JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 913141519 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 700 of 2669
  1. #651
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    218

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Colton is pathetic. He is still trying to get all of his XY magazine pics taken off the internet and totally erased. It's shame that he has turned out to be a bad role model for the gay and bisexual youth.


    So this happened 4 nights ago…

    I answered an anon like months ago asking me “why do people think colton is gay”.

    I used his gay pictures as a support to my answer. My answer was so reliable it gained hundreds of notes… even if it was just a question and i tagged it and never reblogged it.

    until it’s popularity probably gained attention and Colton was tumblring or whatever or someone reported but whatever. this is what i get.

    I am not posting/reblogging anymore those pictures because I don’t wanna risk my account getting suspended now that my blog is probably under his radar.

    Yeah, he found my blog but he didn’t even message or follow or anything. lol.

    So there…

    To be honest, here’s what I think. Colton may try his all to try to remove all these pictures but it’s already everywhere.. so I guess what he should do is just not let it be a threat to him.

    I respect him for whatever his preference is. If he is gay and closeted and wouldn’t want it to hurt his career then okay. If he turns out to be straight then fine. But I think he shouldn’t dwell on petty things like this.

    It sucks tbh… that post was one of the reasons why I gained so much followers and was gaining followers+notes.. lol, and he had to take it down. Oh well…

    I hope Colton won’t take that wrongly. I was just answering that question. And I posted this email picture so people would be aware that those pictures really are a big deal for him. Not for publicity..

    So yeah guys.. my advice to you: just be careful when you post those gay pictures of Colton. unless you’re willing to take a risk.

    but this is proof that he indeed takes these gay pictures seriously. x
    http://carloseanopry7xxo.tumblr.com/...swered-an-anon
    Last edited by quackaquacka; September 23rd, 2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: error

  2. #652
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    awwww look, he's just like us. walking down the street after getting some fast food (9/23 or 24):



    "Don't wait for the world to be ready. Find what you're looking for."
    Joey Graceffa

  3. #653
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    I like the first pic, it actually makes him look quite friendly.

  4. #654

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by quackaquacka View Post
    Colton is pathetic. He is still trying to get all of his XY magazine pics taken off the internet and totally erased. It's shame that he has turned out to be a bad role model for the gay and bisexual youth.
    Wow that's incredibly disheartening and sad to hear. I don't want to say it makes me respect him and appreciate him less as an individual because I don't think that's fair, but it sort of does.

  5. #655

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    theres a bunch here but they wont load for me http://xyspotted.com/2012/01/10/colt...by-bruno-rand/

  6. #656

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by quackaquacka View Post
    Colton is pathetic. He is still trying to get all of his XY magazine pics taken off the internet and totally erased. It's shame that he has turned out to be a bad role model for the gay and bisexual youth.
    Actually, you're the pathetic one here. Since he was only 17 when the pics were taken, there are very good reasons why he wouldn't want them out there - although I personally don't see the harm - but that's his decision - not ours. And it's not his job or duty to be a role model for anyone. If you think less of him, that's your problem.

  7. #657
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    218

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jase1108 View Post
    Actually, you're the pathetic one here. Since he was only 17 when the pics were taken, there are very good reasons why he wouldn't want them out there - although I personally don't see the harm - but that's his decision - not ours. And it's not his job or duty to be a role model for anyone. If you think less of him, that's your problem.
    ARE YOU KIDDING?! The pics were done for a magazine, they're hardly his private pics, for crying out loud. Colton is pathetic because; 1)Once something has been posted the internet, it is forever. 2)The more you want something to go away, the more persistent it will be at sticking around. Seriously why the fuck are you defending someone who is acting like he is ashamed about being gay or bi? I bet that you are just one of his fangirls and you defend him only because he has a cute face.

  8. #658
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,585
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Before we self-combust, I think it's worth looking at the timeline and (dare I say it) facts about the removal of the XY images. Firstly, it was the photographer (who owned the copyright - not XY) who started requesting sites to remove the images. A perfectly legal thing for him to do if copyright is being breached. Then a new character appeared on the scene claiming to be Colton's lawyer requesting certain images were removed (not always the entire collection). I think it's wrong for them to claim that they were private images considering they were published in a successful magazine. My only thought on a couple of the images is that they MAY have been 'candid' shots and not part of the 'official' photoshoot. In which case, they WOULD be classed as private.

    The most important aspect of this is the fact that Colton was 17 and a MINOR, and some of the images could be considered as simulating sexual activity, lewd and lascivious in nature. Whilst this may not be a personal issue for Colton, it would certainly be an issue for the person who took them and the people circulating them by virtue of the fact that they could be viewed as breaching the US 2257 law with regard to pornographic material. This law does not regard actual sex or simulated sex as different entities.

    We also have to throw the (then) imminent screening of the 1st series of 'Teen Wolf' into the mix, and we have the recipe (and motive) for a fairly intense 'clean-up' operation.

    Again, whilst it may not be a personal worry for Colton, he would have little or no say in the matter if MTV wanted to clean-up his past a little - and this is the scenario that I personally believe has taken place. Like it or not, when you're an upcoming 'star' starting to hit the big time, you have very little say in what your studio decides. Rocking the boat isn't the best way to continue your climb to stardom.

    Considering Colton has a gay brother who is married to his partner, I don't think Colton gives a fuck about the photoshoot from his past. However, I DO think he could have made some kind of comment about the C&D notices that these lawyers have been sending out.
    Last edited by quasar; September 24th, 2012 at 02:00 PM.

  9. #659

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    Before we self-combust, I think it's worth looking at the timeline and (dare I say it) facts about the removal of the XY images. Firstly, it was the photographer (who owned the copyright - not XY) who started requesting sites to remove the images. A perfectly legal thing for him to do if copyright is being breached. Then a new character appeared on the scene claiming to be Colton's lawyer requesting certain images were removed (not always the entire collection). I think it's wrong for them to claim that they were private images considering they were published in a successful magazine. My only thought on a couple of the images is that they MAY have been 'candid' shots and not part of the 'official' photoshoot. In which case, they WOULD be classed as private.

    The most important aspect of this is the fact that Colton was 17 and a MINOR, and some of the images could be considered as simulating sexual activity, lewd and lascivious in nature. Whilst this may not be a personal issue for Colton, it would certainly be an issue for the person who took them and the people circulating them by virtue of the fact that they could be viewed as breaching the US 2257 law with regard to pornographic material. This law does not regard actual sex or simulated sex as different entities.

    We also have to throw the (then) imminent screening of the 1st series of 'Teen Wolf' into the mix, and we have the recipe (and motive) for a fairly intense 'clean-up' operation.

    Again, whilst it may not be a personal worry for Colton, he would have little or no say in the matter if MTV wanted to clean-up his past a little - and this is the scenario that I personally believe has taken place. Like it or not, when you're an upcoming 'star' starting to hit the big time, you have very little say in what your studio decides. Rocking the boat isn't the best way to continue your climb to stardom.

    Considering Colton has a gay brother who is married to his partner, I don't think Colton gives a fuck about the photoshoot from his past. However, I DO think he could have made some kind of comment about the C&D notices that these lawyers have been sending out.
    Thank you for putting this into perspective! Its really a shame how quickly his "fans" here would drop him because of one random post that may or may not have any truth to it. Times like this are why I can't really blame celebs for not wanting their images posted all over these types of sites when people who claim to support them are so quick to drop them. A shame, but hey this just goes to show how sickeningly shallow some people are.

    I wonder how many people who post here drooling over Colton knew about his age, his relationship with his brother, or why he's so comfortable around gay celebs (like Ricky Martin & Zach Quinto)? Its really laughable and pathetic, but sadly predictable.

    Regardless, I'm sure Colton will continue to do well in the industry.
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  10. #660
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    And again you are just making excuses for the guy. Why exactly? This isn't just about the XY photo shoot either. It's about Colton's obvious attempt to closet himself more and more lately. Posting pics with girls on twitter, saying they're hot, and saying in interviews how he loves to date country girls. He is alluding (actually more than alluding, he's basically saying) he's straight when we all know he isn't. I find it disgusting. And it's ultimately his decision. Don't you dare blame this on MTV. They don't have the power to force anyone against their will to hide in the closet. Colton would be out right now if he had some integrity and didn't give in to fame and money. But he hasn't. I find his whole attempt of closeting just fucking ridiculous. We have all seen the pics. What does he think he will accomplish by pretending to be straight? It'd one thing to stay closeted if he was never out in the first place, but he did the worst possible thing he could have done.. that is being out as a public person (because he was back when the pics were taken), only to now hint that he likes girls, that he's straight and that the pics we've all seen don't exist. It reminds me of Luke Evans.. who in England was openly out and talked about how much he liked big cocks, only to be engaged to a girl as soon as he started to gain some fame in Hollywood. It's disgusting. It's the worst thing you can do as a famous gay man.. to go back into the closet when you reach a certain level of fame. I don't even have words to describe how disgusting that is.. and Colton is threading dangerously close to that territory. It's not even about him being glass closeted, because he's not.. he's in a fully sized closet now. Matt Bomer, Jim Parsons, Zachary Quinto.. they were all in the glass closet. They never discussed their sexuality, but they never pretended to like girls either.. like Colton is doing right now.

    Sorry.. I just have no respect for the way Colton is handling this issue. So many brave young men have come out lately.. Ezra Miller, Paul Iacono.. then you have this closet case. Whatever. He could have just said "yes, those pics were of me, yes, I am gay, but please respect my privacy.. I don't want to talk about my private life." All he needed to do was to make a small comment, instead of playing this ridiculous charade.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  11. #661
    Sex God MatttheBruinsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    612

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Maybe I'm confused... how does posing for a paid modeling assignment in a magazine constitute outing himself? I don't assume that models holding guns while dressed up in tuxedos are actually James Bond-style spies either. While my impression from interviews (particularly ones where he interacts with Holland Roden) is that Colton may play for our team, I don't recall him ever outing himself publicly.

  12. #662
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MatttheBruinsfan View Post
    Maybe I'm confused... how does posing for a paid modeling assignment in a magazine constitute outing himself? I don't assume that models holding guns while dressed up in tuxedos are actually James Bond-style spies either. While my impression from interviews (particularly ones where he interacts with Holland Roden) is that Colton may play for our team, I don't recall him ever outing himself publicly.
    Well.. for starters he did the photo shoot with his boyfriend at the time.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  13. #663
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by aagold76 View Post
    may not have said he's str8- I don't know, but he recently attended a launch party with a girl, if gay- his beardAttachment 874332Attachment 874333Attachment 874334
    so any guy who you think is gay hanging out with a girl automatically makes her his beard?
    young wild free

  14. #664

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    edited my post because lord knows coltons lawyers do internet damage control. The only thing that offends me more then him denying hes gay is fact people accuse him of being gay. Sure hes hot, but hes not someone i want playing for gay team because of his jerk/do**he of a personality.
    Last edited by Ncompletelife2012; September 25th, 2012 at 09:29 AM.

  15. #665
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncompletelife2012 View Post
    edited my post because lord knows coltons lawyers do internet damage control. The only thing that offends me more then him denying hes gay is fact people accuse him of being gay. Sure hes hot, but hes not someone i want playing for gay team because of his jerk/do**he of a personality.
    I agree with the douche part.. but the fact is that he is on our team.. so what can we do? Although he does his best to pretend he's straight, so maybe it's finally time to forget him and instead talk about other brave people.. Ezra Miller and Paul Iacono have come out.. they're his age. We should praise them instead. They have courage, and Ezra Miller is an excellent actor. He is proof that you don't have to closet yourself to have a good career. He has starred in some really good movies with great casts, and is clearly not lacking work.. at all.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  16. #666

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    the photos where he is kissing the other guy are not pornographic, so it isnt important if he was minor.

    but colton doesnt mind showing these photos or isn't suing anyone even if they are of (soft) pornographic nature?
















  17. #667

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    now who can smell the hypocrisy here?

  18. #668

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]



    - - - Updated - - -


  19. #669

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    And again you are just making excuses for the guy. Why exactly? This isn't just about the XY photo shoot either. It's about Colton's obvious attempt to closet himself more and more lately. Posting pics with girls on twitter, saying they're hot, and saying in interviews how he loves to date country girls. He is alluding (actually more than alluding, he's basically saying) he's straight when we all know he isn't. I find it disgusting. And it's ultimately his decision. Don't you dare blame this on MTV. They don't have the power to force anyone against their will to hide in the closet. Colton would be out right now if he had some integrity and didn't give in to fame and money. But he hasn't. I find his whole attempt of closeting just fucking ridiculous. We have all seen the pics. What does he think he will accomplish by pretending to be straight? It'd one thing to stay closeted if he was never out in the first place, but he did the worst possible thing he could have done.. that is being out as a public person (because he was back when the pics were taken), only to now hint that he likes girls, that he's straight and that the pics we've all seen don't exist. It reminds me of Luke Evans.. who in England was openly out and talked about how much he liked big cocks, only to be engaged to a girl as soon as he started to gain some fame in Hollywood. It's disgusting. It's the worst thing you can do as a famous gay man.. to go back into the closet when you reach a certain level of fame. I don't even have words to describe how disgusting that is.. and Colton is threading dangerously close to that territory. It's not even about him being glass closeted, because he's not.. he's in a fully sized closet now. Matt Bomer, Jim Parsons, Zachary Quinto.. they were all in the glass closet. They never discussed their sexuality, but they never pretended to like girls either.. like Colton is doing right now.

    Sorry.. I just have no respect for the way Colton is handling this issue. So many brave young men have come out lately.. Ezra Miller, Paul Iacono.. then you have this closet case. Whatever. He could have just said "yes, those pics were of me, yes, I am gay, but please respect my privacy.. I don't want to talk about my private life." All he needed to do was to make a small comment, instead of playing this ridiculous charade.
    I don't see how I'm making excuses when the majority of my post is reaffirming facts that quasar posted about the situation.

    Can I ask why it bothers you so much that he is or isn't out of the closet? Not only is it bad enough that 90% of young, hot, Hollywood men have to be gay around forums like this, but do people really have nothing better to do than criticize and comment on how much of a coward or douche he is for 'dating' actresses or taking female partners to events?

    Quite frankly, what actor would want to even cater or appeal to an audience who's so quick to turn into a social lynch mob anyway?

    At this point, I could care less what his preferences is because as far as I can tell, he actually respects the people (gay or straight) that he surrounds himself. If he's not comfortable coming out yet or whatever the case is - who gives a crap? You would think of all groups, gay men would be an inkling more understanding/supportive of someone who maybe wants to build their brand up and have a solid career going before being comfortable putting their personal lives out in the open. Very few celebs who've had any type of meaning career hit the scene already out and open. The majority of popular/successful gay/lesbian actors didn't come out until later in their careers.

    Then again, I guess we have different priorities/expectations of a mere MTV actor and different definitions of what "integrity" means...
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  20. #670

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    I totally respect if he wants to stay in the closet - the only scenario in which I would condone an attempt to out a celebrity is if the celebrity was publicly homophobic and/or working to promote homophobia because in that case, they'd be being hypocritical and it'd serve them right.

    Maybe I'm solely speaking for myself in saying this, but I don't think some people here are upset about his decision (IF he actually is gay) to keep his private life private, but rather his attempt to cover up something about himself that was previously out in the open as if he's ashamed of it (which, as I'm now learning, may not even be his doing at all, which is totally understandable and changes everything.) I think the ill-will toward him, if that's the case, comes from the fact that it's publicly becoming more and more essential for LGBT people to have these people to identify with so it's continually enforced that being who you are is nothing to be ashamed of. Notice I said publicly - I feel it's always been essential but now with the work of anti-bullying campaigns and the continued gay rights movement, it's definitely more publicized. Colton has no obligation to be a gay role model and the fact that he's already showed how open and accepting and comfortable he is with members of the LGBT community, including his brother, is a statement in itself. But I think that's what the issue is there.

    I will continue being a fan of Colton regardless as I enjoy his work and his obvious other gifts but I'm not going to say that if he is in fact gay, it wouldn't be awesome if he came out.

  21. #671
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    218

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    I'm not claiming Colton needs to annouce that he is gay/bi. What really bothers me is the fact that he has been going around the internet threatening and intimidating people who post pics of him making out with his ex-boyfriend. If he had just let those alone and not tried to delete them, he wouldn't look so pathetic with some of us here. We didn't see Matt Bomer sending out threatening letters about private pics of him making out with his ex-boyfriend. There is a difference between being a closet case and being a self-loathing closet case.

  22. #672
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by VaseFace808 View Post
    I don't see how I'm making excuses when the majority of my post is reaffirming facts that quasar posted about the situation.

    Can I ask why it bothers you so much that he is or isn't out of the closet? Not only is it bad enough that 90% of young, hot, Hollywood men have to be gay around forums like this, but do people really have nothing better to do than criticize and comment on how much of a coward or douche he is for 'dating' actresses or taking female partners to events?

    Quite frankly, what actor would want to even cater or appeal to an audience who's so quick to turn into a social lynch mob anyway?

    At this point, I could care less what his preferences is because as far as I can tell, he actually respects the people (gay or straight) that he surrounds himself. If he's not comfortable coming out yet or whatever the case is - who gives a crap? You would think of all groups, gay men would be an inkling more understanding/supportive of someone who maybe wants to build their brand up and have a solid career going before being comfortable putting their personal lives out in the open. Very few celebs who've had any type of meaning career hit the scene already out and open. The majority of popular/successful gay/lesbian actors didn't come out until later in their careers.

    Then again, I guess we have different priorities/expectations of a mere MTV actor and different definitions of what "integrity" means...
    WTF? "needs to be gay", umm... no. But some guys happen to be gay. And in Colton's case it's pretty obvious that he is.

    This is why the gay community is its own worst enemy. You keep making excuses for guys like him. Like I said.. it's one thing being closeted and never being out. It's a completely different thing to be fully out and then go back into the closet when you reach a certain level of fame. But I don't understand why I bother.. you will just keep making excuses for the closet case anyway.

    It's time people started to support real brave young men, like Ezra Miller or Paul Iacano. At least they're not hiding in the closet like Colton. They have some integrity. Oh, and for a "mere" MTV actor.. Paul Iacano came out. He's a "mere" MTV actor too, but at least he saw the importance in coming out.. unlike Colton.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  23. #673
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    455

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    Can we bash him in a different thread? Personally, I don't care if he's gay or straight. If he is gay, clearly he's not ready to be out. Whether it's for personal reasons or a career choice, I don't know, but we all know that being out and proud is sometimes a very personal and difficult decision and it's not something that happens overnight. It's a journey, and often an arduous process of self acceptance.

    Also, he's an actor and unfortunately even in 2012 that means he has agents and studio executives breathing down his neck and sometimes making decisions for him. It may not be entirely his choice, and I think we should cut him a little slack.
    I don't think he needs slack. He'll be fine. Colton is very out in every other facet of his life with the exception of his fans--for now. He's out here in Hollywood, he's out to his family, friends, here in Cali and at home. You're right, though, and we have to keep in mind, that at the end of the day, a lot of actors don't have complete control of their image as they or the media would have you believe. Some don't even have control of who they're dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncompletelife2012 View Post
    edited my post because lord knows coltons lawyers do internet damage control. The only thing that offends me more then him denying hes gay is fact people accuse him of being gay. Sure hes hot, but hes not someone i want playing for gay team because of his jerk/do**he of a personality.

    You are the least of their concern, don't worry--nevertheless, the reason people are "accusing" him of being gay, is the simple fact that he is. He only hides it publicly.


    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    The most important aspect of this is the fact that Colton was 17 and a MINOR, and some of the images could be considered as simulating sexual activity, lewd and lascivious in nature. Whilst this may not be a personal issue for Colton, it would certainly be an issue for the person who took them and the people circulating them by virtue of the fact that they could be viewed as breaching the US 2257 law with regard to pornographic material. This law does not regard actual sex or simulated sex as different entities.
    If I recall didn't the editor of the shoot come out and say that Colton's mother signed the release for his participation for the photoshoot since he was a minor?

  24. #674
    JUB Addict Ohiospeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,649

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    By the way - that is not a sex tape. It is from the show Look. It was a Showtime series last year.

  25. #675

  26. #676
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,667

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Unless someone is homophobic and is working on a daily basis against gays & lesbians ala Larry Craig I really don't see the hatred and disguist COlton is getting here.
    Yes it would be nice if he is gay to come out and be done with it. But that's HIS choice and to call someone a douchebag,coward etc because he/she isn't acting the way you want them to is wrong.

  27. #677

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Very well said

  28. #678

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    The lack of empathy from people sometimes disgusts me. It's actually none of our business.

  29. #679
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    218

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Why should I feel empathy for him threatening people who post pics that suggest he is gay. The lengths that some people will go through to defend someone because they are hot is pitiful.

  30. #680

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    How can you say for certain that it's actually Colton and not just his people, and why are you assuming the threat is coming from him specifically? It's not necessarily Colton making these decisions, that's all I'm trying to say.
    Some people just lack common sense.
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  31. #681
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    455

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by quackaquacka View Post
    Why should I feel empathy for him threatening people who post pics that suggest he is gay. The lengths that some people will go through to defend someone because they are hot is pitiful.
    He's not doing the threatening--the people who represent him are. To be fair, he's most certainly aware of it and does nothing to stop it, but the threats aren't coming from him directly.

    He's more concerned with what shirt goes with what shoes than going from site to site finding out who's running those pictures.

  32. #682

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Could we just get back to enjoying this gorgeous guy and move all the gay pride marching BS to another thread. I could give a fuck if he's gay-straight-bi-curious-asexual-pan or anything else. And I care even less whether the pictures are 'out there' or not. It doesn't have the slightest effect on my everyday life and I would never EVER try to tell someone else how & when to 'come out'. That is private. Some people deal with it better than others - some have committed or attempted suicide - when outed. And the people who insist on exposing another's sexuality I find more contemptable than a homophobe. You just don't have the right to ruin someone else's life. Focus on improving your own life. God knows you need to.

    And before some narrow minded twit accuses me of defending him just because he has a pretty face - No - I would defend anyone - pretty or ugly - fat or fit - to do what is best for them. And the suicide thing I mentioned - I've known personally of 2 incidents.

  33. #683
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,339

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    ''You just don't have the right to ruin someone else's life. Focus on improving your own life. God knows you need to.''

    that!

  34. #684
    aww I wanted to explode looseliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    infernis
    Posts
    16,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jase1108 View Post
    Could we just get back to enjoying this gorgeous guy and move all the gay pride marching BS to another thread. I could give a fuck if he's gay-straight-bi-curious-asexual-pan or anything else. And I care even less whether the pictures are 'out there' or not. It doesn't have the slightest effect on my everyday life and I would never EVER try to tell someone else how & when to 'come out'. That is private. Some people deal with it better than others - some have committed or attempted suicide - when outed. And the people who insist on exposing another's sexuality I find more contemptable than a homophobe. You just don't have the right to ruin someone else's life. Focus on improving your own life. God knows you need to.

    And before some narrow minded twit accuses me of defending him just because he has a pretty face - No - I would defend anyone - pretty or ugly - fat or fit - to do what is best for them. And the suicide thing I mentioned - I've known personally of 2 incidents.
    You're just saying that cause he's good looking... oh... wait...


    fuck

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.

  35. #685

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    cant we go back to posting pictures of him and drooling over him?

  36. #686

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    Do other firms pay you to google Colton and counter post nice things that people say bout him? Seems like it.
    Quoted for truth.
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  37. #687
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]









    from the Teen Vogue party on thursday or friday last week:

    "Don't wait for the world to be ready. Find what you're looking for."
    Joey Graceffa

  38. #688

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    so symetrical

  39. #689

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    He's so Beautiful

  40. #690

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by aagold76 View Post
    I wish other firms paid me- I'd make a fortune...naivety is so amusing!
    We get it...you're the only sentient being in the universe who can add two and two together. Surely, the rest of us mere mortals are too limited to comprehend the delicate nuances of outing young Hollywood celebrities. We bow to the enormity of your wit. Why waste time time contemplating the expansion of the universe, the wave-particle duality of light or debating the existence of dark matter or the inevitable inbalance in the world's energy budget when we have you to guide us through such critical issues as Colton's sexual preference? I mean, I'm sure Colton himself would love to hear your views on the topic! Truly, you have drawn your line in the sand as to what really matters. Bravo, sir. BRAVO!!

  41. #691
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,585
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan3767 View Post
    cant we go back to posting pictures of him and drooling over him?
    Yes please... "dead flogging horse a" springs to mind.

  42. #692
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,093

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrival View Post
    How can you say for certain that it's actually Colton and not just his people, and why are you assuming the threat is coming from him specifically? It's not necessarily Colton making these decisions, that's all I'm trying to say.
    So you think all lawyers just go around doing stuff on behalf of the client without their knowledge? way to be naive.
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  43. #693
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,585
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by sokker View Post
    So you think all lawyers just go around doing stuff on behalf of the client without their knowledge? way to be naive.
    No, he's saying that it's not necessarily Colton making these decisions... he may well be aware of them, but it is out of his hands. As I've already said, I just think it stinks that Colton hasn't said anything about the subject. But then, even if he did, those members that want to hate, will still think it's a management statement.

    In the past I have on occasions acted first and informed clients at a later date. Sometimes they've not been happy about it, and we've had arguments about it, but that's what I was paid to do. If you want me to get you on TV shows and raise your profile, you have to be prepared to trust my judgement. We might not like the rules, but there's still a better chance of success if we follow them.

  44. #694
    Sex God paintact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    549

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by aagold76 View Post
    if he was against it or found out later- he'd fire them/set the record str8! He's an adult, if he's not calling the shots in his own life- I have zero respect for him.....it always fascinates me on a gay site, how many anti gay enablers there are/people so determined to justify homophobia/defend the closet/scaring people then attack people who want everyone to be out and proud...the best way to full equality is coming out and being counted- while Hollywood maintains the closet, we all suffer!
    AMEN
    For being the "Male Celebrity News and Gossip" section of JUB, people here really don't seem to get that. The defense of the "Hollywood" closet by some here often gets ridiculous.

  45. #695
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,698

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by sincereisdaman View Post


    lately this thread has me feelin this way.....i miss you sincereasdaman and sinestro.....love ya colton...cant wait for season 3

  46. #696
    Sex God MatttheBruinsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    612

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    The only thing I've heard straight from the horses' mouth is Colton speaking in support of marriage equality and his brother & brother-in-law in an interview. So I'll reserve my outrage for people like Emmett Burns rather than hot model/actors that angry queens have developed obsessive fascinations and vendettas for.

  47. #697
    Slut easyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    236

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    Can't we just go back to discussing his looks as opposed to his sexuality?
    I'll get it started shall I?

    It should be illegal for a man to look that hot. Colton is the stereotypical, dare I say it, 'straight guy', that every gay guy fancies the heck out of. As soon as I saw him on Teen Wolf, I fancied him. Sure, the character in Teen Wolf is an ass, but Colton is actually really nice, judging by interviews.
    Speaking of ass, he has a really nice one. Anyone else agree?
    Add me on Kik Messenger for a chat - danny.mo.89

  48. #698

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    oh hell yes 2000 percent agree

  49. #699
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    CH announced on his tumblr account that he is moving out of the place he's lived in for 6 years in L.A. to a new place in L.A....according to Shawn Pyfrom, they'll be neighbors.











    "Don't wait for the world to be ready. Find what you're looking for."
    Joey Graceffa

  50. #700
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,351

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Colton Haynes [merged]

    oops, my bad...it's his twitter account...Pyfrom replied to it saying they'll be neighbors and adding that maybe he would stop by to borrow a cup of flour from CH...funny. is "borrow a cup of flour" a euphemism for sexual intercourse or is shawn just a really avid baker...???

    CH & SP:

    "Don't wait for the world to be ready. Find what you're looking for."
    Joey Graceffa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.