Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Interpol - the band

Interpol is my favorite band and I'm so excited to finally be seeing them live on August 5th in Boston! They have a new self-titled album coming out in mid-September and a new single called Lights.

I love their first two CD's and only like their third. They sound somewhat like Joy Division.

If anyone has any experiences or whatever they want to share I'd love to hear them.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Interpol - the band

I love Interpol. It seems like forever since we last heard from them.

I saw them live once Summer of 07. I think they were playing "PDA" and one of their guitar strings broke, so they had to end their set early.
    Whatever happened to that white dog poop from the '70s?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

For a little while, I thought I was the only one who liked them.

Paul Banks (the lead singer) also did a solo ablum called Julian Plenti...Is Skyscraper, which I recommend to any fans of the band.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Great Band!! When I first heard them I swore it was Joy Division, shit, I was floored when I found out they were American. Saw them a couple of years ago at MSG and they were fucking amazing (unlike Cat Power who opened for them, what a mismatch). I would rank them with Muse, Kings Of Leon and Arcade Fire as one of the best live bands today. Paul Banks' solo CD is pretty good but not as good as when he's with the band (lets hope that Dengler leaving will change things too much). Looking forward to the new CD and can't wait to see them again.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Not too familiar but I loved the song they did for "Six Feet Under" (used in a really poignant scene). You only hear a snippet but when I bought the soundtrack and heard "Direction" in its entirety, it was easily my favorite cut.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Saw them locally back in March 2005.

Curious if the departure of Carlos D will have any effect on their sound or if they've simply run their course.

Interpol's self-titled fourth album will be released September 7 via Matador. The Matador website is displaying a small image of the album's cover art, which looks like somebody smashed Interpol's new logo with a bowling ball.

The album is now up for pre-order, and pre-order copies include an Interpol poster and 45 adapter. Matador is also giving away a few Antics-era signed Shepard Fairey silkscreened prints. Click below for more info.

http://www.matadorrecords.com/store/...catalog_id=525

Interpol:

01 Success
    02 Memory Serves
    03 Summer Well
    04 Lights
    05 Barricade
    06 Always Malaise (The Man I Am)
    07 Safe Without
    08 Try It On
    09 All of the Ways
    10 The Undoing

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm assuming Capital dropped them. Does anyone know why?

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
    I'm assuming Capital dropped them. Does anyone know why?
    Maybe the indie label route is a better fit for the band (as opposed to the corporate pressure of a major)?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I've known about them for around four years...I used to really like them, then cooled off on them a bit, and now I'm in love with them again. At first listen, their songs kind of run together (especially on their first album)...but when you take the time to go through the songs a few times you realize the depth (musically and lyrically) the band has. I'm seeing them July 24th and I cannot wait...I've heard their live shows are amazing.

P.S. CM, stop having the same taste in music as me .

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_CalTEVCOs[/ame]

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Tour:

07-29 Richmond, VA – The National !#
    07-30 Norfolk, VA – The NorVA !#
    07-31 Atlantic City, NJ – House of Blues !#
    08-04 Montclair, NJ – Wellmont Theatre !#
    08-05 Boston, MA – House of Blues !#
    08-06 Clifton Park, NY – Northern Lights !#
    08-09 Montreal, Quebec – Metropolis !
    08-10 Toronto, Ontario – Kool Haus !
    08-11 Pontiac, MI – Clutch Cargo !
    08-13 Milwaukee, WI – The Rave !
    08-14 Minneapolis, MN – First Avenue !
    08-15-16 Chicago, IL – Vic Theatre !
    08-18 Charleston, SC – The Music Farm !
    08-19 Lake Buena Vista FL – House of Blues !
    08-21 Miami Beach, FL - The Fillmore !

09-16 Caen, France - Le Cargo
    09-18 Paris, France - Stade De France *
    09-21 Lille, France - Aeronef
    09-22-23 Brussels, Belgium - Stade Roi Boudoin *
    09-25 Bordeaux, France - Le Vigean
    09-26 San Sebastian, Spain - Anoeta Stadium *
    09-28 Grenada, Spain - La Industrial Copera
    09-29 Seville, Spain - Olympic Stadium *
    10-01 Santiago, Spain - Santiago De Compostela
    10-02-03 Coimbra, Portugal - Estadio Cidade Coimbra *
    10-05 Bilbao, Spain - Teatro Campos Eliseos
    10-06 Toulouse, France - Li Bikini
    10-08 Rome, Italy - Olympic Stadium *

10-16 Mexico City, Mexico - Corona Festival
    10-18 Oakland, CA - Fox Theater
    10-21 San Diego, CA - Soma
    10-22 Las Vegas, NV - The Joint
    10-23 Los Angeles, CA - The Greek
    10-25 Denver, CO - Ogden Theater
    10-27 Dallas, TX - Palladium
    10-28 Austin, TX - Stubb's
    10-29 Houston, TX - Verizon Wireless Theater
    10-31 New Orleans, LA - Voodoo Festival
    11-01 Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
    11-03 Washington, DC - Constitution Hall
    11-04 Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theatre
    11-05 New York, NY - United Palace

11-12 Lisbon, Portugal - Campo Pequeno
    11-13 Madrid, Spain - Palacio Vistalegre
    11-14 Barcelona, Spain - San Jordi Club
    11-16 Marseille, France - Dock Du Sud
    11-17 Milan, Italy - Palasharp
    11-18 Vienna, Austria - Gasometer
    11-20 Berlin, Germany - Tempodrom
    11-21 Amsterdam, Netherlands - Heineken Music Hall
    11-22 Dortmund, Germany - Westfalenhalle 2
    11-24 Nottingham, England - Rock City
    11-25 Newcastle, England - O2 Academy
    11-26 Birmingham, England - O2 Academy
    11-27 Edinburgh, Scotland - Corn Exchange
    11-29-12-01 Dublin, Ireland - Olympia
    12-03 Manchester, England - Apollo
    12-04 Liverpool, England - Liverpool University
    12-06-07 London, England - O2 Academy Brixton

! with Twin Tigers
    # with the Postelles
    * with U2

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'll be seeing them in Boston, next week! I'm excited! I haven't seen them live before. I wish Carlos D was still there though.

They will be on Letterman tonight.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'll be seeing them in Boston, next week! I'm excited! I haven't seen them live before. I wish Carlos D was still there though.

They will be on Letterman tonight.
    Have a good time. They are coming to Miami but I think i'll skip them this tour.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I just saw them tonight at the House of Blues! It was a great show. Paul sang a lot better than I thought he would. I was impressed!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I just saw them tonight at the House of Blues! It was a great show. Paul sang a lot better than I thought he would. I was impressed!
    That's it? What a short concert review.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Haha! It was late and I was tired.

Here's a slightly more detailed review.

I got there about a half hour early. I ended up chatting with two people beside me and then The Postelles went on. I thought they were okay, but there seemed to be a lot of songs about girlfriends from what I could hear.

The Twin Tigers came on next. It was the lead singers birthday and at the end everyone sang him Happy Birthday. I liked a lot of their songs, but I couldn't hear the back up girl singer very well. They had a few technical difficulties and it ended up taking them longer to come on than some people expected.

After a brief wait, Interpol came on. They opened with Success, which is a song off their new self-titled album, out in early September, and while I liked it, it wasn't as catchy as the other songs they played from their new album. After that they played Evil, which I loved, as it's one of my favorite songs by them.

I don't remember the exact set list, but I know they played Lights, Barricade, and Summer Well of the new album. I really liked Summer Well and I can't wait to hear it on the new album.

The only song they played off of Our Love to Admire was the Heinrich Maneuver. I thought they might play Mammoth, but that didn't end up happening. It's too bad, as I like that song.

I know they played NYC, PDA, and Say Hello To The Angels off of Turn On The Bright Lights. During their encore they played Obstacle 1 and Untitled. I love Obstacle 1 so I was really glad they played it.

Off of Antics they played Narc, Take You On A Cruise, Not Even Jail, Slow Hands, and during the encore they played C'mere.

There were a few technical problems, but overall I thought the sound was great there.

The band themselves were fun to watch, for me at least. I loved watching Daniel dance around and loved seeing Sam on the drums. Paul seemed to be in good spirits and was very gracious.

As for the new guys, Brandon was pretty good when I could hear his part. He sang the higher parts in some of the songs and played the keyboard. David Pajo was rather nondescript and boring to watch, but he did a good job playing his insturment.

I think that's all for now. Suffice it to say, I would definitely go see them again.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYqzbnkhxPY[/ame]

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Haha! It was late and I was tired.

Here's a slightly more detailed review.

I got there about a half hour early. I ended up chatting with two people beside me and then The Postelles went on. I thought they were okay, but there seemed to be a lot of songs about girlfriends from what I could hear.

The Twin Tigers came on next. It was the lead singers birthday and at the end everyone sang him Happy Birthday. I liked a lot of their songs, but I couldn't hear the back up girl singer very well. They had a few technical difficulties and it ended up taking them longer to come on than some people expected.

After a brief wait, Interpol came on. They opened with Success, which is a song off their new self-titled album, out in early September, and while I liked it, it wasn't as catchy as the other songs they played from their new album. After that they played Evil, which I loved, as it's one of my favorite songs by them.

I don't remember the exact set list, but I know they played Lights, Barricade, and Summer Well of the new album. I really liked Summer Well and I can't wait to hear it on the new album.

The only song they played off of Our Love to Admire was the Heinrich Maneuver. I thought they might play Mammoth, but that didn't end up happening. It's too bad, as I like that song.

I know they played NYC, PDA, and Say Hello To The Angels off of Turn On The Bright Lights. During their encore they played Obstacle 1 and Untitled. I love Obstacle 1 so I was really glad they played it.

Off of Antics they played Narc, Take You On A Cruise, Not Even Jail, Slow Hands, and during the encore they played C'mere.

There were a few technical problems, but overall I thought the sound was great there.

The band themselves were fun to watch, for me at least. I loved watching Daniel dance around and loved seeing Sam on the drums. Paul seemed to be in good spirits and was very gracious.

As for the new guys, Brandon was pretty good when I could hear his part. He sang the higher parts in some of the songs and played the keyboard. David Pajo was rather nondescript and boring to watch, but he did a good job playing his insturment.

I think that's all for now. Suffice it to say, I would definitely go see them again.
    Dude, love the review.

I'm gonna have Interpol overload soon. I will be in New Orleans over the Halloween weekend for Voodoofest where they are playing, and then I'll see them back here in New York on November 5th at the United Palace (awesome venue btw), just 3 days after returning from N.O.

It is possible I won't see them at VF if another band I love is playing at the same time on another stage or if I decide I want to do something else somewhere in the City the day and time they are playing. So I feel like I have some insurance if I do miss them while at VF.

"Barricade" is a fucking killer song btw. "Evil" is maybe my favorite song by them too, though I was really into "Pioneer to the Falls" for a time. It's telling that they didn't play much from OLTA (sucks that they don't play "Mammoth" that song went over really well when I saw them live last), I know a lot of their fans were not crazy about it, but I loved it and still give it a listen on occasion, and like I just wrote "Pioneer" is one of my faves.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for complimenting my review!

It's cool that you get to see them at least once, if not twice. I can understand not wanting to see them twice in a way because I'm sure the set list won't be too different.

As far as OLTA goes, I enjoy the majority of the songs, but it just doesn't have the same listenability as Antics or TOTBL does, IMO. I can listen to those two straight through, but that's not true with OLTA.

If you have the time, post a review of your experiences for us!

I'm excited about the new CD. It comes out in a little over a week.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for complimenting my review!

It's cool that you get to see them at least once, if not twice. I can understand not wanting to see them twice in a way because I'm sure the set list won't be too different.

As far as OLTA goes, I enjoy the majority of the songs, but it just doesn't have the same listenability as Antics or TOTBL does, IMO. I can listen to those two straight through, but that's not true with OLTA.

If you have the time, post a review of your experiences for us!

I'm excited about the new CD. It comes out in a little over a week.
    Your welcome .

I had thought about an ongoing thread for just concert reviews here on JUB from a gay music fans perspective (whatever that means ), and even posted one some time back (Metallica I think, maybe Kings of Leon, I forget LOL) but I was just too lazy to keep it going. I did post a brief review of Arcade Fire at MSG several weeks back on their thread here so you can find that one. I can post about MGMT from a couple weeks back I guess (uh...they were great, I think I just did it ). I have Jay Z/Eminem at Yankee Stadium, Alice in Chains/Mastadon/Deftones at MSG and The Fab Faux (Beatles tribute band) at Radio City all coming up the next few weeks so if i'm feeling the energy I may review those.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The new album titled "Interpol" was released on iTunes today! I'll probably have a brief review at some point.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yeah let me know if it's good, I didn't like their last album at all, did like their first 2 tho.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Yeehaw View Post
    Yeah let me know if it's good, I didn't like their last album at all, did like their first 2 tho.

I will. I think most people felt that way. There were some songs I liked on their 3rd, but it was no where near as listenable as the first two albums. I'll have to do it at a time when I can focus on the album. I'm weird like that. It'll probably be posted this weekend.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Earlier this week, Interpol stopped by BBC 6 to play three songs from their self-titled new album, which is not exactly their best album. Alas. Watch live, in-studio videos of "Barricade", "Lights", and "Summer Well" below:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOVkt7GL-zQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmjPXM7MXFo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wkgBZ-bGog[/ame]

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Earlier this year, U2 had to postpone their North American stadium tour after Bono suffered a back injury. Interpol, who'd been booked to open some of the shows, had to scrap an entire tour that they'd built around those dates.

But now the U2 shows are back on for next year, and the band just announced the opening acts on their website. Interpol will open some of the shows, and so will the increasingly huge art-poppers Florence and the Machine.

U2:

09-30 Seville, Spain - Olympic Stadium
    10-02-03 Coimbra, Portugal - Estadio Cidade Coimbra *
    10-08 Rome, Italy - Olympic Stadium *
    11-25-26 Auckland, New Zealand - Mt. Smart Stadium @
    12-01 Melbourne, Australia - Etihad Stadium @
    12-03 Melbourne, Australia - Etihad Stadium @
    12-08-09 Brisbane, Australia - Suncorp Stadium @
    12-13-14 Sydney, Australia - ANZ Stadium @
    12-18-19 Perth, Australia - Subiaco Oval @
    05-14 Mexico City, Mexico - Azteca Stadium $
    05-21 Denver, CO - Invesco Field !
    05-24 Salt Lake City, UT - Rice Eccles Stadium !
    06-01 Edmonton, Alberta - Commonwealth Stadium !
    06-04 Seattle, WA - Qwest Field ~
    06-07 Oakland, CA - McAfee Coliseum ~
    06-17-18 Anaheim, CA - Angels Stadium ~
    06-26 East Lansing, MI - Spartan Stadium at MSU ^
    06-29 Miami, FL - Sun Life Stadium ^
    07-05 Chicago, IL - Soldier Field *
    07-08-09 Montreal, Quebec - Hippodrome *
    07-11 Toronto, Ontario - Rogers Centre *
    07-14 Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field *
    07-20 East Rutherford, NJ - New Meadowlands Stadium *
    07-23 Minneapolis, MN - TCF Bank Stadium *

* with Interpol

^ with Florence and the Machine

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It's one or the other right? Florence or Interpol?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Interpol Jan/Feb US Tour Announced
    November 3rd, 2010

Interpol are on the road right now wrapping up the final leg of their US tour in DC, Philly and NYC. But if you’ve missed them on this go-around, fear not! The band will be back touring the states in early 2011…

11/03/10 – Washington, DC – Constitutional Hall (tickets)

11/04/10 – Philadelphia, PA – Tower Theatre (tickets)

11/05/10 – New York, NY – United Palace (SOLD OUT)

1/27/11 – Vancouver, BC – Orpheum (on sale TBA)

1/28/11 – Seattle, WA – Showbox Sodo (on sale Nov 6)

1/29/11 – Portland, OR – Roseland Theatre (on sale Nov 6)

1/31/11 – San Francisco, CA – Warfield Theatre (on sale Nov 7)

2/2/11 – La Jolla, CA – RIMAC Arena (on sale TBA)

2/4/11 – Santa Barbara, CA – UCSB Events Center (on sale TBA)

2/7/11 – Salt Lake City, UT – In The Venue (on sale Nov 13)

2/8/11 – Boulder, CO – Boulder Theatre (on sale TBA)

2/12/11 – Chicago, IL – Riviera Theatre (on sale now)

2/15/11 – Toronto, ON – Sound Academy (on sale Nov 5)

2/16/11 – Montreal, QC – Metropolis (on sale Nov 5)

2/17/11 – New York, NY – Radio City Music Hall (on sale TBA)

2/19/11 – Boston, MA – House of Blues (on sale Nov 6)

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Interpol Spring Tour
    January 18th, 2011

If for some reason you don’t catch Interpol on their current North American Tour, they just announced that they will be back on the road this Spring.

Wednesday, April 13 – Reno, NV – Knitting Factory
    Thursday, April 14 – Sacramento, CA – Crest Theatre
    Sunday, April 17 – Tucson, AZ – Rialto Theatre
    Monday, April 18 – Albuquerque, NM – Sunshine Theatre
    Wednesday, April 20 – Tulsa, OK – Cain’s Ballroom
    Thursday, April 21 – Austin, TX – Austin Music Hall
    Friday, April 22 – Helotes, TX – Josabis Amphitheatre
    Sunday, April 24 – Kansas City, MO – The Beaumont Club
    Monday, April 25 – Memphis, TN – Minglewood Hall
    Tuesday, April 26 – New Orleans, LA – House of Blues
    Thursday, April 28 – Tampa, FL – The Ritz
    Friday, April 29 – Miami Beach, FL – Fillmore Miami Beach
    Saturday, April 30 – Lake Buena Vista, FL – House of Blues
    Monday, May 02 – Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium
    Tuesday, May 03 – Charlotte, NC – The Fillmore Charlotte
    Wednesday, May 04 – Raleigh, NC – Disco Rodeo

For on-sale info and ticketing links visit:

http://www.interpolnyc.com/shows

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

U2 always seem to have awesone bands supporting them in the states..

Interpol one of my favourite bands and saw Florence, shit must be near 2 years ago at this stage in a small venue. Amazing

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I love Interpol so much, and HTK, believe it or not, Interpol has titled all of their albums...their first album was entitled "Turn on the Bright Lights"

I only like the first two albums though, "Bright Lights" and "Antics" have their own sound to them, simply because the albums are far more simplistic than "Our Love" and "Interpol" were. I can plug "Antics" in and listen to the entire album, not hating a minute of it. I also really love the song "the Specialist" even if it did begin Paul's strange obsession with boats.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Interpol and David Lynch debut video collaboration

Today two legends of the game bring us their striking collaboration (via Huffington Post with a bit of backstory from the band) : I Touch A Red Button, a short film by David Lynch, is set to the song “Lights”, from Interpol‘s self-titled 2010 album (available digitally for an exceedingly reasonable price, as well as on LP and CD):

The band is still on the road, wrapping up full year of hard work and ruling:

July
    Wednesday 13 – Washington, DC – 9:30 Club
    Thursday 14 – Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Center
    Friday 15 – Atlantic CIty, NJ – Borgota Music Box
    Sunday 17 – St. Louis, MO – Busch Stadium
    Monday 18 – Cleveland, OH – House of Blues Cleveland
    Wednesday 20 – East Rutherford, NJ – New Meadowlands Stadium
    Friday 22 – Indianapolis, IN – IN The Vogue
    Saturday 23 – Minneapolis, MN – TCF Bank Stadium
    Monday 25 – Detroit, MI – The Fillmore Detroit
    Tuesday 26 – Pittsburgh, PA – Heinz Hall for the Perf. Arts

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/interp..._b_893544.html

http://www.matadorrecords.com/matabl...collaboration/

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rckTNwagKXQ[/ame]

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Interpol - Our Love to Admire

Interpol - All The Rage Back Home

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Interpol on Tour:

07-25 Byron Bay, Australia - Splendour in the Grass
    07-30 Chicago, IL - House of Blues
    08-01 Chicago, IL - Lollapalooza
    08-20 Tempe, AZ - The Marquee Theatre
    08-21 Las Vegas, NV - The Pool at The Cosmopolitan
    08-23 Los Angeles, CA - FYF Fest
    09-15 Vancouver, British Columbia - Commodore Ballroom
    09-16 Seattle, WA - Paramount
    09-17 Portland, OR - Crystal Ballroom
    09-20 Oakland, CA - Fox Theatre
    09-24 San Diego, CA - House of Blues
    09-26 Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot
    09-27 Denver, CO - Ogden
    09-29 Lawrence, KS - Granada
    09-30 Tulsa, OK - Cains
    10-02 Dallas, TX - Southside
    10-03 Houston, TX - House of Blues
    10-03-05 - Austin, TX - Austin City Limits
    10-07 New Orleans, LA - House of Blues
    10-09 Memphis, TN - Minglewood Hall
    10-10-12 Austin, TX - Austin City Limits
    11-06 St. Petersburg, FL - Jannus Landing *
    11-07 Orlando, FL - House of Blues *
    11-08 Miami, FL - Fillmore *
    11-10 Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle *
    11-11 Nashville, TN - Marathon Music Works *
    11-14 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
    11-15 Milwaukee, WI - The Pabst Theatre *
    11-17 Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall *
    11-18 Toronto, Ontario - Kool Haus *
    11-20 Montreal, Quebec - Metropolis *
    11-21 Boston, MA - House of Blues *
    11-22 Philadelphia, PA - Union Transfer *
    11-24 New York, NY - Terminal 5 *
    11-29 Washington, D.C - 9:30 Club

* with Hundred Waters

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have little faith in this band until Carlos D returns.

I wonder if Ian Curtis would have aged to sound like Ozzy Osbourne the way Paul Banks has.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Actually, this new album is pretty decent. They've managed to evolve their sound into something that works with them as a trio, even without the trademark bass of their best work. They sound refreshed and energized. I wouldn't say this is one of their best albums, but it's certainly a step forward from the last two.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Interpol - My Desire

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Interpol - Everything is Wrong

Last edited by miaedu; January 13th, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Download a FREE remix of "Same Town, New Story" by The Field

http://interpolation.nyc

Orientation
    Gay
    Status