JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 210

Thread: Blind Item :-)

  1. #151
    JUB Addict dat outside dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ephemera
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    13,506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    I doubt it would be Mario Lopez - he was famous as a teenage r- if he was stripping before his career began - he was out there at 12.....he did a Golden Girls episode back in the mid/late 80s
    Is that true? Was it when in March 1987 at age 14 he was cast as a guest star
    on the popular sitcom The Golden Girls as a Cuban boy named Mario
    who faces the threat of deportation?

  2. #152

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Craig Ferguson

  3. #153

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Rob Marciano?

  4. #154

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Craig Ferguson
    I think he admitted to being overweight and bullied as a teenage youth. Not to say he couldn't go on to lose weight and become a stripper but...the shoe just doesn't fit..

    And he's 51.

  5. #155

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverModel View Post
    "Which male TV host is terrified that his stripper past might come back to haunt him?...
    Can you give us a clue?

  6. #156
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,447

    Code of Conduct

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Richard Simmons? OMG! That is a blind item.

    Last edited by HunterM; July 6th, 2013 at 10:59 PM.

  7. #157
    Dreamer
    eddielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,841
    Blog Entries
    158

    Code of Conduct

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Would this be an American who studied overseas or an European? I gather from the blind item that his popularity would increase if a picture were revealed, because he is well hung. Note the sentence below.

    "Also helping him is – if a picture were to be uncovered, his ‘talent’ might actually make him MORE popular in the USA! Wink!"

  8. #158

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Phil Keogan?

  9. #159
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,612

    Code of Conduct

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Big deal. Not. Some of you really need to relax.

  10. #160
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    yes- Mario played the Cuban boy/deportation episode.

  11. #161

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by lg7979 View Post
    ^this

    It'd be horrible to just ruin a life for someone over something like that
    I highly doubt it would "ruin someones life" some people have real problems you know, not "I'm a celebrity" problems.

  12. #162
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    183

    Code of Conduct

    Re: BLIND ITEM: Which TV host scared his stripper past will be revealed?

    Bear Grillz just turned 42, and been around the world at a young age.

  13. #163

    Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    This closeted Disney star might see the end of his career thanks to his attempt to hookup with a costar after getting mixed messages.

    Whether or not the co-star is actually gay or not is a bit of a mystery, but things are more than awkward on set. Producers were informed of the “inappropriate behavior” and will be taking action.

    http://allieiswired.com/archives/201...disney-closet/

  14. #164
    Slut tcrawford18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Columbus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    269

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Oh dear. Is it Garrett Clayton? I was just talking about him being gay.

  15. #165
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    He already has a beard.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	garrett-clayton-claudia-lee-hold-hands-04.jpg 
Views:	962 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	972711

  16. #166
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,681

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Is it weird I think it's Ross Lynch?

  17. #167
    Silver Magic sdrival's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    It's probably that guy from Wizards of Waverly Place who we're not allowed to talk about. His name rhymes with Shmavid Menrie.

  18. #168

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    According to the statement, it would have to be someone current on the Disney channel.

  19. #169
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,398

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    It's probably that guy from Wizards of Waverly Place who we're not allowed to talk about. His name rhymes with Shmavid Menrie.
    I fuckin love him....hope to savor the flavor of his taint and man-glaze someday....please exit the closet dude

  20. #170

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    i think the implication is it's calum worthy, getting mixed messages from ross lynch. besides the fact that ross is only 17, and calum is 23. honestly, part of me wants to believe that's true, but also part of me doesn't because i hope he hasn't gotten himself in trouble. calum is freaking adorable, and ross is just...well, he's 17, so we can't mention him too much, but, yeah...

  21. #171
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,538

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    It's probably that guy from Wizards of Waverly Place who we're not allowed to talk about. His name rhymes with Shmavid Menrie.
    Actually we can talk about David Henrie, we just can't post pictures, including fakes. It isn't like he's Voldemort or something.

    But anyway its Nick Jonas. He thought his brother Joe was into him, back when that whole sex tape leak rumor was going around.....
    Last edited by Willie Boy; July 27th, 2013 at 11:03 PM.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  22. #172

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Wish it was Spencer Boldman. That guy is hot, just wish he had Hutch Dano's contract where he didn't have to shave his chest and arms to appear younger.

  23. #173

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Spencer Boldman is totally hot and yes, after Garrett Clayton this is the other name that came up about hooking up with the costar. Wouldn't it be awesome if Spencer and Garrett got together and did naughty things together. LOL As for Calum Worthy, the gaydar doesn't even go off on him or even on his costar on the show.

  24. #174
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,538

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Has anybody stopped to think that maybe it would be someone who recently disappeared form a show with little to no explanation? That would put Mitchel Musso and Hutch Dano at the top of the list. Or even Nate Hartley who had become a regular on Zeke and Luther prior to its being canceled. Adam Hicks is doubtful as he quickly landed on Pair of Kings..... until it finally ended, too. So, either it was Musso and the show quickly lost ratings when he was removed, or he left for other reasons (he did end up with a dui around that time.... a possible drinking problem got him kicked? ) or it WAS Adam who was moved from Zeke & Luther because of a misunderstanding with Hutch or Nate and ended up in similar trouble on POK. So Adam isn't really out of conjecture. Or it could be others. Kenton Duty recently left Shake it Up with no explanation, they covered it by saying Gunther had to go back to the Old Country..... But then why didn't Tinka go as well?

    That's the problem with blind items. You can keep guessing and maybe never find out who..... if the rumor is even true. Sooner or later the ones that don't pan out are completely forgotten. And on the rare occasion that something is found to match, everybody remembers how accurate it was, forgetting that it was originally meant to cover others.

    Aren't blind items so fun?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  25. #175

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Another thing about Blind Items is the timing. The items published (in general) may be recent, or they could be some time in the past (a year or even more). So, this item may be recent, or it could have been a year or more ago.

  26. #176

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    They are just rumors and gossip until there is proof or it just gets sweep under the carpet or until another hot story pops up that's more juicy. LOL It would be nice if they actually put a date when the situation occurred, but that would probably give it away.

  27. #177
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,538

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    If it were true. But most blind items are not. Once in a while they get lucky and can find a situation that is close enough to fit. Its much like fortune telling, just throw enough vague nonsense out there until you finally catch on something. People don't remember the failures, just when something finally fits. But if they've thrown out 1,000 suggestions and narrowed it down to a positive reaction on 5 they're doing great. And, the longer they go the more money they take. Want another analogy? Cast 1,000 fishing lines out.... You get a nibble on 5 of them..... You're having equal success to blind items. Give me straight up rumors any day. At least with those there has to be some sliver of truth, even if the rest is all made up. Without that sliver there is nothing to tie it to reality.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  28. #178
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,835

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    If it were true. But most blind items are not. Once in a while they get lucky and can find a situation that is close enough to fit. Its much like fortune telling, just throw enough vague nonsense out there until you finally catch on something. People don't remember the failures, just when something finally fits. But if they've thrown out 1,000 suggestions and narrowed it down to a positive reaction on 5 they're doing great. And, the longer they go the more money they take. Want another analogy? Cast 1,000 fishing lines out.... You get a nibble on 5 of them..... You're having equal success to blind items. Give me straight up rumors any day. At least with those there has to be some sliver of truth, even if the rest is all made up. Without that sliver there is nothing to tie it to reality.
    That isn't true at all. Blind Gossip has actually been right on many occasions. Besides.. is it really that hard to believe a Disney star might be gay? Some of the Disney guys are kinda fem.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  29. #179
    Sex God MatttheBruinsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    514

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Disney's recruiting from high school and middle school musical theatre departments, it's not a stretch to imagine that a lot of the guys in that subset like the boys (or are going to once they hit puberty). Think about how many of the male drama students were straight back when you guys were in school.
    Last edited by MatttheBruinsfan; July 30th, 2013 at 05:49 AM.

  30. #180

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by MatttheBruinsfan View Post
    Disney's recruiting from high school and middle school musical theatre departments, it's not a stretch to imagine that a lot of the guys in that subset like the boys (or are going to once they hit puberty). Think about how many of the male drama students were straight back when you guys were in school.
    Yes, you are correct. There are at least two guys from the Disney family that were in musical theater in either high school or in college. One was Zac Efron and the other is Garrett Clayton. Just because you're in musical theater doesn't mean you're gay, does it. LOL

  31. #181

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by knightwizard View Post
    Yes, you are correct. There are at least two guys from the Disney family that were in musical theater in either high school or in college. One was Zac Efron and the other is Garrett Clayton. Just because you're in musical theater doesn't mean you're gay, does it. LOL


    No, of course not. However it usually means that one isn't quarterback of the football team either lol.

    Now as far as this blind item goes, it could truthfully be any of the guys on Disney. The only one who really doesn't ping is the kid who plays Deuce on Shake it Up. Calum Worthy pings loudly, so did Kenton Duty and Garrett Clayton. Sterling Knight pinged loudest of them all. However since one's career doesn't just end overnight they may be talking about one of the former stars like Zak, or David, or maybe even one of the Spruce twins.

  32. #182
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,538

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    That isn't true at all. Blind Gossip has actually been right on many occasions. Besides.. is it really that hard to believe a Disney star might be gay? Some of the Disney guys are kinda fem.
    So now fen immediately means gay? For every single blind gossip item that can be made to fit (after the fact) there are thousands that don't pan out and are conveniently forgotten, or live on in simple rumors where someone once heard from a freind of a neighbor of an old college roommate's cousin's second girlfriend.....

    The whole reason blind items exist is that people want to be in the "know" about celeb rumors but they have nothing to go on and aren't capable of creating a truly plausible rumor. So they toss out bland suggestions and force the reader/listener to create "details" around who they want the "rumor" to fit. It's just the law of averages that every "once in a blue moon" one of them can actually be made to fit a situation, and even less often turn out to be "true". But as I said, just like fortune teller predictions, the ones that never pan out are quickly forgotten and only the ones that graze the nail are remembered. Then the hearer starts providing the information needed to make it fit. Blind items are nearly as effective as screen doors on submarines.

    Quote Originally Posted by MatttheBruinsfan View Post
    Disney's recruiting from high school and middle school musical theatre departments, it's not a stretch to imagine that a lot of the guys in that subset like the boys (or are going to once they hit puberty). Think about how many of the male drama students were straight back when you guys were in school.
    How so? Disney holds open auditions. Just because the ones who turn up are the ones interested in theater/film does not make it "recruiting". Think about it, who is most likely to attempt an audition? One who is interested in the outcome, or one who isn't.

    Where is common sense these days?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  33. #183
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,835

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    OK.. for those of us who actually do want to discuss gay celebrities.. there's a thread already for that. I'll bump it. It's useless to discuss possible gay celebs with people here, because they will just deny and defend said celebrity.. because it's apparently such a stretch that celebrities can *gasp* be gay! I mean.. isn't that SO offensive? To call a celebrity gay? THE HORROR!
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  34. #184
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,538

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    OK.. for those of us who actually do want to discuss gay celebrities.. there's a thread already for that. I'll bump it. It's useless to discuss possible gay celebs with people here, because they will just deny and defend said celebrity.. because it's apparently such a stretch that celebrities can *gasp* be gay! I mean.. isn't that SO offensive? To call a celebrity gay? THE HORROR!
    When are you going to grow up and use your brain for something more than just landfill between your ears. Its the same old shit with you trying to cause trouble. You go around insisting your opinion is the truth. You only offer easily refuted "evidence" to support your claims. And when your whims crash under the weight of your assumptions when even lightly contested you cry that people are out to get you. If you can not bring even the slightest bit of intelligence to a discussion please stay away.

    No one is saying celebs can't be gay. But, as with the dozens of times previously, all that is being said is that your opinions aren't automatically fact. Especially when your facts can't hold up to a glance. Being a celebrity does not make one automatically gay. If you want to claim without a shadow of a doubt that someone is gay when there is no evidence either way expect to be challenged. We don't live in your fantasy world where you are the Queen Goddess and thoughts become reality simply because you speak them. We live in the real world. Come join us, or at least stop whining.

    As for defending celebrities you insist have to be gay..... No one needs to do that. But nice to know you consider it an attack to be considered gay, and that the victims of such attacks need "defending".
    Last edited by Willie Boy; July 30th, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  35. #185

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by spunkfunker View Post


    No, of course not. However it usually means that one isn't quarterback of the football team either lol.

    That is funny, but you can't rule out the quarter back out when he's in the locker room hitting those high notes in the shower or getting his stick taken care of. LOL

  36. #186

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Come on guys play nice. Everyone has their right to their own opinions. We are all here for the same reason to view and chit chat about guys. If they are gay good for them, if they are not oh well, we can still chit chat about them.

  37. #187
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,835

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by knightwizard View Post
    Come on guys play nice. Everyone has their right to their own opinions. We are all here for the same reason to view and chit chat about guys. If they are gay good for them, if they are not oh well, we can still chit chat about them.
    Need I remind you that this is a male celebrity news & GOSSIP forum? And we're getting slammed because some guys find it so hard to believe that *gasp* a Disney star might be gay?!

    If you don't like reading about gossip.. WHY are you even here? WHY go into this thread in the first place? Just to say "it's fake, it's not real, all the Disney star are straight as a straight line!" WHAT is the point with that? Seriously? WHY would anyone even want to discuss gossip here when people here defend guys in the closet.. not only that but also defend the hetero narrative that the media works so hard to uphold. It's quite frankly disgusting that gay men would do this.. defend the hetero norm. I can't believe they don't see the fact that they're a victim too.. they obviously are if they think it's "wrong" to discuss a certain celeb being gay.. especially on a gay forum with GOSSIP in the name!
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  38. #188

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Need I remind you that this is a male celebrity news & GOSSIP forum? And we're getting slammed because some guys find it so hard to believe that *gasp* a Disney star might be gay?!

    If you don't like reading about gossip.. WHY are you even here? WHY go into this thread in the first place? Just to say "it's fake, it's not real, all the Disney star are straight as a straight line!" WHAT is the point with that? Seriously? WHY would anyone even want to discuss gossip here when people here defend guys in the closet.. not only that but also defend the hetero narrative that the media works so hard to uphold. It's quite frankly disgusting that gay men would do this.. defend the hetero norm. I can't believe they don't see the fact that they're a victim too.. they obviously are if they think it's "wrong" to discuss a certain celeb being gay.. especially on a gay forum with GOSSIP in the name!
    First of all, you are very rude. I was not rude to you, but all of sudden you attack me for posting a simple and polite comment on this thread. To quote you " If you don't like reading about gossip.. WHY are you even here? WHY go into this thread in the first place?" Exactly, why are you in this thread if you don't like what people are saying. I don't go to other threads and start bashing on people who are discussing celebrities that they like and I could care less about. There is nothing wrong with having a simple conversation and yes there will be debate over the conversation, but when you cross the line and start being rude for no reason, then it's on and all bets are off.

  39. #189

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by knightwizard View Post
    First of all, you are very rude. I was not rude to you, but all of sudden you attack me for posting a simple and polite comment on this thread. To quote you " If you don't like reading about gossip.. WHY are you even here? WHY go into this thread in the first place?" Exactly, why are you in this thread if you don't like what people are saying. I don't go to other threads and start bashing on people who are discussing celebrities that they like and I could care less about. There is nothing wrong with having a simple conversation and yes there will be debate over the conversation, but when you cross the line and start being rude for no reason, then it's on and all bets are off.
    I strongly disagree with you. Your post is such a cliche on this GOSSIP board that it is very irritating. Your post is an insult to people interested in celebrities. Why did you feel a need to post instead of just ignoring the thread?

  40. #190
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    and...sadly...the thread is dead....

  41. #191
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,538

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    Need I remind you that this is a male celebrity news & GOSSIP forum? And we're getting slammed because some guys find it so hard to believe that *gasp* a Disney star might be gay?!

    If you don't like reading about gossip.. WHY are you even here? WHY go into this thread in the first place? Just to say "it's fake, it's not real, all the Disney star are straight as a straight line!" WHAT is the point with that? Seriously? WHY would anyone even want to discuss gossip here when people here defend guys in the closet.. not only that but also defend the hetero narrative that the media works so hard to uphold. It's quite frankly disgusting that gay men would do this.. defend the hetero norm. I can't believe they don't see the fact that they're a victim too.. they obviously are if they think it's "wrong" to discuss a certain celeb being gay.. especially on a gay forum with GOSSIP in the name!
    Yes, this is a NEWS and Gossip thread. The point is you try to offer gossip as if it is news. When your claims, and any attempts at evidence you offer, are easily rebutted by simple facts you get angry. Why is it so important to you that your whims be taken as fact and not contested? Why are you so afraid of your opinions being discussed under the light of fact? You claim to want discussion, but every attempt made by others to discuss your claims is met with angry attack, simply because we refuse to accept your unsupported claims as fact. As I have said in many other threads many other times: refute our evidence with actual facts that can stand up to simple discussion. Or you can simply offer your opinions as simply that, opinions. Don't try to tell us the sky is psychedelic colored when we can see for ourselves that it is in fact blue. Do not insult our intelligence, we do our best not to insult yours. You do a quite exemplary job of that yourself.

    You want to share your opinions as the opinions they are? Great. Just be reasonable enough to let us share ours as well, even though the will most likely differ from yours. If you can't do that please get off the office computer and return to your room so you can be given your medication. Please don't make the orderlies put you back in restraints, again.

    By the way, what we think is wrong is assaulting a celeb that can be either gay, straight, bi, or something else entirely, and insisting he has to be gay with not one shred of anything to even suggest his sexuality at all. What, are these guys you insist are gay the ones you've sent steamy love letters to the ones who didn't respond back...... Or are they the ones who had cause for concern based on your nature..... Are they the ones who got you put in the institution in the first place?
    Last edited by Willie Boy; July 31st, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  42. #192

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    I strongly disagree with you. Your post is such a cliche on this GOSSIP board that it is very irritating. Your post is an insult to people interested in celebrities. Why did you feel a need to post instead of just ignoring the thread?
    Excuse me, but she attacked me for just being polite and there was no reason for that. Why are you going to attack someone who was trying to keep the peace, so we could continue on with the conversation and now I'm the bad guy for defining myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by dougmc92 View Post
    and...sadly...the thread is dead....

    No, this thread will not go to that. We will still continue to chat about what person is in the Disney closet.

  43. #193
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,538

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Why is it that so many people forget the word NEWS in the title news and gossip. And notice the news is first. Yes, we have news and we have gossip. There is no reason they can coexist on the same thread. But understand, when gossip is offered up as if it were news it will be refuted by facts. This is not done with animosity, just logic. If information is offered up as gossip or rumor it can be responded to as such and maybe even worked into a somewhat plausible story to entertain. But to attack someone who has differing opinions from you is just a waste of time, yours and theirs. Why can't we all just agree to disagree on opinions and let the evidence speak on facts?

    I am sorry if my response to sokker's indirect attack offended anyone, that was not my intention. But I would ask: Why get offended at the person standing up for himself instead of the attacker? Just a thought.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  44. #194

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by knightwizard View Post
    Excuse me, but she attacked me for just being polite and there was no reason for that. Why are you going to attack someone who was trying to keep the peace, so we could continue on with the conversation and now I'm the bad guy for defining myself.
    Sorry, knight. I clicked the wrong post to reply. My remarks were meant to be directed to Willie Boy, the pest that won't go away.

  45. #195
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,538

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Item: In the Disney Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Sorry, knight. I clicked the wrong post to reply. My remarks were meant to be directed to Willie Boy, the pest that won't go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    I strongly disagree with you. Your post is such a cliche on this GOSSIP board that it is very irritating. Your post is an insult to people interested in celebrities. Why did you feel a need to post instead of just ignoring the thread?
    In that case this was meant for me. Apparently you haven't actually read any of my posts.

    But that is OK. It doesn't bother me that you choose to disagree with intelligent attempts at conversation. You would prefer to forget the NEWS part of a NEWS and GOSSIP thread (notice the placement of each) that is fine by me. You would rather take the unintelligent ramblings of sokker, one who has proven to prefer only to communicate with those who completely agree with her opinion and take it as God given fact, feel free to do so. In the meantime please allow the rest of us to discuss news and gossip as just that, news and gossip. If you find the conversation on your side to be flat, feel free to join us, just make sure you reactivate your brain so as to be able to contribute to the intelligent discussion.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  46. #196
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Blind Gossip Item: Trouble In Paradise For Gay Couple

    [Out] Which gay star and his man have indeed undergone some trouble in paradise–or at least an extremely open relationship?

    (The star had a hot, guilty fling with a friend of a friend of Michael Musto’s last year. Whoops. I wasn’t supposed to tell that.)

    My guess:

    Gay Star: Anderson Cooper

    His Boyfriend:Ben Masani

    Last summer, Anderson Cooper's boyfriend was photographed in Central Park making out with a hot stud.

  47. #197
    Dreamer
    eddielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,841
    Blog Entries
    158

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Gossip Item: Trouble In Paradise For Gay Couple

    That's the trouble with hot guys. If you don't keep them in check, they stray like dogs. I'll bet Anderson gets a little dickie wickie on the side every chance he gets.

  48. #198
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: Blind Gossip Item: Trouble In Paradise For Gay Couple

    from what I've heard- Anderson has said so,too- Anderson has a little dickie wickie

  49. #199
    Porn Star

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    450

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Gossip Item: Trouble In Paradise For Gay Couple

    I heard this rumor about a month ago and heard at the time that it was Cheyenne Jackson and his husband. Now it's been announced that they have filed for divorce I just figured the rumor wasn't simply idle gossip.

  50. #200
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,088

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Blind Gossip Item: Trouble In Paradise For Gay Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by mcflyer54 View Post
    I heard this rumor about a month ago and heard at the time that it was Cheyenne Jackson and his husband. Now it's been announced that they have filed for divorce I just figured the rumor wasn't simply idle gossip.
    So many different rumors about him it's hard to keep track. Shame he and his husband are getting divorced but speaking from seeing it happen to friends and family members of mine,getting married was a last ditch effort to save what they had,when it was already gone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.