JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7111213 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 600 of 736
  1. #551
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Since it is apparently 80s night in CE&P, my allusory [that is not to be mistook for 'illusory'. I allude often random thoughts that I see.] loves this song...


  2. #552
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    OH MY GOD!!! I completely missed that one. Not an anthem per se, but pretty indicative of the shift from say Styx to Duran Duran.

    - - - Updated - - -

    LOVE the ginormous phones.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  3. #553
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    FYI

    Styx:



    They didn't know at the beginning of the 80's that the days of the big anthem were numbered. By the end of the decade, the big sounds were gone, replaced by things like:



    and



    and a thousand "indie" whiny white boy suburban garage bands.

    and the thumpa thumpa of club culture. The big hair, the opulence, the excess, all gone.


    So one last. for the days gone by - iconic - for my youth, as tortured and painful as it was - and to bring us full circle.



    Good night ladies.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  4. #554
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    And there's the language of now.

    And the Irish Musicians seem to tell a "story" the best IMHO.

    And as an American who's family traces their heritage to Colonial Jamestown, and Ireland before that, I've learned to speak some American Quaker to those who think that they know more than the rest of us, or about me:

    Fuck Thee!
    But Fun is fun, and I'll let a cute Irish band speak my peace:

    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  5. #555
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Oh yeah well to that poignant contribution I will only add....



    this submission is also a honorary nod to Snapcats Amateur Pic thread..... I just love the Santa Claus's and is this a drag queen?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  6. #556
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Another appropriate song for all those experiencing loss this last week...

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  7. #557
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Well I do feel for people who were hurt - but I gotta say that song works my last nerve.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  8. #558
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Well I do feel for people who were hurt - but I gotta say that song works my last nerve.
    meh to each his or her own.... I am somehow steeped and deep into the current blend of country... when i got here I was listening to hard rock and dance music with a little rap for good measure.... next month i will be different as well...

    You like Dirt Road Anthem?



    Jason Aldean... I don't find attractive but I'd love to lift a beer with him or whoever writes for him....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  9. #559
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I don't dislike country -far from it, i just don't like contrived country.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  10. #560
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    If your gonna play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band.......
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  11. #561
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    LOL, And here I thought that Devil went down to Georgia.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  12. #562
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    So yeah, here's Texas Country personified, yes there is a fiddle in the band, But Mostly it's Willie and Trigger.

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  13. #563
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    Something we used to listen to at 19 when we all thought this was rebellion.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  14. #564
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I likes me some Willie but I am more Waylon man...

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  15. #565
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    And of course George Strait has a epic voice...

    Plus I got a kick out of me having a CD collection called Strait out of the box..... lol ..its punny...

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  16. #566
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice



    I'll see your George and raise ya Lyle.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  17. #567
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Oh well if we are gonna have a party let me get dressed...

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  18. #568
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I wonder if you could wear that walking........ out in the moonlight.....


    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  19. #569
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  20. #570
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  21. #571
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    OK one more, because if you're gonna play in Texas, you've gotta have a fiddle in the band.

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  22. #572

  23. #573

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    In honor of George Jones. RIP

    Even if you don't like country music .. at least you can understand what George Jones is singing.


  24. #574

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice


  25. #575

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    ^^

    replace Wall St. with drugs.

  26. #576
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    14,132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Phosphorescent - Song For Zula


  27. #577
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    14,132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Mac DeMarco - "My Kind of Woman"


  28. #578

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.

  29. #579
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    14,132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Rhye performing "Open" Live on KCRW


  30. #580
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Another appropriate song for all those experiencing loss this last week...

    this song drove me to wild funk several weeks ago. Controlled my thoughts about my partner who pass away in Sept last year to hurting for Viet Nam.
    Centex, I can listen to it now. Thanks, this song is really a good one, now.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  31. #581
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    meh to each his or her own.... I am somehow steeped and deep into the current blend of country... when i got here I was listening to hard rock and dance music with a little rap for good measure.... next month i will be different as well...

    You like Dirt Road Anthem?



    Jason Aldean... I don't find attractive but I'd love to lift a beer with him or whoever writes for him....
    He's ok. I listen to country all day and haven't heard this one. He could probably do better with a stud rather than those rings.
    I don't understand why new country likes rap and this one reminds me of rap. I'm traditional Country. Give me Reba or George Jones anyday. Possom will be missed here.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  32. #582
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I likes me some Willie but I am more Waylon man...

    Waylon is getting songs written about him now.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyve5cNm8i4
    Last edited by White Eagle; May 5th, 2013 at 06:15 AM.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  33. #583
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I don't know why that video didn't work. I thought I did it right.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  34. #584
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    And of course George Strait has a epic voice...

    Plus I got a kick out of me having a CD collection called Strait out of the box..... lol ..its punny...

    I've had that Strait box for years. He was 60 this year and he's trying for his 60th number 1 if he hasn't already got it.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  35. #585
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    In honor of George Jones. RIP

    Even if you don't like country music .. at least you can understand what George Jones is singing.

    Good ole George. I heard a disc jockey say he was so drunk when he made this they took 85 takes and some poor bastard in the backroom had to cut it all together.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  36. #586
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,855

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I happened across this link quite by accident. Altho it is not a regular song you see in this thread, I believe you will love it anyway. Enjoy!
    Well, not only am I having trouble with flash, the youtube link don't want to be shown here, you need to go to youtube.

    ATTRACTION (SHADOW THEATRE GROUP) ON BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT 2013

    Last edited by White Eagle; May 7th, 2013 at 05:19 AM.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  37. #587
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    14,132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful


  38. #588

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    RIP Ray Manzarek .... an American original.


  39. #589
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    In honor of the OP....

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  40. #590

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Chance needs to be let back in.

  41. #591
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,127

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Chance needs to be let back in.
    Co-sign.

  42. #592
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Chance needs to be let back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Co-sign.

    Disagree. At a minimum it should be a several month ban. The guy went through FOUR (count them FOUR) week to two week temp bans with severe admonishments about his posting style of attacking other members. That and his same ideation that people disagree with him because they are the brainwashed 85?? That mentality had to be present when he dealt with mods. Chances positions is that he is right and everyone else doesn't get it because they are dumb or brainwashed.

    Unfortunately for chance that is not how the world works. So I disagree that he would change after a month ban. I disagree that he will ever change from the guy who simply baits other posters into insult fights over ideology instead of concrete arguments over facts.

    Many of you are correct, chance had a different and sometimes valid point of view. That view was always shaded if not completely obscured by his personal attack tactics.

    Anyways that is my opinion.

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  43. #593
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,127

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    I - for one - never rose to his gratuitous taunting, I also don't rise to others' taunts and fishhooks.

    If one followed the admonitions (of not rising to taunts and replying in kind) then you could garner a new perspective.

    His banning was not solely of his own making.

  44. #594

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Disagree. At a minimum it should be a several month ban. The guy went through FOUR (count them FOUR) week to two week temp bans with severe admonishments about his posting style of attacking other members. That and his same ideation that people disagree with him because they are the brainwashed 85?? That mentality had to be present when he dealt with mods. Chances positions is that he is right and everyone else doesn't get it because they are dumb or brainwashed.

    Unfortunately for chance that is not how the world works. So I disagree that he would change after a month ban. I disagree that he will ever change from the guy who simply baits other posters into insult fights over ideology instead of concrete arguments over facts.

    Many of you are correct, chance had a different and sometimes valid point of view. That view was always shaded if not completely obscured by his personal attack tactics.

    Anyways that is my opinion.
    I don't want to turn this into a bash chance thread, but JH's post here is spot on.

    After Chance's last ban it took him only 4 days to start in with what got him banned in the first place. If he returned now he would not only return to his old ways in a matter of a few days, but he would go after the one who banned him.

  45. #595
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,127

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    I don't want to turn this into a bash chance thread, but JH's post here is spot on.

    After Chance's last ban it took him only 4 days to start in with what got him banned in the first place. If he returned now he would not only return to his old ways in a matter of a few days, but he would go after the one who banned him.
    Generally it takes two to tango.

    Just sayin ...

  46. #596

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Generally it takes two to tango.

    Just sayin ...
    Two to tango but one to insult.....

  47. #597

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Disagree. At a minimum it should be a several month ban. The guy went through FOUR (count them FOUR) week to two week temp bans with severe admonishments about his posting style of attacking other members. That and his same ideation that people disagree with him because they are the brainwashed 85?? That mentality had to be present when he dealt with mods. Chances positions is that he is right and everyone else doesn't get it because they are dumb or brainwashed.

    Unfortunately for chance that is not how the world works. So I disagree that he would change after a month ban. I disagree that he will ever change from the guy who simply baits other posters into insult fights over ideology instead of concrete arguments over facts.

    Many of you are correct, chance had a different and sometimes valid point of view. That view was always shaded if not completely obscured by his personal attack tactics.

    Anyways that is my opinion.
    Chance and others including myself were targets of a person in a position of power who taunted us for a purpose.

    That type of abuse of power should not be allowed on JUB.

    Just because you and others do not like the opinions and posting style of Chance does not mean he should be banned. A one-sided CE+P will be the death of the forum.

    Chance in no way was as abusive as some of the current non-banned people in this forum.

    A person just can't sit there and continue take it after a while -- I know from personal experience in being taunted and stalked here and receiving very little if no support from the moderators.

  48. #598

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    What do you expect when you constantly paint a great big red target on yourself?

  49. #599

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Springer, I am so dammed sick and tired of you playing the victim all the time. You put yourself into these positions, then when someone reacts to it you play the victim. I haven't forgotten the shit you posted about my companion. You even made nasty comments about my dead Mother to which I'm still waiting for an apology. You owe White Eagle an apology for your nasty comments towards him.

    All you want to do is have a platform to vent your hatred of the President of the United States.... christsakes, look at your avatar! You don't give a rats ass about political discussion..... you just want a platform so you and your friends can publicly hate the man in the White House. Take a look back at the posts you've made through the years.... that's all it fucking is... Obama and Democrat bashing. You never post in any of the other forums..... just rag on about the President in CE&P. You don't even try to fit in with anyone else except for politically right wing.

    Christ, what it must be like to be you, and whenever I read one of your posts I thank the Gods I'm not like you.

  50. #600
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: JUB CE+P Music Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Chance and others including myself were targets of a person in a position of power who taunted us for a purpose.

    That type of abuse of power should not be allowed on JUB.

    Just because you and others do not like the opinions and posting style of Chance does not mean he should be banned. A one-sided CE+P will be the death of the forum.

    Chance in no way was as abusive as some of the current non-banned people in this forum.

    A person just can't sit there and continue take it after a while -- I know from personal experience in being taunted and stalked here and receiving very little if no support from the moderators.
    To quote chance.. "you dont get it"

    If you think his 90% insult threads were in keeping with the CoC then have fun in that alternate reality....

    here.... a song for you... it works well for me...

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.