JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 119
  1. #51
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    As far as I know, Tyson hasn't been fucked yet, not on cam anyway. When I had a chat with him on Live Muscle Show a while back he said he was still a virgin as far as that went, so I hope when he loses his cherry it's done on cam so we all get to see it ... He loves to show his hole though and as Micah on Chaos Men he's had a tongue in it, so that's a start ... ...







    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tyson Powermen bath.jpg   Ty on Fratman TV.jpg   mica chaos_men.jpg   Mica rimmed on chaos men.jpg  

  2. #52
    TheRedQueen
    Guest

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    I just saw a new video of Johnny from extra big dicks in which he gets fucked by Trey Turner. Let's just say Johnny makes some funny sounds when a dick is in his hole.

  3. #53

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedQueen View Post
    I just saw a new video of Johnny from extra big dicks in which he gets fucked by Trey Turner. Let's just say Johnny makes some funny sounds when a dick is in his hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYREADYRED View Post
    I don't know why I feel like Johnny is going to be getting fucked soon.

    Maybe it's because of how much he's been enjoying getting his ass eaten.
    Not even a week later man.

    Damn I'm good. LMAO

  4. #54
    TheRedQueen
    Guest

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by STAYREADYRED View Post
    Not even a week later man.

    Damn I'm good. LMAO
    Yeah you were right. It was interesting watching him bottom though. DEFINITELY inexperienced.

  5. #55

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedQueen View Post
    Yeah you were right. It was interesting watching him bottom though. DEFINITELY inexperienced.
    I honestly think they were doing simulated fucking during the second position.

    It just seemed like bullshit. lol Like I wouldn't put it past them having Trey thrusting his dick but not in Johnny's ass.

  6. #56
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by STAYREADYRED View Post
    I honestly think they were doing simulated fucking during the second position.

    It just seemed like bullshit. lol Like I wouldn't put it past them having Trey thrusting his dick but not in Johnny's ass.
    It did look fake

  7. #57
    TheRedQueen
    Guest

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by STAYREADYRED View Post
    I honestly think they were doing simulated fucking during the second position.

    It just seemed like bullshit. lol Like I wouldn't put it past them having Trey thrusting his dick but not in Johnny's ass.
    I think so too. Scratch that. It WAS fake. I slow mo'ed it and saw Trey's flaccid dick drooping down between his legs from behind. LOL

  8. #58

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedQueen View Post
    I think so too. Scratch that. It WAS fake. I slow mo'ed it and saw Trey's flaccid dick drooping down between his legs from behind. LOL
    That is fucking pathetic. LMAO

  9. #59
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    I'm only going by the preview vid and the pics but if it's a fake who's being fucked in the 3rd cap below ? ... The bottom's balls look awfully like Johnny's balls in the earlier pics in this thread ... in which case Trey has got his dick in ...





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trey and Johnny 1.jpg   Trey and Johnny 2.jpg   Trey and Johnny 3.jpg  

  10. #60
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    PS: after uploading the above I came across a discussion about the "faking" on here ...

    http://www.waybig.com/blog/2011/08/0...op/#more-23795

  11. #61

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Obvious fake but worth the view.

  12. #62
    TheRedQueen
    Guest

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by biff30xx View Post
    I'm only going by the preview vid and the pics but if it's a fake who's being fucked in the 3rd cap below ? ... The bottom's balls look awfully like Johnny's balls in the earlier pics in this thread ... in which case Trey has got his dick in ...





    He gets the tip in and Johnny takes it for a little while, but you can tell he can't handle it at all and so they had to improvise. Which is probably the only reason this was a flip-fop video. Johnny gets "fucked" and then suddenly he's fucking Trey for a few minutes. Then Johnny gets fucked again on his back which is totally fake. Also, while Johnny was fucking Trey he kept looking at the porn that was playing. And he kept looking like he wanted to burst out laughing when he was on his back. Johnny is hot, but the video is really more comedy than sexy. And Trey...well...he sounds horrible when speaks and his teeth are...LORD JESUS.

  13. #63

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedQueen View Post
    He gets the tip in and Johnny takes it for a little while, but you can tell he can't handle it at all and so they had to improvise. Which is probably the only reason this was a flip-fop video. Johnny gets "fucked" and then suddenly he's fucking Trey for a few minutes. Then Johnny gets fucked again on his back which is totally fake. Also, while Johnny was fucking Trey he kept looking at the porn that was playing. And he kept looking like he wanted to burst out laughing when he was on his back. Johnny is hot, but the video is really more comedy than sexy. And Trey...well...he sounds horrible when speaks and his teeth are...LORD JESUS.
    LMAO!

    You're one of my favorites here.

  14. #64
    JUB Addict wilbur33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by STAYREADYRED View Post
    Not even a week later man.

    Damn I'm good. LMAO
    Yep! Could you give me next week's winning lottery numbers?

  15. #65

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Hmm, I'll watch the vid soon, waiting on the download. Knew he was going to get fucked soon, "faked" or real, lol. At first I labeled Johnny straight, but I'm totally getting the bi/gay vibe from him now. He's done a handful of vids too, totally surpassed my expectations but what do you know *yawn* pretty bored with him already.

  16. #66

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Couldn't find the edit button to edit above post, but feedback after watching vid: yes, that was so fake. It was hard to watch, lost a boner.

  17. #67

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by whydatkine View Post
    Couldn't find the edit button to edit above post, but feedback after watching vid: yes, that was so fake. It was hard to watch, lost a boner.
    Oh well, guess I won't watch it now. And it appears Trey hasn't got those chompers fixed either after all this time away. Bummer : /

  18. #68

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes



    Name of top please

  19. #69
    On the Prowl Jeffrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rochester
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    127

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Trey Turner

    Oh and Johnny has a pretty agitating voice.I never noticed that until Now.

  20. #70

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Oh well, guess I won't watch it now. And it appears Trey hasn't got those chompers fixed either after all this time away. Bummer : /
    Yeah, I'm sure we all have seen a handful of porn, and this is by far the worst I've seen and that's saying A LOT!

  21. #71

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrules View Post
    Trey Turner

    Oh and Johnny has a pretty agitating voice.I never noticed that until Now.

    Thank you !!

  22. #72

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Well anyone got an account to extrabigdicks that they wanna share or have that video downloaded & wanna upload it?

  23. #73

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by whydatkine View Post
    Hmm, I'll watch the vid soon, waiting on the download. Knew he was going to get fucked soon, "faked" or real, lol. At first I labeled Johnny straight, but I'm totally getting the bi/gay vibe from him now. He's done a handful of vids too, totally surpassed my expectations but what do you know *yawn* pretty bored with him already.


    Then I'll take him, MOVE!

  24. #74

  25. #75

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    i found another vid with Johnny Johnes (or Logan) form Thug Hunter and it called Carlot Thuggin.

  26. #76
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by whydatkine View Post
    but I don't think that will happen anytime soon seeing as Ty Kobie supposedly retired and hasn't done anything more than BJs.
    I didnt know who Ty Kobie was until another Juber told me his name and stated he's worked with the Guy. I did see a "Dating/Hook-up" profile online where a Brotha claimed he was this "Ty Kobie" Porn/Model Star. Someone could be using Ty's pics and is nothing more than a Faker...Of course I had to Copy & post those pics in this thread.

    The INTERESTING thing about Tyson's "Profile" is that his Profile headline says "Not interested in Black Guys"....Then he repeats that in the "body" of his Profile...I've seen several Solo pics of the Dude in Cyber-space...Whenever he works with other Pornstars/Models are they all White? So Tyson only Sucks White Dick for the Camera shots?








    I see this Facial expression in most of his Cyber-pics. Somebody told him that it's "Cute" but it aint.....













  27. #77

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    I didnt know who Ty Kobie was until another Juber told me his name and stated he's worked with the Guy. I did see a "Dating/Hook-up" profile online where a Brotha claimed he was this "Ty Kobie" Porn/Model Star. Someone could be using Ty's pics and is nothing more than a Faker...Of course I had to Copy & post those pics in this thread.

    The INTERESTING thing about Tyson's "Profile" is that his Profile headline says "Not interested in Black Guys"....Then he repeats that in the "body" of his Profile...I've seen several Solo pics of the Dude in Cyber-space...Whenever he works with other Pornstars/Models are they all White? So Tyson only Sucks White Dick for the Camera shots?
    Definitely a fake. He is pretty open about his porn career and even has a blog up where he writes some stuff but mostly posts his random vids on Youtube (which don't deal with porn). He's worked with a lot of the "white guys" if you want to put it that way, like fratmen/chaosmen/mike hancock but has also appeared in dominant black sites like Dawgpound and Papithugz. There's also a video around where he records himself fucking a thick black woman, so why he wouldn't be interested in black guys (if he was) is bogus. And for the record he's never sucked cock, on camera at least.

  28. #78
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    ^^^The Guy claiming to be Tyson stated he lives in Atlanta, GA. If Tyson doesnt live in Atlanta then the Dude & his Profile is definitely a Fake..

  29. #79
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Tyson is still shown on the Live Muscle Show site (1st pic, 2nd row) ... I've chatted to him there once or twice in the past, though I've not seen him there lately, nor indeed lots of the other guys whose pics are up on that site ... Maybe it's just a question of being on-line at the right time, as with all of these live chat sites ...



    http://www.livemuscleshow.com/home/muscle_men.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tyson.jpg  

  30. #80

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    New (better) Johnny scene @ Circle Jerk Boys

  31. #81
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by blksexi View Post
    New (better) Johnny scene @ Circle Jerk Boys
    Yep, stills from it have popped up on Today's Featured Galleries in which Johnny has a dick right inside his ass this time ... and he looks like he's enjoying it, which is good to know .. Has anyone seen the actual vid though, and can report that this time it isn't being faked ? ...

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Johnny.jpg  

  32. #82

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    I have a funny feeling in my gut that Johnny is going to well know in the gay porn industry "In a good way" and going to be up their with Tyger Tyson and Matthew Rush.
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

  33. #83
    TheRedQueen
    Guest

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by biff30xx View Post
    Yep, stills from it have popped up on Today's Featured Galleries in which Johnny has a dick right inside his ass this time ... and he looks like he's enjoying it, which is good to know .. Has anyone seen the actual vid though, and can report that this time it isn't being faked ? ...

    I saw it. Still looked like a little faking, but for the most part it was real penetration...well sorta. Johnny can't take dick to save his life and the cameraman had to tell him how good he was doing. Don't expect to bust any major nuts from this video either.

  34. #84

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    johnny johnes all the way. I kno he would be a cute bttm.

  35. #85

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Dudes face.......its not right. I guess it doesn't match his body.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    I didnt know who Ty Kobie was until another Juber told me his name and stated he's worked with the Guy. I did see a "Dating/Hook-up" profile online where a Brotha claimed he was this "Ty Kobie" Porn/Model Star. Someone could be using Ty's pics and is nothing more than a Faker...Of course I had to Copy & post those pics in this thread.

    The INTERESTING thing about Tyson's "Profile" is that his Profile headline says "Not interested in Black Guys"....Then he repeats that in the "body" of his Profile...I've seen several Solo pics of the Dude in Cyber-space...Whenever he works with other Pornstars/Models are they all White? So Tyson only Sucks White Dick for the Camera shots?








    I see this Facial expression in most of his Cyber-pics. Somebody told him that it's "Cute" but it aint.....













  36. #86

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Johnny completely. I must admit, he is a pretty bad lay. Bottoming, not looking remotely interested topping, and his inability to cum in the middle of sex. But he's just SO hypnotizing and gorgeous, I can't help but to feen over him.

    I bought a month subscription for FratPad while Tyson was on there and he was a complete bore. Complete. And considering he doesn't really engage in anything, makes him uninteresting when it comes to porn. And he definitely has the muscles, but the face could go..

  37. #87

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Has johnny been in anymore videos recently?

  38. #88
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    I see Johnny has popped up as Johnny Rocks on DawgPoundUSA .. Here are some screen shots from the preview .. I think he looks rather nice now .. shorter hair, more toned, etc. ... ...










    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Johnny Rocks 1.jpg   Johnny Rocks 2.jpg   Johnny Rocks 3.jpg   Johnny Rocks 4.jpg   Johnny Rocks 5.jpg  


  39. #89

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Ooh thanks for the update! He looks a tad better, still hot. I think he needs to work on his lower body though, looks like chicken legs.

  40. #90

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    http://www.projectcitybus.com/t1/?na...S4wLjAuMC4wLjA


    johnny is becoming a pro...his getting fuckled right and left

  41. #91

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    time for more scenes

  42. #92

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Johnny also starred in the more Black Balled 8 by Chi Chi La Rue.

    Anything new with Tyson Kobie?

  43. #93

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Looks like our buddy has been pretty busy doing things unrelated to porn these days.






    And yes, that's Fratmen's Taj / Chaosmen's Hagan. Apparently they both competed in the same bodybuilding competition and placed first in their categories.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 272861_247396031955791_129058290456233_952427_7948800_o.jpg   317601_10150923942040313_789550312_21158595_1436741551_n.jpg   377293_2113959813766_1388810163_31718098_495863690_n.jpg   390302_2113958333729_1388810163_31718096_1448160741_n.jpg  

  44. #94

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by whydatkine View Post
    Looks like our buddy has been pretty busy doing things unrelated to porn these days.






    And yes, that's Fratmen's Taj / Chaosmen's Hagan. Apparently they both competed in the same bodybuilding competition and placed first in their categories.
    ewwwwwww










    ewwwwwwwwww

  45. #95

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Why eww? lol

  46. #96

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Taj is hot, but something doesn't look quite healthy about his current physique. He seems more shredded now and almost emaciated, especially below the knees. I must say Tyson's posing suit is deliciously pornographic.

  47. #97

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudepussy View Post
    Taj is hot, but something doesn't look quite healthy about his current physique. He seems more shredded now and almost emaciated, especially below the knees. I must say Tyson's posing suit is deliciously pornographic.
    I think it's just his natural build. He looks perfectly fine in the photos I've seen in better quality, but I can't post that link up as it has his real name. I think it's just the bronzer they're using and the poor lighting/camera quality in those pix.

  48. #98

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Yep, I'm trying to find the original site now.

  49. #99

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Jonny Rock and Trey Turner go for round two in Spitting Image:Twin Trouble.


    It also stars the twins (before-they-were-professional-pornstars Fratpad fratmen Jesse and Joshua) BKA Liam and Luca Rosso (Looks like they're going the Peters twins route too ).




    Trailer can be seen here The Rosso Twins: double the fun in C1Rís Spitting Image

  50. #100
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tyson Kobie vs "New face" Johnny Johnes

    Quote Originally Posted by sumyungguy View Post
    It also stars the twins (before-they-were-professional-pornstars Fratpad fratmen Jesse and Joshua) BKA Liam and Luca Rosso (Looks like they're going the Peters twins route too ).
    Is it incest if one twin fucks the other, or does that only apply when they're brother and sister, rather than brother and brother?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.