JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: Did you like it?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 68.18%
  • No

    7 31.82%
Page 28 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2327282933 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 6915
  1. #1351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post
    Not quite. It's because most straight men are assholes. Just ask their women.
    And yet, gay men can't help but find the assholish behavior of straight men irresistible. After all, I've seen innumerable times gay guys asking for "straight acting" gay men, but never have I seen gay men asking for gay acting gay men. Why don't you just admit that the butch behavior of straight men is sexier than tht camp personalities of so many gay men? What is so wrong with just admitting the truth?

  2. #1352
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pianist View Post
    Because gay men want to fuck or be fucked by the black and Latino straight male celebrities. HOW long have you been a member here?
    Exactly. We identify with the opposite gender we find sexually/emotionally attractive. Straight men and lesbians identify with male sports heroes etc, and want to have sex with women; straight women and gay men identify with female celebrities and want to have sex with men. As Aristotle once noticed, we are emotionally/sexually attracted to people who have opposite characteristics from what we have. Effeminate people(heterosexual women and homosexual men) are attracted to men, and masculine people(heterosexual men and homosexual women) are attracted to females.

  3. #1353
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    And yet, gay men can't help but find the assholish behavior of straight men irresistible.
    People are attracted to assholes. Straight or gay.

    After all, I've seen innumerable times gay guys asking for "straight acting" gay men, but never have I seen gay men asking for gay acting gay men.
    Because they grew up liking and crushing straight men? Society dictates what is attractive and what is not. We are taught at an early age what makes a guy attractive and what makes a girl attractive. And really, gay men have tons of sex. And yes, the "gay acting ones" are getting more than their share. Trust me.

    Why don't you just admit that the butch behavior of straight men is sexier than tht camp personalities of so many gay men?
    That depends on what turns you on. I am attracted to more masculine men but that doesn't make them straight. Right?

    What is so wrong with just admitting the truth?
    Which truth? That you're cute because you're masculine? lol

  4. #1354
    Mikami
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Jesus Christ.

    I hope you really don't believe all that.

  5. #1355
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoePhoenix7 View Post
    Hmm, I miss all the cascades of sheer stupidity by having Dduder on ignore.

    I can rock out to my Gagita in peace.

    He 8 my heart, he 8-8-8 my heart, he 8 my heart, he 8-8-8 my heart. That boy is monster, muh-muh-muh monster, that boy is a monster, er, er, er, er.
    You are such an infantile. You lack the intellectual capacity to debate me, so all that's left for you is to insult me and make ad hominem attacks on me instead of trying to debate my points. My personal guess is that you're one of those gay guys who identifies with women, which explains why you're so upset at me for exposing you.

  6. #1356

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    And yet, gay men can't help but find the assholish behavior of straight men irresistible. After all, I've seen innumerable times gay guys asking for "straight acting" gay men, but never have I seen gay men asking for gay acting gay men. Why don't you just admit that the butch behavior of straight men is sexier than tht camp personalities of so many gay men? What is so wrong with just admitting the truth?
    Well here's a few...

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveIsNow View Post
    I voted for 1, but it's really more like -10. I don't have effemiphobia; I have effemiphilia. The effeminate ones are the ones I am most attracted to. The masculine ones are usually (I said usually) boring and emotionally repressed (that goes for straight and gay men and women).
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    I feel the same way
    Quote Originally Posted by CudDULL View Post
    I prefer over effeminate guys instead of over masculine guys. At least one of them actually has the balls to stand out.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfulsimon View Post
    I rated myself a one. I have a fondness for effeminate men (whether straight, gay or somewhere in between) as long as it's genuine. I have a hard time with anyone who creates a personality for themselves, be it effeminate, macho, geek-poser or anything else.
    And there are more. Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

  7. #1357
    MoePhoenix7
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    You are such an infantile. You lack the intellectual capacity to debate me, so all that's left for you is to insult me and make ad hominem attacks on me instead of trying to debate my points. My personal guess is that you're one of those gay guys who identifies with women, which explains why you're so upset at me for exposing you.
    ^No, you're just not important enough for me to waste my precious time and thoughts debating you.

    Plus I try to make it a habit not to get into any arguments with a fool. B/c from a distance, one would have a hard time telling who was who.

  8. #1358

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    And yet, gay men can't help but find the assholish behavior of straight men irresistible. After all, I've seen innumerable times gay guys asking for "straight acting" gay men, but never have I seen gay men asking for gay acting gay men. Why don't you just admit that the butch behavior of straight men is sexier than tht camp personalities of so many gay men? What is so wrong with just admitting the truth?
    Stop derailing my thread!

    *takes off sunglasses. Rolls eyes. Snaps in a z formation, hair flip, & struts away*


  9. #1359
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    Why do gay guys like so much female pop singers like Madonna, Britney, Gewn Stenafi, Kylie Minogue etc? Why don't gay guys have male idols like straight guys do? Why do gay men identify with women?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    Then why don't gay men identify with black or Latino straight male celebrities? After all, they have been oppressed and are survivors too...

    Seriously, the reason why gay men like female pop singers so much is because lots of gay men are effeminate and identify with women and their values. This much is obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    And yet, gay men can't help but find the assholish behavior of straight men irresistible. After all, I've seen innumerable times gay guys asking for "straight acting" gay men, but never have I seen gay men asking for gay acting gay men. Why don't you just admit that the butch behavior of straight men is sexier than tht camp personalities of so many gay men? What is so wrong with just admitting the truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    Exactly. We identify with the opposite gender we find sexually/emotionally attractive. Straight men and lesbians identify with male sports heroes etc, and want to have sex with women; straight women and gay men identify with female celebrities and want to have sex with men. As Aristotle once noticed, we are emotionally/sexually attracted to people who have opposite characteristics from what we have. Effeminate people(heterosexual women and homosexual men) are attracted to men, and masculine people(heterosexual men and homosexual women) are attracted to females.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    You are such an infantile. You lack the intellectual capacity to debate me, so all that's left for you is to insult me and make ad hominem attacks on me instead of trying to debate my points. My personal guess is that you're one of those gay guys who identifies with women, which explains why you're so upset at me for exposing you.

  10. #1360
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post
    People are attracted to assholes. Straight or gay.
    Queens are usually very assholish and annoying. Then why aren't gay men attracted to queens? Every gay guy I've ever met said they find the flamboyant and in-your-face bahavior of queens a major turn-off.

    Because they grew up liking and crushing straight men? Society dictates what is attractive and what is not. We are taught at an early age what makes a guy attractive and what makes a girl attractive.
    Then why not find girls attractive? After all, Society tells all boys to find girls attractive. Your argument that Society dictates what is attractive is incorrect. Society never had to tell me to find girls attractive. I just started getting these massive boners looking at nakes females around age 11 and the desire to pork their pussies.

    And really, gay men have tons of sex. And yes, the "gay acting ones" are getting more than their share. Trust me.
    Yeah, because gay guys are guys and will have sex with anything. But do queens get more action than straight-acting gay guys? Hardly. I've been to gay clubs and the queens were rejected very strongly by all the gay guys there. They ended up most hooking up with each other even though they all wanted the masculine-acting gay guys.

    That depends on what turns you on. I am attracted to more masculine men but that doesn't make them straight. Right?
    Most masculine-acting gay men are faking it. Most genuinelly masculine guys are straight. Your question doesen't even make sense. I am assuming you like gay men who act like stereotypical straight guys and not guys who act like stereotypical queens.

    Which truth? That you're cute? lol
    No, I am just borderline cute.

  11. #1361
    ravenstar
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    I never liked her music until I heard this song. It made me more open to listening to some of her other stuff and I have to say I absolutely love Speechless. That song is so powerful. Two of my favourite songs at the moment.

  12. #1362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoePhoenix7 View Post
    ^No, you're just not important enough for me to waste my precious time and thoughts debating you.
    This is obviously not true, evidenced by the fact that you've replied to my post. Funny that I am too insignificant to merit a reply from the likes of you, and yet you still insist on wasting your precious time telling me how insignificant I am. Go figure, girl!

  13. #1363
    JUB Addict Audio Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,012

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Huh... so much for gay stereotypes... I didn't even know who Lady GAGA was until I came to this forum.

    And I still don't care. Go figure....

  14. #1364
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    Queens are usually very assholish and annoying. Then why aren't gay men attracted to queens? Every gay guy I've ever met said they find the flamboyant and in-your-face bahavior of queens a major turn-off.
    Some can be assholes. But so can straight men. Right?

    "And yet, gay men can't help but find the assholish behavior of straight men irresistible."

    Then why not find girls attractive? After all, Society tells all boys to find girls attractive. Your argument that Society dictates what is attractive is incorrect. Society never had to tell me to find girls attractive. I just started getting these massive boners looking at nakes females around age 11 and the desire to pork their pussies.
    Because we are gay. How many effeminate kids do you see out there? Not many. Why? Because they are told that they are unattractive and called sissies. Just as you are doing now.
    As far as your boner...I'm sure you are dying to stick it in some guy's ass. lol

    Yeah, because gay guys are guys and will have sex with anything. But do queens get more action than straight-acting gay guys? Hardly. I've been to gay clubs and the queens were rejected very strongly by all the gay guys there. They ended up most hooking up with each other even though they all wanted the masculine-acting gay guys.
    Actually, gay men are very picky. Straight men will fuck anything that they can put their dicks in.

    Most masculine-acting gay men are faking it. Most genuinelly masculine guys are straight. Your question doesen't even make sense. I am assuming you like gay men who act like stereotypical straight guys and not guys who act like stereotypical queens.
    You're wrong there and this proves it:

    "Every gay guy I've ever met said they find the flamboyant and in-your-face bahavior of queens a major turn-off"

    But really, why are you so hung up and bothered by effeminate gay men? Did one break your heart?

    No, I am just borderline cute.
    You are cute. And then you post. lol

    You keep contradicting yourself.

  15. #1365
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    Then why not find girls attractive? After all, Society tells all boys to find girls attractive. Your argument that Society dictates what is attractive is incorrect. Society never had to tell me to find girls attractive. I just started getting these massive boners looking at nakes females around age 11 and the desire to pork their pussies.
    You are implying that the causes of subconsciously-held society-influenced virtues are the same for causing sexual orientation, which is a false analogy fallacy.

  16. #1366
    MoePhoenix7
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post

    You are cute.


    Elvin I swear man, you are a frickin' laugh riot.

  17. #1367
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    ^^^ Looks like a California Condor.


  18. #1368
    DeadUntilDark
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    I love Gaga so much because she has been unlike anyone else out from day 1. I love how weird she is and look forward to see what she's going to do next. And her music is just FUN!

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstar View Post
    I have to say I absolutely love Speechless. That song is so powerful.
    Speechless is such an incredible song! I absolutely love it.

  19. #1369
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoePhoenix7 View Post

    Elvin I swear man, you are a frickin' laugh riot.
    I'm trying. lol
    It's obvious he loves gay men.

  20. #1370

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    Queens are usually very assholish and annoying. Then why aren't gay men attracted to queens? Every gay guy I've ever met said they find the flamboyant and in-your-face bahavior of queens a major turn-off.



    Then why not find girls attractive? After all, Society tells all boys to find girls attractive. Your argument that Society dictates what is attractive is incorrect. Society never had to tell me to find girls attractive. I just started getting these massive boners looking at nakes females around age 11 and the desire to pork their pussies.


    Yeah, because gay guys are guys and will have sex with anything. But do queens get more action than straight-acting gay guys? Hardly. I've been to gay clubs and the queens were rejected very strongly by all the gay guys there. They ended up most hooking up with each other even though they all wanted the masculine-acting gay guys.



    Most masculine-acting gay men are faking it. Most genuinelly masculine guys are straight. Your question doesen't even make sense. I am assuming you like gay men who act like stereotypical straight guys and not guys who act like stereotypical queens.


    No, I am just borderline cute.
    In your experience maybe, but my post above proves that plenty of gay men find feminine men attractive myself included

    Society dictates that girls should skeleton skinny and men are supposed to be masculine. Society says that is attractive and look at how many girls end being anorexic and how many men end up being assholes to prove their masculinity. Society says pussy is good and if you don't like it something is wrong with you. Look at how many gay men kill themselves because they think something is wrong with them or they put though a conversion therapy...all because of what society says. You may not need society to tell you to like girls because it was natural. But plenty of people go through a lot to fit what society says about them. Be it gay, feminine, geeky etc. People alter their behavior, looks, mannerism because of what say society says is attractive in a man or woman. all the time.

    I've seen many posts saying how a gay wants love before they fuck, so not every gay is looking for a hot piece of ass.


    Oh lord, not the whole masculine gay men are faking again.

    And I'm liking this song. Thank you Tigara for getting me hoked on her

  21. #1371
    I want to believe
    GL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    San Antonio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    50,836
    Blog Entries
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    ugh. i have no interest in another ddud thread derailment. bloody trolls.

    as to the thread topic? i wouldn't say its a gay anthem but the thing about lady gaga is her music is fun.

    nothing more, nothing less.




  22. #1372
    Snarkster BeMused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    ^^^ Looks like a California Condor.

    That's why it's AWESOME!!!

  23. #1373
    bradlee
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Her songs are catchy,but anthem???Doubt that

  24. #1374
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMused View Post
    That's why it's AWESOME!!!

    It's one of the rarest birds in existence with no more than 351 individuals known to be living.

  25. #1375
    stacyphierce
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Imma straight female and I love Gaga.

    She's just a big deal right now. And she deserves it.

    Bad Romance is a fun song, danceable.

    Just enjoy it.

  26. #1376
    Snarkster BeMused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    It's one of the rarest birds in existence with no more than 351 individuals known to be living.
    All the better that she brings awareness to it's plight

  27. #1377
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMused View Post
    All the better that she brings awareness to it's plight
    Yup.

    They are virtuous too

    Condors mate for life, and can live to be 50.

  28. #1378
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,846
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Dduder for the win. As always.

    Lex

  29. #1379
    Snarkster BeMused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Yup.

    They are virtuous too

    Condors mate for life, and can live to be 50.
    Virtuous eh? I suppose then, that the comparison ends with the neck feathers

  30. #1380
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMused View Post
    Virtuous eh? I suppose then, that the comparison ends with the neck feathers
    Whew off-topic. Where's the birdie thread?

  31. #1381
    Snarkster BeMused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Whew off-topic. Where's the birdie thread?
    Ooh make one! I used to be such an ornithological nerd!

  32. #1382
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMused View Post
    Ooh make one! I used to be such an ornithological nerd!
    There was a thread about garden birds not too long ago.

  33. #1383
    DeadUntilDark
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMused View Post
    Ooh make one! I used to be such an ornithological nerd!
    You are absolutely adorable!

  34. #1384

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    The first time I ever heard this song was at a gay bar -- and the drag queen was performing it!

    Funny part of the story -- the next day she fell and I met her in the ER. Look quite different without all the stage makeup on!

  35. #1385
    Slut momoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    180

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    I adore Bad Romance, especially the long version. I did the dance with a friend of mine at school, it was HILARIOUS. But my favourite song on The Fame Monster is Monster.

    "I wanna, JUST DANCE! But he took me home instead, Uh-Oh there was a monster in my bed. We french kissed on a Subway train, he tore my clothes right off, he ate my heart and then my BRAAAAAIIIIIN!"

    ^^Just what I want to happen to me. And the Heart and Brain eating is an Innuendo for giving him her heart and her brain. She loves him too much.

    *blasts Monster on subwoofer*
    *then Bad Romance*
    *starts dancing insanely*
    Aussie. Gay. Need I say more?.
    Disclaimer: I am not muscled, I don't class myself as attractive. I'm just me.

  36. #1386
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    I don't know about everyone else, but it sure as hell isn't MY anthem.

  37. #1387
    juiCE CudDULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,362

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondSkin View Post

    Bad Romance's dance routine is easy to memorize, praise Jezbus!
    Thats probably why its the new "gay anthem". I got the bad romance dance down pat and can even do it while driving. Nothing stopping me when I hear that song. Don't care if i'm sober or wasted i'm rocking to that song

  38. #1388
    cgymike
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Someone please bash her brains in - lady goo goo sucks!!!!

  39. #1389
    Curiouser and Curiouser evilest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,872

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    This merely further establishes my distatse for popularist gay culture.
    Bend me, break me, anyway you need me
    as long as I want you baby, it's alright.


  40. #1390
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,690
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    I m not a huge of fan of the music, but I do appreciate the effort she puts in to her work. Although I did catch a very awkward interview on Jonathan Ross where she just doesn't really talk - monosyllabic answers; the poor guy was thrown for a loop.

    She then proceeded to perform Poker Face live and it didn't really work. I'm guessing it was more unsuited to being blasted out on a talk show than anything else, in much the same way as often the bands on SNL look a bit out of place doing their nut to an audience some distance away as opposed to at an actual gig where there's been more of a build-up and there is something of an air of anticipation.

    All that aside, I do not like this song. I tend to avoid anything with made up noises and syllables instead of words in it. FFS, woman, write a proper chorus!

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  41. #1391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,457

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    You are implying that the causes of subconsciously-held society-influenced virtues are the same for causing sexual orientation, which is a false analogy fallacy.
    No, this is not what I am implying. He said that gay men are attracted to masculine men because of Society's conditioning of what an ideal man should be; I argued that, following his logic, gay men should be attracted to women since this is what Society conditions boys to be attracted to. Obviously, I don't believe in the theory of social conditioning because otherwise there would be no gay men in the first place.

  42. #1392
    Minister of Silly Walks The_Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,696

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    If this is the gay anthem, I would like to renounce my citizenship...

    I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently...

  43. #1393
    JUB Addict Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    I know straight people who like it too. Even guys. Hell... even my dad was humming along to this song when it was on the radio.

    It's catchy. Meh, I actually like Lady Gaga. She is at least different and somewhat interesting.

  44. #1394
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dduder View Post
    No, this is not what I am implying. He said that gay men are attracted to masculine men because of Society's conditioning of what an ideal man should be; I argued that, following his logic, gay men should be attracted to women since this is what Society conditions boys to be attracted to. Obviously, I don't believe in the theory of social conditioning because otherwise there would be no gay men in the first place.
    Now that makes sense.

  45. #1395
    Snarkster BeMused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,817

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Eeeek the GaGa H8 Brigade has returned!

    You know my policy *unbuckles pants* line up on your knees gentlemen...

  46. #1396
    ( ・ _ ・) wha?
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,369

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Dear heterosexual people

    Not everyone of us fags likes Lady Gaga. Some of us have a taste in music that isn't hyped by the industry.

    Sincerely
    Paws

  47. #1397
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,009
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Obviously,not everyone is goo goo over Gaga,even among gays,but the song really stays in your head,especially the chorus...and for many gays it is the current anthem.This Italian Catholic New York City girl,Stephani Germanotti who has transformed herself into Lady Gaga truly connects with her gay fans and fully,truly embraces and appreciates them.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  48. #1398
    Mikami
    Guest

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    Dear heterosexual people

    Not everyone of us fags likes Lady Gaga. Some of us have a taste in music that isn't hyped by the industry.

    Sincerely
    Paws
    Please list bands you like that aren't 'hyped' by the industry, I'm sure in some way a few of the bands you do are. Otherwise, leave your musical 'superiority' at the door.

  49. #1399
    Slut joshz88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    269

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    I really hope it is not. I mean, I don't particularly have a problem with Lady Gaga or her music. In fact, I do have respect for her as she is outspoken about gay rights. But honestly, why the hell would that song be a gay anthem? Maybe a gay dance-club anthem, but not a gay anthem.

  50. #1400
    juiCE CudDULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,362

    Code of Conduct

    Re: RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA OH LA LA: Is "Bad Romance" the New Gay Anthem?

    Everyone is taking the gay anthem thing too seriously. Its a joke.

    It obviously isn't and I'm sure in a couple months theres gonna be a new song that every gay is gonna be dancing too and infesting everyones ears.

    For now, this song is popular.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.