JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    buttman
    Guest

    Feeling after anal sex

    Unfortunately I've never messed around with a guy yet, but I'm pretty sure that when I do I'll be a versatile. I've looked around this forum a little bit but I can't find the answer to these two questions, so here they are:

    1. After anal sex as a bottom, is your ass really loose? Do you have to wait for your hole to get tight again before going on with daily activities?

    2. Also, do bottoms have to "queef" and if so, what causes it?

    Any insights/help/advice/personal stories for these questions is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

  2. #2

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    1. no
    2. sometimes, because a guy has his dick in you pressing air into your ass.

  3. #3
    buttman
    Guest

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    So it's not really gas, it's just trapped air?

    Btw, thanks for the answers!

  4. #4

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    correcto-mundo

  5. #5
    buttman
    Guest

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    So maybe a better question to have asked is what will I feel after getting fucked. I mean from the time he pulls his dick out of my ass to the next day, what should I expect? Is queefing a common occurence?

  6. #6
    buttman
    Guest

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Feel free to PM me too, if you'd rather.

  7. #7
    Kein Ayin Hara JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    20,192

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by buttman View Post
    1. After anal sex as a bottom, is your ass really loose? Do you have to wait for your hole to get tight again before going on with daily activities?
    There's two answers to this question.

    From an anatomical standpoint, nothing changes. If you think about it, you've got something coming out of your ass that is pretty close to the size of a dick. And taking a poop doesn't make your ass looser. So as long as you're putting things into your ass that aren't way out of proportion to what normally comes out of it, then it won't change the muscle tone of your sphincter.

    Mentally there is a change. Guys who bottom on a regular basis do have better mental control over the muscles in their anus and rectum. They are able to train their ass to relax when they need for it to. So, while there's no change in tightness, there is a change in the ability to relax on command.


    Quote Originally Posted by buttman View Post
    2. Also, do bottoms have to "queef" and if so, what causes it?

    So maybe a better question to have asked is what will I feel after getting fucked. I mean from the time he pulls his dick out of my ass to the next day, what should I expect? Is queefing a common occurence?
    The combination of lube and a relaxed sphincter can cause air to get trapped in your ass during sex. This will happen if the guy pulls all the way out before going back in. It's a bit like a piston or a bicycle pump- the in and out motion can force air into the rectum. The same thing happens with women when air gets caught in the vagina.

    But to put it into perspective, we're not talking about a lot of air. It's not like your rectum can blow up like a balloon. The tension in the rectum forces most of the air out during sex, so everytime the guy pulls out, most of the air will go out along with the penis. So, unless you're getting pounded for a really long time, you're not going to have much air trapped in there.

    What happens? Sometime the air comes out during sex- a "queef" or a fart. Most of the time, the air comes out shortly after sex all at once. It's not a big deal and it's not particularly worth worrying about.


    If you're wanting to know about the "after effects" of getting fucked, it's pretty much just being sore. In the All About Ass sticky in this forum, there's several threads that discuss ways to make anal sex pleasant (or at least less traumatic) when you're new to it. Mostly it's about doing prep work ahead of time with a buttplug or a dildo. Find a guy who is patient and tell him that you're not very experienced. Don't expect to be doing the Olympics of buttsex the first time- take it slow and if it starts to hurt, then stop. And lube is always your friend- lots and lots and lots of lube that you constantly refresh during sex.

    Oh, use condoms. Always use condoms.

  8. #8
    JUB Addict HornyHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,748
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    The first time you get fucked it will be a literal pain in the ass but letting a patient man with a small dick have your anal cherry will make it easier on (and in) you. It will hurt the first dozen times you get fucked and you will feel like you need to take a shit after he pulls out after cumming the first few times you get fucked. After about a dozen times you'll be used to getting fucked and after a couple of dozen times more getting fucked you will look at masculine men as potential studs. The important part of sex, whether oral, anal or fetish is about the bottom pleasing the Top and the Top enjoying a good experience.
    This is the consensus of most of the guys I fucked.

    Queef-farting is the result of air getting up the asshole when it's fucked.

  9. #9
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    This first time I had anal sex with a guy it was WONDERFUL! It was the best sex of my life at the time!

    I read lots of information from this site and asked lots of questions from guys I met on here via email and PM. These guys were awesome in answering my questions.

    I had played with my ass for years and used a dildo, so it was natural for me to want to bottom.

    I prepared my ass by buying a butt plug then wore it around the house a little each day until I could keep it in for about two hours. This helped me to learn to relax and to train my ass to not feel like I need to take a poop while being fucked. I had no pain my first time getting fucked!

    I made a couple of trial runs using a dildo to learn if I need to douche or not. No matter how much I shit just before, I always had shit on the dildo. So, I always douche before getting fucked.

    I found a guy on Adam4Adam who agreed to fuck me. I just wanted to get the first time out to the way. It was awesome! We ended up spending the entire weekend together fucking, eating, sleeping, and more fucking!

    I hope this information helps! GOOD LUCK!

    Homophobia kills!

  10. #10
    On the Prowl FLGG2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    The feeling after anal sex?
    Empty, and missing the cock that was in there.

  11. #11
    Pianist
    Guest

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by FLGG2007 View Post
    The feeling after anal sex?
    Empty, and missing the cock that was in there.
    There we go.

  12. #12
    buttman
    Guest

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Thanks for all of the answers so far. I'm really getting excited to bottom for the first time. All I need to do is find a top.

  13. #13
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    60

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    1. After anal sex as a bottom, is your ass really loose? Do you have to wait for your hole to get tight again before going on with daily activities?
    It isn't loose, physically, but there is an overbearing feeling of emptiness. (Worst feeling ever, I always beg for them to stick it in again.)

    2. Also, do bottoms have to "queef" and if so, what causes it?
    Pulling completely in and out will definitely create some queefs. But when they pull out again, the air is released. It is very quiet, though. It isn't a huge fart or anything. Personally, I've noticed (as a bottom) that when there is air in there, it feels like there is a marble rolling underneath his dick. It hurts a lot so I ask them to take it out and reinsert and it feels great again.

    I have also noticed that my ass and my boyfriend's do NOT like lube after sex. If there is lube in my ass for a prolonged period of time, my ass creates gas to get rid of it. I always have to go to the bathroom after sex to relieve all of that gas. My boyfriend and I call them lube/cum farts when outside of the bathroom.

    However, we've always questioned if it was just us or every couple and bottom.

  14. #14

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by mbamike View Post
    This first time I had anal sex with a guy it was WONDERFUL! It was the best sex of my life at the time!

    I read lots of information from this site and asked lots of questions from guys I met on here via email and PM. These guys were awesome in answering my questions.

    I had played with my ass for years and used a dildo, so it was natural for me to want to bottom.

    I prepared my ass by buying a butt plug then wore it around the house a little each day until I could keep it in for about two hours. This helped me to learn to relax and to train my ass to not feel like I need to take a poop while being fucked. I had no pain my first time getting fucked!

    I made a couple of trial runs using a dildo to learn if I need to douche or not. No matter how much I shit just before, I always had shit on the dildo. So, I always douche before getting fucked.

    I found a guy on Adam4Adam who agreed to fuck me. I just wanted to get the first time out to the way. It was awesome! We ended up spending the entire weekend together fucking, eating, sleeping, and more fucking!

    I hope this information helps! GOOD LUCK!
    I guess everyone is different, but no reason for soreness if the guy is patient and you are relaxed. My first time was with a guy who was 9" and not unusually thick. He rimmed me and fingered me a long time until I was ready. It took a little getting used to, and there was a little bit of pain. Once I relaxed, though, it was great. I had absolutely no soreness. I had never had a dildo up my ass, didn't practice with butt plugs or anything. The only thing foreign that went up my ass before the guy's cock was my doctor's finger.

    So, just relax and breath, and you should be fine.

  15. #15

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    lol you guys are freakin pros! i always feel a little sore the next day, not much but a little, its not bad though so i guess i get what ya'll are talking about lolz

  16. #16
    Sex God WillMc88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tallatrashy
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    530

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyHenry View Post
    The important part of sex, whether oral, anal or fetish is about the bottom pleasing the Top and the Top enjoying a good experience.
    Wow, I totally disagree with this. That seems like a very selfish attitude to have towards sex. There's no reason at all that anal sex can't be mutually enjoyable for both people. It's not all about "pleasing the top."

  17. #17
    Porn Star Hello-Good-Bi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    I agree with you WillMc88. The attitude of "pleasing the top" is so not how I am and what I want when it comes to sex.

  18. #18

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by WillMc88 View Post
    Wow, I totally disagree with this. That seems like a very selfish attitude to have towards sex. There's no reason at all that anal sex can't be mutually enjoyable for both people. It's not all about "pleasing the top."
    I agree it should be about pleasing each other. I usually top, but I want to be sure the bottom is enjoying himself. I find nothing to be hotter than a bottom who is enjoying himself. It is especially hot to be fucking a guy who starts coming when my cock is still inside him.

    It's the same when I bottom. I have only bottomed a few times, but want to make sure the top is enjoying himself. Most times I have bottomed, though, the tops seem to be more concerned that I am enjoying myself (and really, they are more in charge). If I come before the top, we'll lay there a few minutes. Then I tell him to fuck me again. If I've had a good orgasm, it's the least I can do (and of course, I always have a second orgasm).

  19. #19

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    I have yet to bottom with another guy, so I tried to finger my ass and see if I liked it. My nails were trimmed properly and I used water based lube and started playing with my ass. It was really good. My dick got really hard at first, but gradually softened. It was still quite stiff, but it was amazing. I used two fingers and that's all I got in my ass. For about half hour, it was very interesting. I tried to get as far as I could and massage my prostate, I could not really feel it, but it felt good. It felt kinda hard, not sure if that was it. But yeah, for about thirty minutes I tried to feel my ass and it was enjoyable.

    But about two hours afterwards I started getting bloaty and there was lube fart and my ass was wet. I went to the toilet and started wiping my ass... It looked a bit red. Probably a bit of blood, should I be worried?

  20. #20
    Kein Ayin Hara JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    20,192

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by pytk1285 View Post
    But about two hours afterwards I started getting bloaty and there was lube fart and my ass was wet. I went to the toilet and started wiping my ass... It looked a bit red. Probably a bit of blood, should I be worried?
    After any sex play involving lube, you should clean up a bit- either with water and a cloth, or a quick shower.

    It's doubtful that you did any harm if you used just your fingers. The tissue on the inside of your ass is analagous to the skin on the inside of your mouth. Sometimes after vigorous brushing, you may have a little temporary bleeding from trauma. The same is true of vigorous assplay- the bleeding is typically small and resolves itself in a day or two.

  21. #21

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyHenry View Post
    The first time you get fucked it will be a literal pain in the ass but letting a patient man with a small dick have your anal cherry will make it easier on (and in) you. It will hurt the first dozen times you get fucked and you will feel like you need to take a shit after he pulls out after cumming the first few times you get fucked. After about a dozen times you'll be used to getting fucked and after a couple of dozen times more getting fucked you will look at masculine men as potential studs. The important part of sex, whether oral, anal or fetish is about the bottom pleasing the Top and the Top enjoying a good experience.
    This is the consensus of most of the guys I fucked.

    Queef-farting is the result of air getting up the asshole when it's fucked.
    This isn't true for everyone. My first time bottoming was with a guy with a 9" cock. I had never used a dildo. I had only had a doctor's finger up there before. It hurt a little, but not afterwards. I felt no pain either later that day or the next.

  22. #22
    tightbottom10
    Guest

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    This thread has tons of great info! I'm still a virgin as well but I look to change that really soon.

  23. #23
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    47

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    It shouldn't be all about pleasing the top however, I've noticed that since there will always be more bottoms than tops, it seems somewhat inevitable.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict cocksucker4use's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,021

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Feeling after anal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by palemale View Post
    This isn't true for everyone. My first time bottoming was with a guy with a 9" cock. I had never used a dildo. I had only had a doctor's finger up there before. It hurt a little, but not afterwards. I felt no pain either later that day or the next.
    That was my experience. The first dude that fucked me was the older brother of a high school classmate of mine. I was 18 and he was prolly like 23. He had a 10 inch fat cock. It did not bother me at all, either the first night or any of the ensuing nights for a hole summer. Sigh. Dunno why. Since then, I have had some pains in the ass for sure. Disagree whith whoever said to get a small dick first off. I have more discomfort with say a 5 inch dick than a 7 or 8. The smaller dick keeps beating on my sphincter, while a bigger guy usually strokes along it once he's inside. Silicone lube. Start out straddling him and sit on it until you get comfortable with him inside you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.