JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: Which one do you think is gay?

Voters
1524. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zayn

    282 18.50%
  • Niall

    256 16.80%
  • Harry

    429 28.15%
  • Liam

    267 17.52%
  • Louis

    830 54.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3741424347 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2455
  1. #2051

    Re: Boy band One Direction


  2. #2052
    Slut easyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    236

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    ^ I swear Louis couldn't look any gayer. If he's supposed to be straight then so am I.
    Add me on Kik Messenger for a chat - danny.mo.89

  3. #2053
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,099

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by easyman View Post
    ^ I swear Louis couldn't look any gayer. If he's supposed to be straight then so am I.
    He's gay and the girlfriend is a beard. It's only the fangirls who are stupid and naive not to see this. Everyone else knows he's gay. Industry professionals have outed Louis, as have The Wanted.

    Anyway.. enough about his sexuality. Thanks to MarshallDean for the gifs he posted. More pics/gifs of Louis please! He's gorgeous
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  4. #2054
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    50,125

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    He's gay and the girlfriend is a beard.
    Evidence please?

    It's only the fangirls who are stupid and naive not to see this.
    I am neither a fan of Louis, a girl, stupid, or naive. I have proven this statement false from every angle.

    Everyone else knows he's gay.
    He doesn't "know" he's gay, nor does his girlfriend, nor does anyone as there is no evidence he's ever "slept with" another male. Strike two against your claim.

    Industry professionals have outed Louis,
    Again, evidence? Even if someone claims Louis has to be gay they have not "outed" him unless they've shown evidence to prove their claim. Anyone could claim anything against anyone.... but just saying it doesn't make it fact. For instance: Many could claim you to be an idiot..... Bad analogy, there is far too much evidence to suggest that. OK, how about this: I claim you are the most intelligent person in the world...... If only there were proof of that somewhere.

    as have The Wanted.
    Oh right, because if a few of nobodies from a rival boyband use it as a derogatory statement it must be true.

    Anyway.. enough about his sexuality.
    Yes. Enough. If you want to throw out facts please provide actual evidence to support it....... Otherwise stick to sharing opinions.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  5. #2055

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I do believe he is gay, but being flamboyant or effeminate is hardly proof.

  6. #2056
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,099

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    I do believe he is gay, but being flamboyant or effeminate is hardly proof.
    No, you're right. But I don't think he's gay just because he's flamboyant. I have a number of reasons why I think he's gay. His fake girlfriend being one of them.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  7. #2057

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    So apparently Niall had James Corden's face temp-tattooed on his rear...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	James_Cordan__1782495a.jpg 
Views:	677 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	977285

    And just because every post needs Harry.
    Last edited by AlexanderValentine; August 12th, 2013 at 04:14 AM.

  8. #2058
    Slut Aetharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    178

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    No, you're right. But I don't think he's gay just because he's flamboyant. I have a number of reasons why I think he's gay. His fake girlfriend being one of them.
    What has you so convinced that their relationship is fake?
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

  9. #2059

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Wow! It's looking good is our Niall's ass

  10. #2060

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Can't believe how brief the twerking was given the hysteria about it.

  11. #2061

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Nial!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mrem5rxF3N1rmwc2ao1_500.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	977430

  12. #2062

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Zayn slapping Louis's ass


  13. #2063
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    If someone could tell me what video this gif is from I would be forever in your debt!

    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  14. #2064

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    If someone could tell me what video this gif is from I would be forever in your debt!

    Louis on the set of 1D Fragrance apparantly, it deosnt show you much more than that but the commenst lead you to think there will be more uploaded soon

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-HL...ature=youtu.be

  15. #2065
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Sweet thanks!
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  16. #2066

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Oh, I wish I was James Corden.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uktv-aloto-3.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	977791

  17. #2067
    Porn Star k3nny153's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    366

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    oh hell yeah!!!
    and the louis one is awesome...
    You only live once !

  18. #2068

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Niall's bum

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	enhanced-buzz-4901-1376427848-5.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	977814

  19. #2069

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Niall's ass = cute as hell, fuckable as hell :P

    And yes Harry is getting way hot, I think it's in the haircut.

  20. #2070

    Re: Boy band One Direction


  21. #2071
    Slut easyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    236

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigot View Post
    Nial!!!!!!!!!!!!
    977430[/ATTACH]
    If I was James, Niall would be spun around and rimmed to fuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    Oh, I wish I was James Corden.

    977791[/ATTACH]
    Again James, perfect opportunity to use the tongue and get away with it. Spare hand should be feeling up his bulge.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDean View Post
    Zayn slapping Louis's ass

    Look at the jiggle his ass has. Perfect bottom material right there

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDean View Post
    http://nimga.com/m/UlCZs.gif[/IMG]
    Well we already knew he does this regularly, but thanks for posting that gif Marshall.
    Last edited by easyman; August 15th, 2013 at 05:27 AM.
    Add me on Kik Messenger for a chat - danny.mo.89

  22. #2072
    Slut easyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    236

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    So a One Direction shop opened in my local shopping centre in Glasgow, Scotland (I think its the only one in Scotland), and I swear to God, I have never seen so many screaming girls....in a shop that is (not even when Top Shop is having a sale).
    All the way outside the shop there were young girls shouting, screaming, laughing and some were even singing (I had to LOL at the last one as I walked by it).
    The boys weren't even there so I don't see the need to be screaming in the shop.
    There were some girls taking pictures with six feet cut outs of the boys. Surprisingly, a lot of the girls were getting their pics done with Louis and Niall (I thought Harry/Liam/Zayn were more popular), but still there were some getting those done too.
    I have to say, I was very tempted to walk by and shout:
    "One Direction are shit" just to see what the girls would do lol.
    I'm not a fan of their music, but obviously they aren't that bad so no haters please.

    So has anyone else had these kinds of reactions at their One Direction store?
    Add me on Kik Messenger for a chat - danny.mo.89

  23. #2073

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by easyman View Post
    So a One Direction shop opened in my local shopping centre in Glasgow, Scotland (I think its the only one in Scotland), and I swear to God, I have never seen so many screaming girls....in a shop that is (not even when Top Shop is having a sale).
    All the way outside the shop there were young girls shouting, screaming, laughing and some were even singing (I had to LOL at the last one as I walked by it).
    The boys weren't even there so I don't see the need to be screaming in the shop.
    There were some girls taking pictures with six feet cut outs of the boys. Surprisingly, a lot of the girls were getting their pics done with Louis and Niall (I thought Harry/Liam/Zayn were more popular), but still there were some getting those done too.
    I have to say, I was very tempted to walk by and shout:
    "One Direction are shit" just to see what the girls would do lol.
    I'm not a fan of their music, but obviously they aren't that bad so no haters please.

    So has anyone else had these kinds of reactions at their One Direction store?
    The popularity depends on where you go. Unlike bands previous it's not all just one person only, though the most popular globally is Harry.

    Lucky you stayed quiet, those girls are CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY.
    Last edited by AlexanderValentine; August 17th, 2013 at 06:33 AM.

  24. #2074

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mredhjF1Ha1qfbjaoo2_r1_250.gif 
Views:	261 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	979136Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mredhjF1Ha1qfbjaoo4_r1_250.gif 
Views:	206 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	979137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mredhjF1Ha1qfbjaoo1_r1_250.gif 
Views:	237 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	979138Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mredhjF1Ha1qfbjaoo3_r1_250.gif 
Views:	238 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	979139

  25. #2075
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,099

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Aetharon View Post
    What has you so convinced that their relationship is fake?
    Because they look miserable together, because they can't even hold hands properly, because they hardly ever show any kind of affection (except the awkward handholding), because their relationship is pushed like crazy (which is weird, since Eleanor is not even famous, and they write A LOT of articles about them, much more than Zerrie or Payzer, and with a weird focus/obsession on Eleanor), then there's the history that doesn't match up. There's just a lot of stuff that's contradicting.. like when they met, how they met, when they first started dating etc. Louis doesn't even know when their anniversary is! They had two anniversaries last year, because they couldn't keep their lies straight. LOL. But most of all I think it's fake because Louis is gay. No way in hell does he like vagina. Oh yeah.. I forgot one thing, there's been like 5 blind items outing them as fake and Louis as gay. I don't really believe in those, I believe in what I see.. and what I see is a fake relationship... it's basically bearding 101. This is my opinion. You asked, so I gave you an answer. If you don't believe they're fake, that's fine too. I'm not here to convince anyone. I'm just saying.. with what I've seen, then yes.. judging from the big picture (all of the pieces), they're fake. Just my opinion.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  26. #2076
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Has anyone got recent pictures of Zayn's armpit hair?

  27. #2077
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,878

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sw2011 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mredhjF1Ha1qfbjaoo2_r1_250.gif 
Views:	261 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	979136Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mredhjF1Ha1qfbjaoo4_r1_250.gif 
Views:	206 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	979137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mredhjF1Ha1qfbjaoo1_r1_250.gif 
Views:	237 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	979138Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mredhjF1Ha1qfbjaoo3_r1_250.gif 
Views:	238 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	979139
    Thank you for these. Work that ass Harry!

  28. #2078

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Interview on BBC Breakfast telly this morning - take a look. They are looking good!

  29. #2079
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,878

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I bet you'll have all the Liam moments ready right Cupid? I just need to the Harry ones for myself Just remember keep the camera above the waist

  30. #2080

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Zayn is now engaged to Perrie Edwards from the band Little Mix :'(

  31. #2081
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    50,125

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    No, you're right. But I don't think he's gay just because he's flamboyant. I have a number of reasons why I think he's gay. His fake girlfriend being one of them.
    Evidence please?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    So apparently Niall had James Corden's face temp-tattooed on his rear...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	James_Cordan__1782495a.jpg 
Views:	677 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	977285
    Not sure if this is real or fake.... Don't think it really matters.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHonry View Post
    Niall's ass = cute as hell, fuckable as hell :P

    And yes Harry is getting way hot, I think it's in the haircut.
    Couldn't agree more with you on Niall. As for Harry, if he keeps the tats covered he doesn't look half bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Because they look miserable together, because they can't even hold hands properly,
    Care to share any pics to prove this. I have yet to see one pic of them looking "miserable" together, or even uncomfortable. Since when is there a "proper way to hold hands" that everybody who happens to be dating has to follow for their relationship to be real?

    because they hardly ever show any kind of affection (except the awkward handholding),
    Ever stop to consider they care so much for each other that expressing it in front of others makes them feel uncomfortable? Far more logical than suggesting it means he's gay and she's a beard.

    because their relationship is pushed like crazy (which is weird, since Eleanor is not even famous,
    And yet she is. The fact that they are dating has made her famous.

    and they write A LOT of articles about them, much more than Zerrie or Payzer, and with a weird focus/obsession on Eleanor),
    Ah yes, "the too many articles" trap. They wouldn't be pushing articles like that if there were actually something there....

    then there's the history that doesn't match up.
    What exactly is that supposed to mean? One of them puts Columbus in America a few decades late or something?


    There's just a lot of stuff that's contradicting..
    like your insistence on facts not supported by the facts? I noticed that too.


    But most of all I think it's fake because Louis is gay. No way in hell does he like vagina.
    There we have it. sokker has said it so it must be true. Regardless of the fact that there is not one shred of evidence to even suggest it. I'm not saying he definitely isn't gay.... only that until there is evidence that holds up under the light of day I will continue to accept (for now) his statement, and that of those around him, as to his sexuality.

    Oh yeah.. I forgot one thing, there's been like 5 blind items outing them as fake and Louis as gay.
    Show me one that even suggests it, please.

    I don't really believe in those,
    Then why try to suggest them as evidence? Then again, they are the closest thing to actual evidence there is out there at the moment.

    I believe in what I see.. and what I see is a fake relationship... it's basically bearding 101.
    And yet you can't point to one actual item that really exists. Its OK to enjoy a little wishful thinking, just remember where the line between reality and fiction is. Fiction can be entertaining, but to base one's life off of fiction is to invite a world of trouble into one's path.

    I'm just saying.. with what I've seen, then yes.. judging from the big picture (all of the pieces), they're fake.
    Please share the facts of what you've seen. I'm trying to understand you're insistence, beyond all reason, that your desire is in fact the truth. All you've shown is shoddily concocted desire passed off as reality to support your claims. I understand you want to believe he is gay. I just don't understand why you insist so vehemently that he has to be when the only real evidence doesn't support it. You aren't a gay male who is so caught up with the thought of having a chance with him that you can't see reality. Or are you? You claim to be a bisexual female....... I'm starting to wonder if that is maybe less accurate than your "proof" that Louis is gay.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  32. #2082

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    He's got an adorable smile. And when did he develop a hairy chest? Hot! And no tattoos (on show anyway).

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post

  33. #2083
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,878

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    They're definitely still looking quite hot!

  34. #2084
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,878

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Yay thank you Cupid! God Harry's cute XD

  35. #2085
    On the Prowl Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Louis looks so old and tired in that portrait shot

  36. #2086
    Sex God thumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    606

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Louis looks so old and tired in that portrait shot

    Idk why, but that look is a kinda hot, to me anyways

    Maybe it's the chest hair! ;D

  37. #2087
    Slut Aetharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    178

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Because they look miserable together
    Oh, I understand completely. Of course you're absolutely right to think that the photographs of them looking miserable can't POSSIBLY be due to the fact that they're sick of being hounded by photographers every time they go out together.

    because they can't even hold hands properly
    Since when is there a cardinal rule of hand holding? Everyone holds hands their own way. That means nothing other than they have a way of holding hands that is different to how others hold hands.

    because they hardly ever show any kind of affection (except the awkward handholding)
    With all the hounding, is it any wonder they're reserved in their displays of affection? If I were in their place, I would keep the big displays of affection for actual private times when there is no chance of it being splashed all over the news.

    because their relationship is pushed like crazy (which is weird, since Eleanor is not even famous, and they write A LOT of articles about them, much more than Zerrie or Payzer, and with a weird focus/obsession on Eleanor)
    You say it's pushed like crazy, but if they weren't newsworthy, it would be a non-issue, would it not? Afterall, the real reason their relationship is in the news so much is because of who Louis is. She's 'famous by association' since they're dating, but I wouldn't say it gets pushed more than any other celebrity couple.

    then there's the history that doesn't match up. There's just a lot of stuff that's contradicting.. like when they met, how they met, when they first started dating etc. Louis doesn't even know when their anniversary is! They had two anniversaries last year, because they couldn't keep their lies straight. LOL.
    Unfortunately, that is just a man thing. There are a huge number of men out there that don't remember details like that. Those that do remember important details like those are in the minority. (My ex was completely incapable of remembering our anniversary, or even my birthday.)

    But most of all I think it's fake because Louis is gay. No way in hell does he like vagina.
    Your opinion. You have yet to provide adequate proof of either of those claims.

    Oh yeah.. I forgot one thing, there's been like 5 blind items outing them as fake and Louis as gay. I don't really believe in those, I believe in what I see.. and what I see is a fake relationship... it's basically bearding 101.
    You don't believe blind items, yet present them as evidence? Seems rather counterproductive to use them as evidence then say you don't believe them. Though I see why you don't. Blind items are frequently so obscure as to be about anyone, and are also wrong on plenty of occasions. They're also a means of generating interest in and sales of whichever publication they're listed in. As for what you see, I see the same things you do, and draw different conclusions. It appears to me that the way you perceive what you see is all geared toward backing up your opinion.

    This is my opinion. You asked, so I gave you an answer. If you don't believe they're fake, that's fine too. I'm not here to convince anyone. I'm just saying.. with what I've seen, then yes.. judging from the big picture (all of the pieces), they're fake. Just my opinion.
    You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but please keep an open mind and look at things from all possible angles. Afterall, the only people who really know the truth are Louis and those closest to him.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

  38. #2088
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,099

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    The image of Louis squirting himself with a grapefruit and then proceeding to rub it all over his face
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  39. #2089

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Does Louis look like a really tall little person to anyone??

  40. #2090

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Readygo View Post
    Does Louis look like a really tall little person to anyone??
    If 5'9 is "tall, little person" to you.

    He strikes me as a hot, but trying to be something he's not, person.. (Not in reference to sexuality)
    Last edited by AlexanderValentine; August 25th, 2013 at 08:35 AM.

  41. #2091

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I normally like Louis, but that pic does nothing for me

  42. #2092

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Love wankin to nialls ass when he got it out with James corden..imagine openin his cheeks and smellin his stink!!!!

  43. #2093

    Niall, Zayn, Liam, or Louis, Which One Do You Think Secretly Fucks Harry Styles?

    Niall, Zayn, Liam, or Louis, Which One Do You Think Secretly Fucks(ed) Harry Styles?

    Harry Styles is Extremely Tooooo Flirty and Touchy Feely with the Other 4 Guys in The Band, and I Honestly Think That Throughout Their Time as a Band He Has Engaged in Some Sort of Secret Sexual Activity (Sex, Blow-Job, Hand-Job) with One of the Other 4 Guys in the Band!!!


    Harry & Niall




    Harry & Zayn


    Harry & Liam



    Harry & Louis

  44. #2094
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,878

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Niall, Zayn, Liam, or Louis, Which One Do You Think Secretly Fucks Harry Styles?

    Honestly I wouldn't doubt it if they all had sex with eachother at least once. Especially being on the road for tours and all that. Five young guys alone in a tour bus with the bands shenanigans likely definitely lead to something more.

  45. #2095

    Re: Niall, Zayn, Liam, or Louis, Which One Do You Think Secretly Fucks Harry Styles?

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    They'd have to be desperate to go near that twat.
    Yeah, because with their antics, he's the twat...

  46. #2096
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,878

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Niall, Zayn, Liam, or Louis, Which One Do You Think Secretly Fucks Harry Styles?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    Yeah, because with their antics, he's the twat...
    That's okay Alex, More Harry for us to share

  47. #2097
    Porn Star k3nny153's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    366

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    ^that gift is very cute... love niall the most in thsi^^ after that of course my Sweetheart Louis..^^
    You only live once !

  48. #2098

    Re: Niall, Zayn, Liam, or Louis, Which One Do You Think Secretly Fucks Harry Styles?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    That's okay Alex, More Harry for us to share
    Quite right!

  49. #2099
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    50,125

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Niall, Zayn, Liam, or Louis, Which One Do You Think Secretly Fucks Harry Styles?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't doubt it if they all had sex with each other at least once. Especially being on the road for tours and all that. Five young guys alone in a tour bus with the bands shenanigans likely definitely lead to something more.
    Anything is possible. But it is more likely from their antics that they aren't having sex. If they were they wouldn't be blowing off (sexual tension) steam with those antics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    They'd have to be desperate to go near that twat.
    Who said they do? I didn't see one reference to Justin Bieber until you brought him up.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  50. #2100
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Louis looks so sexy tonight at the vmas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.