JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 90
  1. #1
    On the Prowl aquamatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    84

    Code of Conduct

    Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    I was just surfing around the net the other day and swear that I saw an ad for Cody Cummings website implying that he was going to bottom! And of course now I haven't seen the ad since, I would write it off as a dream or fantasy but I ain't all the into him so? Has anyone else seen this ad, or AM I going nutso?

  2. #2
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I think I'm going nutso!

    I haven't seen an ad like that yet... But I'm sure he'll get around to it sooner or later.

  3. #3

    Re: I think I'm going nutso!

    Quote Originally Posted by FanofFiction View Post
    I haven't seen an ad like that yet... But I'm sure he'll get around to it sooner or later.
    lol def agree most always do sooner or later

  4. #4

    Cody Cummings to be fucked?

    I recently looked at nextdoorstudios.com and it says cody cummings and it has a pic of him ready to get fucked see for yourself's you think their will be a twist?

  5. #5

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked?

    Call me odd, but I never find his show good.
    I am currently working as a model for yetanotherm4m.com & loving JustUsBoys.com

  6. #6
    JUB Addict
    dman9924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,319

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked?

    I'll believe it when I see it. Its probably just a teaser and there won't be any penetration.

  7. #7
    I'm now a grandfather! JUB Moderator Seasoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    6,036

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I think I'm going nutso!

    And there would go his site. The guys that already hate him would continue to do so, while he would break the mystique for his subscribers. For business purposes I'd advise him not to.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

  8. #8
    JUB Addict
    dman9924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,319

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I think I'm going nutso!

    Nextdoorstudios has the ad, at least right now. From the label of the pic, it might be a butt plug they've blurred out.

    http://www.nextdoorstudios.com/NDS/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dec-10-buttplug Cody Cummings.jpg  

  9. #9
    Sex God interpolic13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    759

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked?

    http://nextdoorstudios.com/NDS/compo...-cody-cummings

    guessing its another hyped up stunt - also gonna guess that the thing they've pixelated is a dildo?

  10. #10
    Sex God catdog74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    628

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked?

    Hmmmm...
    From the looks of it, a girl is sticking a dildo in his ass. And the dildo doesn't look too big.
    Not interested until he finally puts out for a guy and actually fucks/gets fucked for real.

  11. #11
    Sex God interpolic13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    759

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked?

    Its gonna be either a dildo or a strap on - pretty certain its Crissy Moon above his ass [the heart tattoo matches] and from the stars tats the guy looks like Johnny Troque

  12. #12
    Sex God harristate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    850

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked?

    Ready to get fucked and actually getting fucked are two totally different things. I think he's a bore.

  13. #13

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    hmm i think it could be crissy moon with a strap on i didn't notice that but her hands look manly...

  14. #14
    Cruise Director JUB Moderator quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,628
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    I know NDS have galleries on our site, but it's one studio I wouldn't join if I was offered it free, and it bugs me that I have to allow their sites to be discussed and promoted in this forum.

  15. #15

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Hey, that is what keeps us hooked on this guy. He is financially better off not getting fucked on camera and letting us go on "hating" his homo humiliating attitude everyday. That is what brings in the bucks. He is basically using this great job to work out his own sexuality. A guy who fucks another and enjoys it/or not is at least bisexual (another story to be told at another time). We all know that eventually he will come out and say "I have been attracted to men all along but could not accept that I was homosexual for the longest time". Tough being human but eventually it all works out.
    "

  16. #16

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    As much as he's hated by some people on this forum, you have to hand it to the guy: He (and the NDS people) have been amazingly successful in the marketing/promotion department. We say he's just a tease and no one should pay attention to him; yet, here we are talking about him once again...It's like creating a character in a film or book that is so intensely hated that people can't stop talking about him. Even if it's negative, there's at least enough interest there to garner attention. And as we all know, attention = sales.

    And that is most definitely a dildo (or extra small buttplug) - unless Crissy Moon miraculously grew a dick the color of charred coal.
    Read my blog HERE *NSFW*

  17. #17
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    LOL I missed cody cummings posts so much but i'm a bit disappointed it hasn't been hijacked yet....lol where the f*** is allicide when you need him the most?

  18. #18
    Cruise Director JUB Moderator quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,628
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Spark View Post
    ...And as we all know, attention = sales...
    But if more people knew about the way the owner mocked people here in a previous thread AND revealed personal information about one of his subscribers they might not. I hate that we are a part of him making money considering his attitude towards some opinions here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctambule View Post
    ...where the f*** is allicide when you need him the most?
    Probably keeping away - considering he was at the centre of my above comment.

  19. #19
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    oh right...i forgot about the drama last time.

    All my nude pics are low-angle shot and I edited out all the zits.I fear no one.

  20. #20

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    http://www.codycummings.com/en/Daydr...eam/film/20732

    http://www.codycummings.com/en/3-Way...lay/film/24055


    Well I thought he was allergic to penis, but he's given a guy a footjob (foot to dick), and he fought swords in my linked video. There's a preview that said he let a guy rub his dick on his hole, still looking for it.

    Found it, it's on his site called 3 way ass play, I think parker grinds his dick up Cody's ass.

  21. #21
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    he touched a guy with his toe...touched rod daily penis,pecked rod on the lips like grandma does with nephews,and rod rubbed his ass for a second.
    Cody made sure to publicly say he's not into all this at all and that he was happy his fans didn't like it either.....so if you like that,you ain't a true cody fan!!and i'ma true cody fan so i'm gonna voice my disappointment and make him happy.right?yes...

  22. #22
    Remote Control
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    He's gonna turn gay in the end. When he does I'm gonna buy the DVD and cum all day long. He is So HOTT!!! I don't care what anybody says.

  23. #23

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Quasar,

    I agree with you 100%. What the owner of NDS did to Allicide was horrible. Just because the owner of NDS didn't like any criticism of his website, he decided to publish Allicide (& Allcide's boyfriend's) personal information on the internet.......

    I subscribed last month for the first time to NDS, but I cancelled my subscription. I did tune in to one of Cody Cumming's live shows last month (why not? I paid for it....)

    So here's the details on that scene. Crissy Moon (or some other girl) will touch the tip of some anal beads or a dildo (no more than a quarter of an inch) against Cody's anus. THE END.

    Oh, and the best part of Cody Cummings' live show was at the very end, when he looked into the webcam and urged all of his viewers to go out, and f*ck some pussy!

    Yes, Cody Cummings, because the majority of people (gay men) who visit your site or any of the Next Door websites, really love to f*ck pussy.........!?!

    Seriously, not only is this guy a douche, he is an idiot.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,329

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    I truly don't get how CC stays in business or why anyone visits his site.
    He is a homophobe asshole making money off us and nothing more.

  25. #25
    Sex God interpolic13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    759

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Shit I think I missed all the drama with Allicide poor guy, I knew the company behind cody et all was dodgy but I never knew they where that bad!

  26. #26
    Slut fluxflux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sydney. Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    255

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Isn't this the porn version of "jumping the shark"??? A lame attempt at gaining more audience?

  27. #27

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by fluxflux View Post
    Isn't this the porn version of "jumping the shark"??? A lame attempt at gaining more audience?
    No. That would require Cody to tie up raw meat all around his body and jump in a ocean full of sharks.

  28. #28
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by fluxflux View Post
    Isn't this the porn version of "jumping the shark"??? A lame attempt at gaining more audience?
    well it works just fine,kudos to nextdoorstudio for mantaining the interest alive with marketing but unfortunately it's all limited to threads and comments on blogs...just look how tristan bull has been perceived by the majority of audience...they pretty much all agree that he's a beautiful guy with a great body but they have already label him cody cummings V2 so prety much unecessary compared to all the others like mojo or samuel(who are the main interest above all).

  29. #29

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Being fucked or not being fucked. In my humble opinion he's overrated...

  30. #30

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Noctambule,

    No, I disagree with you. There is a BIG difference between Trystan Bull and Cody Cummings. At least Trystan Bull actually earns the "gay for pay" title because he DOES occassionally TOP. Just recently, Trystan topped Marcus Mojo on a video for NDS.

    I can understand if Cody never wants to bottom, to preserve his "straight man" image. But has Cody Cummings ever topped a guy? Just once? Nope.

    Cody Cummings always makes it a point to say how he is only stretching his boundaries for his fans, as if we should be thankful to him that he is even doing this much. I'm like, b*tch, if you hate doing anything even remotely gay, then why the f*ck are you working for a gay porn company?

    Finally, Cody Cummings is a douche to his gay fans. I know this because during one of his live chats last month, he completely ignored me when I signed into the chat with the name "Matt". But when I signed out, and signed back in with the name "Melissa", suddenly Cody noticed me, & we were chatting a lot (while Cody was still ignoring everyone else with male-sounding names).....

  31. #31
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    you can't desagree with me,because i have not expressed a personal opinion.
    it's a FACT that ppl have been calling tristan "codi cummings V2" everywhere regardless of what he does/does not...maybe a more "gay friendly" version but that's the general association ppl make.
    No chemistry in his scenes and it's plain to see,ppl notice and react,and don't care if he is a very beautiful boy(he's really good!)...but this is porn not a Prada fashion show.

    Between the two I prefere codi cummings because at least i know who i am dealing with,he says no thanks and does nothing,has his limited niche market and does his thing.Between them and the models i actually like, i'd get rid of both because i find them an insult to sex... sorry if i didn't make this more clear.

    meh anyways compared to someone who does nothing everybody can be good.......but tristan compared to real tops in porn is mediocre and weak.didn't make any impact so he's not necessary on a larger point of view.

    mojo and samuel did in fact make an impact for their performances,rod's been in the biz for 5 years must count for something...austin wilde is very well known and he's a good performer....so the weakest one is poor tristan

  32. #32

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    A gay for pay pornstar bottoming! Good heavens!

  33. #33

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Cody Cummings is tired. So boring and unsavory...

  34. #34

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Cody Cummings suffers from extreme narcissism. Even with women, he is preening and posing like he thinks he is the center of the world. Even women think he is a pompous jerk.

  35. #35
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,329

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudepussy View Post
    Cody Cummings suffers from extreme narcissism. Even with women, he is preening and posing like he thinks he is the center of the world. Even women think he is a pompous jerk.
    Indeed, that's why he hasn't broken into the straight porn world. Because they hate him.

  36. #36
    Porn Star Allicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Hey guys, I thank you for your concern or contempt....whichever...but the reason I haven't weighed in on this topic is that it is a busy time of year for me not because I'm concerned about Next Door or Buddy Profits. My partner wasn't happy about them linking his Facebook or publishing his name but I thought it showed two things.

    First, I think it showed how truthful my comments must have been that the owner - and it was the owner- couldn't even defend his position but instead tried to deflect and cause harm to my partner in retaliation.

    Second, it shows just how unprofessional and unconcerned they are with members and former members. All they care about is the initial sign-up. They don't care if you are satisfied or continue to subscribe.

    Their marketing is all about the initial sign-up. That is why I both love and loathe Mick Hicks and his studio. If it weren't for the outstanding pictures that make it seem like the products they produce are so much better than the assembly line stuff they put out they would have long ago stopped being promoted on blogs. The blogs promote the sites because Next Door/Buddy Profits pays the best return for people that sign up from their blog links.

    Sites like Queerclick don't like to post anything negative about ND/Buddy Profits in hopes that they will win a Cybersocket award - a complete joke since Buddy Profits pays for the damn thing.

    As for Cody....I have stated ad naseum how I feel about this waste fo celliod, digital, and internet space. I have decided to stop commenting about him and his delusional fans. I did notice he supposedly filmed the "scene of my career"...surprise ...surprise...it turns out that it was a scene with him and two girls. Just pathetic.

    I'm tired of being the only one challenging Next Door in forums and blogs. I'm going to step back and watch them flounder for awhile now that they have overextended themselves with all these sites.

    Sites I might add they original claimed would update with a new scene weekly but are now calling beind the scenes footage the "new scene".

    Maybe it makes me an asshole but I can't help but take a little pleasure in the fact that the weak assembly line scenes they are putting out aren't pulling the traffic that Cocksure has been pulling. They have to put out heavily promoted stunt scenes on Cody's site to get the numbers he used to get.

    I hate that excellent performers like Samuel, Marcus, Rod, and Austin have aligned themselves with such a sub-par studio. It's like buying all the ingredients to make a really nice satisfying dish, putting it all together nicely, but then not turning on the oven or cooking it cause you 've taken an hour to do it and you have to start on the next dish. No way can you film that many scenes and hope for anything approaching quality or originality.


    I've said it before and I'll say it again I would rather pay the price for a single site that has original and inspired scenes, like Cocksure Men, than for 10 sites of the same mechanical positions and shitty production values- because except for photos ND is inferior to all the major sites.


    As for this new stunt...and make no mistake it's a complete stunt...I called it months ago when I said they would trot it out when his numbers dropped again. This week he has a M/F scene (always causes a drop), next a solo (depends but this looks standard nothing original so expect a drop), and after that a scene with Brandon Lewis that is a side by side jerk off with no oral or contact betwen the two. I'd say by the end of the year they are going to need he traffic boost so there you go...I bet there isn't even any real penetration but blogs will be pushing it for the next few weeks...not the least bit manipulative or deceitful. Why would we think so?

  37. #37
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    allicide it's not true you're the only one complaining or criticising ND or the codi cummings factor in porn...as you can see there are many who share your thoughts or part of them.
    There are also many bloggers/insiders that publicly called him,his studio and the concept out.
    Personally if i mentioned your name is because you make good points about the gay/g4p double standard in porn even if i think you crossed some lines with the company.

    to be fair i still like some scenes probably because they indeed work with amazing performers and some of them are my favs models.
    also what i really like and you seem to dislike so much is that photoshoots are never in the same location of the scene......I actually really like that.
    The scenes as a whole are however weak.

    You also have to consider that many of those who praise cummings have no clue about what he really stands for,they are just random users who appreciate a random model and sometimes your constant crtiticism produces the opposit reaction just like when i said last spring that i liked jeremy bildings and in a blog i got almost lynched lol because i was supposed to know that he said this and that about gay porn...i was "hu?"..I just appreciate a scene and I had no clue who this jeremy was or said nor i cared.

    so there was an actual discussion with the owner of ND?
    I just thought he posted info about you/your partner considering you're very vocal about them in general.What made him so mad this time?.......I mean every single thread about cummings,or better this obsession with "straight better then gay" attitude is constantly criticised....so what was said this time to upset him so much?

  38. #38
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,329

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    I've complained about it too. It still amazes me that someone who has made his contempt about gays and gay porn is still given a pay check. Go to straight porn if that's what you want.
    If not, then STFU with your attiude

  39. #39
    Porn Star Allicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Exactly, how have I crossed the line? I have ony stated my opinions and facts about their marketing model or shady practices. In fact, I never called anyone -except Cody- names or divulged sensitive or private information even when I knew it and REALLY wanted to out it on blast. If they don't want to be labeled as homophobes then stop allowing homophobic bullshit to occur.

    I'm not sure exactly what I said that pissed him off except I did post the ND drops in web traffic but anyone can research that pretty quickly.

    As for the photography, don't get me wrong I think Mick Hick's studio does great work...my complaint is that if a potential subscriber signs up from a blog because of a scene based on those photos then they are going to be in for a surprise.

    I like the fact that with studios like Cocksure Men and Randy Blue that from the photos you know what the scene will be...in a ND photoshoot often the pictures show the models in positions or sometimes even to look like they are fucking when all it is a side by side jerk off or an oral scene. Cody's site is notorious for this.

    A few recent glaring examples:

    The foursome scene where Tyler left before any of the actual fucking started but the photos make it look like he was in on the group sex for more than a half blowjob by Marcus.


    The vampire scene with Marcus and Sammy that looked great in the photos with the setting actually took place in ... a fucking GARAGE!? Don't get me wrong garage sex especially on a motorcycle is hot but the ONLY reason this was shot there was because the room was free. It completely KILLED the concept of the "vampire lover" but it wasn't the directors idea to do it anyway since he hasn't had an original idea since his haircut was current.

    Pretty much any time you see a photo set in an interesting setting forget it because the director can't film anything but oral and two positions in a stationary setting - bed, couch, bathroom.

    I like the pictures I just think unless they are accurate to the scene then they are false advertising. I mean if you go to a resturant and order steak but they bring you hamburger do you accept it because they are both beef or do you ask where the fuck is your steak?

  40. #40

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked?

    Quote Originally Posted by interpolic13 View Post
    http://nextdoorstudios.com/NDS/compo...-cody-cummings

    guessing its another hyped up stunt - also gonna guess that the thing they've pixelated is a dildo?
    NDS really knows how to enrage its customers. Talk about operating in bad faith. Ridiculous.

  41. #41
    Superstar Jayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    15,206
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    One of the most boring performers in porn hands down. He just lays there with his eyes closed. More life in driftwood then him.

  42. #42

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    I agree 100% with Allicide, DudePussy, and Ninja108.

    If Cody Cummings hates doing anything remotely "gay" or even acknowledging whatever few gay fans he has, then he should go work in the straight porn industry.

    But he won't. Why would he want to mess up a good thing he's got going? He gets paid by gay men so he can have sex on camera with girls, and then tell those very same gay men why gay sex is disgusting and why they should go for pussy instead....

  43. #43

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Well, we know from recent media stories on the heterosexual porn that Cody Cummings would have trouble making it in straight porn because of all the MEN he has had (oral) sex with on camera. So, whether he admits it or not, he is viewed as a serial gay sex actor. No matter how much he protests he is not gay or will only go so far with guys, the truth he is done far too much already to be concerned a marketable straight porn star. SO, Cody, gay porn is all you got, boy. And you are a jerk and crappy performer even at that!

  44. #44
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    @allicide
    i find it shocking that they released private info of you or your family just bacause you posted internet data which is accesible to anyone,last post i saw in that thread was the guy from ND posting the info about each new model site content,like we didn't know already,only confirming what we were already talking about:they have so many sites and so many updates that the quality will decrease even more,just look how lame the debut of those guys sites turn out to be....what has been said after i don't kow that's why i asked...so basically if this is it...wow

    personally i find your "methods" counterproductive at times for the reasons i already told you,but for the company you are obviously a real problem.
    I got a fact wrong so i thought you posted cody's facebook (i mean his real id) and the company posted yours back,but since it's not the case i find it simply shocking now,that was what? a warning not to have an opinion on their product?
    apparently yes it's the same thing sean codi did with devon hunter....

    i agree on the quality of the photoshoots that doesn't match the videos for the most part.
    but still when i subscribed the first time i was not upset about it i was actually surprised,so i think it's not the concept per se false adv,it's juts a pity the videomakers are just bad,the guy with long hair is BAD with concepts,and the editing sucks even more,so if the video was as good as the photoshoots it would be great,in fact what i didn't like about cocksuremen(which is one of the best sites at this moment if not the best one) was that the photoshoots were always the reproduction of the scene,they have started to change that a bit and the results were AMAZING.
    so the idea is potentially good but ndb fails when it comes to shooting the video material.

    the 4some with the tepephone epic fail is indeed false adv,codi's fail stunts are fake adv..it seems like a 4 years old is deciding the "artistic direction" of porn scenes...and i can't believe that a studio so big is unable to see and understand their biggest weakness.

  45. #45
    Sex God interpolic13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    759

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    I agree with the majority of the criticism, and I'm glad that your ok Allicide you've highlighted just how low ND are! I agree completely with the mis-leading photoshoot's and random locations, this post from Samuel O'Toole's blog says it all really, about the video where he's supposed to be playing a big porn star whose breaking in the new guy....

    "this was like my second or third actual sex scene that I ever did. I think this was from my second shoot? lol NextDoor doesn’t really have scripts or story lines written before the shoot starts, I know! Crazy, right?! ;D So, our amazing videographer, who is also unfortunately recently retired, pulls this story line out of thin air and runs with it. At the moment I was so confused and embarassed, because I didn’t see what he did, and I didn’t see myself fitting in the story line. Me?! Veteran porn star showing a friend the ropes and helping him out? I felt so awkward when doing the B roll! lol"

    http://blog.samuelotoole.com/2010/12...ing-the-ropes/
    Last edited by interpolic13; December 13th, 2010 at 01:38 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

  46. #46
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    I hope he's talking about the man with long hair.I saw a new guy filming in the new bts videos I hope he doesn't share the same awkward sense of humour and is able to create more believable situations...let's see.
    I like how samuel is always very generous with compliments but also very honest and surprisingly direct with opinions,I mean considering who he works for.So far he's the best revelation among all of them.

  47. #47
    Sex God interpolic13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    759

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    I think Samuel O'Toole's blog [and his old one and twitter] are a breath of fresh air! he comes across as an honest down to earth level-headed intelligent guy, I hope he stays that way and makes a name for himself

  48. #48
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by interpolic13 View Post
    I think Samuel O'Toole's blog [and his old one and twitter] are a breath of fresh air! he comes across as an honest down to earth level-headed intelligent guy, I hope he stays that way and makes a name for himself
    yes with everything you said.
    thanks for the link btw didn't know he had a new blog.

  49. #49
    Sex God interpolic13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    759

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    welcome looks like they've switched his old blog to link in with the new site... hopefully it won't get censored...

  50. #50
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Cody Cummings to be fucked? [merged]

    lol true,he really made laugh when he wrote about how little chemistry he had with a str8 guy in a scene with nd and how much he liked performing with a gay model for cocksuremen instead lol....i wish there were more candid reviews like his.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.