Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 72767778 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 3982

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

After a year of not playing Alpha Sapphire I decide to play it. I finish going through the cave at Ever Grande City, defeat my rival, and then exit out of the game. Without saving. I just sat there looking at my screen. I wonder when I'll get the urge to play the game again.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by MakeDigitalLove View Post
    So far the bat mobile is the biggest new thing and the city being bigger. Plus different side stuff because of the bat mobile. There are new touches and things with combat and stealth. One move so far seems to make certain stealth sections easier.

Let me tell you that I am pretty pissed that when I went into GameStop the guys there spoiled the secret ending to the game for me. Why the hell would you be talking about an ending to a new game when people are in the store? Idiots.
    Yeah my friend texted me the surprise not happy

Anyone on PSN want to add me? Drop me a PM with your username if you like (:
    Last edited by nightofhunters; July 25th, 2015 at 09:33 AM.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hello fellow gamers, PrahaGold is here to inject another threat with infinite wisdom and nuisance.

I usually stick to the classics in terms of games: Skyrim, Mario (Kart), The Sims what have you.

Although I have forbidden myself to play the Sims; it's just too addictive. Also I still have my Animal Crossing Wild World town going and every now and then I love to indulge in nostalgia and play a Yu-Gi-Oh game...

EDIT: I was considering to play Devil may Cry 5 after seeing... uhm... that intro... But I suppose if that's the only exciting part about it, I'll stick to Youtube videos of the cutscenes.
    Last edited by PrahaGold; August 1st, 2015 at 12:48 PM.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^Which Yu-Gi-Oh game? I put in so many hours into Duelist Of The Roses and I don't think I'm anywhere near having all the cards. It was a fun game. I just wish the story mode was a bit longer or there were post game challenges.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Currently I'm playing some of the DS games. World Championship 2008, Spirit Caller and Over the Nexus. Also considered to get the English patched version of the ARC Special for the PSP, but ever since Nexus, I am convinced that this franchise was flushed down the loo. First they came up with those Synchro things, then it was 'Speed Duels' (dueling while riding a motorcycle. I mean honestly?) and then they came with those ridiculous XYZ monsters. Yu-Gi-Oh, like Beyblade, Digimon etc. was a fad and it has passed and Konami should accept that and not try to revive the game with such nonsense.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Introducing synchro monsters was the beginning of the end IMO. I've seen duels where you know which person will win after the first turn.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Absolutely. Some of the new archetypes that are specifically designed for Synchros (most notably the Blackwings) are utterly overpowered. I miss the old days when there were just the classic archetypes. I have always been a person who builds his deck around a specific archetype (Vampires and Harpies were my personal favourites and no, I have never read Twilight, nor do I have the desire to become a woman), but I think it's a shame that they couldn't come up with better strategies for said archetypes earlier on. The Vampires apparently have been expanded dramatically, just like the Harpies. Pity that they couldn't have done this sooner.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yes. I had a mixed deck back in the day but when I discovered an online dueling site I was excited to be able to build the deck I wanted without having to worry about the cost of cards. I stuck to a Harpie deck too along with a Warrior type deck and a Dark Magician deck. It was fun using those decks but eventually people began to realized how insanely overpowered synchros were and began using them. The blackwing especially got a lot of play.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Same here. In the original trading card game it was quite difficult to play a powerful Harpie deck, as essential cards such as Cyber Shield and Pet Dragon were extremely rare and others like Rose Whip didn't even exist. When they finally came with that one structure deck that contained very useful cards like Hysteric Party, Hunting Grounds and Icarus attack, the fad of Yu-Gi-Oh had sadly already blown over for the most part.
    Still, the normal game is quite enjoyable and I like to create different types of decks and test them out against a variety of opponents. Just for the heck of it. And just for the sake of bittersweet nostalgia I like to rewatch the old anime sometimes.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

For anyone who actually still owns a Nintendo DS, I can really recommend 'The World Ends With You'. I'm not a particular fan of anime, manga or anything like that, but this game actually works somehow. I think the review on 1UP summarises this perfectly: "By all rights, The World Ends With You should be an annoying disaster, a bundle of tired gimmicks and trite clichés. Yet somehow all the things that should be unbearable fall into place and create a game that's far more unique, interesting, and addictive than it has any right to be."

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I sorta liked the monster games. Don't get me wrong, ultimately I'm a nerdy RPG create-your-character guy, but I appreciated Digimon in that it was one at a time and that monster evolved based on your treatment of it/success with it. I also adored Monster Rancher with its whole monster-from-CD creation thing.

But I'm a sucker for a role-playing game. The Final Fantasy series is probably one of my favorites (and I'm over the moon about a remake of FFVII, my favorite), Legend of Zelda is my jam, and any swords-and-horses-and-magic game that allows you to choose a race, gender, etc and create a character is for me.

Like a boss.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/res.../1100-6429698/

Resident Evil 2 finally gets a remake.

That's awesome news.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by PrahaGold View Post
    Same here. In the original trading card game it was quite difficult to play a powerful Harpie deck, as essential cards such as Cyber Shield and Pet Dragon were extremely rare and others like Rose Whip didn't even exist. When they finally came with that one structure deck that contained very useful cards like Hysteric Party, Hunting Grounds and Icarus attack, the fad of Yu-Gi-Oh had sadly already blown over for the most part.
    Still, the normal game is quite enjoyable and I like to create different types of decks and test them out against a variety of opponents. Just for the heck of it. And just for the sake of bittersweet nostalgia I like to rewatch the old anime sometimes.
    The first season of the english version of Yu-G-Oh is hilarious. It seems like they pulled a new rule out of their ass every other episode. Remember the episode where Yugi attacked the moon causing its fragments to rain down on the enemy's monster?

...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Playing Plants vs. Zombies ATM...

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Well I finally finished God of War. It took me about 5 tried before I managed to defeat the final fight. I was in a gaming mood so I continued on to play God of War 2 and managed to finish it in two days. I never realized these games were so short.

Now I'm playing God of War 3. I feel like I'm at the end already after only playing for two days.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by GreyUnderscore View Post
    The first season of the english version of Yu-G-Oh is hilarious. It seems like they pulled a new rule out of their ass every other episode. Remember the episode where Yugi attacked the moon causing its fragments to rain down on the enemy's monster?
    Yes. While that was probably by far the most ludicrous aspect (disregarding the fact that the fate of the Earth and mankind in its entirety is frequently dependant on a card game), there were other peculiarities as well; normal monsters couldn't attack flying ones, monsters could be launched into trap and spell cards with a mutant turtle that had a catapult on its back and many cards had their effects conveniently changed to cater to their owner's every desire. But still, the nostalgia is nice and that was actually the card game that I had come to know and love back then.

In other news, I have recently started the 'Castlevania' series for the NDS. It's quite good.
    "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."
    - Motto of Ravenclaw House -

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Bought Pandora's Tower on Wii-U virtual console the other day. This was a game that came out on the Wii near the end of its life cycle. Never heard of it until now and I am quite enjoying it.
    Sometimes I can think to recite words that I read and rewrite,
    my pens paint people that I've proven wrong.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Bought Pandora's Tower on Wii-U virtual console the other day. This was a game that came out on the Wii near the end of its life cycle. Never heard of it until now and I am quite enjoying it.
    I enjoyed the game. There's a game breaking glitch towards the end on the Wii version. I don't know if it was fixed for the virtual console.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Stopped playing xbox for a while, excited for the backwards compatibility though, Mass effect 3 on xbox one eek!
    Currently playing this stupid game called runescape lol, dont really like it but im sort of addicted. Friend got me into it and haven't been playing much else all summer.
    Anyone going to be playing any 360 games on their xbox one later this year? If so, which ones? Anyone play RS?
    <3 Chris Evans and Alex O'Loughlin! JUB Lurker

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I enjoyed the game. There's a game breaking glitch towards the end on the Wii version. I don't know if it was fixed for the virtual console.
    I haven't gotten that far, but I will say that I am still very much enjoying it and having fun exploring the dungeons. The game isn't too hard, but that doesn't really bother me.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Axiom Verge. Complete throw back to Metroid. Music is so good.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I haven't gotten that far, but I will say that I am still very much enjoying it and having fun exploring the dungeons. The game isn't too hard, but that doesn't really bother me.
    You're right it's not too hard but the boss battles are fun. I just wish the game had more content.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The Witcher 3, which I am really enjoying.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Did you guys see the KH 2.8 announcement? I'm curious to see what the BBS content is and if it's playable or just cutscenes.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I saw the announcement, but I didn't read into it. I really just want KH3.

...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Playing Age of Empires 2. It is a bit tiresome. Also playing Plants vs. Zombies game of the year edition. Actually finished that twice, but haven't unlocked all the achievements.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Did you guys see the KH 2.8 announcement? I'm curious to see what the BBS content is and if it's playable or just cutscenes.
    The new BBS content is like an epilogue chapter. It's supposed to be like a bridge between BBS and KH3. Can't wait for it myself lol.
    Not much for me to game with at the moment. Had gotten back into PSO2 but just recently I have huge lag issues whenever I sign into game so been playing FF:Record Keeper instead and recently bought Diablo 3, just waiting for it to arrive.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by theworldwithout View Post
    The new BBS content is like an epilogue chapter. It's supposed to be like a bridge between BBS and KH3. Can't wait for it myself lol.
    Not much for me to game with at the moment. Had gotten back into PSO2 but just recently I have huge lag issues whenever I sign into game so been playing FF:Record Keeper instead and recently bought Diablo 3, just waiting for it to arrive.
    I was hoping BBS Vol.2 would be released instead. I guess it's better than nothing.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I was hoping BBS Vol.2 would be released instead. I guess it's better than nothing.
    I think this is supposed to be the answer to BBS Vol.2, since it just focuses on Aqua after the events of BBS. So looks like in the end there will be no #2.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by theworldwithout View Post
    I think this is supposed to be the answer to BBS Vol.2, since it just focuses on Aqua after the events of BBS. So looks like in the end there will be no #2.
    Hopefully the gameplay will be good. Aqua was my favorite of the trio.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

En Taro Adun, Executor.

The final chapter of starcarft 2 is out soon. Anyone else a starcraft fan?
    You show courage the brave dream of

Gallop on my old warhorse

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^Nope. Is starcraft a PC game?

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yeah, original came out in 1998 and the story is only wrapping up now.

Used to play it with my dad, it was the first PC game i ever played.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Trying for the third time to get through Final Fantasy 13. Last 2 times I got so annoyed with it I didn't even get a quarter of the way through the game. So far I'm forcing myself through it better this time.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I didn't Final Fantasy 13 the first time I attempted to play through it. My second way through I pretty much powered my way through it mentally, definitely need to grind at certain parts even though it doesn't feel like there are many good places to grind. It is really not a memorable game, I beat just to beat it. I did like FF13-2 a lot better, though. Although the one character is pretty much fake Sora.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Yeah, original came out in 1998 and the story is only wrapping up now.

Used to play it with my dad, it was the first PC game i ever played.

It looks addictive. That is something I'm worried about when it comes to PC games.

Like a boss.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Almost finiahed Batman Arkham knight. Penguins looks hideous.

They had to make him look fat and rank as much as they possibly could.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It looks addictive. That is something I'm worried about when it comes to PC games.
    Haha, this is true. Fortunately I'm not really into the multiplayer so after I finish the story I just drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    Almost finiahed Batman Arkham knight. Penguins looks hideous.

They had to make him look fat and rank as much as they possibly could.
    I want to play that game, but apparently the PC version was absolute tripe.

Like a boss.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post

I want to play that game, but apparently the PC version was absolute tripe.
    Yeah, it's a good game and I think the PS4 version comes with exclusive content. If you have a PS4, it would be best to get it on that.

Porn Star

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Any Pokemon fans out there?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Oh yeah! Seriously who doesn't love Pokemon? My favourite is probably sharkedo or totodile. Bit of a water type person myself

Porn Star

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I personally love Jigglypuff, Sewaddle, and Lillipup!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Every time a new game is released I'm all over it for a few months and then I lose interest for a couple of months.

Kingdra, Mudkip, Quilava, and Umbreon are my favorites right now.

Porn Star

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I come up with some witty nicknames for my Pokemon!

Like a boss.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Any Uncharted fans...??? The Nathan Drake collection is out on PS4 this Friday and I just ordered the collectors edition.

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian85 View Post
    Any Pokemon fans out there?
    I'm not following Pokemon anymore, I liked the first generation much better. I had a magazine with all of them on it, they were all unique compared to the new ones in my opinion. I think my favorite is Pikachu, but how can you not love Psyduck, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Cubone, Jigglypuff, Eevee... Geodude and Squirtle

I'm not a big fan of Uncharted, it's more of a movie than a videogame to me. I read that the collection will not include Golden Abyss?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by mikemizanin729 View Post
    Any Uncharted fans...??? The Nathan Drake collection is out on PS4 this Friday and I just ordered the collectors edition.
    Not yet but this is the first generation I've had a PlayStation in for ages so I'm looking forward to giving it a go. Can't wait! I heard drake is really hot

Like a boss.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by goldenmoth View Post
    Not yet but this is the first generation I've had a PlayStation in for ages so I'm looking forward to giving it a go. Can't wait! I heard drake is really hot
    Yeah it's like your controlling a hottie and enjoying the game at the same time.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Anyone getting these 2 games, when they come out?

Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    -or- WWe2K16

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coming Soon.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	1131681