JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 65697071 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,500 of 3740
  1. #3451
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Yes. I used Shulk a bit and I just couldn't use him well. He's one of the characters I really wanted to use but I'm not feeling it.

  2. #3452
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    November 21st.

    Wii U.

    Smash.

    Killager shall become King.

    Also, I need to play with you guys that I added - I just have never done online adding with the 3DS before.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  3. #3453
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    November 21st.

    Wii U.

    Smash.

    Killager shall become King.

    Also, I need to play with you guys that I added - I just have never done online adding with the 3DS before.
    If you added me to your friend list on your 3DS then it's simple. Just go to the Online section in Smash and pick "With friends" and you either host a room for other people to join or you enter someone's room.

  4. #3454
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Awesome - I plan to use the feature tonight(before SOA, cuz not even Smash can interrupt that), see what it brings.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  5. #3455
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Well I'll be available to play until midnight EST.

  6. #3456
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,522

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Nintendo Eshop wasn't working for me last night so I could download Bayonetta 2 demo, hopefully it works... right now.
    The simple slave, in sweat-soaked sheets, aims his shackles, and cuts off his hands. The simple slave, in smoggy pantheon, aims for release, and cuts off his head.

  7. #3457
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,522

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Got it, played it and absolutely loved it. One of the games I got a Wii-U for, can't wait to play the full version.
    The simple slave, in sweat-soaked sheets, aims his shackles, and cuts off his hands. The simple slave, in smoggy pantheon, aims for release, and cuts off his head.

  8. #3458
    JUB Addict goldenmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    There's so many great games out at the moment! Alien isolation, shadow of mordor, bayonetta 2 soon. I wish I could afford all of them!

  9. #3459
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Well after a week of playing Smash 3DS' For Glory mode I have a 35% win rate. So bad.

  10. #3460

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    PS4 question ya'll. One thing that's kept from buying are two things, I wanted the system to have at least a year on it's feet. The other is the bit of backwards capability. This is the big as if it weren't for that I would have bought it immediately. As much as I want to get it there are still a few PS3 games I want to get (Lego Batman 3, Kingdom Hearts 2.5, Little Big Planet 3) and of course a few old favorites. Now I know some of you will say, "hey two of those games will be on PS4 and you can play backlog games on playstation now" While the former may be true, Playstation Now seems like its still in Beta and I want to wait a little for it to get more games and then I have concerns if the network will be able to handle all that. Someone mentioned having games on an external harddrive, i've never done that but is that a thing?

  11. #3461
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I'll be starting Alien Isolation tonight. Turn out the lights and try to get the shit scared out of me.

  12. #3462
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDar View Post
    PS4 question ya'll. One thing that's kept from buying are two things, I wanted the system to have at least a year on it's feet. The other is the bit of backwards capability. This is the big as if it weren't for that I would have bought it immediately. As much as I want to get it there are still a few PS3 games I want to get (Lego Batman 3, Kingdom Hearts 2.5, Little Big Planet 3) and of course a few old favorites. Now I know some of you will say, "hey two of those games will be on PS4 and you can play backlog games on playstation now" While the former may be true, Playstation Now seems like its still in Beta and I want to wait a little for it to get more games and then I have concerns if the network will be able to handle all that. Someone mentioned having games on an external harddrive, i've never done that but is that a thing?
    I've heard people say they do that but I've never done it.

  13. #3463
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyUnderscore View Post
    Well after a week of playing Smash 3DS' For Glory mode I have a 35% win rate. So bad.
    My win record is 71.87% currently - annoyed that I just lost a match due to lag... but I did win a match against that damn time-scamming dog, so all is fair in love and Killager.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  14. #3464
    ...is no hippie Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,728

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Still playing Dwarf Fortress...

  15. #3465
    JUB Addict goldenmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    I'll be starting Alien Isolation tonight. Turn out the lights and try to get the shit scared out of me.
    Tell me what it's like? I'm dying to know if it's worth buying

  16. #3466
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,823

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmoth View Post
    Tell me what it's like? I'm dying to know if it's worth buying
    I had a good long session last night and got about 4 hours in. The first impression it gives is that it is intended to please primarily fans of the original Alien movie. Visually and audibly, it looks and sounds like it came straight from the movie and got put into a game. I am playing the Steam version with a relative new gaming pc, and it looks so convincingly real for this type of game. Very atmospheric.

    Gameplay wise starts out very slow; it takes a couple hours before you even see the alien. It is pure survival horror combined with stealth. At least so far. Lots of sneaking and hiding from the alien and the Working Joe's (androids that work on the space station and turned rogue.) The alien encounters are mostly unscripted and unpredictable (that's a good thing). The motion tracker is your primary tool, which you will constantly use (unless you want to die alot). It does not give you the exact location of the enemy, but it tells you enough to know that you need to run or hide. The game does a good job building up tension. It is not easy (I am playing on normal). There is also some hacking with several types of basic puzzles.

    All is not perfect though. I am inclined to call this game "Working Joe: Isolation", because so far I have been dealing with them much more often than the alien. They become somewhat annoying because you cannot seem go anywhere without encountering them. They were obviously added to the game to have additional enemy types, other than the single alien.

    Is it worth buying? If you are big Alien movie fan, and a fan of stealth and survival horror games, and if you apprecate atmosphere and tension over fast paced action, then I say absolutely buy the game. However if you get impatient easily and are hoping for a more action packed "Aliens" movie based game, then save your money.

  17. #3467

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Moldorm. Hate it. That is all.

  18. #3468
    JUB Addict goldenmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    I had a good long session last night and got about 4 hours in. The first impression it gives is that it is intended to please primarily fans of the original Alien movie. Visually and audibly, it looks and sounds like it came straight from the movie and got put into a game. I am playing the Steam version with a relative new gaming pc, and it looks so convincingly real for this type of game. Very atmospheric.

    Gameplay wise starts out very slow; it takes a couple hours before you even see the alien. It is pure survival horror combined with stealth. At least so far. Lots of sneaking and hiding from the alien and the Working Joe's (androids that work on the space station and turned rogue.) The alien encounters are mostly unscripted and unpredictable (that's a good thing). The motion tracker is your primary tool, which you will constantly use (unless you want to die alot). It does not give you the exact location of the enemy, but it tells you enough to know that you need to run or hide. The game does a good job building up tension. It is not easy (I am playing on normal). There is also some hacking with several types of basic puzzles.

    All is not perfect though. I am inclined to call this game "Working Joe: Isolation", because so far I have been dealing with them much more often than the alien. They become somewhat annoying because you cannot seem go anywhere without encountering them. They were obviously added to the game to have additional enemy types, other than the single alien.

    Is it worth buying? If you are big Alien movie fan, and a fan of stealth and survival horror games, and if you apprecate atmosphere and tension over fast paced action, then I say absolutely buy the game. However if you get impatient easily and are hoping for a more action packed "Aliens" movie based game, then save your money.
    Thanks! I think I'll give it a go

  19. #3469
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    My win record is 71.87% currently - annoyed that I just lost a match due to lag... but I did win a match against that damn time-scamming dog, so all is fair in love and Killager.
    I'm not seeing any results after practicing with Robin. I've only experienced horrific lag once or twice. A few times I'll experience slight lag but it ends quickly or it lasts for the remainder of the match. The times when I experience intermittent lag are the worst.

  20. #3470
    Slut Effortless_Pro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    166

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Mewtwo Confirmed

  21. #3471
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Body shaking... all the hype... trying to come down... need... November 21st to be tomorrow...

    EDIT: Now, after watching that, no one can complain that the Wii U version should have come out first.
    Last edited by MoufOfKhaos; October 23rd, 2014 at 03:49 PM.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  22. #3472
    Labore et Scientia ScottishBiTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Greater Glasgow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,251
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Almost finished playing through the Jimmy's Vendetta DLC for Mafia II. Just two more missions to go.....

  23. #3473
    JUB Addict goldenmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Has anyone here been targeted by the gamer gaters? It's funny that they spend so much time making life tough for female gamers but I havent heard of them targeting gay gamers yet

  24. #3474
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmoth View Post
    Has anyone here been targeted by the gamer gaters? It's funny that they spend so much time making life tough for female gamers but I havent heard of them targeting gay gamers yet
    I don't even know what is going on.

    I recently picked up the Jak and Daxter collection for the PS3. I'm about half way done with Jak 1. I vaguely remember some of the levels.

  25. #3475
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmoth View Post
    Has anyone here been targeted by the gamer gaters? It's funny that they spend so much time making life tough for female gamers but I havent heard of them targeting gay gamers yet
    No, I just laugh at the entire mess, and will continue to do so.

    To Grey, all that's going on is an ex of a woman in the gaming industry (she made Depression Quest, which doesn't sound like my type of game) decided to get pissed after their breakup, lie and say that she was sleeping with another man to get favorable reviews for her game, and the redditors and twits, based off of something that couldn't be verified as true, decided to make HER life, and anyone smart enough to defend her, including her friends and relatives, a living hell, stalking and death threats and all. That's why you hear social justice warrior being used as an insult in the so-called gaming community now. What's funny - and sad - is that HE feels he needs to be in hiding now, but she's the one being attacked, yet no gamergater sees that as a sign.

    I just think it exposed how DUMB a certain segment of gamers can be - really killed the stereotype of the intelligent loner; rather, it's become the violent male meathead jumping at the chance to spread his misery around without merit. Even with the slight amount of good they did with causing game magazine/websites to make sure someone wasn't supporting a project and THEN giving it a favorable review(what we call payola when it comes to music), anything associated with this false flag of a movement is completely and utterly tainted.

    Okay, removing my tap shoes - i've danced on my soapbox enough for one morning. Time for tea, and then time for Smash and debating on whether to buy Fantasy Life or not.
    Last edited by MoufOfKhaos; October 24th, 2014 at 06:36 AM.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  26. #3476
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,522

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmoth View Post
    Has anyone here been targeted by the gamer gaters? It's funny that they spend so much time making life tough for female gamers but I havent heard of them targeting gay gamers yet
    No, I haven't been completely on top of what has been going on but from what I have seen of GG I don't like it or agree with it by any means.
    The simple slave, in sweat-soaked sheets, aims his shackles, and cuts off his hands. The simple slave, in smoggy pantheon, aims for release, and cuts off his head.

  27. #3477
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,522

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I have to say I like the new memes attached to GG, though.

    https://twitter.com/alexlifschitz/st...24233519742976
    The simple slave, in sweat-soaked sheets, aims his shackles, and cuts off his hands. The simple slave, in smoggy pantheon, aims for release, and cuts off his head.

  28. #3478
    JUB Addict goldenmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Well that's good to know at least. Usually gay people are the first to get targeted when nastiness like this happens. Maybe we just haven't popped up on their radar yet?

  29. #3479
    Labore et Scientia ScottishBiTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Greater Glasgow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,251
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmoth View Post
    Has anyone here been targeted by the gamer gaters? It's funny that they spend so much time making life tough for female gamers but I havent heard of them targeting gay gamers yet
    Nope.

    Haven't even heard about it until you brought it up.

  30. #3480
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,522

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Downloaded the current Games for Gold game, which is Darksiders 2. Have to see that I am really enjoying it. Even though it is pretty much a Zelda type game with deeper combat and Prince of Persia aspects.
    The simple slave, in sweat-soaked sheets, aims his shackles, and cuts off his hands. The simple slave, in smoggy pantheon, aims for release, and cuts off his head.

  31. #3481
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    So the first game I bought digitally for the 3DS is also the last one I'll buy using that service because they are large and I don't want to buy a bigger SD card right now - Fantasy Life. It's pretty much the cute side of an action rpg, and though I don't get the comparisons to Animal Crossing(though I have never played that game), I'm enjoying it while I'm not training on Smash.

    Wii U Smash, come out faster!
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  32. #3482
    Virgin astro666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I'm playing Dark Souls II right now, it's not as insanely difficult as the first one, but close enough I guess. I've only been able to get 2 of the three DLC's for it and they have definitely been a great addition. I might try getting back to Arkham Origins for a bit and I am starting to miss Last of Us so I will definitely put that one in again soon. Anybody else playing any of these three? My gamer tag on the ps3 is DiceIbegon so if anybody wants to look me up feel free. Just let me know you got my info from here or else i will not accept the friend request, I have gotten a few unsolicited messages and I'm not accepting anything from anyone I haven't played with or don't know LOL.

  33. #3483
    Labore et Scientia ScottishBiTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Greater Glasgow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,251
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    The zombies of Minecraft are getting into the Halloween spirit:


    When a Baby Zombie spawns wearing a pumpkin, the result is ...interesting to say the least:

  34. #3484
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    ^Looks like a Minecraft Stewie Griffin to me.

    I have never played that game - need to see if I can still play it for free(though now that Microsoft bought it, I doubt it).
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  35. #3485
    Porn Star omminc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Eau Claire
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    380

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Been playing a ton of SimCity 4, Game Dev Tycoon, and a mod pack server for minecraft.

    And I'm looking forward to the Re-release of GTA V on PC.
    "I can already hear my friends displeasure in this. Like an unfiltered cigarette after bad sex." ~me

  36. #3486
    Labore et Scientia ScottishBiTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Greater Glasgow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,251
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    ^Looks like a Minecraft Stewie Griffin to me.

    I have never played that game - need to see if I can still play it for free(though now that Microsoft bought it, I doubt it).
    They are fast little buggers. They've caught me off guard on more than one occasion.

    The deal with Microsoft hasn't been completely finalized yet. It should be by the end of the year, though.

  37. #3487
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I bought the God of War saga for the PS3. Comes with God of War 1-3 and 2 codes to download to other titles.

    I played the first game for about 10 minutes and I like the combat but I already died 3 times trying to walk across a damn pole.

  38. #3488
    On the Prowl i Royborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Did anyone on the xbox play the first darksiders? I think its a better game than the second one which was free during october. If you like 2, you will love 1.

    Is anyone getting pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby on release date? I think you get a free shiny metagross from mystery gift if you play within the first week, excited for that.

    And the Destiny PS4 bundle looks tempting to buy lol.
    Last edited by i Royborg; November 2nd, 2014 at 04:57 AM.
    <3 Chris Evans and Alex O'Loughlin! JUB Lurker

  39. #3489
    JUB Addict goldenmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I've got a day off tomorrow so I'm hoping my copy of alien isolation turns up tomorrow!

  40. #3490
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by i Royborg View Post
    Did anyone on the xbox play the first darksiders? I think its a better game than the second one which was free during october. If you like 2, you will love 1.

    Is anyone getting pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby on release date? I think you get a free shiny metagross from mystery gift if you play within the first week, excited for that.

    And the Destiny PS4 bundle looks tempting to buy lol.
    There are a couple of us here who plan to get ORAS. Are you sure the Shiny Metagross event lasts only a week? I thought it lasts as long as the Torchic event did for X and Y.

  41. #3491
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,522

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I am waiting for 12am tonight, because that is when The Binding of Isaac Rebirth is out and that is the beginning of the end for me.
    The simple slave, in sweat-soaked sheets, aims his shackles, and cuts off his hands. The simple slave, in smoggy pantheon, aims for release, and cuts off his head.

  42. #3492

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I might buy a Xbone for Halo.. is that a smart idea if I'm mainly a Nintendo nerd (don't have Wii U yet)? haha :P

  43. #3493
    JUB Addict goldenmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I personally would get a wii u instead. I loved the last halo but it's been done whereas nintendo has toad tracker coming up and a new legend of Zelda and some other cool games plus it's just so cheap at the moment!

  44. #3494

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Yeah true man.. It's hard because I love Halo so much. haha I'm even reading the books and everything before the game comes out because I'm a major dork. :P

    This needs some heavy consideration.. lol

  45. #3495
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,522

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeDigitalLove View Post
    I am waiting for 12am tonight, because that is when The Binding of Isaac Rebirth is out and that is the beginning of the end for me.
    Nevermind, pretty disappointed that this game won't be unlocked for me until 1pm tomorrow. Sorry, but I don't understand why it comes to a pc release that is downloadable and I won't be able to get it until that time tomorrow.
    The simple slave, in sweat-soaked sheets, aims his shackles, and cuts off his hands. The simple slave, in smoggy pantheon, aims for release, and cuts off his head.

  46. #3496
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeDigitalLove View Post
    Nevermind, pretty disappointed that this game won't be unlocked for me until 1pm tomorrow. Sorry, but I don't understand why it comes to a pc release that is downloadable and I won't be able to get it until that time tomorrow.
    ...why in the world is that? I was actually going to make that a first day buy, but just forgot about what day it was coming out.
    "Thereís death on the horizon,

    and Iíll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  47. #3497
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,686

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Waiting for Smash Bros U..only a month to go!

  48. #3498
    JUB Addict goldenmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Ajay View Post
    Yeah true man.. It's hard because I love Halo so much. haha I'm even reading the books and everything before the game comes out because I'm a major dork. :P

    This needs some heavy consideration.. lol
    Haha oh wow you sound like a major fan then! Maybe you should get it!

  49. #3499
    26354 MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Voorhees
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,522

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    ...why in the world is that? I was actually going to make that a first day buy, but just forgot about what day it was coming out.
    I have no idea. 1PM EST is the release time and at the same time for everyone else in their respective time zone. Just bummed because I have plans and will be out literally around 1pm to later tonight.
    Last edited by MakeDigitalLove; November 4th, 2014 at 02:59 AM.
    The simple slave, in sweat-soaked sheets, aims his shackles, and cuts off his hands. The simple slave, in smoggy pantheon, aims for release, and cuts off his head.

  50. #3500
    Labore et Scientia ScottishBiTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Greater Glasgow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,251
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I've started playing Burnout Paradise again. It's one of the best racing games I've ever played.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.