JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 136
  1. #51
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    ^ Yeah I think that's it, that is part of what's bothering me. I miss the old Simon who was slightly crazy/creepy. And the wild Alisha was kind of bitchy and selfish.

    It seems like Simon and Alisha's character arcs are relying too heavily on them being in love/a couple and that is just super boring, having them develop only in the context of a romantic relationship.
    Yup. I don't really feel that they're in love. I think Alisha is really confuse right now. She likes the future Simon, not future Simon in training. Simon is tagging along with her because he never had anyone in his life.

    And Seth is really hot. Hope he stays around and possibly end up with my fav Kelly.

  2. #52
    JUB Addict Anton98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charleston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,096

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Episode 3 was ok. The guy's power was cool, but I would be writing comics of me hooking up with guys I never could. I thought he was a little too attached to Simon to only wanting him to be Super Hoodie. I thought there was something else going on. And Alisha and Simon are still cute together, but the writers have put them into "that couple where neither character are interesting to watch on their own". The new powers suck really bad. Rudy seems like a carbon copy of Nathan where its really obvious when he says off the wall stuff. I prefer sensitive Rudy instead. Seth is sooooooooo FINE, that tattoo on his neck does it for me. So far this season is just ok. Hate to admit it, but with Nathan gone the shows a lil dull.

  3. #53
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Episode 4 was fucking amazing. Love how the story played out. Kelly was super awesome and bad ass. She and Seth make a real cute couple. They can write off Simon. He's getting on my nerves.

    "Fucking Nazis"

  4. #54
    JUB Addict neoachilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,830

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Yeah, Nathan used to be my favorite character on the show. Since he's been off, Kelly has quickly taken his place. I fucking love her. That scene with Hitler at the end was terrific. Next week's episode looks to be even better. The romance budding between her and Seth is really getting good.

  5. #55
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    Episode 4 was fucking amazing. Love how the story played out. Kelly was super awesome and bad ass. She and Seth make a real cute couple. They can write off Simon. He's getting on my nerves.

    "Fucking Nazis"

    Totally agree. It was super amazing.

    And I think I'm finally starting to like Seth. Before I was indifferent but now I'm really rooting for Kelly and him to get together. They'd be a sweet couple and it would be interesting to see how it would change the group dynamic if they stay together and he becomes on a regular on the show.

  6. #56
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Totally agree. It was super amazing.

    And I think I'm finally starting to like Seth. Before I was indifferent but now I'm really rooting for Kelly and him to get together. They'd be a sweet couple and it would be interesting to see how it would change the group dynamic if they stay together and he becomes on a regular on the show.
    I hope they don't kill off Seth like they did with Nikki (Curtis), Sally (Simon), Charlie (Rudy). I think Seth is trying to resurrect his dead girlfriend/wife but I am good with the upcoming episode focusing on Kelly and Seth.

  7. #57
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    I hope they don't kill off Seth like they did with Nikki (Curtis), Sally (Simon), Charlie (Rudy). I think Seth is trying to resurrect his dead girlfriend/wife but I am good with the upcoming episode focusing on Kelly and Seth.
    I think they'll keep him around. Otherwise how will the gang keep switching powers? So that's why I'm thinking they'll try to work him in as a regular.

    But you're right, they do kill people off a lot on this show.

  8. #58
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    I think they'll keep him around. Otherwise how will the gang keep switching powers? So that's why I'm thinking they'll try to work him in as a regular.

    But you're right, they do kill people off a lot on this show.
    Every episodes. LOL. People just died. The only emotional part is that they killed off Nathan's half brother and then his spirit tried to make Nathan make amends with his dad. I was tearing up when Nathan knows that he died.

    I am good with the gang powers right now. Curtis can be a comic relief with his gender switching. Kelly obviously kicking in with her 'fucking rocket scientist' power, Rudy's power can be a fun thing to watch, Alisha can be a peeping Jane and Simon don't even use his power anymore. He only used it twice? in the show. He should able to predict stuff like Phoebe Hailliwell in Charmed instead of using it for jumping from buildings to buildings.

    I hope there is an episode bringing in their new powers ex users, that would be awesome.

  9. #59
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    Every episodes. LOL. People just died. The only emotional part is that they killed off Nathan's half brother and then his spirit tried to make Nathan make amends with his dad. I was tearing up when Nathan knows that he died.
    ^ LMAO. True. And I love how the gang simply doesn't care anymore. They are seriously sociopaths that way.

    Simon don't even use his power anymore. He only used it twice? in the show. He should able to predict stuff like Phoebe Hailliwell in Charmed instead of using it for jumping from buildings to buildings.
    Too funny. I honestly had forgotten wtf Simon's new power was. I had to go Google it. They really are kind of ruining him with the Super Hoodie thing. Damn.

    I really do enjoy their new powers, even though I know a lot of people think they're boring. I think they make for unique story telling that isn't super cliche superhero stuff.

  10. #60
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post

    I really do enjoy their new powers, even though I know a lot of people think they're boring. I think they make for unique story telling that isn't super cliche superhero stuff.
    I was like MEH when the first episode reviewed their new found powers. But as the series progressed, I was like, wow, this is fun (esp. Curtis's episode). Yes, this isn't your typical go save the day superhero series. In fact, I think they're just normal ( well, exclude the killing part ). They never used it to change the world ( it is a forced situation for Kelly), or do good deeds nor use it for bad purposes ( the bank rob was forced too)

    Which kinda stands out from the bunch ( Heroes etc. )

  11. #61
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?



    I'm so in love with Seth/ Kelly. But knowing that this is Misfits, they're going to make me regret getting emotionally invested in this pair. I hope Rudy is right and that Seth is now "one of the gang."

    Oh and poor Shaun the Probation Worker Guy. Even though he annoyed me a lot with his sexual harassment of Female!Curtis, I liked him. The gang is kind of evil for letting him die.

  12. #62
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post


    I'm so in love with Seth/ Kelly. But knowing that this is Misfits, they're going to make me regret getting emotionally invested in this pair. I hope Rudy is right and that Seth is now "one of the gang."

    Oh and poor Shaun the Probation Worker Guy. Even though he annoyed me a lot with his sexual harassment of Female!Curtis, I liked him. The gang is kind of evil for letting him die.
    Major spoiler! Shaun died? I like his non chalant personality. Three probation workers just disappear out of thin air. Hmmm.

    I think there is a possibility of killing Seth off in the series 3 finale which I personally hate it to see.

    Gotta download the new episode!

  13. #63
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    Major spoiler! Shaun died? I like his non chalant personality. Three probation workers just disappear out of thin air. Hmmm.
    Sry! Yeah he did. And I'm annoyed.

    He was cool. And the actor was weirdly sexy, imo. Not gonna lie. lol

    The show really needs to tackle the dead probation workers thing. It's getting to be a bit silly at this point. Where are the damn consequences. lol

    I think there is a possibility of killing Seth off in the series 3 finale which I personally hate it to see.
    Well, I'll cry if they kill Seth in the finale. I thought he was kinda creepy and gross at first but now I think he's so precious, especially after the last two episodes.

    Gotta download the new episode!
    Have fun! It's a really cool episode with an interesting ethical dilemma.

    Lauren Socha is extra brilliant in this one.

  14. #64
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Sry! Yeah he did. And I'm annoyed.

    He was cool. And the actor was weirdly sexy, imo. Not gonna lie. lol

    The show really needs to tackle the dead probation workers thing. It's getting to be a bit silly at this point. Where are the damn consequences. lol
    Can't believe they just watched him die. LOL. They already get used to killing and watching people die. Yea, I hope the fourth probation worker is lucky this time. I feel sorry for Shaun thou. He deserves a more epic dying scene.



    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Well, I'll cry if they kill Seth in the finale. I thought he was kinda creepy and gross at first but now I think he's so precious, especially after the last two episodes.
    Me too. He's sexy and cute. I would fall for him too ( even though he is a dealer )



    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Have fun! It's a really cool episode with an interesting ethical dilemma.

    Lauren Socha is extra brilliant in this one.
    I kinda feel bad for Jen thou. But at least she knows Dom really really loves her. It is a mind wreck to see someone you love lying down on a hospital bed like a dead corpse.

    Lauren Socha FTW!

    Next episode Seth will find the power that he seeks. I hope it doesn't ruin his relationship with Kelly. Kelly is such a sweet girl.

  15. #65
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    I feel sorry for Shaun thou. He deserves a more epic dying scene.
    I totally agree. It was just so...lame. He gets stabbed and they all stand around and watch him die. It's so disturbing and hilarious at the same time.

    And I thought how they told him about their powers in the end was kind of evil. lol Just drop a bomb like that on someone as they're dying. It was so pointless, too. Wtf is he going to do with that knowledge, now. He probably thought he was having some horrible hallucination.

    RIP, Probation Worker Guy. The only probation worker I cared about. lol



    Next episode Seth will find the power that he seeks. I hope it doesn't ruin his relationship with Kelly. Kelly is such a sweet girl.

    *FINGERS CROSSED 4 SETH/KELLY*

  16. #66
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    This week episode was good. Slowly leading up to the finale. Curtis got this new power, Simon finally using his power for good ( to watch Rudy's cock fell off ). They will resurrect up all the dead probation workers ( Tony and Sally) and Rachel in the finale ( Shaun is accredited) , I have no idea what they did with Shaun's dead body thou.

  17. #67
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    1) I'm loving Curtis so much this season.

    2) I can't get over the way Seth treated his girlfriend after bringing her back from the dead. It has sort of ruined my enjoyment of Seth and the Seth/Kelly pairing. What an asshole.

  18. #68
    JUB Addict Tadaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,025

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Any info on the real reason Robert Sheehan left the show?
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2530446427_a5004ed715_o.jpg

    SiriusXM 11am to 3 EST

  19. #69
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaa View Post
    Any info on the real reason Robert Sheehan left the show?
    In his own words:

    http://cultfix.co.uk/robert-sheehan-...fits-13066.htm

    He dismisses all the rumors. Basically he wanted to move on and work on other projects. He doesn't rule out coming back.

  20. #70
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    1) I'm loving Curtis so much this season.

    2) I can't get over the way Seth treated his girlfriend after bringing her back from the dead. It has sort of ruined my enjoyment of Seth and the Seth/Kelly pairing. What an asshole.
    I still love the couple thou. I think Seth resurrected his gf is to get over his guilt. Thumbs up for killing their 4th probation worker.

  21. #71
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    I still love the couple thou. I think Seth resurrected his gf is to get over his guilt. Thumbs up for killing their 4th probation worker.
    What was bugging me is that Seth just treated his dead gf like shit, toying with her in the most fucked up way. First he resurrects her instead of letting her rest in peace. She turns into a zombie because of him.

    Then he tells her "sorry but I love Kelly now" and kills her? Like, as she's standing there confused and in pain? WTF? That is so cold. Besides, if she hadn't turned into a zombie, that means he would've stayed with her. Kelly was just his back up plan.

    That definitely could have been handled in a more tactful way, I think. The writers just made Seth look like a creepy, self-serving asshole and it makes Kelly look desperate for taking him back.

  22. #72
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    What was bugging me is that Seth just treated his dead gf like shit, toying with her in the most fucked up way. First he resurrects her instead of letting her rest in peace. She turns into a zombie because of him.

    Then he tells her "sorry but I love Kelly now" and kills her? Like, as she's standing there confused and in pain? WTF? That is so cold. Besides, if she hadn't turned into a zombie, that means he would've stayed with her. Kelly was just his back up plan.

    That definitely could have been handled in a more tactful way, I think. The writers just made Seth look like a creepy, self-serving asshole and it makes Kelly look desperate for taking him back.
    I think it just make the show more realistic. He loves his girlfriend and she died because of him. He carries this guilt since she died and actively searching for ways to resurrect back his girlfriend. Kelly has a crush on him at first, he was hurt and lonely so he developed feelings for Kelly. And then, out of the blue, the guy found the power, I can see that he was hesitating, but he chosen Shannon over Kelly because he thinks he owned her a life. He started to regret once she was alive because he had moved on but feel oblige to stay with her because he started the whole resurrect crap. This scenario happens all the time in real life (not the resurrection thing.)

  23. #73
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    He started to regret once she was alive because he had moved on but feel oblige to stay with her because he started the whole resurrect crap. This scenario happens all the time in real life (not the resurrection thing.)
    True, but I think the way she was killed was...so wrong.

    I liked it better when Seth tried to kill her as she slept. It sounds weird but it would have been more considerate, she would have died a bit more peacefully. I mean, yeah, it would be violent still but at least she wouldn't have to hear that Seth didn't love her anymore seconds before her death.

    Anyway, I still like Seth a lot and want him to stick around. So I'll get over it by next episode, I'm sure.

  24. #74
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    True, but I think the way she was killed was...so wrong.

    I liked it better when Seth tried to kill her as she slept. It sounds weird but it would have been more considerate, she would have died a bit more peacefully. I mean, yeah, it would be violent still but at least she wouldn't have to hear that Seth didn't love her anymore seconds before her death.

    Anyway, I still like Seth a lot and want him to stick around. So I'll get over it by next episode, I'm sure.
    Yea, I think it was too harsh for her. She restrained herself from sucking his blood but I guess she wanted to end it this way, her charging towards a man with a shovel, she's asking for it. There's one thing I am confuse, Alisha should able to use her power to see where Seth is, but she didn't, instead of wasting the time searching for him. Weird.

    And also, during the Nazi's episode, the old Jewish man and Kelly both went back to the past that they're not exist yet. I remember Curtis power doesn't work that way and the old Jewish man do it effortless. I guess the power works differently on different people.

  25. #75
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    Episode 4 was fucking amazing. Love how the story played out. Kelly was super awesome and bad ass. She and Seth make a real cute couple. They can write off Simon. He's getting on my nerves.

    "Fucking Nazis"
    The only thing that pissed me off is why didn't the old man just go back to when Hitler was a baby and kill him then? Much easier and less chance of fucking up history like he did.

  26. #76
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    The only thing that pissed me off is why didn't the old man just go back to when Hitler was a baby and kill him then? Much easier and less chance of fucking up history like he did.
    I think The Twilight Zone did that already, it turns out to be fucked up like it suppose to be. I think the writers want it to be interesting instead of repeating what others had did.

  27. #77
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by glasvegas View Post
    I think The Twilight Zone did that already, it turns out to be fucked up like it suppose to be. I think the writers want it to be interesting instead of repeating what others had did.
    I remember that episode. Some chick went back in time and posed as a nanny for Hitler's parents. Then she kidnapped their baby and jumped off a bridge into the freezing river. Afterwards, Hitler's parents kill a gypsy, take her baby and raise it to become the hateful asshole we know as Adolph.

    *cue "wah-wah" trumpet sound here*

  28. #78
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    This last episode with the zombies was HILARIOUS!...LOVED IT!

  29. #79
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    The S3 finale...what in the actual fuck? That felt like a finale for the entire show.

    I mean I know there will be a S4 but...huh? I guess they'll have all new characters/cast next season? What?

    I'm simultaneously really pissed off and very excited about what S4 will be like.

    The time loop is so fucking sad. Omg. I want to puke.

  30. #80
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Okay, I have to watch it now!

  31. #81
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    The S3 finale...what in the actual fuck? That felt like a finale for the entire show.

    I mean I know there will be a S4 but...huh? I guess they'll have all new characters/cast next season? What?

    I'm simultaneously really pissed off and very excited about what S4 will be like.

    The time loop is so fucking sad. Omg. I want to puke.
    Yes. Precisely.


  32. #82
    JUB Addict Anton98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charleston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,096

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    OMG!!!!! I can't believe they did that!!!!!!! Now there isn't really much for me to continue watching since my favorite characters are gone. And yes the time loop is sad, knowing it will never end well for them. If I didn't know the actors were leaving the show, I would be thinking why didn't Simon turn back five minutes before "it" happened and sacrifice himself and then everything would be fine except they would be confused. But then again he would have to go back and complete the tasks he did in S1 and S2.


    *sobs*

  33. #83
    Sex God hanzosword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    829

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    I'm a huge fan of the show so I was sad to hear that Nathan (Robert Sheehan) wasn't coming back. I don't think it would have hurt his movie career to shoot 8 episodes.

    This new season had a rough start to me because Nathan wasn't there, but the new guy Rudy is funny, just not as funny as Nathan lol. Their new powers suck so fucking bad! None of them had a power they could use to defend themselves or save the day. They were all useless.

    I couldn't believe after 2 successful seasons they didn't make more than 8 episodes this time! The past few episodes got really good though. That sucked what happened to Alisha. I just hope they get some new bad ass powers for next season.

  34. #84
    JUB Addict Irish Queer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beal Feirste
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,683
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    The S3 finale...what in the actual fuck? That felt like a finale for the entire show.

    I mean I know there will be a S4 but...huh? I guess they'll have all new characters/cast next season? What?

    I'm simultaneously really pissed off and very excited about what S4 will be like.

    The time loop is so fucking sad. Omg. I want to puke.
    Agreed. Hope Seth gets bumped up the main cast member.
    "Flipping Dykes I though they were a myth like Weapons of Mass Destruction" Grace Adler.

  35. #85
    JUB Addict Irish Queer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beal Feirste
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,683
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    BTW I'm going to miss Simon's ass, that was the only good thing about his character lol.
    "Flipping Dykes I though they were a myth like Weapons of Mass Destruction" Grace Adler.

  36. #86
    Slut SashaLex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    My avatar & pictures in my gallery will give you clues to where I might or not might live in >:p
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    I kind of hated but kind of loved the ending. The truth is season 3 was kind of a drag... so revamping the story will new cast members will definitely be a positive. And I am happy that the writers kept to their storyline. Simon DID have to go back to the past at one point and I'm glad it happened. Not like Heroes, where Hiro Nakamura appeared in season 1 looking all sorts of cool and then season 2 and 3 dragged on and on and he was nowhere near that future self in season 1.

    Looking forward to watching season 4, hope they've got some new kick ass characters with kick ass powers. They probably need a new goody-two-shoes male lead to replace simon, and a hot leading actress to replace alisha.

    Give someone power to control weather (like storm) or fire or my ultimate favourite- telekinesis/mind-reading ala Jean Grey.

  37. #87
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Just finished watching the series finale of Series 3. I thought they gonna end the series but looks like, the three will be remain in the cast for Series 4. I never liked Simon anyway so it is fine to see him leaving the show. Is just so sad to see Alisha dying. Now the two have to stuck in the endless time loop.

    Is nice to have some new characters and new powers. Let's just hope that Kelly stays awesome with Seth.

  38. #88
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    It was really sad the way this season ended...BUT at least it ended giving us a nice ass shot from Simon! And what a fine ass it is...let's get a screen cap of that huh? lol

  39. #89

  40. #90
    Sex God MawellEvans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    781

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    i am only at series 3 ep 3. the one with peter.so i am trying not to read any information about the other episodes. i really enjoy the show. i think kelly is my favorite character.
    "If you can't do something smart,do something right."-Jayne Cobb

  41. #91

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    EVERYTIME i read Misfits, i think of



    lol

  42. #92
    JUB Addict Efrackalecki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Evansville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,646

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    I dunno if anyone has noticed or mentioned this but how exactly does Simon know about future Simon? I am on S3E3 and it has yet to explain it. Was it just an oversight by the writers? Sure Simon followed Alisha to future Simon's lair and she told him everything, but that was when they were famous. Curtis went back in time and changed it so that they never became famous, so that never happened. And yet Simon still knows? How does that make sense??

  43. #93
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    I just read that Lauren Socha was arrested for racially aggravated assault of a taxi driver. I guess she's super fucking racist in real life. That's depressing.

    Ugh.

  44. #94
    JUB Addict Efrackalecki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Evansville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,646

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    I just read that Lauren Socha was arrested for racially aggravated assault of a taxi driver. I guess she's super fucking racist in real life. That's depressing.

    Ugh.
    NOOOO! Why did you have to tell me that? Kelly is my absolute FAVORITE! (Now that Nathan's gone)

  45. #95
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,766
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    I just read that Lauren Socha was arrested for racially aggravated assault of a taxi driver. I guess she's super fucking racist in real life. That's depressing.

    Ugh.
    Guess she wasn't acting at all in Misfits. I can imagine her cussing with her accent.

  46. #96
    Cerca Trova braex27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,624

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    So - the show is confirmed for a fourth season - but without Iwan Rheon (Simon), Antonia Thomas (Alisha) and Lauren Socha (Kelly).

    I also assume that no Kelly means no Seth (Matthew McNulty - NOOOOOOO!!)

    In any case, Rheon, Thomas and Socha are being replaced by:

    Karla Crome and Nathan McMullen (what is it with this show and boys called Nathan?)


    Matt Stockoe


    I think Matt is kinda hot. Looking forward to the new season, even though it won't have many familiar faces!
    For all sad words of tongue and pen,
    The saddest are these, 'It might have been.'


  47. #97
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Misfits just started airing on LOGO in the USA for anyone that wants to watch from the beginning! I think edited airs at 10pm, unedited airs at 1am

  48. #98
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    296

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    I fucking love this show. The writing is so good and the show is unpredictable. I've seen every episode. I know their making an American adaptation and hopefully they don't ruin it
    young wild free

  49. #99
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Out of the 3 new 3, based on the brief descriptions and the looks of the actors, I'm intrigued by Finn the most.

    The other guy, Alex...sounds odd.

    And Jess looks/sounds rather bland compared to Alisha and Kelly. But really only 1 female in the main cast, now, sounds like a downgrade.

    I'm starting to think they should have ended it with S3 but I am keeping an open mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by braex27 View Post
    I also assume that no Kelly means no Seth (Matthew McNulty - NOOOOOOO!!)
    It was reported that he will appear again in S4. I'm not sure how much of it he'll be in but yeah.

  50. #100
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    296

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you watch Misfits?

    Seth is going to a main character so he's gonna be there alot
    young wild free

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.