JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: Is Anal Sex Natural?!

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes It Is - I regularly do it

    94 63.51%
  • Yes It Is - But I don't enjoy it that much

    11 7.43%
  • Yes It Is - I haven't tried it yet though

    13 8.78%
  • No It's Not - I haven't tried it yet though

    3 2.03%
  • No It's Not - I tried before, not gonna do it again

    4 2.70%
  • No It's Not - But I still do it, and enjoy it

    17 11.49%
  • Not Sure Yet - wouldn't mind trying it though

    6 4.05%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 105
  1. #51
    The_Pianist
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Welp, all I know is that the next time I'm in the position, I am surely not going to be worrying about how natural or un it all is.

    FREE THE ANUSES OF THE WORLD!!!!!

  2. #52
    RedRubberBall
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by cyravance View Post

    Why do you want to hurt the one you love?

    IMO, most people dont equate fucking to 'love'

    there are other psychological issues going on

  3. #53
    ecce digitus
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    IMO, most people dont equate fucking to 'love'
    Also gotta say. do it right and you ain't hurtin' anyone.

    God put that prostate up there for a reason honey.

  4. #54
    JyStar
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRubberBall View Post
    being penetrated twice of three times a month is satisfying enough for me. topping is another matter s
    This makes you a hypocrite.

  5. #55
    Porn Star Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    VN ,sageV saL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    331

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Anal sex isn't natural no...

    But in that case, neither is oral..

    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH "

    *cums everywhere*

    "QUICKLY INGEST MY GAMETES!!"

    Definitely part of 'gods' plan.

  6. #56
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Yes, it's very natural. I don't think I could live without it.

  7. #57
    RedRubberBall
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRubberBall View Post


    ^^ if i had a live-in BF and he wanted to fuck me 3-4 times a week he would have to move out

    being penetrated twice of three times a month is satisfying enough for me. topping is another matter

    another reason monogamy sucks


    Quote Originally Posted by JyStar View Post

    This makes you a hypocrite.

    how so?

    when did i say i wanted to top the same guy (same ass)

    topping 3 different guys per week isnt the same as wanting my ass fucked 3 or more times per week

  8. #58
    JyStar
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    So you equate anal sex to something that done rarely is fine, yet you have no problem fucking someone else frequently.

    Now, if you're a top, just say you're a top. Don't be a pussy and say you're too sensitive to be fucked more than once before your period. It's hypocritical... and laughter-inducing.

  9. #59
    cgymike
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomenclature View Post
    Wow - is that all true? Please supply a credible reference (medical) to back up what you say.

  10. #60
    RedRubberBall
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by JyStar View Post

    So you equate anal sex to something that done rarely is fine, yet you have no problem fucking someone else frequently.

    Now, if you're a top, just say you're a top. Don't be a pussy and say you're too sensitive to be fucked more than once before your period. It's hypocritical... and laughter-inducing.

    please

    my response that you quoted was pertaining to how medically healthy is it for the ass to get fucked

    i dont believe it is healthy to do it too often like 3-4 times a week. like most things, done in moderation is fine

    sorry you cant see where the same ass getting fucked multiple times is different than topping multiple asses in above context



  11. #61
    Porn Star cyravance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    I think there are differences in "tops" and "bottoms", even though both may enjoy their role. Some people are very sexualized in that whole region, and get off on ass play and involvement. Some can't abide any contact there at all, and prefer to be the top guy.
    There are some who like it both ways, of course.

  12. #62

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    No it isn't. Neither is using clothes. We should all go 'au naturel'.

  13. #63
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,712

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Is silliness natural to you?

  14. #64
    Evolving...give it a try. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,699

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomenclature View Post
    What bullshit. That's amazing.

    I could put up a website saying that guys who don't ever get fucked have a higher incidence of prostate cancer than guys who get fucked regularly, but that wouldn't make it true.

    Maybe I'll do that and see what happens. Could be fun, especially if I offer "at risk" guys (who, in my version of medical science, will be ones with firm round asses) regular treatments!
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  15. #65
    Porn Star cyravance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    "Maybe I'll do that and see what happens. Could be fun, especially if I offer "at risk" guys (who, in my version of medical science, will be ones with firm round asses) regular treatments!"
    There you go. Always keep in mind your obligations to humanity...lol!
    You can 'spin' statistics anyway you want.

  16. #66
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,874

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    OMG...yes...YES...YES! .... YES!!..... YES!!! ......YES!!!!!.....now what was the question?
    Is fudge-packing kewl.

    basically

  17. #67
    Evolving...give it a try. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,699

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Packing fudge has to be cool.

    Otherwise it will melt in shipment.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  18. #68
    Problem? Nomenclature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRubberBall View Post
    ^^ if i had a live-in BF and he wanted to fuck me 3-4 times a week he would have to move out

    being penetrated twice of three times a month is satisfying enough for me. topping is another matter

    another reason monogamy sucks

    You know what, i've spoken to a few monogamous gay couples who told me the same thing: They either only practice anal sex on "special occasions", or not at all. Strangely, every gay couple i've spoken to has been a huge fan of 69ing, and has done that every night before going to sleep.


    /cool story, bro.


    Quote Originally Posted by cyravance View Post
    Of course anal sex can cause problems! But that's because you guys can be too rough. I've been looking at the popular porn, and it's all "Ripping", "Tearing his ass up", "Plowing", "Busting his ass wide open", there's even a site called "It's gonna hurt!"...What is UP with that?
    Most porn in general is just too rough, detached and dominant for me. If both people aren't obviously enjoying it and feeling good, then i'm not going to watch it.




    Why do you want to hurt the one you love?

    Oh, man. . .I wish more people thought like you. . .for SO many reasons. <3



    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    God put that prostate up there for a reason honey.

    So you can have something to pee and ejaculate out of?




    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH "

    *cums everywhere*

    "QUICKLY INGEST MY GAMETES!!"



    Okay, I HAVE to sig this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH" *cums everywhere*

  19. #69
    Effortless_Pro
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Oh, Hai?

    O., it's nother flahme war maybe?


    Kitty tired, noaw, I sleep kai thnx!



  20. #70
    JyStar
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    ^Hey, you wake your ass up and get on XBOX already!

  21. #71
    A Prolific Love Maker!
    Shepherd 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Shepherd's Arms
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    246,004
    Blog Entries
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    All you guys allow me to do it with you, and then I will allow you to do it to me.
    Then face me and tell me it is not natural.

    Shep+
    Touch, Arouse Me, Kiss & More!
    My signature picture was designed for me by Reone.

  22. #72
    Messenger of the Gods MercuryJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,612

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveForLove View Post
    Natural means the way nature intended and nothing about putting a penis inside another man's ass can be said to be natural.
    Nature doesn't INTEND anything. That's a very foolish idea.

    If we do it, it's natural.

  23. #73
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,565
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    NO.
    It is not natural.

    It is supernatural. Sublime magic and beautiful mystery.

  24. #74
    JUB Addict
    NW007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,471
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Seems natural to me, versatile bottom, and I do it regularly

  25. #75
    Problem? Nomenclature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Wow - is that all true? Please supply a credible reference (medical) to back up what you say.
    First of all, that's not what I'M saying. It was asked if anal sex was healthy, and i'm simply showing that there can be physical complications from regular anal sex, beyond just STDs.


    Anal sex exposes participants to two principal dangers: infections, due to the high number of infectious microorganisms not found elsewhere on the body, and physical damage to the anus and the rectum due to their vulnerability. It is generally understood that penetration can be painful.[44] Frequent anal sex is associated with hemorrhoids, anal prolapse, leakage, ano-rectal pain and ulcers and fissures.[45]

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH" *cums everywhere*

  26. #76
    JUB Addict erobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,035

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    It's natural. I can't believe this question is even being asked- and on a gay forum of all places.

    Animals do it all the time in the wild. More than 450 species have been documented as displaying homosexual behavior.

    The prostate is the male g-spot. Anal sex may even reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

    Just be careful done there, go slow, use lots of lube and safe sex is a must.

    BTW, that gutsense.org site was created by an internet marketer huckster trying to sell his products. Just as much credibility as corporate drug companies.

  27. #77
    JUB Addict erobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,035

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    It's natural. I can't believe this question is even being asked- and on a gay forum of all places.

    Animals do it all the time in the wild. More than 450 species have been documented as displaying homosexual behavior.

    The prostate is the male g-spot. Anal sex may even reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

    Just be careful down there, go slow and safe sex is a must.

    BTW, that gutsense.org site was created by an internet marketer huckster trying to sell his products. Just as much credibility as corporate drug companies.

  28. #78
    JUB Addict buddy1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,079

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    The human rear end is an erogenous zone. That is scientific fact. The anus has a lot of nerve endings, so stimulating the anus during sex can cause greater sexual arousal. That is also a fact. Whether or not a particular individual finds it stimulating is based on individual valuation, an essential component of volition, which is something all individuals possess. Valuation and volition are also factual (but the values each individual holds are subjective, and therefore not factual).

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesHere View Post
    If it wasn't natural we wouldn't do it.
    And your avatar is perfect for this thread. It seems to be saying, "What the hell is the matter with everybody?"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pianist View Post
    Natural, when dealing with morality, which is the approach I believe being taken here, is relative.
    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by bulge View Post
    So, don't reason like church fathers who first formulated the rule that it was not allowed to shoot your seed elsewhere than in your legal spouse's vagina and then derived from that premisse a set of ethic and so-called "natural" rules like for instance the false idea homosexuality would not be natural.
    This is also true. All sex acts can lead to health problems, so consult with your doctor, preferably a doctor who deals with facts and the probability of health problems.

  29. #79
    Count Hedgecula freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,685
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    As unnatural as it be, who cares? We do it. We love it.

    At least people's not stuffing it with a gas can and light the fuse.

  30. #80

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by homophoebian View Post
    the Anus wasn't made to be penetrated.. It was made to dispose of the waste from our bodies....
    Who made it? Where is the guide that indicates the anus has only one purpose? If the anus has a design, then why are humans not the only species to stray from this design?

    What is "natural"? What makes natural good? Rape could be considered natural since it occurs in most primate species, so could it be considered good?

    I find this teleological notion to be absurd. Allow me to extend the logic.

    The hand is not a reproductive organ. It was not "made" to be penetrated by the penis. Therefore masturbation is not natural.

    The mouth is not a reproductive organ. It was not "made" to be penetrated by the penis. Therefore oral sex is not natural.

    Etc. Etc.

  31. #81
    Kris Kester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,708
    Blog Entries
    25

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Don't know if it's natural, but it sure is fun.

    Regrets are for people who stop on the ground.
    I'm heading for the stars.

  32. #82

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    I will say, though, that men having a prostate isn't an argument against anal sex being unnatural. Rather, it's an argument for why it's theoretically (personally, I'm not a fan of bottoming) enjoyable anyway. I don't think the prostate gland was put there for the sake of sexual stimulation. It's just ironic that tickling it can feel good.

  33. #83
    Evolving...give it a try. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,699

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by MyReply View Post
    I will say, though, that men having a prostate isn't an argument against anal sex being unnatural. Rather, it's an argument for why it's theoretically (personally, I'm not a fan of bottoming) enjoyable anyway. I don't think the prostate gland was put there for the sake of sexual stimulation. It's just ironic that tickling it can feel good.
    "If God had meant for men to get fucked in the ass, he would have put a hole there!"
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  34. #84

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by MyReply View Post
    I will say, though, that men having a prostate isn't an argument against anal sex being unnatural. Rather, it's an argument for why it's theoretically (personally, I'm not a fan of bottoming) enjoyable anyway. I don't think the prostate gland was put there for the sake of sexual stimulation. It's just ironic that tickling it can feel good.

    But the very presence of prostate (the very power center of male sexuality) up male arse makes it perfectly clear male ass is meaned as a sexual organ. It is as if nature compensated the vagina lack in men by endowing them with an arse where the prostate plays the part of the female clit. Moreover it is strategically placed within easy finger and cock reach.

  35. #85
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,565
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Who made it? Where is the guide that indicates the anus has only one purpose? If the anus has a design, then why are humans not the only species to stray from this design?

    What is "natural"? What makes natural good? Rape could be considered natural since it occurs in most primate species, so could it be considered good?

    I find this teleological notion to be absurd. Allow me to extend the logic.

    The hand is not a reproductive organ. It was not "made" to be penetrated by the penis. Therefore masturbation is not natural.

    The mouth is not a reproductive organ. It was not "made" to be penetrated by the penis. Therefore oral sex is not natural.

    Etc. Etc.
    It gets worse! The mouth is for eating. Talking is unnatural. How many examples of talking will you find in nature? None. I think I've proven my point.

    The hand is clearly made for writing. Typing is as unnatural as masturbation. That's why I hump the pillow, because jerking off would just be so...unnatural.

    The nose is made for breathing, not smelling, as clearly breathing is more important than smelling. Anything you might happen to smell while you are breathing is kind of like cheating.

    We're not sure what the brain is made for.

  36. #86

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by bulge View Post
    But the very presence of prostate (the very power center of male sexuality) up male arse makes it perfectly clear male ass is meaned as a sexual organ. It is as if nature compensated the vagina lack in men by endowing them with an arse where the prostate plays the part of the female clit. Moreover it is strategically placed within easy finger and cock reach.
    Moreover it is explicitly placed in/out and is not really internal, but utterly easily reachable, while guys other sexual organs explicitly hang outside for easy ready grab and manipulation. Besides those organs are called the extern sexual organs. It would be absurd nature would explicitly expose extern male sexual organs to direct manipulation and wouldn't offer the in/out prostate gland to direct manipulation as well, especially as any manipulation of the extern organs is directly repercuted on the prostate. Prostate juices get boiling and the guy's ass hole becomes more receptive and wellcoming as he has his extern organs manipulated. So no one can understand why any discrimination should be made between extern organs and prostate manipulation.

  37. #87

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    I like butt sex. That is all. Teeeheeee.

  38. #88
    Friendly Fireman
    thewiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    10,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveForLove View Post
    How is 'natural' a meaningless word? It's meaningless only if you want it to be...natural means how nature intended and anal sex is unnatural.
    It would seem that you are confusing "natural" for "procreation." If you are looking at sex from a religious viewpoint, then all sex should be procreative. Many major religions have issued ridiculous statements (no condoms, no masturbation, etc) following that prescription.

    However, sex is also pleasurable. In order to enjoy the pleasure, it is likely that masturbation, oral, and anal have been around for as long as man. Therefore, it was a natural event that occurred that allowed man to find out certain things brought pleasure. I know many men (me included) who find it pleasurable to have anal sex. I am glad my husband likes it as well.

    Saying anal sex is not natural would be like saying all male-female sex has to be missionary style. Sex is whatever brings pleasure to both people and is acceptable to both. ...it's what comes "natural."

  39. #89
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,520

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Theirs millions of sexual stuff that's not natural but sex needs to be exciting if you have sex the same way every night then its going to get boring. Blow jobs is not natural jerking each other off is not natural. Sucking nipples ears etc is not natural but we do it anyway.

    Anal sex could be done right if your not shoving big stuff in your asshole like cucumbers and 14 inch dildos and fisting or gang banging etc. That's what causes all the anal problems asshole collapsing etc.


    Also a gay guy thats not into anal is pretty useless imo

  40. #90
    RedRubberBall
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by USEDCAR View Post


    Also a gay guy thats not into anal is pretty useless imo

    and

  41. #91
    she's a rejecter! sabot3ur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by USEDCAR View Post
    Also a gay guy thats not into anal is pretty useless imo
    I sort of thought that for a while, but I'm in a relationship with someone who isn't now and errrthings fine over here.
    rossz csillag alatt született.

  42. #92

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    We use many parts of our bodies for multiple uses. People use their mouths for eating, for cooling down food for kissing, for oral sex, for fogging up glasses, etc. One could say the mouth is ONLY meant for eating and anything else is unnatural, but if it does what you want it to do, it's natural for you.

    Waste also comes out of the penis, but people don't hesitate to have intercourse or oral sex. During a woman's period, she is also ridding herself of waste, but people still have sex. Whatever you choose to do with your body is natural for you.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

  43. #93
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Straight couples do it all the time.

    It's been going on since the beginning of time.

    It's natural.

  44. #94
    On the Prowl lamiejamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    55

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by x-cess View Post
    "nature" does not intend things.

    only conscious beings have intentions. "nature" is a abstract concept and therefore cant have intentions.
    I agree. I believe that we evolved the way we did in order to reproduce. Early in history lifeforms saw that exchanging genetic data would be a cool idea. Then what do you know, we have two sexes, a penis, and a vagina.

    Something I think would be interesting to see is the state of the human millions of years ahead (if we survive that long). I could just see it happening. More and more gay people with each generation. Eventually sexual orientations aren't distinguishable anymore. Bodies keep changing, the male pelvis drops like the female, now we have multiple genders, a third anus... And then a "man" can impregnate another "man" OHMYGAWD. Yes this is absolutely crazy but I just wanted to point out that right now, we are subject to what evolution has done. Reproduction is one thing, sex is another. Remember how young humans and animal life in general is compared to Earth.

    Maybe in the future we'll be able to fine tune our gaydar into full-blown ESP
    (I promise I'm not as crazy as I sound right now)

  45. #95
    Problem? Nomenclature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by erobert View Post


    In one study involving nearly 900 men and women in Baltimore and Los Angeles, the researchers found that those who used lubricants were three times more likely to have rectal sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Another study that subjected popular over-the-counter and mail-order lubricants to rigorous laboratory tests discovered that many of the products were toxic to cells and rectal tissue. If in humans, these products have the same effect, the cells might be rendered more vulnerable targets for HIV infection than they already are.

    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/189894.php



    The toxicity of the other [lubes] is due to their higher concentration of dissolved salts and sugars. Because the rectal cells have a lower concentration of salts and sugars than the area outside of the cells (the lubricant), the cells undergo osmosis, the process where cells seek equilibrium by forcing water out to create balance with surrounding particles. These cells dehydrate, wither and die, which, in this case, strips the rectum of its layer of protective cells- the epithelium.


    http://www.365gay.com/news/study-4-o...bes-are-toxic/



    http://www.365gay.com/news/study-4-o...bes-are-toxic/



    BTW, that gutsense.org site was created by an internet marketer huckster trying to sell his products. Just as much credibility as corporate drug companies.

    While his credibility can definitely remain in question, he never claims that his products can prevent, treat or cure damage from anal sex; he simply says that having a penis or finger slamming up your ass can potentially cause damage to the delicate tissue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH" *cums everywhere*

  46. #96
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,612
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by gavin89 View Post
    This is a poll to reflect the ideologies of this small Gay Community regarding Anal Sex...
    Please don't vote "yes" just because saying it's not natural is outdated, old-fashioned and homophobic.. Because it isn't..
    I'm gay myself... and as of the moment this was written, I believe that Anal Sex is not Natural.. not Homosexuality, just ANAL SEX....
    Despite what we all want to believe, the Anus wasn't made to be penetrated.. It was made to dispose of the waste from our bodies....
    Now I'm not a self-hating little F**, and I'm not gonna judge anyone who does have anal sex, it's their body after all.. I just don't think it's natural..
    what do you think?!
    gons read a this a post what a repeat a many time on internet

    methink ya wanna think bit ya post ans then ya figure it

    ans polls whens many cultures no figure basics of anythin much
    no much do anythings a good

    humans wanna cut da apron strings of historys ball whips

    ans has nice doins ans

    ooh fairy do fly by coor

  47. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,282

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Umm yes it is.
    Nothing satisfies me more than anal sex, I can orgasam without masturbating
    when I am being penetrated by a sexy manly top God.
    The orgasam is way better than with plain old masturbation.

  48. #98
    Virgin jockbottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Well isn't the whole point of sex to reproduce?
    Being gay and any sex that involves is 'unnatural' in your description of the term. Loads of things are 'unnatural' still doesn't mean that we shouldn't do it or that it isn't fun ; )

  49. #99
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    I'm guessing the OP doesn't think oral sex is "natural" either.

  50. #100
    Problem? Nomenclature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Anal Sex: Not Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by jockbottom View Post
    Well isn't the whole point of sex to reproduce?
    Having sex with any form of birth control is unnatural, too. If you want to go the religious route, the bible condemns a guy for pulling out before he came, and commands that people should "be fruitful and multiply".
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH" *cums everywhere*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.