JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 95
  1. #1

    To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    My question is did you ever wanted to try gay sex( in any form) ONCE?

    Bi men are excluded from my question.

    If you are straight man and never ever been with a guy please procceed.

    [b]Which describles you?

    a) Would never ever consider gay sex in any form

    b) Have considered trying some form of gay sex
    1) how many days out of a year( 365 days) has this thought crept into your head?

    2) on the days that you have considered gay sex --how many minutes or hours do you think about it?

    3) what form of gay sex did you think about?


    I'm just curious thats all

  2. #2
    PISS LOVER AsianDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    2,410
    Blog Entries
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    JUB probably isn't the ideal site to find Straight guys on - most STR8 guys won't be very keen on the worlds leading gay porn site.
    Dedicated to watersports GROUP: WATERSPORTS

  3. #3
    Slut smoothoralbottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    284

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    I don't see a fully straight male coming here to answer your question.
    I love cum facials.

  4. #4

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Haha... well I'm straight. Never have come even close to any gay sex what-so-ever.

    I stumbled on this site and you can see by my post count I haven't been too active here. I've literally only ever looked at the Straight/Bi section.

    But I'm here because I'm ever so slightly curious.

    Here are my answers....

    Yes, I've sort of considered it. Specifically I'd only want to receive head. To me, head is head and I don't think I'd care if it was a man or a woman. And no, I don't think of it constantly. Very rarely really. Probably like once a month.

  5. #5
    Sex God The White Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    914

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by allaboutme View Post
    Haha... well I'm straight. Never have come even close to any gay sex what-so-ever.

    I stumbled on this site and you can see by my post count I haven't been too active here. I've literally only ever looked at the Straight/Bi section.

    But I'm here because I'm ever so slightly curious.

    Here are my answers....

    Yes, I've sort of considered it. Specifically I'd only want to receive head. To me, head is head and I don't think I'd care if it was a man or a woman. And no, I don't think of it constantly. Very rarely really. Probably like once a month.
    Okay. How about this. If I agreed to give you head would you let me do something to you? Or would you turn me down?

    Sex, any form, is a two way street. Both people have to be enjoying it and while some gay/bi guys might like sucking your dick and enjoy it just as much as you do there might be some guys who want you to suck their dick.

    I'm not trying to be rude I'm just interested in what you might say to this. Would you allow a guy to fuck you/would you give them head in return if they agreed to suck your dick? Or would you just allow them to suck your dick, becuase you are only intrested in getting off?

    Again, not being rude, its just so rare to find a straight guy here.

  6. #6

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    "Sex" is a pretty vague term. Some people don't consider masturbation as sex. Some people don't consider head as sex. Similarly, some people consider simply jerking off while watching straight porn another guy as "gay sex."

    In all, I think we're all capable of having considered anything, but it doesn't mean everyone is going to act on fleeting thoughts, for various reasons. And yeah, I know, I'm totally irrelevant.

  7. #7

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    No man. Straight guy not here for sure. My hot straight friends even don't show me their COCKS.

  8. #8

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    I still don't know why this forum is called Straight & Bi Dudes. No straight man would visit this forum.

  9. #9
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by bananas15 View Post
    I still don't know why this forum is called Straight & Bi Dudes. No straight man would visit this forum.
    It's a forum to talk about and post about straight men (for example the gay-for-pay sites). Not really aimed at straight men.

    And also a place where the bi guys in here can post whatever they want.

  10. #10
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    30

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    I am straight married but am curious to some extent. I would be interested in starting with mutual masturbation and some restraint play. I fantasize about being restrained and being edged for some period.

  11. #11
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    30

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    I am straight and married but curious. I would be interested in starting off with mutual masturbation with another guy my age. I fantasize about being restraint and edged.

  12. #12

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    It's a forum to talk about and post about straight men (for example the gay-for-pay sites). Not really aimed at straight men.

    And also a place where the bi guys in here can post whatever they want.
    No, as per the description, it's a place for straight & bi dudes. Not about straight and bi dudes. Thanks anyway, just something I've picked up on in my almost five years here.

  13. #13
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)
    Posts
    35

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    More so those members of the JUB family who identify as straight . Identity is a very personal and subjective thing after all.

  14. #14
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    OP, you have a 0% of getting a response from a straight guy here. Think about what you're saying...

    Quote Originally Posted by larryng View Post
    If you are straight man and never ever been with a guy please procceed.
    If the guy really is straight, has never been with a guy, and has never had any thoughts about being with a guy...then that guy is not here at JUB.

    The only way he'd be here at JUB, a gay porn site, is if he is having some thoughts.

    Which means he's not straight. He's bi-curious. He's only been with girls...but is giving consideration to trying with guys.



    There is no point to this thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by bananas15 View Post
    No, as per the description, it's a place for straight & bi dudes. Not about straight and bi dudes. Thanks anyway, just something I've picked up on in my almost five years here.
    Where is this description you speak of? It's not this one, is it?...

    Some of our members swing both ways. This forum includes female content.


  15. #15

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    I think most straights have fantasized at least once.

  16. #16
    justsayinghello
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Hello! Obviously this is my first post on the forum, but I've been an occasional lurker for years now. I registered just because of this thread right here, and because of my pretty "unique" perspective on the topic at hand.

    I am straight (well mostly). Might seem strange for me to be here, but I didn't discover JUB via the porn section, but rather the message board. As a man who's always been interested in the whole scope of human sexuality, this board comes up pretty often whenever I'm searching for an "in between" question in relation to male sexuality. Even if I do not find what I'm looking for, I find some of the topics in the Straight/Bi section to be very interesting and worth reading. You can learn a lot about other people, and the fluidity of human sexuality here.

    But back to the question at hand. You ask ''What describes you?".

    I have never had anything approaching gay sex. Never kissed a man. Never had, or have given, a blow job. Never had a moment where something "might" have happened, no close calls. The closest I've come to a gay encounter was single game of doctor with my childhood best friend when I was 12, which consisted of me touching his butt for a couple seconds during the 'examine', and that's it.

    Would I consider it? My honest answer is no. The thought use to cross my mind during my teens/early 20's, but it was just that, a thought. Never a serious consideration, and since then (I am now in my early 30's) even that has subsided. There is just zero interest there.

    I say straight 'mostly' because I have looked at gay porn, use to find it arousing, but even that has pretty much passed and has very little appeal now. Every once in awhile now I'll watch some bi porn, but mostly on the tamer side (I'm talking Cody Cummings threeways with a girl and a guy). The rest is straight/les porn.

    That's pretty much as far as I'm interested in exploring my ''other'' side. I have no longings or desires for gay sex. The sight of a hard cock doesn't entice me to do anything, no man, no matter how attractive, makes my knees buckle. And it's not from a lack of offers as I have been hit on pretty intensely in the past. Just a straight (mostly), very happily married man who actually enjoys and is fulfulled by sex with his wife, but who also has scoped out some less tha hetro porn once in awhile.

    Sorry for the length! I've actually wanted to post for awhile now, so all my thoughts have been pretty backed up.

  17. #17
    On the Prowl Ray6955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    137

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by allaboutme View Post
    Haha... well I'm straight. Never have come even close to any gay sex what-so-ever.

    I stumbled on this site and you can see by my post count I haven't been too active here. I've literally only ever looked at the Straight/Bi section.

    But I'm here because I'm ever so slightly curious.

    Here are my answers....

    Yes, I've sort of considered it. Specifically I'd only want to receive head. To me, head is head and I don't think I'd care if it was a man or a woman. And no, I don't think of it constantly. Very rarely really. Probably like once a month.
    Sometimes the biggest thrill and turn-on is just thinking about it.

    I'm glad you're here ... it's nice to get viewpoints on topics from the entire spectrum of totally straight to totally gay with everything in between.

    Have a great day, fine Sir.

  18. #18
    On the Prowl Ray6955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    137

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by The White Stripe View Post
    Okay. How about this. If I agreed to give you head would you let me do something to you? Or would you turn me down?

    Sex, any form, is a two way street. Both people have to be enjoying it and while some gay/bi guys might like sucking your dick and enjoy it just as much as you do there might be some guys who want you to suck their dick.

    I'm not trying to be rude I'm just interested in what you might say to this. Would you allow a guy to fuck you/would you give them head in return if they agreed to suck your dick? Or would you just allow them to suck your dick, becuase you are only intrested in getting off?

    Again, not being rude, its just so rare to find a straight guy here.
    I don't think I'm the only person on here who feels this way, but I *LOVE* giving head or ass (well, when I was sexually active, that is) to a man who doesn't want to suck my dick or let me fuck him. I totally enjoy non-reciprocal sex ... with straight men, bi men, curious men, gay men, "whatever" men.

    Just my thing ....

  19. #19

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    my boyfriend is bisexual but i still don't get the whole point of enjoying another different sex to the point of getting delight and sexual pleasure with what the opposite sex finds icky.That a person prefer another different sex instead of his own for sexual purposes, it's just incredible.i just find it a bit weird that the opposite sex thinks that their sexual organs do not give pleasure coz they think they have bad smell or are not good looking,and that cocks are better etc. and then those who are born without those same feminine body parts are very eager to even perform oral sex on them and get pleasure.what a mystery!! anyways ,my partner according to what he says find women more attractive than men and that he can only have "romantic relationship with women".of course, our relationship its just for sex and companionship(paying the bills together),he uses me and i use him too,but he always gets jealous when he sees me talking with other gay/bi gays.i think he doesn't wanna admit that he feels something for me,but unfortunately ,i don't love him i don't even find him attractive anymore and he knows it .well,he even wants to bring a girl so that i can "enjoy " the opposite sex, and i tell him that if the opposite sex can't enjoy pussy and tits ,and looooove cock soooo much ,then i would have to be very naive, or worse than that,a masochist.
    Just to put myself in that aversive situation is not fair.Of course,what he doesn't know is that very soon he's gonna get a very nice surprise coz i 'm cheating on him with his gay cousin.he deserves it!!!

  20. #20
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    52

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    I consider myself bi now, but when i was "straight" i always want to try gay sex. I like to try everything once and it always seemed very horney. When i final did i was glad i did

  21. #21
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiacomoPisani View Post
    my boyfriend is bisexual but i still don't get the whole point of enjoying another different sex to the point of getting delight and sexual pleasure with what the opposite sex finds icky.That a person prefer another different sex instead of his own for sexual purposes, it's just incredible.i just find it a bit weird that the opposite sex thinks that their sexual organs do not give pleasure coz they think they have bad smell or are not good looking,and that cocks are better etc. and then those who are born without those same feminine body parts are very eager to even perform oral sex on them and get pleasure.what a mystery!! anyways ,my partner according to what he says find women more attractive than men and that he can only have "romantic relationship with women".of course, our relationship its just for sex and companionship(paying the bills together),he uses me and i use him too,but he always gets jealous when he sees me talking with other gay/bi gays.i think he doesn't wanna admit that he feels something for me,but unfortunately ,i don't love him i don't even find him attractive anymore and he knows it .well,he even wants to bring a girl so that i can "enjoy " the opposite sex, and i tell him that if the opposite sex can't enjoy pussy and tits ,and looooove cock soooo much ,then i would have to be very naive, or worse than that,a masochist.
    Just to put myself in that aversive situation is not fair.Of course,what he doesn't know is that very soon he's gonna get a very nice surprise coz i 'm cheating on him with his gay cousin.he deserves it!!!
    Wow you're a keeper lol.

    In all seriousness, if you don't like the guy and like his cousin, then breakup with him and be with his cousin instead of hurting him.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by justsayinghello View Post
    Hello! Obviously this is my first post on the forum, but I've been an occasional lurker for years now. I registered just because of this thread right here, and because of my pretty "unique" perspective on the topic at hand.

    I am straight (well mostly). Might seem strange for me to be here, but I didn't discover JUB via the porn section, but rather the message board. As a man who's always been interested in the whole scope of human sexuality, this board comes up pretty often whenever I'm searching for an "in between" question in relation to male sexuality. Even if I do not find what I'm looking for, I find some of the topics in the Straight/Bi section to be very interesting and worth reading. You can learn a lot about other people, and the fluidity of human sexuality here.

    But back to the question at hand. You ask ''What describes you?".

    I have never had anything approaching gay sex. Never kissed a man. Never had, or have given, a blow job. Never had a moment where something "might" have happened, no close calls. The closest I've come to a gay encounter was single game of doctor with my childhood best friend when I was 12, which consisted of me touching his butt for a couple seconds during the 'examine', and that's it.

    Would I consider it? My honest answer is no. The thought use to cross my mind during my teens/early 20's, but it was just that, a thought. Never a serious consideration, and since then (I am now in my early 30's) even that has subsided. There is just zero interest there.

    I say straight 'mostly' because I have looked at gay porn, use to find it arousing, but even that has pretty much passed and has very little appeal now. Every once in awhile now I'll watch some bi porn, but mostly on the tamer side (I'm talking Cody Cummings threeways with a girl and a guy). The rest is straight/les porn.

    That's pretty much as far as I'm interested in exploring my ''other'' side. I have no longings or desires for gay sex. The sight of a hard cock doesn't entice me to do anything, no man, no matter how attractive, makes my knees buckle. And it's not from a lack of offers as I have been hit on pretty intensely in the past. Just a straight (mostly), very happily married man who actually enjoys and is fulfulled by sex with his wife, but who also has scoped out some less tha hetro porn once in awhile.

    Sorry for the length! I've actually wanted to post for awhile now, so all my thoughts have been pretty backed up.
    I like your honesty, seems like you know what you want and that's great.

    Makes me think that there might be A LOT of straight men around me considering/getting turned on by gay sex, but I will never know cuz they won't try it in real life or give it a chance. Too bad, my ultimate fantasy is to be with a straight guy; yeah that makes no sense but fantasies make no sense.

    A question for you though, seems like you never had gay sex even when you were really curious about it because you never had the chance. Given the opportunity at the time, would you have done it?

  23. #23
    aagold76
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    they wouldn't be here on a gay site if they hadn't considered it....!!!!!

  24. #24
    justsayinghello
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    I like your honesty, seems like you know what you want and that's great.

    Makes me think that there might be A LOT of straight men around me considering/getting turned on by gay sex, but I will never know cuz they won't try it in real life or give it a chance. Too bad, my ultimate fantasy is to be with a straight guy; yeah that makes no sense but fantasies make no sense.

    A question for you though, seems like you never had gay sex even when you were really curious about it because you never had the chance. Given the opportunity at the time, would you have done it?
    I appreciate that, thanks. I try and be as honest in my life as possible.

    Yes I do think human sexuality is very complex, and that the vast majority of people aren't dwelling in the black or whites, but in various degrees of the shady greys. I mean the large gay/bi/"shemale" porn market isn't exactly being driven by people who are exclusively practicing that type of sexual activity in their real lives. I think curiousity is a common human condition, and more people have, at the very least, thought on non-typical sexual activity than most will ever let on.

    No, I always had the opportunity. I have been hit on and propositioned by both women and men, and sometimes quite persistently. I also grew up near a major city, and reside now within in NYC, so it definitely wouldn't have been for lack of availability. My interest just was never high enough. I think there can be a 1,000 miles between wondering about a thing in a very general sense and actually executing that in your real life. In my specific case any curiousities or "what ifs" about gay sex never felt remotely compulsive or strong enough to desire taking action.

  25. #25
    cherrytwister
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    I am bi, but I was curious first. I like receiving more because that was my initiation... oral sex for hours... and yes I was hooked and so was the "giver" who was happy to give it without reciprocation.

    I eventually, after about twice, really wanted to give his dick a chance... and well... I'm not straight anymore. lol

    This is the thing... how much of this is social programming? You do something everyone tells you don't do and you love it! Stupid.

    Well I think it's totally true that a man knows a dick best. My best friend and I were competely new at it a few years back and we were great at it. Way better than girls. Well no wonder because they have totally different structures that feel the same in ways but not in how they are handled. So we win when it comes to giving pleasure on the dick. I can't go back now! It feels way too good to get oral from a man who loves sucking a nice dick. Going back would be like trading your car for a big wheel bicycle. No way! lol

    I never say stuff like this. I think I am finally becoming comfortable here. Love the site btw!

  26. #26
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by justsayinghello View Post
    I appreciate that, thanks. I try and be as honest in my life as possible.

    Yes I do think human sexuality is very complex, and that the vast majority of people aren't dwelling in the black or whites, but in various degrees of the shady greys. I mean the large gay/bi/"shemale" porn market isn't exactly being driven by people who are exclusively practicing that type of sexual activity in their real lives. I think curiousity is a common human condition, and more people have, at the very least, thought on non-typical sexual activity than most will ever let on.

    No, I always had the opportunity. I have been hit on and propositioned by both women and men, and sometimes quite persistently. I also grew up near a major city, and reside now within in NYC, so it definitely wouldn't have been for lack of availability. My interest just was never high enough. I think there can be a 1,000 miles between wondering about a thing in a very general sense and actually executing that in your real life. In my specific case any curiousities or "what ifs" about gay sex never felt remotely compulsive or strong enough to desire taking action.
    Ok I get you. Maybe you just needed some alcohol lol.

  27. #27
    justsayinghello
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Ok I get you. Maybe you just needed some alcohol lol.


    You're funny.

    In other news your icon is killer. I'm nursing a lifelong crush on Lynda Carter. Truly one of the most beautiful women ever. Still is.

  28. #28
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by justsayinghello View Post
    You're funny.

    In other news your icon is killer. I'm nursing a lifelong crush on Lynda Carter. Truly one of the most beautiful women ever. Still is.
    Haha thank you and thank you. Yeah it's an awesome icon, but now I can't find the original pic anywhere on the net I think it was some artwork of a fan or something like that, it's lost now oh well.

  29. #29

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    I am a straight guy and stumbled upon this forum, so as opposed to the belief of many of the responses in this thread, it is possible for a straight guy to wind up here.

    For the record, I am straight and am not in denial, bi-curious, anti-gay, etc...

    The reason I happen to stumble upon this forum is, I enjoy anal play (giving and receiving). This has been the case for years, and I have couple toys as well as a girlfriend I live with that I have slowly been able to introduce to my desires.

    It's actually a hard subject to initiate with a female that you like to be played with "down there" because of the homosexual association. Honestly, the response I got from her after our first experimentation was "Does this mean you are going to leave me now?"

    She thought that because I was willing to admit prostate stimulation feels good, I must be gay. This is coming from a woman who has a gay brother...

    The stigma associated that men enjoying anal stimulation is pretty saddening. Especially since a man's body is more anatomically designed for receiving pleasure from it. There was even a time for me when I had a girlfriend who asked if she could insert a finger in my ass during sex, but I said no even though I would have enjoyed the hell out of it, because of the things she could have said to others about me had things ever gone sour...

    Going back though, progress has been slow with the current GF (and now fiance), but rewarding... I'm glad she has gotten over her pre-conceived notions of the idea because it is always more fun when someone helps you out...

    So, as a straight guy who enjoys giving and receiving anal affection albeit with a GF who I am hesitant to lay it all down on the table with, I ended up here after doing some google searches while being a bit horny and ended up stumbling upon this thread; I figured I might have a unique perspective on the question...


    Getting to the point in hand, the only instances when I have ever considered gay sex (in any sense) were the moments when I thought to myself "I don't know what she (the current GF and formers) would about me if she knew I wanted her to (fill in the blank), what if I just experimented with (fill in with bi-curious/homosexual guy) to fulfill my urges?"

    The answer to that question always came back as a negative. It boils down to the fact that I am attracted to females and not males. The fact of the matter for me is, just because it feels good is not enough to get me off.

    I am quite sure my GF doing me from behind with a strapon would get me off, but a guy doing me from behind; even though he can feel what he is doing and might be more experienced in the matter, is not a turn on in the least for me. If I were to achieve orgasm in that situation, it would be because I was imagining him as a female with an artificial cock and even then I don't think fulfillment would be a given.

    Granted, I can't speak for all men, but sex for me has to contain more than just the physical aspect, otherwise it's just not really worth it to me. Every time I have had a one night stand or drunken mistake, I was already regretting it before it was even over.

    Hope I was able to provide some insight on the matter, but I can't speak for all men, just myself.

  30. #30

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    ^ Thanks for the honest answer.

    I have the opposite predicament of you. I'm a girl who really digs playing with men's asses, but I'm very hesitant to bring it up because I don't want him to feel like I'm undermining his "masculinity" or whatever (which is completely stupid because liking assplay doesn't make you gay or less-of-a-man, etc.). Online I've actually found a lot of offers for that kind of stuff, but it's just something I wouldn't go for with an anonymous person.

  31. #31
    JUB Addict boxerdudeuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    100% straight guys want to have sex with other men as much as 100% gay men want to have sex with women.

    so..... you do the math.
    this space intentionally left blank.

  32. #32

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    no, krakenbwool, being gay doesn't mean that you are less than a man,in fact,it actually means that you are more MASCULINE than anyone who is married(connected) to a female "other half",perform lesbian sex with females,use feminine body parts as if they were born with them as well,feel that they belong more to the opposite sex than to someone of their own sexual group,don't have the slight embarrassment of allowing a person who doesn't have his same organs inside and out to touch them, smell them etc and much more.
    this is the very cause of why so many masculine male have become pseudo-lesbians,just because they are gay men out there that are effeminate,it doesn't mean that a masculine man should think that swallowing females hormones and allowing a woman to fuck them would make them more masculine,than a MASCULINE man who don't accept either kinds of effeminacy,do you know why? because these MASCULINE man do not DESIRE anything FROM FEMALES,NOT EVEN REPRODUCTION.
    as i have written before, if in order for a gay man to be considered a real man or macho by society, he has to live his whole life "feeling" his wife's pussy, then he has no other option but to become a fag.At least to be a fag is a socially fabricated garbage,but to be "sensible" to another non masculine group,Helloooooo!!!!!!! wake up!!! if this is the sort of masculinity that these straight men want, then good for them.
    if a man allows a woman to put their freaking pussy on his "senses" and think that asking females to make them feel a pussy as much as females do,then, what can you expect,would you be surprised of knowing that a pseudo-lesbian man is looking for a female to demasculinize them by sticking her finger in his ass, what will he allow her to do next,fist him? i don't think any fag would allow such a humiliation and blatant lost of masculinity sweetheart.That would be the last straw.
    as long as you don't use feminine body parts to get sexual arousal with, you do not effeminate, is impossible,you might be considered less than a man,gay,fag,by the very society that wants us to make us believe that a man that is "unsensible" to female body parts is less masculine than the one who is "sensible" to them.This is the kind of things that masculine gay men need to tell these straight men,who are as masculine as we are,but who do not understand, or don't want to accept the cost that we are all paying.

  33. #33
    justsayinghello
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by tcrozier09 View Post
    I am a straight guy and stumbled upon this forum, so as opposed to the belief of many of the responses in this thread, it is possible for a straight guy to wind up here.

    For the record, I am straight and am not in denial, bi-curious, anti-gay, etc...

    The reason I happen to stumble upon this forum is, I enjoy anal play (giving and receiving). This has been the case for years, and I have couple toys as well as a girlfriend I live with that I have slowly been able to introduce to my desires.

    It's actually a hard subject to initiate with a female that you like to be played with "down there" because of the homosexual association. Honestly, the response I got from her after our first experimentation was "Does this mean you are going to leave me now?"

    She thought that because I was willing to admit prostate stimulation feels good, I must be gay. This is coming from a woman who has a gay brother...
    Yes, it's not easy, though I do think more women are open to it now then in the past. I know my best friend has never been seriously interested in anal exploration, never fooled around with it himself, but a few years ago he dated an older woman in her mid 30's and she tried to finger him. He found the sensation plain odd. But he and his current girl just had anal sex for the first time together recently (performed on her). She' never had it, and has fallen in love with it so much that she now pretty much likes a finger in her ass to get off, and now she likes to play with his ass too.

    I also think it's rather absurd to assume anal play has anything to do with sexuality. Thought never crossed my mind until I read an article years ago as a teen that talked about the male gspot being the prostate. I ended up doing some self play off and on in the past, but the first time I ever had any play with another is when my wife gave me a rim job just out of the blue. In an uber horny mood she just threw my legs back and licked the hell out of me. Never had to ask her to do it, never said I wanted her to, she just did it on her own. We don't incorporate a lot of ass play, but it feels good when we do, and it goes a LONG way when you're with a woman who doesn't judge, and is as open to exploration as you are.

    I hope things work out with your fiancée. Hopefully she'll get use to the idea, and even grow to love it, and you all can expand your sexual repertoire coming into marriage.

    Marriage is better than I can say. I wish you the very, very best.

  34. #34
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiacomoPisani View Post
    no, krakenbwool, being gay doesn't mean that you are less than a man,in fact,it actually means that you are more MASCULINE than anyone who is married(connected) to a female "other half",perform lesbian sex with females,use feminine body parts as if they were born with them as well,feel that they belong more to the opposite sex than to someone of their own sexual group,don't have the slight embarrassment of allowing a person who doesn't have his same organs inside and out to touch them, smell them etc and much more.
    this is the very cause of why so many masculine male have become pseudo-lesbians,just because they are gay men out there that are effeminate,it doesn't mean that a masculine man should think that swallowing females hormones and allowing a woman to fuck them would make them more masculine,than a MASCULINE man who don't accept either kinds of effeminacy,do you know why? because these MASCULINE man do not DESIRE anything FROM FEMALES,NOT EVEN REPRODUCTION.
    as i have written before, if in order for a gay man to be considered a real man or macho by society, he has to live his whole life "feeling" his wife's pussy, then he has no other option but to become a fag.At least to be a fag is a socially fabricated garbage,but to be "sensible" to another non masculine group,Helloooooo!!!!!!! wake up!!! if this is the sort of masculinity that these straight men want, then good for them.
    if a man allows a woman to put their freaking pussy on his "senses" and think that asking females to make them feel a pussy as much as females do,then, what can you expect,would you be surprised of knowing that a pseudo-lesbian man is looking for a female to demasculinize them by sticking her finger in his ass, what will he allow her to do next,fist him? i don't think any fag would allow such a humiliation and blatant lost of masculinity sweetheart.That would be the last straw.
    as long as you don't use feminine body parts to get sexual arousal with, you do not effeminate, is impossible,you might be considered less than a man,gay,fag,by the very society that wants us to make us believe that a man that is "unsensible" to female body parts is less masculine than the one who is "sensible" to them.This is the kind of things that masculine gay men need to tell these straight men,who are as masculine as we are,but who do not understand, or don't want to accept the cost that we are all paying.
    First of all, the space bar is your friend.

    Second, she never said anything about gay people, she was talking about ass play with straight men, and that it's hard for her to bring it up cuz she doesn't want them to feel less masculine.

  35. #35
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,635

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    The question is pointless. There are no real straight guys here. There are just closet cases (that may or may not be bi) who call themselves straight. To answer your question, every "straight dude" reading this site has considered gay sex, many times.

  36. #36

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by youngnihilist View Post
    The question is pointless. There are no real straight guys here. There are just closet cases (that may or may not be bi) who call themselves straight. To answer your question, every "straight dude" reading this site has considered gay sex, many times.
    What an open mind you have there. I'm not offended at all by your assumptions...

    But by your own blanket-logic I could just as easily say that you are a straight man who ended up calling himself/believing he was gay just to have the luxury of living out the delusion you had found your place in this world.

    Maybe in high school you were an quirky, weird effeminate outsider that just didn't fit in with other peers at your school. Your attempts of displaying your interest in girls (on non-attempts because of your shyness and complete lack in self-confidence with women that made your failed "displays" of interest in women come off as stalker-ish) fueled your secret disdain of woman. The best case scenario of such displays on interest for you only paid off dividends by being "such great friends" with the objects of your desire.

    Maybe your continual rejection by the only people you ever attempted to open yourself up to without ever really having the balls to say how you really felt was responsible for your self defense mechanism of "being gay."

    This conclusion, from your perspective of course, was enlightening. You said to yourself "Oh gee-wilickers, this explains why I feel like such an outsider, I'm gay and I never even knew it. All I need is to add some flamboyance to my demeanor, learn some show-tunes and start cutting hair and everyone will understand that I'm not weird as fuck, I'm just gay!" Of course, all along it was never because of your social ineptitude...


    I know I'm probably going to get some hell for this post, but I'm just trying to make a point to the douche I quoted about pulling assumptions out of their (don't know what language flies in the forum... fill in the blank yourself).

    And for the record, this post by no means reflects my beliefs on the origins of homosexuality or my views on gay males. Just trying to make an overly-elaborate point about how pre-conceived notions and blanket stereotyping are just plain ignorant.
    Last edited by tcrozier09; February 10th, 2011 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Clarification

  37. #37

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    i know that krakennwool wasn't talking about gays. my point was about the association of sexually being with the same sex as effeminacy, and being with the opposite sex as masculinizing.
    this is the reason why a heterosexual man can swallow female hormones, have a feminine other half,"sense" feminine body parts as if they were on his own body etc and still feel "masculine", when they are actually very close of being sexually androgynous.
    the heterosexual man, that comes in here, need to know, that homosexuality is not effeminacy, what effeminate a man is the desire to possess gender and sexual traits of another distinct sexual group. Not all gay man refers to our anus as pussy or anything of that sort.
    Anything that strengthen the male to male bond has, by nature, a masculinizing effect. it goes from sucking cocks, to putting cocks inside one ass,etc. Any sexual action that allows a man's brain to feel the same sexual organs that their body is made of, masculinizes us. So a man can be sensitive to another man ,without becoming effeminate, since this is the way men are neurologically programmed to be. it is only when society wants to create the illusion that rejecting one's own sex and adopting another distant sexually inverted one, is masculinizing, that things become pretty messed up. Because now, those who men allow themselves to feel female body parts ,will be socially regarded as real men, the more they show that they are willing to retrieve physical pleasure by using female organs as sexual ones, the more manhood they think they can get. Those males that won't do oral sex to females, that won't call a woman their "other half", nor tell a woman ,give me your body parts so that i can feel them, and i give you mine so that you can feel them,etc; those men, are going to be immediately persecuted by society because they won't be willing to turn themselves into a man that like to feel female body parts and nerves, just to get the social status of real men, macho etc. Those men know that they possess a naturally given masculinity that strongly relies on keeping sex same bonds strong, loving their own sex, and not getting enough of it. These men are also aware that they have a sexuality that is 100% theirs. A sexuality that females are looking after, a masculine sexual belonging that masculinized females are trying to experience.
    some gays, specially the effeminate ones, must stop trying to use our masculine sexuality for the illusory purpose of "feeling like a woman" or connecting to their feminine side, etc, that's bullshit, because it is simply not so. it is actually a woman who has to adopt and feel what by nature is 100% ours.
    Insemination carries a huge cost for us when it comes to put two fully distinct urinary organs together, one being flatter than the other, go figure.......!!; with the result of a naturally caused sexual deviancy. if you want to feel like woman, and connect yourself with your feminine side, them i advise you to have sex with a woman, period. They will let you know what a woman feels like, you will learn their anatomy from head to toes, you will see what they have inside, you will feel part of them, you will feel that you and her are "one body", you will feel that you and her are the same flesh etc.

  38. #38
    justsayinghello
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by youngnihilist View Post
    The question is pointless. There are no real straight guys here. There are just closet cases (that may or may not be bi) who call themselves straight. To answer your question, every "straight dude" reading this site has considered gay sex, many times.

    Oh no! Are you telling me, after all these years, that I only thought I loved women? Only pretended that I was into pussy? Do you mean to tell me that I actually am craving the strong, hairy arms of a man? That I'm secretly cock hungry and just didn't know it?? Am I suffocating in an invisible closet, and never realized it after all this time???

    Why didn't you tell me this sooner goddammit?! Why did you let me waste my life loving some poor, helpless woman with all my heart, enjoying the sweetness of her body, and only thinking that I was happy and fulfilled?

    I now do not have a clue how I ever got by without you here to tell me who I really, truly am.

    I am devastated but not afraid. Why, you ask? Because I now have you here to help me see the light.

    Will you help me find my inner queen? Will you?

  39. #39
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,635

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by tcrozier09 View Post
    What an open mind you have there. I'm not offended at all by your assumptions...

    But by your own blanket-logic I could just as easily say that you are a straight man who ended up calling himself/believing he was gay just to have the luxury of living out the delusion you had found your place in this world.

    Maybe in high school you were an quirky, weird effeminate outsider that just didn't fit in with other peers at your school. Your attempts of displaying your interest in girls (on non-attempts because of your shyness and complete lack in self-confidence with women that made your failed "displays" of interest in women come off as stalker-ish) fueled your secret disdain of woman. The best case scenario of such displays on interest for you only paid off dividends by being "such great friends" with the objects of your desire.

    Maybe your continual rejection by the only people you ever attempted to open yourself up to without ever really having the balls to say how you really felt was responsible for your self defense mechanism of "being gay."

    This conclusion, from your perspective of course, was enlightening. You said to yourself "Oh gee-wilickers, this explains why I feel like such an outsider, I'm gay and I never even knew it. All I need is to add some flamboyance to my demeanor, learn some show-tunes and start cutting hair and everyone will understand that I'm not weird as fuck, I'm just gay!" Of course, all along it was never because of your social ineptitude...


    I know I'm probably going to get some hell for this post, but I'm just trying to make a point to the douche I quoted about pulling assumptions out of their (don't know what language flies in the forum... fill in the blank yourself).

    And for the record, this post by no means reflects my beliefs on the origins of homosexuality or my views on gay males. Just trying to make an overly-elaborate point about how pre-conceived notions and blanket stereotyping are just plain ignorant.

    Look, you're on this site. A gay porn site. Gay images everywhere. Sex sex sex. Gay sex. Now. Why are you here? You are attracted to men, on some level. No denying that.

    Your hyperventilating response proves my point. Something is making you upset. Deny all you want.

    This is just typical of closet cases I encounter all the time. usually the response is extreme anger and fear when they are told they are anything but straight. Just my opinion, but if you're past college and aren't supported by family it's time to man up

  40. #40
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,635

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by justsayinghello View Post
    Oh no! Are you telling me, after all these years, that I only thought I loved women? Only pretended that I was into pussy? Do you mean to tell me that I actually am craving the strong, hairy arms of a man? That I'm secretly cock hungry and just didn't know it?? Am I suffocating in an invisible closet, and never realized it after all this time???

    Why didn't you tell me this sooner goddammit?! Why did you let me waste my life loving some poor, helpless woman with all my heart, enjoying the sweetness of her body, and only thinking that I was happy and fulfilled?

    I now do not have a clue how I ever got by without you here to tell me who I really, truly am.

    I am devastated but not afraid. Why, you ask? Because I now have you here to help me see the light.

    Will you help me find my inner queen? Will you?
    Another frantic response. Well I don't know, I can't help you find your inner queen. That's something only therapy and maybe a few cocktails will help you do.

    I'm not saying you all aren't attracted to women. There's a thing called bisexuality. but to call yourself straight when you're on this site looking at men for hours is really hypocritical

    I would think if there are truly straight men on this site, then your responses would be more civil. When real straight guys secure in their sexuality are accused of gay they usually laugh it off because they know who they are

  41. #41
    justsayinghello
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by youngnihilist View Post
    Another frantic response.
    You are cracking me up right now. If you think that obviously hyper-sarcastic post is a "frantic" response, you've got problems a lot deeper than your obvious obsession with the sexuality of anonymous posters on some website little man.

    Quote Originally Posted by youngnihilist View Post
    but to call yourself straight when you're on this site looking at men for hours is really hypocritical
    I've been looking at men on this site? My GOD, again, why didn't you tell me! All that looking and I missed it???

    God I'm so in love with you right now. You just keep on letting me in on all my inner secrets, secrets that not even I see.

    Oh wait, I said I was in love with you!

    Is that another sign that I'm gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by youngnihilist View Post
    I would think if there are truly straight men on this site, then your responses would be more civil. When real straight guys secure in their sexuality are accused of gay they usually laugh it off because they know who they are
    I so agree! Your responses have kept me laughed up.



    But by all means, keep it coming. I'm enjoying this thoroughly.

  42. #42

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Will you help me find my inner queen? Will you?[/QUOTE]

    how come do you even dare to call a homoseuxal man a queen ,you,YOU!!! how come!! i can't believe it!!! i'm insulted!! keep enjoying the sweetness (hahahahahaha) of the female sex change hormones,the naaaaaaasty vaginal secretions loaded with all sort of infections,blood,fishy smells that i told you that not even your bitch have stomach for,because of that crap I AM A FAG!!!! because of that CRAP alone!!!. i don't need to prove my natural masculinity getting married to a non masculine person or eating vaginal excretions,do you know why? because i clean my ass with the socially fabricated concept of masculinity.After all ,i'm the one who don't have a clue how the heck a freaking woman is like,AM A PROUD FEMALE-FREE MALE. i take pride in not being sensitive to feminine body parts,nerves, tissues,etc.i'm only sensitive and receptive,and passive, to masculine ones.

    But, after all, aren't you a half man????!!! or are you gonna keep saying the bunch of crap that you have wrote before.Look who is talking about being a queen!!!, a man that even let a woman eat his ass ...mmmmmmm because the baby prefer that someone who was not born with a cock smell him and drink his semen..how masculine!!! Have some self respect and some sense of pride in your own sex!!,and stop trying to glorify the opposite sex,because you know that we won't buy it here. These other people are DISGUSTED by the genetic conditions that they were born with,and see us as sexually better than their own kind, and yet, you come here,telling us how sweet the opposite sex is,and how good it is to feel cravings for body parts that not even the opposite sex have the stomach to crave for.Sheer submissiveness to the opposite sex is what you have,and i told you that you are in denial.

    i can't completely understand the concept of loving another different sexual group above your own,it doesn't enter in my head.That a person is able to get horny by touching a piece of flesh that is not in his own body is very interesting to me. Because i know i could never EVER be into something like that. And what are you gonna say?, that the majority can't conceive how come people of the same sex,with the same body parts inside and out,are not disgusted by each other,and that instead of that, they find sexual love and fulfillment with those of their OWN freaking natural sexual group (ONLY).
    we have no other option but to oppose this mistaken majority.we can't accept their twisted values and ethic under any circumstances.

    homosexuals don't want to have an alternative sexuality,alternative organs that have to be turn into pseudo sexual organs because we can not have any actual way of feeling those parts as much as we do with cock,testicles,nipples.We don't feel the REAL natural sexual belonging that we do when we have another man by our side with a woman.At least for me,having a 69 with a woman is not much different than having it with an animal,and i don't mean to offend anyone with this,but it is the truth. This is how i feel about it.Didn't i told you that you, the heterosexuals, even have "ghost sexual" organs that you have never seen and that you can not even "feel" etc.

    You are an improvised couple,you say that you belong to each other, but you really don't,you say your relationship is natural,but it has sexual dimorphism every where.You think that you are masculine but you consider yourself connected to a feminine "other half",not to a masculine one,and so on... all the disparities,incongruities,contradictions of heterosexual coupling, that you pridefully find them as pull and push balance etc guess what? we don't want them.

    we will always oppose this majority that in the name of aberrant animal behavior wants us to have a high caliber sexual fetish involving attraction to sexually dimorphic body parts and organs that are not even related to one another;fall into pseudo-lesbian sexual acts like pussy eating and fingering,and on top of that,allow a different sex person to do oral sex to us,as if we were from the same sexual group.no buddy, that ain't gonna happen with us.

    i told you,that homosexuals do not find pleasure with that which the opposite sex can 't find pleasure with,especially when the involved body parts are intrinsically theirs,not ours.Homosexuals do not feel any need of involving another distinct sex into our masculine sexual form,in other words, we don't need to mix sodomy with lesbianism.We don't desire nor have cravings for performing lesbian sexual acts.The boundaries between each sexual form are very marked by us.

    This is the very reason i wrote my last post.we must break the sweet bubbles that these naive heterosexual men have created.we must tell them what it really means to have a sexual attachment with a non masculine, biologically different sex.they must know that we don't associate feeling female body parts with masculinity at all.we feel more masculine with a cock in our mouth and another inside our ass,than penetrating a pussy,while fondling boobs,and "sensing" clitoris.

  43. #43
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,635

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by justsayinghello View Post
    You are cracking me up right now. If you think that obviously hyper-sarcastic post is a "frantic" response, you've got problems a lot deeper than your obvious obsession with the sexuality of anonymous posters on some website little man.



    I've been looking at men on this site? My GOD, again, why didn't you tell me! All that looking and I missed it???

    God I'm so in love with you right now. You just keep on letting me in on all my inner secrets, secrets that not even I see.

    Oh wait, I said I was in love with you!

    Is that another sign that I'm gay?



    I so agree! Your responses have kept me laughed up.



    But by all means, keep it coming. I'm enjoying this thoroughly.
    Enjoy your delusions of grandeur, closet case.

  44. #44
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    What youngnihilist is that the fact that you guys are on a gay site like this, shows that you have some interest in the gay life. Now, I give it to you guys and tell you that it doesn't really mean you like men, cuz some of you might just be curious about the gay lifestyle and our points of view but aren't into men yourselves (I know I'm part of a transgendered forum and I'm not attracted to transwomen and I'm not trans myself).

    On the other hand I also get what youngnihilist is saying and I find it really silly how you guys got all defensive about nothing. Can't you just say "I don't like men, I'm here because..." the fact that you got so defensive does make you look like a closet-case, I'm not saying you are though.

    So to sum up, chill the fuck out.

  45. #45
    JUB Addict evanrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,543
    Blog Entries
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    men share sex with men they consider friends or are just plain horny. of course guys will be sexual with each other but that doesnt make them gay. of course men will welcome affection from another guy depending on the circumstances.

  46. #46
    justsayinghello
    Guest

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    What youngnihilist is that the fact that you guys are on a gay site like this, shows that you have some interest in the gay life. On the other hand I also get what youngnihilist is saying and I find it really silly how you guys got all defensive about nothing.
    Actually no, that's not what ''youngnihilist'' said. He made a laughable, ignorant statement that suggests one's presence on this forums means that they are either sleeping with men while in the closet, want to sleep with men, or are here for the porn, all of which are ''none of the above'' for me. But he didn't ask any questions, make an inquires, he just flitted in with his silly little bit, dropped it as fact, and sauntered off.

    Which I found to be genuinely absurd, and I responded in kind with the laughter it merited. It wasn't worthy of ''defense''. You guys are reading waaaay too much into that, at least with my posts. I was having a good ole time, and I'm a little surprised that anybody would read my uber factious responses to him as anything remotely serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Can't you just say "I don't like men, I'm here because..."
    That's pretty odd coming from you seeing that you and I had what I considered to be a really nice exchange earlier in the thread where I was completely honest about the reasons I am here, and have been across several threads. Like I've said several times, this is an anonymous site, only nutjobs are going to lie about why they're here.

    I'm a lot of things, but I'm pretty sure I'm sane. Or sane enough. Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    So to sum up, chill the fuck out.
    Dude I'm as chill as I can get.

    But you know what, Youngy up there is right. I did make a mistake trying to post on this board, even here in the straight/bi section, which I hilariously thought was here for, get this, straight and bi men to be able to post freely. I mean of course you'd find like minded men on this, the section dedicated to ''my kind'', no? I was mistaken.

    Gay men are still men, human beings, and as such are prone to the same kind of small minded, petty prejudices, stupid assumptions, and narrow tunnel vision as anybody else. I'm the one who thought that a place for 'just us boys' was just that, welcoming of all men, even the ones who don't necessarily fit the mold, the occasional straight man comfortable in his sexuality who is not off put at all by gay/bi men, or LGBT issues and concerns, men who don't considers you guys on 'the other side of the track'', but look at you as just men, men dealing with some of the same shit I am, who just might have a different perspective. I personally was never here for the sex, or the porn, or the kink factor. I was here for the people, and I know how idealist that sounds, but it is the God's honest truth.

    But this isn't a place for 'my kind', and I've ruffled enough feathers. So I'm bowing out. The ''you don't belong here'' message has come through loud and clear, and I'm not a man who likes to overstay his welcome.

    Be well gentlemen.



    (P.S. I searched endlessly for that Lynda Carter fanart for you, but I couldn't find it for a damn thing. You were right, it is tough to track down!)

  47. #47

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    when we say that gays can have sex with each other and that doesn't make them gay.there is a problem with this statement.
    nature doesn't create gays,nor fags ,nor real man,nor machos,nature create tendencies such as appetites,instincts etc.society is the only one who fabricate theses labels.
    sex is not sexual preference,just because a man have sex with another man doesn't mean that he necessarily finds the smell of cocks,swallowing cum,fondling testicles,etc a pleasing experience.But if this man,given the physical and neurological ways that man are constituted,is able to get a hard on with another man,and is repeatedly able to enjoy other men giving him oral sex,then this man is bi.how much he finds pleasing his own sex,that depends on many things.for example,i know for sure,that i can't get a hard-on with a woman.if i could them i should consider myself slightly bi.
    we have seen the bunch of proudly "straights" that come to this board saying that they don't have any attraction to males bodies at all but that they are only attracted to theirs cocks,some even claim that they only want a man to fuck them.etc and are very unwilling to, at least, accept that they are slightly bi.

    these men do have strong physical attraction to man,they just don't want to be fully aware of this,and since they are able to have more enjoyment with women than with men ,it is very easy for them to repress their "sexual thoughts" for the same sex.Someday these men that are posting on here, will wake up with their repressed sexual appetites for other men to the MAX, and will go out to a bathhouse,park anywhere they can remain anonymous... and they will fulfill their same sex needs.These men will CHOOSE the ones they are gonna have sex with,according to physical appearance.i bet that they don't fantasized having sex with a 90 years old man,nor with a handicap man,i can almost read their fantasies. They even have ethnic sexual preferences,which type of men bodies they find more appealing etc.

  48. #48

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiacomoPisani View Post
    no, krakenbwool, being gay doesn't mean that you are less than a man,in fact,it actually means that you are more MASCULINE than anyone who is married(connected) to a female "other half",perform lesbian sex with females,use feminine body parts as if they were born with them as well,feel that they belong more to the opposite sex than to someone of their own sexual group,don't have the slight embarrassment of allowing a person who doesn't have his same organs inside and out to touch them, smell them etc and much more.
    this is the very cause of why so many masculine male have become pseudo-lesbians,just because they are gay men out there that are effeminate,it doesn't mean that a masculine man should think that swallowing females hormones and allowing a woman to fuck them would make them more masculine,than a MASCULINE man who don't accept either kinds of effeminacy,do you know why? because these MASCULINE man do not DESIRE anything FROM FEMALES,NOT EVEN REPRODUCTION.
    as i have written before, if in order for a gay man to be considered a real man or macho by society, he has to live his whole life "feeling" his wife's pussy, then he has no other option but to become a fag.At least to be a fag is a socially fabricated garbage,but to be "sensible" to another non masculine group,Helloooooo!!!!!!! wake up!!! if this is the sort of masculinity that these straight men want, then good for them.
    if a man allows a woman to put their freaking pussy on his "senses" and think that asking females to make them feel a pussy as much as females do,then, what can you expect,would you be surprised of knowing that a pseudo-lesbian man is looking for a female to demasculinize them by sticking her finger in his ass, what will he allow her to do next,fist him? i don't think any fag would allow such a humiliation and blatant lost of masculinity sweetheart.That would be the last straw.
    as long as you don't use feminine body parts to get sexual arousal with, you do not effeminate, is impossible,you might be considered less than a man,gay,fag,by the very society that wants us to make us believe that a man that is "unsensible" to female body parts is less masculine than the one who is "sensible" to them.This is the kind of things that masculine gay men need to tell these straight men,who are as masculine as we are,but who do not understand, or don't want to accept the cost that we are all paying.
    I specifically said in my post that I didn't think a man messing with his ass (or another man for that matter) doesn't make him "less than a man." In fact, I'd like it if more straight men were confident enough with their masculinity to do the things that gay/bi men do sexually. Honestly, you are projecting your paranoia way too much on others.

    And I sincerely hope that you're what they call a "masculine" gay man, too, since you are so intent on masculinity. Nothing wrong with that, but I can't count the number of times I've read rants like these written by effeminate gay men who feel like they have to compensate for something.

  49. #49

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    Quote Originally Posted by justsayinghello View Post
    Actually no, that's not what ''youngnihilist'' said. He made a laughable, ignorant statement that suggests one's presence on this forums means that they are either sleeping with men while in the closet, want to sleep with men, or are here for the porn, all of which are ''none of the above'' for me. But he didn't ask any questions, make an inquires, he just flitted in with his silly little bit, dropped it as fact, and sauntered off.

    Which I found to be genuinely absurd, and I responded in kind with the laughter it merited. It wasn't worthy of ''defense''. You guys are reading waaaay too much into that, at least with my posts. I was having a good ole time, and I'm a little surprised that anybody would read my uber factious responses to him as anything remotely serious.



    That's pretty odd coming from you seeing that you and I had what I considered to be a really nice exchange earlier in the thread where I was completely honest about the reasons I am here, and have been across several threads. Like I've said several times, this is an anonymous site, only nutjobs are going to lie about why they're here.

    I'm a lot of things, but I'm pretty sure I'm sane. Or sane enough. Right?



    Dude I'm as chill as I can get.

    But you know what, Youngy up there is right. I did make a mistake trying to post on this board, even here in the straight/bi section, which I hilariously thought was here for, get this, straight and bi men to be able to post freely. I mean of course you'd find like minded men on this, the section dedicated to ''my kind'', no? I was mistaken.

    Gay men are still men, human beings, and as such are prone to the same kind of small minded, petty prejudices, stupid assumptions, and narrow tunnel vision as anybody else. I'm the one who thought that a place for 'just us boys' was just that, welcoming of all men, even the ones who don't necessarily fit the mold, the occasional straight man comfortable in his sexuality who is not off put at all by gay/bi men, or LGBT issues and concerns, men who don't considers you guys on 'the other side of the track'', but look at you as just men, men dealing with some of the same shit I am, who just might have a different perspective. I personally was never here for the sex, or the porn, or the kink factor. I was here for the people, and I know how idealist that sounds, but it is the God's honest truth.

    But this isn't a place for 'my kind', and I've ruffled enough feathers. So I'm bowing out. The ''you don't belong here'' message has come through loud and clear, and I'm not a man who likes to overstay his welcome.

    Be well gentlemen.



    (P.S. I searched endlessly for that Lynda Carter fanart for you, but I couldn't find it for a damn thing. You were right, it is tough to track down!)
    i have told you many times that you are more than welcome here,in fact,you know i never denied that you are a very friendly straight man secure in his sexuality.i never doubted it.and yes this tread is for straight and bi dudes ,not for gay men like me,i'm the one who came here to talk with men like you.i came to your place.do not think that we the gays and the bisexuals have many things in common; that was your mistake.if i reacted the way i did to your posts is because that's the way i'm buddy,i'm italian,i'm loud (LOL).but i told you that i feel a lot of respect for you,because you sound sincere.
    you love talking about sexuality,i know,i do too.and in many ways we are really on different sides of the fence,because that which you find pleasurable,i find it unpleasing,what you even find beautiful ,i find it ugly.but if you get so defensive like that i won't learn from you,and i want to,,and you won't get the opportunity of having a real "masculine fag" telling you why i think i'm this way.

    in many ways, heterosexuality is a enigma for me,homosexuality is an enigma for all heterosexuals,but often times the reasons given,not "political" reasons.The actual reasons,REAL reasons,can even sound offensive.for instance,i wouldn't say to a woman in front of me the reasons why i don't get sexually aroused with people of their kind is because i find their body parts totally gross.i do not find men body parts gross at all,they don't either.you do.so it is a very complicated thing,because at this point, even if i were willing to have a lesbian experience with a woman, something inside of me,my ethics, my morals,i don't know what,wouldn't let me do that to myself.because i say to myself..what the heck!!! i won't force myself to find this other sexual group pleasant when the majority of those who are born with this body parts,will simply not go through the ordeal of dealing with vaginal secretion from other women,blood,vaginal infections,and on top of that,they even regard they OWN sexual organs as inferior to that of men (my sexual kind)!! so for me ,as a homoseuxal men,there is no point on even trying something like this.

    if you are here,be here to debate,that's the "justsayinghello" that i want and that i like.forget about people who say that you are bi/gay in the closet,there is no point to worry about it.

    so i would like to know,from your experience, how sexual attraction to people with different sex develop,like, when you were a virgin and you didn't have a clue what a woman was like,how did you got to feel "emotions",and sexual interest for them,when they weren't feeling it at all for they own kind.i never went through that process, so your experience is very valuable for all of us.

  50. #50
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: To all the straight dude: have you ever considered gay sex , ONCE?

    i have, but would be too afraid of the consequences. so i just forgot about it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.