JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: What type of sex would u want to have with Chris Evans?

Voters
544. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top

    82 15.07%
  • Bottom

    200 36.76%
  • Both

    282 51.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 293334
Results 1,651 to 1,695 of 1695
  1. #1651
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,372

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Chris posing with a porn star huh? Probably Colby is just a fan and Chris doesn't know him from a bar of soap. Still it's kind of interesting .

  2. #1652
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,531

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Lol....I bet he's seen his work....that's hot as fuck

  3. #1653
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    30

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    I'm watching the Tonight Show right now, and there's a great segment of Chris and Chris Pratt photobombing random people. Dang lucky people! Pratt had his ass right up against Evans crotch at one point.

  4. #1654

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]


  5. #1655

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    Chris posing with a porn star huh? Probably Colby is just a fan and Chris doesn't know him from a bar of soap. Still it's kind of interesting .
    This is what I was thinking too, but Scott was there at the Superbowl too. I wonder if Scott met Colby and if he recognized him, I would love to see the look on Scott's face if he saw Chris taking a picture with a gay pornstar.

  6. #1656

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    This is what I was thinking too, but Scott was there at the Superbowl too. I wonder if Scott met Colby and if he recognized him, I would love to see the look on Scott's face if he saw Chris taking a picture with a gay pornstar.
    Its also very possible that Scott doesn't know the guy from a bar of soap.

    I watch a ton of porn and I've never seen any of his videos.
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  7. #1657

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by VaseFace808 View Post
    Its also very possible that Scott doesn't know the guy from a bar of soap.

    I watch a ton of porn and I've never seen any of his videos.
    Yeah I know, I was just hoping that Scott would've recognized him.

  8. #1658

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Pratt and evans, what a hot combo

  9. #1659

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveryanandjake88 View Post
    Pratt and evans, what a hot combo
    Hubba. Hubba.

    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic178661_10.gif

  10. #1660

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Bang Bang Bang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prat.jpg  

  11. #1661
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Fallon, Pratt and Evans, that's a threesome I'd pay to watch.

  12. #1662
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,372

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Bought "The Losers" on a whim and watched it. Fun movie. Each time I start to get down about my diet I think I'll watch a Chris film. No other celeb makes me wish I was thinner so much .

  13. #1663

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    Firstly; THOSE ARMS!!!

    Attachment 1090779

    Secondly; IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS???

    Attachment 1090780
    This is the best post in history. So hot.
    Anyone got scoop on that meetup?

  14. #1664

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHonry View Post
    This is the best post in history. So hot.
    Anyone got scoop on that meetup?
    I took a brief look at Colby Jansen's twitter, he met and took a picture with Chris Pratt and Anna Faris too. I don't really know anything more than that.

  15. #1665
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,531

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    Bought "The Losers" on a whim and watched it. Fun movie. Each time I start to get down about my diet I think I'll watch a Chris film. No other celeb makes me wish I was thinner so much .
    Love the elevator scene

  16. #1666

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Chris and Henry Cavill standing next to each other. In my opinion it's a crime against nature that these two aren't fucking each other.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Evans & Henry Cavill.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	1092051

  17. #1667

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Here's a pic of Chris and Scott with Chris Pratt and Anna Faris at the Superbowl. I love Scott's face in this pic, that's what I imagine his face looks like when I fantasize about Chris fucking him.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Superbowl Group.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	1092070

  18. #1668
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    566

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    Chris and Henry Cavill standing next to each other. In my opinion it's a crime against nature that these two aren't fucking each other.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Evans & Henry Cavill.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	1092051
    Hear Hear! Truer words have never been said!

  19. #1669
    JUB Addict pozvatop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix/Glendale
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    I absolutely agree. And yes; looks like he has delicious hairy pits, I want a better look at them sooooo bad!
    u and me both man...and to think he was here in town (I live in PHX) for the Super Bowl...so close, and yet so far. Sigh. What I wouldn't give for even just 15mins. with Chris...blow him, eat his ass (which I hope is somewhat hairy) suck those luscious nips and lick his pits. Getting a boner just typing this.

  20. #1670
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,372

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    Chris and Henry Cavill standing next to each other. In my opinion it's a crime against nature that these two aren't fucking each other.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Evans & Henry Cavill.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	1092051
    One of the very few times where Chris can stand next to a guy and who would be the top is somewhat ambiguous .

  21. #1671

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    They really are incredibly good looking. Prefer them straight so not together, gorgeous men.

  22. #1672

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JarodA View Post
    One of the very few times where Chris can stand next to a guy and who would be the top is somewhat ambiguous .
    I would want them to flip-flop.

  23. #1673
    Sex God MatttheBruinsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    602

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    I don't care if they just do a bongo drum duet together. As long as they're naked for it, I'm in.

  24. #1674
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,372

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Never had seen this pic.


  25. #1675
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,531

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    His bulge takes my breath away

  26. #1676

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    its not big, i seen it

  27. #1677

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by donkeyxg2 View Post
    I everyone I havejust found out That the lovely and Sexy Chris Evans is Bisexual and Thankfully single lol I thought i shouyld let you all know.
    Nine years later, has there been any evidence?
    WHERE HAVE YOU SWUM NAKED? SCHOOL? YMCA?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...aked-at-school

  28. #1678
    Sex God MatttheBruinsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    602

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Not unless you count a too-quick "Hemsworth!" when asked who the sexiest Avenger is in an interview.

  29. #1679

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    its not big, i seen it
    Really? Must have been somebody else or maybe he was just cold.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lzaeujOllp1r7dp5t kopio 2.png 
Views:	524 
Size:	548.8 KB 
ID:	1093345
    Last edited by FramGate52; February 17th, 2015 at 12:33 PM.

  30. #1680

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Time for more Chris gifs.

    Here he is being adorable.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Evans Adorable gif.gif 
Views:	114 
Size:	935.2 KB 
ID:	1094395

    Here he is in a scene where a woman goes down on him in a car. Imagine it's you going down on him.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Evans Orgasm Face gif.gif 
Views:	254 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	1094396

    And here you can see his pec flex while he shakes hands with Anthony Mackie. God I love seeing his pecs flex.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Evans Handshake gif.gif 
Views:	245 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	1094397

  31. #1681

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    Time for more Chris gifs.

    Here he is being adorable.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Evans Adorable gif.gif 
Views:	114 
Size:	935.2 KB 
ID:	1094395

    Here he is in a scene where a woman goes down on him in a car. Imagine it's you going down on him.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Evans Orgasm Face gif.gif 
Views:	254 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	1094396

    And here you can see his pec flex while he shakes hands with Anthony Mackie. God I love seeing his pecs flex.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Evans Handshake gif.gif 
Views:	245 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	1094397
    what movie is the second scene from?

  32. #1682

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua143red View Post
    what movie is the second scene from?
    It's from one of his latest indie movies. I'm not sure but I think it's called Playing It Cool, it's the one where he stars opposite the woman who played Woody Harrelson's wife on True Detective. But I don't think it was that actress's character giving him head in that scene.

  33. #1683

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by GayZombieMaster View Post
    It's from one of his latest indie movies. I'm not sure but I think it's called Playing It Cool, it's the one where he stars opposite the woman who played Woody Harrelson's wife on True Detective. But I don't think it was that actress's character giving him head in that scene.
    Already makes this one a must-see

  34. #1684

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveryanandjake88 View Post
    Already makes this one a must-see
    He gets head in a car in Puncture, where he plays an addict. Great character film for him, it was during one of his less physically bulky phases.

  35. #1685

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by outforlunch View Post
    He gets head in a car in Puncture, where he plays an addict. Great character film for him, it was during one of his less physically bulky phases.
    I checked the site I got that gif from and it says it's from a scene in Playing It Cool, but that might be wrong, I haven't actually seen either film so I'm not sure.

    Chris might not have been as bulky in Puncture but he always has a great body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chris Evans Pecs Flexing gif.gif   Chris Evans Puncture Shirtless gif.gif  

  36. #1686
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,372

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Watched Captain America last Thursday and forgot what an actually great film it is. I'm done with What's Your Number for a while. Although it's Chris' most gratuitous role for his body, there's only so many times you can watch that actual movie including the bits without him . He's still great inspiration for my diet though .

  37. #1687
    Sex God MatttheBruinsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    602

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Bothering to watch the parts wthout him is your first mistake.

  38. #1688

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Caption this photo! What is Chris Evans whispering in Chris Hemsworths ear

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whispers.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	1104229
    Last edited by masgrandeburrito; April 14th, 2015 at 01:46 PM.

  39. #1689
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    Caption this photo! What is Chris Evans whispering in Chris Hemsworths ear

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whispers.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	1104229
    Well from the show last night, he told him "The diaphragm jelly is in the glove box."

  40. #1690
    Virgin stevebin195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    33

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    Caption this photo! What is Chris Evans whispering in Chris Hemsworths ear

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whispers.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	1104229
    I can't wait to fuck you when we get back to the hotel!

  41. #1691
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,372

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Fantastic 4 both films are now mine, as well as two other unrelated films in a 4-pack for just $10. My collection is growing .

    I guess I'm a fanboy, which is kind of sad at almost 24 YO but more than anything although I know a lot of these Chris films aren't great, what are you gonna do? I'm a fanboy, and more than anything, no other male celeb (or male for that matter) provides so much inspiration for my diet I'm in the process of. .

  42. #1692
    Sex God MatttheBruinsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    602

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Push and Loss of a Teardrop Diamond are both good films in their own ways. London was horrible though, I'd recommend enjoying still screen captures rather than subject yourself to it.

  43. #1693
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    Caption this photo! What is Chris Evans whispering in Chris Hemsworths ear

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whispers.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	1104229
    "I swallow."

  44. #1694
    JUB Addict JarodA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,372

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MatttheBruinsfan View Post
    Push and Loss of a Teardrop Diamond are both good films in their own ways. London was horrible though, I'd recommend enjoying still screen captures rather than subject yourself to it.
    I think I've actually got enough Chris films now come to think of it. Losers, C.A, Fantastic Four 1+2, What's Your Number. I'll probably get the C.A sequel down the line though, but FF's and What's Your Number are already his most sexy roles (I like Chris playing sexy, slutty men), so I'm good really .

  45. #1695
    On the Prowl NightwingX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    98

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Evans [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by MatttheBruinsfan View Post
    Push and Loss of a Teardrop Diamond are both good films in their own ways. London was horrible though, I'd recommend enjoying still screen captures rather than subject yourself to it.
    Honestly? Push was much better than some people give it credit. Not the greatest movie ever, but it's entertaining if you sit back and enjoy what they give you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.