JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: Which one do you think is gay?

Voters
1522. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zayn

    282 18.53%
  • Niall

    255 16.75%
  • Harry

    429 28.19%
  • Liam

    267 17.54%
  • Louis

    829 54.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2731323337 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2455
  1. #1551

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    mmmm this is good too


  2. #1552
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,808

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Just let the towel fall Harry

  3. #1553
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    22

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by timwill1234 View Post
    is there a source video for this? I haven't seen one with this good of quality thus far.

  4. #1554
    Slut nicplatt89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    249

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by jjrod321 View Post
    mmmm this is good too

    back when his body was delicious...now it looks like a sketch pad

  5. #1555
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by nicplatt89 View Post
    back when his body was delicious...now it looks like a sketch pad
    Sadly not an Etch-a-sketch where you could pull your "knob" across him and clear the drawings.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  6. #1556
    Slut nicplatt89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    249

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Sadly not an Etch-a-sketch where you could pull your "knob" across him and clear the drawings.
    ahaha! yes, if only it was

  7. #1557
    Fantasize it's Fun
    Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,236
    Blog Entries
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Sadly not an Etch-a-sketch where you could pull your "knob" across him and clear the drawings.

    Hell yeah, me all about knob pullen

  8. #1558
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by nicplatt89 View Post
    ahaha! yes, if only it was
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Sohma View Post
    Hell yeah, me all about knob pullen
    Maybe if we rub him hard enough with our "knobs" we can erase the tats! We should probably have them moistened a bit first...... I bet Harry could take care of that for us.....
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  9. #1559
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Wow.. Niall's & Louis' looks just like them..

  10. #1560
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,216

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    "Tact is for people who aren't clever enough to be sarcastic."

  11. #1561
    On the Prowl Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    115

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Rumor has it Niall is dating 27 year old Laura Whitmore

  12. #1562

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Yeah, they got the best work done. Zayn's looks awful, Harry and Liam look ok.
    They are actually all awful up close. The distanced shot works for them.

  13. #1563
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Rumor has it Niall is dating 27 year old Laura Whitmore
    I think the latest rumor is actually Zoe Whelan. Although good for him if he's banging a hot (that's what the str8s tell me) blonde eight years his senior. That would be a page from Harry's handbook!
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  14. #1564
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    36

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Can someone post pics of Zayn's hot hairy legs as well as any of the other guys? I heard they had mentioned Zayn's legs are very hairy

  15. #1565

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by cuteyblondey987 View Post
    Can someone post pics of Zayn's hot hairy legs as well as any of the other guys? I heard they had mentioned Zayn's legs are very hairy
    Yeah i guess the are really hairy!!And his ass cheeks and ass crack are as well!!!

  16. #1566

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I'm an old guy, so I'm not into this boy band thing, but I was amazed when I went to Quincy Market in Boston, and saw a whole STORE devoted to these guys. And you'll notice there's a line to get in.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1D-Store.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	949053

  17. #1567
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Ah, a One Directshop.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  18. #1568
    Slut nicplatt89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    249

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    more "rumors" that harry is with rod stewarts daughter...what happened with grimmy?? haha

  19. #1569
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,581

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by rsrite View Post
    I'm an old guy, so I'm not into this boy band thing, but I was amazed when I went to Quincy Market in Boston, and saw a whole STORE devoted to these guys. And you'll notice there's a line to get in.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1D-Store.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	949053
    Yup...it's a pop up shop...it's here through the end of May I believe

  20. #1570
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,040

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by nicplatt89 View Post
    more "rumors" that harry is with rod stewarts daughter...what happened with grimmy?? haha
    And you believe those rumors? According to "insiders", Harry has had sex with more than 400 girls. Do you find that believable as well? Just wondering..
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  21. #1571
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    And you believe those rumors? According to "insiders", Harry has had sex with more than 400 girls. Do you find that believable as well? Just wondering..
    Did he say he believed them? No he did not. He just stated them as the rumors they are. He even put quotes around the word rumors, to me that sounds like he does NOT believe it. Previously you whined about no one acknowledging rumors that were posted as fact, now you whine about someone sharing a rumor..... And this doesn't seem a bit hypocritical to you? Or are your rumors that you try to pass off as fact the only ones allowed here?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  22. #1572

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Louis is getting sexier by the day


  23. #1573
    Slut nicplatt89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    249

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Did he say he believed them? No he did not. He just stated them as the rumors they are. He even put quotes around the word rumors, to me that sounds like he does NOT believe it. Previously you whined about no one acknowledging rumors that were posted as fact, now you whine about someone sharing a rumor..... And this doesn't seem a bit hypocritical to you? Or are your rumors that you try to pass off as fact the only ones allowed here?
    thanks willie

    so harsh on the one direction thread lol. for the record, i was mocking the existence of these stupid rumors as we don't know anything until its confirmed by harry.

  24. #1574
    Porn Star sincereisdaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    369

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction




  25. #1575

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    this thread really amazes me, i spend most my time skipping the arguments between people about celebrities they never have (and probably never will) meet, 1D is surrounded by rumours started by little girls and boys who want their fantasies to come true, i think there should be more time spent looking for some hot photos of them, time for talk should be saved for the day one of them comes out, or for when their naked pics/tapes come out keep the peace everyone, life is short, and winter is coming.

  26. #1576

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Louis just totally ruined his body it's so unfortunate.

  27. #1577
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Grove City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,120

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I like tattoos and I would love to examine each and everyone of them very closely on Louis and for that matter all of the boys.

  28. #1578
    Sex God thumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    579

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by jjrod321 View Post
    Louis just totally ruined his body it's so unfortunate.
    Ditto dude! But that doesn't mean I don't wanna fuck his cute plump ass! or suck his uncut cock

  29. #1579

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Harry Fake ?


  30. #1580
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,040

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by nicplatt89 View Post
    thanks willie

    so harsh on the one direction thread lol. for the record, i was mocking the existence of these stupid rumors as we don't know anything until its confirmed by harry.
    Then I misunderstood, and I apologize. I was wrong, sorry.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  31. #1581

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon85 View Post
    Harry Fake ?

    [IMG]
    Harry underage....

    All I'll say is that was taken in a bathroom very similar to the X-factor house one they were staying in and those are similar to Styles' necklaces he had at the time...

  32. #1582
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,040

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by the8thdocter View Post
    this thread really amazes me, i spend most my time skipping the arguments between people about celebrities they never have (and probably never will) meet, 1D is surrounded by rumours started by little girls and boys who want their fantasies to come true, i think there should be more time spent looking for some hot photos of them, time for talk should be saved for the day one of them comes out, or for when their naked pics/tapes come out keep the peace everyone, life is short, and winter is coming.
    And that is exactly why I created a thread specifically for gossip, since gossip isn't allowed on this thread I'm a bisexual female btw, and my fantasies certainly wouldn't come true if it turned out that Louis and Harry were gay. I still believe they are though, because I have eyes. Louis is gayer than gay, and his relationship is fake.. fake kissing, they had two anniversaries last year (because they couldn't keep track of their lies), promo tours, oh yeah.. and then there's the fact that Louis looks miserable 90 % of the time he spends with her. He has dead eyes, a fake smile, and his whole body language is tense.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  33. #1583

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Lance Bass believes one could be gay... haha

    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...bly-gay-201335

  34. #1584

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    All I'll say is that was taken in a bathroom very similar to the X-factor house one they were staying in and those are similar to Styles' necklaces he had at the time...

    And what's ironic is that's his same body too... hmmmm

  35. #1585
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    There's a rumor that Liam broke up with his girlfriend, but I don't want to post an article because it's not confirmed.

    Just hope whatever happens he'll be alright.
    Damn, that sucks. Didn't they just get back together in December? I always cheer for the guy who seems to have the most stable relationship in what has to be an insanely pressure-packed situation (like Brian Littrell's relationship with Leighanne Wallace during the middle of the Backstreet Boys' superstardom). Liam seems like a really nice, down-to-Earth guy. I wish him the best.
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  36. #1586
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,040

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvjsumpter View Post
    Damn, that sucks. Didn't they just get back together in December? I always cheer for the guy who seems to have the most stable relationship in what has to be an insanely pressure-packed situation (like Brian Littrell's relationship with Leighanne Wallace during the middle of the Backstreet Boys' superstardom). Liam seems like a really nice, down-to-Earth guy. I wish him the best.
    Actually, I disagree. I've been in the 1D fandom for more than a year now, and Liam comes across as the fakest guy of them all. There's lots of stuff Liam has done and said in the past that made me go WTF. Sorry, I just don't understand the guy at all. He's certainly nothing like the fake image that management has tried to create for him. He has slipped up a few times, and we got to see the real Liam. Oh, and my opinion on the relationship? I think they did love each other at one point, but it didn't work out, and I think they were pressured to get back together again back in December. It's obvious that it wouldn't work out. Just my opinion
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  37. #1587
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Actually, I disagree. I've been in the 1D fandom for more than a year now, and Liam comes across as the fakest guy of them all. There's lots of stuff Liam has done and said in the past that made me go WTF. Sorry, I just don't understand the guy at all. He's certainly nothing like the fake image that management has tried to create for him. He has slipped up a few times, and we got to see the real Liam. Oh, and my opinion on the relationship? I think they did love each other at one point, but it didn't work out, and I think they were pressured to get back together again back in December. It's obvious that it wouldn't work out. Just my opinion
    Care to share the details?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  38. #1588
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I noticed that sokker, after being challenged once again to show proof that the info she delivers is actually factual, made a hasty withdrawal.

    I've gotten to the point that I don't even want to read her posts. Its obvious she's popping in here for the sole purpose of trolling. Just my opinion.

    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  39. #1589
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I wouldn't go that far...... Unless we were talking about Niall. But Liam is a great guy (just not MY favorite).
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  40. #1590
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Who you calling mortal, dear child?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  41. #1591
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,808

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    While Liam is definitely hot (though like Willie, not my favorite) I don't think he's the immortal savior dear Cupid

  42. #1592
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    380

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by zain19 View Post
    sweet jesus get in my pants

  43. #1593
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,040

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Yours and yours alone.
    Liam is best friends with a misogynistic pig, yet you think Liam is a sweet, completely innocent boy.. lol. Liam seems nice on the surface, but I don't think he really is. At least Louis would be mean to your face, and he doesn't hide his sassiness or rudeness, for better or worse. Liam just looks like he's the guy who would stab you in the back if you weren't looking (in a metaphorical way of course). Like.. I just don't know who he is, after all this time, I still think his behavior is weird.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  44. #1594

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Plus he has the best voice and looks of the group.
    Debatable...

  45. #1595
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by KashMoney View Post
    sweet jesus get in my pants
    Your pants? He needs to get on my cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Liam is best friends with a misogynistic pig, yet you think Liam is a sweet, completely innocent boy.. lol. Liam seems nice on the surface, but I don't think he really is. At least Louis would be mean to your face, and he doesn't hide his sassiness or rudeness, for better or worse. Liam just looks like he's the guy who would stab you in the back if you weren't looking (in a metaphorical way of course). Like.. I just don't know who he is, after all this time, I still think his behavior is weird.
    Again, do you have any REAL EVIDENCE to back up these claims? Or are you just spouting the nonsense that you insist on believing to be reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    Debatable...
    There's no need for debate. Clearly Niall is the sweetest, hottest, most talented member of One Direction. Not to mention he's also the one who hasn't destroyed his flesh by injecting it with dyes.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  46. #1596
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Actually, I disagree...Just my opinion
    Of course you disagree. You were born to disagree. You live on an interesting island.
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  47. #1597
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,808

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Repent before it's too late.
    Is there anything in it for me?

  48. #1598
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    47,228

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    Is there anything in it for me?
    I've got something that could be in you. If you can get my partner to agree.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  49. #1599
    On the Prowl Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    115

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction




  50. #1600
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    He looks possessed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.