Colton looks like a genuine nice, goofy and fun guy in most of his pictures that I have seen. He seems to hold back a lot though. Price of fame.
he is the most gracious lover
^ I hear you can win the jacket somehow.
"Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
you can go to Sears and get underwear and t shirts with Haynes on them...
Last night, June 12th, Colton was spotted backstage at the Matthew Morrison concert at the Sayers Club with Zelda Williams, Eric Podwall & Matthew himself…
Out of the three pictures here Colton only smiling with Matthew.....
becuase he knows he's about to get fucked....Morrison just did an interview where he talked about being called gay, that it wasn't an insult, etc....ge- thanks....if you don't want to be called gay- maybe you should stop endlessly hanging around hotties with CONSTANT gay rumors about them- JC, Chace, Colton......
I love that sweater.
It's almost as if, to be seen with him, you have to be
(1) a smoking hot young Hollywood actor,
(2) a rich and influential middle-aged gay Hollywood mogul, or
(3) Holland Roden
Last edited by MatttheBruinsfan; June 15th, 2013 at 05:59 PM.
1. He began his career as a model. At the age of 15, Haynes moved from Kansas to New York City to pursue a career in front of the camera. First shot by famed photographer Bruce Weber for Abercrombie & Fitch, Haynes later appeared in ad campaigns for Kira Plastinina, J.C. Penney and Ralph Lauren.
2. He could have been Bella Swan's love interest. Long before Robert Pattinson won the coveted role of Edward Cullen in Twilight, Haynes auditioned for the very same part. Years later, Haynes poked fun at the multimillion-dollar franchise, saying that it "was all about the love triangle and the glistening skin."
3. He's known Lauren Conrad since The Hills. As a young model, Haynes auditioned for a Teen Vogue photo shoot during season 2 of the MTV reality show.
4. He's a nomad. Though he was born in Kanas, Haynes and his family relocated to several states throughout his childhood, including Arkansas, New Mexico, Florida and Texas. As a high school student in Texas, Haynes was nominated for prom king and voted "Most Likely to Be Famous."
5. He doesn't take his success for granted. "I was born with an extremely negative attitude. I was the kid who wouldn't smile in Christmas photos, was a poor sport, and hated a lot of things. I eventually grew out of my negativity when I matured. I have to be optimistic now because when I let negativity enter my life I get so depressed, and it's a downward spiral from there. You have to find the things that you are happy about and focus on that."
"Everyone wants to be adored."
With Victoria Justice:
"Everyone wants to be adored."
Teen Wolf Boys on Logo TV’s 2013 Logo Hot 100
Colton came in @ 42.
Tyler Posey @ 30.
Tyler Hoechlin @ 18.
Dylan O'Brien @ 10.
Last edited by VaseFace808; June 19th, 2013 at 04:48 AM.
Last edited by VaseFace808; June 22nd, 2013 at 12:34 AM.
hot fckin damn...he gets hotter each day.....come next fall hes gonna be fuckin Stephen ammel on the set of arrow.....they are gonna make a sweaty man sex video and the world can rejoice
Him sitting in the chair with the black & white outfit reminds me of those "Men at Play" videos! LOL