JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: Which one do you think is gay?

Voters
1517. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zayn

    281 18.52%
  • Niall

    255 16.81%
  • Harry

    426 28.08%
  • Liam

    266 17.53%
  • Louis

    829 54.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44484950 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 2674
  1. #2401
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by jjrod321 View Post
    I'm legit concerned for their well-being.

    It always seemed to me that Niall and Liam are the two that have their heads screwed on right and have well rounded morals. Harry does too, but he's just a bit wild and that's ok for now! Louis and Zayn need to look in the mirror for a little while. Zayn looks like a walking skeleton. If that's true, I hope they get help asap!
    Zayn looks like a walking skeleton - Reminds me of what people used to say about Cole Sprouse because he is skinny.

    People sometimes have rough times when their appearance may slip a bit, we even have a name for it - Bad hair days. Don't let the name fool you though, it doesn't always last a full day, nor is it always concluded in just a day. Sometimes people hit slumps and don't look their best. Its alright to show some concern. But it seems awful premature to suggest there may be any serious problem. I mean they ain't getting stoned and tumbling down a flight (or two) of stairs, risking potential broken necks or anything dangerous.

    And to continue spreading unsupported rumors that they may be getting into serious drug use/abuse..... That is just uncalled for. Especially when the rumor is from cowardly blind items.... That is just sad.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  2. #2402

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    It is also much more common for men of Middle Eastern descent to be extremely thin. For a white person, his weight could be considered unhealthy, but it also might be just the way he is.

  3. #2403

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Zayn has been gaining weight. When I find the picture, I'll post it. But from a recent interview where he was playing with his shirt you could see that he's getting more of a belly on him.

  4. #2404

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by chinchilla View Post
    It is also much more common for men of Middle Eastern descent to be extremely thin. For a white person, his weight could be considered unhealthy, but it also might be just the way he is.
    Middle Eastern decent ...
    ... White Man

    Oh, I do love political correctness.

  5. #2405

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    i actually take huge offense to term white person. just saying i know i cant be the only " white person " who hates and finds that term extremely offensive.

  6. #2406

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncompletelife2012 View Post
    i actually take huge offense to term white person. just saying i know i cant be the only " white person " who hates and finds that term extremely offensive.
    I don't take offense, I just don't like it at all..

  7. #2407

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Maybe i was unclear. I wasn't saying Zayn is a white person. I was saying if he was, his weight might be unhealthy.

    Why is the term 'White Person' offensive?

  8. #2408

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by chinchilla View Post
    Maybe i was unclear. I wasn't saying Zayn is a white person. I was saying if he was, his weight might be unhealthy.

    Why is the term 'White Person' offensive?
    We're aware...

    Same reason it's offensive when you refer to a people as their skin colour.

    That said, I disagree with you anyway.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity...d_North_Africa
    Last edited by AlexanderValentine; October 20th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.

  9. #2409

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Zayn looks like a walking skeleton - Reminds me of what people used to say about Cole Sprouse because he is skinny.

    People sometimes have rough times when their appearance may slip a bit, we even have a name for it - Bad hair days. Don't let the name fool you though, it doesn't always last a full day, nor is it always concluded in just a day. Sometimes people hit slumps and don't look their best. Its alright to show some concern. But it seems awful premature to suggest there may be any serious problem. I mean they ain't getting stoned and tumbling down a flight (or two) of stairs, risking potential broken necks or anything dangerous.

    And to continue spreading unsupported rumors that they may be getting into serious drug use/abuse..... That is just uncalled for. Especially when the rumor is from cowardly blind items.... That is just sad.
    Oh come one! Stop being so naive and ridiculous! (I usually don't argue back on forums, because it's really immature, but I had to say something) First of all rumors are not being spread. Assumptions on my part are not being made. Because there are more things than drugs that cause weight loss, fyi. We are making a concerned statement for their well-being. Even Zayn himself just recently made a statement claiming that he is going to start becoming more healthy.

    Here's the article: http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-facto...loss-pictures/


    If you don't think something is wrong with the picture below, something's wrong.


    versus this a couple years back:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_matiyxLcOh1rhv1qqo1_250.gif 
Views:	1039 
Size:	981.1 KB 
ID:	994457

  10. #2410
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by jjrod321 View Post
    Oh come one!
    Just one? Why not two?


    Stop being so naive and ridiculous! (I usually don't argue back on forums, because it's really immature, but I had to say something) First of all rumors are not being spread.
    A rumor was brought from elsewhere and spread to here..... Need I say more about its being spread?

    Assumptions on my part are not being made. Because there are more things than drugs that cause weight loss, fyi.
    Your assumption that there must be something wrong with him simply because someone brings in a ridiculous rumor and your own desire to believe there is something wrong leads you to assume there must be an issue.

    We are making a concerned statement for their well-being. Even Zayn himself just recently made a statement claiming that he is going to start becoming more healthy.
    Maybe that is why. He could have cut out unhealthy foods and slimmed up. But, you percieve a small weight change and immediately assume he is unhealthy.

    If you don't think something is wrong with the picture below, something's wrong.


    versus this a couple years back:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_matiyxLcOh1rhv1qqo1_250.gif 
Views:	1039 
Size:	981.1 KB 
ID:	994457
    He actually looks a tad chubby in that second photo. But in the larger pic he looks fine.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  11. #2411

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    God his legs are shocking in that picture.

  12. #2412

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    That picture of Zayn's legs is quite a few months old now. Things could have easily changed.

  13. #2413

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Liam's most recent gorgeousness.. Click to make bigger




  14. #2414

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post

    He actually looks a tad chubby in that second photo. But in the larger pic he looks fine.
    It's not worth arguing with someone so narrow-minded and completely ridiculous. Case closed.

  15. #2415

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by jjrod321 View Post
    It's not worth arguing with someone so narrow-minded and completely ridiculous. Case closed.
    You beat me to it.

  16. #2416
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by jjrod321 View Post
    It's not worth arguing with someone so narrow-minded and completely ridiculous. Case closed.
    And yet I can't help arguing with you, hoping against all reason that you will gain some wisdom.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  17. #2417

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Willie Boy seems to be at the center of many disagreements here on JUB.

    Also, that's "chubby"? Wow.

  18. #2418

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by brian54659 View Post
    Willie Boy seems to be at the center of many disagreements here on JUB.

    Also, that's "chubby"? Wow.
    It's a gift of his..... I say gift, I mean curse.

  19. #2419
    Slut snidercrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    173

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by brian54659 View Post
    Willie Boy seems to be at the center of many disagreements here on JUB. Also, that's "chubby"? Wow.
    Yes I believe the word you're looking for is troll, a sad, sad troll

    There is nothing chubby about that picture

  20. #2420

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Guys, you will come to realise (if you haven't spotted the obvious already), that Willie Boy is the biggest troll you will ever find on the internet (there's 40,000 posts of his nonsense), so much so that he trolls threads on JUB 24/7.

    Thank God people are starting to point it out.

  21. #2421

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    And yet I can't help arguing with you, hoping against all reason that you will gain some wisdom.
    You always say you want to help people gain wisdom and that you hope to do that by saying what you do. Thing is though, what you say most of the time is utter rubbish that only the daft would listen to. Don't really have any idea why I'm typing this though, you'll just swing another highly redundant argument my way as you always do. However, if the above picture looks normal to you, I invite you to go starve until you yourself look 'normal'.

  22. #2422

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Well we know there's no sense in arguing over absolute shit...so here you go


  23. #2423

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    ooohhhh my god - there are some shirtless pics of Harry floating around the internet, playing beach volleyball. fucking hell i just want to lick him from head to toe. bury my face between his legs and not come up for air for hours. sucking and rimming and just breathing him in. so so SO sexy.

  24. #2424
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by penpen1129 View Post
    You always say you want to help people gain wisdom and that you hope to do that by saying what you do. Thing is though, what you say most of the time is utter rubbish that only the daft would listen to. Don't really have any idea why I'm typing this though, you'll just swing another highly redundant argument my way as you always do. However, if the above picture looks normal to you, I invite you to go starve until you yourself look 'normal'.
    I've seen plenty people who look like that and eat healthy. You've got it stuck in your head that he isn't and therefore see what isn't there. Highly subjective, which makes the rest of what you posted equally pointless.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  25. #2425

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    I've seen plenty people who look like that and eat healthy. You've got it stuck in your head that he isn't and therefore see what isn't there. Highly subjective, which makes the rest of what you posted equally pointless.
    And there it is. Nice assumption though. Although you would be the authority around here on all things pointless.

  26. #2426
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by penpen1129 View Post
    And there it is. Nice assumption though. Although you would be the authority around here on all things pointless.
    A bit of the pot attempting to call the basketball black, but interesting nonetheless.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  27. #2427

    Re: Boy band One Direction










  28. #2428

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I'm not anti tats and, in fact, find the right tattoo on the right guy incredibly sexy. However, Harry's are awful and it's such a shame because body wise and facially he looks better than ever.

  29. #2429

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveryanandjake88 View Post
    I'm not anti tats and, in fact, find the right tattoo on the right guy incredibly sexy. However, Harry's are awful and it's such a shame because body wise and facially he looks better than ever.

    I agree. Could you imagine him tat-free!?

  30. #2430

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I'm trying but I'll just have to keep staring at Liam instead.

  31. #2431

    Re: Boy band One Direction


  32. #2432
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,958

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by jjrod321 View Post
    I'm legit concerned for their well-being.

    It always seemed to me that Niall and Liam are the two that have their heads screwed on right and have well rounded morals. Harry does too, but he's just a bit wild and that's ok for now! Louis and Zayn need to look in the mirror for a little while. Zayn looks like a walking skeleton. If that's true, I hope they get help asap!
    Me too. I think they're both overworked and stressed out. That's probably why they have turned to drugs. Their management are assholes. I'm not talking about potentially closeting Louis either. I'm talking about the fact that these guys are overworked and hardly ever get breaks when touring. I have talked to some music industry people, and they all said their touring schedule was crazy insane, like ridiculous. No wonder their management has been sued before because one of their clients PASSED OUT from being overworked. It's fucking crazy.

    I'm so torn though, because I know Louis and Zayn's friendship is not healthy if drugs are involved, but I still find their friendship really adorable. They seem to get along great. I just hope they can get rid of the drugs. I'm fine with them smoking a bit of pot once in a while, but they really should stay away from harder drugs, especially cocaine.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  33. #2433
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Are you talking about this lawsuit? If so your facts are a bit off.

    Modest Management has now filed a High Court lawsuit seeking 20 per cent of Ferguson's earnings during the remaining term of the contract, as well as damages after she split.
    Seems she decided she wanted out of her contract 3 years early and the management is suing her.

    If that "fact" is off how much of the rest of your "facts" are also off?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  34. #2434

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Are you talking about this lawsuit? If so your facts are a bit off.



    Seems she decided she wanted out of her contract 3 years early and the management is suing her.

    If that "fact" is off how much of the rest of your "facts" are also off?
    In the same article it confirms: because one of their clients PASSED OUT from being overworked.

  35. #2435

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    zayn doesnt like to show his pits very much even tho he wears alot of sleeveless shirts


  36. #2436

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    So sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  37. #2437
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,109

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    zayn is vile, louis, harry and niall please

  38. #2438
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I wonder why it's so rare to find a pic of Zayn's pits, has anyone seen any?

  39. #2439

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by BabySmiley View Post
    I wonder why it's so rare to find a pic of Zayn's pits, has anyone seen any?
    He never seems to stretch his arms that high, it's like the upper parts of his arms don't move.

  40. #2440
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    In the same article it confirms: because one of their clients PASSED OUT from being overworked.
    No. The article says she claims she "passed out" and was still forced to do an interview. She claims the company has no concern for her health, that is one of the reasons she give for breaching her contract, but there is yet to be any actual evidence to support that claim. It could just be that she has decided she wants out of her contract and has contrived the suggested issue as a way out. The facts are she is the one being sued, not the other way around. There was no talk of health issues until AFTER she breached her contract, then it was alluded to by her as an excuse. The evidence does not support the original claim by sokker.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  41. #2441
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Love these bulging pics of Zaun! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mvhmn9xl2E1rnntmfo1_500.jpg 
Views:	612 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	996925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mvhoceWoPs1rnntmfo1_r1_500.png 
Views:	847 
Size:	607.5 KB 
ID:	996926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mvhvt7OtYk1ri4colo1_500.jpg 
Views:	749 
Size:	276.7 KB 
ID:	996927

  42. #2442
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by chace1617 View Post
    Love these bulging pics of Zaun! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mvhmn9xl2E1rnntmfo1_500.jpg 
Views:	612 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	996925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mvhoceWoPs1rnntmfo1_r1_500.png 
Views:	847 
Size:	607.5 KB 
ID:	996926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mvhvt7OtYk1ri4colo1_500.jpg 
Views:	749 
Size:	276.7 KB 
ID:	996927
    Not a big Zayn fan, but nice.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  43. #2443

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I don't think anyone of these guys are gay. This poll is like one of them HAS to be gay lol.

    None of them are that attractive but these guys have some of the best PR ever! Making all those pre teen girls go crazy and ofcourse gay guys too. If I had to pick it'd be Louis because of that ass or Zayn before he got those hideous tattoos.

    What I really don't understand is why Harry (clearly the least attractive of the group) gets promoted front and center than the rest???

  44. #2444

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by carey579 View Post
    I don't think anyone of these guys are gay. This poll is like one of them HAS to be gay lol.

    None of them are that attractive but these guys have some of the best PR ever! Making all those pre teen girls go crazy and ofcourse gay guys too. If I had to pick it'd be Louis because of that ass or Zayn before he got those hideous tattoos.

    What I really don't understand is why Harry (clearly the least attractive of the group) gets promoted front and center than the rest???
    Specsavers called, you missed your appointment.

  45. #2445
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,058

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  46. #2446
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,757

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    My god those faces are unsettling...

  47. #2447

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I like these nice guys but think they are the most over hyped boy band today. I also think that Harry and Liam are going to burn out if they use anything and party too much; I sincerely hope not.

  48. #2448
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,032

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by MJEH89 View Post
    There just a bunch of dolls. But the Niall doll looks like he is constipated AND sucking on a lemon at the same time. Or is he maybe just sucking on a constipated Lemon?

    Harry's got the Medusa look going on with his hair.....

    Louis looks to be expecting a flood....

    The other two appear to be going for the thug look.
    Last edited by Willie Boy; November 3rd, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  49. #2449
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    363

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveryanandjake88 View Post
    Liam's most recent gorgeousness.. Click to make bigger



    Damn... I'm drooling...come and rescue me Liam!
    Last edited by LiveForLove; November 4th, 2013 at 09:13 AM.

  50. #2450

    Re: Boy band One Direction


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.