JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: Did you like it?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 68.18%
  • No

    7 31.82%
Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 91959697 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,800 of 5004
  1. #4751
    Slut buffxqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    miami
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Thank you for continuing to reinforce how the whole "Born this Way", "love yourself", "Mother Monster", thingy is nothing more than a sham.

    "Little Monsters" are some of the ugliest people on the inside you'll ever come across.

  2. #4752

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    And them motherfuckers said 'Born This Way' killed her career. 6.8 Million. Go ahead and subtract those sales from the 99¢ Amazon deal now! Flop This Way! LOL

    Page 146 - Read and weep: http://www.vivendi.com/wp-content/up...ort_2011-2.pdf

    Gaga today after dining with Donatella Versace!


    ARTPOP 2013 coming soon...
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  3. #4753

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    And them motherfuckers said 'Born This Way' killed her career. 6.8 Million. Go ahead and subtract those sales from the 99¢ Amazon deal now! Flop This Way! LOL

    Page 146 - Read and weep: http://www.vivendi.com/wp-content/up...ort_2011-2.pdf

    Gaga today after dining with Donatella Versace!


    ARTPOP 2013 coming soon...
    Lady Gaga sells 6million bottles of Fame perfume
    Lady Gaga has sold 6million bottles of her new perfume, Fame, in a single week.

    The singer shared the news on Twitter with her fans yesterday.

    "The reaction to FAME has been overwhelming," she posted. "6 million bottles in 1 week makes it the 2nd fastest selling fragrance after Coco Chanel."

    Fame, which is produced by Coty, was released in Macy's and UK stores on 22 August 2012, but only released worldwide on 1 September 2012.

    The fragrance, which Gaga originally claimed would be inspired by the scent of "blood and semen" actually combines notes of atropa belladonna, tiger orchid, incense, apricot and saffron.

    According to the package, it is "the world's first black eau de parfum" which turns invisible once it is airbourne.
    http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/cel...astest-selling

    "6 million bottles in 1 week makes it the 2nd fastest selling fragrance after Coco Chanel."


    My career is clearly on the decline...
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  4. #4754

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Born This Way, Gaga and her fans were dragged for filth last year on here by Xtina and Madonna fans, and yes lol, now that Madonna and Xtina have both actually flopped, you damn right I'm lmao. Karma's a bitch!

    MotherMonster teaches me to accept others, but she didn't raise no lil punkass turn-the-other-cheek bitch either! lol No! lol
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  5. #4755
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I'm a Christina fan but I like Gaga too (own the latter's albums).

    I'm just not a total fucking moron/aka stupid enough to believe her marketing act is genuine. That's all.
    blacksyringe

  6. #4756

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I just hope the new album is better than Shit This Way.

  7. #4757

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post
    an eye for an eye and we'd all be blind
    good to see you taking the high road little monster
    LOL In other words, I should turn the other cheek. lol Sorry no. Maybe next time. For now...
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  8. #4758

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread



    Lady Gaga and Donatella Versace by Terry Richardson

    Last edited by Nocturnal; October 4th, 2012 at 01:36 AM.
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  9. #4759
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Yasss gaga!


    Make me stan for you again!


  10. #4760
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    That instrumental is on Zedd's album. The vocals aren't (so I am assuming that's a song on Gaga's or a demo of some sort).
    blacksyringe

  11. #4761
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    ^^^ Ya'll need to get into Zedd's album Clarity first album I have bought off Itunes in a MINUTE


    Best tracks: Stache, Follow You Down, Shave it, Clarity



    There is a Ryan Tedder track on there too that's giving life.

  12. #4762

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Lady Gaga at the UK launch of her perfume FAME
    (which sold 6 million bottles in its 1st week making it the 2nd fastest selling fragrance after Coco Chanel even though 'Born This Way' was a flop and destroyed her career. )


    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  13. #4763

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post


    are these real? o.o
    Hey Elton,

    Is it true she's gone "snow skiing" with Donatella to loose some weight?

  14. #4764

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Born This Way, Gaga and her fans were dragged for filth last year on here by Xtina and Madonna fans, and yes lol, now that Madonna and Xtina have both actually flopped, you damn right I'm lmao. Karma's a bitch!

    MotherMonster teaches me to accept others, but she didn't raise no lil punkass turn-the-other-cheek bitch either! lol No! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by buffxqui View Post
    Thank you for continuing to reinforce how the whole "Born this Way", "love yourself", "Mother Monster", thingy is nothing more than a sham.

    "Little Monsters" are some of the ugliest people on the inside you'll ever come across.
    +1

    You know that's right!

  15. #4765

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Well now that Whitney's gone... misery and its company.

    It's tough - Gaga stays winning while your favs flop.
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  16. #4766

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I really really don't like it. I don't know if its the song itself or because her vocals are getting buried within all that background "noise".

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Yasss gaga!


    Make me stan for you again!


  17. #4767

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    That's not true. I am a huge Lady Gaga supporter, I don't post in this thread simply because Christina Aguilera stans come in here and make it a miserable thread to visit. It's unfortunate that someone who is a positive and strong role model for people who don't fit in or feel like they don't belong has so many bullies. She's just living her life. What did she ever do bedsides make her music and promote love?

    I don't understand all these people in this thread spewing their bile and being bullies. Does that make you all feel better about yourselves? It appears Nocturnal is the only real fan in the thread and you are all attacking him because he likes a certain musician. What do you expect him to act like? Of course he's going to be defensive. All you Xtina/Madonna/whoeverelse stans should just leave him alone.

    I'd like to enjoy this thread, as I do the other entertainment threads.

    Grow up.
    If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were a 12 year old little girl.

    Did that really go so over your head,what you're responding to?

  18. #4768

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Well now that Whitney's gone... misery and its company.
    It's tough - Gaga stays winning while your favs flop.
    Stan's like you and SexyKevTaurean79 are the reasons why people continue to point out things to delusional "fans".

    I see gaga going down the exact same path as Whitney will her drinking, drugs and other "issues", while stans ignore all the warning signs. It will lead her to the same end.

    Hopefully she won't be another casualty to join the 27 club.


    Lady Gaga vomits live on stage in Barcelona


  19. #4769

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Nocturnal, you have great taste.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwinTwo View Post
    Stan's like you and SexyKevTaurean79 are the reasons why people continue to point out things to delusional "fans".

    I see gaga going down the exact same path as Whitney will her drinking, drugs and other "issues", while stans ignore all the warning signs. It will lead her to the same end.

    Hopefully she won't be another casualty to join the 27 club.


    Lady Gaga vomits live on stage in Barcelona

    So concerned. That's so sweeeet.... ain't he sweet, ya'll? That's so sweeeet. Bless.

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    That's not true. I am a huge Lady Gaga supporter, I don't post in this thread simply because Christina Aguilera stans come in here and make it a miserable thread to visit. It's unfortunate that someone who is a positive and strong role model for people who don't fit in or feel like they don't belong has so many bullies. She's just living her life. What did she ever do bedsides make her music and promote love?

    I don't understand all these people in this thread spewing their bile and being bullies. Does that make you all feel better about yourselves? It appears Nocturnal is the only real fan in the thread and you are all attacking him because he likes a certain musician. What do you expect him to act like? Of course he's going to be defensive. All you Xtina/Madonna/whoeverelse stans should just leave him alone.

    I'd like to enjoy this thread, as I do the other entertainment threads.

    Grow up.
    It's fine. With such vile creatures trolling about unchecked (even though I've reported it), I have no desire to frequent this forum tbh. lol

    The way they acted last year - trashing Gaga/Born This Way while boastfully trumpeting Madonna and Xtina's return to SLAY Gaga this year - I've simply returned to rub their favs FLOPPING in their faces.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_mbls2fhRx31qjvwceo1_250.gif  
    Last edited by Nocturnal; October 9th, 2012 at 06:30 AM.
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  20. #4770

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I love Gaga. She's this generations first real superstar / Pop Icon. I'm not really into Top 40 radio at the moment to be honest - but she caught my attention as soon as she hit the big stage. I love that she is self-made and has no issue with showing it off. I love how she writes her own music, she has primary say over the production etc. She's not manufactured Pop. It's refreshing to have someone like her in amongst all the boringness of our industry today - the 'Sex Sells' industry as I like to call it. Oh.. and I love her outfits. It's fun. Better than wearing a pretty dress all the time. Love or hate her - you just can't help but look at her whenever you see her. Lately her fashion has been incredible. She knows her stuff and has the smarts/talent to go a long way. I hope she does. She's fantastic.

    Regarding the Madonna wars - Personally I thought 'Born This Way' sounded nothing like Express Yourself. It was a bold statement from Gaga. Not a copy. I love Madonna, but if you have a working brain you know she milked that controversy for every headline she could grab and to be honest, it's the only thing keeping her in the media. That and the occasional story about her daughter.

    Cannot wait til ARTPOP. Sounds like a cool concept. Pop Art backwards. Andy Warhol 'inside out'. Interesting. Can't wait to see what she does with it.

  21. #4771

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    The problem is that she is putting music second and making her "pop persona" her first priority. She spends more time coming up with ideas to get people talking instead of making good music.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGuy187 View Post
    I love Gaga. She's this generations first real superstar / Pop Icon. I'm not really into Top 40 radio at the moment to be honest - but she caught my attention as soon as she hit the big stage. I love that she is self-made and has no issue with showing it off. I love how she writes her own music, she has primary say over the production etc. She's not manufactured Pop. It's refreshing to have someone like her in amongst all the boringness of our industry today - the 'Sex Sells' industry as I like to call it. Oh.. and I love her outfits. It's fun. Better than wearing a pretty dress all the time. Love or hate her - you just can't help but look at her whenever you see her. Lately her fashion has been incredible. She knows her stuff and has the smarts/talent to go a long way. I hope she does. She's fantastic.

    Regarding the Madonna wars - Personally I thought 'Born This Way' sounded nothing like Express Yourself. It was a bold statement from Gaga. Not a copy. I love Madonna, but if you have a working brain you know she milked that controversy for every headline she could grab and to be honest, it's the only thing keeping her in the media. That and the occasional story about her daughter.

    Cannot wait til ARTPOP. Sounds like a cool concept. Pop Art backwards. Andy Warhol 'inside out'. Interesting. Can't wait to see what she does with it.

  22. #4772

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    The problem is that she is putting music second and making her "pop persona" her first priority. She spends more time coming up with ideas to get people talking instead of making good music.
    I disagree. Her music is her first priority and it shows. Right now she's on Tour and has been working on new music - there have been delays as well. Her comeback single was supposed to be released in the last quarter of this year. Sure she gets people talking - it's part of her craft/image she's created for herself but half of it isn't intentionally planted by her. The Fur storm she found herself in - pure chance she was targeted by PETA; she wears Fur all the time. She wouldn't deliberately put on weight to get the media talking about her. Again, pure chance. (Just a few examples).

  23. #4773

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    All the shit those lil cunts talked about Born This Way's amazon deal, I wonder what they have to say about Taylor's "Buy RED, get a free pizza" Papa Johns promo deal?

    I guess I'll never know since I have them on callblock...
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  24. #4774

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I.Cant.Stop.Laughing

    She is actually going to sell the album for more money with the pizza deal then by the album itself

    Beginning October 22, the album’s release date, the company will offer fans the ability to purchase Red and a large one-topping pizza for $22 in-store or at www.papajohns.com.

  25. #4775

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I don't know...her last album was such a snoozefest. Did she not once say that she takes very little time to write a song???

    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGuy187 View Post
    I disagree. Her music is her first priority and it shows. Right now she's on Tour and has been working on new music - there have been delays as well. Her comeback single was supposed to be released in the last quarter of this year. Sure she gets people talking - it's part of her craft/image she's created for herself but half of it isn't intentionally planted by her. The Fur storm she found herself in - pure chance she was targeted by PETA; she wears Fur all the time. She wouldn't deliberately put on weight to get the media talking about her. Again, pure chance. (Just a few examples).

  26. #4776

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread



    ARTPOP coming to SLAY 2013... Your Body is NOT ready for that! Art Pop!
    Last edited by Nocturnal; October 21st, 2012 at 01:29 AM.
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  27. #4777

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    I don't know...her last album was such a snoozefest. Did she not once say that she takes very little time to write a song???
    IMO, her latest album was bold, but brilliant. It was a different style of Pop - it was further away from her previous stuff. It was.. more sophisticated in it's lyrics/melodies. Nostalgic in many ways. Depends on what you prefer - but I thought 'Born This Way' was a solid Pop record. Yes she's said many time some songs only take her 10 minutes to write - not a bad thing. I write songs all the time. Some take 2 minutes lol. If she can write 'Born This Way' in 10 minutes/it goes #1 for 6 weeks - good for her!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post


    ARTPOP coming to SLAY 2013... Your Body is NOT ready for that! Art Pop!
    My body is ready from now!

  28. #4778

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGuy187 View Post
    IMO, her latest album was bold, but brilliant. It was a different style of Pop - it was further away from her previous stuff. It was.. more sophisticated in it's lyrics/melodies. Nostalgic in many ways. Depends on what you prefer - but I thought 'Born This Way' was a solid Pop record. Yes she's said many time some songs only take her 10 minutes to write - not a bad thing. I write songs all the time. Some take 2 minutes lol. If she can write 'Born This Way' in 10 minutes/it goes #1 for 6 weeks - good for her!

    - - - Updated - - -



    My body is ready from now!
    Yes!
    I just want you guys, @Nicandsi06 to know that I can be as brave as you are. It's ok to stand up for yourself.- Lady Gaga
    So no more talk of "Didn't Lady Gaga teach you all to back down, bend over and take it up the ass?". STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  29. #4779

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGuy187 View Post
    IMO, her latest album was bold, but brilliant. It was a different style of Pop - it was further away from her previous stuff. It was.. more sophisticated in it's lyrics/melodies. Nostalgic in many ways. Depends on what you prefer - but I thought 'Born This Way' was a solid Pop record. Yes she's said many time some songs only take her 10 minutes to write - not a bad thing. I write songs all the time. Some take 2 minutes lol. If she can write 'Born This Way' in 10 minutes/it goes #1 for 6 weeks - good for her!
    I disagree. BTW was a complete disappointment and her songs were forgettable. Even now I can't think of a song that I want hit play.

    The only songs that I still listen to are from her album The Fame Monster...now that was a great album.

  30. #4780
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Funny how a NYC girl can't show up to the Hurricane Sandy benefit concert. Bon Jovi came back from London while on tour (he canceled events) to perform. They got Christiana Aguilera instead and ugh, it would have been far more interesting to see Lady Gaga. Not to mention I have yet to see her in any ad saying donate to the Red Cross unlike countless other celebrities.

  31. #4781

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread


    ___________
    LIVE NATION gave Gaga her OWN 757 jet yesterday! LOL The bitch is doing so well on tour they GAVE her a $65,000,000 fucking JET! Flop This Way!
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  32. #4782
    Porn Star Kojimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    424

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady GagaFB.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	892442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LadyGagaTwitter.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	892444
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Funny how a NYC girl can't show up to the Hurricane Sandy benefit concert. Bon Jovi came back from London while on tour (he canceled events) to perform. They got Christiana Aguilera instead and ugh, it would have been far more interesting to see Lady Gaga. Not to mention I have yet to see her in any ad saying donate to the Red Cross unlike countless other celebrities.
    Sorry. I am not very good at attaching images to posts. I hope this answers your question.

    As for Bon Jovi and Christina: Bon Jovi may be famous and very good person, but he isn't really an in-demand celebrity. As for Christina, she isn't touring, all she is doing right now is hosting The Voice. I am happy to have these celebrities doing their part to bring relief to areas of the country ravaged by Sandy, but their schedules really aren't as busy as Gaga's.

    If I am wrong about any of those statements, please feel free to correct me.
    Last edited by Kojimon; November 3rd, 2012 at 09:28 PM.
    Do you not see how necessary a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul? - John Keats

  33. #4783

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Funny how a NYC girl can't show up to the Hurricane Sandy benefit concert. Bon Jovi came back from London while on tour (he canceled events) to perform. They got Christiana Aguilera instead and ugh, it would have been far more interesting to see Lady Gaga. Not to mention I have yet to see her in any ad saying donate to the Red Cross unlike countless other celebrities.
    She's currently on a World Tour. She's been doing shows every second night. What do you expect her to do? Leave the 50,000 fans waiting for her + her production to do a benefit concert? She's on a right schedule - cancelling events like Jovi would mean she wouldn't be able to go back there. Would've been nice - but be realistic. She could not have done it. She's planning to release charity bracelets to raise money for the damage caused though.

  34. #4784

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    I disagree. BTW was a complete disappointment and her songs were forgettable. Even now I can't think of a song that I want hit play.

    The only songs that I still listen to are from her album The Fame Monster...now that was a great album.
    Each to their own. I loved the 80's/90's throwbacks on BTW - I love TFM as well; but IMO BTW is the superior album. Come on... you don't enjoy blasting 'Marry The Night'?

  35. #4785
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGuy187 View Post
    Each to their own. I loved the 80's/90's throwbacks on BTW - I love TFM as well; but IMO BTW is the superior album. Come on... you don't enjoy blasting 'Marry The Night'?
    Actually not a fan of MTM. >.<

    Best songs on BTW weren't singles, aside from The Edge of Glory, which is pretty much the closest to pop masterpiece possible.
    blacksyringe

  36. #4786

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread


    In the hypercompetitive world of celebrity fragrance, Lady Gaga needed only seven days to reach all-star status. Fame, her debut perfume, launched this past fall in collaboration with Coty and was an instant home run. It sold more bottles in one week than any other celebrity fragrance of 2011, making it the most successful launch in history.

    Celebrity perfumes are known for being cloyingly commercial—so why would Gaga, who is anything but generic, want to have one? She didn’t, at first. “I had always joked when other celebrities launched fragrances, ‘Ugh, I hate this. No!’ And then I said, ‘You know what? If I ever do that, I’m going to make it fucking black.’” Her idea—the first black perfume—was enough to attract legendary collaborators Steven Klein, who shot the print and TV ads, and Nick Knight, who designed the grenadelike bottle. “They are photographic heroes in my mind,” she gushes. “I wanted to shine a light on them, the people that inspire me.”

    Hundreds of perfumers bid for the job of concocting the scent. “It was the most competitive project ever,” explains Richard Herpin of Firmenich, who eventually won the contract. Yet Gaga’s approval of the exact formula was hard to come by. It took Herpin six months and thousands of variations before he arrived at Fame, a fruity floral based on the deadly belladonna plant. “I was a real pain in the ass to work with,” Gaga admits. “I wanted something that would stand the test of time.” The fragrance’s blockbuster success had Coty execs dreaming up a sequel just days after the launch, but Gaga isn’t in a rush. “I think it’s silly when an artist makes most of their money selling perfume,” she says. Her monstrous music career comes first. “What if I were to have sold my new album with my perfume?” she wonders aloud. “I would have sold 6 million copies in one week. Just something to think about.” CAITLIN GAFFEY

    Still from Lady Gaga Fame, a film by Steven Klein
    http://www.vmagazine.com/2012/11/monsters-inc/

    FLOP THIS WAY destroyed her career. .
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  37. #4787
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    ^Her last question is a fascinating premise...bundling a perfume launch with a CD (perfumes are already pretty costly, so she could knock down the cost of the CD to like 4$) would shatter records.

    Smart move.
    blacksyringe

  38. #4788

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    ^Her last question is a fascinating premise...bundling a perfume launch with a CD (perfumes are already pretty costly, so she could knock down the cost of the CD to like 4$) would shatter records.

    Smart move.
    Yup! You can't illegally download a perfume! lol
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  39. #4789

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGuy187 View Post
    Each to their own. I loved the 80's/90's throwbacks on BTW - I love TFM as well; but IMO BTW is the superior album. Come on... you don't enjoy blasting 'Marry The Night'?
    Nope. Sorry but Marry The Night was a crappy song.

    Now ScheiBe is another story.....

  40. #4790
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I always thought Marry The Night was a good song, I enjoyed it alot. BTW was, overall, a poor album. Very forgetable. And I agree with someone above that the best songs weren't singles - Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Marry, ScheiBe, Bad Kids...

    As for The Fame Monster - it's clearly better than BTW. Still, her best album is The Fame.

  41. #4791
    Impossible Princess slipintothefog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Out of the three I preferred the Fame Monster. I thought the Fame was very front-loaded and there's a couple of songs that I really do not like in the second half (Starstruck... Paper Gangsta...). Fame Monster could have used another 2-3 songs but the ones that are there are among my favorites by her: Bad Romance, Speechless, Dance in the Dark, Telephone...

  42. #4792

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachguyj View Post
    Did she release a new album? I haven't heard much about her lately but normally she's an attention whore who needs to make a scene every day.
    Her company is still sending out publicity pictures to keep their corporate brand in the news


  43. #4793
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,127
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Her company is still sending out publicity pictures to keep their corporate brand in the news

    speaking of which, on this other site that i go to, you had some of the guys that were over some small length video of her trying to shake her ass. there was NO ass. poor woman looking like she was about to put her back out of place shaking her ass. then again, that place calls any white woman who's ass has any sort of shape a pawg (phat ass white girl) even when they have none so can't say that i'm shocked.

    here's the video.

    as far as the train, it's been derailed. this is further proof she's trying to stay relevant.

    she DOES have a hot boyfriend though.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  44. #4794

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread


    Pooooooor Born This Way, what a FLOP!
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  45. #4795
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    247

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Pooooooor Born This Way, what a FLOP!
    Did I miss something? Who said it was a flop? I think the album's great sales were due to the fact that her popularity was peaking when the album was released and not beacuse great tracks that were on it. While it was a good album, it wasn't her best and definitely not the best pop album released in 2011. It was ok and rather disappointing given all the hype surrounding it.
    Last edited by DonnieDarko; December 8th, 2012 at 09:06 AM.

  46. #4796

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko View Post
    Did I miss something? Who said it was a flop? I think the album's great sales were due to the fact that her popularity was peaking when the album was released and not beacuse great tracks that were on it. While it was a good album, it wasn't her best and definitely not the best pop album released in 2011. It was ok and rather disappointing given all the hype surrounding it.


    ARTPP's coming...
    Last edited by Nocturnal; December 15th, 2012 at 10:42 AM.
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  47. #4797

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Oh dear, all her worshippers have found new idols to worship. How fickle they are!

  48. #4798

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    I think Gaga is interesting and when I see her interviewed I like her alot...but I have been listening to jazz stations now for 10 years or so and I haven't really been exposed to her music at all.

    I wouldn't worry about people hating your girl though. I love Diana Ross and people have been saying she's through for decades...as she enters her sixth decade in music...lol...
    Last edited by eastofeden; December 22nd, 2012 at 09:39 PM.

  49. #4799

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I know she had trouble selling tickets for her South American leg of the tour but now its also in the U.S.

    It seems that she is giving away alot of tickets for each tour date.

    Maybe she should take a year break between tours.

  50. #4800

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Will be here more often.
    Eternal youth and endless life. I'll sacrifice everything and everyone to obtain it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.