JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 82
  1. #1
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,207

    Code of Conduct

    Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    It is amazing to me that there are those still out there who believe President Obama is not an American citizen. Here you have a Republican congressman who is beating this dead horse of an issue. Thankfully, Anderson Cooper breaks down every argument ever presented about the issue and shows truth and facts to support his reasoning.

    Here you are, gents. Putting the Birther issue to rest:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RWmaBX6tKA&feature=[/ame]

  2. #2
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    IMO

    Obama is his own worst enemy about the 'secrecy' of his past

    he and his legal team have gone to extraordinary means & expense to keep his educational , health & birth records private

  3. #3
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    pfft

    the supreme court refused to hear this. They must believe he adequately met his obligations of disclosure and proof of citizenship.

    the vid wasn't working for me but it seems to be now.... let me take a look
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  4. #4
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by BearDaddy View Post
    IMO

    Obama is his own worst enemy about the 'secrecy' of his past

    he and his legal team have gone to extraordinary means & expense to keep his educational , health & birth records private
    As was noted, other presidents have refused to release their educational and health records.

    None of them were accused of not being a citizen.

    And Obama did release his birth record. He posted it publicly.

  5. #5
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,695

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    A thing that has always astonished me is the Republican ability to dismiss all fact in favor of imagination. You could see that with Rep. Leo Berman. Virtually every claim Berman made was factually incorrect. But that made absolutely no difference whatsoever to his conclusions.

    Republicans cannot be persuaded by truth. They live in a world of their own imagination.

  6. #6
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by BearDaddy View Post
    IMO

    Obama is his own worst enemy about the 'secrecy' of his past

    he and his legal team have gone to extraordinary means & expense to keep his educational , health & birth records private
    I died a little inside for humanity after reading this.

  7. #7
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Believe18 , just Google

    you'll see the amount of money Obama has spent

  8. #8
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by hotatlboi View Post

    As was noted, other presidents have refused to release their educational and health records.

    name the last president who refused to release (even a partial) his college records/transcripts

  9. #9
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,695

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    It's senseless to argue with a Republican, JB.

    No number of facts or truth can persuade.

    They live in a world of their own imagination.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by BearDaddy View Post
    name the last president who refused to release (even a partial) his college records/transcripts
    George W. Bush

  11. #11
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by hotatlboi View Post

    George W. Bush
    not true

    this is why 'debate' is generally useless in CE&P

    http://2004.georgewbush.org/bios/yale-transcript.asp

  12. #12
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    I don't need to Google it, because I saw the video I posted which is the fucking point of this entire thread.

    Did you even see it? If Obama's citizenship is a question, why are you obsessing over his legal fees when you can see, with your own eyes, his birth certificate, and endorsements of approval from elected public officials who have witnessed all birth documents? Every single court of law has struck down this issue as baseless and unjustified.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by BearDaddy View Post
    this is why 'debate' is useless generally in CE&P
    Yes it is, it's because so many people are ignorant of the facts.

    Bush refused to release his college records, both from Andover and Yale.

    That Yale transcript was leaked but it was not him that released it.

  14. #14
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by hotatlboi View Post
    George W. Bush
    I guess bear diddy won't listen to the tape or he would have known that...LOL

    thanks to JB18 for posting this... Its clear that when these people are questioned they don't know what to do, partially I believe, because they are used to going on fox and being soft handled to the point of being allowed to say anything they want so long as it serves the conservative agenda
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  15. #15
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post

    I don't need to Google it, because I saw the video I posted which is the fucking point of this entire thread.



    you aint no newbie to CE&P


  16. #16
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Beardaddy clearly did not watch the video because every single point he has made so far was answered in the video. Also, every single point he has made so far has actually had nothing to do with the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii.

  17. #17
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    so i guess the pledge of being the most TRANSPARENT president was just more 'talk' with no walk



    Hope and Change

  18. #18
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,207

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    ^ What does that even mean? How does this relate to Anderson Cooper's interview with Rep. Leo Berman?

  19. #19
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    JB18 ,

    make your next thread "On Topic"

    and even if this one were an "On Topic" one Post #2 would probably be acceptable

  20. #20
    I'm now a grandfather! JUB Moderator Seasoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    6,050

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    It saddens me tremendously that Republican Party operatives learned so much from Nixon and McCarthy. The notion that if you keep tossing out garbage accusations perhaps something, anything will stick. Bill Clinton saw this very same thing from day one of his presidency. The Congressman in the Anderson Cooper clip is wrong, but the guy just keeps spouting Fox News and wakko website nonsense.

    Berating Obama, for example for spending millions on lawsuits. The figure is 1.2 million, due to nutcases filing frivolous lawsuits against him or affecting him. They keep getting thrown out of court.

    When they don't have a leg to stand on they just start making up shit. The fact that so many (even if it is a minority) blindly follow is sad. The cynical perpatrators of lies and distortion are real enemies of the nation. The threat comes from the extreme Right, not the Left.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

  21. #21
    Enthusiast of Love Ambrocious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finding Hope In Life
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,317

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Well here is an arguing point:



    Documents released by the State Department in two separate Freedom of Information Act requests bolster evidence Barack Obama became a citizen of Indonesia when he moved to the Southeast Asian nation with his mother and stepfather in the late 1960s.

    In a passport amendment submitted Aug. 13, 1968, Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, identified her son with an Indonesian surname and asked the State Department to drop him from her U.S. passport.

    The transaction could have been part of an effort by Dunham to obtain Indonesian citizenship for her son. It took place before the State Department began requiring all citizens traveling abroad, regardless of age, to obtain their own passport.

    Several court cases challenging Obama's presidential eligibility have argued he gave up his U.S. citizenship in Indonesia and used an Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan in the early 1980s. Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship.

    The amendment was submitted less than a year after Dunham joined her second husband, Lolo Soetoro, in Indonesia. It requested "Barack Obama II (Soebarkah)" be removed from her U.S. passport, No. 777788.
    SOURCE



    Supposedly back in the 60's it was a dangerous time for American's to live in Indonesia and so his mother took him off her passport because back then it wasn't allowed in Indonesia to hold duel citizenships (maybe still does not allow duel citeznships). Some say that since he came back to the United States that Obama has never regained his legal citizenship because he has never took the Oath of Allegiance which disqualifies him to be legally eligible to be the President.

    Not sure how accurate this list is but this is supposedly a list of reasons why he is not eligible. List.


    Is it legal to become the President of the United States if at any time of your life you renounce your United States citezenship? If it is not legal, then Obama shouldn't be President under that simple fact, never mind anything else right now.

  22. #22
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrocious View Post
    Well here is an arguing point:



    SOURCE

    Expect this to be ignored.

    Also his SS# does not match his place of birth. What's that about?

  23. #23
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Another issue with the birth certificate:

    Sure, he was born in Hawaii.

    But his "real" birth certificate lists his father's religion as Islam.

    Which would mean Barack is also Islam, because it's a religion one cannot leave.

    This might present a problem.

    And this might be why the real document has never been presented.

  24. #24
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8[/ame]
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  25. #25
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    Which would mean Barack is also Islam, because it's a religion one cannot leave.
    Huh?

    Religion is determined by your personal beliefs. Anyone can leave any religion.

  26. #26
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by hotatlboi View Post
    Huh?

    Religion is determined by your personal beliefs. Anyone can leave any religion.
    Research it.

    One cannot "leave" Islam.

    The penalty is death.

  27. #27
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    One cannot "leave" Islam.
    Again, anyone can leave any religion.

    A religion is an organization one joins based on personal beliefs.

    If you no longer have those beliefs, one can leave.

    And the "penalty" for leaving Islam is certainly not death in civilized countries, of which the USA is one. It might be in some middle eastern countries, but that is irrelevant to the question of whether Obama is a Muslim.

    In the US, anyone can leave any religion they want without penalty.

    Anyone can leave any religion anywhere in the world, making your statement that one cannot leave Islam false. If the penalty is death for stating that you are no longer Islamic in some countries, well that is an additional consideration that might compel some to stay in the religion even if they don't want to, but they could still choose to leave.

  28. #28
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    ^Obviously, you haven't looked into it.....

    http://www.faithfreedom.org/testimonials.htm

  29. #29
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    ^Obviously, you haven't looked into it.....
    wtf do you not understand?

    For the last time, anyone can leave any religion. What do I need to "look into"?

    Leaving a religion is a personal choice. Plenty of people have "left Islam".

    wtf do you mean by saying you can't leave Islam? Anyone can choose to leave any religion.

  30. #30
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    ^Obviously, you haven't looked into it.....
    in america

    if you leave islam

    you think you get killed for it

    you really think that?

    really really?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  31. #31
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by hotatlboi View Post
    wtf do you not understand?

    For the last time, anyone can leave any religion. What do I need to "look into".

    Leaving a religion is a personal choice. Plenty of people have "left Islam".
    Name a few.

  32. #32
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    oooh

    a buffet of misinformation

    must be a republican

    no no

    wait

    a teabagger? a birther!
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  33. #33
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    Name a few.
    Here's a whole forum of people who have left Islam: http://www.formermuslims.com/forum/

    Again, I don't know wtf you are saying. Are you saying it is impossible for anyone who ever had an Islamic faith to have a change of heart? Because that's batshit insane.

    Or are you saying that people generally do not leave because there is some penalty that would be forced upon them if they did (the death penalty?). If this is what you mean, then you are wrong because there is no such penalty in America, the country that Barack Obama is a citizen of.

  34. #34
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Just sayin'.

    The Prez is keeping his birth certificate secret for a reason.

    Because it lists his father's religion as Islam, that's all.

    It makes a huge difference in his "persona", and could make him the object of killers, for leaving his "true" religion.

  35. #35
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Potato , potatoe ??



  36. #36
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by hotatlboi View Post
    Here's a whole forum of people who have left Islam: http://www.formermuslims.com/forum/

    Again, I don't know wtf you are saying. Are you saying it is impossible for anyone who ever had an Islamic faith to have a change of heart? Because that's batshit insane.

    Or are you saying that people generally do not leave because there is some penalty that would be forced upon them if they did (the death penalty?). If this is what you mean, then you are wrong because there is no such penalty in America, the country that Barack Obama is a citizen of.
    Folks on the forum have to be very careful of their identities...

  37. #37
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    The Prez is keeping his birth certificate secret for a reason.
    Absurd. He has not kept his birth certificate secret. He posted it publicly.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    for leaving his "true" religion.
    So, you're finally acknowledging that one can leave Islam?

  38. #38
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    Folks on the forum have to be very careful of their identities...
    Why? If you look at the profile locations, most are from the US.

    WTF do you not understand about religious freedom in the USA?

    Anyone can choose, join, or leave any friggin religion they want.

  39. #39
    Enthusiast of Love Ambrocious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finding Hope In Life
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,317

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    One other huge thing to add. Obama committed treason against the United States when he headed the United Nations Security Council (multinational organization) in late September of 2009 at the G20 Summit.

    In Article 1 Section 9 of the Constitution it states the following:


    No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

    When Obama headed the United Nations Security Council, Obama was in violation of Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution, this can warrant an act of treason.

    For an example of how this is wrong, it would be like the Queen of England coming to America and deciding that she had authority over us for a day.



    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NdyiaBPzKA]Video[/ame]

  40. #40
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by hotatlboi View Post
    Why? If you look at the profile locations, most are from the US.

    WTF do you not understand about religious freedom in the USA?

    Anyone can choose, join, or leave any friggin religion they want.
    http://www.peacefaq.com/apostacy.html

    Muslims are in huge danger, if they leave their religion.

    What are you nuts?

  41. #41
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrocious View Post
    One other huge thing to add. Obama committed treason against the United States
    More ridiculous hogwash.

    The head of the UN security council is not "Nobility" and the UN is not a foreign state, nor it is headed by a King or Prince.

  42. #42
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    http://www.peacefaq.com/apostacy.html

    Muslims are in huge danger, if they leave their religion.
    I will ask you again, WTF do you not understand about religious freedom in the USA?

    That link describes conditions for Muslims in Iran, the Sudan, Egypt, Chechnya, Algeria, et al.

    We are discussing the United States of America, and the president of same.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    What are you nuts?
    You're the one who is nuts if you really think people who leave Islam in the United States of America are executed or are in "huge danger".

  43. #43
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by hotatlboi View Post
    I will ask you again, WTF do you not understand about religious freedom in the USA?

    That link describes conditions for Muslims in Iran, the Sudan, Egypt, Chechnya, Algeria, et al.

    We are discussing the United States of America, and the president of same.
    It's a universal religion.

    Doesn't matter where you are. If you leave it, you should be killed.

    That's the reason the Prez is keeping his birth certificate secret. Understand now?

  44. #44
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    hotatlboi ,

    will you admit that at one time in his life Obama did in fact practice the faith of Islam ?


    if you do.. you will be the only Lib (that I know) saying so

  45. #45
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by hotatlboi View Post
    You're the one who is nuts if you really think people who leave Islam in the United States of America are executed or are in "huge danger".
    Young Muslim girls in Texas have been executed by their fathers for dating the wrong guys. Where have you been?

    And other places.

    http://freethinker.co.uk/2009/11/05/...o-westernised/

  46. #46
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

    Smears claiming Barack Obama doesn’t have a birth certificate aren’t actually about that piece of paper — they’re about manipulating people into thinking Barack is not an American citizen.

    The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America.

    Next time someone talks about Barack’s birth certificate, make sure they see this page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails obama birth certificate.jpg  
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  47. #47
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    Doesn't matter where you are.
    Huh? Sure it does. Religious practices are totally different in the west vs in the backward middle eastern countries.

    Since people are NOT killed for leaving Islam in the United States of America why would someone teaching that somewhere else in the world factor into any decision they might have to leave?

    In some other places in the world they kill people for being gay. We do not do that in the United States of America, so by the same token, why would I care what some other country practices if the question were what challenges would I have being gay here?

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    That's the reason the Prez is keeping his birth certificate secret.
    For the last time, the President posted his birth certificate publicly, he did not keep it secret. Good grief you are so misinformed.

  48. #48
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    BP , what does it say at the bottom in the black background?

  49. #49
    JUB Addict hotatlboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    Young Muslim girls in Texas have been executed by their fathers for dating the wrong guys. Where have you been?
    And Matthew Shepard was killed for being gay. Does that mean I shouldn't be gay?

    Sure you can point to a few absurd examples of someone killing someone for practically any reason.

    In 99.99999% of cases, people are not executed for leaving ANY religion in the United States of America.

  50. #50
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Putting the Obama Birther Issue to Rest..

    Sure, they haven't. But, like Obama, why should they take any chances?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.