JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Virgin w16nuggat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    31

    Code of Conduct

    Stutter/stammer fetish

    Oh yes, I've been called weird a few times (aren't we all?), but I do have a fetish for guys who stutter. And no, I'm not taking the piss, I really find it sexy!

    I have a couple of friends who stutter and I love talking to them (and they love talking to me! lol). Don't get me wrong, I know it sucks cause not everyone thinks like this and I probably understand more about stuttering than the average Doe. But it's still a huge turn on!

    Anyone else who thinks it's cute? Or even better, any cute guys who stutter out there, willing to talk to me?

    Don't bash me please, it's my first post on here! Hi all by the way!

    Nug x

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    First of all, what a nice round ass you have. I'm wishing I was balls deep in it right now.

    I don't know - I guess I might feel as though a guy like this was submissive and it might really turn me on bad - had never thought of it....

  4. #4

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Yes Nug I find it cute, but he wouldn't like so much that I found it so. Whenever he began stammering, I had the urge of kissing and licking his mouth, and he thought that I wanted him to shut up.
    Juan, hot uttering - otter. Aww, Hot fucker.

  5. #5
    Virgin
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Lol, I have a stutter (for the most part I can talk relatively normal with a stutter here or there, but in front of people it gets really bad), and I never thought anyone would think it would be hot.

    Interesting.

  6. #6
    Virgin w16nuggat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    31

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Thanks so much guys, it's great to know I'm not the only one in the world!!

    And boxers, man, get in touch! ;P lol

  7. #7
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    I wouldn't say that I have a fetish for it, but it can be cute.

    And welcome to JUB, w16! Hope to see you posting more around the forums.

  8. #8

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    I stutter and it is a BIG turn-on for me. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one. I would love to talk to another stutterer -- especially one who thinks it's a turn-on. Let me know...

  9. #9
    Virgin w16nuggat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    31

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by StutteringDude View Post
    I stutter and it is a BIG turn-on for me. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one. I would love to talk to another stutterer -- especially one who thinks it's a turn-on. Let me know...

    Would be great to chat, but you seem to have disappeared from the forum lol

  10. #10
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    40,214
    Blog Entries
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Welcome to JUB.....

    Sir Ron was just posting in a thread about a guy being afraid that his large nose wasn't attractive.

    This situation is much the same.

    Sexy is sexy, regardless of anything like stuttering or having a big nose.

    There are stutterers who I would kneel down and suck off in a heartbeat. And there are others who do nothing for me.....

    On the right guy, stuttering can be very attractive. But again, for me, it's not just that......


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  11. #11

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by w16nuggat View Post
    Would be great to chat, but you seem to have disappeared from the forum lol
    Sorry about that. Just forgot to check.

    Hit me up here and I'll make sure I check in...

  12. #12

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by w16nuggat View Post
    Oh yes, I've been called weird a few times (aren't we all?), but I do have a fetish for guys who stutter. And no, I'm not taking the piss, I really find it sexy!

    I have a couple of friends who stutter and I love talking to them (and they love talking to me! lol). Don't get me wrong, I know it sucks cause not everyone thinks like this and I probably understand more about stuttering than the average Doe. But it's still a huge turn on!

    Anyone else who thinks it's cute? Or even better, any cute guys who stutter out there, willing to talk to me?

    Don't bash me please, it's my first post on here! Hi all by the way!

    Nug x
    I was at a bar once and this adorable guy came up to me and said I was very cute and if he could buy me a drink. Sounds simple, right? Except it took him forever to say it because of his stutter. It was extremely awkward at first but I thought he had so much courage to put himself out there like that with no idea how I would react to him. I fell in love immediately and we've been together now for six months. He's the best thing that ever happenned to me. And every time he opens his mouth to say something I melt.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict BrianPGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,120

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    ^ I think that's the sweetest "how we met" story I've ever heard, Ryanboy. My best wishes to you & your guy for a long, happy life together.

  14. #14
    Virgin w16nuggat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    31

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    That's the sweetest story I've ever heard! Your guy sounds amazing - don't lose him! And kudos to you for sticking with him at the bar and seeing past the stutter.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanboy View Post
    I was at a bar once and this adorable guy came up to me and said I was very cute and if he could buy me a drink. Sounds simple, right? Except it took him forever to say it because of his stutter. It was extremely awkward at first but I thought he had so much courage to put himself out there like that with no idea how I would react to him. I fell in love immediately and we've been together now for six months. He's the best thing that ever happenned to me. And every time he opens his mouth to say something I melt.

  15. #15

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    I do find stutterers/stammerers to be a turn on. But would you believe Ihave my own strange fetish? My first boyfriend when I was 16 had epilepsy and was a big time sleepwalker. He would end up blocks from his house and wake up out in the woods or in a strangers front yard. I found him on one or two occasions. His disorientation and innocent bewilderment was such a turn on. Now would you believe 20 years later, sleepwalkers still excite me to no end?

  16. #16

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by w16nuggat View Post
    That's the sweetest story I've ever heard! Your guy sounds amazing - don't lose him! And kudos to you for sticking with him at the bar and seeing past the stutter.
    I hope I never lose him. He's visiting his family in Texas right now and won't be back until next week; I miss him! As for kudos to me; it came so naturally to me. I couldn't help myself. It was no effort at all to be patient with him and there's no explanation for that.

  17. #17

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    I stutter and always have. There was a really cute guy in high school that had a really severe stutter. He blocked really bad a lot. He would open his mouth but nothing would come out -- sometimes for several seconds. Just thinking about that makes me really horny. Anyone else? Would love to hear from you.

    Maybe we could even voice/video chat on Skype.

  18. #18

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by w16nuggat View Post
    That's the sweetest story I've ever heard! Your guy sounds amazing - don't lose him! And kudos to you for sticking with him at the bar and seeing past the stutter.
    I did lose him; he broke up with me and went back to Texas. I miss him terribly.

  19. #19
    Virgin w16nuggat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    31

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanboy View Post
    I did lose him; he broke up with me and went back to Texas. I miss him terribly.
    sorry to hear that You never know what will happen though, life has its ways... *hug*

  20. #20
    CuriousCurved
    Guest

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Kinda funny, I've stuttered my entire life. I have had a few girls say it was cute but that was only after it was really evident that they liked me. I have never met anyone with a stuttering fetish lol.

  21. #21
    Slut yannes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    196

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    I would never have guessed that so many people would be turned on by it. I have been stuttering since I am 14 and I never found someone who thinks of it as attractive or cute. (its not really stuttering though but similar).

    I wonder, those who find them attractive, do you see stutterers as tops/bottoms/doesnt matter?

  22. #22
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    39

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Anyone here seen the movie Rocket Science? a stutterer in high school gets pressured into joining the debate team and has an awkward little sexual awakening with the girl who recruited him. it's really well written and acted, and very sweet/hilarious.

  23. #23
    CuriousCurved
    Guest

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    Rocket Science was an incredible movie. It really represented some of the things we go through well.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    I'm with Huntneo, I wouldn't call it a turn-on; I would call it cute and endearing.



    Oh yeah, hands off, he's mine. ^

  25. #25
    Virgin w16nuggat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    31

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    It really doesn't make a difference for me. I've also been asked if it's a sub/dom thing, but it really isn't. I'd love to dom a guy who stutters as much as I'd love to be dommed by one. Even just having a chat turns me on if I'm in the mood.

    Quote Originally Posted by yannes View Post
    I would never have guessed that so many people would be turned on by it. I have been stuttering since I am 14 and I never found someone who thinks of it as attractive or cute. (its not really stuttering though but similar).

    I wonder, those who find them attractive, do you see stutterers as tops/bottoms/doesnt matter?

  26. #26

    Re: Stutter/stammer fetish

    I think light stutters are really sexy, especially if it increases when the guy is turned on, shy, or nervous. I also love it when guys tremble, or have shaky hands/legs/feet Theres just something sooooo hot about a cute guy being nervous or nervy or shaky

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.