JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45610 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 736
  1. #201
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    In spirit of Lefty I had to listen to this....

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  2. #202
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    And finally since I am passing out long distance dedications and I am delving into Paul Simon here is one for JustBelieve18

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  3. #203
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Boyfriend sent me this song and I've really like it, probably, because it came from him.

    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  4. #204
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I've been addicted to this song for the past 3-4 days...



    This song is actually based off the ee cummings poem "the boys i mean are not refined". Course said song is far less raunchy than the actual poem...

    the boys i mean are not refined
    they go with girls who buck and bite
    they do not give a fuck for luck
    they hump them thirteen times a night

    one hangs a hat upon her tit
    one carves a cross on her behind
    they do not give a shit for wit
    the boys i mean are not refined

    they come with girls who bite and buck
    who cannot read and cannot write
    who laugh like they would fall apart
    and masturbate with dynamite

    the boys i mean are not refined
    they cannot chat of that and this
    they do not give a fart for art
    they kill like you would take a piss

    they speak whatever's on their mind
    they do whatever's in their pants
    the boys i mean are not refined
    they shake the mountains when they dance

  5. #205
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlover View Post
    Boyfriend sent me this song and I've really like it, probably, because it came from him.
    Really?

    Without any consideration toward the lyrics?

    I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
    Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in
    Cos I got time while she got freedom
    Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even

    Her best days will be some of my worst
    She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
    While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
    Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven... even... no

    What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,
    And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
    I'm falling to pieces

    They say bad things happen for a reason
    But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
    Cos she's moved on while I'm still grieving
    And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even... no
    [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/t...breakeven.html ]
    What am I gonna to do when the best part of me was always you,
    And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
    I'm falling to pieces
    (One still in love while the other ones leaving)
    I'm falling to pieces
    (Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)

    Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
    You took your suitcase, I took the blame.
    Now I'm try'na make sense of what little remains ooh
    Cos you left me with no love and no love to my name.

    I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
    Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in
    Cos I got time while she got freedom
    Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break
    No it don't break
    No it don't break even no

    What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you and
    What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok
    (Oh glad your okay now)
    I'm falling to pieces yeah
    (Oh I'm glad your okay)
    I'm falling to pieces yeah
    (One still in love while the other ones leaving)
    I'm falling to pieces
    (Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)

    Oh it don't break even no
    Oh it don't break even no
    Oh it don't break even no
    The romance is what he's trying to communicate through music.



    [/QUOTE]
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  6. #206
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    And finally since I am passing out long distance dedications....
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  7. #207
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    ahhh isnt it true....

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  8. #208
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  9. #209
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    Some say life will beat you down
    Break your heart, steal your crown
    So i started out
    From God knows where
    I guess i'll know when I get there
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #210
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    Hey now, hey now
    don't dream it's over
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  11. #211
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    Who knew the other side of you?
    Who knew what others died to prove?
    Too true to say goodbye to you
    Too true, too sad sad sad
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  12. #212
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    A special shout out to my Friend Saucy:

    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  13. #213
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    hey... this can round out your Cranberries revival
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  14. #214
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    Hey
    Blue on black
    Tears on a river
    Push on a shove
    It don't mean much
    Joker on jack
    Match on a fire
    Cold on ice
    A dead mans touch
    Wisper on a scream
    Doesnt't't change a thing
    Don't bring you back
    Blue on black
    Oh yeah, blue on black
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  15. #215
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post


    hey... this can round out your Cranberries revival
    But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
    In your head, in your head they are fighting,
    With their tanks and their bombs,
    And their bombs and their guns.
    In your head, in your head, they are crying...
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  16. #216
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I really don't know how to explain this song, but I fucking love it...


  17. #217
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  18. #218
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  19. #219
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    @ Centex you have good taste in music.



    This (unofficial) video is hilarious. Keep watching to see why, lol. Hope it wasn't posted before.

  20. #220
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    This video is also a favorite. CE&P in 30 years?

  21. #221
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    ^ Proving that youth, like love is wasted on the wrong people.

    I love All American Rejects, and like this song as much for its video as I do the lyrics:

    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  22. #222
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    REALLY did no one post this? Well I can't tell since about half the links are in [ame] and not clickable to me but I'm doing it anyway.


  23. #223
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    REALLY did no one post this? Well I can't tell since about half the links are in [ame] and not clickable to me but I'm doing it anyway.

    We tend to avoid "what are you listening to now" on this specific music thread as there are quite a few others on here for that purpose.

    @Centex. I could actually play "It ends Tonight" on the piano. It was amusing because the sheet music I initially got for it was downright dreadful. I'm guessing it was an aural transcription of it. Still that album basically defined my sophomore year in college.

  24. #224
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  25. #225
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post


    ugh . There are far better electronic musicians out there than David Guetta. One of the oldies but goodies...



    I can read music but I cannot aurally transcribe music well. I made a post about this a while back in the confession thread about a piece of music I attempted to learn by ear and failed miserably because the song changes to 8 different keys.

  26. #226
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    ^ i love you like a fat kid loves cake my friend, and I don't doubt that you are correct that there are BETTER musicians out there.

    But that song filled my heart, and made want to get naked down to my 501's, and "bump and grind" with some "horse tranquilized" gym bunny; X-Tacey whore, then take him home and fuck the shit out of him just before I call him a cab!

    <insert Barbara singing "Memories" here>

    But there is one song, and I'm pretty sure that I've already shared it in this thread, that changed everything.

    The one guy in my life that I fell head over heels in love with, moved heaven and earth to be with, turned out to be the guy who either didn't love me as much, or was to afraid to claim it.

    For all "intent and purposes" my life was over when it ended.

    Until...one afternoon, this song saved my life:

    Last edited by CTF; November 28th, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  27. #227
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  28. #228

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Since the election is over, I thought I'd post this video of the great Kiri Te Kanawa singing the aria "Sola, Perduta, Abbondonata" from the Puccini Opera "Manon Lescuat," in honor of Mitt Romney:



    P.S. Sola, Perduta, Abbondonata is Italian for "Alone, Lost and Abandoned."

  29. #229
    Porn Star ReadyWithReadyWit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Well... I was supposed to be seeing Mozz in concert tonight... but being that his tour was postponed... I am instead having a private concert. This is my favorite song from his last album... it is also the perfect song to send a friend with a sardonic sense of humour the day after his birthday...

    My favorite line: "All of the gifts that they gave...can't compare in any way... to the love I am now... giving to you... right here, right now... on the floor."

    Yes, please...

  30. #230
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    ^ sorry u missed your guy something tells me you'll see him again .......... and again ......... and again

    death cab filled many a void for me a while back - here's one of their songs i particularly like

    a very unique sound .......... love it


  31. #231
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice




    Tis the Season and Thanks to Lex....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  32. #232
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  33. #233

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice


  34. #234
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I have been trying for weeks to post a video of this new Christmas song. Then I figured I needed to just post a link to it.
    It's Frosty Ain't Got No Snow Balls.

    http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=60999489&ac=now



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51MGuDC0zML._SS500_.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	904403
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  35. #235
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice





    Quite apropos as Chance started this thread and with the current bans in place....

    You never enjoy your life
    Livin' inside the box
    You're so afraid of taking chances
    How are you going to reach the top?

    Rules and regulations
    Force you to play it safe
    Get rid of all the hesitation
    It's time for you to seize the day
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  36. #236
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  37. #237

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    RIP Dave -- Unique, Classic American




  38. #238
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Thanks Jack, I haven't heard the Somewhere one.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  39. #239
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,604

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Somehow this sounded a lot more hardcore when I was stoned.

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  40. #240
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,604

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I'm convinced this Canadian Dyke is the reincarnation of this Southern Diva

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  41. #241
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,604

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Check it - uncanny.

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  42. #242
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,604

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    OH MY GOD RICKY IS SOOOOO STRAIGHT!!!!!!



    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  43. #243
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    I'm convinced this Canadian Dyke is the reincarnation of this Southern Diva

    Thanks for this one, I haven't heard it. She used to be big in Country but disappeared. I have a hunch why.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  44. #244
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Check it - uncanny.

    Oh! You mean that kd is the reincarnation of Patsy! Very well could be. Love Patsy!
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  45. #245
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Ricky's good!!
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  46. #246
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Yeah Sausy, you got that right!

    I love some Shania Twain:



    You and I know that I've got the eye liner. I was going to ask where I could get one of those shirts, but instead I'd rather know where to get a hot back up singer.
    Last edited by CTF; December 9th, 2012 at 04:45 AM.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  47. #247
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Check it - uncanny.

    I remember that my Grandma had one of those "upright record players."

    She had every Patsy Cline song on 45.

    I had to load that record player each time the record ran out, while she was rubbing red lipstick on her cheeks for rouge on a Saturday Night, on her way out to go "honky tonkin."

    A Charmed Life to be sure!

    Which reminds me of another one of my Favorite Bands, Third Eye Blind:



    I'm packed and I'm holding
    I'm smiling, she's living
    She's golden, she lives for me
    She says she lives for me ovation, she got her own motivation
    She comes 'round and she goes down on me
    And I make her smile
    It's like a drug for you
    Do ever what you want to do
    Coming over you
    Keep on smiling, what we go through
    One stop to the rhythm that divides you
    And I speak to you like the chorus to the verse
    Chop another line like a coda with a curse
    Come on like a freak show takes the stage
    We give them the games we play
    She said
    "I want something else
    To get me through this
    Semi-charmed kind of life
    Baby, baby
    I want something else
    I'm not listening when you say
    Goodbye..."
    Doot (x24)
    The sky was gold, it was rose
    I was taking sips of it through my nose
    And I wish I could get back there
    Some place back there
    Smiling in the pictures you would take
    Doing crystal meth
    Will lift you up until you break
    It won't stop, I won't come down
    I keep stock
    With a tick tock rhythm
    A bump for the drop
    And then I bumped up
    I took the hit that I was given
    Then I bumped again
    Then I bumped again, she said
    How do I get back there to
    The place where I fell asleep inside you
    How do I get myself back to
    The place where you said
    "I want something else
    To get me through this
    Semi-charmed kind of life
    Baby, baby
    I want something else
    I'm not listening when you say
    Goodbye..."
    I believe in the sand beneath my toes
    The beach gives a feeling
    An earthy feeling
    I believe in the faith that grows
    And the four right chords could make me cry
    When I'm with you I feel like I could die
    And that would be all right
    All right
    And when the plane came in
    She said she was crashing
    The velvet it rips
    In the city we're tripped
    On the urge to feel alive
    But now I'm struggling to survive
    Those days you were wearing
    That velvet dress
    You're the priestess, I must confess
    Those little red panties
    They pass the test
    Slides up around the belly
    Face down on the matress
    One, and you hold me
    And we're broken
    Still it's all that I want to do
    Just a little now
    I feel myself heavy on the ground
    I'm scared I'm not coming down
    No no
    And I won't run for my life
    She's got her jaws just locked now in a smile
    But nothing is all right
    All right
    I want something else
    To get me through this
    Life...baby, baby
    I want something else
    Not listening when you say
    Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...
    Doo (x24)

    The sky was gold, it was rose
    I was taking sips of it through my nose
    And I wish I could get back there
    Some place back there
    In the place we used to sta-a-a-a-rt
    [
    I learned how to write, and became a Gay Serial Dater!
    Last edited by CTF; December 9th, 2012 at 05:11 AM.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  48. #248
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    The more I hear the more I love. Zac Brown. Toes.
    If you watch, the fiddle player strums his fiddle more.

    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  49. #249
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    No Hurry


    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  50. #250
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    This fiddler could fiddle with me ANYTIME!

    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.