JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Straight guy dick

    I had a brilliant thought going through these threads, and decided to implement it tonight.

    I sent a text to one of my hottest straight friends (Latino swimmer, it's all I can do to not jump his dick every time I see him) telling him I was drunk out of my mind. Eventually I told him my female friend thought he was hot, and transitioned as if I were the female friend and had taken the phone. I start flirting and then, using a cell phone shot of a girl I got off the internet, convinced him to send me a dick picture. It was beautiful! It's on my phone, not my computer, but I'll show as soon as I can.


    Has anyone else made up a diabolical scheme to see straight dick?

  2. #2
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    88

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    um....i dont really think that is ethical.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    I never said ethical. Clever and diabolical? Yes. Moral or ethical? Not so much.

  4. #4
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    114

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    I have sneaked many peeks, but never tricked anyone. Sometimes you just have to ask. Let's give it a shot..........bnaturalboy, will you please send me a picture of your hard cock? I would like to thank you in advance for the picture of that delicious throbbing cock of yours.......l should get a nice cock pic for being polite, right?
    What I've always wanted to do to fool a straight guy is suck his cock while he is sleeping. He would wake up to the best blowjob of his life and by the time he realized it was a guy sucking him off, he wouldn't care because I'd be taking care of his cock better than any woman could. I think doing something like that would turn out really good or really bad. I doubt I would ever suck a sleeping straight guy like that. I'd suck the cock of a sleeping gay or bi guy though.

  5. #5
    Slut Scottf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    284

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by bangthisbi View Post
    What I've always wanted to do to fool a straight guy is suck his cock while he is sleeping. He would wake up to the best blowjob of his life and by the time he realized it was a guy sucking him off, he wouldn't care because I'd be taking care of his cock better than any woman could. I think doing something like that would turn out really good or really bad. I doubt I would ever suck a sleeping straight guy like that. I'd suck the cock of a sleeping gay or bi guy though.
    trust me from experience, waking up to a blowjob just leaves me feeling great, never do i question it, im usually too tired and aroused to, ok i know its always my gf, but i dont look, i dont say anything, for all i know it could be anyone, but i just lie there looking at the ceiling until i cum, and if i was a guy, by the time i look down, im not gonna complain, not if it felt so good it made me cum

  6. #6
    Sex God greyhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    802

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    That's very nice and considerate of you Scottf - hmm it would be great to be on the giving end ->O:
    Cheers, G

  7. #7
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    A good friend(gay) of mine always ends up receiving dick pics from straight guys. Friends of his. Don't know how he does it, but it seems like they are happy to do it and show off. He says he pretty much just asks for the pics and then they come.... I'm lucky that he shows me all the pics as well, and some of them make me wish I was a straight girl...

    Don't think I have the balls to do it though, but wish I had

  8. #8
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    114

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by scottf View Post
    trust me from experience, waking up to a blowjob just leaves me feeling great, never do i question it, im usually too tired and aroused to, ok i know its always my gf, but i dont look, i dont say anything, for all i know it could be anyone, but i just lie there looking at the ceiling until i cum, and if i was a guy, by the time i look down, im not gonna complain, not if it felt so good it made me cum
    Good head is good head and it doesn't matter who is giving it to you.
    One of these days you might wake up to your cock getting sucked and it will be the best blowjob that you've ever had. When you are done unloading your cum, you'll look down to see me smiling at you with your cum all over my face. You wouldn't mind would you?

  9. #9
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,307
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by bangthisbi View Post
    Good head is good head and it doesn't matter who is giving it to you.
    If this were true, you would think gay guys would be lining up to have women give them blowjobs. But, no, it's always the bis and so called straight guys who say things like this.
    This is the kind of thing bi guys like to tell "straight" guys to get into their pants. It's pathetic, really.

    One of the best things about being an out gay man is the freedom to be honest with yourself (first) and others (second). That means we don't have to say such stupid things to find sexual pleasure. If it didn't matter who gave you head, some toothless grandmother could do the job.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  10. #10

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by scottf View Post
    trust me from experience, waking up to a blowjob just leaves me feeling great, never do i question it, im usually too tired and aroused to, ok i know its always my gf, but i dont look, i dont say anything, for all i know it could be anyone, but i just lie there looking at the ceiling until i cum, and if i was a guy, by the time i look down, im not gonna complain, not if it felt so good it made me cum
    I agree! Although I've never woken up to a girl giving me head, by ex frequently did this. It was a great feeling. Too bad I rarely cum just from being sucked, though

    Anyway, sounds hot he sent you the dick pic, but... still pretty shady :/

  11. #11
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    123

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    If this were true, you would think gay guys would be lining up to have women give them blowjobs. But, no, it's always the bis and so called straight guys who say things like this.
    This is the kind of thing bi guys like to tell "straight" guys to get into their pants. It's pathetic, really.

    One of the best things about being an out gay man is the freedom to be honest with yourself (first) and others (second). That means we don't have to say such stupid things to find sexual pleasure. If it didn't matter who gave you head, some toothless grandmother could do the job.
    Damn Good point

  12. #12
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by bnaturalboy View Post
    I had a brilliant thought going through these threads, and decided to implement it tonight.

    I sent a text to one of my hottest straight friends (Latino swimmer, it's all I can do to not jump his dick every time I see him) telling him I was drunk out of my mind. Eventually I told him my female friend thought he was hot, and transitioned as if I were the female friend and had taken the phone. I start flirting and then, using a cell phone shot of a girl I got off the internet, convinced him to send me a dick picture. It was beautiful! It's on my phone, not my computer, but I'll show as soon as I can.


    Has anyone else made up a diabolical scheme to see straight dick?
    Diabolical? Not quite.

    Robin Williams' character did worse things as Mrs. Doubtfire...

    He disguised his voice as different women to trick his ex-wife into unwittingly hiring him as a nanny over the phone so he could continue living with his kids.

    And you disguised your voice as a different woman to trick your friend into showing you a piece of skin.

    Even though he's just a character, and it's a family film, and I'm only describing one scene...I think he has you beat in the wickedly-clever department.

    So.

    Step it up.

    Pose as your friend's proctologist. Give him a colonoscopy. And snap a picture of his ass cave while you're in there.

  13. #13
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,690
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    If it didn't matter who gave you head, some toothless grandmother could do the job.
    I'm fairly sure that somewhere some toothless grandmother is indeed doing just that.

    I can say this secure in the knowledge that removal of teeth to create the fabled passion gap is quite popular certain sectors of Cape Town. Add to that their penchant for teenage pregnancy, and toothless grandmothers are often younger than I am (currently 34).

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  14. #14
    Why So Serious? asu1117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    This is the kind of thing bi guys like to tell "straight" guys to get into their pants. It's pathetic, really.

    Because gay guys never try to get into "straight" guys pants.

  15. #15
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    114

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    If this were true, you would think gay guys would be lining up to have women give them blowjobs. But, no, it's always the bis and so called straight guys who say things like this.
    This is the kind of thing bi guys like to tell "straight" guys to get into their pants. It's pathetic, really.

    One of the best things about being an out gay man is the freedom to be honest with yourself (first) and others (second). That means we don't have to say such stupid things to find sexual pleasure. If it didn't matter who gave you head, some toothless grandmother could do the job.
    Adding some fiber to your diet would probably make you a little less uptight. Then again, I'm stupid and pathetic. What do I know?

    By the way, I have had a few unattractive women give me some fantastic blowjobs. They were so good at sucking my cock that I didn't care what the hell they looked like.

    I guarantee there are some toothless grandmothers out there that are world class cocksuckers. I guarantee there are some attractive gay guys out there that give some of the worst head in the world. As long as they are happy doing whatever they are doing, I don't care who is blowing who as long as somebody is blowing me.

  16. #16
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    135

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by bnaturalboy View Post
    I had a brilliant thought going through these threads, and decided to implement it tonight.

    I sent a text to one of my hottest straight friends (Latino swimmer, it's all I can do to not jump his dick every time I see him) telling him I was drunk out of my mind. Eventually I told him my female friend thought he was hot, and transitioned as if I were the female friend and had taken the phone. I start flirting and then, using a cell phone shot of a girl I got off the internet, convinced him to send me a dick picture. It was beautiful! It's on my phone, not my computer, but I'll show as soon as I can.


    Has anyone else made up a diabolical scheme to see straight dick?
    No comment on the methods used to trick a so called friend. Just no fucking comment.

    What I wanna know is why was it THAT tough to see some dude's cock? He's a swimmer, he spends lots of time in the lockerroom. Seems like a no brainer to me. It ain't that deep if somebody really needs to some some guys dick. Why all the subterfuge?

  17. #17
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    If this were true, you would think gay guys would be lining up to have women give them blowjobs. But, no, it's always the bis and so called straight guys who say things like this.
    This is the kind of thing bi guys like to tell "straight" guys to get into their pants. It's pathetic, really.

    One of the best things about being an out gay man is the freedom to be honest with yourself (first) and others (second). That means we don't have to say such stupid things to find sexual pleasure. If it didn't matter who gave you head, some toothless grandmother could do the job.
    Isn't that the concept of a glory hole, though?

  18. #18
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,690
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight guy dick

    Quote Originally Posted by whatdidyousay View Post
    No comment on the methods used to trick a so called friend. Just no fucking comment.

    What I wanna know is why was it THAT tough to see some dude's cock? He's a swimmer, he spends lots of time in the lockerroom. Seems like a no brainer to me. It ain't that deep if somebody really needs to some some guys dick. Why all the subterfuge?
    Hey, most of the swimmers here in .za arrive with their speedos under their boardies or tracksuits. After training, they towel dry before pulling pants on over their wet swimming kit to go shower and dress at home.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.