JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 405
  1. #201

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    yes she is

  2. #202
    Lascivious Lush altlover85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5,915

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    [quote=gsdx;6605973]I've responded to many posts aimed at me. I'm not going to respond to every single one since they invariably insult me by telling me something about myself which isn't true.

    If watching The Golden Girls is the sole basis of your insistence that I'm effeminate, then you don't have much of an argument. Did it ever occur to you that it's a funny programme? Probably not. You're hung up on using that as ammunition, and it's the only bullet you have. You're not likely to find another one./QUOTE]

    I never said you were effeminate. I said you had a feminine side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    LOL! So you think you watching the Golden Girls doesen't make you different from straight men and more similar to straight women? How many heterosexual men watch the Golden Girls? None that I am aware of. Conversely, lots of gay guys and straight girls watch the Golden Girls. That is girlish all the way. Sorry. And straight men don't watch the Golden Girls because they are repressed or encouraged by Society to be interested in manly things: they do not watch it because they are simply not interested in it.
    I half agree with you. I think watching The Golden Girls can be feminine depending on the reason why you watch it. I'm sure straight men watched The Golden Girls when they were on. I'm sure some straight men watch it now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakenbwool View Post
    This reminds me of those studies that people used to do about blacks being intellectually inferior to whites. Which were completely valid, by the way, if you considered that the studies did show that on average blacks scored lower than whites academically. In the same way that, yes, it's true that on average gay men are less "masculine" than straight men.

    But that says something about the way people are socialized more than anything biological.
    I agree with you there.

  3. #203

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Taylor Swift is indeed a beautiful girl, but I could care less about her music.

  4. #204
    Elvin
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    I don't know if I think Dduder's anger is cute or scary.

    I hope you don't take out all that anger on anyone you know. Especially a gay man. lol

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by stacyp View Post
    You'd like to believe that you bring out emotion in me, but the truth is, you don't. I am actually smiling and laughing as I type these responses. Sorry if that's not the right emotion for you, but you truly make me giggle.

    You can call me stupid all day and all night. It's cute.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lube View Post
    You conveniently ignored my point, which is that vaginas are just as dirty as assholes are. And you can clean both of them.

    Why would licking or fucking a clean vagina be any less dirty than licking or fucking a clean ass, keeping in mind that one or more days a month blood and dead tissue gets exuded from the vagina of sexually mature women?
    I ignored your question because I find you a very rude obnoxious person and you insulted me by asking me to do that.

    But if you must know the answer, vaginal fluids are not nearly as disgusting as shit, and as for menstrual blood, it is disgusting, yes, but I never claimed that I like to eat pussy so I fail to see your point. And whilst I find the idea of licking shit or blood equally disgusting, having a little bit of blood on my penis is less disgusting than shit. And that point is moot because women are only menstruated 3 days out of the month but there is always residual shit in the anus.

    And here's the thing...my original point was not about the filfthiness of assholes but rather that vaginas were made to be penetrated whilst anuses were not. The anus get shaffed and the nervous endings get destroyed causing pain when it is penetrated because it was not made to be penetrated. But the vagina is perfect for penetration as it was made for penetration.

  7. #207
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    And that point is moot because women are only menstruated 3 days out of the month but there is always residual shit in the anus.
    It's negligible if you clean it.

    Besides, there's residual shit in all kinds of places - it's all over your clothes right after you flush the toilet.

  8. #208
    dances atop the bellcurve fetaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Delta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,721

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Please do not apologize for your opinion.

  9. #209
    Burnouts Are For Kids martin6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    8,359
    Blog Entries
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    OMG!!!!!!!

    We're still giving Dduder attention? Come on, guys. That's so 2009.

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakenbwool View Post
    This reminds me of those studies that people used to do about blacks being intellectually inferior to whites. Which were completely valid, by the way, if you considered that the studies did show that on average blacks scored lower than whites academically. In the same way that, yes, it's true that on average gay men are less "masculine" than straight men.
    What's your point? Making an analogy between claims of low intelligence of blacks and test scores and low masculinity for gay men with socialization is ridiculous. Test scores are the result of learning to some degree adn innate intelligence to another and many blacks have access to only bad schools so of course they would do badly on tests, which is not the case with effeminacy for boys. All boys are encouraged to be masculine so effeminacy is certainly not a learned behavior or the result of socialization. This is ridiculous. Effeminate boys who grow up to become gay exhibit effeminate behavior despite socialization and not because of it.

    But that says something about the way people are socialized more than anything biological.
    Oh, so gay men are effeminate because they were socialized to be? Yeah, Society really encourages boys to be effeminate. In the case of gay men, their effeminacy must be innate and thus biological for two reasons:

    1. Boys are socialized to be masculine and not feminine.

    2. Even if there were socialization for effeminacy, which there isn't as this is completely ridiculous, socialization could still not explain it because most gay boys exhibit their behavior from a very early age. Unless you want to argue that 4 year olds have already suffered the effects of socialization, your claim is ridiculous.

    In fact, my second point is redundant. The reason why effeminacy is innate and not social is because socialization encourages masculinity for boys and not effeminacy. Hence, your claim fails basic deductive logic.

  11. #211
    reone
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    It seems like the same issues are seeping into every thread. I actually forgot what thread I was in reading these posts

  12. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post
    I don't know if I think Dduder's anger is cute or scary.

    I hope you don't take out all that anger on anyone you know. Especially a gay man. lol
    What anger? I am just angry at "Lube" for telling me to eat his butt hole. I am a very private kind of person and I would be offended even if a woman told me that let alone a guy,

  13. #213
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,706

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    I never understood why this girl gets the gays so riled up.

  14. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    It's negligible if you clean it.
    It can give you many health problems. I must admit that Lube had a good point and that both shit and blood are disgusting - even if I find shit even more disgusting. Shit is loaded with bacteria and if it enters the penis through the meatus it can give you a serious infection and you could lose your penis. Worse, it could enter your bloodstream through the tiny blood vessels inside the mucous tissue of the glans and kill you. Try injecting bacteria inside your bloodstream. Conversely, blood, like urine, is relatively sterile so there isn1t this risk.

    Besides, there's residual shit in all kinds of places - it's all over your clothes right after you flush the toilet.
    Reductio ad absurdum. In these extremely small amounts, nothing is harmful, not even Plutonium.

  15. #215
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    You're like a fucking insane hypochondriac or something. Wow.

  16. #216
    Temeritous hirsuteness
    Lube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,560
    Blog Entries
    34

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    It can give you many health problems. I must admit that Lube had a good point and that both shit and blood are disgusting - even if I find shit even more disgusting. Shit is loaded with bacteria and if it enters the penis through the meatus it can give you a serious infection and you could lose your penis. Worse, it could enter your bloodstream through the tiny blood vessels inside the mucous tissue of the glans and kill you. Try injecting bacteria inside your bloodstream. Conversely, blood, like urine, is relatively sterile so there isn1t this risk.



    Reductio ad absurdum. In these extremely small amounts, nothing is harmful, not even Plutonium.
    I hope you enjoy life in your sterile, joyless bubble.

    Excuse me as I take my dog for a run in the park on this fine sunny day--as soon as she's done eating a scrap of meat off the floor and taking a drink out of the toilet as she wags her tail and surprises the vet with her apparent youthfulness for a 12 year old dog.
    The world never changes if you're forever "minding my own business".
    The mindset that no one knows you're gay because you haven't told them,
    is like the dog that thinks you don't see him stealing the steak because he avoids your glance.
    Staying in the closet is like continuing to sit in the back of the bus.
    It's accepting that it's wrong to be who you are.

  17. #217
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    What a fucking disgusting troll this guy is.

    "Hey queers, your dicks are going to fall off after you have sex!"

    He's probably lying about his "degenerative illness" too.

  18. #218
    justaguy
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    I'm picking that, sometime soon, if it hasn't already happened, Dduder will sign up to an Origami forum and post that, on average, people who like to fold paper are more retarded. Or perhaps it might be a knitting forum where all the little old ladies will be told that knitting is the most boring hobby in the world, on average.

  19. #219
    WagWag
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.



    What a mess this thread turned out to be.

    I came in here thinking, "Taylor Swift is kind of cute in a young, toothy, bright-red lipstick kind of way."

    I'm leaving the thread a little shell-shocked from the nasty comments made about pussies and assholes and residual shit in your clothes and degenerative diseases.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fish_mouth.gif  

  20. #220
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaGWaG View Post
    I'm leaving the thread a little shell-shocked from the nasty comments made about pussies and assholes and residual shit in your clothes and degenerative diseases.
    *shrug* It's just a fact of life.

    An unpleasant one, but nevertheless...

  21. #221
    WagWag
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    *shrug* It's just a fact of life.

    An unpleasant one, but nevertheless...
    Oh of course...just the string of topics originating from a "Taylor Swift" entitled thread caught me off guard.

    I would say to some people, stop trying to get the last word in, for some people it won't matter...they're right.

    Even when they're mistaken.

  22. #222
    Lascivious Lush altlover85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5,915

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    This was an obvious trollish bait and switch thread. I should have known better.

  23. #223
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    I never understood why this girl gets the gays so riled up.
    Of many of the trolls, he's the most obvious. I mean coming to a gay board to talk about how hot Taylor swift is, only to gay bash the people who tell you that this is a gay board? Really?

    (and who knows what else he's saying in these comments. I know this much just from people quoting him)

  24. #224
    Lascivious Lush altlover85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5,915

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Naughty, I can quote everything he's written and PM you it, if you'd like.

    Let me know.


  25. #225
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Ha! Technically, I can hit "view post" by each of his comments if I want, but this is more fun, so far.

  26. #226
    Lascivious Lush altlover85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    5,915

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyArousal View Post
    Ha! Technically, I can hit "view post" by each of his comments if I want, but this is more fun, so far.
    It probably is.

  27. #227
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Should this thread be left dead?
    I didn't bother to read the entire thread wreck but apparently the thread maker is a homophobe.
    Which is ridiculously amusing because my straight male friend claimed that anyone who has the unfortunate taste of liking Taylor Swift is:
    1. Gay
    2. Female
    3. a person who does not deserve to exist

    In his words of course. It kinda makes sense though considering the subject matter of her songs.

    Not that she doesn't suck at singing, make bland music, and look way older then her age...

    I apologize to hardcore Taylor Swift fans this is just one of many opinions

  28. #228
    SoundWave
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Taylor Swift is the most annoying thing I've seen in years. She looks slightly inbred, she can't sing and every time she speaks I feel my IQ lower.

    Dduder, you are obviously a homosexual. A Disco dancing, Oscar Wilde reading, Streisand ticket holding friend of Dorothy. Get over it.

  29. #229
    Temeritous hirsuteness
    Lube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,560
    Blog Entries
    34

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    I must admit that Lube had a good point and that both shit and blood are disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by WaGWaG View Post
    I would say to some people, stop trying to get the last word in, for some people it won't matter...they're right.

    Even when they're mistaken.
    See, but I knew he hadn't thought about something--because when you're in denial, you become very good at presenting only one side of the story.

    I should know. I was an expert at it for 40+ years.

    So now he'll never have sex with anyone, male or female--or be forced to rethink his ridiculous view. Not that his creative mind couldn't come up with yet another outlandish self-lie.
    The world never changes if you're forever "minding my own business".
    The mindset that no one knows you're gay because you haven't told them,
    is like the dog that thinks you don't see him stealing the steak because he avoids your glance.
    Staying in the closet is like continuing to sit in the back of the bus.
    It's accepting that it's wrong to be who you are.

  30. #230
    Sex God mikeyjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Superior
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    763

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    I wonder how many song ideas Taylor could get if she read this thread?

    Oh...how do you explain straight guys that have feminine traits?

  31. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    It is amazing how emotional and poor at logic most of the people debating me in this thread are.

    Their tactics to debate me involve making ad hominem attacks, coming up with straw man arguments, playing with semantics to deturp the meaning of what I say and challenging the very concept of masculinity as valid. Pathetic.

    I am a "troll" and a "homophobe" why? Because I happen to have an opinion that is shared by most people in the World anyway. An opinion that is simply an observation made with no value-judgements whatsoever and that somehow makes me a villain in the eyes of many people here. An opinion that unfortunately is shared by most gay men anyway - even though they won't admit it - since most gay men find straight men hotter than gay men. I could reply one on one to everyone here but it would be pointless. I would do lots of typing and just get more ad hominem attacks on me filled with lots of emotion and no intellligence.


    Is it so hard to understand that shoooting the messenger does not kill the message? You people have attacked me, but what have you done to eliminate the truthfulness of the message? Nothing. The message remains are true as it always was: on average, gay men are significantly less masculine than straight men evident in their mannerisms, interests career choices. Nothing changes that. Saying that does not make me a homophobe or anything bad. It is you guys who have a problem with being less masculine than straight men on average not me.

  32. #232
    Elegant-Perverse
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    ^See? A troll and a homophobe.

    Going back to his assumption that "most" gay men find straight men more attractive(we don't - we find MEN attractive), making himself to be the victim(when he's prone to attacking just about anyone who disagrees for just about any reason - he's even done so in this whiny thread), saying his opinion is shared by the World(so it must be right, because other people think like him - a million homophobes strong!).

    Let's be clear - you were a villain FAR before you started posting about statistics, posting your pics in the picture thread and talking about Fedor. You made yourself that. Just because you found one gay man in recent weeks that half agrees with your silly strawman logic(you've yourself never, ever provided a link to anything you've stated about masculinity or femininity - not that this point matters as it's very easy to distort charts and graphs for a favorable outcome) doesn't make anything you've stated outside of vitriol intelligent.

    I can only agree on one thing another poster said - it really is time to ignore you. And please don't take that as a mark that you've won or that "i'm running from the truth" or something benign like that. I'm just tired of listening to what has become a very effective poser.

  33. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant-Perverse View Post
    ^See? A troll and a homophobe.

    Going back to his assumption that "most" gay men find straight men more attractive(we don't - we find MEN attractive), making himself to be the victim(when he's prone to attacking just about anyone who disagrees for just about any reason - he's even done so in this whiny thread), saying his opinion is shared by the World(so it must be right, because other people think like him - a million homophobes strong!).

    Let's be clear - you were a villain FAR before you started posting about statistics, posting your pics in the picture thread and talking about Fedor. You made yourself that. Just because you found one gay man in recent weeks that half agrees with your silly strawman logic(you've yourself never, ever provided a link to anything you've stated about masculinity or femininity - not that this point matters as it's very easy to distort charts and graphs for a favorable outcome) doesn't make anything you've stated outside of vitriol intelligent.

    I can only agree on one thing another poster said - it really is time to ignore you. And please don't take that as a mark that you've won or that "i'm running from the truth" or something benign like that. I'm just tired of listening to what has become a very effective poser.
    Just like I predicted, a completely idiotic response filled with emotion and no reason whatsoever. Keep shooting the messenger, but the message will remain true. Nothing changes that.

  34. #234
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Lol, I just received a PM from a guy where he says that my opinion about the masculinity of gay men will change when I have a gay man inside me.

    This board is full of fucking emotional asshholes who cannot debate a theme without resorting to ad hominem and taking things personally.

  35. #235
    justaguy
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    This board is full of fucking emotional asshholes who cannot debate a theme without resorting to ad hominem and taking things personally.
    How can us fucking emotional assholes resort to ad hominems if we don't even know what it means?

  36. #236
    Canuck rhymes with f*ck
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,878
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    How can us fucking emotional assholes resort to ad hominems if we don't even know what it means?
    In essence, it means, 'Attacking the arguer rather than the argument'.

  37. #237
    windsors
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    I think she's pretty, but I would call her gorgeous, I wish she'd do something with her hair. Don't like the curls. Looks like her hair is OUT dated. yuck!!

  38. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by windsors View Post
    I think she's pretty, but I would call her gorgeous, I wish she'd do something with her hair. Don't like the curls. Looks like her hair is OUT dated. yuck!!
    You are right. Maybe she only looked really good that night at Letterman's. I have seen pictures of her where she looks far less dazzling.

  39. #239
    BearDaddy
    Guest

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Dduder

    sorry if this been asked. i cannot read this whole thread

    would you do a MMF with both Taylors (Swift & Lautner) & you ?


    Thanks

  40. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh My God Taylor Swift Is Gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearDaddy View Post
    Dduder

    sorry if this been asked. i cannot read this whole thread

    would you do a MMF with both Taylors (Swift & Lautner) & you ?


    Thanks
    Perhaps........

  41. #241
    On the Prowl stk620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    80

    Code of Conduct

    Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    just an observation, every guy she has been linked to has also had a tremendous amount of rumors circulating about their sexuality...coincidence or a great beard?

    watcha thinkk?

  42. #242
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    Taylor Lautner and his wide nose is soooo gay. Ive never seen Twilight so hearing him on one of those loser celeb shows made me realize how gay he is. Yet hes never talked about on here.

    Who else has rat face Swift been linked to?
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  43. #243
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by stk620 View Post
    just an observation, every guy she has been linked to has also had a tremendous amount of rumors circulating about their sexuality...coincidence or a great beard?

    watcha thinkk?
    Well, she's not a great beard since everyone is speculating "her" men are gay. But I think it's nice of her to do this for these guys. She doesn't need the press. But these guys need a new beard. And not Rachel Bison!!! LOL, She's as bad as Taylor. These men have also been linked to her.

  44. #244
    JUB Addict MindBlast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,225

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    I came to this thread expecting pictures of Taylor Swift having grown a beard. I am sorely disappointed. Will someone please photoshop that?

  45. #245
    theactingbug
    Guest

    Re: Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by stk620 View Post
    just an observation, every guy she has been linked to has also had a tremendous amount of rumors circulating about their sexuality...coincidence or a great beard?

    watcha thinkk?
    Funny, the only guy she was ever linked to that's had gay rumors about them was Jake Gyllenhaal.

  46. #246
    On the Prowl stk620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    80

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by theactingbug View Post
    Funny, the only guy she was ever linked to that's had gay rumors about them was Jake Gyllenhaal.
    Joe Jonas
    Taylor Lautner
    Jake Gyllenhall
    John Mayer
    rumors swirling about all of them & yes she is an extermley poor beard...hollywood tends to circulate the same ones amongst the closet cases.

    lol @Lostlover at the fact that Taylor needs a nose job

  47. #247
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    448

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by stk620 View Post
    Joe Jonas
    Taylor Lautner
    Jake Gyllenhall
    John Mayer
    rumors swirling about all of them & yes she is an extermley poor beard...hollywood tends to circulate the same ones amongst the closet cases.

    lol @Lostlover at the fact that Taylor needs a nose job
    Yeah, none of those dudes are straight, but the problem is, I don't think some of her fans are buying all these "relationships."

    If I were her, or her publicist, I wouldn't get cocky.

    Consider that a fair warning.

  48. #248

    Re: Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    ^Yeah, it's kind of interesting how many of the fans, particularly those coveted young female fans, out there can actually see through a lot of these things. I sometimes think publicists and whatnot are dropping the ball with some of these folks...I mean, do they think that if they act like it just doesn't exist that somehow it will go away? Kind of like you know who (a Mr. Lanter). If supposedly he likes girls, and has a girlfriend, why isn't he ever seen with her? It's not as if a lot of his fans buy the fact that he's straight...same with Chace. Some of these hollywood managers and publicists have got to know that a lot of folks aren't buying it with some of their clients...so why not either get better beards, or actually have some of these young folks actually show up on a red carpet with their "girlfriend" and not by themselves...

  49. #249
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,959

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    Talking about beards.. Who do you think will be the new beard for Hayden Christensen? He split with Rachel Bilson not too long ago, and he needs a new beard if he wants to stay in the closet. Frankly, he's one of the gayest looking/sounding closet cases in hollywood. I'm not sure anyone even believed he and Rachel were dating.. It's way too obvious he's gay.

  50. #250

    Re: Taylor Swift - Biggest Beard EVER

    First of all "What is a good beard?". Second U guys are So hard on Ms. Swift, leave the girl alone. Besides if Taylor Lautner for instance was dating Amanda Seyfried or Megan Fox and if U still thought the guy was gay, him dating those girls wouldn't change ur opinion on him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.