JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
Results 201 to 224 of 224
  1. #201
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Sultan and Lefty....I applaud both of your replies! =D:

    Duza.... What about the straight guy who might get raped in prison or anyplace and while being anally penetrated gets a hard cock because that can happen like it or not. He may even get a hard cock by forced oral against his will from a man. That guy may never have sex with a man again for the rest of his life. Does that make the guy gay? just saying.
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  2. #202
    JUB Addict Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Why do gay men always say that stupid shit? No, my boyfriend did not leave for another man, and I am not married yet. .
    Gee.. I wonder why.

    If one person tells you that you're wrong, maybe it's them. If two people do, maybe it's a coincidence. When it turns into 6, 7, 9, 10, you've got a problem. Your perspective doesn't equal reality. If you want to remain ignorant, that's on you.

  3. #203

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Thank you for sharing your interesting point of view Miss or Mz Medusa.

    We are expressly appreciative of your factual and unbiased information.

    It is as complete and solid as your profile. You are an inspiration to so

    many bi boys and girls that thanks to you can now be fully gay especially

    since you simplified the 'facts' and now we know one homosexual

    encounter confirms and seals a persons fate. Thank you.

    By the way, does one drunken party make one an alcoholic for life.

    What about stupid choices or moves? Make one and you are one?

    Wow, so much to mull over...Thanks again from all of us.

    With deep Affection I bid you adieu...

    Should you be entertaining your married partner instead of looking at gay porn, and trying to get free sex hook-ups from gay men?

  4. #204

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    Gee.. I wonder why.

    If one person tells you that you're wrong, maybe it's them. If two people do, maybe it's a coincidence. When it turns into 6, 7, 9, 10, you've got a problem. Your perspective doesn't equal reality. If you want to remain ignorant, that's on you.
    It's better to be ignorant than, delusional. If some of these gay guys, want to hang on to the fact that 'straight men' enjoys having sex with them that's fine.I just wanted help these men realize something,and I hope some of these will get out of the self hate they have for themselves, and others like them. But of course you guys will be bias, and think I am the one in the wrong.

  5. #205
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Can you wake you one morning, and be a different race? Can you wake up one morning and choose not too fuck someone?Can you wake up one morning, and not showcase the mere fact that you are gay? People can see skin color,people cannot see sexuality or the fact that you are a gay men unless, you were a big sign ass that says "HEY I AM GAY."
    LOL you must be trolling us...you can't be for real. You didn't even realize that when I said that about black skin I was making fun of your stupid ass assumption about sexuality and everything you've posted here, I was making a ridiculous argument as a response to your nonsense. You are either a troll or you're extremely stupid and can't even understand sarcasm.

  6. #206
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    Gee.. I wonder why.

    If one person tells you that you're wrong, maybe it's them. If two people do, maybe it's a coincidence. When it turns into 6, 7, 9, 10, you've got a problem. Your perspective doesn't equal reality. If you want to remain ignorant, that's on you.
    Sultan don't try to knock some sense on the senseless, it's a lost battle. Just make fun of them like I do .

  7. #207

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    LOL you must be trolling us...you can't be for real. You didn't even realize that when I said that about black skin I was making fun of your stupid ass assumption about sexuality and everything you've posted here, I was making a ridiculous argument as a response to your nonsense. You are either a troll or you're extremely stupid and can't even understand sarcasm.
    LOL.honey I am not a troll. You just don't like the fact the guys you are having sex with are really actually GAY.

  8. #208

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Sultan don't try to knock some sense on the senseless, it's a lost battle. Just make fun of them like I do .
    OH wow, now you hurt my feelings.. Now I am sitting drying my poor little tears. Sorry,darling. Like that one poster said it's my opinion, not yours get over it. I mean it's logic. But hey, I understand if you want to be in a relationship with a 100% 'STRAIGHT MAN,' then by all means do it.

  9. #209
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi Married Male View Post
    Sultan and Lefty....I applaud both of your replies! =D:

    Duza.... What about the straight guy who might get raped in prison or anyplace and while being anally penetrated gets a hard cock because that can happen like it or not. He may even get a hard cock by forced oral against his will from a man. That guy may never have sex with a man again for the rest of his life. Does that make the guy gay? just saying.
    I feel privledged...My question to Duza was ignored.
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  10. #210

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi Married Male View Post
    I feel privledged...My question to Duza was ignored.

    Why do you want to know so damn bad? And I think I answer your question already. I did not bring in rape at all. I simply mention those who willing, let another man touch him.stop trying to live to society's standards, and just be gay.Label yourself GAY, so that way, women will know not to fool with you.

    HAPPY NOW?

  11. #211
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,885

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    LOL.honey I am not a troll. You just don't like the fact the guys you are having sex with are really actually GAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    OH wow, now you hurt my feelings.. Now I am sitting drying my poor little tears. Sorry,darling. Like that one poster said it's my opinion, not yours get over it. I mean it's logic. But hey, I understand if you want to be in a relationship with a 100% 'STRAIGHT MAN,' then by all means do it.
    LOL you really are dumb. When did I say that I'm sleeping or in a relationship with a straight man? I'm just pointing out every flaw in your argument. Yes yours is just an opinion, a stupid one at best, and I'm giving you my opinion about your incoherent childish remarks. It has nothing to do with my personal life. Does it have to do with yours though? Cuz you seem so pressed about this whole subject .

  12. #212

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    LOL you really are dumb. When did I say that I'm sleeping or in a relationship with a straight man? I'm just pointing out every flaw in your argument. Yes yours is just an opinion, a stupid one at best, and I'm giving you my opinion about your incoherent childish remarks. It has nothing to do with my personal life. Does it have to do with yours though? Cuz you seem so pressed about this whole subject .
    C

    Geez, well I am not the one, that is making a big deal out of this whole debacle. Yes I believe once a so called straight man fucks,another man he is no longer straight. It's really that simple,but of course you are very bias since you are gay. And weren't in that other thread bitching about how bisexual guys prefer girls for relationships, and men for sex? Yeah like I am really going to take your ass that,seriously.lol.

    THESE GUYS ARE GAY.GET OVER IT.WHY MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT? ANY MAN WHO FUCKS ANOTHER MAN IS GAY.

  13. #213
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  14. #214
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  15. #215
    Virgin jasillyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    41

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)


    [/CENTER]
    Whoa. Where is this pic with the cowboy from? Gotta see that video.

  16. #216

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    ALL straight guys would sleep with a man if horny enough or a private setting enough. THAT I know. All of them may not be bottoms (I'd venture to say, MOST would want to remain tops, some would prefer a fem/slim bottom gay boy even) but most all straight men would sleep with a gay man if gaurenteed they wouldn't be caught. Truth.

  17. #217

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    hot photos

  18. #218
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    22

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Edfu View Post
    STRAIGHT in this context just means erect.
    Exactly....I find it funny that the term "straight" refers to a man who has sex with another man. Aren't they at minimum bisexual or closeted gay? Not a judgement on my part...hell call yourself anything you want, but "straight" just doesn't seem to be accurate here....great pics by the way.

  19. #219
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by rosemont36 View Post
    Exactly....I find it funny that the term "straight" refers to a man who has sex with another man. Aren't they at minimum bisexual or closeted gay? Not a judgement on my part...hell call yourself anything you want, but "straight" just doesn't seem to be accurate here....great pics by the way.

    It is all really in the mind.....what one perceives as a straight mans image to look like (whether it is true or not) This context is not really meant to be that technical....It is a term that purely turns me on or gets my cock hard!
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  20. #220
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Me,

    I am a fairly healthy male. I erect easily, sometimes even now, to easily. Had the rewire done
    long ago, child support is the fucking you get for the fucking you got. If I go chasing ass, I'm
    hunting the ones that are accessible with the working parts internal.

    Under special circumstances and with certain friends with needs, theirs or mine, well...
    I've been far more than just a Friend of Dorothy. Enjoyed the experience too....
    kind of not on my main menu...but, sometimes it is necessary to order ala carte.
    I have always (passively) admired male physiques. Most of my closest and non sexual
    friends are males. Many non males can be so much more complicated. Of the 3 sites I attend,
    this is actually my favorite...so diverse.

    Sorry for taking up so much space Bi-Guy...
    Some asshat or other got our comic relief banned

    so I couldn.t pause...btw, besides confused, am I gay - bi- or str8?
    ************************************************** *****************************
    JMHO and Experience:
    The REAL WORLD rocks on without a fucking care
    about any of those particular labels, so should we.

  21. #221
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,212

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  22. #222

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamDancer310 View Post
    ALL straight guys would sleep with a man if horny enough or a private setting enough.
    Not ALL. That's a bit of a stretch.

  23. #223

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Can someone tell me what the top is saying? He's a hot little fucker but can't make him out.
    Thanx


    http://www.xvideos.com/video297317/2...rH3-km0.tumblr

  24. #224

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by oldchild View Post
    Can someone tell me what the top is saying? He's a hot little fucker but can't make him out.
    Thanx


    http://www.xvideos.com/video297317/2...rH3-km0.tumblr
    I never knew state of the art portable CD players could be such a turn on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.