JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 42 of 42
  1. #1

    Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    I am guy who dates women and I at times let myself get fucked by gay men as a bottom. Most nights I am turned off but there are nights where I am partying and totally go for it. The majority of other straight guys I know, have admitted the same thing. I think any straight guy I am buddies with has done it atleast once, 60% of people I know have admitted it. So why the stigma, we are not gay but just fun.

    The only question is why do we always want to be bottoms but not tops?

  2. #2

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    It should be more like this lol, it is with girls, they can just do something with a girl one night and no one cares (mostly, there is still girl on girl homophobia)

  3. #3
    Virgin satyr987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Syracuse
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Yeah, it's unfortunate that stigma exists. It seems to be deeply rooted in our culture, especially our traditional religions, but we can point to instances in history where this wasn't the case. I have some reason to think this all could significantly change in the near future.

    When I think about bisexuality outside of society's prejudices, I find it has a lot going for it. Then it seems like a worthy way to be.

    I only had a handful of times with other men, but I share your preferences. I'm primarily interested in sucking cock right now, but I have decided that when/if I do anal, I will be a bottom. It just seems like the more interesting option. I like fucking pussy, and it's good enough for me. I find the idea of being penetrated intriguing, and sort of a way to be in what is thought of as a "feminine" position. I also like the idea of expanding my erogenous zones to include the anus.

  4. #4
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,387
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    They can do it all they want, they just can't call themselves straight and be honest.

    The title of this thread says "Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass". That is not honest. There is nothing straight about a guy who likes to do that. Why is that so hard to understand?
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  5. #5
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,550

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Yeah, that's kind of the definition of Bisexual.

  6. #6

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    There are those straight guys who will only have sex with a feminine bottom. But I've noticed most guys who identify as straight are also in your position where they'd rather bottom for a masculine guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

  7. #7

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    I enjoy oral and jo/body contact but nothing anal. I wouldn't call myself 100% straight either because I've experimented with one guy and its become a regular thing. But I have no desire to get fucked or fuck any man, just not my thing.

  8. #8
    Virgin satyr987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Syracuse
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    I say let people define themselves how they choose. We may think they're being disingenuous, but so what.

    I think the op considers himself straight most likely because he doesn't form loving partnerships with other men. I'm speculating, but I think that's often the issue.

    Technically, I would agree it is bisexual because of the little word "sex." I define myself as bisexual in part to avoid this particular criticism. However, in some aspects I could call myself straight.

    I don't understand why some get so defensive about this. Maybe they worry it acts to discredit their lifestyle.

    It's a fact that when guys have sex with each other it can be extremely pleasurable. I don't see why the majority of men should have to deny themselves this experience. What's good is good.

    I didn't know that most bi and straight men end up as bottoms. I thought I was in the minority, and it would make more sense the other way around.

    By the way, does getting fucked really feel that great? Does it feel the same for every guy?

    I'm quite curious. It would be great to discover a whole new way to receive sexual pleasure. I guess it's another reason to love cock!

  9. #9
    OneOfUs
    Guest

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    I think it is because that way, the straight guy can avoid being the instigator which to some guys seems more gay. If another stud tops you and "makes" you give in, then he is the gay one and your taken along for the ride. But as he has his way with you, you enjoy it. Enjoy the feeling of being helpless and controlled and not responsible yet getting the sex you need. You want to have your cock and eat it too.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    There are some straight guys who suck and get fucked because it is part of the bdsm relationship. They don't enjoy the acts themselves, but they do want the power exchange. If you don't think about gay men romantically, "gay" does not seem like an appropriate classification.

  11. #11
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Yeah, that's kind of the definition of Bisexual.
    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    They can do it all they want, they just can't call themselves straight and be honest.

    The title of this thread says "Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass". That is not honest. There is nothing straight about a guy who likes to do that. Why is that so hard to understand?
    I'm straight also and have had those thoughts. Your orientation isn't determined by your actions, it's determined by your attraction. I am very attracted to girls and have zero (As in none whatsoever) towards men, yet I think the experience of sucking or bottoming could be fun to try.

    There's a very big difference between bottoming+sucking vs kissing, cuddling, making out, going out to romantic diner, etc. Most straight guys who are curious about sucking and bottoming would also rather do it with a girl using a strapon, but those aren't as common as gay men.

    The other factor is that it's something we've never tried before, just like a girl can try eating another girl out because she's curious, that dosen't make her a lesbian.

    I've been on this board for a bit and EVERY time a straight guy posts, there's a bunch of frustrated gays screaming ''OMG YOURE NOT STRAIGHT YOURE IN THE CLOSET OR BI!'', it's very ironic because you expect open mindedness from society, yet as soon as a straight guy (yes, we are straight) attempts any experiments, you want to label him right away.

    Pathetic.

  12. #12
    Porn Star aberro21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    This is my favorite thread ever. Experimenting doesn't make you bi or gay but if you like it and continue to do it than you're bi or gay. It's like 1+1. That's just my simple opinion.

    I LOVE JUB!

  13. #13
    JUB Addict cocksucker4use's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,002

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    I think it is just how one self-identifies, and that is up to each of us. Lot's of transvestites are straight. Lots of submissive males are straight, but suck cock or even get fucked if their mistress/dom orders it. I can and have fucked and eaten pussy and think its hella hot, though I don't go lookin for it, and certainly don't think that qualifies me a str8 or even bi, but then again, in my head, I could be bi, I guess. I have this deal where I give massages to guys, and about 50% of the time, the str8 dudes want assplay and to be fucked up the ass....and all want head.

  14. #14
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by cocksucker4use View Post
    I think it is just how one self-identifies, and that is up to each of us. Lot's of transvestites are straight. Lots of submissive males are straight, but suck cock or even get fucked if their mistress/dom orders it. I can and have fucked and eaten pussy and think its hella hot, though I don't go lookin for it, and certainly don't think that qualifies me a str8 or even bi, but then again, in my head, I could be bi, I guess. I have this deal where I give massages to guys, and about 50% of the time, the str8 dudes want assplay and to be fucked up the ass....and all want head.
    Exactly, the act of eating pussy dosen't suddenly make you bi.

    Just like a straight guy sucking/bottoming dosent make him bi either.

    It's called trying new stuff out, expanding your horizons.

    A lot more straight guys would be open to trying it and a lot less people would be homophobic if the gay community wasnt so quick to label people.

    If someone has always eaten oranges, but never tried eating an apple, the curiosity might get the best of them. They might try eating one, find it ok and go back to oranges.

  15. #15
    Slut tomhrdhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    200

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    I have been with several straight guys (mostly high school and college). All these guys chose to mess around strictly due to being horny. I'm very masculine and do not feel they would have played if they had known I preferred being with guys. One guy let me fuck him because i told him I wouldn't suck his cock unless he sucked mine. I think for him, being fucked was the lesser of two evils.

  16. #16

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    There are bimarried who have gay sex, and call theirselves straight bacause they don't want to be persecuted, their choice. Now if those same run down gays they are dishonest but like me, I don't do that I treat them like people, and nobody thinks bad of me because I'm married, they just think I'm a nice guy, isn't that easier then fighting all the riddicule. Think about it.

  17. #17
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by jmadaf View Post
    There are bimarried who have gay sex, and call theirselves straight bacause they don't want to be persecuted, their choice. Now if those same run down gays they are dishonest but like me, I don't do that I treat them like people, and nobody thinks bad of me because I'm married, they just think I'm a nice guy, isn't that easier then fighting all the riddicule. Think about it.
    I think there's a difference between a single straight guy trying out gay sex because there aren't women availible (no, it's not that easy getting laid) or to experiment AND a man who has a wife at home availible for sex that still seeks gay sex AFTER having it tried several times.

  18. #18
    On the Prowl goldpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    131

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    They can do it all they want, they just can't call themselves straight and be honest.

    The title of this thread says "Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass". That is not honest. There is nothing straight about a guy who likes to do that. Why is that so hard to understand?
    exactly!
    The thread description is practically the definition of a gay man!
    Straight? Straight up the arse

  19. #19
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerjagger View Post
    I am guy who dates women and I at times let myself get fucked by gay men as a bottom. Most nights I am turned off but there are nights where I am partying and totally go for it. The majority of other straight guys I know, have admitted the same thing. I think any straight guy I am buddies with has done it atleast once, 60% of people I know have admitted it. So why the stigma, we are not gay but just fun.

    The only question is why do we always want to be bottoms but not tops?
    Quote Originally Posted by goldpuma View Post
    exactly!
    The thread description is practically the definition of a gay man!
    Straight? Straight up the arse
    Didn't know gays dated women.

    Actions and attractions are two different things.

    You can be attracted to females, yet play with males out of curiosity or lack of females, but would never go on a date with a male because you aren't attracted to them, that makes you straight.

    You can also be attracted to BOTH males AND females equally in a ROMANTIC way. That makes you bi. There are very few bi people.

    You can also be only attracted to men, that makes you gay.

    According to this forum:

    A straight guy experimenting = full blown gay closet homo

    A straight girl experimenting = wild party girl that likes to play around

    A gay guy experimenting (with a girl) = Oh he was just curious, now he knows for sure.

  20. #20

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by mark08 View Post
    According to this forum:

    A straight guy experimenting = full blown gay closet homo

    A straight girl experimenting = wild party girl that likes to play around

    A gay guy experimenting (with a girl) = Oh he was just curious, now he knows for sure.
    Yep, unfortunately the moronic view of most gays on here.

  21. #21
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    You can identify by which ever label makes you the most comfortable. In my experience, nature will win out.

    I lived the straight life most of my life; longer than some of you guys have been alive. I got married, had a kid, embraced the conservative/family values, joined the church and got divorced.

    I loved ass play when I masturbated. I stuck lots of objects up my ass as a substitute for a real cock. I even broke down to purchase a dildo. Eventually, that did not satisfy my needs. I could not do it any more. I needed a real cock.

    I found a guy on A4A, told him I was a gay virgin and wanted to experience my first gay sex. Lucky for me, he had a PhD and works as a clinical psychologist. We were to hook up for one night, but we ended up spending the entire weekend together. I don't know if you are religious or not, but I see that as divine intervention.

    He answered a gazillion questions. He also fucked me about every way imaginable; on my back, on my side, ass in the air, on my stomach, pillows under my ass, pillows under my stomach, etc. He rimmed me really good too. He has a nice thick seven and a half inch cock too. WOW! The sex was amazing!

    I understand that society is hammering on our young people to be straight, that being gay is a choice, and if you "choose" to be gay then you are eternally damned. I wrestled with all that too.

    I have learned through a great deal of studying and praying, that those are all lies. I can be gay and be a Christian too. I am not eternally damned either.

    I am telling you guys this because I am seeing a great deal of denial in this thread. I don't want you guys to make the same mistakes that I made. As I said earlier, I was in denial longer than some of you have been alive. My regret is that I did not face my reality sooner. It is OK to experiment. Experimenting does not make you gay or straight. Just be true to yourself. I wish you all the best!

    Homophobia kills!

  22. #22
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Pleasure is pleasure...simple as that.

    I'm a gay man who was a TOTAL TOP until 2 years.

    Getting rimmed and fucked in the ass just feels good.....gay or str8

    Fuck the labels....

    I think the labels apply more to emotion rather than physical acts.

  23. #23
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by mbamike View Post
    I am telling you guys this because I am seeing a great deal of denial in this thread. I don't want you guys to make the same mistakes that I made. As I said earlier, I was in denial longer than some of you have been alive. My regret is that I did not face my reality sooner. It is OK to experiment. Experimenting does not make you gay or straight. Just be true to yourself. I wish you all the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    Pleasure is pleasure...simple as that.

    I'm a gay man who was a TOTAL TOP until 2 years.

    Getting rimmed and fucked in the ass just feels good.....gay or str8

    Fuck the labels....

    I think the labels apply more to emotion rather than physical acts.
    As stated above, ANAL play feels good, it has nothing to do with being straight or gay. There's just a stigma attached to it. But, anal play isn't always an option for most straight guys (very rarely in fact, I've had the chance to try strapon play a bunch of times, was a lot of fun).

    My guess is that the urge to try anal play for straight guys most be greater than the attraction (or lack of) towards men. Basicly they wanna try to get fucked, and that's more important than the sex of the person doing it.

    As for the denial comment: are some people in denial? Yes. Are there as many straights in denial as this board claims? Hell no.

    Also, if someone leads a life as a straight man for so many years, has kids, etc. and then 'becomes' gay, then wouldn't that make a strong case to claim that homosexuality is caused by nurture and not nature?

  24. #24
    Newbie apeboy45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NewRichmond
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    hay what a great day this is for me .

  25. #25
    Porn Star easyroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    359

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Yeah, I do not get this thread or the people in it.

    As it was said before, "straight guys that like to suck cock and take it in the ass" are quite a stretch. Sure, there are cases when the guy's paid for it or other things, but if it's just to scratch an itch...

    Which leads me to my second point: anal stimulation alone is not a good enough excuse to go looking for guys when you're straight. Why not try it with a girl and a strap-on? What's the point of having sex with a person you're not sexually attracted to? That's ridiculously selfish.

  26. #26

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by easyroad View Post
    Yeah, I do not get this thread or the people in it.

    As it was said before, "straight guys that like to suck cock and take it in the ass" are quite a stretch. Sure, there are cases when the guy's paid for it or other things, but if it's just to scratch an itch...

    Which leads me to my second point: anal stimulation alone is not a good enough excuse to go looking for guys when you're straight. Why not try it with a girl and a strap-on? What's the point of having sex with a person you're not sexually attracted to? That's ridiculously selfish.
    For the record, I don't actually do anything with guys at all. But how many girls actually want to just fuck a guy up the ass and leave without question? Next to none. I assume that's why a straight guy would look for a gay guy to do it for him

  27. #27
    Newbie CalmAndCreative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    in my opinion... if you attach a label to yourself do it because that's the label you want. will people judge you? sure. people will judge you regardless.

    and as far as your actions go. do what you like with the people you want to do it with. anyone not in the room with you can go fuck themselves.

  28. #28
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,195

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerjagger View Post
    I am guy who dates women and I at times let myself get fucked by gay men as a bottom. Most nights I am turned off but there are nights where I am partying and totally go for it. The majority of other straight guys I know, have admitted the same thing. I think any straight guy I am buddies with has done it atleast once, 60% of people I know have admitted it. So why the stigma, we are not gay but just fun.

    The only question is why do we always want to be bottoms but not tops?
    Agreed,
    i don't think gay men mind playing with women's breasts.
    They are so soft and nice to touch but just don't feel the urge thats all.

    Yeah, i found they always want to be a bottom too.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  29. #29
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,206

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerjagger View Post
    I am guy who dates women and I at times let myself get fucked by gay men as a bottom. Most nights I am turned off but there are nights where I am partying and totally go for it. The majority of other straight guys I know, have admitted the same thing. I think any straight guy I am buddies with has done it atleast once, 60% of people I know have admitted it. So why the stigma, we are not gay but just fun.

    The only question is why do we always want to be bottoms but not tops?
    I got news for y'alls. You ain't straight, you're bi. But there ain't anything wrong with that.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  30. #30
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,195

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    I got news for y'alls. You ain't straight, you're bi. But there ain't anything wrong with that.
    hey, maybe sometimes women are playing hard to get,
    so some straight men (small %) may want to try something just for fun.

    Don't you think it is a good excuse to try something new ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  31. #31

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    So it's fine if it's a strap on but it's gay/bi if it's a dick. If a guy uses a strap on on you instead of his dick is that then straight?

  32. #32

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    You are straight. Don't listen to anyone who says different. There are a lot of straight men who would engage in some homosexual activity. That doesn't make them gay and it doesn't make them Bi.

    It's a tired argument where gay guys are tired of shouldering all the stigma and get resentful of guys like you. Don't waste breath answering them. Or time listening to them.

    In answer to your question, yes, it's common. The bottom part is giving up the control that a straight dude normally has. That's the fantasy and that's why there's more wanting to bottom.

  33. #33
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Let's get a professional opinion. Flex is a JUB member and a medical doctor who has done lots of research on human sexuality. He has developed a test to help determine a person's sexuality. Click on the link below and then "take the test."

    http://flexuality.wordpress.com/straight/

    Homophobia kills!

  34. #34
    Porn Star easyroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    359

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity69 View Post
    So it's fine if it's a strap on but it's gay/bi if it's a dick. If a guy uses a strap on on you instead of his dick is that then straight?
    That's a nice straw man you have there.

    All I'm saying is that it's possible to have anal stimulation with a girl if she has a strap on or a dildo - and don't give me that "girls don't like using them on guys" crap, there are as many girls who would do that as there are straight guys who like taking it up the ass.

    For a straight guy, wouldn't it be the best of both worlds? I just don't get why a straight man would look for another man to work on a single pleasure spot, that's all.

    But if it's another BDSM fantasy, then I might as well stay out of this discussion, it's just something I don't relate to (or care about) at all.

  35. #35
    JUB Addict cocksucker4use's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,002

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity69 View Post
    For the record, I don't actually do anything with guys at all. But how many girls actually want to just fuck a guy up the ass and leave without question? Next to none. I assume that's why a straight guy would look for a gay guy to do it for him
    Ok, that is so true. That's what the tranny thing is about for alot of straight guys. Having a gurl...with or without real tits, etc., but at least in female clothing, wig, makeup etc...passable gurls with DICKS, often BIG DICKS who fuck the straight dudes up the ass...have seen some really hot vids of this where the guys are hot.
    Dunno, but thinkin that these bottom dudes would not let a MAN pork em and use em for a bitch....with the tranny its like sex with a gurl, and there's fuckin goin on.

  36. #36
    Porn Star easyroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    359

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Oh wow, I didn't even think of transexuals! Lots of transexual porn is made for a straight male audience with a dick fixation. Interesting... that would be the best of both worlds! lol

    I think I got it now. Carry on, fellas! As long as a straight guy doesn't ask me to have sex with him, everything's fine...

  37. #37
    On the Prowl weluvit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SF
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    70

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    For all the people saying that no one should try to attach labels, I would argue that the OP himself attached a label before anyone else did by defining himself as "straight"

    Having said that, I agree completely that labels are overused. Growing up in a wild, sexually open town made me never even consider the terms "gay, straight" or especially "bi" until I was well into my 20's. I wasn't even aware of bisexuality as a concept until my 20's (this was pre-internet for all you kids, LOL)

    I played around with boys and girls from as long ago as I can remember and the only label I ever attached to it all was "completely normal."

    YMMV

  38. #38
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    ^Consider yourself blessed. Here in the south USA, just mentioning the word gay will get you some angry stares. Lord help you if you dare to dress out of the norm for a guy too.

    Homophobia kills!

  39. #39
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,788

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by mbamike View Post
    ^Consider yourself blessed. Here in the south USA, just mentioning the word gay will get you some angry stares. Lord help you if you dare to dress out of the norm for a guy too.
    Hence why most bisexual men claim to be straight (with the occasional itch) in order to escape that persecution.

    Blame society for slapping labels onto us. By definition I would label myself as gay, I don't like it but that's how you would classify me since I have no sexual attraction towards women. So when a guy occasionally likes to suck cock or take one up the ass yet still claims to be straight (i.e. being only attracted to women), I feel my need to coming out is completely undermined just because I like that very same thing. He may not be romantically attracted to other men but he does feel some faint attraction towards men, their genitals and the homosexual act while primarily being attracted to women, which by definition is bisexuality to some extent.

    I agree, it's a complete mindfuck, but I can't help to think but of the Kinsey scale - we all are bisexual to some degree. I can find a woman attractive but I will never seek to experiment or "scratch an itch", but when it's a straight guy (or girl for that matter) acting on it on several occasions, I get confused.

  40. #40
    On the Prowl Bastard25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Guys just wanna have fun. I'm sure its safe to say all men experience some sort of identity crisis with their sexuality at some point in their lifetime. And we all know sex with women gets boring and played out after a while

  41. #41
    Porn Star Yves Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stratford upon Avon
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    340

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by satyr987 View Post
    I say let people define themselves how they choose. We may think they're being disingenuous, but so what.

    I think the op considers himself straight most likely because he doesn't form loving partnerships with other men. I'm speculating, but I think that's often the issue.

    Technically, I would agree it is bisexual because of the little word "sex." I define myself as bisexual in part to avoid this particular criticism. However, in some aspects I could call myself straight.

    I don't understand why some get so defensive about this. Maybe they worry it acts to discredit their lifestyle.

    It's a fact that when guys have sex with each other it can be extremely pleasurable. I don't see why the majority of men should have to deny themselves this experience. What's good is good.

    I didn't know that most bi and straight men end up as bottoms. I thought I was in the minority, and it would make more sense the other way around.

    By the way, does getting fucked really feel that great? Does it feel the same for every guy?

    I'm quite curious. It would be great to discover a whole new way to receive sexual pleasure. I guess it's another reason to love cock!
    Very eloquent! And totally agreed.

    For me straight and gay are TOTALLY SEPARATE from (but related to) heterosexual and homosexual. I think orientation has more to do with a desire of the social prospect or entailment of the designation, and certainly a manifestation of our inner selves; sexuality has more to do with what tickles our pickles and what experiences we CHOOSE to engage in after weighing in our fears, insecurities, boundaries, and comforts.

    I only say this because I've been with some guys who are really into the sex, but not so much the guy-guy romance. They've been totally okay with being naked with a man, getting down and dirty with a man, maybe even some mild cuddling, but not the emotional intimacy.

    Conversely, I've also been in--and I use the term broadly--relationships with straight men who have what I've always thought is a peculiar crush / affection for me, but who aren't interested in me sexually in the least. To explain, they are delighted when I surprise them or exceed their expectations, and they have a tendency to try and impress me or make me smile--like a school boy trying to win my affections. Very curious. I'm still compiling this dossier, but I will note at present that this is latter is largely composed of men >1.4x my age. The former is usually more <1.23x my age. (Those in between are just missing out. )
    "It looks like I've already walked out of the desert of my beginnings, alone. / I want to remain as myself, till the day I turn to ash."

  42. #42
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guys like to suck cock and take it in the ass

    I know how they feel. I have a HUGE crush on Yves

    Quote Originally Posted by Yves Grey View Post
    Very eloquent! And totally agreed.

    For me straight and gay are TOTALLY SEPARATE from (but related to) heterosexual and homosexual. I think orientation has more to do with a desire of the social prospect or entailment of the designation, and certainly a manifestation of our inner selves; sexuality has more to do with what tickles our pickles and what experiences we CHOOSE to engage in after weighing in our fears, insecurities, boundaries, and comforts.

    I only say this because I've been with some guys who are really into the sex, but not so much the guy-guy romance. They've been totally okay with being naked with a man, getting down and dirty with a man, maybe even some mild cuddling, but not the emotional intimacy.

    Conversely, I've also been in--and I use the term broadly--relationships with straight men who have what I've always thought is a peculiar crush / affection for me, but who aren't interested in me sexually in the least. To explain, they are delighted when I surprise them or exceed their expectations, and they have a tendency to try and impress me or make me smile--like a school boy trying to win my affections. Very curious. I'm still compiling this dossier, but I will note at present that this is latter is largely composed of men >1.4x my age. The former is usually more <1.23x my age. (Those in between are just missing out. )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.