1. People who live in the United States and are unwilling to learn the language. I realize that English is not an easy language, but if you are here longer than a month, at least know the very basics. Know how to count, the days of the week, give your phone number, not stare at me in a daze when I ask for your last name.. (I guess you can tell this is kind of personal for me)...
2. People who casually greet me with "What's Up"?? What the hell am I supposed to say to that. Either respond with "Nothing"...or tell them whats up when they don't even want to know to begin with..
3. People who call me Dude, Bro, Man or anything similar.
4. People who are cheap.
5. People who don't like animals.
6. People who act as though being religious sets them above people who are not.
7. People who do not signal before making a left turn (that enrages me).
9. People who believe the world is ending and pack the supermarket when there is an inch of snow predicted.
10. People at work who gesture for me to "Hang on" before waiting on them so they can finish their cell phone call. (I often walk away and ignore the person so that they are forced to call me over. A response of "Are you ready now"? always gets the message across"... and no, I'm not a waiter.