
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.



    [runs away]

    RG
    Isn't it weird that those that condemn others for being intolerant are usually the most intolerant themselves?
    My How to Write Blog

  39. #239

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    You say that I refuse to respect other people's opinion, when you're doing the EXACT same thing.

    How exactly is Louis "acting" when he's drunk out of his mind? I don't think "being careful" is the first thing on anyone's mind when drunk. He leaned in for a kiss, Harry turned him around, pointed to the fans on the outside of the bar, pulled him into him, and hugged him from behind, and as the same time showed them the finger.

    They're HORRIBLE actors.. did you watch that iCarly episode? It was fucking cringeworthy. I doubt the recent incident was fake. Louis didn't even know there was a camera there until Harry turned him around. And as I said.. he was drunk out of his mind. Harry looked fucking pissed off at those filming/taking pictures, even showing them the finger. He probably wanted some private alone time together with Louis. Again.. all of that isn't exactly pointing at them acting, now is it? If they were just joking around.. why would they do it somewhere they thought there would be no cameras? and why are they so upset? if they were really joking around.. wouldn't they be in a good mood?

    Now I do agree with you on one point.. that they're playing it up for cameras sometimes.. yes, I think so too. Sometimes they're just joking around, with the touching, grabbing ass etc. But it's the way they look at each other.. that's almost impossible to fake. And that's why I believe they're something more.

    But whatever.. you're allowed to not believe they're together, and I'm allowed to believe they are. We'll never get anywhere with this, because no matter what happens you're always going to say they're just friends. I guess even if they were fucking right in front of you you'd still say they were friends.. whatever floats your boat.

    Who bought what? most directioners think they're in a bromance.. the larry shippers are in the minority. Most directioners even ship Louis with his girlfriend, they love her and don't think she's a beard, fuck.. most directioners even get offended if someone calls them gay. Now who is falling for what here? those thinking his beard is really a girlfriend, or those thinking they're together? I'd say the former, as the management is doing EVERYTHING they can to keep the larry down to a minimum. They're pushing his girlfriend like crazy.. especially after every Larry moment.

    I think it's funny that you complain that I can't see the possibility of them not being together, when you can't see the possibility of them being together.. isn't that just as bad?
    I agree with you mostly. I want to think they're together, but I'm skeptical unless there's loads of evidence.

    Can you break down what we're seeing in the neck kiss video? I can't see a thing!


  40. #240

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.



  41. #241
    Slut originalldoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    172

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Oh Harry, always so hands-on

  42. #242

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    I <333333 Harry so much, he's so fucking adorable. Louis is one lucky basturd.

  43. #243
    On the Prowl idancegagaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    143

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    THEM IN THE TUB OMG WHAT VIDEO IS THIS FROM. LSDKJFLSDKFJLSDJFLSDKJFLSDKJFLDSK *fangirls the f*ck out*

    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon85 View Post


  44. #244
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    I found this on tumblr - thought you boys might like it:


    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  45. #245
    On the Prowl Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    I don't think the tub pic is them.

  46. #246
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko View Post
    Haters? Who's hating? I think you need to relax and let other people express their opinions, you know.

    You know that "Larry" is real and I know it's not and the video from last night does not prove a thing. I do not know if Louis is gay or bisexual, I'm not saying he's not, but I do know that they would be extremely careful with their behaviour on and off the camera if there was something goind on. Instead, they're acting as if they're more than just a couple of friends/buds and apparently you bought it, along with thousands of other One Direction groupies. That's why I asked for your age.
    Quote Originally Posted by DualPurpose View Post
    I agree with you mostly. I want to think they're together, but I'm skeptical unless there's loads of evidence.

    Can you break down what we're seeing in the neck kiss video? I can't see a thing!

    I find it so funny that the video now happens to be private.. because that's such a huge coincidence, right? Management obviously got to them.. the guy who took it even said that they definitely kissed.. an hour later the video is now private and he said "they only whispered". But someone saved his first tweet, and he definitely said they kissed. You can even hear it at the end of that video.. something like "OMG Harry kissed.." and then it's over.

    What it looks like to me, and this is only my opinion.. Louis sings.. then tries to go in for a kiss, then before they kiss Harry turns him around, so he can see the fans taking pics/filming, Harry pulls him closer for a back hug, then Harry lies his head on Lou's shoulder, and kisses his neck (I don't think it was a full fledged kiss, but I definitely think he kissed his neck), and then he flipped his finger.

    That's my opinion of the video anyway.. take it or leave it. I was smart enough to save the original video.. because it now happens to be completely erased from the web.. this makes me even more sure that something is going on, because management is doing whatever they can to to hide it and cover it up.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  47. #247

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    I just think their more comfortable with eachother than most guys with guy friends... Sort of like brothers. I don't think anything is going on between them though.(sexually at least) There are a few pictures of them kissing and stuff, not tonguing each other, but just friendly kisses. As far as if they're acting or not.... meh, it could be argued that they are, but like I said, I just think they are good friends and they know they are joking when they do it.

  48. #248
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    I find it so funny that the video now happens to be private.. because that's such a huge coincidence, right? Management obviously got to them.. the guy who took it even said that they definitely kissed.. an hour later the video is now private and he said "they only whispered". But someone saved his first tweet, and he definitely said they kissed. You can even hear it at the end of that video.. something like "OMG Harry kissed.." and then it's over.

    What it looks like to me, and this is only my opinion.. Louis sings.. then tries to go in for a kiss, then before they kiss Harry turns him around, so he can see the fans taking pics/filming, Harry pulls him closer for a back hug, then Harry lies his head on Lou's shoulder, and kisses his neck (I don't think it was a full fledged kiss, but I definitely think he kissed his neck), and then he flipped his finger.

    That's my opinion of the video anyway.. take it or leave it. I was smart enough to save the original video.. because it now happens to be completely erased from the web.. this makes me even more sure that something is going on, because management is doing whatever they can to to hide it and cover it up.
    How can I view the video that made you believe they're gay? I'm more than interested. And yes, I still do not believe for a second that Harry's gay or even bi.

  49. #249
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko View Post
    How can I view the video that made you believe they're gay? I'm more than interested. And yes, I still do not believe for a second that Harry's gay or even bi.
    Hmm.. I don't know where you can find it anymore.

    And I would say I agree about Harry.. he's obviously a ladies man, but that was until I saw how he looks at Louis. I think he might be bi.. definitely not gay, but I still think he has a crush (as in sexual/romantic) on Louis. It's the way he looks at him.. his whole face lights up when he looks at him.. he looks totally smitten, like he has a crush on Louis. This goes far beyond friendship. A friend doesn't look at a friend with love/lust in their eyes. Well.. that's only my opinion anyway. And Harry did say in a Swedish interview that he would be open for a relationship with a man or a woman in the future (he basically said he's bi). I'm Norwegian, so I can read and understand Swedish. I don't remember exactly what he said in the interview, but he did imply he was bi, and that a relationship with a guy is not out of the question. So I think you claiming "he can't possibly be gay or bi" is.. well.. not correct.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  50. #250
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy Band One Direction.

    Honestly, they obviously know that they are being watched 24/7 and are merely pandering to the fans, much like a lot of up & coming ingenues "admit" to being "bi" to get attention from horny fratboys.

    One Direction was created by Simon Cowell. He made five clones of Justin Bieber and spliced one with a different member of N*Sync. Then he jizzed in their hair. True story.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.