JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 82
  1. #1
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Farting while rimming

    So I have been with a few guys in the last few years who are rather gassy, and numerous times I have been rimming them or getting ready to fuck them when they fart. I find it really kinky and sexy, there is something hot about a cute guy farting (especially when I'm eating his ass out).

    Does anyone else agree with me? Is this hot or not?

  2. #2
    Child Of The Sun. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    No it's not hot i'm into a lot of things but getting fecal matter sprayed on my face while rimming is not one of them, however each to his own.

  3. #3
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I guess I find it sexy, but like you said each to their own.

  4. #4
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    To me, it's hot in theory, but not quite in reality. It depends. I can appreciate the "naughty" factor of a cute guy with a nice ass farting because of the moisture and musk it creates, which are like animalistic pheremones to me (an instinctual turn-on), but only if I find the guy himself attractive. Otherwise, the smell/taste would turn me off, especially in my mouth while rimming. In other words, farting in general can turn me on, but not farting in my face.

  5. #5
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I completely agree with you AWP82 in that the guy needs to be attractive. It is a must!

  6. #6

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I find fart play a turn on with a handsome guy. Especially if he rips loud. Always found that hot.

  7. #7
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    No it's not hot i'm into a lot of things but getting fecal matter sprayed on my face while rimming is not one of them, however each to his own.

    Did you read what the OP typed? He didnt say anything about wanting Shit sprayed on his Face...If you know of someone that "sprays shit" every time they pass-gas that person probably needs to see their Doctor...A Fart is a Fart ...

  8. #8
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    If you know of someone that "sprays shit" every time they pass-gas that person probably needs to see their Doctor..


    Thanks for that laugh, MM!

  9. #9
    On the Prowl RankPitSFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    80

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Of course the guy has to be attractive to you! If he wasn't, you wouldn't be rimming him to begin with.

    Farts are sexy and I like to fart in handsome faces too.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,528

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    A guy I rimmed once farted while I was rimming him, we both just kinda stopped & looked at each other & giggled. He said sorry, & it didnt bother me so I just proceeded to keep rimming him. After all, I shouldnt be so surprised I AM in that area, so I dont see why anybody would be shocked.

  11. #11
    Child Of The Sun. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Did you read what the OP typed? He didnt say anything about wanting Shit sprayed on his Face...If you know of someone that "sprays shit" every time they pass-gas that person probably needs to see their Doctor...A Fart is a Fart ...
    A fart is not just a fart,just cause you can't see it don't mean it ain't there,ever heard of the flu virus buddy?......ok i'm stretching it a bit there.

  12. #12
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by jensu846 View Post
    A guy I rimmed once farted while I was rimming him, we both just kinda stopped & looked at each other & giggled. He said sorry, & it didnt bother me so I just proceeded to keep rimming him. After all, I shouldnt be so surprised I AM in that area, so I dont see why anybody would be shocked.
    Exactly, after all a butt is meant to do... that kind of stuff... along with being rimmed and fucked

  13. #13
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by huntneo View Post
    Thanks for that laugh, MM!

    Bederboy is tripping..........






    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    A fart is not just a fart,just cause you can't see it don't mean it ain't there,ever heard of the flu virus buddy?......ok i'm stretching it a bit there.

    All Farts aside...When was the Last time You ate out a Good Clean Ass and when was the last time you've been Eaten?

  14. #14
    Child Of The Sun. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Bederboy is tripping..........









    All Farts aside...When was the Last time You ate out a Good Clean Ass and when was the last time you've been Eaten?
    Well i think your doing a pretty good job of chewing my arse out right now

  15. #15
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Well i think your doing a pretty good job of chewing my arse out right now.


    If I was really Munching on your Pink Hole I'd be in this position...With a big Grin on my Face..........

  16. #16
    Child Of The Sun. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    That's very sweet of you, would you like a little gravy with that?

  17. #17
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    That's very sweet of you, would you like a little gravy with that?

    My Warm Cocoa Juice splattered all over your Cheeks and spilling into your Crack is the ONLY Gravy that will be provided......

  18. #18
    Child Of The Sun. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    My Warm Cocoa Juice splattered all over your Cheeks and spilling into your Crack is the ONLY Gravy that will be provided......
    Cheers mate it's been a slow Sunday and thats the best laugh i've had all day, but remember this ain't our thread.

  19. #19
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    My Warm Cocoa Juice splattered all over your Cheeks and spilling into your Crack is the ONLY Gravy that will be provided......
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Cheers mate it's been a slow Sunday and thats the best laugh i've had all day, but remember this ain't our thread.
    I do have to say that your exchanges made me laugh...

  20. #20
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    So has anybody else experienced this? Please share if you have!

  21. #21
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    If I was really Munching on your Pink Hole I'd be in this position...With a big Grin on my Face..........
    Btw, that is a cute little pink hole isn't it?!

  22. #22
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    ^ Yes, it is.

    And once while I was rimming guy with a nice fat ass on him...he let out a little fart just as I was about to plant my face back into his crack and start licking. I paused for a second, as I was unsure if I could continue...

    It didn't smell, and I was enjoying his big ass...so I continued. He was embarrassed, I could tell--but it was just an accident so I didn't hold it against him.

    I love rimming, and I'm big on a man's natural smell--but I've never given much thought into actively seeking to have a guy do something like far while I'm doing it. I think it's more hot in theory, in my opinion.

  23. #23
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by huntneo View Post
    ^ Yes, it is.

    And once while I was rimming guy with a nice fat ass on him...he let out a little fart just as I was about to plant my face back into his crack and start licking. I paused for a second, as I was unsure if I could continue...

    It didn't smell, and I was enjoying his big ass...so I continued. He was embarrassed, I could tell--but it was just an accident so I didn't hold it against him.

    I love rimming, and I'm big on a man's natural smell--but I've never given much thought into actively seeking to have a guy do something like far while I'm doing it. I think it's more hot in theory, in my opinion.
    For the most part I agree with you in that it's hotter in theory. The guy that it happened with for me was a cute blond so I was totally okay with it lol

  24. #24
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    120

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover10 View Post
    So I have been with a few guys in the last few years who are rather gassy, and numerous times I have been rimming them or getting ready to fuck them when they fart. I find it really kinky and sexy, there is something hot about a cute guy farting (especially when I'm eating his ass out).

    Does anyone else agree with me? Is this hot or not?
    Agree 100%! To rim a blond guy, & then to have him fart in your face is SUCH an unexpected bonus!
    LOVE rimming, LOVE sniffing fart, so the 2 in harmony would make for PERFECT music!

  25. #25
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by darksniffer View Post
    Agree 100%! To rim a blond guy, & then to have him fart in your face is SUCH an unexpected bonus!
    LOVE rimming, LOVE sniffing fart, so the 2 in harmony would make for PERFECT music!
    It's great to meet another guy who likes this! I'm so into blondes and any chance that I get to mess around with one I'm totally game. With this particular blond is was already in heaven just being able to rim his cute butt and when he farted I just about died! Makes me hard just thinking about it! YUM!

  26. #26
    On the Prowl kingboy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    yes, enjoy it regularly.

  27. #27

    Re: Farting while rimming

    This would be an instant turn off for me

  28. #28
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    120

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover10 View Post
    It's great to meet another guy who likes this! I'm so into blondes and any chance that I get to mess around with one I'm totally game. With this particular blond is was already in heaven just being able to rim his cute butt and when he farted I just about died! Makes me hard just thinking about it! YUM!
    How would u like to be knelt before one blond guy, sucking his aryan dick, & have another blond guy, his back turned to you, his shitter pointing to your gobbling mouth, & then this 2nd blond lets off a really really wet fart, loud & smelly. Ass stink, being face-farted, the taste of blond cock, & the smell of blond fart! And he KEEPS farting!
    To have a blond man farting in your face, the farting blond man; BEAUTIFUL smell, watching the blond man do his farts! Comments please! Mmmmm!

  29. #29

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    No it's not hot i'm into a lot of things but getting fecal matter sprayed on my face while rimming is not one of them, however each to his own.
    Benderboy (cool username btw), Buttlover TOTALLY did NOT say anything about getting mud on his face while he's playing in the backyard!!! Butt, what (I think) he likes is the fact that he's worked on that cute, sexy ass in front of him, getting that tunnel primed & ready. He knows that in just a few minutes his dick is gonna be plugging that hole back up- that ass TOTALLY belongs to Buttlover now... Now picture the lucky young fuck that's getting all that attention- he knows he's about to give his tight ass up to him... that LAST thing a bottom wants to happen is what you described! So when that warm air bubble makes it's EXIT just minutes before Buttlover's cock, most bottom's would be so fucking embarrassed cuz it kinda looks like he doesn't want it or doesn't like it or, worse, doesn't appreciate all that ass-attention! If anything the bottom is embarrassed and blushing, and kinda feeling guilty too... And Buttlover likes the idea of making all 4 cheeks blush at once...Plus, now his cute bottom boy is ready to show him that he really really wants and loves riding mancock... And I'm sure Buttlover won't mind letting his bottomboy show off just how primed and ready for cock that young tight eager ass is now! (I know my tight young eager boyass would be! I'd LOVE to have a Buttlover to get me primed & ready for the main event!)

    PrikTaker

  30. #30

  31. #31

    Re: Farting while rimming




    ..............................

  32. #32

    Re: Farting while rimming

    The faecal droplets in faecal spray is as visible as nasal sprays



    I didn't have a lid on my toilet until my Health Department told me about faecal spray on toothbrushes

  33. #33
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    No it's not hot i'm into a lot of things but getting fecal matter sprayed on my face while rimming is not one of them, however each to his own.
    It turns me off to no end. I stopped rimming a guy completely because he did it once to me, thankfully I was backed away and not in front of his hole.

    But about what you said. You rather have to layered on your tongue then? lol

  34. #34
    Child Of The Sun. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    The faecal droplets in faecal spray is as visible as nasal sprays



    I didn't have a lid on my toilet until my Health Department told me about faecal spray on toothbrushes
    Thankyou for the information pat, point proven i think gentlemen.

  35. #35
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    All I can say is that if I don't see any shit flying through the air, I'm good. We come into contact with a lot of stuff that is maybe gross but we can't see it.

  36. #36
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover10 View Post
    I completely agree with you AWP82 in that the guy needs to be attractive. It is a must!
    Until he sprays your face with diarrhea, then shit is really going to hit the fan

  37. #37
    Child Of The Sun. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    It turns me off to no end. I stopped rimming a guy completely because he did it once to me, thankfully I was backed away and not in front of his hole.

    But about what you said. You rather have to layered on your tongue then? lol
    Before i go down that particular avenue i make sure to give it a jolly good clean with a hot flannel.

  38. #38
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover10 View Post
    All I can say is that if I don't see any shit flying through the air, I'm good. We come into contact with a lot of stuff that is maybe gross but we can't see it.
    Scary and true.

  39. #39

    Re: Farting while rimming

    David Suzuki had this TV show using micro-photography. There was a close-up of his lab assistant's eyelashes with what looked like maggots crawling over them. They were invisible to the naked eye.

  40. #40
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Did you read what the OP typed? He didnt say anything about wanting Shit sprayed on his Face...If you know of someone that "sprays shit" every time they pass-gas that person probably needs to see their Doctor...A Fart is a Fart ...
    You've obviously never heard of a "wet one".

  41. #41
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    You've obviously never heard of a "wet one".
    ...A.K.A. sharts.

  42. #42
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    120

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    You've obviously never heard of a "wet one".
    I'd always thought that a 'wet fart' was one that was very very smelly, as against a fart that was merely loud, but with no smell whatever!
    But you could be right!

  43. #43

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I got with a hot 19 year old latin boy two months ago who farted on my face while I was rimming him. It was so hot to see his hole pulsating before he finally put one out. Smelled pretty good too.

  44. #44
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    ^ wow, very candid of you!

  45. #45

    Re: Farting while rimming

    And to think, I was holding back.

  46. #46
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyOne19 View Post
    I got with a hot 19 year old latin boy two months ago who farted on my face while I was rimming him. It was so hot to see his hole pulsating before he finally put one out. Smelled pretty good too.
    I can only imagine what that must have been like...

  47. #47
    brs320
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    I would like to thank all of you for giving me a good laugh, but if I did rim, I would probably just laugh, unless is smelled, then I would evacuate the area swiftly.

    Has anyone farted during sex though? lol Once, I was having really intimate, passionate sex with a boyfriend and when he pulled out, I farted and it kinda ruined the romantic moment but we laughed and we still laugh about it today.

  48. #48
    Sex God tonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,242

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover10 View Post
    So I have been with a few guys in the last few years who are rather gassy, and numerous times I have been rimming them or getting ready to fuck them when they fart. I find it really kinky and sexy, there is something hot about a cute guy farting (especially when I'm eating his ass out).

    Does anyone else agree with me? Is this hot or not?
    Well man. I love rimming and being rimmed but never had a guy fart when I was licking his ass.. and never farted when he was doiing the same to me..
    But truth is.. hell guys do fart from time ti time.. just part of us I guess..

  49. #49

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by brs320 View Post
    I would like to thank all of you for giving me a good laugh, but if I did rim, I would probably just laugh, unless is smelled, then I would evacuate the area swiftly.

    Has anyone farted during sex though? lol Once, I was having really intimate, passionate sex with a boyfriend and when he pulled out, I farted and it kinda ruined the romantic moment but we laughed and we still laugh about it today.
    All the time. When I'm fucking a guy, I like to quickly pull it all the way out and then pound it back in. All that does is get air inside, which has to come out at some point. With my ex, he was really tight to start off with, so we'd use a lot of lube at the beginning. Once it was to the point where he was loose enough for me to do the motion I mentioned earlier, he'd not only fart, but he'd have this sloshing sound to go along with it from all the spit and lube. We found it hilarious. At least I did, he'd laugh, but roll his eyes.

  50. #50
    buttlover10
    Guest

    Re: Farting while rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyOne19 View Post
    All the time. When I'm fucking a guy, I like to quickly pull it all the way out and then pound it back in. All that does is get air inside, which has to come out at some point. With my ex, he was really tight to start off with, so we'd use a lot of lube at the beginning. Once it was to the point where he was loose enough for me to do the motion I mentioned earlier, he'd not only fart, but he'd have this sloshing sound to go along with it from all the spit and lube. We found it hilarious. At least I did, he'd laugh, but roll his eyes.
    That sounds totally hot! I love that noise of lube and spit making that "sloshing sound."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.