JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: Which one do you think is gay?

Voters
1478. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zayn

    276 18.67%
  • Niall

    247 16.71%
  • Harry

    409 27.67%
  • Liam

    260 17.59%
  • Louis

    808 54.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2327282933 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2657
  1. #1351

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Still waiting on these pics of Harry checking out males strippers....

  2. #1352
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    197

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I love 1D, and I'd just like to know what proof does anyone here have that either Harry or Louis aren't 100% straight?
    Someone please tell me because I'd love for them to be gay as much as the next person, but there is 0 proof.

  3. #1353
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by E5johnsmith View Post
    Still waiting on these pics of Harry checking out males strippers....
    Hell's gonna freeze over before you're finished waiting. I seriously doubt they exist, beyond the minds of those who want to believe.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  4. #1354
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    What facts? The PR contingent have tight control over the facts and rumours they're allowed to release to us.
    Facts are not "released". They just exist..... or they don't. This is the point we are making. No facts exist to prove either way. Therefore his sexuality is still a matter of speculation. The only people who can honestly say with any certainty are Harry himself, anybody he may have had sex with, and/or anyone who has observed his sexual encounters.

    Anyone can look at a picture of two people and assume whatever they want, but that is still just an assumption...... Unless there are facts to prove it.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  5. #1355
    Virgin johnny1985548's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    θεσσαλονίκη
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Their NEW video clip

  6. #1356
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    844

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Video is hilarious!

    <3 it.

    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  7. #1357

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Harry is adorable.

  8. #1358
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Facts are not "released". They just exist..... or they don't. This is the point we are making. No facts exist to prove either way. Therefore his sexuality is still a matter of speculation. The only people who can honestly say with any certainty are Harry himself, anybody he may have had sex with, and/or anyone who has observed his sexual encounters.

    Anyone can look at a picture of two people and assume whatever they want, but that is still just an assumption...... Unless there are facts to prove it.

    Spot on. It's exactly how you say it is. Facts exist or not. Simple as that. There is no freakin way that one of them is having gay/bisexual sex encounters and without the whole world knowing by now. No way. Unless, sex partners are paid, alot.

    Taking a picture with a gay person or hanging out with one(Grimshaw) isn't exactly equal with being gay, duh . I've done it many times.
    Last edited by DonnieDarko; February 21st, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

  9. #1359
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    It is POSSIBLE that two of them are gay/bi and quietly having sex...... But even then there would be some small bit of evidence. A secret kiss captured on film when they think no one is looking. But even if someone is paid quite handsomely it will come out. Sooner or later they'll confide in a close friend, or the massive income will be questioned, or something.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  10. #1360
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by E5johnsmith View Post
    Still waiting on these pics of Harry checking out males strippers....
    I've seen the pic on tumblr.. but I didn't save it and it will literally take me forever to find it again, but I'll definitely post it here if it pops up again

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    I love 1D, and I'd just like to know what proof does anyone here have that either Harry or Louis aren't 100% straight?
    Someone please tell me because I'd love for them to be gay as much as the next person, but there is 0 proof.
    Nobody has proof that's the whole point. If there was proof they would have been outed a long time ago.

    Well.. it's not like Harry and Louis haven't outed themselves a dozen times already though.. but it's subtle.

    Some of Louis' gems:

    He got a question about waking up early in an interview and answered "the early bird gets the worm." He was also asked in an interview what they did the day before, Harry was going to answer and Louis said "trying to walk." During the afterparty at the Brit awards (congrats to 1D btw!) Louis said about Justin Timberlake: "he makes me VERY happy."

    Louis answers with gay innuendos all the damn time. You just have to be observant to notice it. And then there's Harry's relationship with the openly gay Nick Grimshaw, yes.. it's common knowledge that they're dating. So again, no.. they are not out because they literally CANNOT COME OUT. It's in their contract. Why do you think Louis has a beard in the first place? Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure Louis and Eleanor are friends. I do think he cares about her a lot, after all they are going through this together, even though they look miserable half of the time. But I just don't think they're together.

    And like I've said a million times before, if you think they're straight.. good for you. People are allowed to their own opinions. But you also need to respect people who think they might be gay. And yes, I do think both Harry and Louis are gay, or at the very least bi.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  11. #1361
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Nobody has proof that's the whole point. If there was proof they would have been outed a long time ago.
    Ah, now he sees the light.

    Well.. it's not like Harry and Louis haven't outed themselves a dozen times already though.. but it's subtle.

    Some of Louis' gems:

    He got a question about waking up early in an interview and answered "the early bird gets the worm."
    Then again, maybe not.

    How is this Louis outing himself? That is a common expression used by many a' straight guy. It has nothing to do with sexuality..... except in the minds of those who are so intensely constipated to find ANYTHING to claim their fave celeb guy is gay.

    Moving on.


    He was also asked in an interview what they did the day before, Harry was going to answer and Louis said "trying to walk."
    OK, this sounds like a little horseplay (or drunkenness), but still nothing to suggest homosexuality or not. Straight guys have been known to get stumbling down drunk with friends and to get involved in horseplay.

    During the afterparty at the Brit awards (congrats to 1D btw!) Louis said about Justin Timberlake: "he makes me VERY happy."
    OK, this could possibly mean what you are trying to suggest. Or not.


    Louis answers with gay innuendos all the damn time. You just have to be observant to notice it.
    No, he answers with comments that those who insist he must be gay try to twist around to suit their desires. Nothing you have posted points one way or the other about his sexuality.



    And then there's Harry's relationship with the openly gay Nick Grimshaw, yes.. it's common knowledge that they're dating.
    It was also common knowledge at one time that the world was flat. (This also originated from a gay mind, he was attempting to keep the straight guys from sailing away )

    In the straight world many fools believe a man and woman can't be friends without being sexually active with each other. I guess its only logical that in the gay world the same would apply for male/male friendships as well.



    So again, no.. they are not out because they literally CANNOT COME OUT. It's in their contract. Why do you think Louis has a beard in the first place?
    More assumptions. Well as I always say, don't assume anything. You only make an ass out of you, and me will come along to laugh at it.


    Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure Louis and Eleanor are friends.
    Poppycock. A guy and gal can not just be friends, they have to be in love!


    And like I've said a million times before, if you think they're straight.. good for you. People are allowed to their own opinions. But you also need to respect people who think they might be gay. And yes, I do think both Harry and Louis are gay, or at the very least bi.
    We respect your right to your belief. But please join the real world and stop trying to insist your fantasies are 100% fact. We understand you want to believe they are gay. But none of your evidence points to anything except that you have no grasp of reality, and very little sense. That is a dangerous combination in one who has fanatical tendencies.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  12. #1362
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    197

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Nobody has proof that's the whole point. If there was proof they would have been outed a long time ago.

    Well.. it's not like Harry and Louis haven't outed themselves a dozen times already though.. but it's subtle.

    Some of Louis' gems:

    He got a question about waking up early in an interview and answered "the early bird gets the worm." He was also asked in an interview what they did the day before, Harry was going to answer and Louis said "trying to walk." During the afterparty at the Brit awards (congrats to 1D btw!) Louis said about Justin Timberlake: "he makes me VERY happy."

    Louis answers with gay innuendos all the damn time. You just have to be observant to notice it. And then there's Harry's relationship with the openly gay Nick Grimshaw, yes.. it's common knowledge that they're dating. So again, no.. they are not out because they literally CANNOT COME OUT. It's in their contract. Why do you think Louis has a beard in the first place? Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure Louis and Eleanor are friends. I do think he cares about her a lot, after all they are going through this together, even though they look miserable half of the time. But I just don't think they're together.

    And like I've said a million times before, if you think they're straight.. good for you. People are allowed to their own opinions. But you also need to respect people who think they might be gay. And yes, I do think both Harry and Louis are gay, or at the very least bi.
    Did you ever think that maybe, just MAYBE, Louis is joking? I have heaps of straight friends that make gay jokes about themselves all the time. Or maybe Louis saw all this talk about people thinking he's gay so he's playing it up to tease people?

    How exactly is it common 'knowledge' that Nick and Harry are in a relationship? Because not so long ago, wasn't it common 'knowledge' that Harry and Louis were in a relationship according to thousands of people? But seriously, please tell me what has made it KNOWLEDGE, that they're in a relationship. Because Harry and him have been photographed together? Don't forget that Harry just recently broke up with Taylor Swift. If he's dating Nick, how exactly did Harry get Taylor to go along with this fake relationship they had? Obviously she knew once they broke up she'd get bagged.

    Also, I don't think I ever once said I don't respect people's opinions. All I asked was if there is any proof because I would LOVE for them to be gay, but I'm yet to see anything that makes me think that way. There's no need to be rude when I asked a simple question mate.

  13. #1363

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    maaan, I wish you all would stop hyping things up and getting people excited , this is the pic of Harry and the stripper?



    LAME.

  14. #1364
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    That's the point we've been making. No evidence of anything. Although for one who is checking out the male stripper he doesn't seem to be paying the guy much attention.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  15. #1365
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    NO.. that's not the pic I saw.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  16. #1366
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    Did you ever think that maybe, just MAYBE, Louis is joking? I have heaps of straight friends that make gay jokes about themselves all the time. Or maybe Louis saw all this talk about people thinking he's gay so he's playing it up to tease people?

    How exactly is it common 'knowledge' that Nick and Harry are in a relationship? Because not so long ago, wasn't it common 'knowledge' that Harry and Louis were in a relationship according to thousands of people? But seriously, please tell me what has made it KNOWLEDGE, that they're in a relationship. Because Harry and him have been photographed together? Don't forget that Harry just recently broke up with Taylor Swift. If he's dating Nick, how exactly did Harry get Taylor to go along with this fake relationship they had? Obviously she knew once they broke up she'd get bagged.

    Also, I don't think I ever once said I don't respect people's opinions. All I asked was if there is any proof because I would LOVE for them to be gay, but I'm yet to see anything that makes me think that way. There's no need to be rude when I asked a simple question mate.
    Yes.. Louis is obviously joking, but he's still gay imo. You don't see the other guys making gay innuendos like Louis, and I think there's a reason for it. I admit it's not easy to see that he's gay if you look at just one thing. You need to look at the big picture, but if you look at the big picture and believe he's straight, that's ok too. I didn't mean to be rude. English is my second language.

    Taylor and Harry were in a fake relationship. It was set up by One Direction's management, so they were both in on it. And about Harry and Louis' sexualities.. no, there's not any proof, since they literally CANNOT come out, it's in their contract.

    There's been A LOT of talk in the entertainment circle in London that Harry and Nick Grimshaw are a couple. Even the media have hinted at them being an item. Larry was just a fan invention. It was not real. I think they're close because they're both gay and BFFs. But I don't think they've ever dated. This is just my opinion though, how I see it.

    I'm sorry.. no offense, but I honestly don't understand some of you guys. You basically bash everyone who thinks they might be gay. You object and object and object: THEY ARE STRAIGHT!!!!!! I'm sorry, but I don't get it. Don't you want them to be gay? And when there's this much circumstantial evidence, why do your refuse to believe there might be a possibility that they might be gay? bearding and gay boybanders go hand in hand. It's been happening for decades, yet it's unthinkable that Louis or Harry might be gay. I'm just baffled. Don't get me wrong.. you're allowed to your own opinion of course, and if you think they're straight that's obviously ok. But I just don't get the objection to the notion that a boybander might be gay and hiding his sexuality. I just don't understand. But sigh.. I will probably never understand so what's the point. I know people in here objected to Ricky Martin being gay too, and we all saw how that turned out eventually. So there still might be hope.

    BTW.. I don't think they will come out anytime soon, mostly because they can't. I think it will be a few years until they come out. They'll probably come out when One Direction is over.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  17. #1367
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    louis load is a delicacy

    this thread makes me sad with all the un-necesary argumentative comments

    lets get some louis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails louis-tomlinson-sucked.jpg   louis (2).jpg   louist.jpg   cum (6).gif   LT_006_SiWo_700.jpg  


  18. #1368
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    sokker, I don't think you understand. I don't see anyone bashing anyone else. We don't "object" to the concept of any closeted celeb being gay. The more out celebs the better. We do have difficulty with someone accepting as a fact that a celeb is gay when that might not be the case. Until a celeb actually comes out as bi or gay, people can speculate all they want (which is kind of fun). But it's very tenuous to jump from speculation to being convinced & shouting it from the rooftops.
    Last edited by iluvjsumpter; February 22nd, 2013 at 07:04 AM.
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  19. #1369

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	932201

    The only one I have any real interest in...I want to suck his dick and pound his ass, is that too much to ask dammit!

  20. #1370
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    NO.. that's not the pic I saw.
    Then show us the pic you saw. It would help us understand where you're coming from. You want us to accept you're opinion as fact, give us the evidence you claim is available so we can see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yes.. Louis is obviously joking, but he's still gay imo. You don't see the other guys making gay innuendos like Louis, and I think there's a reason for it. I admit it's not easy to see that he's gay if you look at just one thing. You need to look at the big picture.
    We are looking at the big picture. We just look at the real evidence and realize there is nothing to prove them either gay or straight.


    Taylor and Harry were in a fake relationship.
    That is opinion, not fact. There is your first mistake.
    Taylor and Harry were in a relationship. That is fact. Whether it was real or fake only they can really say. Whether you want to believe it was real or not is opinion, unless you can offer evidence. And since you don't have confirmation from them that in fact their relationship was fake it remains simply an opinion.


    It was set up by One Direction's management, so they were both in on it. And about Harry and Louis' sexualities.. no, there's not any proof, since they literally CANNOT come out, it's in their contract.
    Still opinion. You can't even honestly say that the relationship IS fake, so how can you honestly say that the management set it up?


    There's been A LOT of talk in the entertainment circle in London that Harry and Nick Grimshaw are a couple.
    Oh yes, talk in the "entertainment circle" in London...... It must be true! What exactly is the entertainment circle in London? A bunch of acquaintances at the local pub?
    Anytime you get people together they are going to talk (consisting mostly of gossip - as well as attempts to one-up each other with better tales). Anything can come of this, especially juicy rumors. But rarely (if ever) will it involve any provable facts.

    Even the media have hinted at them being an item. Larry was just a fan invention. It was not real.
    So if the media invents a rumor it has to be real, but if fans are behind it it is fake? I won't even go any farther about the idiocy in that concept.

    I think they're close because they're both gay and BFFs.
    There is still no proof that Harry is gay. You still go back to that first mistake of assuming that your opinion is fact when there is no proof. Have you ever noticed that all the "evidence" you offer as proof of Harry's homosexuality completely crumbles to dust unless you assume that he is indeed gay before it is proven?

    Please think about that. You can not use rumor to prove another rumor is fact. It just doesn't work. All you do is make yourself look foolish.

    But I don't think they've ever dated.
    But you have shown pictures of them together. If your opinion is correct and Harry truly is gay, those pics would indeed be evidence of some kind of date.


    I'm sorry.. no offense, but I honestly don't understand some of you guys.
    The first actual fact you have posted. And you have already shown evidence to prove it.


    You basically bash everyone who thinks they might be gay. You object and object and object: THEY ARE STRAIGHT!!!!!!
    Why do you insist on putting words in our mouths? We have not ever said they are definitely straight. We only say that you have ZERO EVIDENCE to prove them definitely gay. We object that you try to pass YOUR OPINION off as fact.

    We have yet to even begin to bash you for any reason, let alone your opinion. We have just been refuting your "PROOF" that Harry and Louis are definitely gay. Personally I would love for Harry and Niall to be gay. My partner and I would love to get them in our bed, separately or together. But there is no proof that either are gay. There is no proof that either are straight. There is no proof either way. That is what you are refusing to understand.


    I'm sorry, but I don't get it. Don't you want them to be gay?
    Read the last bit.


    And when there's this much circumstantial evidence,
    Here is the point. There is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER. All you offer is opinion based on assumption. You have offered NO EVIDENCE despite numerous requests to do so.


    why do your refuse to believe there might be a possibility that they might be gay?
    We do not refuse to believe that possibility. We refuse to accept your opinions as irrefutable fact. We ask you to show evidence to back up your claims that they are actually gay so we can see it. You refuse to offer proof of your claims while also refusing to accept the possibility that your OPINIONS are wrong. We want facts, no rumors and innuendos. We have stated from the beginning that we believe they MIGHT be gay. But we want you to show the "EVIDENCE" that you claim to have to back up your opinions but instead you just offer more opinions to hold up your previous ones.


    bearding and gay boybanders go hand in hand. It's been happening for decades, yet it's unthinkable that Louis or Harry might be gay.
    Bearding and closeted gays go hand in hand, whether or not they are boybanders. The point is just because some boybanders are closeted gays does not mean all are. Again we get to the fact that there is no proof either way. Why can you not understand this simple fact? You indirectly claim that you are open-minded, yet you refuse to accept this simple fact. There is no evidence to prove your opinions are fact, so they remain opinions. There is evidence to suggest that Harry and Louis are straight (or at least closeted). We reserve the right to wait to judge them. We want evidence, not flimsy, easily refuted opinions and rumors attempting to judge them.


    I just don't get the objection to the notion that a boybander might be gay and hiding his sexuality.
    There is no objection to that. The objection is judging someone based on a lack of evidence.

    I will probably never understand.
    I'm starting to believe you are correct in that, you have shown actual evidence to prove that opinion.


    I know people in here objected to Ricky Martin being gay too, and we all saw how that turned out eventually.
    Here you are comparing apples to oranges. NO ONE is objecting to the possibility to Harry and/or Louis being gay, only to the so called "evidence" offered to prove it. It just doesn't stand up.

    So there still might be hope.
    Hope for what? That they might be gay? Whether people want to believe something or not has no bearing on it being true or false. Facts exist regardless of opinion. Opinions fall when placed against opposing facts.

    BTW.. I don't think they will come out anytime soon, mostly because they can't.
    If they are gay there is nothing stopping them from coming out now. They don't because either they aren't gay, or just don't want to come out.



    Quote Originally Posted by iluvjsumpter View Post
    sokker, I don't think you understand. I don't see anyone bashing anyone else. We don't "object" to the concept of any closeted celeb being gay. The more out celebs the better. We do have difficulty with someone accepting as a fact that a celeb is gay when that might not be the case. Until a celeb actually comes out as bi or gay, people can speculate all they want (which is kind of fun). But it's very tenuous to jump from speculation to being convinced & shouting it from the rooftops.
    I agree. I wish he would quit the "why is everybody attacking me?" shit. If he doesn't want his weak opinions picked apart he shouldn't try to pass them off as fact.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  21. #1371
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction



    HAHA

    (gif not mine)
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  22. #1372
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    ^ that gif is ridiculous.

    Congrats to the boys on their Brit award!

  23. #1373
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Boy band One Direction


  24. #1374
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Boy band One Direction


  25. #1375
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Serves BG right. You go Liam.

    Personally I would prefer a pic with Niall, but I would at least have the decency to thank Liam for pointing me in his direction. Then I'd ask him for a pic, too (after having him point me to Harry ).
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  26. #1376
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,681

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post


    HAHA

    (gif not mine)
    Now I have an idea of what my boy is packing, and it looks good.

  27. #1377
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    197

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Yes.. Louis is obviously joking, but he's still gay imo. You don't see the other guys making gay innuendos like Louis, and I think there's a reason for it. I admit it's not easy to see that he's gay if you look at just one thing. You need to look at the big picture, but if you look at the big picture and believe he's straight, that's ok too. I didn't mean to be rude. English is my second language.

    Taylor and Harry were in a fake relationship. It was set up by One Direction's management, so they were both in on it. And about Harry and Louis' sexualities.. no, there's not any proof, since they literally CANNOT come out, it's in their contract.

    There's been A LOT of talk in the entertainment circle in London that Harry and Nick Grimshaw are a couple. Even the media have hinted at them being an item. Larry was just a fan invention. It was not real. I think they're close because they're both gay and BFFs. But I don't think they've ever dated. This is just my opinion though, how I see it.

    I'm sorry.. no offense, but I honestly don't understand some of you guys. You basically bash everyone who thinks they might be gay. You object and object and object: THEY ARE STRAIGHT!!!!!! I'm sorry, but I don't get it. Don't you want them to be gay? And when there's this much circumstantial evidence, why do your refuse to believe there might be a possibility that they might be gay? bearding and gay boybanders go hand in hand. It's been happening for decades, yet it's unthinkable that Louis or Harry might be gay. I'm just baffled. Don't get me wrong.. you're allowed to your own opinion of course, and if you think they're straight that's obviously ok. But I just don't get the objection to the notion that a boybander might be gay and hiding his sexuality. I just don't understand. But sigh.. I will probably never understand so what's the point. I know people in here objected to Ricky Martin being gay too, and we all saw how that turned out eventually. So there still might be hope.

    BTW.. I don't think they will come out anytime soon, mostly because they can't. I think it will be a few years until they come out. They'll probably come out when One Direction is over.
    You still didn't answer my question. How exactly do you suppose that 1D's management convinced Taylor Swift to go in a fake relationship with Harry? It was pretty obvious that once they broke up she'd be teased

  28. #1378
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Oh, that's easy to explain. They paid her off. 100,000 Euros should have done it..... Oh wait, she's probably already got more than that. And One Direction management wouldn't pay more than that for one beard...... Oh I've got it. She got more fuel for her songwriting. A new ex-bf to write a song about.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  29. #1379

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlackieFan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	932201

    The only one I have any real interest in...I want to suck his dick and pound his ass, is that too much to ask dammit!
    Can I join you? ...pleeeeeeeeeeease....

  30. #1380
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    You still didn't answer my question. How exactly do you suppose that 1D's management convinced Taylor Swift to go in a fake relationship with Harry? It was pretty obvious that once they broke up she'd be teased
    Is this seriously a question? Taylor Swift and her "relationships" are essentially punchlines on talk shows and all over the internet. She is a publicity machine. These fake relationships are her bread and butter. She wouldn't need to be convinced of anything...HARRY is the one who probably would need to convinced.

  31. #1381
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrox93 View Post
    You still didn't answer my question. How exactly do you suppose that 1D's management convinced Taylor Swift to go in a fake relationship with Harry? It was pretty obvious that once they broke up she'd be teased
    Taylor never needs convincing of anything. I believe she's been in fake relationships before. I doubt it took too much convincing on management's part. I think she craves attention, and you can never get too much publicity. Even bad publicity is better than no publicity. That said.. I doubt Taylor was really prepared for how badly it would go, like yes... she is being ridiculed today. She probably figured it would be an easy charade for a couple of months. All that fell through when Harry put up a fight. It was obvious he was really uncomfortable with her. He didn't act well enough to make it seem real, and it all came crashing down. The outfall was of course not the one she wanted. It wasn't exactly successful, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by pikespeak View Post
    Is this seriously a question? Taylor Swift and her "relationships" are essentially punchlines on talk shows and all over the internet. She is a publicity machine. These fake relationships are her bread and butter. She wouldn't need to be convinced of anything...HARRY is the one who probably would need to convinced.
    This is the last thing I will say on this matter. But yes, Haylor was obviously a fake relationship. And to people in here: you think Harry doesn't have any reasons to put up with the charade? then you're wrong. Lets say Harry isn't gay, there's still LOADS of publicity to get from going into a fake relationship with Taylor. I know many people here doubt he's gay, which is fine. But even looking at it from a more objective, business POV it makes sense. It's all for publicity. It's fairly simple, his management decided they needed more publicity. The reason they did it doesn't matter, either he's gay and they needed to pair him up with Taylor to make him seem hetero, or they just needed some free publicity, or it could be a case of both (it most likely is both imo). But Harry didn't have anything to say in the matter, he needs to listen to management and what they tell him. He's under a contract. It's really complicated. I doubt Harry wanted to go through with it, but he still did, because he had to. But yes.. I totally believe Haylor was a fake relationship.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  32. #1382
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Boy band One Direction


  33. #1383
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Red Nose Day


  34. #1384
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Boy band One Direction


  35. #1385
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    ...fell through when Harry put up a fight. It was obvious he was really uncomfortable with her....
    Do you actually believe this shit you post here? Or is this some kind of marijuana induced game to you? You state these opinions based on whim and have no evidence to back any of it up. Yet you expect us to take it as the God's honest truth.



    Haylor was obviously a fake relationship.
    Could you please show us one bit of actual evidence? Or will you prove yourself to be full of hot air?

    And to people in here: you think Harry doesn't have any reasons to put up with the charade? then you're wrong. Lets say Harry isn't gay, there's still LOADS of publicity to get from going into a fake relationship with Taylor.
    That is possible. But you still show no evidence to even suggest your opinion may be factual. There is always the possibility of any relationship being fake. But unless there is evidence to suggest such logic would suggest the relationship more likely real. The point is, unless you have evidence to the contrary, the evidence of a relationship is all we have to go by. Maybe it was fake, maybe not. But a desire for it to be fake is not evidence that it is.


    I know many people here doubt he's gay, which is fine. But even looking at it from a more objective, business POV it makes sense.
    We only say you have shown no evidence to prove he is gay, yet you insist he has to be. All you have is you desire and your twisted mind. You have not looked at it objectively. You base everything on the desire that he is gay, then make up "evidence" to prove it. We investigate your evidence and it falls apart under the lightest of perusing.

    It's fairly simple, his management decided they needed more publicity.
    There are far more effective ways to get publicity than a fake relationship, even one with another celebrity. Putting out videos, doing charity, horseplay onstage those would all be more effective at garnering publicity than any relationship (real or fake). And guess what, the boys have plenty of publicity.

    .....either he's gay and they needed to pair him up with Taylor to make him seem hetero
    But with her "reputation" that wouldn't work anyway. Look how most people assume he's gay simply because he "dated" her. Again, your evidence falls apart.

    But Harry didn't have anything to say in the matter, he needs to listen to management and what they tell him. He's under a contract. It's really complicated.
    Actually it isn't. Any contract he would have had to sign before it went into effect. That means he would have had to agree to it or he wouldn't have signed. Do you honestly believe he has no choice in the matter? You really have no clue about anything do you?


    I doubt Harry wanted to go through with it, but he still did, because he had to. But yes.. I totally believe Haylor was a fake relationship.
    Here's something else for you to believe. I am Santa Claus. And since I am saying it (and I would know who I am) it is true.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  36. #1386
    HornyDSA
    Guest

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    This Sokker chick is really ruining this thread for me!!! I like this band! The boys are hot and I honestly couldn't care what or who they are fucking or what or who they want to fuck. I like their music and them and that's where it ends!

    Plus this contract non-sense is just stupid. Contracts that prohibit behaviour are in violation of so many UK and European laws. They aren't American artists! Plus your assumption that the world cares about their sexuality comes from a warped American view point.

  37. #1387
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    They're a good band. I especially like that they turn giving to charity into a fun event. Or at least their participation anyway. The video was quite entertaining. I volunteer to help Niall scrub his back.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  38. #1388
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDSA View Post
    This Sokker chick is really ruining this thread for me!!! I like this band! The boys are hot and I honestly couldn't care what or who they are fucking or what or who they want to fuck. I like their music and them and that's where it ends!

    Plus this contract non-sense is just stupid. Contracts that prohibit behaviour are in violation of so many UK and European laws. They aren't American artists! Plus your assumption that the world cares about their sexuality comes from a warped American view point.
    So all the thousands of fangirls on tumblr don't care about their sexuality? LOL.

    This isn't JUST about the contract either. There are five guys in One Direction, plus the band, crew, management etc. So many people depend on One Direction to do well. They can't come out even if it's not in a contract.

    I just find it odd that I can't even discuss their sexualities on a GAY GOSSIP board. What is it with gays and their objections when it comes to gay celebrities.. is it self hate? is it the fact that straight guys are hotter and more attractive? I guess that's possible, considering all the gay for pay porn out there. Do they lose so much attraction just by being perceived as gay? Is it not enough to get hate from stupid naive fangirls, now they're getting hate from gay guys too? Maybe you're the problem. Maybe it's because of guys like you that they can't come out, have you ever thought about that?
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  39. #1389

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I've really grown to like all of them, which worries me because I am nearly twice their age. They seem like good lads who are enjoying themselves, some of the hate that goes their way is totally unneccessary and I don't get it.

  40. #1390
    Slut Aetharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    201

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    I just find it odd that I can't even discuss their sexualities on a GAY GOSSIP board. What is it with gays and their objections when it comes to gay celebrities.. is it self hate?
    You really are oblivious to what other people say, aren't you?

    You are quite welcome to discuss their sexuality. However, I have to point out that no-one is objecting to the possibility that one or more of the band members may be gay and in the closet. The objection is to how you discuss the topic.

    Every piece of 'evidence' you have posted has been extremely weak, and on many occasions has clearly been based off rumours and opinions (whether those opinions are your own or others). Don't get me wrong, no-one is at odds with people posting their opinions, as long as they aren't trying to pass it off as fact, and unfortunately you try to do so every time.

    Perhaps before you respond to someone that disagrees with you by calling them lame or slamming them about being too blind to see what is right in front of them you should put your opinions aside and look at the 'evidence' objectively. It would also be wise to gather the evidence ahead of time so you aren't posting a statement (such as harry checking out a male stripper) only to be unable to back it up with hard proof.

    Anyway, enough negativity. Lets get back to drooling over Zayn.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

  41. #1391
    Newbie NickInDC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    The following is just my opinion and my comments do not reflect the opinion of JustUsBoys.com or should they be read as facts:

    While the squabble about Harry Styles' sexuality is interesting; who knew there were so many blind people using this site... I think that's great and helps explain why these folks believe Harry is heterosexual. The truth is hiding in plain sight: Harry has been in a relationship with British DJ Nick Grimshaw for some time; if you spend a couple weeks reading the British rags, you'd see the obvious hints too.

    The more interesting topic to speculate is that of Taylor Swift's sexuality. Since her dating history has been so well publicized, it is clear that Taylor serves as Hollywood's number one beard. Taylor as a beard seemed to make perfect sense when she first received attention for her extraordinary talent; being the beard for A-List men only allows her amazing talent to reach more people, after the break-ups writing songs about the former relationship only keeps her visibility skyrocketing. For a couple years it is obvious to anyone that Taylor's talent is incredible and her visibility is in the stratosphere; the need to keep being a beard ended a long time ago yet she continues to do it. Why might this be? Maybe she has some weird record contract; no, those practices ended decades ago... Maybe she is the most ignorant human being on the face of the earth; no, she has proven that she is an intelligent person... Maybe there is a mutual arrangement between the beard and the bearded where they both prefer the same sex and these relationships are mutually beneficial to cover it up until one is ready to be open about their sexuality and the reFAKEtionship prevents either or both from being outed by some low-life paparazzi...This makes the most sense.

  42. #1392

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by NickInDC View Post
    ...This makes the most sense.
    To a cRaZy pERsoN!!!1 [/JK]

  43. #1393
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by E5johnsmith View Post
    To a cRaZy pERsoN!!!1 [/JK]
    You are right though. With her rep. bearding with her would be the same as coming out. That alone suggests they had a REALationship. If you want to pretend you aren't gay you don't take up with a girl who is "known" to go with closeted gays. Even third graders understand that (well some of them anyway).
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  44. #1394

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Ok anyone wanna play with Nialls bum?!?!?!I do!!

  45. #1395
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Don't know about playing with it, but I wouldn't mind "poking" it.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  46. #1396
    On the Prowl Kiwils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    95

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    I just wanna have a huge dinner with him and swoon over that lovely accent and laugh! <3 Niall

  47. #1397
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    So all the thousands of fangirls on tumblr don't care about their sexuality? LOL.

    This isn't JUST about the contract either. There are five guys in One Direction, plus the band, crew, management etc. So many people depend on One Direction to do well. They can't come out even if it's not in a contract.

    I just find it odd that I can't even discuss their sexualities on a GAY GOSSIP board. What is it with gays and their objections when it comes to gay celebrities.. is it self hate? is it the fact that straight guys are hotter and more attractive? I guess that's possible, considering all the gay for pay porn out there. Do they lose so much attraction just by being perceived as gay? Is it not enough to get hate from stupid naive fangirls, now they're getting hate from gay guys too? Maybe you're the problem. Maybe it's because of guys like you that they can't come out, have you ever thought about that?
    LOST. Oh, so lost.

    Now, let's move on -Zayn.

  48. #1398

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Don't know about playing with it, but I wouldn't mind "poking" it.
    Yeah poking it..but opening his bum cheeks and puttin ur face in first! !!

  49. #1399
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,431

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Nah, I ain't into that. But if you want to sniff it first be my guest, Or you can sniff it once I'm done. My partner will be "playing" around front.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  50. #1400

    Re: Boy band One Direction

    Lips.

    Last edited by jjrod321; February 24th, 2013 at 10:44 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.