JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1014151620 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 750 of 1595
  1. #701

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    By "gay-acting," do you mean effeminate? Because come on, seriously, what's with all the reverse stereotyping? So let me guess, because Gareth Thomas plays sports and is masculine, he must be secretly straight. Please.

  2. #702
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    according to illgetbi 90% of the hot male actors are straight, i don't really think that's true, everyone knows that in the industry only gay, or gay friendly people become huge because gay people have power in the industry, and by gay friendly i mean that an actor might be straight but would do sexual favors to a producer or a director so that he gets a role and stars in a movie...
    as for Chace, com' on do you insist he's straight? i really don't know about Zac or anyone else but Chace! He was seen with gay people so many times, and he used to live share an apartment with his costar until gay rumors made him move...

    and my point is not that every hot guy in showbiz is gay, but it works the same for the actresses who would sleep with a straight director to get the role...

    taking an example from Zac's life, everything seems perfect, he's hot, girls scream for him, he's a nice guy and the perfect boyfriend,athletic, rich and famous,has a big house and expensive cars, with a long lasting relationship and a beautiful girlfriend, he's healthy and everything is too ok in his life to be so perfect don't you think? who's life is completely perfect though? what i want to say is that publicists try to make their lives seems perfect so us, ''simple people'' are jealous of their fabulous lifes, i really wish it was true but can't believe someones life is so perfect... just my opinion

  3. #703
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chace1617 View Post
    ...and by gay friendly i mean that an actor might be straight but would do sexual favors to a producer or a director casting director so that he gets a role and stars in a movie...
    Many casting directors are women, Chace.

    And your 90% number is incorrect, btw.

    Go back and re-tabulate.

  4. #704
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi View Post
    Many casting directors are women, Chace.

    And your 90% number is incorrect, btw.

    Go back and re-tabulate.
    no don't comment on details, just get the whole idea of the thing i just posted...

  5. #705
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chace1617 View Post
    no don't comment on details
    I'm afraid I can't do that, Chace.


  6. #706
    RobertACE
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    If only they were ......




  7. #707
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chace1617 View Post
    according to illgetbi 90% of the hot male actors are straight, i don't really think that's true, everyone knows that in the industry only gay, or gay friendly people become huge because gay people have power in the industry, and by gay friendly i mean that an actor might be straight but would do sexual favors to a producer or a director so that he gets a role and stars in a movie...
    That is not called gay friendly. That is a person willing to do what is necessary to get what he/she wants. Gay friendly is when a person is straight but is friendly toward homosexuality.

    Oy! children and their misconceived ideas.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  8. #708

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    ^^ Exactly. Often the closeted ones or the ones that have been "turned out" are the most virulent homophobes.

    That being said, there are just way too many rumors that I've heard about Shemar Moore for me to not rethink that "str8" label.

  9. #709

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    I love you Kraken.
    When did I get on all these one way streets? I got my Α, but now all I need to do is wait on y'alls ω.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/customprofilepics/profilepic343538_1.gif

  10. #710

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lucem-ferre View Post
    if evan is straight, he's the gayest acting straight guy i've ever seen/heard. as my grandmother says....."if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....it's a duck."
    Duck's don't talk.

  11. #711
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    Duck's don't talk.
    Brilliant.

    Well, actually...did Howard The Duck talk?

    I honestly can't remember. I've done my best to block that movie out of my head...

    *waits for some wiseass to ask if Howard was gay/straight/bi*

  12. #712
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Daffy Duck is always quacking off his mouth!

  13. #713
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    428

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    everyone knows that in the industry only gay, or gay friendly people become huge because gay people have power in the industry, and by gay friendly i mean that an actor might be straight but would do sexual favors to a producer or a director so that he gets a role and stars in a movie...

    Really? Everybody knows that? Well, I have to get myself up to speed on this because I didn't know that and despite you're saying it I still don't know it because you're making a major assumption there. Gross generalities like this one bring nothing to the discussion other then the fact that the person who wrote it doen't know his butt from a hole in the ground.

  14. #714
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sktguy View Post
    everyone knows that in the industry only gay, or gay friendly people become huge because gay people have power in the industry, and by gay friendly i mean that an actor might be straight but would do sexual favors to a producer or a director so that he gets a role and stars in a movie...

    Really? Everybody knows that? Well, I have to get myself up to speed on this because I didn't know that and despite you're saying it I still don't know it because you're making a major assumption there. Gross generalities like this one bring nothing to the discussion other then the fact that the person who wrote it doen't know his butt from a hole in the ground.
    Besides, if it were true, even straight actors would come out as gay (or at least bi) just to get more work. The "everyone in Hollywood is gay" rumor has been around for as long as girls have been dumping their guys for the dream of hot H'wood heartthrobs. The guys, feeling their manhood being stolen from them, lashed out in fear and anger with the worst insult they could imagine... And it has stuck to this very day.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  15. #715

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    ^^ IKR. I'm pretty sure I've heard rumors for about every person on this list, but then I assume that a bulk of it is just "libel" written by disgruntled employees, scorned groupies, alienated ex-acquaintances. There are definitely gay and bi celebrities out there, but it's not "everyone in Hollywood" like some like to say.

    Damn, I wish being gay or bi (for men) wasn't considered an insult. If people didn't spread rumors in attempts to slander, then we'd get a much better picture of who actually is gay/bi in Hollywood.

    Quote Originally Posted by wenchine-mahtapasikan View Post
    I love you Kraken.
    You know I love you, too.

    Damn, I sound like such a girl.

  16. #716
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakenbwool View Post
    Damn, I wish being gay or bi (for men) wasn't considered an insult.
    Slowly, I think that's becoming the case. And I think it'll continue to trend that direction.

    But it's complicated, of course.

    I once wrote a post breaking down all my thoughts on this...lemme see if I can find it for you guys...

  17. #717
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Ah, here it is. Shorter than I remembered. It probably makes a hell of a lot more sense in context, so click on the quote link (the little magnifying glass) to check out the thread it was from...

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi View Post
    Rarely a solo process. It's not just an issue about their livelihood...think about all the people who's livelihoods depend on them (agents, managers, publicists, all levels of crew [especially if the actor has a regular TV gig], and so on).

    It's strange how easily "selfless motives" can be perceived as "selfish movies."

    The "impossibility of sainthood" is one hell of a heavy weight to carry...


  18. #718
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sktguy View Post
    everyone knows that in the industry only gay, or gay friendly people become huge because gay people have power in the industry, and by gay friendly i mean that an actor might be straight but would do sexual favors to a producer or a director so that he gets a role and stars in a movie...

    Really? Everybody knows that? Well, I have to get myself up to speed on this because I didn't know that and despite you're saying it I still don't know it because you're making a major assumption there. Gross generalities like this one bring nothing to the discussion other then the fact that the person who wrote it doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground.
    ok, i didn't say i know everything and you know nothing, just expressed my opinion, and you're not the only one who lives in LA you know, i know other people who live there too and i think everyone's opinion matters... read that article i just found...

    Gay' is not a type of sexuality, it's an identity. And there is no such thing as 'gaydar'. Some gay people just like to believe that every man they think is gay actually is gay. And they believe that a man must be gay just because he's very good looking and in very good shape. Some men have feminine qualities but they are not gay, and there are lots of very good looking guys out there who are in excellent shape and are not gay. Zac Efron isn't the prettiest boy in Hollywood, but he's definitely one of the most popular. There are a lot of people out there who hate him because of his good looks and they are the ones who are spreading gossip and rumors about him being gay. Zac is so pretty that he almost looks like a girl, but that's mostly because of all that makeup he wears in his movies and when he goes out to events. I've seen pictures of him without the makeup on and he looks more natural and more like a dude. Otherwise, nothing about him strikes me as being gay at all. I think that as he gets older and plays more grown up roles in movies he will move away from that prettyboy image and the feminine makeup and start looking more and more like a man.

    Could he be gay? Possibly. But making that information public would not work to his advantage at this point in his career so even if he is I wouldn't blame him for not revealing it. Hollywood is all about image and politics, even though it is largely run by closeted gay people they will not put an openly gay male actor in the lead role of a big budget motion picture---no matter how good looking or how popular he is. Why? Because being gay doesn't fit with the long-standing stereotype of the Hollywood leading man, who's role in every movie is to save the day and get the girl. Even if he's not straight, he must look and act straight. That's what pulls straight men, women, and families into the movie theaters and, at the end of the day, box office dollars is what matters the most. Haven't you noticed that whenever Hollywood studios handle gay male characters in their movies 99.9% of the time the character is usually a deeply flawed, weak, sociopath who meets an unhappy ending? Have you also not noticed that gay characters in big budget movies are extremely rare (except as people who overplay gay stereotypes as comedy) and that most of those parts are played by straight actors? I lived in LA for a while, and I've met many young actors over there who were far prettier and more talented than Zac Efron. As in many areas of the performance/dramatic arts, a lot of these guys were gay. They got lots of auditions but no significant parts in any film or TV show.

    If Zac really is gay, then an actor in his position must be under an incredible amount of pressure from the big studios to keep the gay part of his life under very tight wraps---to the point of arranging flings, relationships, and even marriages with women in order to protect their investment in his image---in exactly the same way that they used to do to gay actors in the 1940s, 50s and 60s. That being said, I found it very interesting when he hooked up with Vanessa Hudgens---a co-star from one of his movies. That's where the rumors about her being his beard are coming from---it seems like exactly the sort of relationship that the studio executives have always arranged to protect their big stars. People are very observant, and they've been commenting that there doesn't seem to be as much natural chemistry between Zac and Vanessa as they both claim to have. Anything is possible. She's also very young, and who knows---maybe she's being paid a LOT of money to play along in this relationship.

    Zac is very young and the majority of his fans are 'tween girls. They love him because of his looks and his image as things that they can fantasize about. Put 'gay' into the mix and the image and the fantasy changes. The teen girls won't find him desirable anymore and the straight guys would make even more fun of him---and, if that happens, which Hollywood producer would want him to star in their movie? Think about it, in the nearly 100 years of Hollywood history, can you name even one openly gay movie actor who was able to make it big and keep his name on the marquees after coming out? There aren't any, and it has nothing to do with coincidence.

    by yahoo answers...

  19. #719

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chace1617 View Post
    ok, i didn't say i know everything and you know nothing, just expressed my opinion, and you're not the only one who lives in LA you know, i know other people who live there too and i think everyone's opinion matters... read that article i just found...

    Gay' is not a type of sexuality, it's an identity. And there is no such thing as 'gaydar'. Some gay people just like to believe that every man they think is gay actually is gay. And they believe that a man must be gay just because he's very good looking and in very good shape. Some men have feminine qualities but they are not gay, and there are lots of very good looking guys out there who are in excellent shape and are not gay. Zac Efron isn't the prettiest boy in Hollywood, but he's definitely one of the most popular. There are a lot of people out there who hate him because of his good looks and they are the ones who are spreading gossip and rumors about him being gay. Zac is so pretty that he almost looks like a girl, but that's mostly because of all that makeup he wears in his movies and when he goes out to events. I've seen pictures of him without the makeup on and he looks more natural and more like a dude. Otherwise, nothing about him strikes me as being gay at all. I think that as he gets older and plays more grown up roles in movies he will move away from that prettyboy image and the feminine makeup and start looking more and more like a man.

    Could he be gay? Possibly. But making that information public would not work to his advantage at this point in his career so even if he is I wouldn't blame him for not revealing it. Hollywood is all about image and politics, even though it is largely run by closeted gay people they will not put an openly gay male actor in the lead role of a big budget motion picture---no matter how good looking or how popular he is. Why? Because being gay doesn't fit with the long-standing stereotype of the Hollywood leading man, who's role in every movie is to save the day and get the girl. Even if he's not straight, he must look and act straight. That's what pulls straight men, women, and families into the movie theaters and, at the end of the day, box office dollars is what matters the most. Haven't you noticed that whenever Hollywood studios handle gay male characters in their movies 99.9% of the time the character is usually a deeply flawed, weak, sociopath who meets an unhappy ending? Have you also not noticed that gay characters in big budget movies are extremely rare (except as people who overplay gay stereotypes as comedy) and that most of those parts are played by straight actors? I lived in LA for a while, and I've met many young actors over there who were far prettier and more talented than Zac Efron. As in many areas of the performance/dramatic arts, a lot of these guys were gay. They got lots of auditions but no significant parts in any film or TV show.

    If Zac really is gay, then an actor in his position must be under an incredible amount of pressure from the big studios to keep the gay part of his life under very tight wraps---to the point of arranging flings, relationships, and even marriages with women in order to protect their investment in his image---in exactly the same way that they used to do to gay actors in the 1940s, 50s and 60s. That being said, I found it very interesting when he hooked up with Vanessa Hudgens---a co-star from one of his movies. That's where the rumors about her being his beard are coming from---it seems like exactly the sort of relationship that the studio executives have always arranged to protect their big stars. People are very observant, and they've been commenting that there doesn't seem to be as much natural chemistry between Zac and Vanessa as they both claim to have. Anything is possible. She's also very young, and who knows---maybe she's being paid a LOT of money to play along in this relationship.

    Zac is very young and the majority of his fans are 'tween girls. They love him because of his looks and his image as things that they can fantasize about. Put 'gay' into the mix and the image and the fantasy changes. The teen girls won't find him desirable anymore and the straight guys would make even more fun of him---and, if that happens, which Hollywood producer would want him to star in their movie? Think about it, in the nearly 100 years of Hollywood history, can you name even one openly gay movie actor who was able to make it big and keep his name on the marquees after coming out? There aren't any, and it has nothing to do with coincidence.

    by yahoo answers...

    Chace... um quick question-Do you really browse around looking for article that fit you opinion? Especially zac...You seem to do it alot...almost an infatuation....

  20. #720
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    no, it was random that i found that, just proves that other people have the same opinion with me, you don't have to accept it, it's a forum and everyone can express his opinion but don't insist mine is wrong and i know nothing...

  21. #721
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma-taylor-E View Post
    Chace... um quick question-Do you really browse around looking for article that fit you opinion? Especially zac...You seem to do it alot...almost an infatuation....
    The term internet stalker springs readily to mind.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  22. #722

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    And if given the opportunity, (which he's tried to acquire openly on more than one occasion), he would be more than happy to be promoted to a full on stalker

  23. #723
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    yes it's like calling me stalker when you have nothing else to answer me, where is the stalking about expressing my opinion and proving you other people have the same opinion with me? it's not about Zac, i could use an example for another celeb too it's just Zac i know the best, anyway i'm not gonna spend more time trying to explain, whoever doesn't like my posts just don't reply to me or my threads, since i don't cause trouble or annoy anyone stop doing that to me, thanks

  24. #724
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Howard The Duck



    ASEXUAL

  25. #725
    ravenstar
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi View Post

    *waits for some wiseass to ask if Howard was gay/straight/bi*
    You cheated and answered your own question.

  26. #726
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi View Post
    Howard The Duck



    ASEXUAL
    That is a fictional character, and if I remember he was a very kinky straight duck. hr was into sex with humans (of the female persuasion).
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  27. #727
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    You cheated and answered your own question.
    It's true, I'm afraid.

    Now there's a very real possibility this thread will fly right off the rails...

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    That is a fictional character, and if I remember he was a very kinky straight duck. hr was into sex with humans (of the female persuasion).
    He was quite real when he cornered me in that public bathroom in Tampa...

  28. #728
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi View Post
    It's true, I'm afraid.

    Now there's a very real possibility this thread will fly right off the rails...



    He was quite real when he cornered me in that public bathroom in Tampa...
    Are you sure that wasn't Jerrold? He's Howard's twin, and he tried to goose my partner one time. When I get my hands on him, he's gonna be one dead duck!
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  29. #729
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Are you sure that wasn't Jerrold? He's Howard's twin, and he tried to goose my partner one time. When I get my hands on him, he's gonna be one dead duck!
    Well, what's good for the goose...

  30. #730
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Are you sure that wasn't Jerrold? He's Howard's twin, and he tried to goose my partner one time. When I get my hands on him, he's gonna be one dead duck!
    Sounds like a great Duck Dinner!

  31. #731
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Jerrold wouldn't make a decent dinner, he's far to stringy, no real meat on his bones.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  32. #732

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    What exactly are we arguing about now?
    I really don't understand why some keep going back and forth on this. Look, is everyone in Hollywood gay? No, just like the real world. Not everyone in the real world is gay/bi (unfortunately ). But no doubt there are women and men in the industry, in front of the camera, who are gay or bi. I mean c'mon...why is that fact even debated?
    We all know the industry is highly political, and sexuality is still a major issue...

    Hell, I've grown up in the arts - visual and performing - and I have known openly gay and bi men and women my whole life...especially in high school and college. Not to perpetuate a stereotype, but the performing arts just happens to be one of those places that LGBT people thrive. This idea that they all go to Hollywood and end up as heterosexuals is just crazy.

    Anyway, I don't even know why I even posted this. I just don't get why some seem to think no gay/bi men exist in Hollywood, when that's clearly not the case...but the other extreme of "everyone is gay" is obviously bogus too.
    At the end of the day, I've always wondered how fair a shot openly gay/bi actors really have, even in the beginning... I guess it's either play the game and go back in the closet, or go home.
    And what concerns me most is that it sends out this message that essentially - you want to "make it", you better be straight or put out a straight image. If you really think about it, that's a sad...sad message.

    Anyways, sorry for the rambling guys. Back to the list...

  33. #733
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    ^ Yes, the list...will continue Monday.

  34. #734
    ravenstar
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi View Post
    It's true, I'm afraid.

    Now there's a very real possibility this thread will fly right off the rails...
    Oh goodness, we wouldn't that to happen in this thread

  35. #735
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    ^ We're going to try something new in here today.

    Group participation of sorts. Largely inspired by some of the feedback I've been reading. Something fun to tide everyone over until the continuation of the list tomorrow.

    And a good chance for everyone to do some refreshing and recapping on the thread (and perhaps even more than that ).

    But I literally just woke up, so I'm gonna a little bit of time to shower, eat breakfast, and compile some data.

    Then I'll provide further details on what we'll be doing today, for anyone who is interested in taking part...

  36. #736
    Slut lucem-ferre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    196

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderValentine View Post
    Duck's don't talk.
    disco duck talked.....and sang too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails discoduck.jpg  

  37. #737
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!


    Hey everyone!!!

    So for the next (approximately) 12 hours, we're going to try something new. If this goes well, then we'll definitely do it a few more times down the road.

    Go ahead and take a look at this list of results compiled thus far. These are all the results from the page-3 revamp onward, and are a diverse mix of answers I was personally knowledgeable of or received information on or are a combination of the two. Of course, there were also some I simply did not know (the all-red answers). I added page and post numbers so you can easily find and read the full results on each. Here they all are, in sequential order:


    1. Hayden Christensen - GAY BI ST8 Page 3, Post #131
    2. Chris Evans - GAY BI ST8 Page 3, Post #138
    3. Michael Angarano - GAY BI ST8 Page 3, Post #143
    4. Mario Lopez - GAY BI ST8 Page 3, Post #148
    5. Frankie Muniz - GAY BI ST8 Page 4, Post #154
    6. Jensen Ackles - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #208
    7. Jared Padalecki - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #208
    8. Justin Long - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #214
    9. Taylor Lautner - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #215
    10. Brandon Barash - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #216
    11. Matthew McConaughey - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #217
    12. Zac Efron - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #218
    13. Andrew Keegan - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #219
    14. George Clooney - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #220
    15. Bobby Edner - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #221
    16. Nicolas Cage - GAY BI ST8 Page 5, Post #222
    17. Ian Somerhalder - GAY BI ST8 Page 6, Post #252
    18. Gerard Butler - GAY BI ST8 Page 9, Post #419
    19. David Boreanaz - GAY BI ST8 Page 11, Post #505
    20. Wentworth "Michael" Miller - GAY BI ST8 Page 11, Post #530
    21. Alex Pettyfer - GAY BI ST8 Page 11, Post #535
    22. Jake Gyllenhaal - GAY BI ST8 Page 12, Post #551
    23. Matt Dallas - GAY BI ST8 Page 12, Post #586
    24. Austin Butler - GAY BI ST8 Page 12, Post #595
    25. Chace Crawford - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #637
    26. Evan Lysachek - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #638
    27. Hugh Dancy - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #639
    28. Jesse Bradford - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #641
    29. Louis Garrel - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #643
    30. Penn Badgley - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #644
    31. Matthew Morrison - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #645
    32. Henry Cavill - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #646
    33. Ryan Carnes - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #649
    34. Scott Herman - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #650
    35. Ryan Daharsh - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #651
    36. Ryan Kwanten - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #653
    37. Shemar Moore - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #654
    38. Murray Bartlett - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #655
    39. Brad Rowe - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #656
    40. Channing Tatum - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #657
    41. Chris Pine - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #658
    42. Daniel Radcliffe - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #659
    43. Freddie Stroma - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #660
    44. Philip Olivier - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #661
    45. Ryan Phillippe - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #662


    Now, here's the plan for the rest of the day...

    For today only, YOU have an opportunity to permanently change individual results on the list. Vehemently disagreed with one of my answers? Now's your chance to make your case and have it changed. Have an answer for one of the "I don't know" celebrities? Share it!

    How will this work, you ask?

    Simple. Democratic process. Majority rules. Cut and dry.

    So here's what to do:

    1) Make a post explaining why you disagree with the result of a specific celebrity (only one at a time, per post, please). If you can provide links to websites/articles/interviews/etc. that back you up, POST THEM. They will likely help your case if they have any credibility to them. If you are sharing first-hand information or relaying other things you have heard, explain to the extent that you are comfortable explaining. MAKE YOUR CASE WISELY. One post. Per celebrity. You may not resubmit that celebrity a second time. MOST IMPORTANTLY - INCLUDE THE NEW COLOR CODING YOU ARE REQUESTING FOR THE CELEB-IN-QUESTION (ex. requesting a change from Green ST8 to Green BI).

    2) I will, throughout the next 12 hours (or so, exact ending time TBD) play the role of keeping the voting blocks on schedule. I will initiate a 15-minute block of voting, explain what/who is being voted on, and call time when the minutes are up. Repeat, rinse. Any ties will be broken by the first JUBber who votes when I announce we're in a tie-breaker mode. And obviously...each JUBber only gets one vote per voting block. And yes, that includes me...I do get a vote just like all of you.

    If you feel the claim being voted on is true, you simply vote "YEA." If you feel it is complete bullshit, you simply vote "NAY." If the majority say "YEA," then that celebrity's result will immediately be changed.

    If there is an overwhelming number of challenges to the list, we might have to vote on multiple issues per voting block. But don't worry, I will do my absolute best to keep things running smoothly and simply.

    Make sense to everyone? Feel free to ask any questions.

    Otherwise, you may begin submitting your challenges to the list immediately!

    Have fun, good luck, and may the democratic JUB vote be with you!!!

  38. #738

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chace1617 View Post
    no, it was random that i found that, just proves that other people have the same opinion with me, you don't have to accept it, it's a forum and everyone can express his opinion but don't insist mine is wrong and i know nothing...
    Sir point me in that direction?

    The New rules sorta- through the whole point of the thread into disarray wouldn't you say?

  39. #739
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    ^ It isn't already??

    But seriously...this is a limited engagement thing. 12-hour trial.

    And for any results to be changed, THE MAJORITY of you voting must disagree with my result.

    So this should be fun. We see how the list stands at the end of the day.

    Maybe we'll have some of those triple-red celebs filled in with answers.

    And no matter what, tomorrow I continue on with the list exactly as I've been doing it.

    But if you guys like this, every once in awhile we'll have one of these challenge sessions.

    I'm always for improvements/advancements in thread-interactivity.

  40. #740

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lucem-ferre View Post
    disco duck talked.....and sang too!
    If it walks like a duck, but talks like a human.... it's a kinky fetish.

  41. #741
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Chace Crawford - GAY BI ST8 Page 13, Post #637

    i disagree with Chace Crawford being str8, i believe he is at least bisexual and here is my evidence.

    I used to be a huge fan of Chace when i first saw him in the first season of Gossip Girl, as a great stalker i am i started searching photos of him and then searching about his life... through fan sites and gossip sites i can tell i learned a lot about him, of course not everything you read is true but in some parts of the rumors might be true.

    a) first gay rumor i heard about him was that chace and his costar Ed Westwick had a secret bromance, they used to live together and being very close, that rumor was posted in so many sites and blogs... i know for sure they used to live together cause Chace admitted it on an interview.
    here are some links to the rumors
    http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/06..._westwick.html

    b) after that Chace moved and rented his own apartment, i know that is true too cause he said that on an interview, of course that would kinda make the gay rumors disappear... that's when he was seen with JC Chasez and photographed with him multiple times even in paparazzi pics they were together, JC is openly gay Chace is like candy to a gay guy, i mean JC only went out with him cause Chace is nice to chat with only?? Well then gay rumors started again and now the bromance was supposed to be with JC

    http://www.towleroad.com/2008/03/chace-crawford.html

    http://gawker.com/381105/how-to-un+gay-chace-crawford

    http://www.hollyscoop.com/chace-craw...gay_15293.aspx

    c) furthermore another rumor exist saying that Chace is gay-framed on craigslist...
    http://gawker.com/5006882/is-chace-c...-on-craigslist

    in a magical way Chace stopped being photographed with JC after the rumors started and they were never seen again together, they were so good ''friends'' and spent so much time together and all of a sudden they stopped hanging out? why would they do it there was nothing wrong between them?

    d) Chace is actually not a great actor but he is gorgeous and stars on Gossip Girl, you think he was chosen to play for his talent? I think he made some sexual favors to some people don't know male or female to get the role, who can resist him???

    e) Chace before he was chosen to star in Gossip Girl he used to be a model and he made this photo shoot in order to promote himself and i think this is the gayest photo shoot ever seen...

    http://www.laineygossip.com/Chace_Cr..._gay_pics.aspx

    f) have you seen any yearbook pictures of him? well he does not look that straight there

    d) i would be 100% sure he's bi at least but what makes me not be sure is that he is a very masculine man with a deep masculine voice and does not act any feminine at all or anyway he doesn't have any gay characteristics on him except from his pretty face... of course a lot of gay guys are masculine i know, i just haven't met one yet...
    plus there were these rumors that he had a relationship with Carrie Underwood but i don't know if that was confirmed or not but it could be a publicity trick or something. what i think is that he had some gay experiences in his life and he's gonna have more ...

    THE END

  42. #742
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    ^ An excellent presentation, Chace.

    Now, since you're the only one presenting a challenge to my results at the moment (Chace Crawford), I'll give you some flexible options on how you want to go the vote to proceed.

    You can request the vote to begin...

    A) Immediately.
    B) In 1 hour.
    C) In 2 hours.

    So that's your first choice to make. And the second choice is...

    A) Do you want a 15-minute vote?
    B) A 30-minute vote?
    C) Or a 60-minute vote?

    Obviously, many more people will vote in a 60-minute window compared to a 15-minute window. This could be a tough choice, because in a 15-minute window, only a few people would be needed to say "NAY" to shoot down your challenge. In a 30 or 60 minute window, you'll receive more votes, and if the argument you presented is sound and appeals to a wider group, you might get "fairer" results in a longer vote-window.

    It's a tough call, you could easily win this or lose this either way.

    So when you're ready, tell me your two choices (when you want to start the vote, and how long the vote window should be).

    If you're unclear on anything, feel free to ask me before making your decision.

    * drum roll *

  43. #743
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    LOL, Chace signed off before the vote! How is he going to place his vote?

    Um, impromptu group poll, I suppose...

    Do we give him a little time to come back and chose his vote method?

    Or should we just get on with it right now?

    First 3 people to respond will provide the answer...

    So, what you guys think?

    Give him time, or start the vote?

  44. #744
    In Loving Memory
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,647

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    I think you should give him an hour. He put a lot of work into that post and did a great job.

    I'm probably not going to be around later, so if possible I would like to cast an absentee ballot for Chace Crawford being bisexual.

  45. #745
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    ^ You know what, in the last few minutes I really combed through it...and I actually agree, he did a great job putting it together. I vote for an hour, too.

    That's two votes to give him an hour, the third vote is not needed.

    The time is 5:01PM PCT. Voting begins in exactly one hour.

    Use the time to read Chace's case file, if you would so please...

    And Silver, I'll file your absentee ballot.



    I will return to commence voting precisely one hour from now...

  46. #746
    Porn Star KindredKian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    415

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi;6363024[*
    Murray Bartlett - GAY BI ST8 Page 14, Post #655
    Ya, Murray bartlett is a gay. my guess a bottom as well cause he does have a nice meaty ass. if anyone had seen him on guiding light before it was canceled they know what i'm talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails murray bartlett 2.jpeg   murray bartlett 3.jpeg  

  47. #747
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    ^ Is that all you're going to present in your argument for Bartlett, indeed, being a gay man?

    You only get one chance to really convince the crowd here...if the vote fails, you can't submit Bartlett again with any additional evidence. Many of our regulars in this thread are known as being hard to convince...

    So if you're happy with it as it is (I'll agree it is right to the point), then let me know and we'll advance to the vote.

    Otherwise, use your Edit abilities to add any additional comments that may convince the voting public of your position.

    Then let me know when you're ready for the vote.

    Also, KindredKian, would you like a 15, 30 or 60 minute voting block?

  48. #748
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Chace did put quite a bit of work into gathering his rumors. Let's give him an hour to return before we start the vote. Although I can honestly say there hasn't been enough to sway me.
    1) Yes. Crawford was a model. We know that models appear in images that we ourselves might not. They also try to promote themselves by being scantily clad and sexy looking, it doesn't mean they are gay. But it does mean many rumors will pop up claiming they are.
    2) Actors (even the not so talented ones) will be seen with others and photographed. They will be seen going to and from special events. Straight actors will be spotted with gay and even photographed with them. If they don't run away screaming it doesn't necessarily mean they are also gay, maybe they don't focus on another's sexuality in deciding to talk to/be friends with them.

    In conclusion I see nothing more than wishful thinking, and there is nothing wrong with that. But wishful thinking does not make something true.

    I went back and read all the way through the links and the gay bloggers even say the rumors are false. Why put up "evidence" to prove your point when it flat out denies what you are trying to claim it implies?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  49. #749
    Porn Star KindredKian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    415

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by illgetbi View Post
    ^ Is that all you're going to present in your argument for Bartlett, indeed, being a gay man?

    You only get one chance to really convince the crowd here...if the vote fails, you can't submit Bartlett again with any additional evidence. Many of our regulars in this thread are known as being hard to convince...

    So if you're happy with it as it is (I'll agree it is right to the point), then let me know and we'll advance to the vote.

    Otherwise, use your Edit abilities to add any additional comments that may convince the voting public of your position.

    Then let me know when you're ready for the vote.

    Also, KindredKian, would you like a 15, 30 or 60 minute voting block?
    other than those two pictures I have nothing. Well..... this little clip from guiding light before it was canceled. Who ever wrote this really was hitting it out the ballpark with all the shit talk. I would like a 30 minute voting block.

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9nStKcwaaM[/ame]

  50. #750
    illgetbi
    Guest

    Re: Is your fav celeb straight/bi/gay? IGB is ready to spill, so come on in and ask!!!


    Attention please! Your attention, please!

    It is time for the first vote of the evening.

    The celebrity in question? Murray Bartlett. Current standing - no official sexual orientation labeled.

    KindredKian has brought forth the following evidence that Murray should be placed in the "gay celebrities" category. Please take a moment to read:


    Quote Originally Posted by KindredKian View Post
    Ya, Murray bartlett is a gay. my guess a bottom as well cause he does have a nice meaty ass. if anyone had seen him on guiding light before it was canceled they know what i'm talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by KindredKian View Post
    other than those two pictures I have nothing. Well..... this little clip from guiding light before it was canceled. Who ever wrote this really was hitting it out the ballpark with all the shit talk. I would like a 30 minute voting block.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9nStKcwaaM
    The time-window for this vote will be 15 EDIT: 30 minutes exact. I will announce when polls are closed.

    If Kindred's evidence has convinced you that Murray Bartlett is indeed gay, please vote "YEA."

    If you are not convinced by the evidence, vote "NAY" to keep Mr. Bartlett as "unclassified." If you wish, you may later file evidence that he is bisexual or straight...but at the time of this vote, the goal is solely "gay or not gay?


    CAST YOUR VOTES!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.