JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 52 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4751525357 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 4033
  1. #2551
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,647
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    I know I'm late to the party but I just finished red dead redemption, Fucking great game. I started on the undead nightmare expansion but just couldnt get into it.

    Ive also been playing playstation allstars with my mates recently. merciless smash bros rip off, but honestly, is that even a bad thing? so much fucking fun!
    Undead Nightmare was fun but a lot of people hate zombie games.

  2. #2552
    JUB Addict Taz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,036
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I love zombie games usually. I couldn't get enough of L4d, dead island, walking dead haha. but undead nightmare was just a bit repetitive for me.
    You show courage the brave dream of

    Gallop on my old warhorse

  3. #2553
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,921
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyX19 View Post
    Who likes the Onimusha series?
    I watched my cousin played a few times, and I watched the 3D movie of it and think it has really great graphics.

  4. #2554
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    785

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scealle View Post
    I watched my cousin played a few times, and I watched the 3D movie of it and think it has really great graphics.
    The first one has some kick ass music. In the dark realm (on-going waves of enemies area) this played. Loved it

  5. #2555
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    785

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scealle View Post
    I watched my cousin played a few times, and I watched the 3D movie of it and think it has really great graphics.
    Im making a playthrough of the first one if youre interested .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey guys, I made a texture mod of a popular horror game, tell me what you guys think
    Last edited by CopyX19; December 2nd, 2012 at 06:16 PM.

  6. #2556
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    This will probably hurt my reputation, but to this day I still have not beaten Sonic 2. My younger brother and his friends and I popped in the Sonic Mega Collection + for the PS2 yesterday. We started playing Sonic 2, I pretty much took over from the Casino Night zone and got to Wing Fortress Zone. I've most definitely got to Dr. Robotnik before, but I have never beat him.

    I was surprised on how well I still did at this game without playing it for years.

  7. #2557
    日本国 <3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,849

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    This will probably hurt my reputation, but to this day I still have not beaten Sonic 2. My younger brother and his friends and I popped in the Sonic Mega Collection + for the PS2 yesterday. We started playing Sonic 2, I pretty much took over from the Casino Night zone and got to Wing Fortress Zone. I've most definitely got to Dr. Robotnik before, but I have never beat him.

    I was surprised on how well I still did at this game without playing it for years.
    Hey I know lots of people who've yet to finish it. I still have my Mega Collection in my closet somewhere that I play occasionally but to this day I still haven't finished a perfect S&K file. The only advice I can give is to just time your jumps and study his movements since he only does the same few moves, also having a bunch of continues definitely helps. Although having to first go through Wing Fortress Zone doesn't help either I've died so many times on that level.

    For me though growing up and playing the first 3 genesis games Sonic 3 was the easiest and I'd put both 1 and 2 as hard for me since I just basically ran through the levels without collecting many rings for extra lives/continues which is something they'll come back to get you especially if you're not good at timed jumps/dodging.
    いつからか舞い降りた 私の蒼い天使よ

  8. #2558
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Finally beat Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. The last boss fight was tough, but fun. The quest for the golden compass felt like padding, IMO. And whoever put in the flute playing segments should have barbed wire shoved up their urethra.

    At least now I can say that I beat every Zelda game (The CDi abominations don't count)

  9. #2559
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,568

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Only Played Ocarina of Time and Twlight Princess,and enjoyed both games a ton. Ocarina of Time IMO is one of the best games ever made.

  10. #2560
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki View Post
    Hey I know lots of people who've yet to finish it. I still have my Mega Collection in my closet somewhere that I play occasionally but to this day I still haven't finished a perfect S&K file. The only advice I can give is to just time your jumps and study his movements since he only does the same few moves, also having a bunch of continues definitely helps. Although having to first go through Wing Fortress Zone doesn't help either I've died so many times on that level.

    For me though growing up and playing the first 3 genesis games Sonic 3 was the easiest and I'd put both 1 and 2 as hard for me since I just basically ran through the levels without collecting many rings for extra lives/continues which is something they'll come back to get you especially if you're not good at timed jumps/dodging.
    I think it is just a matter of time before I beat it, I mean I really haven't played for years. It's funny how much the stigma of the game is to go fast when you can actually benefit from being patient and a bit methodical too. Obviously when you know the levels and all that you can run through the levels pretty easily.

  11. #2561
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Any love for PC gaming in here? Looks like a consolefest!

    Scariest game ever made:


  12. #2562
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,921
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyX19 View Post
    Im making a playthrough of the first one if youre interested .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey guys, I made a texture mod of a popular horror game, tell me what you guys think
    Seems like fun! Damn I really miss PS 2 games

    The texture thing is pretty creepy. You really dig horror games don't you

  13. #2563
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Any love for PC gaming in here? Looks like a consolefest!

    Scariest game ever made:
    I am starting to dive into PC a little bit, my roommate gave me his previous graphics card that he is no longer using and now I can play some things that weren't possible for me to play before. Although I don't know if it would run Amnesia and I'd be too scared to play it anyway.

    Recently I have been playing The Old Republic and Diablo 3, though. When I get the money I am going to build my PC up even better to be able to handle more higher end games.

  14. #2564
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    I am starting to dive into PC a little bit, my roommate gave me his previous graphics card that he is no longer using and now I can play some things that weren't possible for me to play before. Although I don't know if it would run Amnesia and I'd be too scared to play it anyway.

    Recently I have been playing The Old Republic and Diablo 3, though. When I get the money I am going to build my PC up even better to be able to handle more higher end games.
    If you can run TOR and D3 you can easily run Amnesia and most of the worthwhile games out there tbh. The only things that will require more at this point are FPS's.

  15. #2565
    tombastep
    Guest
    Well TOR doesnt run perfectly for me but it is tolerable most of the time. Some stuttering issues sometimes. D3 runs perfect.

    My PC is pretty old thought and I want to update it anyway.

  16. #2566
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    Well TOR doesnt run perfectly for me but it is tolerable most of the time. Some stuttering issues sometimes. D3 runs perfect.

    My PC is pretty old thought and I want to update it anyway.
    It never hurts. Be sure to get on steam, there are so many games you can get there so cheap, constant sales. You definitely get a much better $$$ value on gaming as a PC gamer nowadays after the initial outlay of getting your PC than you do on consoles. It's rare I pay more than $15 for a game anymore due to all the steam sales.

  17. #2567
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    TOR had horrible optimization issues at the start. I believe it's a bit better now. I may go back to playing TOR now that it is F2P. I'm hopefully still on prophecy of the five.

  18. #2568
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    785

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scealle View Post
    Seems like fun! Damn I really miss PS 2 games

    The texture thing is pretty creepy. You really dig horror games don't you
    I love horror games. I love to play custom stories for Amnesia and see what people create. I love the concept. And really horror games actually get me to convey deeper emotions than any other genre. So yea, love it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Any love for PC gaming in here? Looks like a consolefest!

    Scariest game ever made:

    Ahh, a fellow Amnesia lover. Im a Amnesia buff myself (lol), so you like horror games?

  19. #2569
    tombastep
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    TOR had horrible optimization issues at the start. I believe it's a bit better now. I may go back to playing TOR now that it is F2P. I'm hopefully still on prophecy of the five.
    That is the server me and my roommate are on.

  20. #2570
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    That was original server that I started on when the game launched. Course I go to start up my desktop and I get a disk read error so yeah...

  21. #2571

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Anyone hear about Grand Theft Auto V? It comes out on the 31st! I'm so excited for it!!

  22. #2572
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    The game definitely has a decent amount of glitches. I was doing quests with my roommate and when he went on his ship the game warped me on a ship but I couldn't see him. But everyone else on the server who was using their ship could see me on their ship and the only way I was able to get out of this glitch was to use my fleet pass. I even jumped off the space ship and killed myself a few times.

  23. #2573
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    The game definitely has a decent amount of glitches. I was doing quests with my roommate and when he went on his ship the game warped me on a ship but I couldn't see him. But everyone else on the server who was using their ship could see me on their ship and the only way I was able to get out of this glitch was to use my fleet pass. I even jumped off the space ship and killed myself a few times.
    Instance bugs were abound and guess still are. The party lead has to be the first to enter an instance or it can bug out at times. There was one instance (believe it was hard mode Foundry) where this problem made the instance unbeatable if your party wiped at any time.

    I am hoping that chkdsk recovers my drive because I really don't want to have drop $100 on another one. I have already racked up closed to $800 in ancillary charges this month which has infuriated me.

  24. #2574
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,568

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I remember the Doom and Heretic series..both favorites of mine.

  25. #2575
    Slut breathe_no_more's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    St. John's
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Anyone playing Harvest Moon a New Beginning? Not the most action packed game around but loads of fun if you like that sorta thing.
    I'm Cheap...and FUN!!!

  26. #2576
    Slut breathe_no_more's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    St. John's
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Anyone playing Harvest Moon a New Beginning? Not the most action packed game around but loads of fun if you like that sorta thing.
    I'm Cheap...and FUN!!!

  27. #2577
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,647
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GregKII View Post
    Anyone hear about Grand Theft Auto V? It comes out on the 31st! I'm so excited for it!!
    I don't think anyone cares about it maybe just one or two people.

  28. #2578
    tombastep
    Guest
    I care about it, just not very enthusiastic about it. 4th one was a step forward with graphics and the story but took out a lot of other thing. Plus the driving was unnecessarily "difficult."

  29. #2579
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,568

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Tried the new Donkey Kong Country game for the WII. Not going to bother to finish it as it stinks.

  30. #2580
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,921
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyX19 View Post
    I love horror games. I love to play custom stories for Amnesia and see what people create. I love the concept. And really horror games actually get me to convey deeper emotions than any other genre. So yea, love it

    - - - Updated - - -


    Ahh, a fellow Amnesia lover. Im a Amnesia buff myself (lol), so you like horror games?

    Woot my finals with my video presentation is finally over. Going back to hometown soon and going to start playing some games that you mentioned. Kinda excited

  31. #2581
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,647
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    I care about it, just not very enthusiastic about it. 4th one was a step forward with graphics and the story but took out a lot of other thing. Plus the driving was unnecessarily "difficult."
    You were one of the two people, driving I heard was suppose to be extremely more smooth and better than IV.

  32. #2582
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    Tried the new Donkey Kong Country game for the WII. Not going to bother to finish it as it stinks.
    I actually liked it but it gets stupidly hard towards the end and the extra stages are just insane.

  33. #2583
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!


  34. #2584
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Digging this song from MGS Rising: Revengeance. I usually don't like the metal core-ish type of metal or the more mainstreamy sound of it, but it's fun track.


  35. #2585
    tombastep
    Guest
    And speaking of MGS.


  36. #2586
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Yes I do like horror games, the precious few good ones that there are.

  37. #2587
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    This will be free on December 17th.


  38. #2588
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    This will be free on December 17th.

    I ejaculated several times while watching that.

    Then I saw that it was PC only.

    Fuck you again, Capcom. You don't play Mega Man on a goddamn keyboard.

    *goes to look for LogiTech controller in closet*

  39. #2589
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,921
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    I ejaculated several times while watching that.

    Then I saw that it was PC only.

    Fuck you again, Capcom. You don't play Mega Man on a goddamn keyboard.

    *goes to look for LogiTech controller in closet*
    Haha IKR. Its hard enough to beat the bosses on a PS controller, PC just completely messed up all the mechanics. Does anyone here play monster raising games? I just played back monter rancher evo and omg I am so hooked. I really like their Ps 1 card trading game as well.



    They should not cap the wins at 255. And its very annoying that you have an always losing team mate Cue.

  40. #2590
    Once Again Given Flesh. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,549
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    This will be free on December 17th.

    I think i'm gonna cry. Yupp. Tears. They are coming from a good healthy place.

    Even though people HATE DLC with a burning passion that is understandable... honestly - if this is a good, balanced game - this would be the only time i'd suggest more bosses and stages, and i'd be willing to pay a tiny bit for them.
    "As anarchism rears its face,

    They are answered by an iron fist..."

  41. #2591
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Knowing Capcom. it will be cancelled on the day before, because they love the taste of our tears.

  42. #2592
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,565

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    ^ I'd flip the fuck out if it was downloadable for ps3
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    Richard Rahl

  43. #2593
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poozy1 View Post
    ^ I'd flip the fuck out if it was downloadable for ps3
    Yeah, it won't be free though. I would guess $15 sounds about right.

  44. #2594
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    I think i'm gonna cry. Yupp. Tears. They are coming from a good healthy place.

    Even though people HATE DLC with a burning passion that is understandable... honestly - if this is a good, balanced game - this would be the only time i'd suggest more bosses and stages, and i'd be willing to pay a tiny bit for them.
    I haven't read too much into the game, but I read a comment or 2 about this being a fan made game that the creator approached Capcom about. And they're releasing it for free.

  45. #2595
    Once Again Given Flesh. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,549
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    So wait, this isn't actually COMING from Capcom?
    "As anarchism rears its face,

    They are answered by an iron fist..."

  46. #2596
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    It sort of is, without Capcom who knows if the game would have saw the light of day.

    http://www.examiner.com/article/stre...ng-december-17

    What's more interesting, though, is that this is actually a fan game: Capcom fan Seow Zong Hui, a competitive Street Fighter player from Singapore, approached Capcom Senior VP Christian Svensson at EVO 2012 with a prototype of the game, and with "direction and support" from Capcom the title has been polished and prepared for its free PC release on Capcom Unity in just a little over a week on December 17.

  47. #2597
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,565

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Yeah, it won't be free though. I would guess $15 sounds about right.
    I'd buy it, I love Mega Man and I love street fighter!
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    Richard Rahl

  48. #2598
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Funny thing is, I love platformers but never got into Megaman. I don't really know why (it's not because of the difficulty because I have beaten both the original TMNT and Ninja Gaiden w/o cheats).

  49. #2599
    Once Again Given Flesh. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,549
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Funny thing is, I love platformers but never got into Megaman. I don't really know why (it's not because of the difficulty because I have beaten both the original TMNT and Ninja Gaiden w/o cheats).
    You are now required to at LEAST play Megaman 10.
    "As anarchism rears its face,

    They are answered by an iron fist..."

  50. #2600
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Metro 2033 is free for PC up until December 16th.

    Just go to here and like the page: http://www.facebook.com/MetroVideoGa...95840630491782

    You'll get a steam key and you can also download the game itself as well.

    I've played about 2 hours now and I am definitely digging it. The setting is dark and has an atmosphere to go a long with it. It is baded off a book but I've never read it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.