Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 61 of 81 FirstFirst ... 5660616266 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 4050
  1. #3001
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,724
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerBear View Post
    I am not crazy about Pokémon it was huge back in the 90s and I was apart of that craze, but I can't see what the appeal is now. Most tumblr blogs I follow usually post cock along side with their Pokémon.
    That's.... creepy.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  2. #3002
    On the Prowl Midgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    65


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Tumblr is creepy :P

  3. #3003
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    At least no Pokémon hentai. Like others, after gold/silver, never saw the point to Pokémon.

    Terraria is crack. Some of the most fun I have had playing in a while.

  4. #3004
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    11,842
    Blog Entries
    4


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    That's.... creepy.
    Well it's creepy if they have their dick next to Pokémon stuffed animals. But then having their dick next to PS3 or 360 controller usually get a lot of reposts. Tumblr is a giant porno website.

  5. #3005
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,338
    Blog Entries
    6


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DragononFire View Post
    I am a big fan of video games. Fantasy, RPG, action, martial arts, fighting, etc. are my favorite games. I have several WWE games for my Playstation 2, as well as Deus EX: The Conspiracy, Virtua Fighter 4 and a few others. On my Nintendo Gamecube, I have Super Mario Sunshine, Spyro: Enter the Dragon, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Falsebound Kingdom, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance and a few others I can't think of at the moment. I still have my Nintendo 64 too, which I have Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye 007, Vigilante 8, Pokemon Stadium 2 and a few other games for it.
    There are some games you mentioned there. Nintendo 64 was perhaps my favorite console of all time. I could play Mario Kart 64 forevah and evah back in those days.

  6. #3006
    Virgin Vivi29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    England
    Posts
    34


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I don't think the Pokemon games ever added anything truly new since they started, but I keep playing them, not because I'm expecting anything great, it's mostly habitual and there are far worse things out there.

    Dark Souls has a good look but my patience wore thin with how often I died after I got about halfway through.

    Also Suikoden is amazing!

  7. #3007
    On the Prowl Midgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    65


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi29 View Post
    I don't think the Pokemon games ever added anything truly new since they started, but I keep playing them, not because I'm expecting anything great, it's mostly habitual and there are far worse things out there.

    Dark Souls has a good look but my patience wore thin with how often I died after I got about halfway through.
    I'll admit I'm pretty excited for the graphics upgrade on the new ones, it's long overdue.

    I tried Dark Souls about 2 years ago and couldn't deal with all the dying so I gave up. This time though, I actually blasted through the first half without too much difficulty because I had a better character build, but I got to a point where the game got about twice as hard and I'm struggling to get through any of the current areas in one piece.

  8. #3008
    Virgin Vivi29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    England
    Posts
    34


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Midgar View Post
    I'll admit I'm pretty excited for the graphics upgrade on the new ones, it's long overdue.

    I tried Dark Souls about 2 years ago and couldn't deal with all the dying so I gave up. This time though, I actually blasted through the first half without too much difficulty because I had a better character build, but I got to a point where the game got about twice as hard and I'm struggling to get through any of the current areas in one piece.
    Sounds exactly like what happened to me (Except that it took me far too long and far too many tries to get past the first area until I got a better grip of how the game should be played). After that I made it through the next couple of bosses with relative ease and then I stopped making any progress. If you're still sticking at it good luck and I'm rootin' for ya!

  9. #3009
    On the Prowl Midgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    65


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I'll need to get back into it eventually before I forget the controls and just find myself rolling around into bloody death.

    But today I got Beyond: Two Souls so I've made a start on that. I really didn't know what to expect from this but so far I'm really enjoying it. My only issue at the moment is that the clunky controls don't seem to have been updated much from Heavy Rain and there ends up being parts where I'm not entirely sure what sort of game it's trying to be. I do like these ones that fall somewhere in between a game and a movie though.

  10. #3010
    Satanic Pussy MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,302


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Just 100% Castlevania: Mirrors of Fate. Fun game, fun lore. My only problem with the game is that the jumping is a little floaty and some little quick time events. Now it is time for the Boss Rush mode, Hardcore Mode and trying to beat it under 3 hours and 20 minutes.

  11. #3011

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I'm been finding find James Rolfe, Angry Nintendo Nerd to be hot as fuck. I'd love to have sweaty, dirty, rapey sex with him.

  12. #3012
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,724
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerBear View Post
    Well it's creepy if they have their dick next to Pokémon stuffed animals. But then having their dick next to PS3 or 360 controller usually get a lot of reposts. Tumblr is a giant porno website.
    Sexy gamers and the elusive hot gay nerd = hot.

    Comparing dick length to pictures of Charizard = showing up on a watch list.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  13. #3013
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    Sexy gamers and the elusive hot gay nerd = hot.

    Comparing dick length to pictures of Charizard = showing up on a watch list.
    Dude that is fricking weird
    Looking for inspiration

  14. #3014
    Virgin Vivi29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    England
    Posts
    34


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Midgar View Post
    I'll need to get back into it eventually before I forget the controls and just find myself rolling around into bloody death.

    But today I got Beyond: Two Souls so I've made a start on that. I really didn't know what to expect from this but so far I'm really enjoying it. My only issue at the moment is that the clunky controls don't seem to have been updated much from Heavy Rain and there ends up being parts where I'm not entirely sure what sort of game it's trying to be. I do like these ones that fall somewhere in between a game and a movie though.
    I have a habit of excessive rolling, only problem is I tend to roll into the enemy attacks rather than away from them. I've played Heavy Rain, I though it was very interesting, a bit too slow when it came to playing again to try and get different endings though. I've actually missed all the publicity for Beyond: Two Souls, I'm guessing it's pretty similar?

    Quote Originally Posted by DragononFire View Post
    What can I say, I have good taste I still have my rare gold-colored Nintendo 64, after my orange one was ruined when my mom's ex-husband's grandkids spilled milk in it and ruined it. I have a blue one too but I haven't seen it in years. Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye 007 are the only games I really still play on it.
    That and all the Pokemon discussions has reminded me of when I left my Pokemon Red unattended at my Godmother's birthday party, when I came back to it I found the game had been cleared for a new one, I lost the Mew that'd had been GameSharked onto it

    And the latest game I've been playing is Fantasy Rivals. Was playing it earlier.

  15. #3015
    Satanic Pussy MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,302


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I know the term is in the title of the thread but do any of you guys actually use the word gamer or have ever considered yourself it? I have always found the term kind of silly cause it sounds like something Parents came up with.

  16. #3016
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gourami View Post
    I'm been finding find James Rolfe, Angry Nintendo Nerd to be hot as fuck. I'd love to have sweaty, dirty, rapey sex with him.
    You must have been watching his older vids. He's become a neckbeard now. Ugh...

  17. #3017
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,724
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeDigitalLove View Post
    I know the term is in the title of the thread but do any of you guys actually use the word gamer or have ever considered yourself it? I have always found the term kind of silly cause it sounds like something Parents came up with.
    I actually call myself a gamer quite nonchalantly - never thought of it as a banal stereotype, to be honest.
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  18. #3018
    Virgin Vivi29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    England
    Posts
    34


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I never use the word 'gamer', I tend to think in terms of I am someone who likes games. The term gamer makes it sound like an occupation, if you are a gamer you must be gaming with a purpose. I agree with MoufOfKhaos though, it doesn't feel like a bad thing.

  19. #3019
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi29 View Post
    I never use the word 'gamer', I tend to think in terms of I am someone who likes games. The term gamer makes it sound like an occupation, if you are a gamer you must be gaming with a purpose. I agree with MoufOfKhaos though, it doesn't feel like a bad thing.
    Chalk it up naivety for you but if you ever played subbed to an MMORPG, you have earned the term "gamer".

  20. #3020

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Hi Im playing Zelda:Wind waker HD really looking forward to assassin's creed:black flag(waiting for it to come out on wii u in the uk) and i love RPG's

  21. #3021
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Played through Jake's story in resident evil 6. I got a little distracted for a bit on chapter 3 if you know what I mean!
    Looking for inspiration

  22. #3022
    Virgin Vivi29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    England
    Posts
    34


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiser222 View Post
    Hi Im playing Zelda:Wind waker HD really looking forward to assassin's creed:black flag(waiting for it to come out on wii u in the uk) and i love RPG's
    Hi wiser222. What's the Wii U like? I actually don't know very much about it at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poozy1 View Post
    Played through Jake's story in resident evil 6. I got a little distracted for a bit on chapter 3 if you know what I mean!
    Some moments in games need to be played very slowly to fully appreciate them indeed

  23. #3023

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    The Wii U is really good, I'm loving it at the moment, although admittedly there aren't that many games out for it, its still good, off tv play is its best feature, being able to watch tv while playing Batman Arkham origins, is so awesome.

  24. #3024
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,724
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    ^I'm just waiting for the new Smash Bros and the new Super Mario 3D World. Other than that, I'm not really finding much I want to play on the Wii U...
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  25. #3025
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    11,842
    Blog Entries
    4


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Kind of sad when I turned on my Wii to find out that most of the channels on there have been discontinued. Feel like it was a big fuck you to Wii owners. Makes me think that I shouldn't invest money on a Wii U.

  26. #3026

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    ^I'm just waiting for the new Smash Bros and the new Super Mario 3D World. Other than that, I'm not really finding much I want to play on the Wii U...
    I've never been a big Mario fan, but Smash Bros is awesome, i cant wait. Have you tried Monster hunter 3 Ultimate, i thought i would hate it, but its my fav game on the wii u right now, i've put just under 120 hours into it so far and I haven't completed it yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerBear View Post
    Kind of sad when I turned on my Wii to find out that most of the channels on there have been discontinued. Feel like it was a big fuck you to Wii owners. Makes me think that I shouldn't invest money on a Wii U.
    you think thats bad, allot of the channels on the Wii u don't work in the UK yet and they have been available since launch in the US.

  27. #3027
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi29 View Post
    Some moments in games need to be played very slowly to fully appreciate them indeed
    Lol I know exactly what you mean! I actually got shot a couple of times because I was perving out
    Well I just beat the sexiest RE Guy ever's story (Chris). God between him and ultra hot new comer Piers Nivans, it was a great time! (You're in for a treat if you Google Piers Nivans shirtless!)
    Well I'm off to finish the game as Ada Wong.
    Looking for inspiration

  28. #3028
    On the Prowl Midgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    65


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Leon and Ada's scenarios were my favourite ones

  29. #3029
    Look Away To The Moon. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,724
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiser222 View Post
    I've never been a big Mario fan, but Smash Bros is awesome, i cant wait. Have you tried Monster hunter 3 Ultimate, i thought i would hate it, but its my fav game on the wii u right now, i've put just under 120 hours into it so far and I haven't completed it yet.
    I actually haven't - everyone tells me the Monster Hunter series is great, but I am lazy and just haven't looked into it, lol. I may have to, or I'll just have to watch as the Wii U gets a dusty sheen upon it...
    "There’s death on the horizon,

    and I’ll run to behold your sacrifice..."

  30. #3030
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Midgar View Post
    Leon and Ada's scenarios were my favourite ones
    I saved Ada for last because she's always awesome! I did Leon first because well zombies! I also like Leon's background the best.
    Looking for inspiration

  31. #3031
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    11,842
    Blog Entries
    4


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiser222 View Post
    you think thats bad, allot of the channels on the Wii u don't work in the UK yet and they have been available since launch in the US.
    Wow, that makes me more doubtful that I will get a Wii U. If Nintendo just keeps discontinuing stuff and then not opening channels for other regions I don't think they will sell a lot of systems this Christmas. PS4 and XBONE might just end up stealing the sales. Not even releasing the Wii Mini will help Nintendo even if the channels are dead.

  32. #3032

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerBear View Post
    Wow, that makes me more doubtful that I will get a Wii U. If Nintendo just keeps discontinuing stuff and then not opening channels for other regions I don't think they will sell a lot of systems this Christmas. PS4 and XBONE might just end up stealing the sales. Not even releasing the Wii Mini will help Nintendo even if the channels are dead.
    I think you should still get a wii u at some point, maybe not this christmas, but you should definitely get one at some point, despite the bad elements of it, im enjoying it more than my ps3 and xbox 360, the miivers is amazing and off screen play is a life saver sometimes and some of the games make really good use of the touch screen, plus thank to the miivers, you can find a really nice community of people, that like the same games as you... Oh and monster hunter 3 is amazing.

  33. #3033

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poozy1 View Post
    Lol I know exactly what you mean! I actually got shot a couple of times because I was perving out
    Well I just beat the sexiest RE Guy ever's story (Chris). God between him and ultra hot new comer Piers Nivans, it was a great time! (You're in for a treat if you Google Piers Nivans shirtless!)
    Well I'm off to finish the game as Ada Wong.
    Thank you Poozy1 for the introduction to the wonderful world of shirtless Chris Redfield and Piers Nivans

  34. #3034
    On the Prowl Midgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    65


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poozy1 View Post
    I saved Ada for last because she's always awesome! I did Leon first because well zombies! I also like Leon's background the best.
    I'm the same Leon is my fav RE character. I really hope there's another game with him and Claire at some point.

  35. #3035
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiser222 View Post
    Thank you Poozy1 for the introduction to the wonderful world of shirtless Chris Redfield and Piers Nivans
    Deviant art is definitely full of fan service! I really liked the 3way between Piers, Dante and Ennis from Dead rising!

    Quote Originally Posted by Midgar View Post
    I'm the same Leon is my fav RE character. I really hope there's another game with him and Claire at some point.
    A modern remake of 2 would be really awesome!
    Looking for inspiration

  36. #3036
    Porn Star ALBiMale1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Mandeville
    Posts
    418


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    `

    Just finished the Solo story of Saint's Row IV a bit ago and moved on to my Collector's Edition of Batman: Arkham Origins.

    Need to go back to SR4 & still finish up some medals & do the Co-Op stuff.... eventually.

    `

  37. #3037
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I can't believe I am so hyped up for the new Zelda game. Been a very long time since I have been excited for a new release game.

  38. #3038
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,711


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    I can't believe I am so hyped up for the new Zelda game. Been a very long time since I have been excited for a new release game.
    Same here. I can't wait to see the new items. I hope the game uses the touch screen similar to how it was used in Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass.

  39. #3039
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyUnderscore View Post
    Same here. I can't wait to see the new items. I hope the game uses the touch screen similar to how it was used in Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass.
    They said touchscreen and 3D will be "limited" in usage [3d will be required which only exacerbates the 2DS dilemma] and will be all "d-pad" for movement. It's kind of amusing that people give a lot of flak for the DS Zeldas but almost none of it was about the controls outside of blowing into the mic. I found more problems with the gameplay than the controls. Saying "Temple of the Ocean King" alone makes many cringe.

  40. #3040
    JUB Addict GreyUnderscore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,711


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    They said touchscreen and 3D will be "limited" in usage [3d will be required which only exacerbates the 2DS dilemma] and will be all "d-pad" for movement. It's kind of amusing that people give a lot of flak for the DS Zeldas but almost none of it was about the controls outside of blowing into the mic. I found more problems with the gameplay than the controls. Saying "Temple of the Ocean King" alone makes many cringe.
    Ahhhhhh you mentioned it.

    Well d-pad controls are fine with me. I'm going to go into this game pretty much blind. I want to have a nice experience with the game.

  41. #3041
    Virgin Vivi29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    England
    Posts
    34


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I quite enjoyed Zelda spirit tracks, had no problem with the controls, though in general I prefer games that don't use the touch screens, I'm far happier pushing buttons.

    @Wiser222. It sounds like the Wii U is pretty good, but is lacking some important support from Nintendo. Would you mind elaborating more on why you like Monster Hunter 3 so much? I got a cheap copy of a previous Monster Hunter, I forget which, for my PSP. But didn't find it enjoyable at all, but then I don't think I gave it much of a fair chance.

    Lately I blasted through Arc the Lad and am making my way through Arc the Lad II. I play modern games...honest.

  42. #3042
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,896


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I'm excited for the Zelda game as well,as well as SUper MArio World 3d for the Wii coming out soon.

  43. #3043
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    I'm excited for the Zelda game as well,as well as SUper MArio World 3d for the Wii coming out soon.
    Same day. the 18th :P

  44. #3044

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi29 View Post
    @Wiser222. It sounds like the Wii U is pretty good, but is lacking some important support from Nintendo. Would you mind elaborating more on why you like Monster Hunter 3 so much? I got a cheap copy of a previous Monster Hunter, I forget which, for my PSP. But didn't find it enjoyable at all, but then I don't think I gave it much of a fair chance.
    This review sums up the things i like and dislike about the game,
    "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

    He also has some awsome monster hunter for beginners guide
    "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
    "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
    "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

  45. #3045
    On the Prowl Midgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    65


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I finally completed Dark Souls

    That was the hardest game I've ever played in my life. I feel oddly proud of myself now. It was fun, frustrating, gorgeous, scary as balls, and surprisingly fulfilling for a game that is basically just 'go into this creepy looking place and get murdered by all kinds of horrible creatures'.

  46. #3046
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I kind of feel like a loser. I just watched two speed run videos on youtube which ate up about 3 hours of my time.

  47. #3047
    Satanic Pussy MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,302


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    I kind of feel like a loser. I just watched two speed run videos on youtube which ate up about 3 hours of my time.
    Then I'd have to admit that would make me a huge loser.

  48. #3048
    Slut Effortless_Pro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    London
    Posts
    168


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Midgar View Post
    I finally completed Dark Souls

    That was the hardest game I've ever played in my life. I feel oddly proud of myself now. It was fun, frustrating, gorgeous, scary as balls, and surprisingly fulfilling for a game that is basically just 'go into this creepy looking place and get murdered by all kinds of horrible creatures'.
    You should be very proud... That's a fucking hard game.


    Also it proves you're into S&M.

  49. #3049
    On the Prowl Midgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    65


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SordidPro View Post
    You should be very proud... That's a fucking hard game.


    Also it proves you're into S&M.
    True

    I thought I'd mess around in New Game+ and smash my way through the low-level areas. Instead, I nearly got destroyed by some random goons. This game is relentless

  50. #3050

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi29 View Post
    @Wiser222. It sounds like the Wii U is pretty good, but is lacking some important support from Nintendo. Would you mind elaborating more on why you like Monster Hunter 3 so much? I got a cheap copy of a previous Monster Hunter, I forget which, for my PSP. But didn't find it enjoyable at all, but then I don't think I gave it much of a fair chance.
    Hey don't know why the links won't work, but oh well.
    At its heart, this is a resource gathering game, its just the resources you gather are thing you can cut out of 20 foot monsters, I'm not going to lie, the game starts off boring, giving you very little help and asking you to do things that seem pointless, like gathering mushrooms or cooking meat and again ain't gonna lie, you will be doing stuff like this for the whole game, in order to progress.
    This game is like none other in terms of how to become stronger, you need to make all your weapons and armor, from the creature that you kill, this means you will have to fight the same monster multiply times, in order to get all the resources you need from it, you will also be gathering mushrooms and herbs from different locations, to make potions, in order to heal, a lot of people may be put off by this, especially at the beginning, as the monster you fight aren't that powerful or fun, but when you get to the higher level stuff, monsters are so cool, and taking down two of them in the same match makes you feel like such a badass, oh and no other game, i really mean no other game, can give you the same feeling you get, when you finally kill a monster thats been kicking your ass and turn his remains into a pair of new shoes, it so gratifying.
    Honestly, i would say pick it up, once you are past the very long and boring first couple missions its get much better,its just you and a crap load of badass boss fights, oh and the multiplayer is amazing, the miivers is also very cool for this game and people will always help you out with the game, if you ask them, just go on miivers and ask for help, you will get lots of people that will give you a hand on the multiplayer.
    If you want to check out the videos i tryed to post, go onto youtube and look for projared monster hunter, he has a good review for this game and a couple vids that will help out new players, while showing you some cool stuff you can do later in the game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •