JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 81213
Results 601 to 630 of 630
  1. #601
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,419

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    Josh definitely has a cute smile.
    That ain't all he has that's cute!
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  2. #602

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Some pictures from his basketball game the other day...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_na0o6jLm8U1rmc3lno2_1280.jpg 
Views:	847 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	1059843
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_na0o6jLm8U1rmc3lno3_1280.jpg 
Views:	836 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	1059844
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_na0o6jLm8U1rmc3lno4_1280.jpg 
Views:	794 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	1059845

    What the heck is he wearing underneath his shorts? Looks like hot pants?! (obviously it's not but I'm just saying) Not that I'm complaining :P

  3. #603
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    His pants look like culottes.

  4. #604
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    223

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiejones View Post
    Some pictures from his basketball game the other day...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_na0o6jLm8U1rmc3lno2_1280.jpg 
Views:	847 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	1059843
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_na0o6jLm8U1rmc3lno3_1280.jpg 
Views:	836 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	1059844
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_na0o6jLm8U1rmc3lno4_1280.jpg 
Views:	794 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	1059845

    What the heck is he wearing underneath his shorts? Looks like hot pants?! (obviously it's not but I'm just saying) Not that I'm complaining :P

    Looks like he put the shirt in the shorts and what looks like panties is the shirt

  5. #605

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    Looks like he put the shirt in the shorts and what looks like panties is the shirt
    -- edited. oops --

  6. #606

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    Looks like he put the shirt in the shorts and what looks like panties is the shirt
    Ahhh yeah I see it now. I'm just gonna keep imagining it's panties though, haha! It really looks like it?! Oh, Josh

  7. #607

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Guys, J Hutch did the ice bucket challenge...in a white shirt! :P He is so adorable


  8. #608

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    omg lol they tortured him. Poor Josh.

  9. #609
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    I know it's pretty dumb, but I love when he said ... "just put it in"

  10. #610

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by beigeboy View Post
    I know it's pretty dumb, but I love when he said ... "just put it in"
    ..because you wish he'd say it to you? :P lol

  11. #611

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    I gotta say, I'm usually a bottom, but I'd f--- the s--- out of Josh.

  12. #612

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dralockhart View Post
    I gotta say, I'm usually a bottom, but I'd f--- the s--- out of Josh.
    I see a lot of bottoms saying that, that they would actually top for Josh . What do you think it is about him?

  13. #613

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Just look at that ass of his. Damn. But hey, I'd bottom for him, any day, or night. LOL

  14. #614
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiejones View Post
    ..because you wish he'd say it to you? :P lol
    of course.

  15. #615
    Sex God Cavilling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    719

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiejones View Post
    Some pictures from his basketball game the other day...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_na0o6jLm8U1rmc3lno2_1280.jpg 
Views:	847 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	1059843
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_na0o6jLm8U1rmc3lno3_1280.jpg 
Views:	836 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	1059844
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_na0o6jLm8U1rmc3lno4_1280.jpg 
Views:	794 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	1059845

    What the heck is he wearing underneath his shorts? Looks like hot pants?! (obviously it's not but I'm just saying) Not that I'm complaining :P
    Quote Originally Posted by schlange04 View Post
    Looks like he put the shirt in the shorts and what looks like panties is the shirt
    Aw man. I was hoping it was just him wearing briefs. Oh well, my imagination is still vivid enough to see just that!
    Last edited by Cavilling; September 4th, 2014 at 05:43 AM.

  16. #616

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	972 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	1066298Here is a new image from Josh's new Film Escobar:Paradise Lost

  17. #617
    Porn Star rockrboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Simi Valley
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    370

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rasisae View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	972 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	1066298Here is a new image from Josh's new Film Escobar:Paradise Lost
    Well shit.

    What does an ass got to do to survive in a world full of dicks?

  18. #618

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread



    Ass!! He can't really hide it can he bless him
    Last edited by jamiejones; September 20th, 2014 at 02:10 PM.

  19. #619

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rasisae View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	972 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	1066298Here is a new image from Josh's new Film Escobar:Paradise Lost
    He toned up a bit more! But he still has a small waist, which is nice

  20. #620

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nciyklLRL71spp5fvo1_500.jpg 
Views:	719 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	1068898

    Oh my!

    Is this the closest we've come to seeing his butt? Or do any other pics reveal even more? :P
    Last edited by jamiejones; September 27th, 2014 at 11:17 AM.

  21. #621
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    I think this might be the closest! My goodness!

  22. #622
    JUB Addict JT-LOVE-ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lichtensteig
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,169

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    So guys just met him yesterday in Switzerland and he's smiled at me it was Zurich Film Festival he presented a Movie titled: Escobar -Paradise Lost
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	josh_hutcherson_at_zurich_film_festival_by_sirenix89-d80y0fq.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	1069106

    Ask me ask.fm/sirenix89

  23. #623
    Slut agaig123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    272

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiejones View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nciyklLRL71spp5fvo1_500.jpg 
Views:	719 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	1068898

    Oh my!

    Is this the closest we've come to seeing his butt? Or do any other pics reveal even more? :P
    I'm guessing it won't be too long before Josh follows Nick Jonas...

  24. #624
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,419

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiejones View Post


    Ass!! He can't really hide it can he bless him
    No he can't. Wherever he goes there it is, nearly larger than life itself!
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  25. #625

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ne19giv5CJ1u0qxfso1_500.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	1073035

    Josh is the perfect bottom!

  26. #626
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,419

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiejones View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ne19giv5CJ1u0qxfso1_500.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	1073035

    Josh is the perfect bottom!
    Correction: He has the perfect bottom..... He claims to be straight and although he has expressed a willingness to consider gay sex he seems to be one who would top. But, his bottom is still quite beautiful.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  27. #627

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Correction: He has the perfect bottom..... He claims to be straight and although he has expressed a willingness to consider gay sex he seems to be one who would top. But, his bottom is still quite beautiful.
    I was speaking theoretically...as in, he is the perfect bottom for ME (and probably most tops who are attracted to him...and even a few bottoms who have said they would actually top him). Not sure what his preference would be, obviously, although I and others like to imagine him as a bottom.

    Anyway why do you think he "seems to be one who would top?" And yes his butt is so lovely!

  28. #628
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,419

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiejones View Post
    I was speaking theoretically...as in, he is the perfect bottom for ME (and probably most tops who are attracted to him...and even a few bottoms who have said they would actually top him). Not sure what his preference would be, obviously, although I and others like to imagine him as a bottom.

    Anyway why do you think he "seems to be one who would top?" And yes his butt is so lovely!
    Just his personality and everything. The fact that he's straight..... It all says even if he considers sex with another guy he wouldn't be on the receiving end. Its just not IN him. He might could get INto another guy though, hence.... he'd be a top.

    Granted, I understand the desire for him to be a bottom...... If the opportunity presented itself I would definitely love to penetrate that voluptuous ass of his while my partner "chewed up" his cock. So yes, I get it.... and am right there with the majority of you when it comes to desires and hopes. But logic suggests otherwise.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  29. #629

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread








  30. #630
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    445

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Josh Hutcherson Mega-thread

    I've seen that picture a thousand times and did not know that was Hutcherson.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.