JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 224

Thread: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

      
   
  1. #151
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  2. #152
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)




    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  3. #153
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)



    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  4. #154
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  5. #155
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  6. #156
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  7. #157
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  8. #158
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  9. #159
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  10. #160
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    I love when a straight guy doesn't object to you sliding a finger in his ass while your sucking his cock.


    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=618063000
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  11. #161
    hairy1977
    Guest

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi Married Male View Post
    I suck that cock without questions.

  12. #162
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  13. #163
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  14. #164
    Suicide is Painless
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    VB
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,682

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Have done several- they're all that seem to be on line anymore

  15. #165
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  16. #166
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  17. #167
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  18. #168
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  19. #169
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,442

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by butt-pirate View Post
    Worst apartment decor ever. Lime green walls and that filthy floral pattern couch? I would never be able to get it up in that mess.
    That is deliberate. To prove they are straight LOL

  20. #170
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Does anyone else find these video links hot?
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  21. #171
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  22. #172
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  23. #173
    Slut grazie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    sydney
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    211

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    I've never seen anybody look so bored.....cheers!

  24. #174

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Honey these men are NOT STRAIGHT.Please get rid of the notion that a gay man can seduce a straight man. I do not care how much pussy one man can get,but the moment he lets another man touch him in any sexual way he is no longer straight, but GAY. And no longer into women because women are not into him once he do the deed.They are GAY.

  25. #175
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Honey these men are NOT STRAIGHT.Please get rid of the notion that a gay man can seduce a straight man. I do not care how much pussy one man can get,but the moment he lets another man touch him in any sexual way he is no longer straight, but GAY. And no longer into women because women are not into him once he do the deed.They are GAY.


    Dusa..use your gay imagination if you must


    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=167757926
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  26. #176
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,838

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Honey these men are NOT STRAIGHT.Please get rid of the notion that a gay man can seduce a straight man. I do not care how much pussy one man can get,but the moment he lets another man touch him in any sexual way he is no longer straight, but GAY. And no longer into women because women are not into him once he do the deed.They are GAY.
    That's not only false but ridiculous. That's like saying I'm automatically straight if I get drunk and kiss a girl. Nice try though.

  27. #177
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    That's not only false but ridiculous. That's like saying I'm automatically straight if I get drunk and kiss a girl. Nice try though.
    Agreed.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=2142789075
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  28. #178

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi Married Male View Post
    Well, you keep posting gay videos of guys fucking on PH every time you comment at me, proves my point that bisexual men are really GAY.

  29. #179

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    That's not only false but ridiculous. That's like saying I'm automatically straight if I get drunk and kiss a girl. Nice try though.
    No darling.You are gay for life.You can never be straight, so that theory is redundant. I however believe, that no 100% straight man hat loves pussy will not fuck another man,EVER.The guys you speak of or either curious,getting tired of getting pussy,because deep down inside they are really gay,or just a latent homosexual.Why does it piss you off that I am merely saying what these guys truly are?They are GAY,just like you, except they lie about it.

  30. #180
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    561

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    A lot of those guys in the vids are straight, or at least not open about being bi cur. They don't look at the guy blowing them, they're awkward, they're not talkative, most seem to be looking at what I'm assuming to be straight porn. One or two are clearly more comfortable with things. The guys in the pics, def not straight.

    As far as my own experience with straight guys, there's a lot of them out there looking for cock, married ones in particular.
    Last edited by Str8Top14701; January 8th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.

  31. #181
    On the Prowl mcbrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North Haven
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    109

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Medusa:
    You seem to have an either/or mentality about sexuality. That may be your opinion, but it's only that: an opinion. There are many guys, who, now that the atmosphere - and acceptance - of men being with men is no longer cause for being burned at the stake, allow themselves to be curious about what it would be like.
    In psychology, there's a saying: once, coincidence. Twice, maybe. Three times: a definite character trait.
    I don't know what city you live in, but I'm from San Francisco. I've known "straight" guys who go into bathhouses to get sucked off by a guy, because, they say, "guys do it better." But that's all they do. COULD they be gay? Sure, they could be gay, but that's about as absolute as saying that a man who was unfaithful once in a marriage will absolutely be unfaithful again. Your argument allows no room for enlightenment or growth. And it does not indicate an open mind, either. Sexuality is not what it was in say, 1960 (when I was around and in my teens). I've seen the world change in ways I couldn't imagine back then (like having a Black president: never, EVER would have occurred to me that in my lifetime that would happen [I thought around 2040 or so, the US would change, mainly due to the minority population being greater in number than the White population]).
    Men in the old days wouldn't even allow themselves to be curious about being with a guy. Now, with all the media stuff (John Trovolta's gay, Tom Cruise is gay, GOD is gay), some men just think, "Wow, if those dudes can be with other dudes and still hang with women , maybe I should give it a try. Hey, I only live once." (and I'm not commenting on whether or not anyone is gay or straight based on what the media says: I KNOW Hollywood, so I don't need the media to tell me what's going on.)

    Passing off an opinion as an absolute is what creates stereotypes. As a Black man, I know better than most, esPECIALLY in the United States, what stereotypes lead to: ignorance and hatred. Try expanding your consciousness a bit here. Men are sexual, and many of their wives won't go down on them, and by now, nearly every man has heard, at one time or another, "guys give better head." That in itself is enough to make some of them want to know what it's like to have an orgasm that will blow their mind (no pun intended) and that is frequently enough to push them into trying it out. It's no different than trying out cocaine or smoking grass or drinking. Maybe it's just fun, but maybe it turns into an addiction.Or maybe it leads them to realize, "Fuck, I AM gay." (Which is a good thing, because to come out at 50 or 60 is really, really tough: you're no longer some hot young thing with a wide pool of men to choose from. And you no longer have the chance to sample guys like a smorgasbord. So, you get limited experience and limited insights because you came to the "game" in the bottom of the 9th inning. You missed your life and you're just finding it now.)
    I don't see what you see. At All. I see curiosity, fear, interest, desire. That's not enough to make a man gay.
    Last edited by mcbrion; January 8th, 2013 at 09:47 AM.

  32. #182
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Posts
    6,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Well said Mc.

    This is just a good vid.

    Enjoy.


    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1501134331
    Holy Prostate Exam Batman! That was AMAZING!!

  33. #183

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by mcbrion View Post
    Medusa:
    You seem to have an either/or mentality about sexuality. That may be your opinion, but it's only that: an opinion. There are many guys, who, now that the atmosphere - and acceptance - of men being with men is no longer cause for being burned at the stake, allow themselves to be curious about what it would be like.
    In psychology, there's a saying: once, coincidence. Twice, maybe. Three times: a definite character trait.
    I don't know what city you live in, but I'm from San Francisco. I've known "straight" guys who go into bathhouses to get sucked off by a guy, because, they say, "guys do it better." But that's all they do. COULD they be gay? Sure, they could be gay, but that's about as absolute as saying that a man who was unfaithful once in a marriage will absolutely be unfaithful again. Your argument allows no room for enlightenment or growth. And it does not indicate an open mind, either. Sexuality is not what it was in say, 1960 (when I was around and in my teens). I've seen the world change in ways I couldn't imagine back then (like having a Black president: never, EVER would have occurred to me that in my lifetime that would happen [I thought around 2040 or so, the US would change, mainly due to the minority population being greater in number than the White population]).
    Men in the old days wouldn't even allow themselves to be curious about being with a guy. Now, with all the media stuff (John Trovolta's gay, Tom Cruise is gay, GOD is gay), some men just think, "Wow, if those dudes can be with other dudes and still hang with women , maybe I should give it a try. Hey, I only live once." (and I'm not commenting on whether or not anyone is gay or straight based on what the media says: I KNOW Hollywood, so I don't need the media to tell me what's going on.)

    Passing off an opinion as an absolute is what creates stereotypes. As a Black man, I know better than most, esPECIALLY in the United States, what stereotypes lead to: ignorance and hatred. Try expanding your consciousness a bit here. Men are sexual, and many of their wives won't go down on them, and by now, nearly every man has heard, at one time or another, "guys give better head." That in itself is enough to make some of them want to know what it's like to have an orgasm that will blow their mind (no pun intended) and that is frequently enough to push them into trying it out. It's no different than trying out cocaine or smoking grass or drinking. Maybe it's just fun, but maybe it turns into an addiction.Or maybe it leads them to realize, "Fuck, I AM gay." (Which is a good thing, because to come out at 50 or 60 is really, really tough: you're no longer some hot young thing with a wide pool of men to choose from. And you no longer have the chance to sample guys like a smorgasbord. So, you get limited experience and limited insights because you came to the "game" in the bottom of the 9th inning. You missed your life and you're just finding it now.)
    I don't see what you see. At All. I see curiosity, fear, interest, desire. That's not enough to make a man gay.
    Look there is nothing wrong with being GAY,so please do not make me out to be a bigot. All I am saying is there is no such thing as a straight man who fucks other men, the same can be said with Gay men fucking women.If a man like another man sexual, he is GAY. There is nothing wrong with being gay,but I believe you cannot say one thing, and do the other.I do have a problem with gay men, who sleep with men but yet,want to hide behind a woman.And I personally feel like if a man wants to get head from another man because men know how to suck better,then he needs to be with a man permanently,why go bother a woman? I hate to sound so bigoted or narrow minded,but why people try to complicate sexuality when it comes to men,but in reality very simple, is fucking baffling. BTW if that you in your avatar you are a very good looking man.

  34. #184

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    And btw, If you know Hollywood like you say you do. What are all the good gossip floating around? Whose secretly gay, and whose not? Whose is really running Hollywood?Do most celebs practice satanism like some of the conspiracy theorist folks,say they do? Who is a secret racist? Is the media out to get black women? I have many more questions,but I think these few questions will do for now.
    Last edited by Medusa; January 8th, 2013 at 11:41 AM.

  35. #185
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Medusa et al,

    Why is it so important for the labels to read Straight...or Gay?
    Have we all become so 'anal' that everything has to be just so
    and no room for anything else?

    Medusa, if I understand your point of view, you say sexuality
    like religion, one is either a believer or an atheist. Agnostics
    do not exist. Bi married says the glass is half full/ half empty
    depending on the imbibers mood or thirst level at the time.

    Mcb espouses an opinion that is closer to my experience and
    thus my opinion. Right or wrong we're all entitled to our own
    opinion and eligible to modify as experience dictates.

    My preference in analogy is: Sexuality = Peppers



    Both ends of the chart are total sexuality. Look at the variations.
    One end total hetero, one end total homo. So many options here.
    {For sake of simplicity, asexuality is not included in this analogy}



    Life is a Cornucopia, indulge...share...enjoy
    Last edited by Lefty; January 8th, 2013 at 12:44 PM.

  36. #186
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,838

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    No darling.You are gay for life.You can never be straight, so that theory is redundant. I however believe, that no 100% straight man hat loves pussy will not fuck another man,EVER.The guys you speak of or either curious,getting tired of getting pussy,because deep down inside they are really gay,or just a latent homosexual.Why does it piss you off that I am merely saying what these guys truly are?They are GAY,just like you, except they lie about it.
    I'm not pissed off, your argument just doesn't make any sense. This answer isn't helping either.

  37. #187

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    I'm not pissed off, your argument just doesn't make any sense. This answer isn't helping either.
    I am saying once a man fucks another he is gay for LIFE. Gayness always trumps straightness. Any man that willing sleeps with another man is GAY. POINT.BLANK.PERIOD. It will not matter how much pussy he gets afterwards, or how much he loves women, the simple fact remains he fucked another man.I mean you should be agreeing with me. You are the one that wants relationship with a man who allegedly 'thinks' he might like women.

  38. #188

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    I'm not pissed off, your argument just doesn't make any sense. This answer isn't helping either.
    I am saying once a man fucks another he is gay for LIFE. Gayness always trumps straightness. Any man that willing sleeps with another man is GAY. POINT.BLANK.PERIOD. It will not matter how much pussy he gets afterwards, or how much he loves women, the simple fact remains he fucked another man.I mean you should be agreeing with me. You are the one that wants relationship with a man who allegedly 'thinks' he might like women.

    It's like the "one drop rule" when it comes to race, although both cannot compare, but the "one drop rule" is a good example.I hope that helps

  39. #189
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,838

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I am saying once a man fucks another he is gay for LIFE. Gayness always trumps straightness. Any man that willing sleeps with another man is GAY. POINT.BLANK.PERIOD. It will not matter how much pussy he gets afterwards, or how much he loves women, the simple fact remains he fucked another man.I mean you should be agreeing with me. You are the one that wants relationship with a man who allegedly 'thinks' he might like women.

    It's like the "one drop rule" when it comes to race, although both cannot compare, but the "one drop rule" is a good example.I hope that helps
    Sure. They also say that if you sleep with a black person you turn black as well, regardless of your race. African American roots always trumps everything else.



    How old are you by the way? 12?

  40. #190

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Sure. They also say that if you sleep with a black person you turn black as well, regardless of your race. African American roots always trumps everything else.



    How old are you by the way? 12?
    Only racist old white people say stupid shit like that. Race, and sexuality are two different things. You cannot help the skin you are born with. But people can help who they fuck.

  41. #191
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,838

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Only racist old white people say stupid shit like that. Race, and sexuality are two different things. You cannot help the skin you are born with. But people can help who they fuck.
    So are you saying you can't choose your race but you can choose if you're gay or straight?


  42. #192

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    So are you saying you can't choose your race but you can choose if you're gay or straight?

    I don't think I said that. I said sexuality and race are two different things, you would have known that, if you would have read my post correctly.

  43. #193

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    But people can help who they fuck.

    Here is the last sentence just in case you did not catch it

  44. #194
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,838

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    You're trying so hard.


  45. #195

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    You're trying so hard.

    HEY, you are the one that started this mess, not me. I know what I said you know what I said. But let me be clear. Once a man who proclaims that he is straight fucks another man he is GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY.There is no turning back to women, it does not matter how many female partners he had, he is GAY. You try to bring in that race argument like it's valid when it's not. You cannot help the skin you are born in.But you can help the people you fuck. Stop trying to hold on too that 'straight' label for the men you fuck.

  46. #196
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,838

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    HEY, you are the one that started this mess, not me. I know what I said you know what I said. But let me be clear. Once a man who proclaims that he is straight fucks another man he is GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY.There is no turning back to women, it does not matter how many female partners he had, he is GAY. You try to bring in that race argument like it's valid when it's not. You cannot help the skin you are born in.But you can help the people you fuck. Stop trying to hold on too that 'straight' label for the men you fuck.
    It's not valid???? Reaaaaally?

  47. #197

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    It's not valid???? Reaaaaally?
    Can you wake you one morning, and be a different race? Can you wake up one morning and choose not too fuck someone?Can you wake up one morning, and not showcase the mere fact that you are gay? People can see skin color,people cannot see sexuality or the fact that you are a gay men unless, you were a big sign ass that says "HEY I AM GAY."

  48. #198
    JUB Addict Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    No darling.You are gay for life.You can never be straight, so that theory is redundant. I however believe, that no 100% straight man hat loves pussy will not fuck another man,EVER.The guys you speak of or either curious,getting tired of getting pussy,because deep down inside they are really gay,or just a latent homosexual.Why does it piss you off that I am merely saying what these guys truly are?They are GAY,just like you, except they lie about it.
    You don't see how ridiculous that double standard is? Your whole logic stems from homophobia.


    From what you say:

    A gay man can have sex with a woman but he's still gay no matter what.

    If a straight man has one gay experience with another man, he is gay for the rest of his life and there is no changing that?

    You sound so fucking stupid. Did a husband or boyfriend leave you for a man or something? I've noticed this trend with lots of your posts and it's very irritating.


    Let's just say fuck it and change all the rules:


    Everyone is either fat or skinny. No in between.

    You are either black or white.

    Short or tall.

    Young or old.

    Rich or poor.


    You live in a very simple world.

  49. #199

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    You don't see how ridiculous that double standard is? Your whole logic stems from homophobia.


    From what you say:

    A gay man can have sex with a woman but he's still gay no matter what.

    If a straight man has one gay experience with another man, he is gay for the rest of his life and there is no changing that?

    You sound so fucking stupid. Did a husband or boyfriend leave you for a man or something? I've noticed this trend with lots of your posts and it's very irritating.


    Let's just say fuck it and change all the rules:


    Everyone is either fat or skinny. No in between.

    You are either black or white.

    Short or tall.

    Young or old.

    Rich or poor.


    You live in a very simple world.
    Why do gay men always say that stupid shit? No, my boyfriend did not leave for another man, and I am not married yet. I am still 24, but don't you worry, that day will come, and you will have first row seats to my wedding. People on purpose choose to complicate things, when it comes to sexuality.Just fuck who you want.

  50. #200
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: When straight guys let you do them ...(pics)

    Thank you for sharing your interesting point of view Miss or Mz Medusa.

    We are expressly appreciative of your factual and unbiased information.

    It is as complete and solid as your profile. You are an inspiration to so

    many bi boys and girls that thanks to you can now be fully gay especially

    since you simplified the 'facts' and now we know one homosexual

    encounter confirms and seals a persons fate. Thank you.

    By the way, does one drunken party make one an alcoholic for life.

    What about stupid choices or moves? Make one and you are one?

    Wow, so much to mull over...Thanks again from all of us.

    With deep Affection I bid you adieu...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.