JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1014151620 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 750 of 1164
  1. #701

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_l7dtwjGAdP1qd2scpo1_500.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	971061
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lrkqmbpAqi1qbo04co1_500.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	971062
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lu4as5WPWL1qg99vwo1_500.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	971063
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lvqr3yxnet1qgruyto1_500.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	971064
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m6rv9qCcIW1r5v9ooo1_500.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	971065

  2. #702

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lp9hg2zB921ql8rz6o1_400.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	971127
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lp32jmYeX11qc86k5o1_500.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	971128
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lswffvCbeW1qmtcvmo1_500.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	971129
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ltfwwi4pPo1qh3o8go1_500.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	971130
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8gqm82b651ql1mowo1_500.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	971131

  3. #703

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lv3cfoc2DM1qd35tno1_500.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	971231
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lvke12GNej1qg3fzoo1_500.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	971232
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwu1zvnE4h1qin791o1_500.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	489.6 KB 
ID:	971233
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lx4oo2cEDJ1qev8wmo1_400.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	971234
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lyxrnedxRQ1qhud3xo1_500.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	302.3 KB 
ID:	971235

    Good morning everyone

  4. #704
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Hey there Mt2286, that seems to be quite a great and large collection of photos that you have there, WOW!!! Thank you for all of the wonderful photos that you have shared with us for the past week. Keep them CUMing! You really have some terrific finds there!

    Also, thank you very much Seandacari, the awesome photos that you have shared with us as well.

    Journo25, I’m glad that you have found a few photos that you like here.

    Wilson

  5. #705
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbodx View Post
    http://db.tt/cJPQZzJB

    Here is a link to my pic
    Jimbodx, very nice! WOOF!!! You are a very handsome and sexy man! Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Please feel free to share a photo with your hole spread open, I would LOVE to see some of your goods. Also, please feel free to share some of your favorite asshole photos of other guys, with us here.

    Wilson

  6. #706
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Here are some more to add to the collection. Enjoy!

    Wilson























    Last edited by WestCoastWilson; July 22nd, 2013 at 08:23 AM.

  7. #707

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastWilson View Post
    Hey there Mt2286, that seems to be quite a great and large collection of photos that you have there, WOW!!! Thank you for all of the wonderful photos that you have shared with us for the past week. Keep them CUMing! You really have some terrific finds there!

    Also, thank you very much Seandacari, the awesome photos that you have shared with us as well.

    Journo25, Iím glad that you have found a few photos that you like here.

    Wilson
    Thanks. I will have more this afternoon and then I will post again this evening. I am so glad you are enjoying them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Loving all your too WestCoastWilson

  8. #708

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lubrgyiT0T1qbyc6vo1_500.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	342.1 KB 
ID:	971281
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m0wdqck6uU1qd9o1uo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	971282
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m2u7nkBjhQ1r1cz3no1_500.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	971283
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m3eeoy3s891qext12o1_400.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	971284
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m22tnx0kEw1r8uqf7o1_500.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	971285

  9. #709
    Slut rm71182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    195

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastWilson View Post
    Smoking HOT ass?

    Oh HELL yes... where is this from???

    I actually think that'd feel amazing. What if it was pot smoke too--would that absorb through the rectum and get you high? Or if you were doing the rimming, you could breathe it in and get high too -- it's like a variation on when someone takes a hit and then blows smoke into your mouth to get you high.
    Last edited by rm71182; July 22nd, 2013 at 01:12 PM.

  10. #710
    Slut rm71182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    195

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    An open question for my fellow asshole "connoisseurs" (lol I could never say this stuff in real life--ain't the internet great?): in your expert opinion, do you find it easy to tell from the shape of a guy's asshole if he's bottomed often? I think there are some extreme examples we can all agree have seen a cock or four (at the same time), and then there are others that def look virginal (you can tell cause they've got a tight circular pucker and are practically hidden beneath the asscheeks. But there's lots of middle-of-the-road examples.

    What's the relevance of all this? Nothing, but a picture's worth a thousand words and I like looking at a guy's hole and trying to imagine whether he's a top, an occasional bottom, a pig slut, been fisted, etc. Granted, prior to most porn shoots the hole's gonna be temporarily dilated anyways from all the douching/plugging, but still, I think there's some tell-tale signs. One is what I call the "drawstring" effect, where the hole sorta looks like a cinched drawstring purse or duffle-bag. The O-ring is sorta raised around the edges (literally like there's a rope or chord in there) and it doesn't take much parting of the cheeks to see the hole in general. That's a sign, to me at least, a guy has def done some anal. Because ever since I started playing with toys (and recently, pretty big toys -- 8" to 9" circumference plugs) that's how my hole looks now, whereas before it was a hidden, tiny balloon knot. I can also feel that it's slightly more raised and accessible when I'm washing in the shower. Mind you, it's subtle--nothing's "gaping" here--but now I recognize it in some of the photos I see.
    Last edited by rm71182; July 22nd, 2013 at 01:35 PM.

  11. #711

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lgz88wxnUY1qbjsowo1_500.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	971403
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7lmv1ZqZ11qd9o1uo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	971404
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7m87z4Lm01r1cz3no1_500.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	971405
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8zuh7dqGb1qgruyto4_400.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	971406
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m79na5Oz501rp5nlao1_500.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	971407

  12. #712

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lh2xeukdMa1qc1pjbo1_500.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	971456
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m0wiieKNV71r0gquzo1_500.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	971457
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m6vz5sHv0v1ro92fyo1_500.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	971458
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7h9oi3VcB1r1587go1_500.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	971459
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7is0nyqEa1qhzuxdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	971460

  13. #713

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ldekhjfzOm1qc1ubpo1_500.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	971573
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lk9yk9dU4z1qfe1kio1_500.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	971574
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m2kzjlW6Kg1r1cz3no1_500.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	971575
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7glqbUqEC1qlp9m2o1_500.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	971576
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7h2d1S3j41rp5nlao1_500.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	971577

  14. #714

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lhz14nZyVa1qbtpjso1_500.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	971645
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lozx49pC8D1qc1pjbo1_500.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	971646
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7dp42HykI1rqm6dxo1_500.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	971647
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7gmvvwTet1rpdac5o2_400.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	971648
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m56w413a4O1qk1k7ao2_400.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	971649

  15. #715
    JUB Addict journo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by rm71182 View Post
    Oh HELL yes... where is this from???

    I actually think that'd feel amazing. What if it was pot smoke too--would that absorb through the rectum and get you high? Or if you were doing the rimming, you could breathe it in and get high too -- it's like a variation on when someone takes a hit and then blows smoke into your mouth to get you high.
    to me, this is actually a bizarre photo, but to respond to one of your questions, rm, i do know someone who regularly snorts off a fuck buddy's asshole. no idea the sensations felt by the asshole's owner but the snorter says it is amazing. i imagine such close contact with a hot hole, if you admire them as we do, of course heightens the sensation. i don't personally indulge so i am quite happy enjoying a beautiful asshole without chemical enhancement.

  16. #716
    JUB Addict journo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lgz88wxnUY1qbjsowo1_500.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	971403
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7lmv1ZqZ11qd9o1uo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	971404
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7m87z4Lm01r1cz3no1_500.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	971405
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8zuh7dqGb1qgruyto4_400.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	971406
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m79na5Oz501rp5nlao1_500.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	971407
    mt... pics 1-3 fucking amazing! love the guys looking around/behind/up at us as we admire their holes! #2 my favorite of these. i am NOT typing with 2 hands at the moment! thanks for sharing.

  17. #717
    JUB Addict journo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lhz14nZyVa1qbtpjso1_500.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	971645
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lozx49pC8D1qc1pjbo1_500.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	971646
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7dp42HykI1rqm6dxo1_500.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	971647
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7gmvvwTet1rpdac5o2_400.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	971648
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m56w413a4O1qk1k7ao2_400.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	971649
    #1 such a hot pic. cute young guy. love the nip and the spikey hair. all our attention staring at his open hole is making his toes curl! love it!

  18. #718

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Glad you like the pictures journo25 . I will try to continue uploading good pictures

  19. #719

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lj95mwZZi41qhzuxdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	971677
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lmdwl8KqKD1qc2ksto1_500.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	971678
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m6nuht9KZC1r4h1x5o1_500.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	971679
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m75q6eYm701qjie3ko2_400.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	971680
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m24005gJre1qfqtrwo1_500.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	971681

  20. #720

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lzvzvlWEZK1qbr26no1_500.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	415.5 KB 
ID:	971712
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m1tb67eAIx1r9o2c1o1_500.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	208.9 KB 
ID:	971713
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m6ijfvgUkz1ryxor3o1_500.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	971714
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m43ks96fQg1qd9o1uo1_500.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	971715
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m43n8wN66r1qd9o1uo1_500.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	971716

  21. #721

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lfduagkA0m1qfgjrio1_400.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	971721
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lovd1q3FDr1qd9o1uo1_500.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	971722
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lyz5ljTZAg1qifktco1_500.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	971723
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m5y2lz85Zf1rvoc9go1_500.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	971724
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m634869ETU1qg6a43o1_500.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	971725

  22. #722

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lvl3iw4mw21ql3d4to1_400.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	971746
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m0ccefjUsL1r8634co1_500.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	971747
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m4dmuqBWLU1r43my7o1_500.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	971748
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m35tk6Y61g1rs8fklo1_500.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	971749
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m39ozjpqn41r8k9hlo1_500.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	971750

  23. #723
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by rm71182 View Post
    An open question for my fellow asshole "connoisseurs" (lol I could never say this stuff in real life--ain't the internet great?): in your expert opinion, do you find it easy to tell from the shape of a guy's asshole if he's bottomed often? I think there are some extreme examples we can all agree have seen a cock or four (at the same time), and then there are others that def look virginal (you can tell cause they've got a tight circular pucker and are practically hidden beneath the asscheeks. But there's lots of middle-of-the-road examples.

    What's the relevance of all this? Nothing, but a picture's worth a thousand words and I like looking at a guy's hole and trying to imagine whether he's a top, an occasional bottom, a pig slut, been fisted, etc. Granted, prior to most porn shoots the hole's gonna be temporarily dilated anyways from all the douching/plugging, but still, I think there's some tell-tale signs. One is what I call the "drawstring" effect, where the hole sorta looks like a cinched drawstring purse or duffle-bag. The O-ring is sorta raised around the edges (literally like there's a rope or chord in there) and it doesn't take much parting of the cheeks to see the hole in general. That's a sign, to me at least, a guy has def done some anal. Because ever since I started playing with toys (and recently, pretty big toys -- 8" to 9" circumference plugs) that's how my hole looks now, whereas before it was a hidden, tiny balloon knot. I can also feel that it's slightly more raised and accessible when I'm washing in the shower. Mind you, it's subtle--nothing's "gaping" here--but now I recognize it in some of the photos I see.
    What an interesting and profound question, Rm71182. Iím 49 years old and I have had less than my fair share of men over my lifetime, however based on the men that I have been with and the thousands of asshole photos I have seen over the decades, I do not think there are any tell-tell signs if I guy is bottomed often or if he is a bottom per se (unless he just douched or just got fucked) . . . yet without him being recently sexually anally, it is hard to tell "I think". Yet ďat timesĒ I can tell if a guy has hemorrhoids or if he was recently into some sort of heavy assplay . . . i.e. having something very large stuffed into his ass, like a large dildo or fist or pool ball or beer can etc. Have you seen some of those guys (who are into getting fisted) with those huge red rosebud assholes? Yet I think those red rosebud assholes form over time, I donít think they happen the first time you get fisted . . . but I could be wrong. Yet for sure Rm71182, there are all types and sizes of assholes out there . . . some that are so large, that they need their own zip code. Then some are so tiny and hidden, you wonder how in the world does that guy shit . . . plus then there are all of those shapes and sizes in between. Yet I must say out of all of the assholes I have seen, one of my favorite types is the kind that is big bold and prominent, where you see the big slit of the hole and the bigger oval puckered area around the asshole . . . kinda like the kinds on these guys below (photos that Mt2286 posted earlier). As long as I find a guy handsome and sexy, Iím okay with those with gaping assholes and those that have those red rosebud assholes.





    Wilson

  24. #724

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m0e9b92S8n1r4kt5ro1_500.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	971835
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m1gy75jKCw1qeq6oio1_400.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	971836
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m1w58mjygt1qd11kxo1_500.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	971837
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m2gcp8tRDe1qf809po1_500.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	971838
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m2qbihWlWg1qcjktyo1_500.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	400.3 KB 
ID:	971839

  25. #725

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_luvf0txBhs1qg4n09o1_500.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	293.1 KB 
ID:	971887
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m1xrv7tIE11qf809po1_500.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	971888
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m1xtp5voty1qbyc6vo1_500.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	416.7 KB 
ID:	971889
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m1xtwirh5E1qd9o1uo3_1280.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	971890
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m105samTHx1r0rkgzo1_500.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	180.3 KB 
ID:	971891

  26. #726
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Here is a short 3 minute video (titled “WorkinmenXXX”) of a cute/sexy young daddy, who does a nice job showing off his asshole at the end of the video. The asshole scene starts at 2:25 minutes. Enjoy!

    http://baddaddytube.com/workinmenxxx-281728.html

    Wilson

  27. #727
    JUB Addict journo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastWilson View Post
    What an interesting and profound question, Rm71182. I’m 49 years old and I have had less than my fair share of men over my lifetime, however based on the men that I have been with and the thousands of asshole photos I have seen over the decades, I do not think there are any tell-tell signs if I guy is bottomed often or if he is a bottom per se (unless he just douched or just got fucked) . . . yet without him being recently sexually anally, it is hard to tell "I think". Yet “at times” I can tell if a guy has hemorrhoids or if he was recently into some sort of heavy assplay . . . i.e. having something very large stuffed into his ass, like a large dildo or fist or pool ball or beer can etc. Have you seen some of those guys (who are into getting fisted) with those huge red rosebud assholes? Yet I think those red rosebud assholes form over time, I don’t think they happen the first time you get fisted . . . but I could be wrong. Yet for sure Rm71182, there are all types and sizes of assholes out there . . . some that are so large, that they need their own zip code. Then some are so tiny and hidden, you wonder how in the world does that guy shit . . . plus then there are all of those shapes and sizes in between. Yet I must say out of all of the assholes I have seen, one of my favorite types is the kind that is big bold and prominent, where you see the big slit of the hole and the bigger oval puckered area around the asshole . . . kinda like the kinds on these guys below (photos that Mt2286 posted earlier). As long as I find a guy handsome and sexy, I’m okay with those with gaping assholes and those that have those red rosebud assholes.





    Wilson
    hey wilson! loved your response to rm. i really like the asshole in the second pic you just posted in reply (red jockstrap)... more prominent but very pretty! mouthwatering, i fact! i iwish more guys viewing these pics daily would post some comments on what about certain holes (color, size, shape -- balloon knot vs gaping and hungry) excites them. more interactive! i tend to post comments because i find the pics you and mt2286 take the time to post several times a day incredibly hot... and it is amazing having this thread for what rm calls we "asshole afficionados." keep posting those pics, wilson... and please share more of your own comments. i too thought rm's original post was fascinating... and wondered how many viewers would bother responding.

  28. #728

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    I will try my best to keep pictures posted. I am currently looking for more pictures for my collection. As soon as I get a lot more. I will be posting more. I hope everyone has enjoyed what I have posted so far.

  29. #729

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lmmpzwTBSX1qdrae0o1_500.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	971904
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lsofwzRJWi1qdjr6mo1_500.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	971905
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m1qbepQ9AL1qgruyto1_500.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	971906
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mdzoivPUU51r6898ho1_500.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	971907
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mptvd2pZsk1rk4peno1_500.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	971908

  30. #730

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mkp74hAa4r1qfyuilo1_500.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	971953
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mkp74hAa4r1qfyuilo2_500.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	971954
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ml5jf9KZnV1rgnpkbo1_500.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	971955
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mmrtlw4QKm1qfyuilo2_500.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	971956
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mmzwfdurlf1r2ersho1_500.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	971957

  31. #731

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m4lmygMUGa1r02upxo1_r1_500.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	972065
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8kbztVl8U1rb8dupo1_500.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	972066
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mkfg69gDRk1r1cz3no1_500.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	972067
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlknp7FniF1qh3r88o1_500.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	972068
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlnsqwwlcI1r1cz3no1_500.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	972069

  32. #732

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mb0cu4uLH11r3ecb7o1_500.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	972234
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_micsxcmPmt1s3prm9o1_500.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	972235
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ml0a9w8V2s1s3prm9o1_500.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	972236
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlmyzn3S1u1r4kt5ro1_500.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	972237
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlse96pcn21qdmecko1_500.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	972238

  33. #733

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mhlnqzEjoZ1ro92fyo1_500.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	972311
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mka62lPA4c1s2jsuso1_500.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	972312
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mkr3xtiESm1rwkx4lo1_500.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	972313
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ml6ea5ooyY1s2jsuso1_500.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	972314
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlh09w6vY61s3qruho1_500.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	972315

  34. #734

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mh7gk9tTIA1qh85z8o1_500.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	972332
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mi6sxvS68i1qc2o9so1_500.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	406.7 KB 
ID:	972333
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mig710ujL31rkg325o1_500.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	395.8 KB 
ID:	972334
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mkha946JD31r8z1gdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	972335
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlmdc5VJ1w1rj80k1o1_500.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	972336

  35. #735

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mfsue5oYdP1raem8uo1_500.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	972375
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mh40wfY6Gn1r3abpdo8_500.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	972376
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mklok6Pfgf1rk4peno1_500.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	972377
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mkum87JHmj1rb2u5vo8_1280.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	972378
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlcly8nme11qmz60fo1_500.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	972379

  36. #736

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m5c8fg6RwK1rtjxk5o1_500.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	972393
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m6t2lnVLal1r8u9smo1_500.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	972394
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8417bI9Nt1raf6iwo1_500.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	972395
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mb6jzt3Uag1qkibo7o1_500.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	972396
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mfv6y34F7X1qgszneo1_500.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	972397

  37. #737

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lysu9n68VF1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	972485
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lz1t0rIizB1r2qiaco1_500.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	972486
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m2phj7XuxP1qf809po1_500.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	972487
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m238yc6Oxf1r02upxo1_500.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	972488
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mch47gahq41rz4w65o1_500.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	972489

  38. #738
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by journo25 View Post
    hey wilson! loved your response to rm. i really like the asshole in the second pic you just posted in reply (red jockstrap)... more prominent but very pretty! mouthwatering, i fact! i iwish more guys viewing these pics daily would post some comments on what about certain holes (color, size, shape -- balloon knot vs gaping and hungry) excites them. more interactive! i tend to post comments because i find the pics you and mt2286 take the time to post several times a day incredibly hot... and it is amazing having this thread for what rm calls we "asshole afficionados." keep posting those pics, wilson... and please share more of your own comments. i too thought rm's original post was fascinating... and wondered how many viewers would bother responding.
    Thank you, Journo25! In regards to that photo, the thanks goes to Mt2286 , as that was the photo he found and posted. If I were single and if that guy in the red jock strap was available, I could eat his ass for days!

    Alas Journo25, I do not think there are that many JUB members that are interested in this thread. I doubt if there has even been more than 8 different JUB members that have commented on this thread since I originally started this thread on July 12th of 2011. Again, I probably should have started this tread in the “Fetish” section of JUB. Yet again, now that I have very recently turned 50 , I have rarely come across gay men that are into rimming (giving or receiving). I also rarely come across gay men that are into men’s asses and or assholes. I think gay men like me (who have a HUGE interest in men’s asses and assholes that are 30+ years old) make up a very tiny percentage of the gay male population. I think that the majority of gay men that are into anal sex only like to “fuck” or “be fucked” . . . other than that, they have absolutely no interest in looking at a guy’s asshole and or having their asshole looked at and admired. Yet it is nice to know that there are a few others out there who “truly” enjoy and admire men’s asses and assholes. Yet thus far, I am not surprised by the very few men that have posted comments and or photos in my thread (since July 12, 2011), however I’m sure most JUB members (who look in this section of JUB “Bears, Daddies, Chasers, etc.” have no interest in this thread and do not view it at all, thus is why it is very, very few guys that post photos and or comments in this thread, due to the overall large lack of interest in this thread. Since I know that only a tiny few of JUB members have made comments to my thread since July 2011, I really do not expect to see much feedback to Rm71182's great feedback question (from a few days ago). Yet again, that other asshole thread on JUB that caters to men under 30+ years old, seems to be healthy and thriving!

    Again Journo25, please feel free to post some of your favorite asshole photos here (that you have in your own personal collection). The more contributions, the merrier!

    Yet I do commend Mt2286 for taking the time to post all of the great photos that he does, as it looks like he has a HUGE collection. In my case, it takes a few days to find the type of photos that I’m looking for (men that are 30+, that are a “bear” or “cub” or “hairy” or “mature” type men . . . where you can see their face/head and asshole clearly in just one photo). Thus is why I usually just tend to post several photos once a week. Yet between working and running my personal life, I just have very limited time on my hands each week to find and post photos to my thread, and read/view some of the other sections of JUB. Yet for sure, Mt2286 seems to have tremendous luck finding a regular supply of asshole photos, that he can share with us a few times daily. Which I can’t thank him enough for taking the time to share as many photos as he does with us each day.

    Wilson

  39. #739
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Here are some more to add to the collection. Enjoy!

    Wilson


































  40. #740
    JUB Addict WestCoastWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Here are some more to add to the collection. Enjoy!

    Wilson

















    Last edited by WestCoastWilson; July 26th, 2013 at 10:34 AM.

  41. #741

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    I am really glad everyone is enjoying the pictures I have been able to share. Here are a few more

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lyagi7QFvb1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	260.3 KB 
ID:	972623

  42. #742
    JUB Addict journo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    So appreciate the time you and MT put into posting pics. I have sent a few guys to this thread. Some great ones this week. Like you, Wilson, I like seeing a guy's face as well as his asshole. Love the shots of him looking over his shoulder as we admire his hole. There was a very hot pic posted July 24 of a guy sucking his own cock while showing us his asshole. Nice!
    Thanks again!

  43. #743

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lyagnnNiaN1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	972624
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lye6hvbx581r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	972625
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lylca1nXhd1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	972626
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lylcbhlLHK1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	972627

    Sorry about the order. Computer is acting up...lol

  44. #744
    JUB Addict journo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Wilson, so many beautiful redheads today! Special thankyou! xo

  45. #745
    JUB Addict journo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mb0cu4uLH11r3ecb7o1_500.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	972234
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_micsxcmPmt1s3prm9o1_500.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	972235
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ml0a9w8V2s1s3prm9o1_500.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	972236
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlmyzn3S1u1r4kt5ro1_500.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	972237
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlse96pcn21qdmecko1_500.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	972238
    I don't need a PA to be happy but #4 is so fucking hot!

  46. #746

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    I am glad you like them journo25. Its hard to find decent pictures to post...lol

  47. #747

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7521.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	972822
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwqvwuh3Xs1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	972823

    - - - Updated - - -

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwqvy2LP9K1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	972824
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwudq3ADLi1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	972825
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lxkk57M1yd1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	972826

  48. #748
    Slut rm71182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    195

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastWilson View Post
    What an interesting and profound question, Rm71182. I’m 49 years old and I have had less than my fair share of men over my lifetime, however based on the men that I have been with and the thousands of asshole photos I have seen over the decades, I do not think there are any tell-tell signs if I guy is bottomed often or if he is a bottom per se (unless he just douched or just got fucked) . . . yet without him being recently sexually anally, it is hard to tell "I think". Yet “at times” I can tell if a guy has hemorrhoids or if he was recently into some sort of heavy assplay . . . i.e. having something very large stuffed into his ass, like a large dildo or fist or pool ball or beer can etc. Have you seen some of those guys (who are into getting fisted) with those huge red rosebud assholes? Yet I think those red rosebud assholes form over time, I don’t think they happen the first time you get fisted . . . but I could be wrong. Yet for sure Rm71182, there are all types and sizes of assholes out there . . . some that are so large, that they need their own zip code. Then some are so tiny and hidden, you wonder how in the world does that guy shit . . . plus then there are all of those shapes and sizes in between. Yet I must say out of all of the assholes I have seen, one of my favorite types is the kind that is big bold and prominent, where you see the big slit of the hole and the bigger oval puckered area around the asshole . . . kinda like the kinds on these guys below (photos that Mt2286 posted earlier). As long as I find a guy handsome and sexy, I’m okay with those with gaping assholes and those that have those red rosebud assholes.





    Wilson
    An, now see, from my own experience playing with toys, I can say that my anus has definitely changed appearance, even in its resting, non-douched/non-freshly fucked state. As I told Journo25, I used to have a tight, almost hidden "balloon-knot" asshole (all puckered up and no distinct O-ring). Since playing with toys, it's become more of what I call a "drawstring purse" shape: a nice oval slit with lines/ridges radiating outward. Now until recently it was still pretty small in diameter, but it's gotten larger in diameter since I started playing with some 8" to 10" toys(circumference). I think it's made it look hotter: I like having a more pronounced O-ring. It's also less "sunken" into the crack, so it's visible with less spreading of my ass cheeks. Even with all that, it's still not at the level of the two photos you posted (which are totally delicious; love both), so that tells me no doubt those guy's asses have seen years of wear (but in a good way).

    I'm actually not far away from getting fisted (given the toys I have), and so I think you're right: an occasional fist isn't gonna wreck an anus like you see on some of these guys who must've had dozens of fists and who knows what else up there.

    I really don't mind a stretched anus (the guy at the very top of this page with the booty lips and anal tattoo--it's not my cup of tea, but I don't find it revolting (actually I'm intrigued--what possessed him to do that? What's he gonna tell his doctor when he gets older?--and believe me, he'll be seeing a proctologist when he gets older). But...some of these rosebud/prolapse vids are horrifying.

    Quick comment on that second pic you posted (the one that says "fetish force"): is there anything hotter than a guy with beard stubble rimming an ass?? And the backwards baseball cap? The look on his face is so masculine, like, "I'm here to just use my tongue and tongue-fuck that hole of yours, don't care how sweaty we both get. I'm a (gay) man and I was born to lick ass." Nothing more primal than homing in on a guys fuckhole with your tongue. And the bottom's look of "yeah, you go for it, but I'm grabbing on to something behind me just in case, cause I might not control myself when you start down there."

    Sorry, I get carried away, but a picture really is worth 1000 words

  49. #749

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lvpqs2T7Ph1r3abpdo1_400.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	972910
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lvst42sdUv1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	972911
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwdarvjzjH1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	972912
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwho4yi5YK1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	972913
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwhof2KLLu1r3abpdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	972914

  50. #750
    JUB Addict journo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,235

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Show me that HOLE 2!!! ( )O( )

    Quote Originally Posted by rm71182 View Post
    An, now see, from my own experience playing with toys, I can say that my anus has definitely changed appearance, even in its resting, non-douched/non-freshly fucked state. As I told Journo25, I used to have a tight, almost hidden "balloon-knot" asshole (all puckered up and no distinct O-ring). Since playing with toys, it's become more of what I call a "drawstring purse" shape: a nice oval slit with lines/ridges radiating outward. Now until recently it was still pretty small in diameter, but it's gotten larger in diameter since I started playing with some 8" to 10" toys(circumference). I think it's made it look hotter: I like having a more pronounced O-ring. It's also less "sunken" into the crack, so it's visible with less spreading of my ass cheeks. Even with all that, it's still not at the level of the two photos you posted (which are totally delicious; love both), so that tells me no doubt those guy's asses have seen years of wear (but in a good way).

    I'm actually not far away from getting fisted (given the toys I have), and so I think you're right: an occasional fist isn't gonna wreck an anus like you see on some of these guys who must've had dozens of fists and who knows what else up there.

    I really don't mind a stretched anus (the guy at the very top of this page with the booty lips and anal tattoo--it's not my cup of tea, but I don't find it revolting (actually I'm intrigued--what possessed him to do that? What's he gonna tell his doctor when he gets older?--and believe me, he'll be seeing a proctologist when he gets older). But...some of these rosebud/prolapse vids are horrifying.

    Quick comment on that second pic you posted (the one that says "fetish force"): is there anything hotter than a guy with beard stubble rimming an ass?? And the backwards baseball cap? The look on his face is so masculine, like, "I'm here to just use my tongue and tongue-fuck that hole of yours, don't care how sweaty we both get. I'm a (gay) man and I was born to lick ass." Nothing more primal than homing in on a guys fuckhole with your tongue. And the bottom's look of "yeah, you go for it, but I'm grabbing on to something behind me just in case, cause I might not control myself when you start down there."

    Sorry, I get carried away, but a picture really is worth 1000 words

    As always, great comments, rm! Please continue to get carried away. You are always so descriptive! Second photo totally pushes my buttons. As far as your comment about beard stubble, my 5 o'clock shadow arrives at 11 a.m. and i also have worn a soul patch for years so i always use the scratchy stubble on a guy's ball sac and asshole while i rim deeply. Depending on the position, I also use my nose and of course my hard chin so the guy getting rimmed feels all those sensations at once. Between my saliva and his ass juices, things can get pretty sloppy after an hour or two... especially if we are 69'ing each other's holes! Bring it on!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.