JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1721222327 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2284
  1. #1051
    Slut gymbuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    250

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by travis82 View Post
    God, Colton is so hot that if I can switch body with someone for just one day or even a minute , it has to be him.
    Me and you both buddy. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m6ngk9c2pX1roj46qo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	940425

  2. #1052
    sdrival
    Guest

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixNJ View Post
    Was it really necessary to get a close up of his nipple? I'm not complaining, just wondering.
    YES! It was definitely necessary in my book!

  3. #1053

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    It shouldn't be legal to look as good as Colton. I can't believe im saying this but he really should spread his genes around for the possibility of future Colton running around.

  4. #1054
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,576

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    awesome episode of Arrow last night....i love it when colton acts so butch....cant wait to see when his character teams up with amell

  5. #1055

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]


  6. #1056
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Ugh, Barrowman? Colton could do so much better.

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  7. #1057

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Whether Colton is gay or not, they are just punking on the paparazzi

  8. #1058

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Looks like he's having a laugh which is nice to see

  9. #1059
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,576

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    so sexy it hurts...love ya john and colton

  10. #1060
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    304

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    yeah they were on a flight together and it was all over his instagram about how much fun they were having during the flight. Yeah they are just messing around here. So please dont read too much into it
    young wild free

  11. #1061
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by tbtmo02 View Post
    yeah they were on a flight together and it was all over his instagram about how much fun they were having during the flight. Yeah they are just messing around here. So please dont read too much into it
    Oh, I know they were both being cheeky. But he could play gay with some other hotties at least. You know, for my fantasies science

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  12. #1062

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by looseliam View Post

    But he could play gay with some other hotties at least. You know, for my fantasies science

    Maaayyyybe Kellan Lutz... Make a hot couple. Colton could play the role of the 'bottom' to a tee I bet

  13. #1063
    On the Prowl MatrixNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    64

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by looseliam View Post
    Ugh, Barrowman? Colton could do so much better.
    Barrowman seems like a great guy. I've seen him kiss so many guys not only on screen, but on talk shows, and male audience members at sci-fi conventions. He's a good role model of how to be out and proud.

    Last edited by MatrixNJ; March 29th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.

  14. #1064
    JUB Addict
    cityboy-stl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,787

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by looseliam View Post
    Ugh, Barrowman? Colton could do so much better.
    LOL. Maybe so, but Barrowman did great.


  15. #1065
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,576

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    barrowmans bulge makes me swoon

  16. #1066
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixNJ View Post
    Barrowman seems like a great guy. I've seen him kiss so many guys not only on screen, but on talk shows, and male audience members at sci-fi conventions. He's a good role model of how to be out and proud.
    I agree with the last part of your statement. Truth be told, I've always found Barrowman to be a bit of a tosser.

    Quote Originally Posted by cityboy-stl View Post
    LOL. Maybe so, but Barrowman did great.
    Indeed he did

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  17. #1067
    Slut gymbuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    250

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2c46642a918f11e1af7612313813f8e8_7jjjjj.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	942137God I love Colton's smile and I'd love to get lost in those eyes........

  18. #1068
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    You can get in his gym, Vacancy and I will get lost elsewhere

  19. #1069
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  20. #1070

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    I'm calm and I love Colton

  21. #1071
    Sex God hornyalltime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    awesome episode of Arrow last night....i love it when colton acts so butch....cant wait to see when his character teams up with amell
    I totally agree!!!

  22. #1072
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    sometimes i wish i could get into television shows, but i hate watching tv. i just can't sit there and stare at something. we don't even have cable in our house because no one watches tv!! we're always on our ipads or comps. no one misses the cable tv at all. i barely watch movies. i usually end up turning off the disc after 45 mins/an hour.
    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  23. #1073
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    That kind of makes no sense to me... You can't sit there and stare at something...but you're all on iPads or comps staring at something while sitting there... O.o Anyway I digress. I too have enjoyed seeing in Arrow, I like him better as Roy than as Jackson truth be told.

  24. #1074
    On the Prowl MatrixNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    64

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    I kinda understand MJEH89's logic. I spend more time sitting at my computer than at my TV. With TV you have to pretty much follow
    their schedule. But on the computer you can get what you want when you want it. And the networks don't show PORN.

  25. #1075

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixNJ View Post
    I kinda understand MJEH89's logic. I spend more time sitting at my computer than at my TV. With TV you have to pretty much follow
    their schedule. But on the computer you can get what you want when you want it. And the networks don't show PORN.
    Errr DVR...lol

  26. #1076

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Wait... I'm so confused is he gay or straight?

    And is the sex tape real?

  27. #1077
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    That kind of makes no sense to me... You can't sit there and stare at something...but you're all on iPads or comps staring at something while sitting there...
    that figures. does ANYTHING make sense to you?!? you're so stupid, you can't even figure out VELCRO!!

    maybe i should have been more succinct in my message. i meant i can't sit and stare at television with it's commercials and slow pace and having to flip through channels and its censorship and its...

    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixNJ View Post
    I kinda understand MJEH89's logic. With TV you have to pretty much follow their schedule, but on the computer you can get what you want when you want it.
    precisely.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjrod321 View Post
    I'm so confused is he gay or straight? And is the sex tape real?
    CH is gay, imho. what sex tape?
    Last edited by MJEH89; April 2nd, 2013 at 09:41 PM.
    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  28. #1078

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by jjrod321 View Post
    Wait... I'm so confused is he gay or straight?

    And is the sex tape real?
    The sex tape was an acting job. For a show on showtime

  29. #1079
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MJEH89 View Post
    that figures. does ANYTHING make sense to you?!? you're so stupid, you can't even figure out VELCRO!!

    maybe i should have been more succinct in my message. i meant i can't sit and stare at television with it's commercials and slow pace and having to flip through channels and its censorship and its...
    Honey, if velcro were easy I wouldn't need string for my shoes But I do see your point on it. But it's sometimes better to watch it as it happens then to wait a day or two for it appear on the web ya know? Like watching Jackson in the season 2 finale so worth it to watch it then

  30. #1080
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    ...it's sometimes better to watch it as it happens then to wait a day or two for it appear on the web ya know?
    yeah, i forgot to add this. like when i want to watch "Saturday Night Live", i have to wait til they put it up on their (NBC) site. sometimes i'd like to watch it when it airs. oh well...
    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  31. #1081
    JUB Addict vampsrock1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    BANNER ELK NC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,615

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Ok so i get he is gay but has he come out publicly?

  32. #1082
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by vampsrock1992 View Post
    Ok so i get he is gay but has he come out publicly?
    it depends on your idea of "coming out".

    he did the XY Mag pix in '06 where he hugged and kissed his (supposedly, depending on whom you ask/source) then-bf Jarreth Ludwig.

    the story goes: they were bfs in Arkansas/Kansas/whatever midwestern state, then they moved to Los Angeles together to become actors/models. they split up. CH became an model then an actor. JL became/still is a model.

    has CH done a formal Zachary Quinto/Anderson Cooper/Lance Bass-type "coming out"? no.
    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  33. #1083
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,140

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by gymbuilt View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2c46642a918f11e1af7612313813f8e8_7jjjjj.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	942137God I love Colton's smile and I'd love to get lost in those eyes........
    His smile indeed is absolutely magnetic.

  34. #1084
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,576

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    You can get in his gym, Vacancy and I will get lost elsewhere
    lol....like tag-teaming his taint....cock....pits.....sweetsweet fuck hole....let me know where to stop lover

  35. #1085

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    hello googled his name, and im now here.
    big fanl.

  36. #1086
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by cottoncolton View Post
    hello googled his name, and im now here.
    big fanl.
    Welcome to JUB!

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  37. #1087

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by looseliam View Post
    Welcome to JUB!
    thanks

  38. #1088

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mksonzXn6E1s39vnjo1_500.png 
Views:	224 
Size:	632.1 KB 
ID:	943704

    can we talk about how adorable he is?

  39. #1089
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    lol....like tag-teaming his taint....cock....pits.....sweetsweet fuck hole....let me know where to stop lover
    Babe you know I'll cover whatever you don't You can cover there and I'll worship his abs deal?

  40. #1090
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,501

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    Babe you know I'll cover whatever you don't You can cover there and I'll worship his abs deal?
    Fuck it, lets just gangbang him! There will be no organ or orifice unclaimed
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    Richard Rahl

  41. #1091
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Something tells me he makes that face frequently- say, while rimming some 54 year old casting director....

  42. #1092

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MJEH89 View Post

    the story goes: they were bfs in Arkansas/Kansas/whatever midwestern state, then they moved to Los Angeles together to become actors/models. they split up. CH became an model then an actor. JL became/still is a model.

    Well...
    .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8vv9oOzM61r4lyuxo1_250.jpg 
Views:	644 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	943820

  43. #1093
    JUB Addict RaKroma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Zoo with NYU
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,657

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Polydeuces View Post
    Well...
    .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8vv9oOzM61r4lyuxo1_250.jpg 
Views:	644 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	943820
    In 24 hours this pick will also disappear from the internet. Colton's lawyers are good at removing every photo trace to his past homo romances before he became a 'star.'

  44. #1094
    On the Prowl Curiously Confused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    I don't think they should bother. It doesn't even look like him plus it has that photoshop feel...ijs.

  45. #1095
    Slut gymbuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    250

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	omgg.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	943900Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eyes.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	943901Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crom.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	943902Just a few more pictures of Colton that show off those eyes....

  46. #1096
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiously Confused View Post
    It doesn't even look like him plus it has that photoshop feel...
    it's real, no photoshopping done there.

    ...and you wanna talk about his beautiful eyes...

    Last edited by MJEH89; April 7th, 2013 at 12:54 AM.
    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  47. #1097
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,400

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Isn't his brother gay?

  48. #1098
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    381

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    Isn't his brother gay?
    Yes, married with kids.

  49. #1099
    Slut gymbuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    250

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MJEH89 View Post
    it's real, no photoshopping done there.

    ...and you wanna talk about his beautiful eyes...

    It's all Colton. I've said it before, he is one of the best looking models / actors working today.

  50. #1100

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    I'm not as sure of that bf pic as the rest of you are. The nose looks different. Unless he's had work done. His nose is absolutely perfect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.