JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 28 126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 1380
  1. #1

    Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Does ANYBODY here think that Nathan Kress from iCarly is SUPER HOT?!?! Please, it can't just be me. If anyone is interested in this thread I got a couple pics of him.

  2. #2
    sdrival
    Guest

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    I wouldn't say he's super hot, but he's cute. He's 18 and he looks even younger to me. Maybe in a few years.

    Also, make sure any pictures you post are from after his 18th birthday.

  3. #3

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    ^Yeah everybody keeps saying that. It's so stupid. What's the big deal about posting pics of someone just because they're underage? It's not like it's child porn. Anyway I do have a couple.

  4. #4

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    ^Yeah everybody keeps saying that. It's so stupid. What's the big deal about posting pics of someone just because they're underaged?</b> It's not like it's child porn. Anyway I do have a couple.
    Because saying you want to do sexual things to an underage kid is wrong and quite disgusting. Its also this sites rules

  5. #5

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    your right, its Adolescent porn

  6. #6

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Here ya go. DAMN this kid is lookin buff!!! The things I wanna do to him.


    Wish the pic were a little clearer but he still gets me going!!

  7. #7

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by healingduck View Post
    Because saying you want to do sexual things to an underage kid is wrong and quite disgusting. Its also this sites rules
    Well duh. I got that part. Why is it against the rules?

    Besides he was 17. It's not like he's 12. THAT would definitely be wrong and disgusting.

    Well he's 18 in the pic I just posted so I'm following the sites rules.

  8. #8

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboi View Post
    your right, its Adolescent porn
    No it isn't. I'm not posting nude pics of him. Not that any exist (although I would totally jizz my pants if I ever found any).

  9. #9

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    Well duh. I got that part. Why is it against the rules?

    Besides he was 17. It's not like he's 12. THAT would definitely be wrong and disgusting.

    Well he's 18 in the pic I just posted so I'm following the sites rules.
    I can't exactly tell you why,(because I haven't read them lol) but I'm pretty sure because this is a site for adults. You have to be 18 years old to have an account on here, and as you can read from the sticky, they need to draw the line somewhere. I'm 18, so it is a little annoying at times not being able to post some pictures of 17 year old celebs, but I totally understand since there are older people on here and they should be able to post in every topic.

  10. #10

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by healingduck View Post
    I can't exactly tell you why,(because I haven't read them lol) but I'm pretty sure because this is a site for adults. You have to be 18 years old to have an account on here, and as you can read from the sticky, they need to draw the line somewhere. I'm 18, so it is a little annoying at times not being able to post some pictures of 17 year old celebs, but I totally understand since there are older people on here and they should be able to post in every topic.
    Who says they can't? Besides nobody is required to post in every topic. Not every topic interests me so I pass them up. If an older person isn't interested in a topic about a younger celeb they don't have to post anything. Each thread is for whoever is interested in the topic.

  11. #11
    Slut jimbo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    He's one of those people who photograph differently than on screen/in person. On screen I love him, on picture he's meh. Much like John Krasinski from "The Office"
    RAT-A-Tat-Tat

  12. #12
    Slut jimbo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    It's weird because in pictures he's meh, but on screen he's the love of my life. Much like John Krasinski from "The Office"
    RAT-A-Tat-Tat

  13. #13

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    Who says they can't? Besides nobody is required to post in every topic. Not every topic interests me so I pass them up. If an older person isn't interested in a topic about a younger celeb they don't have to post anything. Each thread is for whoever is interested in the topic.
    You don't see anything wrong with an older person talking sexually about an underage celeb? My point is that chances are the thread wouldn't just have people saying "Oh, what a fine young lad." lol. About the threads, what I was saying was that since you have to be 18 to have an account, it would make sense to only be able to discuss celebs over the age of 18

  14. #14

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    ^My point is if the person is 18 is it really a big deal if the pics are from when they were 17? Seriously, can you really tell the difference?!

  15. #15

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    ^Yeah everybody keeps saying that. It's so stupid. What's the big deal about posting pics of someone just because they're underage? It's not like it's child porn. Anyway I do have a couple.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    ^My point is if the person is 18 is it really a big deal if the pics are from when they were 17? Seriously, can you really tell the difference?!
    I can't tell a difference. But some people would argue the same thing about 16 year old, and so on. In the eyes of the law(and this site) underage is underage....

  16. #16

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    ^I hate the law so much. lol

    Well anyway I'm still gonna post any "legal" pics I can find of this sexy young boy!! It would be so funny(and hot) if he ended up doing Playgirl.

  17. #17

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    A bunch of people need to do playgirl....they need to have someone worth seeing on there...But instead they have people like Levi Johnston

  18. #18

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Levi Johnston isn't even all that hot. He's somewhat attractive but he's nothing special. His body wasn't all that great and his ass was "eh"

    The guy is famous for knocking up a former governor's daughter and they offer him a photoshoot in Playgirl... Really?? It's a damn shame what is considered a "celebrity" nowadays. I can name 10 guys off the top of my head who would've been a WAY better choice than Levi Johnston.

  19. #19

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    Levi Johnston isn't even all that hot. He's somewhat attractive but he's nothing special. His body wasn't all that great and his ass was "eh"

    The guy is famous for knocking up a former governor's daughter and they offer him a photoshoot in Playgirl... Really?? It's a damn shame what is considered a "celebrity" nowadays. I can name 10 guys off the top of my head who would've been a WAY better choice than Levi Johnston.
    Thats what I was thinking. What the hell has he done to become a ''celebrity''? Sad part is, most people who are willing to do playgirl are people who are looking for attention because they were part of a scandal or something. I assume that is also the reason it isn't very successful.

  20. #20
    Sex God SuperNatural's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    724

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Hmm He's Ok looking, but umm yea I'll think I'm pass.. I like my men kinda older like ... cough* Hugh Jackman* cough

  21. #21
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,177

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    ^Yeah everybody keeps saying that. It's so stupid. What's the big deal about posting pics of someone just because they're underage? It's not like it's child porn. Anyway I do have a couple.
    Actually it is still considered child porn (or virtual child porn as they are fakes) in the US, where the servers for this site are. Any time the subject is under the age of 18, or made to look under 18, it falls under the child porn moniker.

    Is it really that big a deal to wait until legal pics are available?

    (I admit he is handsome).
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  22. #22

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    Here ya go. DAMN this kid is lookin buff!!! The things I wanna do to him.


    Wish the pic were a little clearer but he still gets me going!!
    Daaaaaaaaamn he looks good there.

  23. #23

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    lol I thought I was the only one who found him cute. When he was younger, I thought, "This guy is going to grow up into such a handsome man!" And now that he's a man (at least legally), he's even more adorkable!

  24. #24
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    no idea who he is but he's a cute guy

  25. #25

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    I think Nathan is very hot and I would love to see more pics of him. I would really love to see some barefoot pics of him.

  26. #26

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Actually it is still considered child porn (or virtual child porn as they are fakes) in the US, where the servers for this site are. Any time the subject is under the age of 18, or made to look under 18, it falls under the child porn moniker.

    Is it really that big a deal to wait until legal pics are available?

    (I admit he is handsome).
    No it's not child porn because I'm not posting nude pics of him, especially since I'm sure none exist.

    And who said anything about fakes?!

  27. #27

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by chace1617 View Post
    no idea who he is but he's a cute guy
    He plays on this show called iCarly on Nickelodeon. Early in the show he was kinda dorky and I didn't really think much of him, but once he hit puberty and started filling out I was like "Damn this boy is sexy!!!"

  28. #28
    JUB Addict vampsrock1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    BANNER ELK NC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,621

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    he is looking good hot dayum. i would love to get together witn him.

  29. #29

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    so the pictures?

  30. #30

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    He is really fucking hot. Where did you find that pic?

  31. #31

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    He is really hot. Where did you find that pic?

  32. #32
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45,177

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    No it's not child porn because I'm not posting nude pics of him, especially since I'm sure none exist.

    And who said anything about fakes?!
    You're in a forum on a gay porn site. Any talk of pics usually implies nudes. That means when talking about one who most likely has no nudes of himself floating around fakes.

    And yes, any nude pics taken of someone before their 18th birthday in the US (where the servers for the site are) ARE classified as child porn. But enough about that.

    As this is a forum attached to a gay porn site, the general rule has been that no underage pics (clothed or not) are allowed, regardless of how old the subject currently is. The reason for this is to avoid the suggestion that there is "any hint" of child pornography going on. This is an open forum, anybody can wander in. Even those who would look to cause trouble for the site by blowing innocent images up into a scandal. Its for the protection of the site AND its members. If you can't accept that.... well, the mods can deal with you then.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  33. #33

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    I don't see what's so great about him,
    Last edited by quasar; February 10th, 2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: link to u/a images removed

  34. #34
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    he's not that cute now i've seen more pics, he's way too child for my taste

  35. #35

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    You're in a forum on a gay porn site. Any talk of pics usually implies nudes. That means when talking about one who most likely has no nudes of himself floating around fakes.

    And yes, any nude pics taken of someone before their 18th birthday in the US (where the servers for the site are) ARE classified as child porn. But enough about that.

    As this is a forum attached to a gay porn site, the general rule has been that no underage pics (clothed or not) are allowed, regardless of how old the subject currently is. The reason for this is to avoid the suggestion that there is "any hint" of child pornography going on. This is an open forum, anybody can wander in. Even those who would look to cause trouble for the site by blowing innocent images up into a scandal. Its for the protection of the site AND its members. If you can't accept that.... well, the mods can deal with you then.
    Ok for the last time, I said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about nude pics. And I said nothing about fake nudes so I don't know why this keeps getting brought up.

    I just think the guy is very handsome, and since he's of legal age now there's nothing wrong with talking sexually about him. As much as I resent them I'm following the rules of no underage pics.

  36. #36

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Out of curiosity, is ICARLY still on the air or just reruns.

  37. #37

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakarta View Post
    He is really fucking hot. Where did you find that pic?
    He posted it on twitter not too long ago(which means he is of age when it was taken).

  38. #38

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by diamondstar View Post
    Out of curiosity, is ICARLY still on the air or just reruns.
    There were a few new episodes a while back. Haven't seen any new ones recently though. Of course, I don't mind the reruns from after he hit puberty and filled out.

  39. #39

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Here's another pic he posted on twitter

    *** Image removed - taken prior to 18 Nov 2010 ***

  40. #40
    sdrival
    Guest

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by diamondstar View Post
    Out of curiosity, is ICARLY still on the air or just reruns.
    There's a new episode airing this Saturday with Daniel Booko.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_eAi-4D3mI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dan_Boo.jpg  

  41. #41
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    334

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Wow, those pictures are really hot. I'd love to fuck him

  42. #42
    Sex God Simon25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Greensboro
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    524

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    I'll wait for a few more years to pass to give him a chance to look like a man, not into yng looking guys really. Still you can tell he will definitly be a catch

  43. #43
    Virgin HenryGolightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    41

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Idk all these picture he tweets of himself working out just tells me he's gonna be like the next Anthony Michael Hall he just doesn't want to get stuck being typecast so he's trying to get all huge. i still kinda think he looks really young it's hard to believe he's 18
    I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
    -- Audrey Hepburn

  44. #44
    Virgin HenryGolightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    41

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    Here ya go. DAMN this kid is lookin buff!!! The things I wanna do to him.


    Wish the pic were a little clearer but he still gets me going!!
    is it just me or are his bicep and forearm not exactly in porportion
    I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
    -- Audrey Hepburn

  45. #45

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryGolightly View Post
    is it just me or are his bicep and forearm not exactly in porportion
    lol he's probably a lefty and doesn't jack off with his right hand.

  46. #46

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryGolightly View Post
    Idk all these picture he tweets of himself working out just tells me he's gonna be like the next Anthony Michael Hall he just doesn't want to get stuck being typecast so he's trying to get all huge. i still kinda think he looks really young it's hard to believe he's 18
    I honestly don't think that's it at all. A lot of guys start trying to get buff in their teens. Maybe he just wants to show off.

    And what's with all these people not into young boys? I'm gonna assume you're all significantly "older" men.

  47. #47

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by ManticoreX5327 View Post
    lol he's probably a lefty and doesn't jack off with his right hand.
    In that case me and him would have something in common... lol

    I sure would love to watch him jack off though. I bet he's one of those guys who like to get totally naked in his bed when he does it. Oh damn I'm pre-cumming just imagining it!!

  48. #48

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    I honestly don't think that's it at all. A lot of guys start trying to get buff in their teens. Maybe he just wants to show off.

    And what's with all these people not into young boys? I'm gonna assume you're all significantly "older" men.
    People having different tastes in men?

  49. #49
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    I think you just can't show underage men where porn is. This is a porn site and having anyone underage, nude or not, is under the classification of child porn. I don't know who this guy is but if he's playing someone under 18, even if he's 25, then you can't post pics of him in character. That law is so weird.

  50. #50

    Re: Nathan Kress from Nickelodeon

    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon4 View Post
    I think you just can't show underage men where porn is. This is a porn site and having anyone underage, nude or not, is under the classification of child porn. I don't know who this guy is but if he's playing someone under 18, even if he's 25, then you can't post pics of him in character. That law is so weird.
    Good point. I believe he is actually in high school on the show.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.