JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 378913 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 400 of 665
  1. #351
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    I saw a straight couple in an adult video store one evening, the guy was wearing sweat pants. I was so tempted to take a picture. He was buff, some tats, and with a huge chubby looking at sex toys with his girl. He had a great bubble butt too.

  2. #352

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts


  3. #353
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Sudden interest in playing basketball...

  4. #354
    JUB Addict AllMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,261

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    Uh oh..are these LDS underwear? Better take the pic down!!!
    ~~USMC for life, Semper Fi!!!!~~

  5. #355
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,690
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by StSinner View Post
    No disrespect but can you take the pictures of LDS garments down. I would really appreciate it as I still consider them sacred.
    Sacred underwear?

    Gosh. Now I've heard everything.



    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  6. #356
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    wetaskiwin
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    67

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    what are LDS garment...and whats the big deal about them ???just wondering
    Last edited by alberta2010; January 5th, 2013 at 07:18 PM. Reason: mis spelled word

  7. #357

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    my dad and i used to go running and he would always wear lycra or spandex. no lie. i would admire his fat dick and square ass thru that awesome gear. what a stud. i'm getting a few pairs of short short running shorts and tiny tshirts to wear to the gym. I usually wear whitey tighties, a jock or bakinis, but i'll free ball no doubt if it means showing off my basket. i love when my dick shows thru for the world to see

  8. #358
    Virgin taylorj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Texas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    33

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92c130f0c90eeacc0c1454d2f06ed514_3.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	914796Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08251220046.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	914797Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m3tg0p1BDz1rverh8o1_500.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	914798Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mb4yossonV1rtaz1xo1_500.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	914799Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mf0dpahGpg1s01b60o1_500.jpg 
Views:	708 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	914800

  9. #359
    JUB Addict cocksucker4use's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,001

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Saw a young paki dude free ballin in some sweats the other day on the street. Hypnotizing by the swinging pendulum between his legs. Seein guys at the gym in really baggy basketball short, yet they still show a healthy package is too fuckin hot.

  10. #360
    Virgin StSinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    40

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by rothko View Post
    They're magic don't you know?
    Typical non response.

  11. #361
    Virgin StSinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    40

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by AllMan View Post
    Uh oh..are these LDS underwear? Better take the pic down!!!
    Is this comment based on some silly axe to grind over a certain California proposition? Also, just because the sanctity of the garment means nothing to you doesn't automagically mean they are insignificant.

  12. #362
    Virgin StSinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    40

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by alberta2010 View Post
    what are LDS garment...and whats the big deal about them ???just wondering
    The LDS garment is, in a phrase, "an outward sign of an inward covenant". When LDS go through the temple, they make covenants that reflect their devotion to God. The garment is worn as a constant reminder of the commitments one has made with God. They offer no "magical protection" as some anti-Mormons, critics and ignoramuses may be inclined to hackle over. Wearing sacred garments is not exclusively an LDS cultural norm. Ancient and modern religions wear sacred garments as symbolic to their devotion to their God(s).

  13. #363

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by fidget View Post
    my dad and i used to go running and he would always wear lycra or spandex. no lie. i would admire his fat dick and square ass thru that awesome gear. what a stud. i'm getting a few pairs of short short running shorts and tiny tshirts to wear to the gym. I usually wear whitey tighties, a jock or bakinis, but i'll free ball no doubt if it means showing off my basket. i love when my dick shows thru for the world to see
    You used to admire your own dad?!

  14. #364
    JUB Addict AllMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,261

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by StSinner View Post
    Is this comment based on some silly axe to grind over a certain California proposition? Also, just because the sanctity of the garment means nothing to you doesn't automagically mean they are insignificant.
    lol...nope. Actually it's based on YOUR silly request to remove a pic of your "sacred" LDS garments in a "hot guys in shorts/pants/underwear" thread. That would be like me asking them to remove a pic of a dude wearing a cross in a "hot guys in gold necklaces" thread!

    ...and besides, the word is "automatically", not automagically.
    Here, need this:
    ~~USMC for life, Semper Fi!!!!~~

  15. #365
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Stop bleating a dead horse allman.

    The lad said automagically and for one,

    I like the way it was used

    to emphasize his point...

    not necessarily as validation,

    but sure as hell for emphasis!
    Last edited by Lefty; January 7th, 2013 at 09:47 AM.

  16. #366
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,690
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by StSinner View Post
    The LDS garment is, in a phrase, "an outward sign of an inward covenant". When LDS go through the temple, they make covenants that reflect their devotion to God. The garment is worn as a constant reminder of the commitments one has made with God.
    Does this commitment and covenant include hanging around in the porn sections of a gay-porn-orientated online forum? I know the LDS don't mind gay members provided they're non-practicing - sketchy at best, IMO - but don't they also expect their members to not be getting themselves off manually?

    In which case, frankly, I find myself wondering exactly what you're doing in here. Hot Topics I could understand, since there's very little wank fodder in there, but here in the fetish and porn sections? I'm a little skeptical.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  17. #367
    Virgin StSinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    40

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by AllMan View Post
    lol...nope. Actually it's based on YOUR silly request to remove a pic of your "sacred" LDS garments in a "hot guys in shorts/pants/underwear" thread. That would be like me asking them to remove a pic of a dude wearing a cross in a "hot guys in gold necklaces" thread!

    ...and besides, the word is "automatically", not automagically.
    Here, need this:
    It was used intentionally.

  18. #368
    Virgin StSinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    40

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Does this commitment and covenant include hanging around in the porn sections of a gay-porn-orientated online forum? I know the LDS don't mind gay members provided they're non-practicing - sketchy at best, IMO - but don't they also expect their members to not be getting themselves off manually?

    In which case, frankly, I find myself wondering exactly what you're doing in here. Hot Topics I could understand, since there's very little wank fodder in there, but here in the fetish and pornsections? I'm a little skeptical.
    -d-
    I'm not a member of the LDS church any longer. I was excommunicated several years ago for apostasy and heresy. I gave a speech in symposium that was considered threatening to the membership.

    As for being here, I'm working on my Master's thesis. Part of the inspiration was D. Michael Quinn's book "Same Sex Dynamics Among Nineteenth Century America: A Mormon Example". Another part of the inspiration comes from my sociology of human sexuality course I took in my undergrad. Another part of the inspiration is the influences of pop culture on sexual dynamics. I'm fascinated by the various influences that determine one's fetish, fear, and sexual psychology.

  19. #369
    Kein Ayin Hara JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    19,320

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by StSinner View Post
    No disrespect but can you take the pictures of LDS garments down. I would really appreciate it as I still consider them sacred.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyT View Post
    If a MOD would like to take it down, it will be OK by me.(Post #346)
    Moderators note: The images in question are of a young man wearing an LDS temple garment. However, the model in question is not an LDS member- the image is from a porn site- www.mormonboyz.com. There are several other threads in the porn forum that feature this website:
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...rom-Mormonboyz
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...MormonBoyz-com
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...MormonBoyz-com
    Last edited by KaraBulut; January 7th, 2013 at 06:00 PM.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here.

  20. #370
    JUB Addict AllMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,261

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Stop bleating a dead horse allman.

    The lad said automagically and for one,

    I like the way it was used

    to emphasize his point...

    not necessarily as validation,

    but sure as hell for emphasis!
    just STFU mrs. lefty! Your sole purpose is to seek out everything I say and provide your fucked up two cents to it, isn't it? You have been doing it since the beginning of time....remain quiet until I post a comment, then you personally attack me. Is your self-estmee THAT low, am I that much of a threat to you? Is your fucked up life that miserable where you have to stalk me and comment on any- and everything I post? Grow the fuck up and get a life! Frankly, no one gives a shit whether you "like the way it was used"! Good for you, does that make your self esteem level even out now? Have you emphasized your loving and conditional support of StSinner yet? Now you can hop off his dick! You, ma'am, need prayer...maybe you can get StSinner to pray for you!
    ~~USMC for life, Semper Fi!!!!~~

  21. #371

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts


  22. #372
    Virgin StSinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    40

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    Moderators note: The images in question are of a young man wearing an LDS temple garment. However, the model in question is not an LDS member- the image is from a porn site- www.mormonboyz.com. There are several other threads in the porn forum that feature this website:
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...rom-Mormonboyz
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...MormonBoyz-com
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...MormonBoyz-com
    I have contacted the site administrator inquiring about the membership of the models. Per LDS policy, the garment is to be worn by members or persons who have been through the temple. Wearing such garments outside of membership or endowment can lead to legal issues as they are not a public product. It is distribution and redistribution of the product or similar material in any format not meeting LDS standards can result in a lawsuit.

  23. #373
    Virgin StSinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    40

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Nevermind.

  24. #374
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    @ StSinner,

    Hello new person. We haven't met yet but I like words and I like the way you manufactured the one earlier in this thread.
    As you familiarize yourself here you will learn that some of our jubbers are incapable of using a bit of wit or humour when
    they attempt communications. Grow past them, it is a valid place. So, welcome and see you in the threads.

    @allman,

    Without going into a long discourse , I average 14.14 postings per day and started in Jan of 05. You started your current
    identity here as allman in Dec of 09 and posting an average of 1.10 per day. I presently have received more posts, p/m's
    and comments thanking me for my contributions here than you have total postings. With 3 threads and many comments
    and p/ms to keep me busy on a daily basis, I do not have the time nor patience nor interest in stalking you, waiting quietly
    and or pouncing on your drivel. You did your usual job of castigating a poster for voicing his opinion.
    Others teased noob StSinner, (our Afrikanner Ninja for example), you were unpleasantly rude.

    I consider your puerile attack on my character as degrading and offensive...however, rather than complain to our already
    overstressed mods/admins, I elect to continue scrolling past the bulk of your drivel. As to the remainder of your diatribe
    directed at me here, make note...I have no intention of practicing STFU and quite a few (several anyway) people have been
    known to be interested in stuff I say.

    30






    -----------------------------
    now, These guys may not have sweat(y) pants...but what about you?



  25. #375
    Smoke And Mirrors. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,573

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Jesus all this rumpus over a pair of sweaty knickers, mess.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  26. #376
    Sex God yhtang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SE Asia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    690

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    I like this guy. His boys may not be that visible through his swear pants, but the body more than compensates for that. And he looks quite nice too. He is welcomed in my bed anytime.

  27. #377
    Cruise Director JUB Moderator quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,628
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by StSinner View Post
    ...Wearing such garments outside of membership or endowment can lead to legal issues as they are not a public product. It is distribution and redistribution of the product or similar material in any format not meeting LDS standards can result in a lawsuit.
    That would be with regard to manufacture and distribution of the garment AND claiming that it is 'authentic mormon underwear'. There are several companies selling reproduction mormon underwear with not a litigation in sight. In addition, there is no law against publishing images of them.

    I could understand your being offended if you were a practising Mormon, but I find your indignation of something that you have rejected somewhat confusing.

    Regardless, we have no intention of removing any images of models wearing either authentic, or reproduced, Mormon undergarments.

  28. #378
    Are you man enough? unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    York, Englandshire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    167,603

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    Regardless, we have no intention of removing any images of models wearing either authentic, or reproduced, Mormon undergarments.
    Those young men appear not to lack the means of reproduction.

  29. #379
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,690
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by StSinner View Post
    I'm not a member of the LDS church any longer. I was excommunicated several years ago for apostasy and heresy. I gave a speech in symposium that was considered threatening to the membership.

    As for being here, I'm working on my Master's thesis. Part of the inspiration was D. Michael Quinn's book "Same Sex Dynamics Among Nineteenth Century America: A Mormon Example". Another part of the inspiration comes from my sociology of human sexuality course I took in my undergrad. Another part of the inspiration is the influences of pop culture on sexual dynamics. I'm fascinated by the various influences that determine one's fetish, fear, and sexual psychology.
    None of which really explains your indignation at the depiction of a Mormon in his official underpants.

    Wearing such garments outside of membership or endowment can lead to legal issues as they are not a public product.
    An aside, I'd be interested to see if there was any legal liability at all. Can you patent clothing or uniforms, especially based on the typical existing design of pants in general? What's so special about them to make them the official underwear of the Church of LDS?

    An additional aside: use of words like endowment (and membership) in your argument is setting the rest of us up for hours of sheer comedy gold, and you up for endless piss-taking. You've been warned...

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  30. #380
    JUB Addict AllMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,261

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    @allman,

    Without going into a long discourse , I average 14.14 postings per day and started in Jan of 05. You started your current
    identity here as allman in Dec of 09 and posting an average of 1.10 per day. I presently have received more posts, p/m's
    and comments thanking me for my contributions here than you have total postings. With 3 threads and many comments
    and p/ms to keep me busy on a daily basis, I do not have the time nor patience nor interest in stalking you, waiting quietly
    and or pouncing on your drivel. You did your usual job of castigating a poster for voicing his opinion.
    Others teased noob StSinner, (our Afrikanner Ninja for example), you were unpleasantly rude.

    I consider your puerile attack on my character as degrading and offensive...however, rather than complain to our already
    overstressed mods/admins, I elect to continue scrolling past the bulk of your drivel. As to the remainder of your diatribe
    directed at me here, make note...I have no intention of practicing STFU and quite a few (several anyway) people have been
    known to be interested in stuff I say.
    speaking of "bleating" a dead horse (of which the correct phrase is either "beating a dead horse" or "bleating over a long dead horse")!!

    Anyway I won't even address you by your screen name, because judging from your screen name and deranged posts, it seems that's the only side of your brain that's halfway functional.

    You claim you don't personally attack me, yet you somehow perfectly get the spelling/capitalization right on everyone else's scream name and PURPOSELY put mine in lowercase every time you address me. My screen name is not meant to be in lowercase--the A and M are capitalized in case you didn't notice. But that's neither here nor there; thanks for helping me make my point and proving your inconsistencies and hypocricy! Did ridiculously centering the response and singling me out once again make you feel better? Did that give you your daily dose of much needed testosterone/self-esteem booster? Hope so if it did, I am happy for you---whatever brings you joy and works for you! I know self-glorified "perfect" people, who live in their own little cube, like you don't think they need it, but I will continue to pray for you. Good day mate!
    ~~USMC for life, Semper Fi!!!!~~

  31. #381
    JUB Addict AllMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    1,261

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Does this commitment and covenant include hanging around in the porn sections of a gay-porn-orientated online forum? I know the LDS don't mind gay members provided they're non-practicing - sketchy at best, IMO - but don't they also expect their members to not be getting themselves off manually?

    In which case, frankly, I find myself wondering exactly what you're doing in here. Hot Topics I could understand, since there's very little wank fodder in there, but here in the fetish and porn sections? I'm a little skeptical.

    -d-
    Quote Originally Posted by AllMan View Post
    ...YOUR...request to remove a pic of your "sacred" LDS garments in a "hot guys in shorts/pants/underwear" thread...would be like me asking them to remove a pic of a dude wearing a cross in a "hot guys in gold necklaces" thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    That would be with regard to manufacture and distribution of the garment AND claiming that it is 'authentic mormon underwear'. There are several companies selling reproduction mormon underwear with not a litigation in sight. In addition, there is no law against publishing images of them.

    I could understand your being offended if you were a practising Mormon, but I find your indignation of something that you have rejected somewhat confusing.

    Regardless, we have no intention of removing any images of models wearing either authentic, or reproduced, Mormon undergarments.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    None of which really explains your indignation at the depiction of a Mormon in his official underpants.



    An aside, I'd be interested to see if there was any legal liability at all. Can you patent clothing or uniforms, especially based on the typical existing design of pants in general? What's so special about them to make them the official underwear of the Church of LDS?
    This
    ~~USMC for life, Semper Fi!!!!~~

  32. #382
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    ohohoh

    look look look

    it is postings #380-381




    There. hopefully...All better now.
    Last edited by Lefty; January 8th, 2013 at 11:00 PM.

  33. #383
    On the Prowl bradlee119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post




    [/CENTER]


    That's lovely!

  34. #384

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts


  35. #385

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts


  36. #386

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_mg4cegphYT1s1kic0o1_500.jpg  

  37. #387
    Virgin StSinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    40

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    That would be with regard to manufacture and distribution of the garment AND claiming that it is 'authentic mormon underwear'. There are several companies selling reproduction mormon underwear with not a litigation in sight. In addition, there is no law against publishing images of them.

    I could understand your being offended if you were a practising Mormon, but I find your indignation of something that you have rejected somewhat confusing.

    Regardless, we have no intention of removing any images of models wearing either authentic, or reproduced, Mormon undergarments.
    No disrespect, but I don't believe I indicated that I was offended. This isn't a play on words or implications. As this is a public forum then I do realize I was out of place asking, as a former LDS, to remove photos. Sincerest apologies.

    You did enlighten me to the news that companies were reproducing the garment. Thank you. I knew of other Mormon based churches using and reproducing the garment but only for ordinance work and for members to wear. I won't ask what companies because I don't want to come off as a douchebag or a bigot.

    As for the legality of reproducing pictures, etc., I was wrong. I contacted the Church Office Building in SLC to inquire about the policies. Once the garment is purchased by a member with who has been through the temple, it is by the conscience of the buyer what to do with the product. Again, sincerest apologies.

  38. #388
    Virgin StSinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    40

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    None of which really explains your indignation at the depiction of a Mormon in his official underpants.



    An aside, I'd be interested to see if there was any legal liability at all. Can you patent clothing or uniforms, especially based on the typical existing design of pants in general? What's so special about them to make them the official underwear of the Church of LDS?

    An additional aside: use of words like endowment (and membership) in your argument is setting the rest of us up for hours of sheer comedy gold, and you up for endless piss-taking. You've been warned...

    -d-
    I explained why I was here because another asked.

    I did realize that the usage of the word endowment would beg a sexual response or snicker. That's okay, when i actually matured to the age where I could understand the different meanings...I snickered too. And still do on occasion.

  39. #389

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    Here's another of this guy

  40. #390

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts




  41. #391

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts




  42. #392
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,325
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    Here's another of this guy
    KOOL ha ans extra
    ha
    space a final frontears beatween human ape ears"but wot aboot?" sssssh"
    now ta bamba_bambabambabamba_easy innit

  43. #393

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts


  44. #394

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by StSinner View Post
    I have contacted the site administrator inquiring about the membership of the models. Per LDS policy, the garment is to be worn by members or persons who have been through the temple. Wearing such garments outside of membership or endowment can lead to legal issues as they are not a public product. It is distribution and redistribution of the product or similar material in any format not meeting LDS standards can result in a lawsuit.
    Dude, you were excommunicated and cast into outer darkness--as if they have the power to do so--so what do you care.
    The undergarment is not in scripture, so don't worry about it. They betrayed you.

  45. #395
    Sex God devildog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    691

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    What a drama about some pics of religious undies. Doesn't the first amendment cover the freedom to use religious symbols in an artwork? I think it does. Some people might find it controversial or offensive, or not much of an artwork, but that's all subjective and that doesn't make it illegal. If you want laws like that, try Saudi Arabia or Iran.

  46. #396

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts


  47. #397
    Sex God devildog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    691

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts


  48. #398

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts




  49. #399
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    What is he doing?

  50. #400
    *
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    46,105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: boys walking in sweatpants/mesh shorts

    ^Strenght training.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.