JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 82 of 82
  1. #51
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    ^ same here...I've always thought it was hot and nasty sounding!

  2. #52
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    So this is a little bit off-topic, but last night I was giving a buddy a b/j and as I was going to town on his cock he accidentally farted. Now he knows that I find it kinda hot so nothing was said. He as laying down on his back and the way that his legs were positioned forced his fart to come up around his balls. Anyways not exactly the same thing as farting while rimming, but it's close lol.

  3. #53
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    i would love to see some gay fart vids anyone?

  4. #54
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    ^ check around on xtube--I'm pretty sure I ran across some there before. Sorry I can't remember any of the uploaders or the video names.

  5. #55
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Rimming a guy while he farts probably is much hotter as a fantasy. On the other hand, I do very like the natural manscent of guys I generally find attractive, so I'd probably be turned on.

  6. #56
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunk View Post
    Rimming a guy while he farts probably is much hotter as a fantasy. On the other hand, I do very like the natural manscent of guys I generally find attractive, so I'd probably be turned on.
    Trust me, several times I have been farted on while rimming and it was pretty gross. But other times it is really hot and it kind of smells good. I really depends on how much I'm "into" the guy, like how cute he is.

  7. #57
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    120

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover10 View Post
    Trust me, several times I have been farted on while rimming and it was pretty gross. But other times it is really hot and it kind of smells good. I really depends on how much I'm "into" the guy, like how cute he is.

    A beautiful blond twink can fart in my face anytime! Pure bliss---the taste of a blond shit-hole, & the smell of blond fart!

  8. #58
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover10 View Post
    Trust me, several times I have been farted on while rimming and it was pretty gross. But other times it is really hot and it kind of smells good. I really depends on how much I'm "into" the guy, like how cute he is.
    Yes, this is another one of those instances in which the more attractive a guy is the more he can get away with doing.

  9. #59

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucidd View Post
    i would love to see some gay fart vids anyone?
    http://www.lucasraunch.com/movies/view/farts
    It's only a trailer but it's fucking hot.

    I sometimes fart when stretching my hole open, it's something that i've only recently got into but I find a loose, slutty, farting hole hot as hell!

  10. #60
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by sshadow84 View Post
    It's only a trailer but it's fucking hot.

    I sometimes fart when stretching my hole open, it's something that i've only recently got into but I find a loose, slutty, farting hole hot as hell!
    That video looks really hot... thanks for sharing.

  11. #61

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I'd love to feel a guy fart while I'm fucking him, right as I'm about to cum in his ass.

  12. #62
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Santa Rosa
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I love to fart when someone is licking my ass!

  13. #63
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    20

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    i've done it by accident once. my bf and i love rimming. i had wanted to piss while being rimmed. so we got these neoprene jocks that were kind of snug. i thought it would be hot if he layed on the floor while i sat on his face and pissed inside the jock (with the idea the neoprene jock would fill up with piss and leak out) while he was rimming at the same time.

    anyway, while im squatting over his face i'm getting kinda hard. so i "squeezed" the muscle to try to pee.. but all the pressure made me fart in his mouth instead soo embarrassing, as i had douched about an hour prior but there was still some water left inside me. so he got a bit wet. we laughed it off, he rinsed with listerine, and we fucked pretty hard after that.

  14. #64
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    ^ Love a mature couple who knows how to handle themselves in such situations.

  15. #65

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I absolutely love when my boyfriend holds me down and forces his bubblicious ass in my face and lets out multiple farts. Then he makes sure I smelled them by rubbing and grinding his ass on my face. He likes when I fart on him too, even if were not having rough sex. Like if its passionate, we still like it but not in the same domination sense. Either way, I love when were just sitting there watching T.V. and out of no where he gets up, forces me to lay down and just sits on my face and continues watching T.V. as in laying there, smelling his ass for hours on end, fart after fart after fart... omg i would not have it any other way! I want his farts in my mouth right now, gotta go! time to fuck!

  16. #66

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by assnifer11 View Post
    I absolutely love when my boyfriend holds me down and forces his bubblicious ass in my face and lets out multiple farts. Then he makes sure I smelled them by rubbing and grinding his ass on my face. He likes when I fart on him too, even if were not having rough sex. Like if its passionate, we still like it but not in the same domination sense. Either way, I love when were just sitting there watching T.V. and out of no where he gets up, forces me to lay down and just sits on my face and continues watching T.V. as in laying there, smelling his ass for hours on end, fart after fart after fart... omg i would not have it any other way! I want his farts in my mouth right now, gotta go! time to fuck!

    I know what u mean! Being face farted on, the smell of ass-stink! LOVELY!

  17. #67
    doggy13
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I have to bump this thread. I only experience something like this once I must say that I really found it to be hot.

  18. #68
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by assnifer11 View Post
    I absolutely love when my boyfriend holds me down and forces his bubblicious ass in my face and lets out multiple farts. Then he makes sure I smelled them by rubbing and grinding his ass on my face. He likes when I fart on him too, even if were not having rough sex. Like if its passionate, we still like it but not in the same domination sense. Either way, I love when were just sitting there watching T.V. and out of no where he gets up, forces me to lay down and just sits on my face and continues watching T.V. as in laying there, smelling his ass for hours on end, fart after fart after fart... omg i would not have it any other way! I want his farts in my mouth right now, gotta go! time to fuck!
    So hot. I also have a bit of a fixation for farts and ass-scent of guys I find attractive. Makes me hard just thinking about it.

  19. #69
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunk View Post
    So hot. I also have a bit of a fixation for farts and ass-scent of guys I find attractive. Makes me hard just thinking about it.
    Which do you prefer to bury your face in?

    "the after-a-long-day-@ work Ass" or "After Gym/Jogging work-out Sweaty/Musky Ass"?

  20. #70
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Which do you prefer to bury your face in?

    "the after-a-long-day-@ work Ass" or "After Gym/Jogging work-out Sweaty/Musky Ass"?
    Man, those are both hot in their own ways. Conceivably and given how many guys workout after work (and don't necessarily shower afterward) I could bury my face in in an ass that has both those traits. I guess I'm greedy that way.

    Which do you like?

  21. #71
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Since we're all being blunt and naughty...I'll chime in and say I prefer "the after-a-long-day at work" ass. It seems more natural (which makes it hotter), imo.

    the sweat/musky deal is more induced.

    but needless to say--I would (and have) enjoy both! lol

  22. #72
    Slut bleuxid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    169

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover10 View Post
    So I have been with a few guys in the last few years who are rather gassy, and numerous times I have been rimming them or getting ready to fuck them when they fart. I find it really kinky and sexy, there is something hot about a cute guy farting (especially when I'm eating his ass out).

    Does anyone else agree with me? Is this hot or not?
    I agree with you! This has always been kind of a fetish/fantasy of mine...

  23. #73

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I never knew guys were into getting farted on.

    You learn something knew everyday. Not particularly my thing, but much respect

  24. #74
    On the Prowl RankPitSFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    84

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I enjoy ripping a loud fart while getting my hole rimmed. This is an old flame that liked to clean my out before I fucked him, and never flinched when I ripped.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bateworld+1.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	1034783

  25. #75

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Did you read what the OP typed? He didnt say anything about wanting Shit sprayed on his Face...If you know of someone that "sprays shit" every time they pass-gas that person probably needs to see their Doctor...A Fart is a Fart ...
    So funny loved it

  26. #76
    On the Prowl kingboy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    141

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    its the bee's knees

  27. #77
    Slut PocketAdonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    158

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Something about the smell of a guy's butt drives me fucking insane. Seriously, nothing else makes me that horny, I LOVE it. And it definitely IS that smell where you know he took a dump since his last shower. What can I tell ya. Farting, I kind of agree that it's hotter as a fantasy...but my ex knew I was into this stuff and he farted a few times when I was eating his butt out, and I can't say I minded...haha. Love watching guys fart, esp really loud obnoxious ones where the butthole opens up...super fucking sexy

  28. #78
    Slut bleuxid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    169

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketAdonis View Post
    Something about the smell of a guy's butt drives me fucking insane. Seriously, nothing else makes me that horny, I LOVE it. And it definitely IS that smell where you know he took a dump since his last shower. What can I tell ya. Farting, I kind of agree that it's hotter as a fantasy...but my ex knew I was into this stuff and he farted a few times when I was eating his butt out, and I can't say I minded...haha. Love watching guys fart, esp really loud obnoxious ones where the butthole opens up...super fucking sexy
    Ditto x10 haha

  29. #79
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    133

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Ever since I was 15 I've been into farts - there was an insanely hot guy at my school who was kind of 'known' for farting, and the cutest part was the way he would laugh every time he did it. I spent many jerkoff sessions imagining having my nose or tongue pressed up against his slightly-sweaty hole as he let go. I've never done anything like that but I would love to try. Even just lying next to a guy as he farts turns me on, especially if I can feel the wind coming from his ass.

  30. #80
    Slut Ryan Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    179

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt-T View Post
    Ever since I was 15 I've been into farts - there was an insanely hot guy at my school who was kind of 'known' for farting, and the cutest part was the way he would laugh every time he did it. I spent many jerkoff sessions imagining having my nose or tongue pressed up against his slightly-sweaty hole as he let go. I've never done anything like that but I would love to try. Even just lying next to a guy as he farts turns me on, especially if I can feel the wind coming from his ass.
    Hot

    for me is hot as a fantasy, but I don't know if I can do that in real life.

  31. #81

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I have never done smth like that, but I would totally love trying. lol If you guys want to figure it out how a brazilian fart is like, I would love helping ya. lol.

  32. #82
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    56

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    This one guy I used to fuck loved being farted in the face.

    He always wanted me to sit on his face and sniff my butthole everytime I farted. He also liked being pissed on - a lot. Nice days

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.