Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 193
  1. #1

    showtime gigolos

    anyone got photos of those hot guys?

  2. #2
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,622


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    haha I was totally gonna start a topic about this...watched the first episode on ONDemand the other day....lol


    sorry no I don't have pics...but just wanted to comment..lol

  3. #3
    JUB Addict tennis6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    7,557


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Welcome new guy...your thread is not off to a very good start...try harder & you will have success

  4. #4
    On the Prowl silver4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    columbus
    Posts
    95


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Hey, the guy named jimmy played a gay character in the movie; another gay movie the sequel. very very hot!!! Also like vin and nick.

  5. #5

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Is this for real? You mean that guy who acted in "Another Gay Movie : the Sequel" is actually a gigolo? I thought it's actually a drama until I went to the official webpage and it's stated as a reality TV show.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,622


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    yeah it's a new reality show on Showtime about 5 Vegas Gigolos....produced by Richard Greico and his wife! haha

  7. #7
    Porn Star

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    471


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Seen the first two episodes. One of the guys is kinda cute but the rest are not to my taste. That said this "reality" show is about as phony as it gets - there is no way these guys (or their Janes) are about to go on TV and admit they are whores, or in the case of the women hiring whores. I know all the legal mumbo-jumbo they put forth about buying time not sex but it won't stand up in court - believe me I've got friends who tried it. They are all wannabe actors and this is nothing more than low-grade soft core porn.

  8. #8
    Sex God wrestling lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    549


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Jimmy is CUTE! Are there any nudies out there?

  9. #9
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    327


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Its a pretty pointless show. You are able to see some penis shots occasionally.

    Most of the guys are only semi-attractive. The old dude, Brace? is disgusting.

  10. #10
    On the Prowl xXAdamXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    58


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Nick is by far the best good looking and hottest guy on that show imo. Let me know if you want pics of the other dudes, i transferred the tivo stuff to my computer so i can get a capture of any of the 3 episodes.






  11. #11
    On the Prowl TheWalkingInstigation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    119


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by xXAdamXx View Post
    Nick is by far the best good looking and hottest guy on that show imo. Let me know if you want pics of the other dudes, i transferred the tivo stuff to my computer so i can get a capture of any of the 3 episodes.





    Those are hot. Any other nudes or screen caps of the other men?
    You're like a virgin mary, with a popped cherry.

  12. #12
    On the Prowl xXAdamXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    58


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkingInstigation View Post
    Those are hot. Any other nudes or screen caps of the other men?
    Sure thing. Here's just some random shots:












  13. #13
    Sex God rebelde33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    546


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Jimmy is the hottest one of them all. He has such a nice ass.

  14. #14
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,976


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    I've tried watching this show several times and I just can't get past the creepy factor.

    Maybe I'm heterophobic?

    Some of the guys are really hot, in a model-shaved-too-much sorta way, which isn't top of my list, but if they were having sex with, oh, I dunno, Emily Blunt? or that bisexual hot actress Rachel Even Wood? It'd be much more enjoyable.

    And what was up with the clear cage for the penis? I totally don't get that.

  15. #15

    Re: showtime gigolos

    this shows dumb. i just watched an epi. the jimmy guy (i think) is cute but ull see more saggy tits than dicks. Most sexual thing in the epi i watched was a limp dick in a plastic cage... nough said.

  16. #16
    Cerca Trova braex27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    10,757


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    The only hot one really is Nick Hawk:

    For all sad words of tongue and pen,
    The saddest are these, 'It might have been.'


  17. #17
    Sex God Cavilling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    755


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Wth........when did this show start? Is it new?

  18. #18
    JUB Addict datjacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Orientation
    Curious
    Posts
    1,600


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Is this like a reality show of a male whore house like the bunny ranch? Do any of them screw men? wtf am i saying their male whores so they'll screw anything that pays them. can someone tell us about the show?

  19. #19
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,976


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    ^ It's a reality show that focuses on the lives of a group of straight gigolos in Vegas.

    http://www.sho.com/site/gigolos/home.sho

    Full frontal nudity is brief.

    So far, all the sex has been hetero. There was one episode with three guys and one female client but the guys didn't do anything with each other. In fact, Brace, older looking gigolo, just constantly complained about having the other guys even in the room. When he kissed the female client he complained that she had dick breath and went into the bathroom alone to pout and whine about not being comfortable with naked men in the room. He said there was no way he could get an erection with guys in the room. Unfortunately, this became the focus of the storyline for that scene. Not the other, hotter guys who were okay being naked around each other and having sex with the client.

    Nice eye candy and some butt shots.

    Rather disappointing to a gay guy.

  20. #20
    Sex God Just Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    634


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Yeah the Brace guy is really gross though.

  21. #21
    JUB Addict Sgt Pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,796


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Those guys all seem gay.

  22. #22
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    Wth........when did this show start? Is it new?
    Yeah, it's only a few weeks old. Anyway, I just wanted to comment on your Idris avvy...HOT!!!

    Show's alright, if you don't go into it expecting too much. I mean really, it's not even on the level of softporn. As for the guys, I can find something appealing about all of them. Jimmy's the cutest, but Nick's definitely the most fuckable!!! Steven's a lil' softer than I like my dudes, but he's fuckin' adorable!!! Vin and Brace...well the whore in me probably wouldn't say no...under the right circumstances(there'd more than likely be some sort of inebriation involved), but damn actually paying for either of 'em. Not that I'd pay for it anyway...

    And NO, I'm not too hot to have to pay for it...I'm just cheap as fuck.

  23. #23
    Sex God Cavilling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    755


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Wow...my first time watching and this show is crrrrazay! >_<

    I can't believe Jimmy agreed to do the cock-cage thing. That's so embarrassing lol

  24. #24
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    494


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Those guys all seem gay.
    That is exactly what those girls at Jezebel, TWOP and countless other blogs are saying.

    Chicks aren't buying it for one second. The thing is, I kind of agree, especially with Nick, Steven and Jimmy. Especially Steven.

  25. #25
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,299


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    This is the third thread for this show.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  26. #26
    Sex God Cavilling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    755


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Well I wish they would stop acting straight already...are there any episodes where they have to escort any guys?

  27. #27

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    This is the third thread for this show.

    CXXX
    Must mean it's popular.

  28. #28
    Cerca Trova braex27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    10,757


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by pikespeak View Post
    That is exactly what those girls at Jezebel, TWOP and countless other blogs are saying.

    Chicks aren't buying it for one second. The thing is, I kind of agree, especially with Nick, Steven and Jimmy. Especially Steven.
    Huh, I would have said especially Brace. Methinks he doth protest too much in the episode where they had orgy with that girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    Well I wish they would stop acting straight already...are there any episodes where they have to escort any guys?
    No, and there never will be - they're *ahem* straight escorts only. *ahem ahem*
    For all sad words of tongue and pen,
    The saddest are these, 'It might have been.'


  29. #29

    Re: showtime gigolos

    I was surprised that the first episode showed cock within the first five minutes. And the more cock the last couple of episodes. I can totally see passed the hetero sex for that. My favorites are Jimmy(he was in Another Gay Sequel),Nick and Steven. Brace is a douch with a nce body and Vinny erks me somehow.

  30. #30
    Sex God Cavilling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    755


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    ***Spolier Alert***

    I'm not sure if anyone would even care so much to even consider it a spoiler...maybe not, but whatever. So I went to the Cowboys 4 Angels site these guys are from and I didn't see Brace nor Steven listed either as Las Vegas or Los Angeles escorts like Nick, Vin, and Jimmy are. So I'm assuming they quit or something.

    Oh and Nick and Jimmy have the best asses

  31. #31
    JUB Addict figjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,176


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    Well I wish they would stop acting straight already...are there any episodes where they have to escort any guys?
    Shock horror - these are straight escorts - the ones that cater to woman. Why would there be any episodes of them escorting to guys?

  32. #32
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,299


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    The couple that hired Nick was so fake. The Husband strated off in str8 porn and He does a lot of tranny videos(bottom) His name is Vin Deizel. I stay far away from his scenes/movies.

    Seems that this is not really an actual reality show. I'm sure if someone looked on the web those women are probably pornstars they hired to perform with the guys.


    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  33. #33
    Sex God Cavilling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    755


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by figjam View Post
    Shock horror - these are straight escorts - the ones that cater to woman. Why would there be any episodes of them escorting to guys?
    I definitely made that comment before watching the show for myself and reading others speculating they were acting before hand -_-

  34. #34
    Cerca Trova braex27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    10,757


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    The couple that hired Nick was so fake. The Husband strated off in str8 porn and He does a lot of tranny videos(bottom) His name is Vin Deizel. I stay far away from his scenes/movies.

    Seems that this is not really an actual reality show. I'm sure if someone looked on the web those women are probably pornstars they hired to perform with the guys.


    CXXX
    Hmmm - they should all just give it up and do porn. It'd be so much easier.
    For all sad words of tongue and pen,
    The saddest are these, 'It might have been.'


  35. #35
    JUB Addict VaseFace808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,566


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by iGayGeek View Post
    Chelsea Handler talked about this show recently. I wanna watch it, but I don't have Showtime. Anybody know where I can watch episodes online?
    Episode 1:
    http://www.channelcut.net/gigolos-se...isode-1-pilot/

    Epi 2:
    http://www.channelcut.net/gigolos-season-1-episode-2/

    Epi 3:
    http://www.channelcut.net/gigolos-season-1-episode-3/

    Epi 4:
    http://www.channelcut.net/gigolos-season-1-episode-4/
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  36. #36
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,299


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by braex27 View Post
    Hmmm - they should all just give it up and do porn. It'd be so much easier.
    Exactly.....LOL.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  37. #37
    JUB Addict kayman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,313
    Blog Entries
    12


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    That show looks silly. Yeah, 3 of those dudes aren't heterosexual.

  38. #38
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Nice but quick close up of Jimmy's post-coital cock on last night's ep

  39. #39
    JUB Addict tennis6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    7,557


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by willsboy84 View Post
    Nice but quick close up of Jimmy's post-coital cock on last night's ep
    yes it was...they need more of that & less chit chat over coctails

  40. #40
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by tennis6 View Post
    yes it was...they need more of that & less chit chat over coctails
    Lol, that's why I DVR that shit. Skip to da good stuff

  41. #41
    Porn Star antonk7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    456


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Jimmy is fine we need some pics of him!!
    Layla Love always.
    Cena please sit on my face right now.
    R.I.P Jetski my amazing angel. Could never have had a better dog!

  42. #42
    JUB Addict AllMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,271


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by xXAdamXx View Post
    Nick is by far the best good looking and hottest guy on that show imo. Let me know if you want pics of the other dudes, i transferred the tivo stuff to my computer so i can get a capture of any of the 3 episodes.
    hey Adam, any more of the nude/naked/frontal screen shots (like the one above) from the show?
    ~~USMC for life, Semper Fi!!!!~~

  43. #43
    JUB Addict AllMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,271


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    These guys are all so metrosexual and gay-ish. They are too pretty for their own good....they are exactly the type of guys I usually DON'T go for (but they are nice eye candy though...lol)

    I think they all have some varying level of gayness or bisexuality (either tried it once or done it many times, or very curious) to them. Here is my list in order from gayest to "least" gayest:

    1) Steven (definitely) - he is a queen, his body language, his mannerisms, his lisp, the things he does/says, his emotional dismay, etc. And he has a son??? (gasp!) And you're telling me noone even thinks he is gay??? He is a typical bitchy queen. Why are these women paying for a man who is more feminine than they are??

    2) Jimmy - he is so petite and pretty, I just get gay vibes from him....and it's funny: the episode when his two college friends come to visit him, he takes them shopping (what so-called STRAIGHT male goes shopping with two female "friends"?); also it seems as if they were hinting around and joking to themselves when he mentioned he used to dance with that other guy---they looked at each other and grinned and said "what kinda dancing?" and then they did the little finger thing that people do when they are trying to say someone is "gay"

    3) Brace - he is just a hot mess to begin with, what is he-like 60 or something? I mean seriously he should just give it up, but the sad thing is HE still thinks he is the hottest thing walking the earth. All he does is brag about how many women he has fucked and how experienced he is and how wealthy he is. That disastrous fake orange tan (I can see the circles around his eyes) and those numerous wrinkles on his skin make him a hot mess, and then that bleached hair----what is he trying to be a 20 year old twink again? He has a lot of emotions and I think he has done some gay stuff in the past, at least. Plus he was so open to getting colonics. What REAL STRAIGHT man begs his buddy to "come with" to get a colonic and have a tube shoved up your ass? Yet, he was so "appalled" at the fact of having an orgy with other men. I think that was he was of trying to overcompansate and hide from his bisexuality. Come on man, get the fuck over yourself!

    4) Tie between Vin and Nick - they both try too hard to be "macho and straight" but I can see thru it. I believe they both have either had homosexual encounters (even if it was just a blowjob or "gay-for-pay") or they might be at least curious to try it, especially since they were so comfortable with being around other naked guys and hard-ons (see below pics..lol). Vin doesn't seem too caught up on himself, but Nick is totally stuck-up and conceited.

    Out of all them, I would probably only date Steven (based on his cute average looks and his family values and gentleman-ness, but he would really have to "man-up"...that feminine girly shit is a turn-off, especially with him being 6'4"!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F0f6h.jpg   nShVc.jpg  
    ~~USMC for life, Semper Fi!!!!~~

  44. #44
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,343


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    that's interesting, i am now watching the episodes

  45. #45
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by AllMan View Post
    These guys are all so metrosexual and gay-ish. They are too pretty for their own good....they are exactly the type of guys I usually DON'T go for (but they are nice eye candy though...lol)

    I think they all have some varying level of gayness or bisexuality (either tried it once or done it many times, or very curious) to them. Here is my list in order from gayest to "least" gayest:

    1) Steven (definitely) - he is a queen, his body language, his mannerisms, his lisp, the things he does/says, his emotional dismay, etc. And he has a son??? (gasp!) And you're telling me noone even thinks he is gay??? He is a typical bitchy queen. Why are these women paying for a man who is more feminine than they are??

    2) Jimmy - he is so petite and pretty, I just get gay vibes from him....and it's funny: the episode when his two college friends come to visit him, he takes them shopping (what so-called STRAIGHT male goes shopping with two female "friends"?); also it seems as if they were hinting around and joking to themselves when he mentioned he used to dance with that other guy---they looked at each other and grinned and said "what kinda dancing?" and then they did the little finger thing that people do when they are trying to say someone is "gay"

    3) Brace - he is just a hot mess to begin with, what is he-like 60 or something? I mean seriously he should just give it up, but the sad thing is HE still thinks he is the hottest thing walking the earth. All he does is brag about how many women he has fucked and how experienced he is and how wealthy he is. That disastrous fake orange tan (I can see the circles around his eyes) and those numerous wrinkles on his skin make him a hot mess, and then that bleached hair----what is he trying to be a 20 year old twink again? He has a lot of emotions and I think he has done some gay stuff in the past, at least. Plus he was so open to getting colonics. What REAL STRAIGHT man begs his buddy to "come with" to get a colonic and have a tube shoved up your ass? Yet, he was so "appalled" at the fact of having an orgy with other men. I think that was he was of trying to overcompansate and hide from his bisexuality. Come on man, get the fuck over yourself!

    4) Tie between Vin and Nick - they both try too hard to be "macho and straight" but I can see thru it. I believe they both have either had homosexual encounters (even if it was just a blowjob or "gay-for-pay") or they might be at least curious to try it, especially since they were so comfortable with being around other naked guys and hard-ons (see below pics..lol). Vin doesn't seem too caught up on himself, but Nick is totally stuck-up and conceited.

    Out of all them, I would probably only date Steven (based on his cute average looks and his family values and gentleman-ness, but he would really have to "man-up"...that feminine girly shit is a turn-off, especially with him being 6'4"!!!
    Agreed on everything you just said. I'd almost bet my life that Nick has had some experience with guys on his dick, or he's thought about it. His attitude is just so telling. Btw, I read that he's actually about to drop a single

    Being a big fan of the dilfs, I don't have the same hatred towards Brace as everyone else seems to. The attitude's not cool, but I could work with him physically.

    DEFINITELY dig Steven's looks-- 6'4"???? THAT'S HOT!!! He's just a lil' too soft for me, so to speakl.

    Wouldn't be surprised at all to find out Jimmy's had some dick, one way or another, somewhere in his past...if not present. Actually he seems like the type who'd be open about it too. It IS a unbelievable that none of the guys seem to question whether or not Steven slobs knobs in his free time.

    Jimmy's still the cutest, but Nick's body is SICK!!!

  46. #46
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    351


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by AllMan View Post
    These guys are all so metrosexual and gay-ish. They are too pretty for their own good....they are exactly the type of guys I usually DON'T go for (but they are nice eye candy though...lol)

    I think they all have some varying level of gayness or bisexuality (either tried it once or done it many times, or very curious) to them. Here is my list in order from gayest to "least" gayest:

    1) Steven (definitely) - he is a queen, his body language, his mannerisms, his lisp, the things he does/says, his emotional dismay, etc. And he has a son??? (gasp!) And you're telling me noone even thinks he is gay??? He is a typical bitchy queen. Why are these women paying for a man who is more feminine than they are??

    2) Jimmy - he is so petite and pretty, I just get gay vibes from him....and it's funny: the episode when his two college friends come to visit him, he takes them shopping (what so-called STRAIGHT male goes shopping with two female "friends"?); also it seems as if they were hinting around and joking to themselves when he mentioned he used to dance with that other guy---they looked at each other and grinned and said "what kinda dancing?" and then they did the little finger thing that people do when they are trying to say someone is "gay"

    3) Brace - he is just a hot mess to begin with, what is he-like 60 or something? I mean seriously he should just give it up, but the sad thing is HE still thinks he is the hottest thing walking the earth. All he does is brag about how many women he has fucked and how experienced he is and how wealthy he is. That disastrous fake orange tan (I can see the circles around his eyes) and those numerous wrinkles on his skin make him a hot mess, and then that bleached hair----what is he trying to be a 20 year old twink again? He has a lot of emotions and I think he has done some gay stuff in the past, at least. Plus he was so open to getting colonics. What REAL STRAIGHT man begs his buddy to "come with" to get a colonic and have a tube shoved up your ass? Yet, he was so "appalled" at the fact of having an orgy with other men. I think that was he was of trying to overcompansate and hide from his bisexuality. Come on man, get the fuck over yourself!

    4) Tie between Vin and Nick - they both try too hard to be "macho and straight" but I can see thru it. I believe they both have either had homosexual encounters (even if it was just a blowjob or "gay-for-pay") or they might be at least curious to try it, especially since they were so comfortable with being around other naked guys and hard-ons (see below pics..lol). Vin doesn't seem too caught up on himself, but Nick is totally stuck-up and conceited.

    Out of all them, I would probably only date Steven (based on his cute average looks and his family values and gentleman-ness, but he would really have to "man-up"...that feminine girly shit is a turn-off, especially with him being 6'4"!!!
    lol Jimmy is gay.. he stared in Another Gay Sequel.

  47. #47
    Porn Star antonk7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    456


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    that doesnt mean he is gay
    altho i reckon he has for sure experimented
    Layla Love always.
    Cena please sit on my face right now.
    R.I.P Jetski my amazing angel. Could never have had a better dog!

  48. #48
    JUB Addict AllMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,271


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Quote Originally Posted by willsboy84 View Post
    Agreed on everything you just said. I'd almost bet my life that Nick has had some experience with guys on his dick, or he's thought about it. His attitude is just so telling. Btw, I read that he's actually about to drop a single
    OMG---I am too! Drop a single "what"? A single turd in the toilet? A single kid from his baby-mother? A single strand of hair? I hope you are not talking about a music single!?!?! What a disaster----his music sucks....he had the nerve to say on the show that he has been writing rhymes since high school and he has definitely improved. Well, if that's the case and he says he has improved---I would hate to hear what the hell his shit sounded like in high school!

    Yea, he needs to stick to his day job of fucking for money....

    Quote Originally Posted by willsboy84 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised at all to find out Jimmy's had some dick, one way or another, somewhere in his past...if not present. Actually he seems like the type who'd be open about it too. It IS a unbelievable that none of the guys seem to question whether or not Steven slobs knobs in his free time.

    Jimmy's still the cutest, but Nick's body is SICK!!!
    Hahaha---the funny thing is: everybody thinks Jimmy is so "cute" and they equate cute with being "innocent", but it's those cute ones you have watch out for. Although his cute looks make you think otherwise, if you watch what he does and hear the things he says---he is actually the most raunchy/sexual/open-minded one out of the bunch. Don't let those cute boyish looks fool ya.....lol


    And Miss Steven...(sighs)...don't let me get started on her again....lol, he is so feminine it's starting to become cute----he actually reminds me of my ex for some reason----same complexion, same build/stature, same mannerisms (body language and the way they squint their eyes), same smoking gestures (the way they look when they smoke), same emotional state, and they actually look alike too----yikes!
    ~~USMC for life, Semper Fi!!!!~~

  49. #49

    Re: showtime gigolos

    anyone who watch the entire episodes of gigolo of showtime .. just found out this pic of him

    http://anonym.to/?http://www.faceboo...5214177870721&

    and the girls comment is
    "that was my fav episode and i didnt even know that was you..."

    do you ever know where can i watch this clip of him?

  50. #50

    Re: showtime gigolos

    Strange that the vast majority of male escorts work for male clients, yet showtime decided to do the entire series about male escorts that work exclusively for women.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •