February 16th, 2011, 03:39 PM
February 16th, 2011, 03:41 PM
What you CAN post
- Images and videos of MALE celebrities over the age of 18. Internet Movie Database is a good source for confirming birthdates.
- Whilst we understand that the age of consent varies dramatically across the world, this site is an Adult site based in the USA, and therefore we're operating under US legislation.
- We realise that there are plenty of other message boards out there that discuss male celebrities of all ages, and we further realise that it borders on the ridiculous for an 18 year old JUB member not to be able to discuss a 16 or 17 year old celebrity he finds attractive; however, as we are a message board that is part of a porn site, we really must restrict discussions of a sexual nature to those 18 and over.
February 16th, 2011, 03:42 PM
February 16th, 2011, 03:44 PM
- Images may only be posted of MALE celebrities aged 18 or over. This means that the images must have been taken AFTER they turned 18.
- In addition, please check the guidelines regarding Fakes and Characters, Cartoons & Art
- There are several ways of adding images to your posts. As attachments, linking from your JUB Gallery, an external image hosting company or hotlinking (if you have the site owner's permission).
- Not all members have fast broadband speeds or unlimited download freedom, therefore please do not post large images. If your image is larger than 1MB, please consider using a thumbnail linked to the original image or use the forum attachment facility.
Image Hosting Companies - Although there are loads of Image Hosting sites available on the net, 3 of the most popular ones do not allow storage of and/or linking of adult images.
To avoid inadvertently posting yellow frogs, blue squares and other assorted witty images instead of that pic of your favourite celebrity/porn star getting down and dirty with a tub of Ben & Jerrys, 4 yards of garden twine and his favourite superhero outfit, I would suggest that you do not use the following sites to store adult content for use at JUB:-
Many of our members use ImageBam.com or GaySubmit.com (to name but two)
We recommend that you do your own research into finding an Image Hosting Service that is most suitable for you and your needs.
Last edited by quasar; January 8th, 2012 at 06:13 AM.
February 16th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Videos, like images, are a nifty way to brighten up your post, and our forum software makes embedding of videos from other sites easier.
The main consideration when posting a video is the content. If you are 100% certain that there are no minors in the video, then you can embed it. If however, there are minors in the video, you should only post a link.
Embedding a Video - All that you need to do is paste the link, and it will automagically become an embedded video.
Posting a link to a video - If you would rather post a link, you need to uncheck the "Automatically embed media" tickbox (requires automatic parsing of links in text to be on), or "Automatically parse links in text" tickbox. This can't be done in 'Quick Reply' mode, you need to 'Go Advanced'.
These are just some of the sites that work
(list to be updated)
- Youtube - (some members have been confused by the YouTube tags available when creating a message. Check here for a crystal clear explanation)
- MySpace Video
- Google Video
- Meta Cafe
- Daily Motion
- Veoh Videos
- xTube (experimental)
If you know of any others, or have any issues, please open a thread in the Site Help, Feedback and Bugs Forum.
Last edited by quasar; February 29th, 2012 at 06:40 AM.
February 16th, 2011, 03:47 PM
There are further guidelines specific to the 'Male Celebs Fakes' thread, but generally:
If you want to improve your faking talent, check this thread out.
- Do not post 'themed' images of characters from Harry Potter, Twilight, Glee or other characters that are under 18 on screen.
- Do not use bodies that, when combined with a face, create an image that appears to look under 18. This is against the Code of Conduct #2
- Do not post images with official studio watermarks or trademarks on them.
- Do not use images from the Prohibited List when creating fakes:
Last edited by quasar; April 4th, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
February 16th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Characters, Cartoons & Art
This seems to be the area that causes so many problems, yet is relatively easy to understand!
Quite simply, if the character is under 18 - you can't post it in this forum - but you could in the Entertainment forum provided the discussion isn't of a sexual nature.
If we look at something like Twilight and Harry Potter, the vast majority of the characters are under 18, but the actors are over 18. Talking about how hot Edward is in Twilight will get a post removed, but talk about Robert Pattinson being hot, and you're okay.
Special care should be taken with Manga and Yaoi because so many of the characters are minors - as are some of Marvel Comic's characters. A wikipedia search normally clarifies their age.
This may seem rather stupid, however it is an off-shoot from a legal ruling made in 2008 regarding 'Virtual Child Porn', and we have to be mindful of it's implications.
February 16th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Policy for signature links:
Linking to personal blogs in signatures is allowed, but you must have a reciprocal link on your site to at least one of the following: JustUsBoys.com (artwork available at http://www.justusboys.com/link-to-jub.html), BrokeStraightBoys CollegeDudes (artwork available at http://www.intensecash.com/banners/)
We also do not mind if you wish to link to RocketTube.com, BestGayBlogs.com, Bearzone.com, or GayAgenda.com. Additionally, only one link is allowed per signature.
If you are linking to a commercial site that you own or work for, then you must be a JUB Sponsor and the link to your site must use the official JUB redirect link to credit us for sales. To become a JUB Sponsor you should go to Jubsupport.com and create a ticket seeking information. Signature links to blogs or sites that promote adult sites as an affiliate are in direct competition to JustUsBoys.com and can not be allowed under any circumstance.
Last edited by quasar; December 20th, 2011 at 10:58 AM.
February 16th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Various representatives and lawyers of numerous actors, models and companies have contacted JUB and requested that images of themselves, their clients or companies is not posted on, or linked to, JUB.
Please do not use images of these individuals or images from these sites.
This list can be found here, and is reviewed and updated regularly. Please check it regularly - most recent updates are highlighted in RED.
Last edited by quasar; December 20th, 2011 at 02:21 PM.