JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 86
  1. #1
    yupnutz
    Guest

    Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    It turns me on so much when someone with a small dick is humiliated! Comparing themselves with someone else that is huge.

    anyone have any other videos? (besides the ones on xvideos.com because i've seen all of them lol)

    or also a skinny guy comparing himself with a guy with big muscles.

  2. #2

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    this one - a small white dude is kind of ass raped by a black dude

    http://fudvd.com/h/gay-group-sex-fre...WFnZA==42zXkl/

  3. #3
    JUB Addict shaneripley81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,549

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I find that hot too!

  4. #4
    JUB Addict racer2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central coast sm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,532

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I would not want to humiliate anyone for any reason. But that's just me..

    What if it was you with a small dick ?? would that be right??
    You cant change the way the wind blow's, but you can change the angle of your sail to take you somewhere else!!

  5. #5
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,354
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    So you get off on seeing a guy get humilated over the size of his dick?
    Welcome to the season of goodwill,i noticed that you never said just how huge you are?
    I am so glad that i dont know you cause what you are doing is a form of bullying
    not a fucking laugh.
    What is it with some guys they just never seem to learn well merry christmas mr huge schlong (bet you not) you seem a lovely guy.

  6. #6
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    361

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by racer2438 View Post
    I would not want to humiliate anyone for any reason. But that's just me..

    What if it was you with a small dick ?? would that be right??
    My thoughts exactly!

  7. #7
    I'm now a grandfather! JUB Moderator Seasoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    6,036

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Hey, boys, it's called a fetish for a reason. It won't suit everyone's taste.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

  8. #8

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Woah there guys! It's just a fetish! Leave the poor guy alone if it's not your thing.

  9. #9
    JUB Addict racer2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central coast sm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,532

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by soreknees View Post
    Hey, boys, it's called a fetish for a reason. It won't suit everyone's taste.


    Then it would been written/ posted as a fetish/fantacy but not as to humiliate some one...

    but again that's just something I would never do to a person.

    Humiliate is one thing---- fetish/fantacy is another..
    You cant change the way the wind blow's, but you can change the angle of your sail to take you somewhere else!!

  10. #10
    yupnutz
    Guest

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I mean like in porn. When they are just acting! Not like real life humiliation. That would be mean. But anyways I DO have a small dick, which is why this turns me on so much because I can relate to the guy with the smaller dick. Anyways, more videos please! lol

  11. #11
    JUB Addict racer2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central coast sm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,532

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by iiiset View Post
    Woah there guys! It's just a fetish! Leave the poor guy alone if it's not your thing.

    What i wrote was not dissing him, nothing in there other than I would not humiliate a person.

    and what if he had a small dick , would that be right??? and he did not answer--that's all I said..


    so chill dude...
    You cant change the way the wind blow's, but you can change the angle of your sail to take you somewhere else!!

  12. #12
    yupnutz
    Guest

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by racer2438 View Post
    What i wrote was not dissing him, nothing in there other than I would not humiliate a person.

    and what if he had a small dick , would that be right??? and he did not answer--that's all I said..


    so chill dude...

    but i did answer...i said i'm small too!!

  13. #13
    JUB Addict cocksucker4use's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,001

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by soreknees View Post
    Hey, boys, it's called a fetish for a reason. It won't suit everyone's taste.
    Yeah. The point here is that, believe it or not, the guy with the small cock enjoys and gets turned on by being humiliated. Someone with this fetish enjoys having a hung dude...a REAL MAN ....talk shit to him about his tiny, little prick and have the MAN boast about his big heavy hung dong.....go figger.

  14. #14
    JUB Addict racer2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central coast sm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,532

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by yupnutz View Post
    I mean like in porn. When they are just acting! Not like real life humiliation. That would be mean. But anyways I DO have a small dick, which is why this turns me on so much because I can relate to the guy with the smaller dick. Anyways, more videos please! lol

    That's what I am saying if you would have been more clear on your posting it would have been understood differently.

    One thing is Porn acting, and another is really humiliating someone. So I was just trying to point out that if it was written as how you said after then theres a differance. But it's all good.

    again I was just saying I would not humiliate a person for any reason... real, play, acting, what ever way, but again that's just me.... They other guy's that were a bit harsher understood it it differently also is my point..
    You cant change the way the wind blow's, but you can change the angle of your sail to take you somewhere else!!

  15. #15
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    6,354
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    That was well explained now but the way it was posted the 1st time was up for so many interpretasions am glad to read that you wuold not do it cause it was
    mean in real life as has been said fantasy is i think different, have a good christmas bud i think that there was just some misunderstanding in the 1st post.

  16. #16
    On the Prowl Ryan77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I love small cocks so its fun to see them next to long ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04 (1).jpg   212.jpg   243.jpg   mike9.jpg   weownem1.jpg  


  17. #17
    JUB Addict HornyHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,749
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    After seeing a number of fems and other less than masculine types with big cocks and seeing men with small cocks, cock size has lost any relevancy with me.
    Many bottoms I've fucked prefer to service a man with a small cock instead of wasting their time and talent on a fem with a foot-long.One man said that regardless of the size of a fem's cock it's still a clit.

  18. #18
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    leeds
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,955

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    some of them cocks are soft... and the bigger ones hard?

  19. #19
    Porn Star igamenir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Prague
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    389

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Interesting comparing.
    Though in my fantasies, it's usually humilation of average sized / slightly bigger dude showing off his stuff as something special just to be humilated by a monster a minute later
    Dr. Seuss - Be who you are, and say what you think: Those who care, don't matter; and those who matter, don't care.

  20. #20
    Do that 2 me 1 more time BINOWGAYLATER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Other Coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    7,187

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    "They need to make some vids of big cock'ed guys worshing small ones -- mqybe that would give the little guys some confidence . It's not funny when it consumes their day-to-day existance.

    I know guys with teeny weenies (well, they think they're small) and believe me - the last thing they're looking for is humiliation - they can feel bad enuff on their own--

    i'ts kinda like having an elephant step on a mouse - it's overkill !
    "Do that to me one more time, once is never enough with a man like you!"

  21. #21

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by igamenir View Post
    Interesting comparing.
    Though in my fantasies, it's usually humilation of average sized / slightly bigger dude showing off his stuff as something special just to be humilated by a monster a minute later
    Don't mind even being that guy lol....... love getting surprised like that - wow - looks like I'm the bottom lol

  22. #22

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by BINOWGAYLATER View Post
    "They need to make some vids of big cock'ed guys worshing small ones -- mqybe that would give the little guys some confidence . It's not funny when it consumes their day-to-day existance.

    I know guys with teeny weenies (well, they think they're small) and believe me - the last thing they're looking for is humiliation - they can feel bad enuff on their own--

    i'ts kinda like having an elephant step on a mouse - it's overkill !
    it depends on the guy really - if he knows his little one turns you on - which I do get turned on by smaller weeners - on bottom boys - then he can enjoy himself

    There is a younger dude that I fuck once in a while when he's horny..... his is little and he digs playing with mine - and I love jacking off his cock while I fuck him - and he's the hottest fucking bottom boy - he loves to be fucked - and his little dick gets so fucking hard for me....... he's fucking sexy with his little dick and he knows it

  23. #23

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyHenry View Post
    After seeing a number of fems and other less than masculine types with big cocks and seeing men with small cocks, cock size has lost any relevancy with me.
    Many bottoms I've fucked prefer to service a man with a small cock instead of wasting their time and talent on a fem with a foot-long.One man said that regardless of the size of a fem's cock it's still a clit.
    I can see that - if the guy is 12 inches and he's a dud - well he's still a dud. And I've had a few duds.

    But there is that old saying - about tops and dick size - a guy with a little one can do well by you if he is knows what he's doing - a guy with a big cock doesn't have to know anything...

  24. #24

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by cocksucker4use View Post
    Yeah. The point here is that, believe it or not, the guy with the small cock enjoys and gets turned on by being humiliated. Someone with this fetish enjoys having a hung dude...a REAL MAN ....talk shit to him about his tiny, little prick and have the MAN boast about his big heavy hung dong.....go figger.
    I'm average - and I fucking love to bottom for a guy who is verbally abusing me like that

  25. #25

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    So you get off on seeing a guy get humilated over the size of his dick?
    Welcome to the season of goodwill,i noticed that you never said just how huge you are?
    I am so glad that i dont know you cause what you are doing is a form of bullying
    not a fucking laugh.
    What is it with some guys they just never seem to learn well merry christmas mr huge schlong (bet you not) you seem a lovely guy.
    Give him what he wants - some boys fucking love being the fag - fucked over and used by a dude that is his superior..........

    THEY LOVE IT

  26. #26
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    46

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I am a smaller endowed guy as well, about 4.5" hard. So I can relate. I'm 33 now and have been teased most of my life about it. I didn't like it at first but now I do. I almost feel like the hung guys have bragging rights, and I guess part of that includes humiliating little guys like me!

  27. #27
    yupnutz
    Guest

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I really wished there were more videos like these.

  28. #28
    NeedToBeOuted
    Guest

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by shaneripley81 View Post
    I find that hot too!
    I like the whited guys dick. the black one is pretty, but it's too big.
    how can ya really slobber and tongue and still a dick that big in your
    mouth and not get yelled at for tooth damage?

    I like the little ones. small and hard

  29. #29
    rick14892
    Guest

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    This one dude at my gym is a total hunk. A 12 on a scale of 1-10. Eyes, smile and hair to die for, and built like a Greek god. And probably a four incher - tops. Nobody would ever try humiliating him. His ego is as healthy as he is.
    What I am saying is, I never met a dick I didn't like, but what it's hung on to is a different matter. Body/face/dick - not necessarily in that order are important, but personality trumps all.
    One extreme hottie I know is an all anal born-yet-AGAIN closeted Republican.
    I wouldn't go near him or his 10 foot pole!

  30. #30

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToBeOuted View Post
    I like the whited guys dick. the black one is pretty, but it's too big.
    how can ya really slobber and tongue and still a dick that big in your
    mouth and not get yelled at for tooth damage?

    I like the little ones. small and hard
    You can't suck a dick like that - well, I can't anyway - but I would take it in the ass for him - and yeah suck off his buddy while he fucks me lol

  31. #31

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by rick14892 View Post
    This one dude at my gym is a total hunk. A 12 on a scale of 1-10. Eyes, smile and hair to die for, and built like a Greek god. And probably a four incher - tops. Nobody would ever try humiliating him. His ego is as healthy as he is.
    What I am saying is, I never met a dick I didn't like, but what it's hung on to is a different matter. Body/face/dick - not necessarily in that order are important, but personality trumps all.
    One extreme hottie I know is an all anal born-yet-AGAIN closeted Republican.
    I wouldn't go near him or his 10 foot pole!
    yeah closet cases are dangerous

  32. #32
    Virgin otkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    39

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Hi:
    I totally love comparing dicks and I also like small penis humiliation. Even if I turn out to be the smaller guy I like it. It’s just a game, not for real, so I don’t think one needs to be overly concerned about harming someone psychologically.

    A few times I have met guys with the pre-discussed arrangement that we will compare cocks and the “bigger fucks the smaller.” This has been really exciting because you really don’t know if you will be the top or the bottom until the underwear comes down.

    Also, a couple of times I have met guys with the deal that “bigger spanks then fucks the smaller.” This can also be intense. Once again you really have no idea who is going to be doing the spanking and the fucking until you compare. You must be willing to be the winner or loser.


    Once I met this really skinny, small, boyish, twink for a “bigger fucks the smaller” game. Then when we got back to my place he saw all my spanking toys and we ended up changing the game to “bigger spanks then fucks the smaller.” I thought for sure that I would be the one doing the spanking and fucking (and I was looking forward to it) but as soon as we compared cocks it was no contest - his cock was massive and he knew it. As soon as he pulled down his underwear he had this big grin on his face because he knew that he was going to win. He had never spanked anyone before. It took him forever to choose a spanking implement from my toy bag because he wanted to examine each one in detail. When I asked him what sort of spanking implement he was looking for he just said in a very matter-of-fact way, “I just want to use the one which hurts the most.” I thought to myself “Oh no, what have I gotten myself into?” I was not about to tell him which implement hurt the most. Anyhow, eventually he chose my second hardest implement – a large wooden hairbrush. As I climbed over his lap I knew that the hairbrush could really sting. Even though he had virtually no muscles he spanked hard. In no time I was struggling to stay in position while he spanked me with that $)*@#@(&*$! hairbrush. By the time the spanking was finished (we had agreed to 50 swats) my butt was on fire and my hard-on was gone which make my cock appear even smaller. Getting fucked by him was also not easy because he was so thick. I told him I didn’t think it would go in but he said something like “Yeah, everyone says I’m too big but I know that eventually I’ll get it in.” Eventually he did – ouch!

  33. #33
    onallfours
    Guest

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    So you get off on seeing a guy get humilated over the size of his dick?
    Welcome to the season of goodwill,i noticed that you never said just how huge you are?
    I am so glad that i dont know you cause what you are doing is a form of bullying
    not a fucking laugh.
    What is it with some guys they just never seem to learn well merry christmas mr huge schlong (bet you not) you seem a lovely guy.
    Even though, it was explained better now, I have to say while I also like more standard as well. I sometimes like to be dominated. When that happens I like to be treated worthless slut. I want to be owned and used for the pleasure of others. I also have a 4 inch penis at full erection, flaccid it's about 1-1.5 inches, when I have normal sex I'm more than able to satisfy a partner, but when I want to be dominated, I'm a worthless slut, who isn't even a real, look at what a pathetic dick I have, it also helps reinforce my position as a worthless, who only good for being as a sex toy/cum rag.

    Granted I've never been with a guy, but I've done it with girls, though I do fantasize about being just an all-around worthless slut.

  34. #34
    NeedToBeOuted
    Guest

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by versatileplayer View Post
    You can't suck a dick like that - well, I can't anyway - but I would take it in the ass for him - and yeah suck off his buddy while he fucks me lol
    so you know what I mean then? I don't think I want a huge cock for my first time. honestly, I could never enjoy sucking a gigantic cock. I don't mean to sound 'lazy' but having to keep my mouth open that wide would be like going to the dentist.

    I have never had a perfect cock. but, I have only been with 4 guys in my life.
    I think I am repeating myself in my threads and/or posts. I think we all like to drink and party, but there is such a thing as 'reasonable' moderation. like, "can ya keep it up long enough so I can see what that rascal looks like up close?"

    to be fair, I was pretty much feeling under the influence all 4 times I tried to be with guys. 4 times now. so.......I may have been a little flaccid my own self.

    but I was honest. "please fuck me in the ass, please fuck me in my mouth, please let me get on my knees with my ass in the air and my face in the pillow so you can spank the hell out of my slutty ass" etc...etc...

    never happened. maybe I should have business cards made and start hitting the gay bars.

    "if you are too drunk to cum in my mouth, then what is the point? call a cab dude"

    something like that. perhaps I should abandon fantasies of gay lifestyle, and
    join a monastery.

  35. #35

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToBeOuted View Post
    so you know what I mean then? I don't think I want a huge cock for my first time. honestly, I could never enjoy sucking a gigantic cock. I don't mean to sound 'lazy' but having to keep my mouth open that wide would be like going to the dentist.

    I have never had a perfect cock. but, I have only been with 4 guys in my life.
    I think I am repeating myself in my threads and/or posts. I think we all like to drink and party, but there is such a thing as 'reasonable' moderation. like, "can ya keep it up long enough so I can see what that rascal looks like up close?"

    to be fair, I was pretty much feeling under the influence all 4 times I tried to be with guys. 4 times now. so.......I may have been a little flaccid my own self.

    but I was honest. "please fuck me in the ass, please fuck me in my mouth, please let me get on my knees with my ass in the air and my face in the pillow so you can spank the hell out of my slutty ass" etc...etc...

    never happened. maybe I should have business cards made and start hitting the gay bars.

    "if you are too drunk to cum in my mouth, then what is the point? call a cab dude"

    something like that. perhaps I should abandon fantasies of gay lifestyle, and
    join a monastery.
    You could go shopping on gay.com and find a dude to fuck you - if you were closer - I'd break you in. If you want to get spanked --- ooooo that turns me on bad.

  36. #36

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by onallfours View Post
    Even though, it was explained better now, I have to say while I also like more standard as well. I sometimes like to be dominated. When that happens I like to be treated worthless slut. I want to be owned and used for the pleasure of others. I also have a 4 inch penis at full erection, flaccid it's about 1-1.5 inches, when I have normal sex I'm more than able to satisfy a partner, but when I want to be dominated, I'm a worthless slut, who isn't even a real, look at what a pathetic dick I have, it also helps reinforce my position as a worthless, who only good for being as a sex toy/cum rag.

    Granted I've never been with a guy, but I've done it with girls, though I do fantasize about being just an all-around worthless slut.
    Careful what you wish for little boy - there are bad bad men out there who would love to do dirty dirty things to you.

    Men like me.

  37. #37

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    [QUOTE=otkboy;6694789]Hi:
    I totally love comparing dicks and I also like small penis humiliation. Even if I turn out to be the smaller guy I like it. It’s just a game, not for real, so I don’t think one needs to be overly concerned about harming someone psychologically.

    A few times I have met guys with the pre-discussed arrangement that we will compare cocks and the “bigger fucks the smaller.” This has been really exciting because you really don’t know if you will be the top or the bottom until the underwear comes down.

    Also, a couple of times I have met guys with the deal that “bigger spanks then fucks the smaller.” This can also be intense. Once again you really have no idea who is going to be doing the spanking and the fucking until you compare. You must be willing to be the winner or loser.
    QUOTE]

    Hot story dude - What can I say - I LOVE BIG DICK like that - love it when it take 15 minutes just to get it in..... the more it hurts the more I like it...

    Love that game too - have played it with fucking but not with spanking.... that would be hot - love to spank too - both taking it and dishing it out..... my favorite - the belt

  38. #38

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I love seeing pics of big and small guys together, but only with mutual respect. I don't like hung guys to brag, and I love small guys who dare to stand up and be measured.

  39. #39
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I love small cocks!
    Stick your big ones!

  40. #40

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    this topic is my favourite, i love nothing more than to see a big fat dick next to a littlt skinny one.

  41. #41
    JUB Addict cocksucker4use's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,001

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Here is a link to the Howard Stern Small Penis Contest....pretty humiliating stuff, but it is pretty well done, and the guys evidently don't mind.
    http://www.tnaflix.com/amateur-porn/...CUT/video12226

  42. #42
    JUB Addict cocksucker4use's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,001

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToBeOuted View Post
    so you know what I mean then? I don't think I want a huge cock for my first time. honestly, I could never enjoy sucking a gigantic cock. I don't mean to sound 'lazy' but having to keep my mouth open that wide would be like going to the dentist.

    I have never had a perfect cock. but, I have only been with 4 guys in my life.
    I think I am repeating myself in my threads and/or posts. I think we all like to drink and party, but there is such a thing as 'reasonable' moderation. like, "can ya keep it up long enough so I can see what that rascal looks like up close?"

    to be fair, I was pretty much feeling under the influence all 4 times I tried to be with guys. 4 times now. so.......I may have been a little flaccid my own self.

    but I was honest. "please fuck me in the ass, please fuck me in my mouth, please let me get on my knees with my ass in the air and my face in the pillow so you can spank the hell out of my slutty ass" etc...etc...

    never happened. maybe I should have business cards made and start hitting the gay bars.

    "if you are too drunk to cum in my mouth, then what is the point? call a cab dude"

    something like that. perhaps I should abandon fantasies of gay lifestyle, and
    join a monastery.
    Dude, the problem you're having is not with gay sex, but with drunken sex, which can easily spill over into an oxymoron....Understand that if you may wanna have a couple to break down YOUR inhibitions. Like I told my MASTER recently when he was surprised that I asked for a drink before he started his routine of shame, humiliation, use and abuse of me as his toilet pig fuck animal and domestic slave. Like, dude, you think I can do this shit sober? Damn. The deal is I can get loaded and bottom, and bottom even better, and if I don't stay hard, it's no problem. HE, on the other hand, has to have a stiff dick for me to worship and serve....

  43. #43

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick


  44. #44

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I'm definitely a size queen, but I'm turned off by bragging about oneself or humiliating others. I love seeing big and small dicks together, but only if the men respect each other, like straight friends in the shower of my swimming pool.

    (I'm a civil servant: I run a public swimming pool and teach classes.)

  45. #45

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by otkboy View Post

    A few times I have met guys with the pre-discussed arrangement that we will compare cocks and the “bigger fucks the smaller.” This has been really exciting because you really don’t know if you will be the top or the bottom until the underwear comes down.

    Also, a couple of times I have met guys with the deal that “bigger spanks then fucks the smaller.” This can also be intense. Once again you really have no idea who is going to be doing the spanking and the fucking until you compare. You must be willing to be the winner or loser.
    I've done the same thing before, and it's DAMN HOT. I'm 7 inches, so I've won and lost.

  46. #46
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,613

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails big and small.jpg  

    Homophobia kills!

  47. #47
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    380

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by mbamike View Post
    Who are they and have they made a movie together?

  48. #48
    yupnutz
    Guest

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    hot hot hot

    bump

  49. #49
    Slut tnslaveboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    169

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    I love being humiliated by my small dick.

  50. #50
    yupnutz
    Guest

    Re: Comparing Small Dick to a Big Dick

    i wanna compare my penis to a big one in real life...and maybe take a picture like the ones posted in this thread. if anyone has a webcam and a big penis, then message me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.