JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1115161721 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 800 of 1064
  1. #751

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    "Goals reached, Holes breached!" now up at AustinZane.com!

    Before we launched our site, we had some pretty ambitious goals for AZ. As our site continues to grow, we occasionally meet and exceed some of those milestones. Today happens to be one of those days, so we thought we would celebrate with a steamy Austin and Zane video. Originally, Zane was going to top Austin, but some computer problems and other work issues had Austin bogged down and he didn't have time to properly prepare so Zane steps up and takes it like a champ!





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.jpg   9.jpg   11.jpg   14.jpg   17.jpg  


  2. #752

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinZane View Post
    "Goals reached, Holes breached!" now up at AustinZane.com!

    Before we launched our site, we had some pretty ambitious goals for AZ. As our site continues to grow, we occasionally meet and exceed some of those milestones. Today happens to be one of those days, so we thought we would celebrate with a steamy Austin and Zane video. Originally, Zane was going to top Austin, but some computer problems and other work issues had Austin bogged down and he didn't have time to properly prepare so Zane steps up and takes it like a champ!





    I can't wait for MORE

  3. #753
    Slippery When Wet
    swerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,747
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    You guys are SO HOT!!!

    What milestone was reached???

    Just curious...

    "Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it..." Goethe

  4. #754

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    [quote=What milestone was reached???[/quote]


    I know what milestone HASN'T been reached yet ...

    BRET FUCKING !!


    I'm not buying the excuse that the guys are afraid of his size.

    Yeah, Bret's cock is big, but Austin and Zane have been getting cornholed for years now. I'm quite sure their holes can handle it.

    Can you at least give your members a timeline as to when (and if) this is gonna happen? 3 months? 6 months? NEVER?

  5. #755

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    I'd like to know the answer to that too. I've asked questions to the guys of AZ on twitter and even e-mailed them but not a answer except once. they'll answer some on twitter but not all and I just asked for a update. they 'hired' Blake, who without question is HOT (along with Bret) but no more vids of him. i know new vids are released about every 6 days and the last was of austin and zane so hopefully the next will be Bret topping Blake. also they said their had 3 more auditions but there's no pics or any more info about the newbies. i even asked in twitter to Az but no response but they'll tell you when the next vid will be. so much for customer service. I quit the site because it's so expensive compared to other sites plus Corbin just doesn't appeal to me. Now they don't answer questions of customers much. when the new guys appear (hopefully) I'll consider re-joining then. i joined because i'm a HUGE fan of Bret. Hopefully he tops as well as bottoms. Plus Az needs to lower their membership cost to be competitive with other professionally done gay sites.

  6. #756

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Other than sites dedicated to a single model, I don't know of any sites that tell subscribers in advance which model is going to appear, when they are going to appear, and/or what type of action they will perform. That's especially true for new models. Stuff happens. Initially, AZ was more open about their future plans, but things happened and plans needed to change. So I think that they've learned their lesson and don't disclose future plans to give themselves better flexibility. As a subscriber you have to decide (bet) whether a web site is going to have something you like well enough so that you will keep your subscription. I would suggest that answering questions regarding future content fall outside the scope of what's normally considered customer service.

    I like watching a & z have sex, but I will be glad when they a larger pool of active models. I look forward to watching videos where Brett tops. I wonder if they have tried it off camera. They're all three great guys.

  7. #757
    On the Prowl MatrixNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    65

    Code of Conduct

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by joparoke View Post
    I know what milestone HASN'T been reached yet ...

    BRET FUCKING !!


    I'm not buying the excuse that the guys are afraid of his size.

    Yeah, Bret's cock is big, but Austin and Zane have been getting cornholed for years now. I'm quite sure their holes can handle it.

    Can you at least give your members a timeline as to when (and if) this is gonna happen? 3 months? 6 months? NEVER?
    I thought Mason took a big dick once on "that other site".
    Maybe I'm confusing him with Payne.

    By the way, how thick is Bret's dick? I don't think the length is the thing to worry about; it's girth that would be hard to take.

  8. #758

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Other than sites dedicated to a single model, I don't know of any sites that tell subscribers in advance which model is going to appear, when they are going to appear, and/or what type of action they will perform. That's especially true for new models. Stuff happens. Initially, AZ was more open about their future plans, but things happened and plans needed to change. So I think that they've learned their lesson and don't disclose future plans to give themselves better flexibility. As a subscriber you have to decide (bet) whether a web site is going to have something you like well enough so that you will keep your subscription. I would suggest that answering questions regarding future content fall outside the scope of what's normally considered customer service.

    I like watching a & z have sex, but I will be glad when they a larger pool of active models. I look forward to watching videos where Brett tops. I wonder if they have tried it off camera. They're all three great guys.
    Here's a site that does so check it out. brokestraightboys.com They do, and have been doing, post thumbnails of the next model(s) coming up including date it will appear as well as a basic description of the action. that's just one example of several. I joined that site before and when it became stale I started to cancel my membership. During the process the billing company offered me a discount to stay that was worth it. i did and later when it became stale with poor new model choices i began to cancel again and was offered a even bigger discount. When AZ offers more models I'll consider rejoining but with their higher membership cost it's not worth watching austin and zane in every vid. i could howerver watch Bret everytime though.

  9. #759

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by avery123 View Post
    I'd like to know the answer to that too. I've asked questions to the guys of AZ on twitter and even e-mailed them but not a answer except once. they'll answer some on twitter but not all and I just asked for a update. they 'hired' Blake, who without question is HOT (along with Bret) but no more vids of him. i know new vids are released about every 6 days and the last was of austin and zane so hopefully the next will be Bret topping Blake. also they said their had 3 more auditions but there's no pics or any more info about the newbies. i even asked in twitter to Az but no response but they'll tell you when the next vid will be. so much for customer service. I quit the site because it's so expensive compared to other sites plus Corbin just doesn't appeal to me. Now they don't answer questions of customers much. when the new guys appear (hopefully) I'll consider re-joining then. i joined because i'm a HUGE fan of Bret. Hopefully he tops as well as bottoms. Plus Az needs to lower their membership cost to be competitive with other professionally done gay sites.

    Corbin might not be your cup-of-tea, but many members love him We're starting to diversify our model line-up and we are open to trying all kinds of different things- I even posted a lengthy update in our AZblog about what our members think is the best route for us to take when it comes to new models... you might not immediately see it but we consider all of our members feedback.

    I don't answer all the questions on Twitter because I don't always know the answers and a lot of times, I just glance real quick and forget to respond later

    But statsguy has it right. We've figured out that everytime we depend on other people to get things done (like our old shotty programmer) we're let down and then we have to keep pushing dates back -like the mobile site, which makes us feel like we are letting our members down which is no beuno! And then sometimes, life just gets in the way and shoots get pushed back, rescheduled, or just cancelled all-together... that's just the human element of the business. So I can tell you that a new video will be released about every 6 days, sometimes a day early, sometimes a day late, but none-the-less, every week there will be at least one new video and in the near future, we'll increase the number of updates like we've done this past week

  10. #760

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    "Blake Goes Long!" now up at AustinZane.com!

    Blake's getting so comfortable around here that's he's asked Austin to take part in a friendly game of football. Always up for a challenge, Austin agrees and we put a little AustinZane-sexual spin on it. With Zane as quarterback and Bret as announcer/cameraman, the game heats up and they start to let their competitive sides show. Afterwards, the guys retire to the spa where the guys break in Blake AustinZane style.
    Blake's nerves are still there but he starts to relax and enjoy the AZ sex. He's rock hard as he sucks Austin's cock and even takes both their loads to the face! To see who wins -AND- to see the full length football game with the hilarious Bret-commentary, check out today's update in the AZblog!





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   007.jpg   011.jpg   013.jpg   019.jpg  


  11. #761

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinZane View Post
    "Blake Goes Long!" now up at AustinZane.com!

    Blake's getting so comfortable around here that's he's asked Austin to take part in a friendly game of football. Always up for a challenge, Austin agrees and we put a little AustinZane-sexual spin on it. With Zane as quarterback and Bret as announcer/cameraman, the game heats up and they start to let their competitive sides show. Afterwards, the guys retire to the spa where the guys break in Blake AustinZane style.
    Blake's nerves are still there but he starts to relax and enjoy the AZ sex. He's rock hard as he sucks Austin's cock and even takes both their loads to the face! To see who wins -AND- to see the full length football game with the hilarious Bret-commentary, check out today's update in the AZblog!





    YUM HOT

  12. #762

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    We're LIVEchatting tonight at 7pm (PT) with Bret and Zane AustinZane.com!

  13. #763

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    In case you couldn't make last night's LIVEchat, here are some screen-grabs courtesy of Wade from Texas! And just so you know, every LIVEchat is being recorded and as soon as our programmer gets the mobile site done, he will start working on getting the shows archived for later viewing AustinZane.com!





    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/atta...1&d=1319067165
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png   2.png   3.png   4.png   5.png  


  14. #764

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.png   7.png   8.png  

  15. #765
    Sex God pmgunnerxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Claymont
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    532

    Code of Conduct

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Still can't believe I missed it ... stupid kidney stones

  16. #766

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Hey guys! Austin and Zane will be at 'Here' nightclub in West Hollywood tonight... come on out and say hi!

  17. #767

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    @ pmgunnerxx your health is MORE IMPORTANT JUST SAYING

  18. #768

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinZane View Post


    YUMMY HOT

  19. #769

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    It is a strange quote you have on your website "it astounds me how a project run by 2 straight guys gets it better than 70% of what's out there". Seems like if I were looking to join a website I would go looking for the 30% of websites that are better according to your own website.

  20. #770

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    jgermanovski enjoy it at JUB

    Anywho guys @ AustinZane Love your ads on QueerClick.com

  21. #771

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnestor View Post
    jgermanovski enjoy it at JUB

    Anywho guys @ AustinZane Love your ads on QueerClick.com
    We just saw those too! We didn't make those but QC did an awesome job on them

  22. #772

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Just posted a sentimental video of Austin at home in Kentucky, you might just shed a tear


    Also, Don't miss tonight's LIVEchat at 7pm! AustinZane.com!

  23. #773

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Thank you so much for screencaps

    I'm so happy everything's going well.

    8===D ~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

  24. #774

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Wow........ just got done with tonights LIVEchat... probably the most intense one yet... screen caps to follow Hat tip to Wade in Texas!

  25. #775

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    If you missed tonight's LIVEchat, here's what you missed!


    The guys are in Halloween spirit with matching orange and grey undies

    Bret and Austin give Zane a few porn slaps across his face!

    Austin's showing off his acrobatic skills to the members

    Austin's taking a request from a member and eats Zane's ass!

    The boys are having fun with the camera pretending to give Bj's!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LCbegin.png   LCunderw.png   LCacro.png   LCeatass.png   LCbj.png  


  26. #776

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE


    With Austin hiding behind the blanket, he uses his arms to look like they are Zane's!

    Then he pretends to be able to suck his own cock (Zane's)

    And a little pretend flexibility...

    Spread Em' Wiiiiide Open!

    Zane showing off his pee-hole!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LCarms.png   LCfake.png   LConsho.png   LClegs.png   LCpeehole.png  


  27. #777

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE


    Zane checking out Bret's "cockZilla!"

    Then the boys turn up the heat with some hot 3 way action!

    Then they switch off as Zane rides Austin's cock!

    Zane blows his load all over Austin's furry chest!

    Austin overshoots his load as he tries to spray his cum all over the camera!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LCbcock.png   LC3way.png   LCzonA.png   LCzanebust.png   LCausbust.png  


  28. #778

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    We hope everyone here on JUB has a safe and happy Halloween weekend!

  29. #779
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Hot screencaps.

  30. #780

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Wow guys... this is pretty cool since it's our inaugural year!
    ***Finger's Crossed!***

    AustinZane.com!


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cybervote2.jpg   AUSTINZANELOGO.png  

  31. #781
    Slippery When Wet
    swerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,747
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    I think that "Best New Sight" always wins in an inaugeral year...

    Seriously though -- Congratulations Guys!!!

    Oh -- and here is the link to vote for this years awards...

    http://www.cybersocketwebawards.com/index.php

    Voting won't start until Monday the 31st...

    "Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it..." Goethe

  32. #782

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Where are the new models we heard about? Don't get me wrong I love to see alot of Bret and even of Austin and Zane but I got burned out of A and Z being in almost every scene. I like Blake as well but being this site is one of the most expensive on the net for whats offered I cancelled my membership recently. Every once in a while I check back but still no new models. Once things improve to where the membership cost is worth it I'll rejoin. Yes I know things take time but I'm not spending money till I get e resonable return.

  33. #783

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo(9).jpg  

  34. #784

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    is that frosting?

  35. #785

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by richard29pa View Post
    is that frosting?
    Nope its paint... but I'm sure some wouldn't mind licking the paint off either lol

  36. #786

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinZane View Post
    Nope its paint... but I'm sure some wouldn't mind licking the paint off either lol
    couldnt lick the paint... doesnt sound safe... the paint not the licking,,, frosting tho... mmmmmm

  37. #787

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    'CRAZY TRAIN' the sequel now up at AustinZane.com!

    Back in May, we filmed a little scene called "Crazy Train." We were really excited because we were able to pull off our first ever three-way train. When we saw the footage we realized that our camera-man had a bit too much Jack Daniels and the footage was so shaky it was compared to the Blair Witch Project. With our spirits diminished, we vowed to redo the Crazy Train- without a drunk camera-man.





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   009.jpg   016.jpg   017.jpg   021.jpg  


  38. #788
    Sex God pmgunnerxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Claymont
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    532

    Code of Conduct

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by richard29pa View Post
    couldnt lick the paint... doesnt sound safe... the paint not the licking,,, frosting tho... mmmmmm
    by god he is back and with access to the internet

  39. #789

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgunnerxx View Post
    by god he is back and with access to the internet
    yes, i am back... and internetted!!!

  40. #790

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Just picked up our newest model from the airport... it's gonna be a fun-filled week, with a special trip to LA... hope to see some of you at 'Here' nightclub in West Hollywood wednesday night

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen shot 2011-11-03 at 7.45.02 PM.png  

  41. #791
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    You guys should make a series of videos focused on fetishes. Like different body parts that are a fetish for people: For example nipples, armpits, feet, ass. And every video should be entirely about that part of the body and you guys playing with each other parts, maybe have fun games like who can get a boner quicker just by having another person stimulating that part etc etc.

    Nipples are my fetish, and I would love to see a whole video of all of you guys playing with yours.

  42. #792

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Filming a scene with a brand new model tonight... this will be fun

  43. #793

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Working on a special project.... you'll get to see the finished product very soon!

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crop.jpg  

  44. #794

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinZane View Post
    Working on a special project.... you'll get to see the finished product very soon!

    I can't wait HOT

  45. #795

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Hope to see the new models you post about. i did see a couple pics but never see the guys in the videos except Blake just always Austin and Zane. Don't get me wrong your both are ok and I love Bret but with no new models to compliment the site, espically hearing about them but nothing more I'm beginning to wonder do they really exist??

  46. #796

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by avery123 View Post
    Hope to see the new models you post about. i did see a couple pics but never see the guys in the videos except Blake just always Austin and Zane. Don't get me wrong your both are ok and I love Bret but with no new models to compliment the site, espically hearing about them but nothing more I'm beginning to wonder do they really exist??
    Yet another vid with only Austin and Zane posted 11/09/11. Can we PLEASE see at least pics of the models that are supposed to be auditioning but we never hear of or see again. There was a pic of a solo but no more of that model. Another pic of a guy with you guys under a awning but he hasn't appeared anymore either. Sure I know things take time plus releasing vids on a set schdule but we've been hearing about these new models for weeks and still nothing? Give us a update please on new models. Also, there was a response from you guys to a question I asked about some of Bret's friends from the boat trip appearing on AZ and you said a couple moved on (but could come back if arranged when their schdule permits) and a couple expressed interest I believe. How about those guys as well? Let us know. Soon as there's a update worth watching I quickly rejoin (more money for AZ.com). I even hope tpo see Blake top and bottom as well. Thanks

  47. #797

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by avery123 View Post

    Yet another vid with only Austin and Zane posted 11/09/11. Can we PLEASE see at least pics of the models that are supposed to be auditioning but we never hear of or see again. There was a pic of a solo but no more of that model. Another pic of a guy with you guys under a awning but he hasn't appeared anymore either. Sure I know things take time plus releasing vids on a set schdule but we've been hearing about these new models for weeks and still nothing? Give us a update please on new models. Also, there was a response from you guys to a question I asked about some of Bret's friends from the boat trip appearing on AZ and you said a couple moved on (but could come back if arranged when their schdule permits) and a couple expressed interest I believe. How about those guys as well? Let us know. Soon as there's a update worth watching I quickly rejoin (more money for AZ.com). I even hope tpo see Blake top and bottom as well. Thanks
    i dont mean to be rude, but if your not interested in seeing Austin or Zane on a website that bares there names.. why do you go to the site? i wouldnt go to cody cummings site and not expect to see 99% of the videos to feature cody. personally i think the guys at austinzane.com have done a great job of not only mixing themselves in with the new models and bret. This is a site that isnt even a year old, and look at all they have accomplished.

    just my thoughts.
    -rich

  48. #798

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Michael Cena aka Justin Malone


    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic84983_3.gif

  49. #799

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by richard29pa View Post
    i dont mean to be rude, but if your noIt interested in seeing Austin or Zane on a website that bares there names.. why do you go to the site? i wouldnt go to cody cummings site and not expect to see 99% of the videos to feature cody. personally i think the guys at austinzane.com have done a great job of not only mixing themselves in with the new models and bret. This is a site that isnt even a year old, and look at all they have accomplished.

    just my thoughts.
    -rich
    I actually joined only for Bret as I'm a fan of his from the other site. If it wasn't for him I'd never joined. I noticed you failed to mention about the models their flying in after Blake but still no pics. etc. Of course things take time. Maybe once the cameras came on the guys bailed but you would've thought we'd seen at least one by now. Yes they have came a long ways but it looks like their stuck on only showing theirselves currently. I'd watch them as long as theres other model interaction but just the 2 over and over is, I'm sorry, boring.
    Just my thoughts,
    avery123

  50. #800

    Re: AustinZane.com UPDATE

    AustinZane.......what is your take on bb sex in porn? Just wondering...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.