Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2348 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 4010
  1. #101
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LastGambit View Post
    Yeah she's awesome...I've been using her since Street Fighter 2 haha
    I love her Bison outfit in SSF4
    CANNON DRILL!!!

  2. #102
    In Loving Memory
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,647


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    While I'm waiting for Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 I have been revisiting some favorites: Uncharted 2, Dragon Age Origins/Awakening and Final Fantasy XIII.

  3. #103
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Germany!
    Posts
    36,174
    Blog Entries
    12


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    ^ I'd recommend you the witcher 2, too
    part one is totally underrated RPG
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  4. #104
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    While I'm waiting for Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 I have been revisiting some favorites: Uncharted 2, Dragon Age Origins/Awakening and Final Fantasy XIII.
    Didn't like FFXIII to much like walking through a tube this time around and too hard.
    How was Dragonage wanted to play that one

  5. #105
    ...
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,449


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bark252 View Post
    Currently playing Metroid Other M, Dead Space, and SSF4. Looking forward to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 in a few weeks, MvC3, MK9, Kirby's Epic Yarn and DK Country returns.
    Glad I'm not the only one. It looks so epic. Can't believe how far into the story they are going with it.

    Oh and speaking of Epic. I'm looking forward to Epic Mickey too. That is going to be an interesting one.

  6. #106
    In Loving Memory
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,647


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Corny View Post
    ^ I'd recommend you the witcher 2, too
    part one is totally underrated RPG
    I played the first Witcher on PC and liked it. That might be just what I need for Q1 2011 before DAO2 releases in May. Thanks for the reminder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poozy1 View Post
    Didn't like FFXIII to much like walking through a tube this time around and too hard.
    How was Dragonage wanted to play that one
    I'm a Bioware mark, so my opinion may be a little biased, but I thought DAO and Awakening were fantastic.

  7. #107
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    361


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I have too many games to list so I'll stick to some of my favs and what I'm looking forward too. I'm looking forward to Call of Duty Black Ops for the Zombie mode. SSF4 is fun. Chun Li is my girl! Soul Calibur 4 is my best game....no one can stand against the power of the almighty Queen Isabella Valentine! ^_^ lol Um...SSMB is my shit..I love Marth and Ike. I haven't played in awhile though so I probably suck now..same with Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. Waiting for Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 I can't wait to see how kickass they made my boy Neji in this one and my girl Hinata (yeah I'm all about the Byakugan) lol Gears 3 can't come out soon enough :/ Reach is fun so far. And believe me th list goes on so I'll end it here before I make myself out to be a bigger nerd than I already am lol


    OH one more...Golden Sun is my shit!^_^ Ok that's all lol

  8. #108
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Germany!
    Posts
    36,174
    Blog Entries
    12


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikami View Post
    But all I have been playing is Minecraft. O.O
    *sigh*

    ....
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  9. #109
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyHard312 View Post
    I have too many games to list so I'll stick to some of my favs and what I'm looking forward too. I'm looking forward to Call of Duty Black Ops for the Zombie mode. SSF4 is fun. Chun Li is my girl! Soul Calibur 4 is my best game....no one can stand against the power of the almighty Queen Isabella Valentine! ^_^ lol Um...SSMB is my shit..I love Marth and Ike. I haven't played in awhile though so I probably suck now..same with Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. Waiting for Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 I can't wait to see how kickass they made my boy Neji in this one and my girl Hinata (yeah I'm all about the Byakugan) lol Gears 3 can't come out soon enough :/ Reach is fun so far. And believe me th list goes on so I'll end it here before I make myself out to be a bigger nerd than I already am lol


    OH one more...Golden Sun is my shit!^_^ Ok that's all lol
    Seem's our taste in games is similar. I loved the Naruto demo maybe I'll pick that up as well

  10. #110
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    361


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poozy1 View Post
    Seem's our taste in games is similar. I loved the Naruto demo maybe I'll pick that up as well
    lol yeah I also have Prototype and Fable 2 and Splintercell conviction and some other games like GH3 5 and World Tour and Van halen RB 1 and 2 waiting for 3...I'm a video game nerd I don't do sports though..fighting games are my favorite Kasumi is my girl in DOA 4 and Sindel is the Queen of Mortal Kombat...I still have a lot more games to list but that 's a long list lol Great thread!!

  11. #111
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    14,473
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I just heard that in the new assasins creed, you will have a team of assasins to use, AND that you can have 8 player online multiplayer games.... you have a target and you hjave to stop the other guys ( assasinate them) before you get to assasinate the shared mark.

    Going to be cool.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  12. #112
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    361


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Yeah I can't wait for that game to come out...me and my friends are excited....and the next ninja gaiden should be good. And Bioshock Infinite

  13. #113
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyHard312 View Post
    lol yeah I also have Prototype and Fable 2 and Splintercell conviction and some other games like GH3 5 and World Tour and Van halen RB 1 and 2 waiting for 3...I'm a video game nerd I don't do sports though..fighting games are my favorite Kasumi is my girl in DOA 4 and Sindel is the Queen of Mortal Kombat...I still have a lot more games to list but that 's a long list lol Great thread!!
    Rockband and guitar hero are so much fun.

  14. #114
    On the Prowl RyanE23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Bayville
    Posts
    86


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I am playing on my Wii:

    Wario Land: Shake It!
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Metroid Prime Trilogy

    And on my DS:

    Chrono Trigger DS
    Pokemon: HeartGold

  15. #115
    Sex God Runewell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    792


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    In the middle of Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope and White Knight Chronicles, both on PS3. I beat FFXIII some time ago (loved it by the way).

    I just bought two new games for my DS.. The first is Knights in the Nightmare--I'm an Atlus fan so I'm thinking it'll be a pretty good little strategy game. The other one is the Megaman Zero Collection. I've heard the Megaman Zero games are really hard, but I've played too many Megaman games to stop now! XD

    On an interesting side note--I'm not really an MMO fan at all, but after looking through a recent issue of EGM I'm thinking I might possibly, just possibly, give FFXIV a chance when it comes out.

  16. #116
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    ^^I loved White Knight Chronicles. It's pretty super. However White Knight Chronicles 1 is going to come with White Knight Chronicles 2 so I'm waiting for that one.

    I love Mega Man as well, and yes Zero is hard

    What do you think of Star Ocean 4?

  17. #117
    Virgin jaybiz650's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Lewiston
    Posts
    42


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I'm a big RPG fan. Some of my favorites being the Final Fantasy series, and the Castlevania series. What I'm looking forward to hmm...? I definitely want to play the new Kingdom Hearts game that came out, and I also can't wait for the new Castlevania title for PS3

  18. #118
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybiz650 View Post
    I'm a big RPG fan. Some of my favorites being the Final Fantasy series, and the Castlevania series. What I'm looking forward to hmm...? I definitely want to play the new Kingdom Hearts game that came out, and I also can't wait for the new Castlevania title for PS3
    Lots of people are looking forward to that including me, cant wait for Gabriel Belmont + Patrick Stuart!

  19. #119
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    11,839
    Blog Entries
    4


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Name says it all.

  20. #120
    Virgin jaybiz650's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Lewiston
    Posts
    42


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poozy1 View Post
    Lots of people are looking forward to that including me, cant wait for Gabriel Belmont + Patrick Stuart!
    Me neither!! =)

  21. #121
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikami View Post
    There is a demo for the new Castlevania. It's on xbla, not sure about ps3. But if it is, definitely play it. Looks great, voice work was great, very cool moments as well. I really hope this represents the whole game because it will be fantastic if it does.
    No there is no demo on PSN at the moment. God I wanna play this so bad!

  22. #122
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerBear View Post
    Name says it all.
    It most certainly does!
    Nice name BTW

  23. #123
    On the Prowl godric317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Yakima
    Posts
    89


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Uncharted 2 on the PS3, waiting for GT5.

    Alpha Protocol and Halo Reach on 360. Anxiously awaiting Medal of Honor, CoD Black Ops, Ghost Recon and Fallout New Vegas. And several others.

  24. #124
    Sex God Runewell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    792


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poozy1 View Post
    ^^I loved White Knight Chronicles. It's pretty super. However White Knight Chronicles 1 is going to come with White Knight Chronicles 2 so I'm waiting for that one.

    I love Mega Man as well, and yes Zero is hard

    What do you think of Star Ocean 4?
    I think it's great. I think it takes everything that's good about Star Ocean games and makes it even better. I'm not too deep into it storywise yet, but it's supposed to be a prequel to the entire series so I'm not expecting the story to throw me too much, like SO3 did. I'm enjoying playing it a lot, though. The worlds are huge and the battles are fast-paced and exciting.

    I didn't know White Knight Chronicles was coming out with White Knight Chronicles 2!!! I would've waited too! And I just bought it a few weeks ago...

  25. #125
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Runewell View Post
    I think it's great. I think it takes everything that's good about Star Ocean games and makes it even better. I'm not too deep into it storywise yet, but it's supposed to be a prequel to the entire series so I'm not expecting the story to throw me too much, like SO3 did. I'm enjoying playing it a lot, though. The worlds are huge and the battles are fast-paced and exciting.

    I didn't know White Knight Chronicles was coming out with White Knight Chronicles 2!!! I would've waited too! And I just bought it a few weeks ago...
    Star ocean sounds so good! did you run into the Darth vader looking guy yet?

  26. #126
    In Loving Memory
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,647


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by godric317 View Post
    Uncharted 2 on the PS3, waiting for GT5.

    Alpha Protocol and Halo Reach on 360. Anxiously awaiting Medal of Honor, CoD Black Ops, Ghost Recon and Fallout New Vegas. And several others.
    Uncharted 2 is one of my favorite games EVER! It's pretty much the reason I bought a PS3, and I'm sooo glad I did.

  27. #127
    Porn Star Gomaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    484


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Regarding Star Ocean 4, I will say graphics and gameplay are really good. I really love the battle system, it's very exciting and action-filled. The big drawback I have on this game is the story and several of the characters. I hated HATED Lymle. And the main characters name is just soooo cheesy, I mean "Edge Maverick"? What the hell! lol.

    I'm playing Dead Rising 2. I would say if you like the first one, you will definitely like this one, it's basically the same thing, but taken up a notch. Crazier weapons, better time management system, seemingly better storyline so far, and hotter main character! Pretty sweet if you ask me!

    Btw, XBLive name: crapple j, add me if you want!

  28. #128
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Uncharted 2 is one of my favorite games EVER! It's pretty much the reason I bought a PS3, and I'm sooo glad I did.
    Me to man really loved th uncharted series!!

  29. #129
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Oh and to those Marvel vs Capcom 3 fans!
    Who do you hope makes the cut?
    I'm really hoping for Zero from MegaMan X

  30. #130
    On the Prowl godric317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Yakima
    Posts
    89


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Uncharted 2 is one of my favorite games EVER! It's pretty much the reason I bought a PS3, and I'm sooo glad I did.
    Oh yeah! By far my favorite for the PS3. Probably my fav overall, definitely top 3. Didn't know much about it, but it looked fun and had heard that it was good. Turned out to be excellent. Actually worth the $60 for a change!

  31. #131
    King Of Eternity & Hatred diamondstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,214


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I love fighters and the games am playing at the moment are the following...

    Tekken 6, King of Fighters 12, Soul Calibur 4, Dead or Alive 4, and Virtua Fighters 5 Online

    The games am looking forward to are King of Fighters 13 "Whenever it comes to the U.S.", Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken X Street Fighter, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Mortal Kombat 9

  32. #132
    Sex God Runewell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    792


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gomaki View Post
    Regarding Star Ocean 4, I will say graphics and gameplay are really good. I really love the battle system, it's very exciting and action-filled. The big drawback I have on this game is the story and several of the characters. I hated HATED Lymle. And the main characters name is just soooo cheesy, I mean "Edge Maverick"? What the hell! lol.
    Lol, I actually like the name "Edge Maverick", hahaha. I like the cheesiness of it--it's intentionally heroic. Star Ocean seems to do that a lot (SO3 main character, "Fayt (Fate) Leingod" LOL!!!)

    I do agree on Lymle though--at least, her voice. She looked like she should sound chipper and cute, but instead she has this weird deadpan voice. It's creepy.

  33. #133
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Edge Maverick, now thats a porn name if I ever heard one!

  34. #134
    On the Prowl RyanE23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Bayville
    Posts
    86


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Is any one else super pumped for Epic Mickey besides me?

  35. #135
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    ^ Never heard of it till now, looks interesting!

  36. #136
    Sex God heroesnhunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    652


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I've been hooked on City of Villains since it came out and played City of Heroes before that. Played enough World of Warcraft to get a flying dragon mount and then left WoW behind to return to CoV. Dabbled in Champions - but didn't go far b4 went back to CoV. Also a fan of the Elder Scrolls series. I don't play console.

  37. #137
    Sex God pmgunnerxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Claymont
    Posts
    530


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Finally another City of player I was starting to think I was the only one here.

  38. #138
    ...
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,449


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Beat Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. Got Terra's story done, Ventus, and Aqua's. I also completed the final episode (Final boss is a pain unless you shield) and got the secret movie "Blank Points". I can't wait til Kingdom Hearts 3D or maybe it will be called "Reconnect". They are really setting the stage for the future.

    I'd have to say this was my favorite kh game so far in the series. They got great worlds (no pooh for a world) and it was barely any filler and mostly story progression and character growth. While KH2 was fun too much filler and crappy worlds. And I hated the reaction command. That was too spammish.

    I also love the command style and the d-links. Mickey is the best d-link. And my favorite command style is Ventus's wind blade. Like 8 different blades of wind or light. Aqua's ghost style reminds me of Vanitas teleporting thing too.

    This game would have done so well if they put it on the PSN. But it did get A LOT of people to buy a PSP.

    The next game I am looking forward to getting is Little Big Planet PSP. And eventually Storm 2 and Epic Mickey. Oh and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

    Epic in a game name is kinda lame though.

  39. #139
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Oldschool Starsiege Tribes for me. And occasionally I go downstairs and play the N64 (think Snowboard Kids, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Winback, M:I, and other shooter/racing games) or Gamecube (007 games, SuperSmashBrosMelee, Tony Hawk games, Enter the Matrix, etc.), or Xbox (not 360), i.e. Halo 1 or 2.

  40. #140
    JUB Addict MindBlast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,225


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Represent!

  41. #141
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    The things I would do to that reploid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 625px-X4_zerostand.jpg  

  42. #142
    In Loving Memory
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,647


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    ^











    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snowshirtless2.jpg  

  43. #143
    In Loving Memory
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,647


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!




  44. #144
    On the Prowl RyanE23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Bayville
    Posts
    86


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    ^^Honestly, videogames or even cartoon, not matter how realistically created have never done it for me. But hey more power to those that do.

  45. #145
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    ^











    IMHO this was the only good thing about FF13

  46. #146
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    The hottest RE character by far!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chris-redfield-20070917111127792_640w.jpg  

  47. #147
    Porn Star Gomaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    484


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86c9NSlTt0o[/ame]

    All I can say is "DAMN, DAT ASS!"

    Seriously... I kept this outfit at all times... it's strangely mesmerizing....

  48. #148
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,762
    Blog Entries
    9


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    I'm re-playing Dragon Age: Origins now that I have an HD TV and an HDMI cable. It looks like a completely different game! I wish I could have a real-life Alistair. I'm playing the game, being a ho, sleepin' with everybody. Mmhmm.
    you are at the top of my lungs ♥

  49. #149
    ...
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,449


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gomaki View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86c9NSlTt0o

    All I can say is "DAMN, DAT ASS!"

    Seriously... I kept this outfit at all times... it's strangely mesmerizing....
    What an ass indead. That just makes deadrising 2 even more awesome

  50. #150
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,831


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Gamers Unite!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gomaki View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86c9NSlTt0o

    All I can say is "DAMN, DAT ASS!"

    Seriously... I kept this outfit at all times... it's strangely mesmerizing....
    reminds me of Borat a little

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •