JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 258
  1. #1
    On the Prowl TouchMeJackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    128

    Code of Conduct

    Drake (The rapper) [merged]

    I can't seem to find any good (if you catch my drift) pictures of him. Is he not hot/famous enough?

    And since I really dislike clicking threads without pictures I guess I'll add one: :P


  2. #2
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,339
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drake (The rapper)

    He's pretty darn famous...I guess 'good' is relative, though. I feel like I can't get away from him to be honest.


    The random woman in the background of that picture is really funny to me right now lol.


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  3. #3
    Slut Screwdriver4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Victoria
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    274

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drake (The rapper)

    I can't look at him without thinking of him in a wheelchair on Degrassi
    I run...with a FABULOUS circle of people

  4. #4
    Silver Magic sdrival's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,149

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drake (The rapper)

    Quote Originally Posted by Screwdriver4 View Post
    I can't look at him without thinking of him in a wheelchair on Degrassi
    Me too!!!

  5. #5
    Sex God SuperNatural's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    724

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Drake (The rapper)

    He hot indeed

  6. #6

    Re: Drake (The rapper)

    I guess the shirtless pics are tough to find (except for the older one from Degrassi)

  7. #7

    Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    http://h8teradeblog.com/2010/10/21/d...more-gay-shit/

    I recently saw some pics of him doing some really suspect stuff as the hip hip world calls it. I don't wanna sound ignorant and say its a canadian thing. bUt when he interacts with women it looks like an act. like he's trying to act a certain way.

  8. #8
    <3 Puzuzzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,710

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    he's kinda hot

  9. #9
    JUB Addict Tadaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,025

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    That pic doesn't mean anything.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2530446427_a5004ed715_o.jpg

    SiriusXM 11am to 3 EST

  10. #10
    Elegant-Perverse
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    He's gay because he's Canadian, light skinned, cute(in certain pics), and acted with boys on a long running Canadian tv ******

    There, saved you time in speculating why he's gay, other than the pic where he may be hugging a fan of either his music or his ****** Since the pic is so conveniently cut the way it is, what's to say - for instance - he's not hugging a man in a wheelchair that grew up watching the show?

    See, i can speculate too - except i can make it a positive. Get out of here with this shit...

  11. #11

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant-Perverse View Post
    He's gay because he's Canadian, light skinned, cute(in certain pics), and acted with boys on a long running Canadian tv ******

    There, saved you time in speculating why he's gay, other than the pic where he may be hugging a fan of either his music or his ****** Since the pic is so conveniently cut the way it is, what's to say - for instance - he's not hugging a man in a wheelchair that grew up watching the show?

    See, i can speculate too - except i can make it a positive. Get out of here with this shit...
    People speculate about EVERYONES sexuality, i thought it was cute that you made it about race and skin color. These seems to be your hang ups.

  12. #12
    Elegant-Perverse
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by vaalskygod View Post
    People speculate about EVERYONES sexuality, i thought it was cute that you made it about race and skin color. These seems to be your hang ups.
    I'm glad you tried to take my sarcasm(you missed the Canadian, tv show and cute in certain pics part - are those YOUR hangups?) and turn it into a blade, but hey, if you're fine with cutting yourself with that, i'm here to watch you bleed.

    And let me correct you - people no longer speculate. They accuse. They call what the guy is doing "suspect". It's never "a good look". They make it a negative. That's moronic, which is why i don't deal with the million of Perez's out there.

    But oh, i mentioned he was lightskinned(which doesn't speak of race). Let's make me the demon.

  13. #13

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant-Perverse View Post
    I'm glad you tried to take my sarcasm(you missed the Canadian, tv show and cute in certain pics part - are those YOUR hangups?) and turn it into a blade, but hey, if you're fine with cutting yourself with that, i'm here to watch you bleed.

    And let me correct you - people no longer speculate. They accuse. They call what the guy is doing "suspect". It's never "a good look". They make it a negative. That's moronic, which is why i don't deal with the million of Perez's out there
    is this you attempt to bait me into an argument. The fact is people speculate and accuse people of alot of stuff, and clearly you are pressed because you came to this thread, read over it, when to the site, and posted your comment. So clearly you are just as fascinated.

  14. #14

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Light Skinnedness does speak about race. Had it not, you would not have brought it up. Run that on the other girls

  15. #15

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    I have always got the feeling he is gay...

  16. #16

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by torontoboy92 View Post
    I have always got the feeling he is gay...
    if u ever watched videos with his interaction with women, its likes its foreign to him.

  17. #17

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    alot of rappers are on the down-lo

  18. #18
    Elegant-Perverse
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by vaalskygod View Post
    is this you attempt to bait me into an argument. The fact is people speculate and accuse people of alot of stuff, and clearly you are pressed because you came to this thread, read over it, when to the site, and posted your comment. So clearly you are just as fascinated.
    Pressed? No, i'm rather unimpressed. I don't care about Drake; i've never listened to his music. The actor - the man before the persona - is great. I commented on the article itself, and the constant speculation about him; you're the one making it about you - which i'm beginning to see, is a running theme with your threads.

    Fascinated? Well, now I am - but only because you're intent on this fight you can't possibly win.

    Quote Originally Posted by vaalskygod View Post
    Light Skinnedness does speak about race. Had it not, you would not have brought it up. Run that on the other girls
    I called a feature of his out - not his race. But please, continue on how that makes it about his race at all, because this is fun!

  19. #19
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,895

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Me too. I got the feeling he was gay since I first saw him on Degrassi.

    And no.. it's not because he's Canadian.. lmao.

  20. #20
    Slut
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    260

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    doubt it, I've known who he is longer than most people because I've known he he was since he was on Degrassi: The Next Generation, and I do not think he is gay.

  21. #21

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillKaulitzLuver91 View Post
    doubt it, I've known who he is longer than most people because I've known he he was since he was on Degrassi: The Next Generation, and I do not think he is gay.
    I plan to ignore the buffoon lookin for attention. But bill, im interested in your experience with drake.

  22. #22
    I spell spelled spelt
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,361
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by vaalskygod View Post
    is this you attempt to bait me into an argument
    Who knows? I'm still trying to figure out the 'Canadian thing'.

  23. #23
    Elegant-Perverse
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by vaalskygod View Post
    I plan to ignore the buffoon lookin for attention.
    I'm glad you turned this from me commenting on the article and being sarcastic about the speculation, to calling me a buffoon.

    Please do add me to your ignore list - if you can't be civil, you shouldn't be heard.

  24. #24

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Who knows? I'm still trying to figure out the 'Canadian thing'.
    Everytime i ask a friend, who most of them love drake about his personality and his girlish mannerism, they always say "he's canadian" like they are just naturally fem up there or something.

  25. #25
    Wel478
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    No, he's not gay.


    Also, that blog is horrible. "Ey yo, Drake is up on some fag shit!" So much gay paranoia in the rap world that it's both hilarious/sickening. The ONLY straight rapper I've seen unequivocally support gay rights and rappers publicly is Chuck D. That guy is fucking awesome about equality period, though.

  26. #26

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wel478 View Post
    No, he's not gay.


    Also, that blog is horrible. "Ey yo, Drake is up on some fag shit!" So much gay paranoia in the rap world that it's both hilarious/sickening. The ONLY straight rapper I've seen unequivocally support gay rights and rappers publicly is Chuck D. That guy is fucking awesome about equality period, though.
    Noticed you said "straight rappers" so u didnt say kanye lol. Kanye is a huge supporter of the gay world, even tho im sure he's gay himself. but its still big of him to do something for the community. I wouldnt be surprised if drake was bi, he gives me a bi vibe if anything.

  27. #27
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Carson
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Yeah, that blog is absolute trash. It looks like something a seven year old put together. It's great for a good laugh, but nothing more.

  28. #28
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,902

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Who knows? I'm still trying to figure out the 'Canadian thing'.
    Think: Eric McCormack.

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  29. #29
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    357

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    He's fugly.

  30. #30
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,902

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveForLove View Post
    He's fugly.
    I agree.

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  31. #31

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    ouch!!!!!!!!!!!

  32. #32
    Sharkell
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Who knows? I'm still trying to figure out the 'Canadian thing'.
    Nah-nah it's a Jersey thing

  33. #33
    Remote Control
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Um that's a poorly dressed girl in the photo

  34. #34
    Wel478
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by vaalskygod View Post
    Noticed you said "straight rappers" so u didnt say kanye lol. Kanye is a huge supporter of the gay world, even tho im sure he's gay himself. but its still big of him to do something for the community. I wouldnt be surprised if drake was bi, he gives me a bi vibe if anything.
    I didn't say Kanye because Kanye only recognizes the homophobia. He doesn't go against it. He used that line "No homo" in his song and I remember someone called him gay once and he said it was "Disrespectful" and made him feel less than a man or something.

    He's said that he has a gay cousin and he realized how bad homophobia is and he's showed up on Ellen. more than once I don't think Kanye is gay, and I think he's all for gay equality, but I also think he's worried people will think he's gay or not "man" enough because he's really into fashion and shit. He's one of those guys that defends gay people until someone calls him gay. Which makes him sound like a closet case, but honestly, I think the dude's straight (for the most part anyway). it'd be real nice if he was really vocal about gay rights but you know, would probably hurt his sales and we wouldn't want that. Then again, it would also be nice if we could pretend he was the same rapper from his first album, but....

    In any case, guys like Busta Rhymes straight out HATE gays. If anyone has seen the amazing documentary Beyond Beats and Rhymes (look for it on youtube), they have an entire segment on homophobia in the hip hop world, they interview a gay rapper and talk about how homoerotic LL Cool J and most rappers are without them even realizing it.

    Here is Chuck D reacting to Busta Rhymes homophobia:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgv08atHtKs[/ame]

  35. #35

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    @TC: Until it has been proven, he is not GAY! However, if such a dream does come true...HE'S MINE AND IF ANY AND I MEAN ANY BITCH DARES TO TAKE HIM FOR THEMSELVES, I WILL CUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

  36. #36
    Zerlock
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Would the fact that I don't care if he's Gay or not render this post both redundant and pointless?

    Um yeah, it would..but I just wanted to post it anyway.

  37. #37
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,902

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by diamondstar View Post
    @TC: Until it has been proven, he is not GAY! However, if such a dream does come true...HE'S MINE AND IF ANY AND I MEAN ANY BITCH DARES TO TAKE HIM FOR THEMSELVES, I WILL CUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
    He's all yours, honey. He's a phony.

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  38. #38
    Sex God nbluth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    706

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by PandyBoxx View Post
    Nah-nah it's a Jersey thing


    But no, I don't think Drake is gay. I don't think Kanye is gay. I also know it doesn't matter.

  39. #39
    TheRedQueen
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Doubt he's gay. Gay men think everyone is gay. What they forget is that fact that most men in the world are not gay at all, so the chances of being right when speculating about celebs are slim to none. I think gay men sometimes forget they are minority and not really as big a part of society as they think.

  40. #40
    Porn Star Aisle72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    435

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedQueen View Post
    Doubt he's gay. Gay men think everyone is gay. What they forget is that fact that most men in the world are not gay at all, so the chances of being right when speculating about celebs are slim to none. I think gay men sometimes forget they are minority and not really as big a part of society as they think.
    Very well put in words, TRQ !!!

    If being gay or straight was not the issue; it would be on race. If race was not the issue; it would be on the music genre. If music genre was not the issue; it would be on if he left or right wing. If left or right wing was not the issus; etc, etc, etc.

    It is always about someone in this world, so we all have issues!!!

    The 1st Amendment is written for a reason which keeps an opinion alive for the lovers and haters or we all would have nothing to do except smile.

  41. #41
    I spell spelled spelt
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,361
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedQueen View Post
    Doubt he's gay. Gay men think everyone is gay.
    A slight alteration: Gay men wish/hope everyone is gay.

    If they're sexy and attractive, it's easier to fantasise about doing all sorts of gay things to them if they're really gay. I mean, if Drake were straight, it's not very likely that he would enjoy getting fucked up the ass.

  42. #42

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares View Post
    He's all yours, honey. He's a phony.


    Phony or not, I want him. Thank U anyways

  43. #43

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    A slight alteration: Gay men wish/hope everyone is gay.

    If they're sexy and attractive, it's easier to fantasise about doing all sorts of gay things to them if they're really gay. I mean, if Drake were straight, it's not very likely that he would enjoy getting fucked up the ass.
    speak for urself
    And assimilist, "i hate that i'm gay" pseudo heterosexuals wanna think no one else is, because they see the "gay condition" as a negative thing. IM sure there was queens back in the day talkin about if rock hudson was gay.. guess what... they were rite

  44. #44
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,902

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by vaalskygod View Post
    speak for urself
    And assimilist, "i hate that i'm gay" pseudo heterosexuals wanna think no one else is, because they see the "gay condition" as a negative thing. IM sure there was queens back in the day talkin about if rock hudson was gay.. guess what... they were rite
    I have to agree with you on that. Even recently with David Hyde Pierce, Neil Patrick Harris, Ricky Martin. People have "suspected" and even fantasized (especially in the case of Ricky Martin) about them being gay for years. And I'm sure the naysayers were saying the same "Oh, you desperate gay people think EVERYONE'S gay!"

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  45. #45
    I spell spelled spelt
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34,361
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by vaalskygod View Post
    speak for urself
    And assimilist, "i hate that i'm gay" pseudo heterosexuals wanna think no one else is, because they see the "gay condition" as a negative thing. IM sure there was queens back in the day talkin about if rock hudson was gay.. guess what... they were rite
    1 - I did not speak for myself. I altered a quote which someone else made.

    2 - What I said about fantasising is an opinion which, I'm sure, is shared by many.

    3 - Yes, Rock Hudson was gay, but so were Raymond Burr, Richard Chamberlain, Paul Winfield, Dick Sargent, Robert Reid, David Ogden Stiers, John Glover, Tab Hunter, and hundreds of other celebrities who nobody even suspected. What was your point?

  46. #46
    Elegant-Perverse
    Guest

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares View Post
    I have to agree with you on that. Even recently with David Hyde Pierce, Neil Patrick Harris, Ricky Martin. People have "suspected" and even fantasized (especially in the case of Ricky Martin) about them being gay for years. And I'm sure the naysayers were saying the same "Oh, you desperate gay people think EVERYONE'S gay!"
    But a lot of gay people DO think everyone MIGHT be gay "just because". What's worse is the people that claim to be "in the know" - like those that suspect Wentworth Miller and more recently Anderson Cooper - never tell us much more then that. So it's frustrating to say the least. There are people that are obvious... and then there are those that seem to be suspected - or accused - of being gay.

    I used to not really care about this. Now i'm more fascinated with the why's, not the who's.

    (and i've never known anyone that suspected NPH was gay - i thought he was gone after Doogie, personally.. but maybe that's my small circle of life)

  47. #47
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,902

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant-Perverse View Post
    (and i've never known anyone that suspected NPH was gay - i thought he was gone after Doogie, personally.. but maybe that's my small circle of life)
    He's been working for years. He even played an "ex-gay" counselor on Will & Grace.

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  48. #48

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    A slight alteration: Gay men wish/hope everyone is gay.

    If they're sexy and attractive, it's easier to fantasise about doing all sorts of gay things to them if they're really gay. I mean, if Drake were straight, it's not very likely that he would enjoy getting fucked up the ass.

    Lets get one thing straight, I don't wish or hope everyone was gay. Half of the folks on this forum...hell, half of the people in Hollyweird, that people deem attractive, I've never fantasized about. I don't want everyone to be gay for the simply fact that everyone isn't cute with a likable personality. Moreover, I don't fantasize about rappers (hardly ever) and athletes period.

  49. #49

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedQueen View Post
    Doubt he's gay. Gay men think everyone is gay. What they forget is that fact that most men in the world are not gay at all, so the chances of being right when speculating about celebs are slim to none. I think gay men sometimes forget they are minority and not really as big a part of society as they think.
    I do agree with this for the most part. There aren't many gay men that I know of when I walk out my front door, but I do live in the suburbs of the midwest. And I can also say, how many gays have you seen in your drama class? So hmmm.

  50. #50

    Re: Is Rapper Drake Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant-Perverse View Post
    But a lot of gay people DO think everyone MIGHT be gay "just because". What's worse is the people that claim to be "in the know" - like those that suspect Wentworth Miller and more recently Anderson Cooper - never tell us much more then that. So it's frustrating to say the least. There are people that are obvious... and then there are those that seem to be suspected - or accused - of being gay.

    I used to not really care about this. Now i'm more fascinated with the why's, not the who's.

    (and i've never known anyone that suspected NPH was gay - i thought he was gone after Doogie, personally.. but maybe that's my small circle of life)

    I thought NPH was gay right before he came out. To be honest, I didn't know who he was. I just saw him doing an interview on TV Guide and my gaydar went into overdrive. I googled him to find rumors then months later Perez outed him. I wasn't so sure with Rickey, but I didn't follow him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.