Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1

    Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    There are a variety of flavors when it comes to pussy, which ones have you experienced? Describe the different tastes you've experienced the best way you can.


    Now let's get started

  2. #2
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    139


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    like salty milk and coins

  3. #3

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    I guess it's a little bit salty but only sometimes, and that's not a bad thing, it's soooo hot so suck on a wet pussy. Been a while since I last could do it

  4. #4

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    So you tried one disgusting woman and you never want to do it again? If your woman actually washes herself properly there's next to no taste except a less salty taste than man cum.

  5. #5
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    118


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    I love to taste myself...I've actually gotten tons of compliments on my taste too, and always thought it was just guys being nice until i tried eating pussy myself...i would describe my own taste as quite light, just a little lemony, but not very salty at all, and nothing like battery acid (or fish!)

    As for other girls, my experience is relatively limited, but i have encountered some much stronger tastes...not that i mind it as long as the person is CLEAN haha.

    I think for some girls maybe the battery acid/more acrid taste can come from being very close to their period actually...it could be the iron.

  6. #6
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34,455


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    I guess the smell is similar to foreskin but stronger (in terms of Pee scented, true?)


    *i never smell one before.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  7. #7
    Testing 1 2 3 larryng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,411


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    Quote Originally Posted by gayface View Post
    I hated it to be honest, would NEVER do it again. Flavor? a mixture of pussy juice, skin and urine.



    Yeah that germy coin taste, i hear where you're coming from..i think..

    Like a battery dipped in piss!
    Just what I imagined it would be like

    Pussy anthem


  8. #8
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    135


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    Dude it tastes like...heaven. When the pussy is clean and NOT on birth control in my experience, it tastes a little earthy, a little sweet? Very aromatic.

    I think pussy is like stinky cheese; some people love the smell and taste, others think it's the nastiest thing ever.

  9. #9
    JUBba the Hutt Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    2,052


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    I don't like so much the taste of pussies. I prefer the taste of cocks !
    Excuse my bad English but I am French and thus I speak usually only about French http://pics-aeronef.discutfree.com/u...s/smiley_f.gif

  10. #10

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    First, there was a tangy taste of vaginal juices. This was followed by a sweet taste. The sweet turned into a cold numbing feeling and I remember enjoying it, until the feeling went to my head and I received an interesting head rush.

    She had sprayed some form of high proof vanilla and menthol perfume on herself earlier. It has a surprisingly low LD50 apparently. Anyways where I am going with this is that sometimes you can become mildly intoxicated after eating a woman out.

  11. #11
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    118


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    Quote Originally Posted by 420sandf View Post
    First, there was a tangy taste of vaginal juices. This was followed by a sweet taste. The sweet turned into a cold numbing feeling and I remember enjoying it, until the feeling went to my head and I received an interesting head rush.

    She had sprayed some form of high proof vanilla and menthol perfume on herself earlier. It has a surprisingly low LD50 apparently. Anyways where I am going with this is that sometimes you can become mildly intoxicated after eating a woman out.
    Lolol I started reading your description and I remember thinking, wait, did this woman spike her vag with some sort of drug or something crazy like that? Then I read the next sentence, haha...

    I would never put any of that sort of shit on myself. I love the taste of my pussy and so should any guy lucky enough to taste it!

  12. #12
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    135


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    Quote Originally Posted by sexxxivee View Post
    I would never put any of that sort of shit on myself. I love the taste of my pussy and so should any guy lucky enough to taste it!
    After having seen your pics babe, we ALL would be lucky to taste it!

  13. #13
    Porn Star cabsterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    344


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    Have tasted several vaginas before and not bad. As long as clean... like everything on both a man and\or woman.

    Read an article about " juice flavors" and you can change the taste (vaginal and cum juices) with consuming certain foods. I know it as a " Super Spunk Smoothie" where you eat foods such as celery, pineapple juice, ginger, etc and will make the juices taste sweet.

    This works on vaginal juice too:

    Super Spunk Smoothie!
    "So many people ask me about sweetening or improving the taste of male ejaculate -- and yes, you really can sweeten a man's come. Citrus, mango and cucumber really do work -- but he has to refrain from strong foods and vitamins for a few days while drinking a juice mixture for it to work. So no garlic, asparagus, broccoli, red meats, curries or multivitamins!
    Here's a recipe for a drink that incorporates many popular come sweetening ingredients -- try drinking it for three days in a row. It's part of a balanced breakfast, like a good blowjob.
    Super Spunk Smoothie
    1 cup pineapple, fresh, canned or juice
    1 cup mango juice
    1 banana
    1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeded
    1/2 tsp fresh ginger
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract
    2 Tbs honey
    Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Drink immediately. Repeat daily for best results!"


  14. #14
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    369


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    I've always been slightly curious about eating pussy, but I'm not reading anything in this thread that makes it sound appealing in the slightest. lol

  15. #15
    JUB Addict Steamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,001


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    A str8 guy said: "Why would I eat something that bleeds for 7 days and does not die?

  16. #16
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    9,351


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    Quote Originally Posted by cliffdweller View Post
    I've always been slightly curious about eating pussy, but I'm not reading anything in this thread that makes it sound appealing in the slightest. lol
    CLEAN pussy is wonderful stuff. Just stay away from periods.......

    It SURE as hell has COCK CHEESE beat ALL to hell.......

  17. #17
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    60


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    Quote Originally Posted by sexxxivee View Post
    I love to taste myself...I've actually gotten tons of compliments on my taste too, and always thought it was just guys being nice until i tried eating pussy myself...i would describe my own taste as quite light, just a little lemony, but not very salty at all, and nothing like battery acid (or fish!)

    As for other girls, my experience is relatively limited, but i have encountered some much stronger tastes...not that i mind it as long as the person is CLEAN haha.

    I think for some girls maybe the battery acid/more acrid taste can come from being very close to their period actually...it could be the iron.

    The only time I ever tasted a pussy that tasted bad it was because it was not clean. I don't mean dirty as in bad hygene, I just mean it was a bit ripe from being cooped up all day.

    Most of the time, it doesn't taste like much at all. If it tastes bad, your either dealing with a dirty, or diseased pussy, or you're gay.

  18. #18
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    135


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    Quote Originally Posted by hamwise View Post
    If it tastes bad, your either dealing with a dirty, or diseased pussy, or you're gay.
    End of story!

  19. #19
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    118


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    Quote Originally Posted by hamwise View Post
    The only time I ever tasted a pussy that tasted bad it was because it was not clean. I don't mean dirty as in bad hygene, I just mean it was a bit ripe from being cooped up all day.

    Most of the time, it doesn't taste like much at all. If it tastes bad, your either dealing with a dirty, or diseased pussy, or you're gay.
    lol for me it would be the opposite - i'd be NOT gay...

  20. #20
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    104


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    the last one I tasted had a nice cum flavor, two guys had fucked her before. best time I have ever had!

  21. #21
    Slut Pistonbroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Huntsville
    Posts
    269


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taste of Pussy: Describe the spectrum of flavors you've had!

    I've lunched on many cunts in my time. Enjoyed every one of them. Taste and smell is very individual, girl to girl. Of course a shower is a big plus before. My first taste, many years ago; raw hamburger! But still OK. Had one girl for a few years whose clam smelled like a guys armpit! Still didn't stop me tho! Likely because we were both still at home and didn't get to the action until the end of the night!
    Fortunately my wife has a snatch that's sweet as cum; she only gets her O when I'm down there doing my job. When she cumms there's a whole new taste; her cum juice is a little more salty and bitter that her pussy juice!
    I always lick her to hers first, then it's my turn; since she's satisfied there's no pressure on me, so I can fuck as long as I want, or just bang away and give her my load right away!
    Always a big turn on to go back after a fuck and taste the cocktail we just made; shaken, not stirred!!
    Hang in there, I'm pullin' for ya!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •